PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 82 Colonization

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

42shadow42
May 6th, 2013, 05:34 PM
It was announced the colonization would begin. The best settlers began their journey across the ocean, weeks passed and a storm grew. The next thing they knew everyone was ashore, the supplies were destroyed, the colonists wounded. When they put themselves together only 8 remained, and 42shadow42 the Colonist Leader was gravely wounded. With what little strength he could muster he wheezed. "Who among you is the greatest Doctor". The colonists gathered together to decided, but little did they know that 3 native to the land had slipped within their ranks.

Alive
1. ypmagic
3. Slaol/Orpz
6. powerofdeath
9. Titus
10. Sinclair

Dead
2. Noctiz Colonist Killed by Indians
4. ika Colonist Lynched
5. Bahkieh Witch Lynched
7. louiswill Colonist Killed by Indians
8. Damus_Graves Colonist Killed by Indians

Colonist
Colonist
Colonist
Colonist
Colonist
Colonist
Colonist
Chieftan
Indian
Witch

Day 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19707-S-FM-82-Colonization?p=317527&viewfull=1#post317527)
Day 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19707-S-FM-82-Colonization?p=318356&viewfull=1#post318356)
Day 4 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19707-S-FM-82-Colonization?p=319490&viewfull=1#post319490)
This is the Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19191-S-FM-Colonization)
Day will end at This time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=8pm+May+9th+MST)

There will be no lynch today.

ika
May 6th, 2013, 05:39 PM
FIRST

ika
May 6th, 2013, 05:48 PM
link to setup plz

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Hello.

I feel really bad that EVERY damn time I log on. people of the TRUST game already did a lynch based on nothing.

I probably will get replaced because I didn't even get any chance to be a poser of errr.

Oh....Off topic of course...

I am going to pretending scum here today.

ika
May 6th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Hello.

I feel really bad that EVERY damn time I log on. people of the TRUST game already did a lynch based on nothing.

I probably will get replaced because I didn't even get any chance to be a poser of errr.

Oh....Off topic of course...

I am going to pretending scum here today.

louiswill claims scum. got it

ika
May 6th, 2013, 06:02 PM
do we pm the votes or do we vote here?

it seems if we all vote in the open the indians will know who to target so im guessing its pm voting?

Titus
May 6th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Are you really intending a three day long no lynch day? That seems a little much. Typo maybe?

@louiswill and @ika, I wouldn't say anymore about that game in this thread. Although it is public, it could be considered improper communication. I would respond to those allegations but I am very much a rule stickler.

@louiswill, that last line sounds like a scum slip. If your plan is to annoy people a whole lot, it is working.

@ika, that seems to be the only logical method to do things.

ika
May 6th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Are you really intending a three day long no lynch day? That seems a little much. Typo maybe?

@louiswill and @ika, I wouldn't say anymore about that game in this thread. Although it is public, it could be considered improper communication. I would respond to those allegations but I am very much a rule stickler.

@louiswill, that last line sounds like a scum slip. If your plan is to annoy people a whole lot, it is working.

@ika, that seems to be the only logical method to do things.

@titus i have yet to say anything about the game plz dont be so rash to judge like that. if your such a rule stilkeler then let him deal with it i has yet to even post anything about it untill now.

even so you pretty much talked about it too but mentioning it, but that is besides the point. right now we need to look at how this day progresses and see who is the best canidate for the role.

Titus
May 6th, 2013, 06:11 PM
@ika, I agree with you as to how we should progress. My next question, is how far can we go in discussing that? I don't want it to be so obvious who we are voting for and then oops they're dead.

ika
May 6th, 2013, 06:14 PM
@ika, I agree with you as to how we should progress. My next question, is how far can we go in discussing that? I don't want it to be so obvious who we are voting for and then oops they're dead.

we do post analais, today we all think of plans and have general chats. i sadly have to go back to work so i will be off for sevral hours but i do not have work or school tom so i will be back on to look at what everyone contibutes. and look for scum slips

we could do a mass role claim...

clolnist

Damus_Graves
May 6th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Oh hai. I didn't know the people here signed up for the game.
This makes it more interesting

powerofdeath
May 6th, 2013, 06:18 PM
72 hours day... Lmao this will be long :/

Link to set up!!!

You said dont post to 8:00, yet its 9:18 here

Titus
May 6th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Hey Damus. Long time no play. This should be interesting.

@ika, again with the role call. You do realize everyone will say colonist unless they are a troll, a moron, or a moronic troll?

Will the role we are voting on be announced to the group?

powerofdeath
May 6th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Im a colonist too

Damus_Graves
May 6th, 2013, 06:20 PM
We are voting for a Doctor today I believe.

Titus
May 6th, 2013, 06:22 PM
That would make sense Damus. It was my initial instinct but I know what happens when you assume. Sheriff/Jailor would at least be decent first night picks.

Titus
May 6th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Oh wait, brain lag. It's in the first post.

Damus_Graves
May 6th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Please add a role list and include links to the upcoming days in the OP please

Damus_Graves
May 6th, 2013, 06:42 PM
72 hours day... Lmao this will be long :/

Link to set up!!!

You said dont post to 8:00, yet its 9:18 here

This is a suspicious post.

powerofdeath
May 6th, 2013, 06:45 PM
This is a suspicious post.

Good

Titus
May 6th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Good? You want to be deemed suspicious. This game just gets weirder with each new game.

powerofdeath
May 6th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Good? You want to be deemed suspicious. This game just gets weirder with each new game.

Lol who you calling weird? ):<

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 06:54 PM
@ Titus Since I didn't release any information of that game, please spare my manner less for day 1 :P

Any suggestion? Ika?

Damus_Graves
May 6th, 2013, 06:55 PM
@ Titus Since I didn't release any information of that game, please spare my manner less for day 1 :P

Any suggestion? Ika?

Why Ika specifically?

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Why Ika specifically?

Because Damus is objective and ask you for suggestion will not get anywhere.

Ika is usually much more helpful in any case.

powerofdeath
May 6th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Ah fuck it, my girlfriend suggested for me to try to be too agressive and take everything as an offense, i dont think it will work out great and it will probably piss everyone off, in a bad way not like pissing off creed in that other game

powerofdeath
May 6th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Ima go for now, will be back tomorrow and read, then Ill play normally

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Ah fuck it, my girlfriend suggested for me to try to be too agressive and take everything as an offense, i dont think it will work out great and it will probably piss everyone off, in a bad way not like pissing off creed in that other game

Can I vote you as jailor then?

No one would dare to piss you off!

Damus_Graves
May 6th, 2013, 06:59 PM

Just some words of advice:
That strategy tends to backfire if its not controlled well.

Because Damus is objective and ask you for suggestion will not get anywhere.

Ika is usually much more helpful in any case.

This answers only half the question from what I see.
when I asked why Ika specifically I was meaning this:
Out of everyone you can engage in a conversation why are you specifically narrowing down potential ideas to spawn from a single person rather than collectively?

powerofdeath
May 6th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Can I vote you as jailor then?

No one would dare to piss you off!

Sure ^.^

Titus
May 6th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Damus, did we just board the game to try every strategy and see what sticks town?

@powerofdeath Damus is right that you shouldn't ignore people at the start. If you do not wish to listen to someone, you can ignore them. It's much more subtle to turn out those skilled in manipulation/logic.

@louiswill, jailor voting is not tonight though. It is doctor. Keep your eyes on the prize.

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Just some words of advice:
That strategy tends to backfire if its not controlled well.

This answers only half the question from what I see.
when I asked why Ika specifically I was meaning this:
Out of everyone you can engage in a conversation why are you specifically narrowing down potential ideas to spawn from a single person rather than collectively?

Because I believe that to establish a leadership on someone who can be depend on is a good idea.

I would be active if the day happens in good afterschool time..but I often miss the post time if you guys lynch early....

Do you have any suggestion by the way?

Do we use -vote tag to vote Golden roles such as sheriff,doctor,jailor etc?

thank you for your remind titus...

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 07:05 PM
oh and setup is here in case anyone want to have a peek:

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19191-S-FM-Colonization

Damus_Graves
May 6th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Because I believe that to establish a leadership on someone who can be depend on is a good idea.

I would be active if the day happens in good afterschool time..but I often miss the post time if you guys lynch early....

Do you have any suggestion by the way?

thank you for your remind titus...

Interesting.
So you are saying that out of everyone here Ika is the only person suitable for a leadership role.
{No offense to you Ika :p }
That is very scummy of you to suggest because there are enough people in this game that can provide both rational and satisfactory leaderships and you are blatantly excluding them from the position with your intent on placing Ika as leader instantly.

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Interesting.
So you are saying that out of everyone here Ika is the only person suitable for a leadership role.
{No offense to you Ika :p }
That is very scummy of you to suggest because there are enough people in this game that can provide both rational and satisfactory leaderships and you are blatantly excluding them from the position with your intent on placing Ika as leader instantly.

