PDA

View Full Version : BUY! BUY! BUY!

TimeTrx
May 5th, 2013, 10:36 PM
If you like capitalism, you'll love these items that make the rich, richer! Namely Dark Revanent, maybe this will help him who knows. Order your swag today!!! Complete with the old logo!

Get the ultimate swag, such as:

-Shot Glass
-iPhone case
-Hoodie
-Thong*
-So much more!

All with logos! Now you can truly be the king of Mafia! Or at least make Creed and Raptor jealous!

Order it now! http://www.cafepress.com/councilofmages Or be forever a Mafia loser or an ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-H.

*Warning: May cause Mafia to look more 'attractive' to Men

Mugy
May 5th, 2013, 10:50 PM
Interesting... Very interesting...

TimeTrx
May 5th, 2013, 11:04 PM
According to the page you also get donor status by buying an item. For people who want to donate but also want something physical.

Mugy
May 5th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Mafia iPad 2 case, Mafia iPhone 3 case, iPhone 4 case, mousepad, mugs, shot glass. Omg everything!
Except iPhone5 case >:(

Ash
May 6th, 2013, 03:37 AM
or an asssssssssssssssssssss-h? i find this a person attack toward me.

Admiral
May 6th, 2013, 07:40 AM
y so expensive

TimeTrx
May 6th, 2013, 10:47 AM
y so expensive

I don't know. I think it is because DR gets a little kick back, and it includes shipping. But if your not a donor it is an easy way to get special privileges on the forums by buying something.

Ash
May 6th, 2013, 11:38 AM
I don't know. I think it is because DR gets a little kick back, and it includes shipping. But if your not a donor it is an easy way to get special privileges on the forums by buying something.
where did you find this? it seems old. what happens if i order by phone? lmfao

All buyers (except for the Victory Button) will receive Donor status (explanation: www.thecouncilofmages.com (http://www.thecouncilofmages.com)).

TimeTrx
May 6th, 2013, 12:01 PM
where did you find this? it seems old. what happens if i order by phone? lmfao

I don't know what will happen by phone, Ash. I found this on the site, because the site used to be called councilofmages.com I found this while getting information about the site's past, for the history page i'm typing up.

Lazers
May 6th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Subtle shirts, I like 'em

I hate shirts that are like "THIS GUY IS WEARING A VIDEO GAME SHIRT BY THE WAY"

Cryptonic
May 6th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Subtle shirts, I like 'em

I hate shirts that are like "THIS GUY IS WEARING A VIDEO GAME SHIRT BY THE WAY"

or wolfshirts, which basically scream the same thing.

TimeTrx
May 6th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Why is there a thong? Are they're any girls on the internet? Or a better question is there a girl on the internet and who would buy that?

Lazers
May 6th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Why is there a thong? Are they're any girls on the internet? Or a better question is there a girl on the internet and who would buy that?

I bet Raptor would wear it

Bruno
May 6th, 2013, 12:37 PM
I would wear it.

Bunny
May 6th, 2013, 12:43 PM
or wolfshirts, which basically scream the same thing.

i like wolf shirts

TimeTrx
May 6th, 2013, 12:52 PM
I bet Raptor would wear it

As a cross dresser?

Cryptonic
May 6th, 2013, 01:00 PM
i like wolf shirts

girls can wear wolfshirts.
the only guys that can wear wolfshirts are neckbeards.

Bunny
May 6th, 2013, 01:15 PM
girls can wear wolfshirts.
the only guys that can wear wolfshirts are neckbeards.

neckbeards are hot

Ash
May 6th, 2013, 01:22 PM
I don't know what will happen by phone, Ash. I found this on the site, because the site used to be called councilofmages.com I found this while getting information about the site's past, for the history page i'm typing up.
i know, but back then no one made a big deal about it. so it's weird lol, i wonder if anyone has actually bought anything.

Apocist
May 6th, 2013, 05:01 PM
I want the iphone case, but its a bit pricey

Mateo
May 7th, 2013, 02:16 PM
i question the design choices of many of these items, the white rose stem on a white background makes it seem like a red splotch instead

ALSO WHOS THE MAN MEAT MODELING THE PREMIUM MAFIA T-SHIRT? IS HE A MOD?