Rumpel
vornksr
Zack
Zane

Unknown Roles List:
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Gunsmith
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Sicilian Janitor(1 Cleaning Left)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Serial Killer
Witch
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

**Three people were cleaned, so there are three less people than the unknown list shows.

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 2nd of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.
Narks (Citizen) - Died Day 2 – 3rd of May, 1776; 2:43 PM – Heart attack and seizures.
NorthStar (Citizen) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 9:17 PM - Executed by a Jailor.
Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.
SilentShadow (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
philie (Napoli Framer) - Died Day 3 - 4th of May, 1776; 3:29 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome.
Auckmid (Citizen) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 7:54 PM - Shot once after a struggle by a Roman crafted gun.
Deolrin (Armorsmith) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 8:34 PM - Shot once in the head after being beaten.
Elixir (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
CaressMeTenderly (Physician) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 10:07 PM - Mutilated and cut up with knives.
McPwnage (Sicilian Godfather) - Died Day 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 3:47 PM - Hung by Emperor Nero himself.
Severn (Amnesiac) -Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 7:37 PM - Bled to death due to fractured limbs.
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha (Citizen) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 8:23 PM - Killed by a gun from Rome after long struggle.
Darth Sand (Sicilian Consigliere) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 8:57 PM - Dismembered and burnt to death.
AscendedOne (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 9:24 PM - Shot once in the back of his head while eating his dinner.
Monster (Illuminati Leader) - Died Day 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 2:49 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome for the murder of the Pope.
Illidan (Emperor Nero) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 11:33 PM - Murdered in cold blood.
MileS (Illuminati) (Citizen) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 12:00 AM - Committed suicide in devotion to his master.
Crimson (Illuminati) (Jailor) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 12:00 AM - Committed suicide in devotion to his master.
divemaster127 (Physician) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 9:43 PM - Heart ripped out of his body.
Inca_Killa (Napoli Mafioso) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 10:36 PM - Shot in the heart.
chocopaw (? ? ?) - ? ? ?

Night VI

Zane's Role was Jester!

Last Will:

hi im a witch

http://prettejohn.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/cute-pig-in-boots.jpg

philie
August 26th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Did doc at least try healing illidan?:(

Illidan
August 26th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Awww I'm dead :(

Holy shit, this was an intense and fun game to say the least. It's a pity town has practically lost at this point, it would have been awesome to win.

In the time False posted up the day I already read all dead chat. Thanks for compliments, particularly Yayap :P I would like to thank you for your last will, it was very insightful and made me rethink some of my assumptions.

For the dead lynch, after reading some of your post with a theory about Procyon being the sk, I want to know if Rumpel is the real SK or not, so
-vote Rumpel

@philie: yeah, he tried :P

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 01:59 PM
sup Philie. Lol.

Just so everyone knows I followed day chat like a hawk. I just stayed low at Vorn's suggestion.

Also suckage. Two Orange mafia died this night, I doubt we'll win this. :|.

Raiden
August 26th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Yes, he said it in his last will. I guess he was blocked, and illidan killed by the sk.

Well...

-vote Rumpel

We have pretty much all roles figured out now, i will vote for my faction rather than curiosity.

@Illidan that theory holds no weight anyway, it was just surprisingly fit.

Also welcome everyone :)

chocopaw
August 26th, 2011, 02:02 PM
You were NOT cult Inca? WTF? :D

monster
August 26th, 2011, 02:03 PM
With the 2 orange deaths tonight the town has regained theoretical chance of victory... town fighting. Also Rumpel is the SK, it was said somewhere that the witch gave him a gun so he can double kill.

monster
August 26th, 2011, 02:04 PM
oh i forgot

-vote Rumpel

Yayap
August 26th, 2011, 02:05 PM
-vote Rumpel

Althought I suspect him being the real SK, Procyon is acting weird, in my opinion. And the Witches last will has put a tad of doubt in my mind. Time to make sure.

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 02:06 PM

Nope, my bets were on Vorn being cult but I wouldn't have been suprised if you were. You guys hit a cit, not any kind of cult member and my explanation in night chat proves how right i was :)

Raiden
August 26th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Also wtf not a even ONE double kill in the whole game?

chocopaw
August 26th, 2011, 02:10 PM

Nope, my bets were on Vorn being cult but I wouldn't have been suprised if you were. You guys hit a cit, not any kind of cult member and my explanation in night chat proves how right i was :)

The fuck are you talking about? Read the night chat again when you are able to.
Sorry bro, in this case you played bad.^^

philie
August 26th, 2011, 02:12 PM
i knew for a while that monster was in jail and vorn couldnt be culted prior to my death. Yet i believed culting claw and vorn is a logical choice.
Shame, and even if illidan survived, bads are @ 3-4 kpn and nothing can be done about it.
Great job Illidan. This game should have been won by town.
-vote zane
Even thought all roles are revealed to live and dead chat alike, i wanna see the lastwill:3

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 02:13 PM

The fuck are you talking about? Read the night chat again when you are able to.
Sorry bro, in this case you played bad.^^

I can't, we are dead. However I stand by my logic as it was CORRECT.

If we killed the doc, he would be dead and D2 the mayor would have killed the cult leader or the red mafia would have. Instead we killed a citizen who was NOT culted and the doc who COULD HAVE BEEN CULTED survived. You guys were ticking off my alarms. I think you guys played bad that night, IMHO.

Yayap
August 26th, 2011, 02:19 PM
So since there is a good chance of Rumpel actually getting lynched today. Yeah, I like Philies idea of seeing Zanes last will.

-Unvote Rumpel
-Vote Zane

Darth Sand
August 26th, 2011, 02:20 PM
-vote zane

Illidan
August 26th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Great job Illidan. This game should have been won by town.

Thanks philie. Yeah, it's a shame we'll lose, but well. If only we could find out monster earlier ::) He did an awesome job at appearing as red mafia to my eyes, until the codes thing. Props to him.

And yeah, I'll vote Zane too.

-vote Zane

monster
August 26th, 2011, 02:26 PM
baaaaaaaaaaaandwagon
-vote zane

Raiden
August 26th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Hmmm i just thought that the best lynch for the (living) town now is actually Zack. The witch is the only remaining bad guy who will profit on town deaths ONLY. Also he has probably a gun, since now he's 100% sure about mrsmarter and it wouldn't make sense to give it to the sk again.

That way, red mafia will be forced to kill town (pretty much inevitable) but sk and orange gf could choose red mafia. Witch, on the other hand, would 100% kill town with both his gun and manipulated killer.

Also ok,
-vote Zane
let's see his last will.

Goonswarm
August 26th, 2011, 02:34 PM
CRIMSON WAS JAILOR, THERE WAS A TYPE IN FT'S POST OK SO YEA.

Yayap
August 26th, 2011, 03:47 PM
So I have a question to anyone who knows Zane better than me.

Does Zane usually play better? Or is he always this bad at mafia?

