*Maximum 5 Round Magazine
*Hidden so cannot be invested but can be heard in night
*Cause of Death should read: Was shot from long range

Inca_Killa
August 27th, 2011, 02:23 AM
...Go away..

AirBudd
August 27th, 2011, 04:05 AM
What? And if you're referring to the suggestion, then make your own suggestion and don't bother mine.

Luna
August 27th, 2011, 04:14 AM
It's just a simple killing role, except it's hard to find and has too many shots. Another sniper role has already been suggested anyway, one which isn't quite as redundant as this one. Town doesn't really need a killing role like this.

Sorry, but it just doesn't add anything to the game. Just have a Vigilante in your game (at least if a Lookout spotted you he'd realise you were a Vigilante by the death description).

Luna
August 27th, 2011, 04:17 AM
Although don't rise to what Inca_Killa says, hell he called my Infected role suggestion another 'cult' role and shot me down straight away as well

The wolfman 32
August 27th, 2011, 06:10 AM
this is just kinda like my sniper but its town

AirBudd
August 27th, 2011, 07:01 PM
It's just a simple killing role, except it's hard to find and has too many shots. Another sniper role has already been suggested anyway, one which isn't quite as redundant as this one. Town doesn't really need a killing role like this.

Sorry, but it just doesn't add anything to the game. Just have a Vigilante in your game (at least if a Lookout spotted you he'd realise you were a Vigilante by the death description).

Thank you for your constructive criticism, I just got the idea when I was playing Bad Company 2 :P

Inca_Killa
August 27th, 2011, 09:14 PM

Thank you for your constructive criticism, I just got the idea when I was playing Bad Company 2 :P

you do know that Mafia is set in some Italian village or some shit. Either way, they are CIVILIANS NOT MILITARY PERSONNEL. When making a role, think about it... Does it really add to mafia? Is it new, innovative, and not suggested b4? Is there a role already like it?

AirBudd
August 27th, 2011, 09:35 PM
You know what I noticed? You replied to my post 3 minutes after I posted. Do you just sit on the page constantly refreshing, waiting for someone to create a new topic? Even if it doesn't add to the game, "Go Away" is not constructive criticism, it's vague and caustic. If you didn't read my response to the other guy where I said I came up with the idea off a whim and created a rough draft, then don't say the same thing as he did. Sure, i probably shouldn't have posted a random draft of a concept, but you're not helping the idea along by telling me to go away.

MrSmarter
August 27th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Improper suggestion format. We need more than five lines.
IT'S A VIG THAT IS SPECAIL.
/thread