View Full Version : {Watch List} Thanacos: 2-S2-1-1056977

Noctis
May 2nd, 2013, 03:08 PM
Account Name: Thanacos
Account ID: 2-S2-1-1056977
In-Game Name: Brook

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Noctis

Summary: I got the host and loaded my save, in which, as players pointed out, the mayor can be healed which led to a day 1 reveal. Night 1 the mayor was executed by someone claiming Kidnapper. Later on a doctor was executed and everyone assumed failor. However, around Day 5 i reveal 15 as the arsonist. Brook/Thanacos pm's me telling me that hes going to kidnap and kill me, which he does. He claims kidnapper and asks if im mafia, when i say im sheriff (assuming the kidnapper had used his kill on the mayor) he decides to execute me, at this point i realise there is no kidnapper and the jailor is killing the town to help the mafia. He left shortly before the game ended thinking nobody would be able to report him. The mafia in the game seemed oblivious since the night i was executed they also attacked me.

Upon viewing the replay there can be no doubt that he intended to support the mafia. NOTE: Thanacos seems to be only viewable in the everyone view.

Thank you for your consideration.

AppleyNO
May 12th, 2013, 07:55 AM
SC ID VERIFICATION
Correct.
Thanacos - 2-S2-1-1056977

Relevant Hotkeys
Thanacos - E

After the Review
He rolls Jailor.

Uses his executions to kill a revealed mayor, claimed sheriff, and doctor, while stating he is a kidnapper. He tries all game to get a hold of a mafia member to tell him. No evidence of Skyping.

Player Added to the Report
None

Was the Game Result Affected?
Yes, Mafia won.

Player Offences
Thanacos - 1x GameThrowing

Previous Offences
None

Recommended Action
2x Watch-List

fred
May 27th, 2013, 01:11 PM