Anyone can read him like an open book, he doesn't stand a chance of winning now.

Darth Sand
August 26th, 2011, 03:50 PM
So I have a question to anyone who knows Zane better than me.

Does Zane usually play better? Or is he always this bad at mafia?

Anyone can read him like an open book, he doesn't stand a chance of winning now.

Well, the problem was that he was pretty much unlynchable at the beginning because of Raiden targetting him. He probably gave up.

chocopaw
August 26th, 2011, 03:52 PM
@Yayap:

[00:52:03] Jonas: could u say to him
[00:52:04] Jonas: that actually
[00:52:11] Jonas: i only play town like that
[00:52:12] Jonas: :D

AscendedOne
August 26th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Zack probably IS the best lynch, problem is they dont know if chocopaw was witch or if zack is witch. And SK is definitely a good lynch at the very least.

Yayap
August 26th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Well, the problem was that he was pretty much unlynchable at the beginning because of Raiden targetting him. He probably gave up.

He should have tried to pretend being a power role instead of obvious jester. Someone would have counter claimed him, and possible make it look like he was the witch instead of jester. There were so many jester candidates that he should have at least tried.

FalseTruth
August 26th, 2011, 04:09 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ZANE'S NEW WILL LMAO.

AscendedOne
August 26th, 2011, 04:11 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ZANE'S NEW WILL LMAO.

DAM YOU.

vote zane

Yayap
August 26th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Total votes:

Zane (11): Philie, Yayap, Darth Sand, Illidan, Monster, Raiden, AscendedOne

Illidan died unculted, he still counts as 5 votes :P

NorthStar
August 26th, 2011, 04:15 PM
-vote Zane.
And thus Crimson was haunted by the spirit of the vengeful NorthStar for all eternity.

FalseTruth
Total votes:

no way, all dead people are created equal.

AscendedOne
He hasn't revealed in dead chat yet, only one.

Yayap
August 26th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Zane (8): Philie, Yayap, Darth Sand, Illidan, Monster, Raiden, AscendedOne, NorthStar

@FalseTruth: Had to try... the dead don't seem to be as active and might not vote. :'(

AscendedOne
August 26th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Yayap, he hasn't revealed in dead chat yet. Of course he only has one vote.

FalseTruth
August 26th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Zane (8): Philie, Yayap, Darth Sand, Illidan, Monster, Raiden, AscendedOne, NorthStar

@FalseTruth: Had to try... the dead don't seem to be as active and might not vote. :'(

My reasoning is that if no one else gets to retain their ability in the dead, why should Illidan?

AscendedOne
August 26th, 2011, 04:22 PM
God dam investigation skills dont work in the underworld? GODDAMIT! I can't tell if Hades is a mafia....

Yayap
August 26th, 2011, 04:23 PM
God dam investigation skills dont work in the underworld? GODDAMIT! I can't tell if Hades is a mafia....

Yea, I already tried that. hehehe

Auckmid
August 26th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Vote Zane

Darth Sand
August 26th, 2011, 04:24 PM

Oh, he is, I'm on his team now :)

AscendedOne
August 26th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Is cerberus culted? Pretty important information.... Hes probably gonna go after you darth_sand if he is....

MileS
August 26th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Hey guys, I've come to join you in dead chat. I feel like I played pretty bad , it kind of hurt to have to pack and move into school during day 2/3 and I felt like I missed out on a lot of information people picked up on.

I was never really sure what to make of Claw, At first I believed he was town. He gradually got scummier throughout the game, but I remember making a conscious decision at some point to support him because I figured he was a potential cult recruit and an abrupt change in my stance toward him would be suspicious.

I've never been cult before, it was cool but I felt like it kind of screwed with my thought processes as the game went on. Looking back, I probably should have tried to convince monster to cult Illidan, but I felt like it was a really risky move and I agree with him that we needed another recruit.

Ascended, to answer your question from the Day 5 thread, I shut the hell up after arguing with you because of partially lacking time to commit to the game and partially because you mostly stopped talking too. I remember having you pegged as scum until you claimed.

AscendedOne
August 26th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Ascended, to answer your question from the Day 5 thread, I shut the hell up after arguing with you because of partially lacking time to commit to the game and partially because you mostly stopped talking too. I remember having you pegged as scum until you claimed.

I'm a good actor, people never realize what my role is....

Yayap
August 26th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Zane (9): Philie, Yayap, Darth Sand, Illidan, Monster, Raiden, AscendedOne, NorthStar, Auckmid

2 more

Darth Sand
August 26th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Is cerberus culted? Pretty important information.... Hes probably gonna go after you darth_sand if he is....

Nah, I was never a good target for cult in life and I won't be in death either.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 26th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Total votes:

no way, all dead people are created equal.

I want to cult mason kill shoot pulverize critically strike and violate Goonswarm

vote Zane

AscendedOne
August 26th, 2011, 04:30 PM
I was never really sure what to make of Claw, At first I believed he was town. He gradually got scummier throughout the game, but I remember making a conscious decision at some point to support him because I figured he was a potential cult recruit and an abrupt change in my stance toward him would be suspicious.

I kinda thought the opposite, at the start of the game I was absolutely sure claw was evil. But after he claimed coroner, I hadn't thought it through well enough and just eventually thought he was town. No matter how scummy he contiuned to act....

Yayap
August 26th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Zane (10): Philie, Yayap, Darth Sand, Illidan, Monster, Raiden, AscendedOne, NorthStar, Auckmid, S.A.C.Cnl.Alpha

1 more

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 26th, 2011, 04:36 PM
vote Zane

because.

CaressMeTenderly
August 26th, 2011, 05:09 PM
unvote Zane

philie
August 26th, 2011, 05:20 PM
You didnt vote in the first place.
Oh come on guys you have to trust me blindly on this one i got a 100% mafia read on him

McJesus
August 26th, 2011, 05:41 PM
-vote zane

even though we all know he is the jester

FalseTruth
August 26th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Zane is dead lynched. Last Will incoming.

Yayap
August 26th, 2011, 05:44 PM
!Zane! (11): Philie, Yayap, Darth Sand, Illidan, Monster, Raiden, AscendedOne, NorthStar, Auckmid, S.A.C.Cnl.Alpha, McPwnage

Ding ding ding!

Now, where is that last will.

McJesus
August 26th, 2011, 05:48 PM
btw illidan you missed my secret message on day iv, the one time I tried to use that tomfoolery

MileS
August 26th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Zane has made me crack up a few times this game, plus his trolling is more tolerable than Narks' since he's actually the jester.

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Zane has made me crack up a few times this game, plus his trolling is more tolerable than Narks' since he's actually the jester.

Why would you even troll as jester?

The idea is to get lynched, not ignored and then culted.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 26th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Oh yeah, what's SilentShadow's role? What'd you come up with, Yap?

