View Full Version : {KickVote List} TrollinNoobs 1-s2-1-3295880

Darthmader
May 10th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Account Name: TrollinNoobs
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3295880
In-Game Name: Gamethrowing troll

Crimes Committed: Cheating, Griefing toan extent

Your Account Name: Darthmader
Summary:This guy said he was gf and called out who were his supposed two other mafia, he died to sk n1 and his role was revealed as jailor, (however the two people he called out were actually the two mafia so i dot know if just lucky or some other cheating) i died next night after calling out a mafia that id found as i was sherrif. A few nights later in the dead chat he asked if i knew who mafia was and he'd give me a chance to tell the rest of the town i said no and he called me a pussy, he then procceded to lag out the game to bring up the chat, he did this multiple times and said he was doing this multiple times

P.S. if i could report for stupidity i would for half the town in this game they were either afk or just plain dumb

Damus_Graves
May 21st, 2013, 11:48 PM
{ID Correct}

Jailor outed all the mafia save for the Kidnapper and claimed godfather. The Kidnapper was not adjacent to him and there are no substansal signs of skyping to suggest thats how he got the mafia correct. Only thing left is a hacking tool.

{ http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19618-TrollinNoobs-1-S2-1-3295880?highlight=1-S2-1-3295880 }

Watchlist x1

Darthmader
May 22nd, 2013, 05:34 AM
10886 got into another game with him he says multiple times that hes got a lagbot and other people say it too this is mainly what the original report was for if you want i can make this a seperate report but idnt know if it was worth it

AppleyNO
May 24th, 2013, 03:20 PM
10886 got into another game with him he says multiple times that hes got a lagbot and other people say it too this is mainly what the original report was for if you want i can make this a seperate report but idnt know if it was worth it
Please make a separate report : D

fred
May 29th, 2013, 10:27 AM
2x Kickvote list (upped for intentional lag report, he is indeed intentionally causing lag).

Fuuton
June 1st, 2013, 11:03 AM
This guy lag games EVERY single game on purpose.

creedkingsx
June 1st, 2013, 01:01 PM
Report more and we punish more.

Fuuton
June 5th, 2013, 01:54 AM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20686-Banned-players-still-playing-Game-throwing-Jailor-poppaskull

creedkingsx
June 5th, 2013, 01:58 AM
We are doing some upgrades to how we process reports, so they are falling a little bit behind. We should start catching up soon.

Mefia
June 9th, 2013, 05:14 AM
was just in a game and this guys name looked really familar so i came lookin and sure enough find this thread i must have seen at some point. Anyways he was laggin at very start of game, and spamming the lag box...his own lag box.....then he drops, and he was gf. He was spamming like he was trying to get himself dropped or something.

but i figuer i just put it in here, its a bit combersome doing a legit report all formal and the like

Damus_Graves
June 9th, 2013, 10:45 PM
He dies the very next night to a vigi shot.

The report you filed was ignored for a reason as the crime the player committed occurred once and he died the very next night. There could have been any number of reasons as for why these player suspected the other and lying about being a role to spur a lynch on another has a place in the game. If the player in question had lived longer and continued to try derailing lynches and waste town days trying to get one player lynched, whom would have repeatedly been able to prove he was town, the result of a review would have been different.

You clearly do not have an issue with how the report was reviewed as you have waited until this very moment to begin complaining about a Keeper's review instead of immediately asking for a second opinion on the report. Your insistence that the Keeper in question is trying to make himself look good by keeping this quiet is a logical fallacy and the consistent insultive behavior you have shown in this thread towards this Keeper is unbecoming and against the clearly stated rules. Giving a link, which cannot be seen by the player in question, to an ignored report that has already been provided is not giving valuable insight into why this player is or is not guilty.

In addition to this is the fact that each and every staff member can already see all that has occurred in both threads which invalidates your thesis of the Keeper in question attempting to hide any decision he/she made. I would suggest that you immediately stop this train of behavior and wise up because at this very moment nothing you said has had any useful substance on the matter that should be discussed in this thread, which is the report that the punishment is taken place in.

As an uneeded addition to this lengthy explanation you should notice that the post where you have reported another instance of rulebreaking by this reported player has not been deleted. While it is advisable that you make a separate report for the incidence, as stated numerously in the thread beforehand, it should take your notice that because it did not get previously reported it did not get deleted as the other posts of the same subject have not either. Please continue to report players but refrain from outlandish behaviors that have no basis of logical truth.

I shall once again be deleting your needless post and leaving this see-able so everyone has a constant reminder that they should not be posting in this section without the following intentions: appealing a verdict, adding valuable insights to an appeal/report, or filing a new report.

Edit: Opening the thread in case of appeal. That being said any more posts that are not in compliance with the appeal rules shall be infracted and deleted.