PDA

View Full Version : Night 6

Clawtrocity
August 28th, 2011, 05:44 PM
herp derp

vote Kill Deathfire123 send Claw

Hopefully the SK doesn't kill me and hopes you are the one we're sending.

Can't clean with this nor do we need to.

The game is out of our hands now. We are at the mercy of the SK tonight and the town tomorrow.

If either wishes us to lose then we lose.

Also, I'm thinking proc lied about the gun, but if you think he didn't then we can go for the kill on him. One of the citizens will narrow the game down considerably. Deathfire has been acting too town and agreed with everything I said so he could be GF. Vorn could be GF. Proc could be GF.

We attack one. It's a 50% chance for town to take out the GF. We should probably lynch the SK tomorrow.

If both of us die then the town wins since they have 3 days to lynch: Rumpel, GF/cit, GF
If neither of us die and they don't lynch us tomorrow I'm pretty sure we win. We just go for the last citizen the orange GF/sk goes after one of us. We let the town choose between us two.

It'll be 2 town + 1 GF + 2 red + 1 SK + 1 jester tomorrow. We'll lynch the SK probably.
1 town + 1 GF + 1 Red + 1 Jester = 3 votes to win. Jester won't vote and GF wins or Jester votes and red wins.

If I'm the last red at that point I may choose to not kill that night. Lynch the jester and let fate decide the true victor of FM3.

Let's hope this scenario happens.

oops_ur_dead
August 28th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Wow, after being outed as the red mafia, I was certain that we would be killed instantly.

I agree with killing Deathfire. I don't know if Proc lied about the gun, though. It doesn't seem like there would be a reason for him to.

Clawtrocity
August 28th, 2011, 07:42 PM
He lied about it to make us attack him instead of the actual person with the gun. The only real way we could of known was if Zack told us. However he didn't so...meh.

If proc shoots one of us, the SK attacks the GF and the GF kills the other one of us then town wins hands down.

We can't do anything more at this point unless we call Procyon's double WIFOM bluff and kill him.

I say stick with this and let's move on to the next forum mafia since this one is basically done.

oops_ur_dead
August 28th, 2011, 07:43 PM
That's a pretty fair proposition.