Yayap
August 26th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Oh yeah, what's SilentShadow's role? What'd you come up with, Yap?

out of 8 mafia and 1 cult
Day 2 I had 6/9 evil roles pinned
Day 3 I added McPwnage to my list making it 7/10 (+1 cult)
Day 4 I added Claw and Oops to my list making it 9/11 (+1 cult)

Night 4 I figured out with 100% accuracy who the culted ones were on my first try.. second try I miscalculated Vorn to be possibly culted(11/11)
Day/Night V I discoved Claw to be culted (11/11)

If anything, it was hard for me to pin everyones exact role, but I could easily see if they were pro town or anti town.

I had Silent Shadow pinned as cit from day 2. He seemed to genuine defending monster, didn't come accross as covering for him.

monster
August 26th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Why did the witch give a gun to a townie? Or am I missing some elaborate evil plan?

AscendedOne
August 26th, 2011, 10:54 PM
I don't understand, I think the townie is lying. Either that or the witch wanted to control someone to make sure he didnt die.

Illidan
August 26th, 2011, 11:25 PM
btw illidan you missed my secret message on day iv, the one time I tried to use that tomfoolery

Where? I searched it right now but I can't find it :X

Also, I find it funny that even after Claw is a confirmed mafia and I'm dead he still address me as "stubborn and not smart" and say that he was, I quote, "the most pro-town player next to him", when it's quite the contrary. Meh. I guess he's just mad.

And my god, the RSA thing is getting out of hand. It just sucks.

Yayap
August 27th, 2011, 12:04 AM
I wonder if all the non town realise that if none of them vote today, they garantie a town loss. Town needs at least 1 none town to vote with them of there is no lynch.

Illidan
August 27th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Yes, I hope they will find an agreement on who to lynch.

In the current situation lynching the witch might be indeed the best idea, as Ganondorf is proposing. However no mafia will vote for Zack, maybe Rumpel will do.

Lynching rumpel is pretty safe since any mafia wants him dead.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Lynching rumpel is pretty safe since any mafia wants him dead.

Vorn may want him alive, seeing as the SK isnt really a threat to him.

Illidan
August 27th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Vorn may want him alive, seeing as the SK isnt really a threat to him.

Good point, but if he still have a vest he can't kill him at night, though this may not be a problem for several nights depending on how the game progresses.

Elixir
August 27th, 2011, 12:56 AM

My reasoning is that if no one else gets to retain their ability in the dead, why should Illidan?

Pretty sure I revealed as mayor of dead town yesterday in the save cult thread.

Beaten to it man.

monster
August 27th, 2011, 02:16 AM
They need to lynch Rumpel no question, 3 kills tonight = instaloss. The only thing that matters now is will the Jester join the town - he has lost the game, no way anyone is lynching him. So he is free to pick a side or just not vote ever - it is his choice, you can't blame him.

Theoretical town victory - this plan uses 3 assumptions, that is why it is theoretical:
-the jester will accept his defeat and join the town unquestionably
-Procyon is a citizen and has a gun
-no other guns will come into play - this means the witch won't control the gunsmith or the person who received a gun will die before he can use it.

Day6
jester plays for town = 6 votes = majority
lynch Rumpel

Night6
2 townies die to 2 mafia attacks
witch dies to procyon with a gun/witch can't save itself from that/

Day7
3town+jester vs 2 redmaf vs1orangemaf
lynch the orange mafia with 4 vote majority

Night7
1 townie dies to mafia

Day8
2town+jester vs 2 mafia = gg

Illidan
August 27th, 2011, 02:43 AM
Lynching the Witch
Pros: you lynch someone that will never be voted by mafia. They will vote for eachother, but for sure not for the witch. If the SK decides to take down the mafia and vorn decised to attack the red mafia too, you still get 1 less KPN. The gunsmith will never be witched again.
Cons: if the SK kill the townies we're screwed.

Lynching the SK
Pros: you get 1 less KPN.
Cons: if Procyon really have a gun, he will be attacked tonight and he won't be able to use it. The witch will for sure kill or screw townies with manipulation since she has no interest in killing any of the mafia families.

I'm not really sure what is the right decision for town. It really depends on what evil roles will do tonight in both cases.

philie
August 27th, 2011, 02:48 AM
Oh now I hope the town has gotten the same idea as me
See, they can reduce kpn to 1 next night, excluding Ofc the witch gun. To do so, they would need to lynch Vorn/ rumpel, and then shoot oops or even so claw cause oops afked night before this

philie
August 27th, 2011, 02:51 AM
If success, a mafia can be lynched next day, the one with the gun most likely

philie
August 27th, 2011, 02:55 AM
Nvm sicilllians kill before dying. OP

Illidan
August 27th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Nvm sicilllians kill before dying. OP

I was about to say it was a really nice idea :\

monster
August 27th, 2011, 03:39 AM
ahaahahah I guess we just saw where the jester stands, so much for my plans :)

Raiden
August 27th, 2011, 03:40 AM
They need to lynch Rumpel no question, 3 kills tonight = instaloss.

The point is that if you kill the sk, all the other killers will go for the town, with the exception, maybe, of a red mafia kill by vornksr. But then again if i was the witch, i would direct vornksr's kill on the town. Also who said procyon has a gun? I must have missed that. Until proven otherwise, i think the witch has a gun, and again, he will only shoot town.

Even if the witch doesn't have a gun, the best lynch is vornksr.

Also i wonder if claw is really convinced to have been the most pro-town player? I had him as a bad guy before the end of day 1. He was the other of my "2 huge trolls" along with narks. I'm not really appreciating all the insults he's throwing randomly.

philie
August 27th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Claw is raging cause his epic plan didnt work out. He got himself stocked on vests and all rofl.
Also to people who aren't giving credit to Illidan: he was the only person to think outside the box and assume Claw would be janitor cleaning coroner. I assume he noticed that Claw knew too much for being town, too. Everyone else was mindlessly trusting both mafias' BS including Vorns unconvincing gunsmith claim. Even when they lynched me, i confessed at what, 12 votes? 8 of them were mafia bullshitting the town, and its really your luck vorn wanted to make a kill that outs me, i could be an unfortunate town too. Majority of the town are really easy to fool, see them suspecting proc of being GF? Epic fail. Most of them have fallen for Claw's emotions "im sorry you feel im scum", "it makes me angry how you can't trust me" kind of bullshit. Seriously people, get a mind of your own.

Raiden
August 27th, 2011, 04:30 AM
As i said in DCM day 2, people play more with their hearts than with their brains. I think that, had vornksr played normally, he would have been believed as a sheriff or even as mayor if he wanted to. Just because he's loved like that. The same goes for claw, elixir (who was actually town but that's not the point), and in the next game we'll have yayap and illidan. I am hated because of FM2, and i'm getting instakilled without anyone healing or even caring about what i say. That's how this game went, except for a couple of players.

monster
August 27th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Another thing I have been wondering is why Zack is giving the guns to other people and not to himself?