Yes, I believe people like you prefer a way of standing by style.
--I haven't read anything from your post such as waves of accusing and such.

And for myself,

I prefer vagueness, ambiguity, chaos...

This game has plenty possibility, if I become leader I will make everything dazing such as my suggestions happens more than often and more than enough.

Right?

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Oh btw, I think titus is a suitable leader too. I do not want to get him killed too early though....

Titus
May 6th, 2013, 07:11 PM
louiswill, we are five posts in. Depending on someone is a bad idea. I always suppose the host randoms to avoid this. It's much easier to keep up with than host meta and tends to be much more lucrative watching the posts.

Also, no worries on early lynching. Today is a no lynch day.

@Damus, I agree. I was drafting this post in response as you posted.

@louiswill, Don't worry so much about who is the leader. These things tend to happen organically.

Damus_Graves
May 6th, 2013, 07:11 PM
My personal vote at this moment is on Louiswill for both subtle flattery and not directly answering any of my questions. Redirection is not a town tell.

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 07:15 PM
@titus Ok, then who doctor will heal if we can not determine who is trust worth?

@Damus, Ok so, vote me as doctor? Good. I will heal titus if I am doctor btw.

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Ok so everyone think about promote me as doctor please.

If no other candidate, then I will take this responsibility.

Titus
May 6th, 2013, 07:39 PM
@louiswill, I happen to think this play is sorta scummy like Damus has said. Rarely, if ever do people say I am town so early. Usually, I'm walking myself off of a ledge.

Anyway, I have to go. Work just really got crazy.

Btw, I am a married woman louiswill so you know. Please try to remember not to refer to me as he/him. I doubt you knew that.

42shadow42
May 6th, 2013, 07:40 PM
link to setup plz

oh and setup is here in case anyone want to have a peek:

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19191-S-FM-Colonization

do we pm the votes or do we vote here?

it seems if we all vote in the open the indians will know who to target so im guessing its pm voting?

PM

Yes, I won't be available at the appropriate time on tuesdays and weds, so I will be scheduling around those. 2-2-3 pattern.

Will the role we are voting on be announced to the group?

Yes, I guess it wasn't clear the role of the day is Doctor.

PM, for obvious reasons role voting should be private.

Slaol
May 6th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Colonist. What do?

Damus_Graves
May 6th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Wat Do?

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 08:01 PM
I answered questions, provided links and I am active.

You all are rational and reasonable. Scum play or not, you all know.

I am still suggest you guys vote me doctor, and I will guarantee Titus live another day safely unless I am dead.

That is all.

So I am going to go ahead pm the leader of colonist that who should be doctor right now.

powerofdeath
May 6th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Wat Do?

Its a slang that i do not understand, ika tried to explain to me but i still do not understand the slang

powerofdeath
May 6th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Guys, we need to not try to encourage people to vote someone as a doctor, scums will kill the obvious doctor, we cant afford doctor to die when we get our town power roles

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Guys, we need to not try to encourage people to vote someone as a doctor, scums will kill the obvious doctor, we cant afford doctor to die when we get our town power roles

The vote is secret, I welcome indians come to my shed anytime. Still, vote for me if you guys have no better choice.

Indian needs to roll a dice on me to see if I am actual doctor or just wasting night killing.

Sinclair
May 6th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Hey bitches.

Hopefully I survive past D1/N1 in this game unlike the last two xD

louiswill
May 6th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Hey bitches.

Hopefully I survive past D1/N1 in this game unlike the last two xD

ikr...

They lynched you really fast, before I could posy anything.

Sinclair
May 6th, 2013, 10:33 PM
ikr...

They lynched you really fast, before I could posy anything.

Yeah in Trust all I did was made a sarcastic remark and went to sleep. I woke up and bam...hammered. Really?! :p They lynched the town exec...bitches... haha PoD hammered 2 townies.

Damus_Graves
May 6th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Can we attempt to remain on subject here?

Last I checked this was S-FM Colonization.

Bahkieh
May 6th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Hi everyone. I do not desire the Doctor role so send it to someone else pl0x

Sinclair
May 6th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Can we attempt to remain on subject here?

Last I checked this was S-FM Colonization.

Hey I was having a conversation with a fellow colonist.

MYOB.

It was an A-B conversation, C your way out of it.

I'm so corny, I love it.

Slaol
May 6th, 2013, 10:46 PM
I would like to remain a colonist

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 01:16 AM
I agree we don't want to make the doctor obvious. We need someone who we are sufficiently confident is town but who flies enough under the radar to avoid getting killed. I have my target in mind for that category.

I think we can discuss abstract rules, which everyone can have their own opinion on, without actually giving the mafia an idea for who the person receiving the role is.

The doctor also must be logical and able to think like scum. The doctor needs to outsmart the mafia and heal the correct target.

Slaol
May 7th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Titus

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 04:51 AM
NoctiZ standing by. Reading this day was like digging through a pile of shit. I didn't like it.

Sinclair
May 7th, 2013, 05:00 AM
NoctiZ standing by. Reading this day was like digging through a pile of shit. I didn't like it.

*frrrrt*

ika
May 7th, 2013, 06:54 AM
ok i am up and ready to put my veiws on everyone and reasons

TIME TO DO SOME COLORING!

ika - a local clonist
powerofdeath -claims colonist, is farily active and take nutral stance on things
Slaol -claims colonist, wants to stay as a colonist, doesnt not desiere the doc role

Damus_Graves - typical town damus, seems to be directly at point, doesnt respond to titus question
Noctiz - post once and says everyone is just shit posting, considering he has not much caring about what was just posted or is just posting to look active, not claiming role
Sinclair - just being an ass, not contibuiting to the converstation at hand, not claiming role
louiswill - says hes gonna act like scum today, become very scum like, he could be doing this to do witch, highly doubt it would be an indian play

Titus - goes against role call, apparently didnt read first post, post 16 seems odd "that make sense damus?" referign to what?

ypmagic - yet to post
Bahkieh - yet to post

all thinkgs considered i knwo who i would like to give doc to for now

are we allowed to change votes before day ends?

@louis right now the plan should be to hand out the doc to someone who has the town stance. i preferbly do not want the doc role, anyone who gets the doc will be in danger of death at all times due to the fact they cant heal themselfs unless withc goes derp.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 06:56 AM
i will be on for most of the day so if anyone wants to ask me anything go right ahead. but just be prepared to answer question that i have as well.

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Come on ika, as if anybody would claim something different than colonist.. ~.~

ika
May 7th, 2013, 07:06 AM

yes. you should know....

i shall explain why i want a role call later. anyone who doesnt want to be part of this role call is scum. after everyone is done claiming i will explain

ika
May 7th, 2013, 07:08 AM

allow me to change my role call claim then

FAILOR!

aka i dont want the jailor role either. there is a role that i would like but we can talk about that when it comes

louiswill
May 7th, 2013, 07:12 AM
I told you ika is more helpful than damus. I am right obviously.

I am going to vote Pod Jailor when time comes btw.

louiswill
May 7th, 2013, 07:14 AM
@ika

As you see, I wont vote you as doctor because I do not want you die early.

Slaol doesn't want to be doctor.

Pod is my option of jailor.

I wont vote above 3 as doctor.

So, vote me.

I am the most likely colonist in the Yellow suspects.

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 07:14 AM
@ika

So, vote me.

Wants to act scummy, wants to be doctor.

Get off my lawn.

louiswill
May 7th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Wants to act scummy, wants to be doctor.

Get off my lawn.

You run out of option, bro.

Unless you want to come out and be the candidate as well.

Will you?

ika
May 7th, 2013, 07:17 AM
@ika

So, vote me.

that i agree with. but i do have a question why would you heal titus? what would stop the indians from killing me? also could you do the same that i have done and color code the list of players and what there staus is and why

@noctiz if you want to be helpful do the same plz. i would like it if eveyone did it so we can compare

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 07:18 AM
The thing with openly telling our votes is that it makes it more likely for scum to hit the newly acquired doctor role. It doesn't make sense to help scum..

louiswill
May 7th, 2013, 07:20 AM
@Ika

I plainly promise to heal titus night 1 and that is all.

So that he may vote me to be a doctor despite that he thought I was scum.

The thing is obvious, india won't attack a colonist and waste a night.

They will seek the doctor. ---- and I would like to attract fire by claim doctor candidate.

louiswill
May 7th, 2013, 07:21 AM
@ notiz, I actually think at least 2 people should reveal their vote intention.

