PDA

View Full Version : Night VI - Bittersweet Victory

FalseTruth
August 28th, 2011, 04:39 PM
The nobility pondered for a great many hours and eventually decided Zack should be executed for her Witchery. She was burnt at the stake.
Zack's Role was: Witch!

Night VI

Night VI will end 4pm PDT Monday, August 29th/11pm GMT Monday, August 29th or when all night actions are received.

Rome Nobility Population:
Clawtrocity
Deathfire123
fred
Ganondorf
MrSmarter
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Rumpel
vornksr
Zane

Unknown Roles List:
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Gunsmith
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Sicilian Janitor(1 Cleaning Left)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Serial Killer
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

**Three people were cleaned, so there are three less people than the unknown list shows.

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 2nd of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.
Narks (Citizen) - Died Day 2 – 3rd of May, 1776; 2:43 PM – Heart attack and seizures.
NorthStar (Citizen) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 9:17 PM - Executed by a Jailor.
Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.
SilentShadow (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
philie (Napoli Framer) - Died Day 3 - 4th of May, 1776; 3:29 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome.
Auckmid (Citizen) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 7:54 PM - Shot once after a struggle by a Roman crafted gun.
Deolrin (Armorsmith) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 8:34 PM - Shot once in the head after being beaten.
Elixir (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
CaressMeTenderly (Physician) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 10:07 PM - Mutilated and cut up with knives.
McPwnage (Sicilian Godfather) - Died Day 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 3:47 PM - Hung by Emperor Nero himself.
Severn (Amnesiac) -Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 7:37 PM - Bled to death due to fractured limbs.
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha (Citizen) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 8:23 PM - Killed by a gun from Rome after long struggle.
Darth Sand (Sicilian Consigliere) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 8:57 PM - Dismembered and burnt to death.
AscendedOne (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 9:24 PM - Shot once in the back of his head while eating his dinner.
Monster (Illuminati Leader) - Died Day 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 2:49 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome for the murder of the Pope.
Illidan (Emperor Nero) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 11:33 PM - Murdered in cold blood.
MileS (Illuminati) (Citizen) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 12:00 AM - Committed suicide in devotion to his master.
Crimson (Illuminati) (Jailor) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 12:00 AM - Committed suicide in devotion to his master.
divemaster127 (Physician) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 9:43 PM - Heart ripped out of his body.
Inca_Killa (Napoli Mafioso) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 10:36 PM - Shot in the heart.
chocopaw (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
Zack (Witch) - Died Day 7 - 7th of May, 1776; 6:26 PM - Burnt at the stake.

Last Will:

Zack:
Yes, I was the witch. I think I messed with the town as I was expected to, both at day and at night.

My melons were all filled with illegal drugs that cause rage and confusion, I did my job well. My father was a melon farmer and I inherited his business when he passed away, from poison. My poison. He was a vile man, he beat my mother and made her miserable. She couldn't take it anymore, she pleaded for help but nobody helped her, not even Emperor Nero, and I know he knew what was happening! I won't kid myself, she was a weak woman, the kind I hate, but she was still my mother and I felt sorry for her. She killed herself, that was when I snapped... I vowed revenge on this corrupted city, never to stop until all of its people would turn and kill each other! That was my plan, I would lie and manipulate until everyone at the gathering was dead but me, then I would leave this city in chaos.

This is my final curse upon you, vile people of rome! The jester shall be the final lynch, and nobody will be left alive!