Goonswarm
August 27th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Another thing I have been wondering is why Zack is giving the guns to other people and not to himself?

Procyon is a liar, the witch has the gun :)

Illidan
August 27th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Ouch. Back to my idea, they should lynch the witch xD

I wonder why Procyon is lying however.

Yayap
August 27th, 2011, 08:59 AM
I wonder why Procyon is lying however.

Translation of Procyons plan (without decoding his posts):
It'll make the evil roles think he has a gun and hope they ALL target him in fear. Might be able to soak up a double or triple kill if town is lucky.

Thats how I read it anyways...

Illidan
August 27th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Actually, just the red mafia fear the gun.

The sk don't care since he have a vest, and vornskr don't care since he is invulnerable.

philie
August 27th, 2011, 10:42 AM
well claw is virtually invulnerable. I think he still has a couple of vests

monster
August 27th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Zane has voted fred. So technically all the antitowns now have a majority and they can lynch fred. It will be highly amusing.

CaressMeTenderly
August 27th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Actually, just the red mafia fear the gun.

The sk don't care since he have a vest, and vornskr don't care since he is invulnerable.

SK does not have vests.

CaressMeTenderly
August 27th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Wait, nevermind, his might be unused. Not sure.

philie
August 27th, 2011, 11:48 AM
they dotn have majority, its 50/50

monster
August 27th, 2011, 12:32 PM
they dotn have majority, its 50/50

11 people = 5 town, 5 anti, 1 jester
the jester has voted for a town, if the 5 evils just log in and type -vote fred before the jester cancels this will be over = very amusing

philie
August 27th, 2011, 01:01 PM
nvm 3 ppl cleaned
This game isnt interesting anymore. cant town just decide which mafia they wanna let win:(

Yayap
August 27th, 2011, 02:35 PM
This day should be renamed: Mexican Standoff.

All roles revealed except for the GF being Vorn or Procyon.

They all have ti decide who they are going to let win. None of them can win without the help of one of the others.

There is very little deception going on right now, they just can't agree to who is going to win. I would laugh if no one gets lynched today. (although it wouldn't surprize me)

Tonights shootings, witchcraft and stabbings will decide the fate of the game.

Darth Sand
August 27th, 2011, 03:10 PM
There is very little deception going on right now, they just can't agree to who is going to win. I would laugh if no one gets lynched today. (although it wouldn't surprize me)

I think they might decide to lynch the witch, because although he can win with both mafias and cult, he can also screw everyone over. Especially if they realised that he has a gun.

CaressMeTenderly
August 27th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Haha, Zack is trying desperately to stay alive.

Goonswarm
August 27th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Haha, Zack is trying desperately to stay alive.

For me it would make sense for him to control the SK and use his gun on town. Unfortunately the killings resulted with less scum dead than town. Now with the mayor dead, things are not looking well for the town.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 04:55 PM
As far as night actions go this turn, I believe the witch will use a gun to shoot Mr.Smarter as he MCs him to give himself the last gun. I believe the most logical target to side with is the GF as the two red mafias are split by the culting and the SK seems to be the most likely lynch target today, if theres a lynch at all.

Goonswarm
August 27th, 2011, 05:31 PM
As far as night actions go this turn, I believe the witch will use a gun to shoot Mr.Smarter as he MCs him to give himself the last gun. I believe the most logical target to side with is the GF as the two red mafias are split by the culting and the SK seems to be the most likely lynch target today, if theres a lynch at all.

Well bear in mind that the witch is a potential roleblock for the SK. Witch can shoot the SK burning his vest and then make him kill himself. Right now the witch is in a fantastic position to win. The sanitized roles make it interesting for the living but at this point it is a matter of scum kills.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 05:35 PM
The only thing that can really make the witch lose, is if the SK and the GF kill an opposing mafia THIS night. Or if the SK prevents a mafia kill by killing the mafia making the kill. Or if someone kills the witch thinking the witch wont side with them.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 05:36 PM
If a witch MCs oops, to kill claw. Is there ANY situation where claw will make a kill instead of oops?

Darth Sand
August 27th, 2011, 05:42 PM
If a witch MCs oops, to kill claw. Is there ANY situation where claw will make a kill instead of oops?

Very improbable. Claw is culted, so if he was sent to kill he could choose to kill another person which could very well be oops. I don't think oops would take the risk.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 05:44 PM
That doesnt answer my question. If zack forces oops to target someone, is there any situation where claw will make a kill instead of oops?

philie
August 27th, 2011, 05:53 PM
i dont think bads are about to attack each other yet. they will likely kill 4 town and then bargain in the morning.
also, any chance illuminati chat can be open to public? they are defeated...

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 06:15 PM
You know they're both lies?

No, but if they are, they benefit the red mafia by removing pressure to lynch them.

How does this statement make ANY sense? Theres no pressure AT ALL to lynch red mafia, because lynching one will not reduces KPN. The 3 targets up for lynch by town (who have the most votes of any faction) are GF, SK, Witch.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 06:19 PM
i dont think bads are about to attack each other yet. they will likely kill 4 town and then bargain in the morning.
also, any chance illuminati chat can be open to public? they are defeated...

I'd say that the GF might try to kill a red mafia tonight, while the SK wont risk it. Red mafia cannot attack either of the other factions. No one will target witch tonight. While I believe the witch will kill the gunsmith and take the final gun. After that, it depends on which mafia or sk the town help lynches. As the witch is virtually lynch proof. Short of jester helping town out anyways.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 06:20 PM
The witch may also fear the SK enough to force him to kill the gunsmith and use his gun on another towny.

CaressMeTenderly
August 27th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Is Ganondorf cult or just really dumb?
Lynching the witch is the best option.
Lynching the orange mafia is like, the worst.
Could at least go for Oops so red can't kill, unless Janitor somehow has the ability to kill too.

Yayap
August 27th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Is Ganondorf cult or just really dumb?
Lynching the witch is the best option.
Lynching the orange mafia is like, the worst.
Could at least go for Oops so red can't kill, unless Janitor somehow has the ability to kill too.

Any mafia member can kill, but to do so they forfeit their other ability that night. So Janitor can't cleanse if he kills. Unless the mods changed that for this game, but thats how it worked in the others. (too lazy to go check game rules while not on my pc)

Yayap
August 27th, 2011, 10:37 PM
BTW, by this times the town is screwed since right now it's 4 KPN.

To instantly lower KPN, they have to lynch Rumpel (sk), Vornskr (orange GF) and Zack (witch with gun)

And if MrSmarter lives tonight, then there will be another gun in play.

FalseTruth
August 27th, 2011, 10:40 PM
I'm going to make every following day 24 hours long.

monster
August 27th, 2011, 10:52 PM

Nice, this is getting very painfull to watch. Is it true that the SK can't win with a witch?

FalseTruth
August 27th, 2011, 11:00 PM

Nice, this is getting very painfull to watch. Is it true that the SK can't win with a witch?