So that Indian votes will not form a solid coalition and they point the most likely role.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 07:23 AM
The thing with openly telling our votes is that it makes it more likely for scum to hit the newly acquired doctor role. It doesn't make sense to help scum..

i never said who you are voting for for the doc, i am asking who you think is scum. look at post 60 and do a list like that

@louis

i understand where you are coming from now. but just for clarification titus is a female, honestly i think that 99% of the time the indians will either

A: not vote
or
B: vote each other

i have already casted my vote but it can change later

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 07:25 AM
i never said who you are voting for for the doc, i am asking who you think is scum. look at post 60 and do a list like that

My post wasn't directed at you.
I'm playing LA Noire atm, I will come back to it at a later point, some hours or something.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 07:26 AM
My post wasn't directed at you.
I'm playing LA Noire atm, I will come back to it at a later point, some hours or something.

delaying a town idea, more scum points, you always complain about no one bign here to chat with you. nows your chance to do so and you decide to ignore it? how nice....

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 07:41 AM
delaying a town idea, more scum points, you always complain about no one bign here to chat with you. nows your chance to do so and you decide to ignore it? how nice....

Oh, you want a half-assed list which I did as fast as possible because I want to get back to playing? Nice.

Delaying your "idea" is not a problem as there is enough time and my list will not change the actions of the day.

When did I do that last time? Several days ago. It always depends on what I'm doing.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Oh, you want a half-assed list which I did as fast as possible because I want to get back to playing? Nice.

Delaying your "idea" is not a problem as there is enough time and my list will not change the actions of the day.

When did I do that last time? Several days ago. It always depends on what I'm doing.

it can give insights at least. even if it is half-assed. something is better then nothing. you never know how the list you post will change things. the list doesnt have to be set in stone. it can be changed later. you still refuse to claim role as well so i am considering you not to be a colonist

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 07:55 AM
it can give insights at least. even if it is half-assed. something is better then nothing. you never know how the list you post will change things. the list doesnt have to be set in stone. it can be changed later. you still refuse to claim role as well so i am considering you not to be a colonist

LOL ika, that was a soft-to-hard claim when I said that everyone is going to claim colonist at this point of the game.

I don't quite agree to making a half-assed list because it's inefficient to make one now and then make a full insight later and we have around 3 days of talking, we have more time than we need.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 07:58 AM
LOL ika, that was a soft-to-hard claim when I said that everyone is going to claim colonist at this point of the game.

I don't quite agree to making a half-assed list because it's inefficient to make one now and then make a full insight later and we have around 3 days of talking, we have more time than we need.

so you never said you were a colonist? got it. you will understand why i want evenyone to claim colonist latter. i think some ppl know the reason behind it but i will get onto that later.

and again somethign is better then notheing. i rather have a half-assed list from everyone early on then them dying and never getting a list from them

last wills allowed?

ika
May 7th, 2013, 07:59 AM
if last wills are allowed i expect you to make one if they are i will be making mine right now

louiswill
May 7th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Before day 3 I will not think anyone as scum

But

I prefer : ika, pod, titus, noctiz, slaol

I dislike : Damus, ypmagic, bahka

Other people I hold no opinion

louiswill
May 7th, 2013, 08:04 AM
@ika

I disagree with your prediction of indian

I believe they will always vote,

Therefore, they can influent who become what.

and choose to kill the new promoted sheriff or doctor as soon as they can.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Before day 3 I will not think anyone as scum

But

I prefer : ika, pod, titus, noctiz, slaol

I dislike : Damus, ypmagic, bahka

Other people I hold no opinion

intresting... you have titus as like and damus as not

they have similar play styles. couly you elaborate on that. i could semi see why you might prefer titus over damus but i would lke some claification.

i understand why you might not like damus due to how he plays so direct and logic, but titus tries the same but becomes headstong sometimes

@louis intresting point at the indians but the problem is if they dont get doc we could be more open about the voting

ika
May 7th, 2013, 08:09 AM
as much as i dislike damus at times. i can see that he is on and is posting in bus driver. i would like it if he could come on and give some insight on what he thinks so far

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 08:10 AM
I think half of your list was based on who role called and who didn't. And that is both ridiculous and superficial

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 08:10 AM
ika, you seem scummy at the moment to me because you are twisting words and being a bit irrational.

Also, you have Titus tagged as scum but can see why louis would prefer Titus over Damus? Contradiction if we follow your list.

louiswill
May 7th, 2013, 08:11 AM
btw I saw bahk posted in circle jerk earlier. soo....

I prefer titus over damus was due to previous experience that I encountered them.

Titus will stand out to support a town, but damus will not.

That is why I prefer titus. Damus' play is logic but his conclusion is not reachable after at least a few days.

I do not mind slow roasted mind, but this time he stand out and said he gonna vote me --- what is not he usually do.

I have to post him as my watchout as well if he is going to against me in future votes.

Again, it is pure self interesting.

Without half-solid evidence, I will tend to vote off the people I dislike and vote together with the people I like.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Louiswill obviously doesn't know me very well.

louiswill
May 7th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Louiswill obviously doesn't know me very well.

As i said in circle jerk, you know everyone but not everyone knows you. :)

I put you on dislike list doesn't make you the scum anyway. If you are truly a logical and reasonable town, you should accept the truth some town folks do not like each other on many issues.

louiswill
May 7th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Anyone please tell me more about sinclare.

Everytime he shows up in games, he becomes a fire spot....I can not tell what his intention at all.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 08:19 AM
As i said in circle jerk, you know everyone but not everyone knows you. :)

I put you on dislike list doesn't make you the scum anyway. If you are truly a logical and reasonable town, you should accept the truth some town folks do not like each other on many issues.

I don't like how you respond without answering questions.
I don't like how you bristle up to slight pressure.
I don't like how you make your posts confusing to read during the time I asked you questions.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 08:20 AM
ika, you seem scummy at the moment to me because you are twisting words and being a bit irrational.

Also, you have Titus tagged as scum but can see why louis would prefer Titus over Damus? Contradiction if we follow your list.

i can see why HE would prefer titus, not me. and again theres a reason why i requested a role call. it seems like you guys dont seem to figure out what im saying behind a role call. yes my list is semi based of ppl not role calling but it is early in the game so i am going off with minimal reads. as the game progresses things can change. but so far i have been very vocal in this game. do you think a scummy player would contiune to be vocal and ask questions?

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 08:20 AM
i can see why HE would prefer titus, not me. and again theres a reason why i requested a role call. it seems like you guys dont seem to figure out what im saying behind a role call. yes my list is semi based of ppl not role calling but it is early in the game so i am going off with minimal reads. as the game progresses things can change. but so far i have been very vocal in this game. do you think a scummy player would contiune to be vocal and ask questions?

That is a ridiculous question.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 08:22 AM
That is a ridiculous question.

explain then.

louiswill
May 7th, 2013, 08:24 AM
people who dare to take a stand is relevant good people, I give a support on the idea.

@damus, if my answer is confusing, it means you didn't get what I said. I answered and responded to all of your questions.

I need go school now ....stupid college I may have to withdraw couple classes I can not afford and B-....

See you guys in 3PM afternoon.

(Ika if you please delay the Trust game and let day runs longer....I want to post!!! stop early lynch....wait, you just dead, damn it....)

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 08:26 AM
explain then.

You are a seasoned player. You've seen people play scum you've hosted games where scum had to try and outsmart their opposition. Of course you would be more active and shits as a scum.

people who dare to take a stand is relevant good people, I give a support on the idea.

@damus, if my answer is confusing, it means you didn't get what I said. I answered and responded to all of your questions.

I need go school now ....stupid college I may have to withdraw couple classes I can not afford and B-....

See you guys in 3PM afternoon.

(Ika if you please delay the Trust game and let day runs longer....I want to post!!! stop early lynch....wait, you just dead, damn it....)

*twitch*

Just like this post. Where the fuck did the first sentence become at all relevant?
What makes you so high and mighty that you don't need to be clear and direct?

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 08:28 AM
ika, I am not "against" the role call. I was just explaining how it accomplishes nothing. You seem to think stating the obvious makes me against the role call. To humor you, I claim colonist.

Rolecall is a useful tool, but a) roles are needed to make differing claims and b) the rolecall must not hurt the town. B is obviously met. A fails. Rolecall later on would do a good job of representing who the town likes.

Slaol, role voting is done via pm. Today is not a lynch day.

Louiswill, why are you budding me so much? That reads like trying to have me like you better. I don't like that. It reads scummy.

Ypmagic and bahkieh, where are they?

louiswill
May 7th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Space for liar lure out more liar, you do not put rat catcher in the middle of room and hope those fish go on your hook automatically.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 08:31 AM
You are a seasoned player. You've seen people play scum you've hosted games where scum had to try and outsmart their opposition. Of course you would be more active and shits as a scum.

*twitch*

Just like this post. Where the fuck did the first sentence become at all relevant?
What makes you so high and mighty that you don't need to be clear and direct?

scums and town can be active and vocal but if you nocitced my witch play and when i was kidnapper i tried to remain hidden. if scum becomes too active and vocal and helpful it could back fire. but that is what i am doing as a town. scums try to look helpful when it helps them. most of my post have been town helpful and non scum helpful. if i was a scum i would be giving things that look town but elp scum. as far as i see my plans have been more town helpful then scum helpful unless you see otherwise

@titus you dont seem to understand

claiming "colonist" is not the same as someone saying "colonist"

you will lear in due time

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Space for liar lure out more liar, you do not put rat catcher in the middle of room and hope those fish go on your hook automatically.

