PDA

View Full Version : Peer Awards

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Nominate other players, dead or alive, for a peer award. They can be for anything and obviously won't directly coincide with whatever the mods choose. Think of this as a pat on the back if you will :)..

Illidan - MVP

Figured out the Devinci bullshit and got the Cult leader killed. Also exposed the red mafia and caught Claw's Coronor lie. Definite MVP. Good job!

Claw/whoever came up with Devinci Bullshit idea - Underhanded Award

Sometimes someone does something so sneaky and underhanded you have to end up congratulating them for their ingenuity. This award is for their excellent day chat PM'ing system that miraculously was only found out by Illidan by mistake.

Deathfire123 - Get Red! Award

This award is given for his fervor in lynching myself. Throughout the day you see messages of "Inca_Killa is scum lynch him!" or "I won't be stupid -vote Inca_Killa" when searching for the cult leader. xD. No hard feelings bro, but I found it funny. He must be really happy now that i'm dead.

Raiden
August 26th, 2011, 02:44 PM
I will have my usual list after i have read all night chats, however i'd like to send out some special awards for this game only.

1) "Sherlock Holmes", Yayap. Seriously, read his posts. He either cheated or will be killed night1 forever and ever. And i don't think he cheated.
2) "Masochist", Raiden. Died night 1 and masoned the jester. Fun fact: i typoed and wrote masoNchist at first.
3) "Town Leader", Illidan. Not only he played awesomely, he was also able to lead the town as long as he lived (what yayap couldn't do).
4) "Evil Smith", Deolrin. Along the lines of NorthStar's FM2 award. None of his vests went to the right people.

chocopaw
August 26th, 2011, 02:50 PM
I don't wanted to post here at first, but really, you gonna encourage hyper-da vinci bullshit and call luckily having the right program installed good play?

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 02:54 PM
I don't wanted to post here at first, but really, you gonna encourage hyper-da vinci bullshit and call luckily having the right program installed good play?

Its the underhanded award. I wholly disagree with what they did. But it was extremely underhanded and ingenious you have to agree...

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 26th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Oops came up with the code. He was complaining about how McPwnage couldn't get it working.

NorthStar
August 29th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Jailored - NorthStar

Severn
August 29th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Chocopaw - Six Sense - From reading the Napoli chat I see that Choco figured out who the cult leader was on night four, something I'm pretty surprised with.

Severn
August 29th, 2011, 07:10 PM
*Sixth ...

AscendedOne
August 29th, 2011, 07:14 PM
It's really too bad for ya vorn decided NO your cultleader......

Severn
August 29th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I understand why he did that if he didn't see my amnesiac claim.

AscendedOne
August 29th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Where extactly did you do that?

Deathfire123
August 29th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Reward: If Ganondorf dies and Procyon doesn't, "Last Citizen Standing" -Procyon

monster
August 29th, 2011, 10:54 PM
I nominate orange mafia for the Cult paranoia award. Every one of them suspected the others are culted. :)

AscendedOne
August 29th, 2011, 10:56 PM
I nominate claw for the "hiding in plain sight" award.

AscendedOne
August 29th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Meh, scratch that.

Severn
August 29th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Where extactly did you do that?

When Claw asked what my role was I replied read and find out. As in read and find out when I pick one. I also had the words in a message after that spell out AMNES and then told Claw at the end of the day to do a closer reading of my posts. Figured that would be enough but it wasn't I guess.

AscendedOne
August 30th, 2011, 12:32 AM
That seemed pretty damn subtle.....

Zack
August 30th, 2011, 04:00 AM
Philie gets the Scapegoat award, for being lynched so early out of assumptions. She also died early last FM...

vornskr gets the Jihad award, for self-destructing his chances of victory and taking me down with him.

Rumpel gets the Goodie-two-shoes award for being a town friendly serial killer.

Illidan gets the Savior award for saving my life, but not really saving the town.

monster gets the Randomness award for recruiting people randomly to the cult. Seriously, those were your choices?

deathfire123 gets the Hater award for hating my guts all throughout the game, lol

Zane gets the Survivor award for being the most obvious jester in history. He will live to the end of the game, and he won't win.

fred gets the Watson award for being an assitant investigator who didn't really help much by himself. I thought he was culted, seriously.

MrSmarter gets the Supplier award for helping me to free guns by roleclaiming ;D

Elixir gets the Witch Magnet award for making himself appear to be a scum/neutral.

chocopaw
August 30th, 2011, 04:07 AM
^quality post.

Although yayaps bullshitting award is missing.

Also, I want a melon.

fred
August 30th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Epic truth. With a work schedule like mine it's hard for me to spend hours and hours reading through posts again and again. Ahhhh life.

monster
August 30th, 2011, 05:23 AM
monster gets the Randomness award for recruiting people randomly to the cult. Seriously, those were your choices?

Believe it or not I have actually always wanted to win a randomness award. :) I have already said MileS was random - like throwing dice random. So I am keeping it just because of him.

The other 2 were not random at all - they were in fact the best choices in the current game situation. Jailor was a must because he would have exposed me day3, he almost did day2 - it is not my fault that the he happened to be totally disinterested in the game and useless as a teammate. As for my other my other recruit, he fucking made it to the end of the game(almost) and outlived both town and orange mafia.

philie
August 30th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Only because the dead wanted him to^^

Zack
August 30th, 2011, 06:17 AM
It must be Ganondorf, the remaining cult, that or one of the red mafia guys, probably Claw.

Severn
August 30th, 2011, 10:46 AM
That seemed pretty damn subtle.....

I tried to have it not be overly obvious because I wanted the mafia to know but not the town who would lynch me as soon as I became scum. I thought telling people to read my posts closely right at the end of the day when the post spelling it out was only two pages back would do it. I could have just shouted out I was Amnesiac of course, but the whole town figured I was evil at that point.

philie
August 30th, 2011, 10:50 AM
yes, but the town could not lynch you anyway, the kill order was cult>sk>weakest mafia, which would be orange.
noone would waste a lynch on amnesiac

Severn
August 30th, 2011, 10:52 AM
No I'm saying that when and if I became scum they would lynch me if they knew I was Amnesiac.

Severn
August 30th, 2011, 10:53 AM
That is why I specifically asked Claw to read my posts, I wanted scum to know who I was and not kill me out of hope I would side with them.

philie
August 30th, 2011, 10:57 AM
yes, but the town could not lynch you anyway, the kill order was cult>sk>weakest mafia, which would be orange.
noone would waste a lynch on amnesiac

and when you became a mafia, you would be last on lynch list

Severn
August 30th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Possibly but you can't predict the game that far ahead most of the time. If I turned Godfather and the cult leader was dead with the sk trying to side with the town... well then I would be a high lynch priority. Especially if the mayor was still alive when I picked a role.

oops_ur_dead
August 30th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I came up with the Da Vinci bullshit.
And now it's on Github
https://github.com/oops-ur-dead/Steganographer
The compiled program is in the dist folder.

Auckmid
September 3rd, 2011, 08:53 PM
Zane gets the Survivor award for being the most obvious jester in history. He will live to the end of the game, and he won't win.
Watch, and see how the endgame plays out...

AscendedOne
September 3rd, 2011, 08:57 PM
Watch, and see how the endgame plays out...

Claw has most likely killed either the jester or procyon because the day has been delayed.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
September 4th, 2011, 09:43 AM
If Claw is dead, because he's in here, his kill wouldn't have gone off.