Yes.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 11:15 PM
If zack forces oops to target someone, is there any situation where claw will make a kill instead of oops?

What about my question?

Illidan
August 27th, 2011, 11:20 PM
It seems they're agreeing for Zack now. Let's hope they continue.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 11:21 PM
It doesn't matter, unless a non-town helps them lynch....

Illidan
August 27th, 2011, 11:22 PM
It doesn't matter, unless a non-town helps them lynch....

The SK already voted for zack.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Can we get like an update on the current votes?

Illidan
August 27th, 2011, 11:26 PM
I believe that Rumpel, fred, MrSmarter and deathfire voted for zack. So he's missing the votes of Ganondorf and Procyon.

Illidan
August 27th, 2011, 11:28 PM
This should be correct. Screw them not using colors.

Claw (1) Zane
Procyon (1) Claw
vornskr (1) Ganondorf
Zack (4) MrSmarter, Deathfire123, Rumpel, fred

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Guess the thing keeping them from voting zack out is they have no clue who he gave the gun to. If they knew zack has the gun, well no town WOULDNT want to vote him. I didn't actually realize SK couldnt befriend witch after this, thats really too bad....

Illidan
August 27th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Well, if the witch isn't culted it's quite obvious she has the gun. I thought Zack was culted with Rumpel and he was supplying him gun because of his vest, but we know that's not true anymore.

At least MrSmarter got it. I really hope that Ganon and Proc change their mind. This could be their last chance to kill the witch.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Well, if the witch isn't culted it's quite obvious she has the gun. I thought Zack was culted with Rumpel and he was supplying him gun because of his vest, but we know that's not true anymore.

At least MrSmarter got it. I really hope that Ganon and Proc change their mind. This could be their last chance to kill the witch.

It's very unlikely that town will win. I believe the orange GF stands the best chance, while the SK could be tied with the mafias. The witch will either win or lose based on this day, furthermore condemning the SK if he lives on this day.

Illidan
August 27th, 2011, 11:36 PM
It's very unlikely that town will win. I believe the orange GF stands the best chance, while the SK could be tied with the mafias. The witch will either win or lose based on this day, furthermore condemning the SK if he lives on this day.

That's true, however if they don't lynch the witch they really got no chance at all.

If the witch dies today and town gets REAAAAAALLY lucky with both the sk and vorn killing red mafia, they still have a chance. It's really unlikely but oh well.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 11:40 PM

I no longer believe this statement, since SK cannot win with witch. He will need to mc the SK to make his kills since the sk might kill him while the mafia wont intill they know if he will side with them. Addtionally for the reasoning of not killing the gunsmith, attempting to kill the gunsmith will NOT prevent that last gun from getting out allowing a townie (or SK if the gunsmith realizes his pitifully low chances) to shoot him, while killing a townie might prevent it.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 11:44 PM
If the witch dies today and town gets REAAAAAALLY lucky with both the sk and vorn killing red mafia, they still have a chance. It's really unlikely but oh well.

While this is also true, the evils cover has been blown. They could try to snyc up their kills for the few final days intill they kill eachother.

AscendedOne
August 27th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Another optimistic viewpoint, orange mafia and SK can kill one of the red mafias, while red mafia and witch kill off SK.

Illidan
August 28th, 2011, 01:07 AM
Shit they're listening Claw BS. What a shame they don't understand he's just forcing them to do the wrong choice.

They really thing the witch is gonna let the sk kill a mafia tonight? That's stupid.

Illidan
August 28th, 2011, 01:07 AM
think*

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Yep, witch is gonna control SK, cuz well his life is at risk more then the mafias.....

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 28th, 2011, 01:12 AM
Doesn't witch win if they survive to the end?

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 01:13 AM
Witch doesnt win with SK or town.

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Claw insults alot when hes mafia..... Or maybe thats just when he plays this game, he hasn't even been alive this long.....

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 01:20 AM
I love how no one is pointing out that zack will just force the SK to kill a townie....

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 28th, 2011, 01:27 AM
Oh man that new claw post
trying to state that zane is SK and dive is GF

whaaaaaaaaaaat

I haven't followed in around six pages and then claw goes insane.

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Claws desperately trying to keep the witch alive, which garenetes the victory of a mafia group unless the witch feels like killing everyone off.

Illidan
August 28th, 2011, 01:39 AM
Claws desperately trying to keep the witch alive, which garenetes the victory of a mafia group unless the witch feels like killing everyone off.

Actually Claw is culted so he can only win if he and the witch (and the jester) are alive. So he's obviously trying to kill the orange GF and save the witch.

Then he will probably hope that Zack make oops kill himself.

Good plan, if town don't understand it they deserve to lose.

Illidan
August 28th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Disregard what I said, the witch is going to kill oops with the sk and Claw is going to make oops to kill the gunsmith.

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Blah blah blah, a member of the red mafia will win or the orange mafia if the witch is not lynched today.

For the time being they are working as one mafia so either one of them have a chance at winning.

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 01:43 AM
Disregard what I said, the witch is going to kill oops with the sk and Claw is going to make oops to kill the gunsmith.

Completely incorrect, for this night. The witch will not try to kill either mafia, WHY THE HELL WOULD HE?

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Not to mention it wouldn't make sense cuz if oops dies to SK he cant kill gunsmith.

Illidan
August 28th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Completely incorrect, for this night. The witch will not try to kill either mafia, WHY THE HELL WOULD HE?

You're right, for some reason I was thinking that mafia kills were first in the order of operations.

I have to stop posting so early in the morning.

Raiden
August 28th, 2011, 03:26 AM
I can't see a reason for not lynching the witch today, is it that hard for the town to realize that he's the ONLY player that will never kill any other than town? I can understand people who feel they already lost, but it's not like there are no chances. They need to kill the witch now, and vornksr tomorrow.

philie
August 28th, 2011, 04:04 AM
hm
im pretty positive they all gonna try clean the town up and start bargaining next day. by that time only 1 town will be left alive:P

Illidan
August 28th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Even vorn voted Zack now ... let's hope townies do the right choice.

monster
August 28th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Hoping the mods cut off the day when it hits the 48 hours mark with no lynch.

Raiden
August 28th, 2011, 11:46 AM
And this demonstrates how, without a leader, the town is lost. They behave like sheeps. Kill the shepherd, relinquish all hope.

Raiden
August 28th, 2011, 12:27 PM
aaaaaaaaaaand... vornksr helps the town win.

Well, victory is still very, very far from the town's reach, but without vornksr it would have been impossible. He also had the best chances to win with no lynches, Zack was correct.

monster
August 28th, 2011, 12:30 PM
just roll a dice and award someone the win

philie
August 28th, 2011, 12:32 PM
wanna bet the smartest guys die tonight? maybe they will get the remaining town to vote with them

monster
August 28th, 2011, 12:33 PM
wanna bet the smartest guys die tonight? maybe they will get the remaining town to vote with them

so nobody dies?