How the fuck was this a good answer

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 08:32 AM
scums and town can be active and vocal but if you nocitced my witch play and when i was kidnapper i tried to remain hidden. if scum becomes too active and vocal and helpful it could back fire. but that is what i am doing as a town. scums try to look helpful when it helps them. most of my post have been town helpful and non scum helpful. if i was a scum i would be giving things that look town but elp scum. as far as i see my plans have been more town helpful then scum helpful unless you see otherwise

@titus you dont seem to understand

claiming "colonist" is not the same as someone saying "colonist"

you will lear in due time

I was only saying that the question you asked was ridiculous. Not that you are scum :p

Sinclair
May 7th, 2013, 08:33 AM
See I love to troll on D1. It's a pointless day just to have fun and mess around.

But anywho even though I think rolecalls are stupid D1, I claim clolnist.

Granted you don't have to believe me, but whatever! Like I give a shit :) I'm off to school now. I'll be back around 9ishpm EST. Have fun guys!

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 08:34 AM
See I love to troll on D1. It's a pointless day just to have fun and mess around.

Granted you don't have to believe me, but whatever! Like I give a shit :) I'm off to school now. I'll be back around 9ishpm EST. Have fun guys!

How do you want to gain credibility later if you decide that D1 is a troll day, which is a stupid mindset by the way?

ika
May 7th, 2013, 08:35 AM

you understand no day is a troll day. many ppl discredit it like that but even when you post as trolly as possible it give out a lot of info

and really this is not a troll day due to the fact we are deciding who gets doc

ika
May 7th, 2013, 08:38 AM
if you notice in fm-trust i was a troll on day one but i gave hints onto what my role was. that is semi the point of troll days. however due to this special mechanic it is not a troll day even though there is no lynch

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 08:48 AM
@ika, what is the difference between claiming colonist and saying it? Rubbing my magical green shoes together three times, saying I want evil dead, and filing the requisite paperwork with the court? You rarely cease in your ability to make me think you are suspicious if not scum.

NoctiZ and Damus, not ignoring you both. I am just staying out of your way.

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 08:50 AM

Interesting, any particular reason as to why you are?

ika
May 7th, 2013, 08:51 AM
@ika, what is the difference between claiming colonist and saying it? Rubbing my magical green shoes together three times, saying I want evil dead, and filing the requisite paperwork with the court? You rarely cease in your ability to make me think you are suspicious if not scum.

becasue of how someone claims it. slaol knows what im tlaking aobut. im pulling a page from a game i hosted it was the downfall of a player.

and nocts annd you both seems to have given the same feedback that is a non-colonist saying

ika
May 7th, 2013, 08:53 AM
the only reason i seem scum to you is becasue you can not comprehend my reasoning behind it. you get blinded by your own ligic and think that your way is always right

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 08:53 AM
becasue of how someone claims it. slaol knows what im tlaking aobut. im pulling a page from a game i hosted it was the downfall of a player.

and nocts annd you both seems to have given the same feedback that is a non-colonist saying

I didn't actually, as you twisted my words. If I say that everyone is going to claim colonist, then I mean it.

EVERYONE

NOT EXCEPTING ME

Making the connection now?

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 08:55 AM
the only reason i seem scum to you is becasue you can not comprehend my reasoning behind it. you get blinded by your own ligic and think that your way is always right

If it helps:
I see what you mean. :p

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 08:56 AM
If it helps:
I see what you mean. :p

Damus, why are you sucking ika's dick on this page?
:unsure:^.^:D:>:wondering:

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 08:58 AM
I didn't actually, as you twisted my words. If I say that everyone is going to claim colonist, then I mean it.

EVERYONE

NOT EXCEPTING ME

NoctiZ, there is no reasoning with ika. He is committing the same confirmation bias he accuses us of.

Damus is not doing that. He's likely saying ika won't listen to logic. At least that's the read I got.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 09:00 AM

EVERYONE

NOT EXCEPTING ME

i love how defensive you become when it was directed at titus more scum slips?

@damus thank you for understanding what im trying to acheve here.

damus i also have to ask, if someone tries to use logic to acheve everthing and think that their logic is always right, would their logic be considered flawed due to the fact that they are not considering the other person ideas?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 09:01 AM
NoctiZ, there is no reasoning with ika. He is committing the same confirmation bias he accuses us of.

Damus is not doing that. He's likely saying ika won't listen to logic. At least that's the read I got.

Possible about Damus, I'm not reading too deep into that.
You evaded my question by the way, but I'll let that slide for now.

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 09:02 AM

and nocts annd you both

and nocts

nocts
Self-explanatory.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 09:04 AM

there is many reasoning behind why i wanted it. damus was in the game that i refrenced. you need to open you r mind to how others work. you think that my logic is flawed and that yours is always right. when in fact what i am doing is using an alternate meathod.

again you dont like being wrong about things so you rejest the possiblity of me haveing a good reason behind what im doing

@noctiz yes but it was more direct at titus then you but you keep bringin it up now trying to discredit me.

a colonist wouldnt soft claim it they would just be blunt about it

Slaol
May 7th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Not a lynch day? Semi-lurk is going to mega-lurk. However, please note that Titus is fond of accusing people that go against her. As seemed to not have accused me though. HMMMMM!

/lurk

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 09:06 AM

Not really. I'm saying that there is some merit to Ika's words. I can expand if needed

@damus thank you for understanding what im trying to acheve here.

damus i also have to ask, if someone tries to use logic to acheve everthing and think that their logic is always right, would their logic be considered flawed due to the fact that they are not considering the other person ideas?

Hubris would be achieved in this case, I believe.
However the logic itself might not be flawed while the person is.
However in this case it is a matter of visual intellectual deductions vs instinct from what I see

:p

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 09:09 AM

Accidental. Repost/rephrase please and I will answer.

@ika, the "fallacy" you are looking for is confirmation bias. We all do it to some extent. We like evidence that supports our theory and disregard what does not. That is not always bad.

For a really stupid example, let's say I know that the answer to a math question is five based on years of expertise and doing the same problem over and over. Insane guy claims it is four because of the martians in his head. IGnoring him, is sane and rational.

However, sometimes the answer is not as clear cut. We, as a race, discount the evidence that goes against our theory. SEe any "debate" on religion. I'm not asking for a debate there, just providing a more real example.

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 09:11 AM
@noctiz yes but it was more direct at titus then you but you keep bringin it up now trying to discredit me.

a colonist wouldnt soft claim it they would just be blunt about it
First point is because it was about me and you still believe me to not have claimed while what I did was claim.

The soft claim (which was a little more than that) was me making fun of the idea of a role claim.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Not a lynch day? Semi-lurk is going to mega-lurk. However, please note that Titus is fond of accusing people that go against her. As seemed to not have accused me though. HMMMMM!

/lurk

lolz slaol it may not be a lynch day but we are voting on who gets doc so it would be helpful if you would be here

@damus intresting, do you think titus can sometimes let Hubris cloud her judgement when looking at things? personal i like using logic (although i can be bad at it) i also belive that past experince can contibute.

i tend to use logic when i try to figure out when someone is lying to me about things. i think titus thinks many games can be won though night actions and feedback. but in actalality games are mostly won though post analsis

@noctiz you contiune to bring up the fact about that for me when we long left it you seem to be very focused on it. care to explain why?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 09:15 AM
What purpose had this sentence in your post? Why are you telling it to us, and why are you just staying out of our way and in what sense do you mean it? Do you not want to argue (maybe the wrong word) with us or is it something different?

@ika
Why are you trying to discredit me and even in such a flawed way? You attack me, I defend myself. That's how it goes.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 09:16 AM
I think Town on Town needs to stop.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 09:20 AM
What purpose had this sentence in your post? Why are you telling it to us, and why are you just staying out of our way and in what sense do you mean it? Do you not want to argue (maybe the wrong word) with us or is it something different?

@ika
Why are you trying to discredit me and even in such a flawed way? You attack me, I defend myself. That's how it goes.

you did but you continue when i dont directly attack you. instead you focus on one point i made. ive seen your style and gameplay. remember im watching i learn how a person plays based off their alignment. expeince tells me that you as scum will be full on defnese if you have one point against you. as town you more lenent. even in trust you said you would keep info hidden and try to direct it to someone else as tpr and look what happened...

as scum you get very defnsive and poke back at the person who pokes at you.

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 09:21 AM

@ika

It was me not wanting to argue and saying you both were being very logical. I know some people, myself included, hate to feel ignored while trolls get the attention.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 09:23 AM
I think Town on Town needs to stop.

ok damus. lets move on then. what you think about the day progression?

