PDA

View Full Version : Napoli Night 6

vornksr
August 28th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Kinda lonely in here.

My apologies to all of you, my fellow Napoletani. I was wrong about you all being culted; then again, you were wrong about me, too. I didn't play my best game consistently, and for that I'm sorry. I'll probably be lynched tomorrow for being suspicious--though honestly, claiming gunsmith/coroner to cover as cit was a plan I had come up with before the game even started, when I figured cit was the most likely role for me to get. "Lynch all liars" is crock.

Last night was hella bad luck. Who'd've figured that both of you would die, especially when neither was culted. For me to win now is going to take a miracle: here's hoping that one of the red mafias dies tonight, so that they become a viable lynch target for the town. I can't kill one yet, though, because I can't risk seeing both of them die at once.

For what it's worth, I think we made a good run of it. Our record of taking out town power roles is impressive: mason, sheriff, armorsmith, mayor... I doubt the amnesiac would have sided with us, either. I do feel bad about voting to kill Zack, but I need to hang on to every shred of credibility I might have.

kill MrSmarter, send vornskr

write deathnote

Lynch me. I dare you.

Goonswarm
August 28th, 2011, 09:47 PM
forever alone :(

vornksr
August 29th, 2011, 05:49 AM
let Plato know he's not the only one

:(