Yayap
August 28th, 2011, 12:35 PM
So I guess it's time to welcome Zack!

Hello Zack.

Illidan
August 28th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Hi Zack! :P

So town finally made the smartest move for today. We'll see what this brings.

philie
August 28th, 2011, 12:41 PM
well monster, everything in this world is relative. Fred and Procylon are for instance not buying claws bullshit. Thye are a liability.
also, no. the town didnt make any choices, they did what vorn wanted. Maybe vorn is expecting mrsmarter to derp once again and pass him the gun for this.

Raiden
August 28th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Hi Zack :)

i appreciated your playstyle. I think it's vorn's fault if you are here with us. Unless he pulls out something awesome, he won't be so high in my players list.

monster
August 28th, 2011, 12:48 PM
First of all the game is over - someone will win randomly, it won't be the town.

Second - all roles are revealed - there is no relevant discussion going on of any sort. fred and procyon did nothing the whole game. They are alive cos they were irrelevant.

Third - town didn't do anything today, they barely managed to get 4 votes on the same person 1 hour before the deadline - Zack was voted out by a mafia and a SK.

Fourth - witch not winning with SK is a crappy rule.

Raiden
August 28th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Fourth - witch not winning with SK is a crappy rule.

/signed

philie
August 28th, 2011, 12:54 PM
nobody said town can win but
Ganon thinks vorn is really a cit
rest of the town probably think choco wasnt mafia
town can accidently win if sk and vorn decide to reduce red mafia count by 1 and hit each a different person

Yayap
August 28th, 2011, 04:07 PM
So umm... whats the hold up for night VI?
There isn't anything you guys need from each other right? or did you guys decide who was going to write each wall of text beforehand and Night VI was assigned to goon?

chocopaw
August 28th, 2011, 04:43 PM
"She was burnt at the stake."

Zack's not a girl False, tsss.

Why should there not be male witches? That's sexist!

FalseTruth
August 28th, 2011, 04:44 PM
lol, I spent literally less than a minute writing up that RP. Too busy today watching MLG and DR's stream and irl stuff. Also, I was a hooker last game and Elixir made me a girl in the RP. This is my revenge.

Elixir
August 28th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I went easy on you.

The things you could have done to Plato. Oh my.

Zack
August 28th, 2011, 05:05 PM
So Vorn is really the GF? He has won my scorn for next forum mafia, not for hammering me, but for making a huge dumb mistake.

For the town that was truly the best lynch, they don't realize that but it was. If I was to live I would declare who I make Rumpel kill and who I shoot with my gun, then all the mafia has to do is hit the others and goodbye town, then its up to me to decide which mafia I want to win the game.

Despite what I wrote in my RP I would side with one of the mafias. Why? Philie on one, Sandshark on the other. I couldn't possibly make them both lose...

Vorn deserves to die for what he did, if he thinks he made a towntell that would allow him to live then he is terribly mistaken. I'm rooting for the red mafia now, thats about it.

Auckmid
August 28th, 2011, 05:07 PM
So Vorn is really the GF? He has won my scorn for next forum mafia, not for hammering me, but for making a huge dumb mistake.

You realize that if Vorn dies night 1 next Mafia game, everyone is going to want to lynch you.

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 05:10 PM

For the town that was truly the best lynch, they don't realize that but it was. If I was to live I would declare who I make Rumpel kill and who I shoot with my gun, then all the mafia has to do is hit the others and goodbye town, then its up to me to decide which mafia I want to win the game.

Despite what I wrote in my RP I would side with one of the mafias. Why? Philie on one, Sandshark on the other. I couldn't possibly make them both lose...

Vorn deserves to die for what he did, if he thinks he made a towntell that would allow him to live then he is terribly mistaken. I'm rooting for the red mafia now, thats about it.

Yes, lynching you WAS the best option, not because you were witch, but because you were witch AND you had a gun. Town has little to no chance, plus claw is culted so red mafia cannot win as a whole, it's either one or the other.

Zack
August 28th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Oh really? You think I will kill him night 1? Too lenient really, naturally I don't know what our roles will be, heck we might even be on the same team of mafia, which would be rather troubling since making him lose would make me lose too. So, depending on roles I will see how to get back at him. I'l have to be creative ;)

Raiden
August 28th, 2011, 05:13 PM
I agree with you zack, you did good in this game. Unfortunately, people seem to hate you, and whenever there is the chance to side with you, they choose your enemies instead. I feel a bit like that, too.

On a more professional note, i liked your style of play. I was going to say that you were too obvious, but actually, when town was in the worst shape possible, that was your greatest strength. Both mafia knew who you were, and should not have killed you. Vornksr made a big mistake, and will probably lose this game. I am happy that town has a chance to win, but had it been possible, you would have deserved victory too.

We'll try again next game.

FalseTruth
August 28th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Everyone with the ability to kill tonight has the potential to kill another scum except for you, Zack. That is why you were the best possible lynch. MrSmarter will surely be killed tonight because he is town's last asset. Town just has to hope that oj mafia and red mafia both team up on mrsmarter and that rumpel kills red. Even then, the situation still looks grim.

The fact is red can only kill town because all other roles are immune. Red is the greater threat to town.

philie
August 28th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Vorn is planning to get a gun. Smarter better be smart tho and give gun to the citizen cause he'll be kept alive for framing
Also claw is so scummy why would anyone root for him

Severn
August 28th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Well if Vorn is gf I somewhat see his reasoning since the only thing he has to fear is a lynch. So he might be panicking and trying to make himself look like a citizen. I doubt it will work but I wouldn't hold it against him. He may have some other reasoning.

He (if he is gf) decided to kill me as amnesiac but I don't hold it against him. I was a possible cult leader. We won't really know till we can see his night chat was his reasoning is. He could have some random theory about you being culted or whatnot. We just don't know what information he is working off of (mostly).

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Everyone with the ability to kill tonight has the potential to kill another scum except for you, Zack. That is why you were the best possible lynch. MrSmarter will surely be killed tonight because he is town's last asset. Town just has to hope that oj mafia and red mafia both team up on mrsmarter and that rumpel kills red. Even then, the situation still looks grim.

The fact is red can only kill town because all other roles are immune. Red is the greater threat to town.

I disagree, They will attempt to kill all possible gun recievers, not the gunsmith himself. If they dont manage to kill the gun reciever before he manages to shoot, a red mafia or SK could die. They have turn turns of killing to prevent the last useful gun from killing someone.

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 05:37 PM
two* turns of killing to prevent the last useful gun from killing someone.

Zack
August 28th, 2011, 05:40 PM
philie I don't root for Claw, but for Sandshark. If I was to live i'd most likely side with vornskr, but that would depend on how things would turn out.

vornskr hammered the vote on his greatest ally, this is why I will hold it against him. He needed me to win, he can't win now.