@titus so you want attention? is that why you tent to yell at me? thats flawled logic right there. if you let the trolls thrive you never know when a scum might slip in the trolling.

trolling = info

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 09:25 AM
you did but you continue when i dont directly attack you. instead you focus on one point i made. ive seen your style and gameplay. remember im watching i learn how a person plays based off their alignment. expeince tells me that you as scum will be full on defnese if you have one point against you. as town you more lenent. even in trust you said you would keep info hidden and try to direct it to someone else as tpr and look what happened...

as scum you get very defnsive and poke back at the person who pokes at you.
The last sentence is not true to my scum play only, but as a citizen for example I care less. In this case, we are all equals.

The underlined: I never said that, dem twists again.
As soon as you stop twisting words, that's the time when I will accept you to be less scummy.

@Titus
Eh I'm not making any points on which you could expand really, so no problem here.

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 09:27 AM
The last sentence is not true to my scum play only, but as a citizen for example I care less. In this case, we are all equals.
To clarify, I meant that as a citizen I don't really care when I get attacked, I am not very important and chance is that I will die at night anyway so I will take a bullet.

In this case however we are all equals. Also, I am arguing on why you are scummy, I don't feel attacked in the sense of me being inferior and you being superior, I feel like being attacked by a scum.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 09:28 AM

@titus so you want attention? is that why you tent to yell at me? thats flawled logic right there. if you let the trolls thrive you never know when a scum might slip in the trolling.

trolling = info

I think we've already chosen who is going to be the doctor.

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 09:28 AM

trolling = info

No. I don't yell at people to start drama. I am very ego driven. That should not come as a surprise to you. I am just aware of my faults. That is all I meant to say by I like attention.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 09:29 AM

The underlined: I never said that, dem twists again.
As soon as you stop twisting words, that's the time when I will accept you to be less scummy.

@Titus
Eh I'm not making any points on which you could expand really, so no problem here.

shall i go find in in trust and quote it?

also that last post is sligtly a slip. a citizen should care if attack what i take form that its that you know you wont be attacked. any town death is bad for town the fact that you think it doesnt matter is bad logic.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 09:31 AM
NoctiZ isn't an Indian from my reads. However it is likely he could be a witch.

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Ika, do not actively discuss another game here.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Ika, do not actively discuss another game here.

Evidence from other games can be used in different games as support.
Which is what Ika is doing.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 09:35 AM
No. I don't yell at people to start drama. I am very ego driven. That should not come as a surprise to you. I am just aware of my faults. That is all I meant to say by I like attention.

and i think that ego sometimes clouds your judgement on where my thought process comes from. you like attention adn you always seem to come to me to point out thing becasue i tend to give you the attention that you seek. if i were to start to ignore you, how would you react under that

@ damus intresting. i expected himt o be a scum, thank you for claifying that damus

@titus i would also like to add that dead players are free from the resrictions of talking outside due to the fact that they are dead.

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 09:36 AM
shall i go find in in trust and quote it?

also that last post is sligtly a slip. a citizen should care if attack what i take form that its that you know you wont be attacked. any town death is bad for town the fact that you think it doesnt matter is bad logic.

I'm talking about death through night kill. What I mean is that I may be attacked during the day by other people, but I will defend a bit and then not care and chance is that I will be attacked during the night.

And I will quote it myself:

Let's see. You can be as active as you can and point out every scum slip you see. This may make you a target because scum doesn't like people who find more scum slips as opposed to others (that's what I would think as scum anyway).
You could also withhold that information, seeming useless in day chat but behind the scenes you are collecting everything you find. This is good if you want to survive for quite some time and if you don't fear town pressure. As soon as that happened you could also reveal all your information making them back off most likely.
This method is especially good if you are a TPR.

Of course, not everyone should play this way as it slows down everything and leaves you with no information if noone posts. However, it's like traffic. Everyone drives at a different speed. That's why it works most of the time.
I am in no way talking about redirecting, as by my definition I redirect my scumminess onto someone else, I am however talking about presenting my reads on people, which isn't the same to me as redirecting at all.

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 09:38 AM
YEs, but trust is an ongoing game that Iam still alive in. THerefore, I cannot talk about it or respond. Ika just died in that game.Any quote and analsis is therefore outside communication and forbidden. QUoting from resolved games is fine and dandy.

Ika, they are not free from communicating to other players who are still alive in the game.

WE cannot, even slightly, influence an ongoing game by talking about it. FInd a post from a resolved game that makes your point.

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Evidence from other games can be used in different games as support.
Which is what Ika is doing.

Resolved games, yes. Active games no.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 09:45 AM
I'm talking about death through night kill. What I mean is that I may be attacked during the day by other people, but I will defend a bit and then not care and chance is that I will be attacked during the night.

And I will quote it myself:

I am in no way talking about redirecting, as by my definition I redirect my scumminess onto someone else, I am however talking about presenting my reads on people, which isn't the same to me as redirecting at all.

ok your definiton or redirection and mine is diffrent. but you are doing that i am pointing you oust as scum, you come on and point me out as scum due to me pointing you as scum.

isnt that your defention of redirection?

@titus we can talk to each other about it. all you have to do is sit there and watch. using refrence is fine even if its an ongoning game. it is not affecting the other game in any manner now is it?

if you are so inclined to be hated by things like this i would reccomend replacement then becasue this is how many games come to form. use refrnece from ongoing and past games.

as long as you dont explictily say sometihing that will change the game over there it should be fine. we are dead we cant post there. this is a seprate game

imagin it like they are 2 boxes

you can take something from box 1 and put it in box 2. that is what im trying to do here.

if you still dont understand maybe damus can help you with it. as far as im concerned im not doing anythign wrong. when you are host you can make rules aobut things like that saying you may not refrnce ongoning games. but it is fine for me to do it due to the fact i am dead

ika
May 7th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Resolved games, yes. Active games no.

plz note damus and i have been here longer then you have (damus is even longer) so we are aware of what is right and what is wrong

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 09:48 AM
ok your definiton or redirection and mine is diffrent. but you are doing that i am pointing you oust as scum, you come on and point me out as scum due to me pointing you as scum.

isnt that your defention of redirection?
Following my definition of redirection, no, I would need to point at a third person.

I am pointing you out as a scum because you are saying I am scummy by twisting my words. This is how it started; you twisted my words and used that to point out my supposed scumminess.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Following my definition of redirection, no, I would need to point at a third person.

I am pointing you out as a scum because you are saying I am scummy by twisting my words. This is how it started; you twisted my words and used that to point out my supposed scumminess.

but i already said why i wanted it. i simpily take what you said and interpet it diffrently. you contiune to stab at this one point. we are done here you are scum

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 09:52 AM

You technically are redireciting.

plz note damus and i have been here longer then you have (damus is even longer) so we are aware of what is right and what is wrong

If NoctiZ is dead in the other S-FM and Ika is dead I don't see a problem with it.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 09:54 AM
However use common sense Ika and keep the information about the other SFM to a minimum if not nonexistant

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 09:55 AM
and i think that ego sometimes clouds your judgement on where my thought process comes from. you like attention adn you always seem to come to me to point out thing becasue i tend to give you the attention that you seek. if i were to start to ignore you, how would you react under that

@ damus intresting. i expected himt o be a scum, thank you for claifying that damus

@titus i would also like to add that dead players are free from the resrictions of talking outside due to the fact that they are dead.

Ignore me and find out. I cannot postulate what I would do when ignored without knowing what I am saying that is ignored.

IF you quote from trust, I will ask you be modkilled by the way. YOur box theory is fine if trust was over. IT is most definitely not. YOu had a last will. YOu are done communicating with the group on that game until it is over.

GAmes where all has been revealed are fine to talk about. FInd a game that has all the roles revealed to make your point. DO not mess with an ongoing or active game. DIscussion of that needs to be kept to that thread only.

@Damus. THe problem is I am alive in the game they are discussing. Ika wants to quote from that game, leaving me unable to discuss it. Furthermore, any player in that game can read this thread and get information beyond ika's last will. Ika and nocitZ are dead. THey can talk in the dead chat all they want.

DO NOT DARE TO TELL ME WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG! WE may disagree as to what the rules are. However, I will always have my opinion on that regard. Iwill never quote from an ongoing game.

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 09:57 AM
but i already said why i wanted it. i simpily take what you said and interpet it diffrently. you contiune to stab at this one point. we are done here you are scum
Saying this isn't exactly doing you a favor.

You technically are redireciting.
If someone accuses me of something made up then I don't consider it to be redirecting when I point out how stupid it is, but okay.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:00 AM
@damus i have to ask

what do with slaol?

hes lurked but its a typical play of him, others do it to regarless of alignment

@new post

i will its just that seeing how we were both dead and we were directing it at each other it shouldnt affect the ohter players here. i think i got the info i wanted to bring though here.

also one more thing, do you consider past games a good way to figure out how one acts as a town and as a scum?

