PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Bouncy: 1-S2-1-3205810, Clockwork: 1-S2-1-2013419, YumKoalaMeat: 1-S2-1-4278315, Wildmutt

LokiQc
May 1st, 2013, 10:26 PM
Account Name: BOUNCY
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3205810
In-Game Name: God

Account Name: Clockwork
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2013419
In-Game Name: LOOK AT THIS BANANA

Account Name: YumKoalaMeat
Account ID: 1-S2-1-4278315
In-Game Name: Otello Gallo

Crimes Committed: Cheating(Skyping) and Game-Throwing.

Your Account Name: LokiQc
Summary: After playing for a few days, that was clear that three player was skyping. They were always voting together even if they were in different team and suddently with no logic/strategic reason. BOUNCY(GOD) was in my team (Mafia) and the 2 others was on Towns team. He vote-lynched me first for no reason and after they lynched every players untill only them survived. And all along the game they were saying the same thing of retarded crap. Confusing everyone and ruining the gameplay/fun.

AppleyNO
May 12th, 2013, 07:15 AM
SC ID VERIFICATION
BOUNCY - 1-S2-1-3205810 is Correct.
Clockwork - 1-S2-1-2013419 is Correct.
YumKoalaMeat - 1-S2-1-4278315 is Correct.

Relevant Hotkeys
Clockwork - E
BOUNCY - 8
Wildmutt - ctrl + 2
YumKoalaMeat - ctrl + 5

After the Review
These guys are part of the same clan. I added Wildmutt for this purpose.

Clockwork - LOOK AT THIS BANANA, Citizen
BOUNCY - God, Mafioso
Wildmutt - Moses, Disguiser
YumKoalaMeat - Otello Gallo, Investigator

Night One - Clock uses his vest. Bouncy is ordered to kill 14. Wildmutt disguises as 14. Yum invests 4. (And gets Citizen, Crier, Sur, Amn)

Day Two - Wildmutt was killed. The annoying player is voted and killed.

Night Two - Clock does nothing. Bouncy is ordered to kill 14. Yum invests 1. (And gets Citizen, Crier, Sur, Amn)

Day Three - The party votes on the same person at the same time. No lynch happens.

Night Three - Clock does nothing. Bouncy is ordered to kill 13. Yum is jailed.

Day Four - The party votes on another person at the same time. A towny joins in and 12 is brought to trial. 12 is lynched(Godfather).

Night Four - Clock does nothing. Bouncy kills 11. Yum invests 6. (And gets Doctor, Witch, or WitchDoctor)

Day Five - The party votes on 1. No lynch.

Night Five - Clock does nothing. Bouncy kills 1. Yum invests 2. (And gets Doctor, Witch, or WitchDoctor)

Day Six - 1 Survives. The party votes on 2, right after he claims doctor. 2 is brought to trial and is lynched.

Night Six - Clock does nothing. Bouncy kills 1. Yum invests 6. (And gets Doctor, Witch, or WitchDoctor)

Day Seven - The party votes up 1. 1 is lynched.

Night Seven - Clock does nothing. Bouncy kills 6. Yum invests Bouncy.

Day Eight - Its just the three of them now. Spam. Bouncy is voted up and lynched. Town wins.

All party members, including wildmutt, leave at the same time.

Skyping. Do I even need to say it? There is not enough evidence to give wildmutt a Watch-list.

Players Added to the Report
Wildmutt - 1-S2-1-4365655

Was the Game Result Affected?
Yes. How? I'm not sure. The Town ended up winning.

Player Offences
Clockwork - 1x Cheating
BOUNCY - 1x Cheating
Wildmutt - 1x Possible Cheating
YumKoalaMeat - 1x Cheating

Previous Offences
None

Recommended Action
Clockwork - 2x Watch-List
BOUNCY - 2x Watch-List
YumKoalaMeat - 2x Watch-List
Wildmutt - On-Hold