Goonswarm
August 28th, 2011, 05:47 PM
I highly expect people to kill both me and false 1st next game. Take out the anger they had from this game on us. Good thing is we discovered some good and some bad from this game. Also witch should win if town loses, I do agree with this.

Yayap
August 28th, 2011, 05:55 PM
I highly expect people to kill both me and false 1st next game. Take out the anger they had from this game on us. Good thing is we discovered some good and some bad from this game.

Then you better hope that everyone is annonymous. I highly expect to die early every future mafia game that is not annonymous.

I have to decide how I want to play the next game regardless of my role. Do I want the limelight or stay in shadows..

CaressMeTenderly
August 28th, 2011, 05:59 PM
I highly expect people to kill both me and false 1st next game. Take out the anger they had from this game on us. Good thing is we discovered some good and some bad from this game. Also witch should win if town loses, I do agree with this.

if falsetruth dies it was me
true
story

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 06:00 PM
philie I don't root for Claw, but for Sandshark. If I was to live i'd most likely side with vornskr, but that would depend on how things would turn out.

vornskr hammered the vote on his greatest ally, this is why I will hold it against him. He needed me to win, he can't win now.

He may have thought you were gonna die anyways and that he couldn't save you if he wanted to. May have been more valuable to just seem like he wanted you dead. He still stands a good chane at winning. Tonight enough town will die so they cant directly lynch him, and will probably vote on people they think are the least deserving of a victory. I see this as the SK atm.

Zack
August 28th, 2011, 06:02 PM
heh, after this game i'm pretty sure i'l be checked by at least one investigative role if not more on the first night. So yeah, annonymus is required for next one. I won't know who vornskr is, thats a downside I guess, oh well.

If vornskr kills a red mafia at night and gives town the win... Well, i'm going to nominate him the worst player in FM3. Really now, he's terrible at being a scum.

McJesus
August 28th, 2011, 06:06 PM
I expect myself to kill Illidan first next game if I get a killing role

CaressMeTenderly
August 28th, 2011, 06:07 PM
You're just mad because you didn't get the win.

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 06:11 PM
heh, after this game i'm pretty sure i'l be checked by at least one investigative role if not more on the first night. So yeah, annonymus is required for next one. I won't know who vornskr is, thats a downside I guess, oh well.

If vornskr kills a red mafia at night and gives town the win... Well, i'm going to nominate him the worst player in FM3. Really now, he's terrible at being a scum.

Killing a red mafia wont cause him to lose, but it wont nessisarly be the best thing to do. Town will still require help to lynch

Severn
August 28th, 2011, 06:18 PM

I hardly think there is much anger about this game. If there is I don't really see why it would be directed at you two. I mean you guys put the hammer ban on Narks so that pretty much instant wins you popularity. The codes and annon issues are all player related and not mod related. I guess some could critique the setup but I think town just got pretty unlucky in night kills.

AscendedOne
August 28th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Severn, the setup isn't balanced in towns favor. Which it should be, but it's not completely horrible so ill let it slide this time while they try to figure out a good setup.

Severn
August 28th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Well the only culted people to die were townies, there was a citizen death by jailor, a troll town that had to be mod killed and a doctor who apparently actively sought out scum to heal. Six (five confirmed town plus a cleaning) people died before the first scum died. I would say that is pretty harsh luck/misplay/trolling. Certainly the town would have its work cut out for it even if it had been a bit luckier, but I'm not sure the setup is outright unbalanced.

Goonswarm
August 28th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Well the only culted people to die were townies, there was a citizen death by jailor, a troll town that had to be mod killed and a doctor who apparently actively sought out scum to heal. Six (five confirmed town plus a cleaning) people died before the first scum died. I would say that is pretty harsh luck/misplay/trolling. Certainly the town would have its work cut out for it even if it had been a bit luckier, but I'm not sure the setup is outright unbalanced.

So much depends on night 1 and 2. Gameplay and chat can only account for so much. The Cardinal dying night 1 was a huge blow to town, not to mention the Jailor being a complete fucking retard.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 28th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Hey Zack, did you have a gun when you died?

Illidan
August 28th, 2011, 10:42 PM
I expect myself to kill Illidan first next game if I get a killing role

:'(

Hey Zack, did you have a gun when you died?

Yes he had one.

Elixir
August 29th, 2011, 02:02 AM
As as aside:

Fuck you Zack.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/coronersreport2.jpg

Zack
August 29th, 2011, 02:17 AM
lol, sorry Elixir. I didn't think you were the coroner, was betting on some sort of scum ;)

Elixir
August 29th, 2011, 02:21 AM
So it would seem.

Best neutral actor in the game up in here.

FalseTruth
August 29th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Town is done. 3 dying tonight.

Raiden
August 29th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Bah, why never a double kill? Also wtf, vornksr lynching the witch and then killing a townie?

AscendedOne
August 29th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Place your bets, I'm leaning toward Orange mafia victory......

Yayap
August 29th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Place your bets, I'm leaning toward Orange mafia victory......

I bet that Vornskr gets lynched Day VII. Sk and jester don't care and red mafia are not immune at night. They'll lynch the immune one.

AscendedOne
August 29th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Well jester DOESN'T care while the town will probably be voting on who they think deserves to lose not who they think will give them the best chances. Or maybe they will just go with the orange mafia vote I Dunno.

Zack
August 29th, 2011, 11:55 AM
vornskr probably assumed Rumpel will kill a red mafia, so he doesn't want to give town the victory - thus killing a townie. Rumpel probably assumed vornskr would take out a red mafia, acting by same logic. Result, red mafia stays alive, lol

Annoying why they had to lynch me though, the town won't win, the sk won't win, it was a pointless lynch just to make me lose.

monster
August 29th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Now we are in a situation where some people will screw over other people with their actions and more grudges will be created(maybe) for future forum mafias. The only team that could make a claim that they deserved to win is the town, all of the evil teams were borderline pathetic in this game and now one of them will win - a completely meaningless victory.

Zack
August 29th, 2011, 11:59 AM
I was not pathetic, I did exactly what I was supposed to do. But I won't win...

Also, orange mafia weren't bad. Blocking doctor and killing the mayor, that was a required move and they did it in time, right after the cult leader was lynched. This is Illidan's oversight, he was kept alive so long as the cult was at large.

Yayap
August 29th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Now we are in a situation where some people will screw over other people with their actions and more grudges will be created(maybe) for future forum mafias. The only team that could make a claim that they deserved to win is the town, all of the evil teams were borderline pathetic in this game and now one of them will win - a completely meaningless victory.