@titus the things we were talking about were between me and noctiz. if you get premission from the host you are more then welcome to do it as an alive player.

me as a host if anyone were to ask if they could borrow a quote from an ongoing game that i would be hosting i would be more then likely to allow it. its all based on hosts.

i think what you need to do is take a break and go for a walk to calm down. you are letting yuor emotions win you over

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Okay so. This went from a harmless debate over tactics to a onslaught of wat do.

Cool yourselves and come back when things are calmer.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Saying this isn't exactly doing you a favor.

how so? we already pretty much confirmed you. the topic went long gone and now you contiue to attack this one point when much more disscausion has gone on.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Okay so. This went from a harmless debate over tactics to a onslaught of wat do.

Cool yourselves and come back when things are calmer.

ok damus let me talk to just you then

what we think of slaol afking the day?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 10:03 AM
how so? we already pretty much confirmed you. the topic went long gone and now you contiue to attack this one point when much more disscausion has gone on.

No, saying you interpret things differently isn't helping your point of me being scum.

The funny thing is that you think you confirmed me of being whatever you think it is, but it's so far off that I can't help but laugh.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 10:03 AM
ok damus let me talk to just you then

what we think of slaol afking the day?

Nothing. He hates troll days with no lynch.
He is most likely reading and taking note of things and voting [player X] as doctor and not responding.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 10:04 AM
No, saying you interpret things differently isn't helping your point of me being scum.

The funny thing is that you think you confirmed me of being whatever you think it is, but it's so far off that I can't help but laugh.

Since this kind of post isn't coming from me I consider it scummy.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Nothing. He hates troll days with no lynch.
He is most likely reading and taking note of things and voting [player X] as doctor and not responding.

fair enough. i think i have good feels about most of the people here right now.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 10:09 AM
fair enough. i think i have good feels about most of the people here right now.
share?

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:11 AM
share?

need to find role list i will post what i think everoyne is aligned as now

bu i would like you to do that same before i post. simpily post who you think is scum and who is not. you dont have to put reasons if you dont feel like it

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:12 AM
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
ika

-.-

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 10:13 AM
LouisWill
Slaol/Sinclar
NoctiZ

Everyone else

Slaol
May 7th, 2013, 10:18 AM
On yea role votes.
I suggest we give it to [Player X]
If we had pressure to use to attack and gauge things i would do that to learn things. No pressure equals no effort, maybe. Remember. Player X.

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 10:19 AM
On yea role votes.
If we had pressure to use to attack and gauge things i would do that to learn things. No pressure equals no effort, maybe. Remember. Player X.

Player X is going to be our MVP, calling it.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Damus_Graves
ika
powerofdeath

Slaol
louiswill

Titus
ypmagic

Sinclair
Bahkieh

Noctiz

my list

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Iam on invisible in preparation for the M-FM. Ika, the reqirement we go first makes you sound like you are fishing and therefore scummy.

If Ihad to say someone was scum, Iwould say you ika. YOu are displaying the same hubris you accuse me of. Ibelieve NoctiZ is town. YOu have been a rabid attack dog accusing a lot of people on day 1. YOu have created a lot of dissent. This seems to be your usual gameplay though, so Iam not certain.

THe other scum would be louiswill, for obvioous reasons.

I think NoctiZ is town. He is active. USually, Iwould suspect him due to his lurkines, but this time he is not lurking. The break from meta does worry me a tiny bit but not enough to change my mind that he is town.

Sloal is quiet. SOme haven't posted. CAn we slow down a bit so when they get on they can read?

Damus appears to be town. HE's having us work together as a cohesive team. That's very protown imo.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:24 AM
On yea role votes.

i can see you are town now you just dislike the fact that you cant do anything

and there you go again titus saying im scum and the obvious scum is town. you understand that ive seens noctz playstlye and so has damus. we are using past experince to do it. one of the reasons i like to throw accuasions out on day 1 as town is to gauge how someone reacts. if the person is town they should not say much about it unless if they are being hailed apoun by many players. a scum player will most likey be defensife the moment one player points them out. and yes for the big fm i will prob be having my invis mode on as well.

just remember gerick is always scum so if we find him lynch him first

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:25 AM
and now im getting a feeling of deja vu for some odd reason.....

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 10:25 AM
POD hasn't posted that much to get a pro-town rating.

Wat do ika?

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:29 AM
POD hasn't posted that much to get a pro-town rating.

Wat do ika?

well seeing how he has school and is only 16 i think we can wait on it hes not like us where we have collage or free time. i think when he comes on he can talk about things and look into it. but right now i think POD is pretty clean. he is also fairly new so it is slightly hard to judge it but based off how ive seen him play so far... he seems to be a town

the question is what do about magic

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Just saying that meta, or as you put it playstyle, is not always the best thing to follow.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:33 AM
but im using past games and expeince to figure things out also

@titus

if things are going too fast then that is good for the fact that give them omre to look over. you will see in a big fm you dont have time to say "slow down i need to read"

you have to be quick or be like damus and be annoying and go like this all the time

- - - - - - - - PLACEHOLDER - - - - - - - - -

btw damus i expect to see that

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Just saying that meta, or as you put it playstyle, is not always the best thing to follow.

i thought we were done with you. i have figured it though post analsis as well.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 10:34 AM
but im using past games and expeince to figure things out also

@titus

if things are going too fast then that is good for the fact that give them omre to look over. you will see in a big fm you dont have time to say "slow down i need to read"

you have to be quick or be like damus and be annoying and go like this all the time

- - - - - - - - PLACEHOLDER - - - - - - - - -

btw damus i expect to see that
I've only used that once.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:35 AM
I've only used that once.

and the rest of the times were vantrills work?

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 10:39 AM
i can see you are town now you just dislike the fact that you cant do anything

and there you go again titus saying im scum and the obvious scum is town. you understand that ive seens noctz playstlye and so has damus. we are using past experince to do it. one of the reasons i like to throw accuasions out on day 1 as town is to gauge how someone reacts. if the person is town they should not say much about it unless if they are being hailed apoun by many players. a scum player will most likey be defensife the moment one player points them out. and yes for the big fm i will prob be having my invis mode on as well.

just remember gerick is always scum so if we find him lynch him first

This post seems to be nothing but berating me for not agreeing with you. You'd know better if you put more stock in meta. WEll, I don't put much stock in meta. I recognize the consistency or inconsistency and move on.

I also put Damus as town because of his protown actions. Unifying the group is protown. Damus, in his prior scum games, can manipulate people against each other well. Just a meta note backing up my inital observation.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:45 AM
This post seems to be nothing but berating me for not agreeing with you. You'd know better if you put more stock in meta. WEll, I don't put much stock in meta. I recognize the consistency or inconsistency and move on.

I also put Damus as town because of his protown actions. Unifying the group is protown. Damus, in his prior scum games, can manipulate people against each other well. Just a meta note backing up my inital observation.

titus you are headstong and you have nocticed that every game i have rolled town that i act like this. but in the end you just dissagree with me becasue you think the plan is bad and that your is better. look at town vs bening. gerick who was scum still ound a better plan yet you didnt want to go with it.

im done with this bickering.

also you say you use meta as well? then by meta i should be town. you have yet to roll scum so it is hard to slot you as a scum player due to the fact we have no info to go on. so i go with what i read and interpret

ika
May 7th, 2013, 10:51 AM
ok who negreped me in this game?

it didnt have any important info but seriously negrpping me?

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Gerik's plan in benign vs town was not better. That was pretty much settled in the post discussion that it was better to let the jester die night 1. Somehow you still think letting known scum go was the better plan.

Meta is a factor, not the decider. I also did role cultist awhile back. I was the original cultist. I cannot remember the name of the game though.

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 10:56 AM
S-FM What? Was the game where I rolled the "scum" aka the original cultist. Feel free to get all the meta you want from thta. You seem to place an oveimportance on that anyway. People can be aware of their meta and change it.

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 10:58 AM
i thought we were done with you. i have figured it though post analsis as well.
This made me laugh out loud. :D

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 11:13 AM
What's with all the flattery in this thread?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 11:15 AM
What's with all the flattery in this thread?

Everyone is a manipulative dick

ika
May 7th, 2013, 11:52 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

NOCTIZ CLAIMS WITCH

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 11:55 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

NOCTIZ CLAIMS WITCH

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ika
May 7th, 2013, 11:56 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL you are the one who posted it

LOLOLOLL

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Lets not be useful huh?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 12:03 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL you are the one who posted it

LOLOLOLL

This doesn't make sense, you know that. :P

Titus
May 7th, 2013, 12:05 PM
*sigh* I have got to go to work. Catch you later.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Lets not be useful huh?

then bring up something for us to discuss... i mean right now we discussed just about everthign there is. for us all we need it sth other local lurkers to brin light on the news that we have been doing

1. ypmagic -waiting on
2. Noctiz -witch
3. Slaol -afk but we know here here
4. ika -ME! :)
5. Bahkieh -missing
6. powerofdeath - i see him in my bus driver game
7. louiswill -posted at begining of day
8. Damus_Graves - posted a lot
9. Titus -posted a lot
10. Sinclair - lurking thinking its troll day but should be more active

what i would like to see

POD - give imput on what has been going on
ypmagic - want his imput on day so far
Bahkieh - want imput on day so far
sincalir - want him to post. if he tulry thnks this is troll day than he better have some good imput for tom
louis - intresting but i would like to hear from him

ika
May 7th, 2013, 12:06 PM
@titus Ok, then who doctor will heal if we can not determine who is trust worth?