Agreed, the town did a great job exposing all the scum. They just don't have any firepower to finish the job.

monster
August 29th, 2011, 12:02 PM

You are not a TEAM :). Everyone is in agreement that the witch did well. Orange mafia splits the worst team award with cult as far as I am concerned - vornskr's claiming gunsmith for no reason at all into lynching the witch made up my mind.

philie
August 29th, 2011, 12:06 PM
hey monster
red mafia was actually doing well - town sent heals and armors their way
if those armors went to town, and if jailer re-jailed you, and if guns went to other than a cultist and a jester, and if Ascended spoke up after finding sand day 1. Maybe then.
For now red mafia kinda deserves to win most of all, Claw did a great job at start to even fool Yayap, and then he got overconfident, but oh well.

AscendedOne
August 29th, 2011, 12:07 PM

You are not a TEAM :). Everyone is in agreement that the witch did well. Orange mafia splits the worst team award with cult as far as I am concerned - vornskr's claiming gunsmith for no reason at all into lynching the witch made up my mind.

I kinda wondered why he did that, figured it would be more benefical for mafia to not distract town from lynching cultists. Why did he do that? It makes no sense no matter how hard I try to make it make sense.

AscendedOne
August 29th, 2011, 12:08 PM
if Ascended spoke up after finding sand day 1. Maybe then.

If only.......

FalseTruth
August 29th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Town did not play well as a team. Yayap and Illidan played well. That doesn't mean that town is the most deserving faction.

AscendedOne
August 29th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Town did not play well as a team. Yayap and Illidan played well. That doesn't mean that town is the most deserving faction.

Well, I can't say that anyone else really deserved it. Claw did fairly well, but that was really only one member of the team. Intill he got culted anyways.....

monster
August 29th, 2011, 12:23 PM

hence my wording - "they could make a claim"

But in all fairness I don't know what has been going on in the night chats, there might have been epic schemes going on, that I didn't notice.

Yayap
August 29th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Most useless roles this game:
Investigators and Sheriffs: we exposed all the scum without their help. :P

(that includes me since it wasn't my investigation reports that gave away the scum.)

Of all of Red Team, I think Oops did the best staying hidden.
Cult: no one... Although Miles was a little hard to pin.
Orange: day2 all exposed...
Witch: did a great job blending in with the citizens.
SK: day1 exposed
Town: PowerRoles failed miserably, except DiveMaster for saving Narks n1! (Not including Illidan mayor power)
Jester: Failed

Zack
August 29th, 2011, 12:38 PM
I blended in? I made myself suspicious on purpose so I won't get shot or stabbed at night, but not enough to get lynched, at least not while there's still a risk of me being jester.

Raiden
August 29th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Yeah, best/worst team are some hard calls, but i agree with the mainstream thought. Cult/Orange for worst team, Town/Red for best team. They are not that far from each other tho, there's not a distinct line which separates bests from worsts. Overall, no one played strongly above average, except illidan. Claw did good up to day 4, then fell into the abyss of oblivion, really. Yayap did good too, but by the time he could actually help town, he was long dead. Zack did quite good. All others are average or below, if i'm not forgetting anyone.

philie
August 29th, 2011, 12:41 PM
i thought zack was doctor till caress died. If i was a doctor, this is how id act.

Yayap
August 29th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Yayap did good too, but by the time he could actually help town, he was long dead.

Looking back, I'm not sure anymore. The town mainly needed to be pointed in the right direction early. Which I accomplished. Since my death, only scum have been lynched so I don't really see how me being alive or not would have made a difference. If anything, Illidan said it helped him rethink some things, so I'm happy with my day 2 exposings.

I was really hoping that the jailor would have been smarter and killed someone on my list. But NO... instead he says that NorthStar won't survive the night and then executes him for no reason giving himself away to anyone who didn't see his slip day 2.

Raiden
August 29th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Yayap did good too, but by the time he could actually help town, he was long dead.

Looking back, I'm not sure anymore. The town mainly needed to be pointed in the right direction early. Which I accomplished. Since my death, only scum have been lynched so I don't really see how me being alive or not would have made a difference. If anything, Illidan said it helped him rethink some things, so I'm happy with my day 2 exposings.

I was really hoping that the jailor would have been smarter and killed someone on my list. But NO... instead he says that NorthStar won't survive the night and then executes him for no reason giving himself away to anyone who didn't see his slip day 2.

What I meant is that, even if you give each townie a 100% accurate list of every bad guy, signed by the mods, even then they wouldn't be able to lynch proper targets. Town needs a leader. Leaders need to be healed and protected.
You gave the town such a list, but doing so made yourself suspicious. You didn't get healed (i myself wouldn't have healed you), and you got killed. Think for one moment what would have happened if you had revealed sheriff and accused philie (regardless of investigations). She would probably have been lynched one day earlier, saving northstar, saving a night of framing, and putting mafia in a condition where they couldn't kill either you or Zane because of wifom.
On the other hand, you could have remained silent and let a citizen do this kind of job. Now, since in this game most of the citizens are quite inexperienced, or short on time, i doubt any of them would have arisen to lead the town. If that is the case, a power role must take the lead, and bring town to victory. That's how i would play.

Zack
August 29th, 2011, 02:48 PM
heh, I tried taking the leader role at FM1, but it was far too late when I decided to do that. By order of the supreme cabbage o.o

As one who doesn't go back to re-read every post a 100 times to try and find the scum I guess I wouldn't really be able to do this, i'm really not sure how Illidan had the patience.

AscendedOne
August 29th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Lock topic, next day is starting soon.

Yayap
August 29th, 2011, 03:30 PM
@ Raiden: I could have done that but I didn't want to expose myself to the cult. Which was the main concern at the time.

Even without me as leader, the town seemed to do ok. They lynched McPwnage the red GF, one that I didn't pin day2; Monster the Cult Leader and Zack the Witch. I don't think I could have done anything better if I was the leader, in fact, Monster might have lived an extra day since I thought that Oops was the cult leader and that he was Reds random.

I wasn't in a rush to lynch philie day 2. I was actually hoping that the jailor wouldn't screw up.

I didn't really see myself being able to help town that much more than I did as a sheriff. If I was a vigilante, well then... hehehe, scum would have dropped like flies without knowing who was behind it since I wouldn't have said anything.

And about me getting healed: I got a vest the same night I died, so I guess I got someones attention.

Raiden
August 29th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Right, sorry :) i keep forgetting that you don't like the cult, because that's not a logic process that my mind would do spontaneously. I do respect your opinion about it, it's just that i forget about it when i think of what i would do. However, game mechanics are not so forgiving: you could have done a bit more for your faction, either town or cult. Note that you're still in second place on my best players list, and, more importantly, my list is not to be taken as absolute truth.

That being said, of course the fate of an entire faction cannot be tied to a single man, others must participate. They did good about the red mafia overall. They did good about the cult, and it was just bad luck that only culted townies died. Zack was indeed the best choice, although he has been lynched mostly because of vornksr. Now if only the jailor didn't screw up, if the doctors healed me, if i didn't mason the jester... this would have been a completely different game. We must learn from our mistakes.

I do agree that as a vigilante, you would have been game-breaking unless random killed, that's for sure.