@Damus, Ok so, vote me as doctor? Good. I will heal titus if I am doctor btw.

for titus XD LOLOLOL

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Why are you looking to me to give you something to talk about?
I'm not gonna be leading town any time soon mate. It's time for others to step up.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Why are you looking to me to give you something to talk about?
I'm not gonna be leading town any time soon mate. It's time for others to step up.

well i pretty much gave my imput for now so untill someone else comes on and give imput we are at a standstill

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Funny how you sheeped Damus's thought on how I'm the witch. What if I am mafia together with Titus? HUH? HUH?!?!?!?!

Guys, we have several days to spend on Day 1. What shall we do from now on?

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Well you are town leader at the moment so make some discussion.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Funny how you sheeped Damus's thought on how I'm the witch. What if I am mafia together with Titus? HUH? HUH?!?!?!?!

Guys, we have several days to spend on Day 1. What shall we do from now on?

ok if you are mafia then that makes it easier.

ok scine i am the leader i guess i would like to ask this

what do you think the next role will be and who should get it.

i figure it might be the armor next on the list.

also damus if you could pick one of the role which one would you like and why?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 12:21 PM
ok if you are mafia then that makes it easier.

ok scine i am the leader i guess i would like to ask this

what do you think the next role will be and who should get it.

i figure it might be the armor next on the list.

also damus if you could pick one of the role which one would you like and why?

You should give me the Jailor role because I died in S-FM Trust with it and couldn't use it.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 12:22 PM
You should give me the Jailor role because I died in S-FM Trust with it and couldn't use it.

enlighten me then. who would you jail and why.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 12:25 PM
I'd like to have the gunsmith role personally.
Armorsmith is broken in a setup like this and I hate sheriff/doctor with a passion.

Jailor is a pain because night chats

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 12:27 PM
enlighten me then. who would you jail and why.

Hmm.. At the moment probably Bahkieh, Sinclair, ypmagic, louiswill

The first three are lurking hard (and I did not count Slaol because it's something he seems to be doing a lot on D1), and louis is very irritating but not a high priority.

After that comes the rest, while you are at the bottom of the list. I consider you to be town but your self-assessment blinds you (I couldn't think of a better word than that).

ika
May 7th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Armorsmith is broken in a setup like this and I hate sheriff/doctor with a passion.

ok same quesition but with gunsmit role: who would you give a gun first and why?

and thats an intresting way to say jailor is a pain becasue night chats...

what is it that you dont like about night chats?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 12:28 PM

Aw sad, I have to look for another person to vote for.

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Ah, add powerofdeath to a high priority target on my jail list. Way too lurky even though he is online from the looks of it.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 12:30 PM
ok same quesition but with gunsmit role: who would you give a gun first and why?

and thats an intresting way to say jailor is a pain becasue night chats...

what is it that you dont like about night chats?
Ika, Titus
in that order.

Because night chats are offsite. I'd be eternally happy if there was a way to include night chats on this forum.

Aw sad, I have to look for another person to vote for.

O.o

ika
May 7th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Hmm.. At the moment probably Bahkieh, Sinclair, ypmagic, louiswill

The first three are lurking hard (and I did not count Slaol because it's something he seems to be doing a lot on D1), and louis is very irritating but not a high priority.

After that comes the rest, while you are at the bottom of the list. I consider you to be town but your self-assessment blinds you (I couldn't think of a better word than that).

intresting. let me ask you this then out of the 3 that are lurkers which one do you consider most scum? i have taken noticed on sinclairs lurk and saying its troll day but each time he was a town. excpt in trust where he could of not been but was unknon.

and if you are jailing someone just becasue they are irritating, thats a bad idea

ika
May 7th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Ah, add powerofdeath to a high priority target on my jail list. Way too lurky even though he is online from the looks of it.

intresting do you ever consider that he has a lot to look though. you seem to be targeting only lurkers right now withc is understandable.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Ika, Titus
in that order.

Because night chats are offsite. I'd be eternally happy if there was a way to include night chats on this forum.

O.o

intresting you consider titus town. as much as me and titus bump heads a lot i would consider her town as of now. its just that i think sometimes she need to see the veiwpoints of others.

what role do you think best suits titus for this situation?

powerofdeath
May 7th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Too long for me to read in 3 minutes, sorry guys ill post something in a few hours

ika
May 7th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Too long for me to read in 3 minutes, sorry guys ill post something in a few hours

there was a lot of post between now and then so i will give you some time but i expect to hear back.

same question though to think aobut. what role do you want? why? who would you use that role on first?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 12:39 PM
intresting. let me ask you this then out of the 3 that are lurkers which one do you consider most scum? i have taken noticed on sinclairs lurk and saying its troll day but each time he was a town. excpt in trust where he could of not been but was unknon.

and if you are jailing someone just becasue they are irritating, thats a bad idea

Hm, it's hard to say because, you know, they barely said anything. It's like looking at blank pages.

About louiswill, he is irritating because he is too vague in his answers as if he is avoiding questions and at times he is even illogical. A jailor may be able to pressure him enough that he will give answers without being vague about them.

intresting do you ever consider that he has a lot to look though. you seem to be targeting only lurkers right now withc is understandable.
Just said that he is a high priority target because he is lurking and the fact that he is online just adds to it. So, at the moment I wouldn't be sure on who to jail between Bahkieh, Sinclair, powerofdeath or ypmagic, but I would probably look through their posts again if I were a jailor.

As long as you don't say "ok" after you've read all the posts. This should be enough for most to get a picture of our alignments (our referring to the people participating in the discussion).

ika
May 7th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Hm, it's hard to say because, you know, they barely said anything. It's like looking at blank pages.

About louiswill, he is irritating because he is too vague in his answers as if he is avoiding questions and at times he is even illogical. A jailor may be able to pressure him enough that he will give answers without being vague about them.

Just said that he is a high priority target because he is lurking and the fact that he is online just adds to it. So, at the moment I wouldn't be sure on who to jail between Bahkieh, Sinclair, powerofdeath or ypmagic, but I would probably look through their posts again if I were a jailor.

As long as you don't say "ok" after you've read all the posts. This should be enough for most to get a picture of our alignments (our referring to the people participating in the discussion).

well seeing how we will be having plenty of time before jailor shows i think the priorities will change. if POD does come on and post ok after reading this stuff i will put him as insta scum.

i always look at day 1 lurkers with no lynch as potential scums but if they become acive day 2 im more inclined to give them town points. if they come on and say "oh i ignored day one becasue its troll" then i just go flat out scum there.

i love troll days but at same time its important to at least pop in and say something like sloal did

ika
May 7th, 2013, 01:12 PM

hmmm.... intresting looking back thorugh the posts this is all bahk has posted so far

now why would he not want to have the doc role?

this is something we can discuss right now. i think this might be a scum slip for the indians.

how i take it is that he knows he will not be killed n1. damus, anyone thoughts?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 01:17 PM
hmmm.... intresting looking back thorugh the posts this is all bahk has posted so far

now why would he not want to have the doc role?

this is something we can discuss right now. i think this might be a scum slip for the indians.

how i take it is that he knows he will not be killed n1. damus, anyone thoughts?

Eh I don't really think so, otherwise he would subtly say that he wants the role, doing that as an Indian is the same as doing it as a Colonist who just doesn't like the Doctor role. I think that Bahkieh wanted a reason to post.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Eh I don't really think so, otherwise he would subtly say that he wants the role, doing that as an Indian is the same as doing it as a Colonist who just doesn't like the Doctor role. I think that Bahkieh wanted a reason to post.

he simpily states he doesnt want it. he doesn explain why. i think we can look at that as his only post right now as very scum like. if he comes on and justifies his reasoning then i will be more inclined to understand. its like me saying i dont like doctor role but if i am to happen to get it i will use it ot the best of my abilities. thats the key here. if you get a role you should use it. i dislike doctor becasue i am pretty bad at predicting whos gonna get attacked. he just comes on and says "nah i dont want it"

at least give a reason why you would not like it. when he comes on he better have an answer for it.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 01:29 PM
i would like if POD would come on and read over here i can see hes posting in my bus driver game. there might be a lot to cover in this one but it would be helpful if he could spen some time readin scetions at least and jolt notes or something

ika
May 7th, 2013, 01:33 PM
and its funny noctz first you say you are gonna jail him for lurking and now you defend him?

can you explain that to me plz?

powerofdeath
May 7th, 2013, 01:33 PM
i would like if POD would come on and read over here i can see hes posting in my bus driver game. there might be a lot to cover in this one but it would be helpful if he could spen some time readin scetions at least and jolt notes or something
I have time to read now, dont worry wait 5-10 min for me to read

ika
May 7th, 2013, 01:35 PM
I have time to read now, dont worry wait 5-10 min for me to read

sounds good. but i would like you to answer these as well

what role do you want and why? who would you pick for the first night with your selected role as well and why?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 01:35 PM
and its funny noctz first you say you are gonna jail him for lurking and now you defend him?

can you explain that to me plz?

You were talking about that specific sentence that makes him scummy in your eyes. I judged his scumminess from the whole picture.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 01:40 PM
You were talking about that specific sentence that makes him scummy in your eyes. I judged his scumminess from the whole picture.

whole picture? elaborate plz. right now we have very little info on him. he lurks and only comes on to say he doesnt want doc. he doesnt give a justification on why. to justify him not wanting it becasue he "dislikes" it is a very bad way to look at it. if i look at it froma whole picture, the only person that can justify not wanting it is reall an indian scum due to the fact that the indian can kill and they know each other. a colonist should have vaild reasonings on why they do not want the role

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 01:47 PM
whole picture? elaborate plz. right now we have very little info on him. he lurks and only comes on to say he doesnt want doc. he doesnt give a justification on why. to justify him not wanting it becasue he "dislikes" it is a very bad way to look at it. if i look at it froma whole picture, the only person that can justify not wanting it is reall an indian scum due to the fact that the indian can kill and they know each other. a colonist should have vaild reasonings on why they do not want the role

Just throwing that in, Damus did just that, he said he doesn't want to be a doctor because he doesn't like it, rather expressed his hate for it, but I digress.

Bahkieh lurking while only throwing in one sentence without substance is scummy in my eyes, not the content of that sentence. That's what I mean.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 01:51 PM
I expressed a hate for the sheriff role. Not the doctor one.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 01:54 PM

he express his hate for it becasue he gets more info out of his post analysis then checking people

scince you are here damus what you think about that post that Bahkieh made about not wanting doc?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 01:54 PM

Page 4, near the end.

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Okay than.

Hm
where is bahkieh's post.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:02 PM

post 53

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 02:02 PM
found it. Meh there is not much to say on it.

It seems more town than scum imo

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:03 PM

ok. what do you think about him only posting that and then lurking for the rest of this time. besides the fact that this is a no lynch day

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 02:03 PM

Dis my thought.

Bahkieh still scummeh

Damus_Graves
May 7th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Need more input

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Dis my thought.

Bahkieh still scummeh

intresting.... you defend him for lack of posts yet you still think hes scum? now why do that?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 02:10 PM
intresting.... you defend him for lack of posts yet you still think hes scum? now why do that?

wat

when did I defend his lack of posts?

Either learn to read or stop twisting my words :/

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:12 PM

does this post ring a bell? it looks like you defending him here

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:13 PM
wat

when did I defend his lack of posts?

Either learn to read or stop twisting my words :/

also you said you would jail him for lurking but then you come on and defend the single post he makes

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 02:13 PM
does this post ring a bell? it looks like you defending him here

I defended the content of that post. You even asked for clarification, which you got here:

Bahkieh lurking while only throwing in one sentence without substance is scummy in my eyes, not the content of that sentence. That's what I mean.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:16 PM
I defended the content of that post. You even asked for clarification, which you got here:

but defending is defending. it doesnt matter if you are defending what he post or him as a whole if you think someone is scum you dont defend them.

end of topic for you. we already concluded you are not town

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 02:20 PM
but defending is defending. it doesnt matter if you are defending what he post or him as a whole if you think someone is scum you dont defend them.

LOLOLOL then I'm not going to bother participating until you clear your mind.

Like I said, you overestimate your ability to scumhunt and it is what blinds you. GG

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:23 PM
LOLOLOL then I'm not going to bother participating until you clear your mind.

Like I said, you overestimate your ability to scumhunt and it is what blinds you. GG

LOLOLOL you contridicted yourself so many times. if you are not a scum then who do you think is scum?

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 02:23 PM
LOLOLOL you contridicted yourself so many times. if you are not a scum then who do you think is scum?

LOLOLOL I didn't.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:24 PM
LOLOLOL I didn't.

thats not answering my question

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 02:27 PM
thats not answering my question

Because I told you I'm not going to bother participating. As soon as I'm right about something you are "LOL but you are scum anyway so I'm not going to listen to you".
Will read and occassionally post until you get your head out of your ass, at which point I will participate in crucial discussions again. :)

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Because I told you I'm not going to bother participating. As soon as I'm right about something you are "LOL but you are scum anyway so I'm not going to listen to you".
Will read and occassionally post until you get your head out of your ass, at which point I will participate in crucial discussions again. :)

oh im listening to your imput i just think a town player would contiune to participate. but now that you are ignoring the curtail questions it seems like you are becoming scummy

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 02:34 PM
oh im listening to your imput i just think a town player would contiune to participate. but now that you are ignoring the curtail questions it seems like you are becoming scummy

Nice try covering up your stubborness. You know that's not true because twice I have brought up a good point and twice you have said that my thoughts don't matter since I'm scum. Stop. Just stop.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:36 PM
its funny noctiz you want to talk to ppl and here i am trying to talk but now becasue i say you are scum you decide that you will ignore me. if you are town you will ignore the fact that i think that and contiune i am taking your imput and using it as well. weather you are tuly scum or not it to be decided but right now i am factoring you as a potential scum. i was enjoying our converstation

@new post come and point out the 2 good points that you have made. mayeb i am being headstrong but i have to look at this and figure it out

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:37 PM
there is no lynching right now so what you look like today could be completely diffrent tommorow could it not? due to the fact we caant truly pressure right now i have to go based of reads only

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 02:40 PM
its funny noctiz you want to talk to ppl and here i am trying to talk but now becasue i say you are scum you decide that you will ignore me. if you are town you will ignore the fact that i think that and contiune i am taking your imput and using it as well. weather you are tuly scum or not it to be decided but right now i am factoring you as a potential scum. i was enjoying our converstation

@new post come and point out the 2 good points that you have made. mayeb i am being headstrong but i have to look at this and figure it out

Will look for the first point, the second being one that refutes your argument of me contradicting myself.

I was making the point that his sentence wasn't scummy, disregarding the fact that he appears scummy as a whole.

Your argument to that doesn't make much sense because I don't think he is scum, he is scummy, so I am all for defending people who were accused on wrong grounds.
From the looks of it you knew that your argument had no grounds and follow up with "you have no say, you are scum".

Do you really think that I would enjoy a conversation like this? Really?

You may enjoy spouting shit coming straight from your arse but I don't like listening to it, because it's waste(d).

NoctiZ
May 7th, 2013, 02:44 PM
This being the first case where you did that.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Will look for the first point, the second being one that refutes your argument of me contradicting myself.

I was making the point that his sentence wasn't scummy, disregarding the fact that he appears scummy as a whole.

Your argument to that doesn't make much sense because I don't think he is scum, he is scummy, so I am all for defending people who were accused on wrong grounds.
From the looks of it you knew that your argument had no grounds and follow up with "you have no say, you are scum".

Do you really think that I would enjoy a conversation like this? Really?

You may enjoy spouting shit coming straight from your arse but I don't like listening to it, because it's waste(d).

and enlight me this why defend a scummy person if another person agrees that they are scummy for diffrent reasons?

the reason i think that you are bing a scum right now is becasue you defend his post yet you agree hes scum. i think hes scum due to the post, you think hes scum for another reason.

you are saying that my reason for me thinking he is scum is wrong and that he should be veiwed as scum diffrently?

the other reason why i consider you a scum is due to past games we have played and games that i have watched you play.

i make one post about you being a scum early on and you get a full brick wall of defense and say that i was scummy. then after we moved past the point you contiued to attackt hat one point.

maybe i am being head strong, maybe im right, we will have to see later. just becasue one person thinks you are scum doesnt mean you should be defensive about it.

and now you say "he is scummy" so now my thoughts go like this

you think hes scum for reason A, i think hes scum for reason B

you defend him for reaosn B and say reason A is why hes scum. that is why i am considering you are a scum right now

does that make more sense?

powerofdeath
May 7th, 2013, 02:52 PM

OK
I read all posts

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:55 PM
This being the first case where you did that.

again i say one thing that made you look slightly scummy and you come on and try to discredit it. if someone attacks me about one point i usally ignore it (unless its titus becasue titus like to be an attention hog) becasue its only one person. now it many ppl were gunnaing at me then im more inclined to defend myself.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:55 PM
OK
I read all posts

now discuss what you think plz.

ypmagic
May 7th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Oh lord... didn't realize this was open.

ika
May 7th, 2013, 02:57 PM
i understand that was a lot to read but who do you think is scum and why?

also what role would you like out of the list and why, also who would you target it with