PDA

View Full Version : Day VI - Mourning

Pages : [1] 2

FalseTruth
August 26th, 2011, 01:47 PM
As the day broke, the sound of grown men crying could be heard throughout the city. The news spread like wildfire and soon everyone knew that the Emperor of Rome had been murdered. The details of the death were hidden from the public but rumors were that he put up a valiant fight against the Napoli King himself. In his last will, he named a new successor for his throne.

At the courtroom, many broke out in tears immediately--some out of sorrow and others from joy. The scribe took out a note that was apparently left next to the Emperor's dead body that read:

Congrats Illidan, you figured it out. And thank you. But now you're going to die. Sorry.

The scribe took note that "Crimson", "MileS", "divemaster", "chocopaw", and "Inca_Killa" were all absent from the courtroom and sent out a brave guard to confirm their corpses.

"divemaster127" was found dead lying next to a bloodstained pillar that held up the royal library. His head seemed to be smashed in while he was on a late-night stroll. His chest had been cut open with knives and his heart was nowhere to be found. Next to his lifeless body, the guard found a note.

"lol never counterclaim the SK ^^"

"Inca_Killa" was found on the road with a single bullet through his heart. A struggle seemed to have taken place. A gun crafted by Rome's finest and a note lay beside him. The note read:

"for the lulz, problem?"

"MileS" and "Crimson"'s dead bodies were found soon afterwards in the town square. MileS had drowned himself in the fountain. When his body was examined carefully, the guard found a symbol branded to his chest:
http://photos.travellerspoint.com/119179/Water.jpg
Next to him lay Crimson who had burned himself and also had an insignia branded to his chest:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREKHSVHjxjfc8cx3b4WtF21nalkAUQa 05NR1aVJbvmwstAUKXn

"chocopaw"'s body could never be found.

When the news was related back to the nobility, the heated discussion began again. Rome lay in shambles, and justice needed to be served.

Day VI

Date: May 7th
Time: 11:22am

Day VI will end 2pm PDT Sunday, August 28th/9pm GMT Sunday, August 28th or when someone is lynched.
It will take 6 votes to lynch.

Rome Nobility Population:
Clawtrocity
Deathfire123
fred
Ganondorf
MrSmarter
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Rumpel
vornksr
Zack
Zane

Unknown Roles List:
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Gunsmith
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Sicilian Janitor(1 Cleaning Left)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Serial Killer
Witch
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

**Three people were cleaned, so there are three less people than the unknown list shows.

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 2nd of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.
Narks (Citizen) - Died Day 2 – 3rd of May, 1776; 2:43 PM – Heart attack and seizures.
NorthStar (Citizen) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 9:17 PM - Executed by a Jailor.
Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.
SilentShadow (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
philie (Napoli Framer) - Died Day 3 - 4th of May, 1776; 3:29 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome.
Auckmid (Citizen) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 7:54 PM - Shot once after a struggle by a Roman crafted gun.
Deolrin (Armorsmith) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 8:34 PM - Shot once in the head after being beaten.
Elixir (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
CaressMeTenderly (Physician) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 10:07 PM - Mutilated and cut up with knives.
McPwnage (Sicilian Godfather) - Died Day 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 3:47 PM - Hung by Emperor Nero himself.
Severn (Amnesiac) -Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 7:37 PM - Bled to death due to fractured limbs.
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha (Citizen) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 8:23 PM - Killed by a gun from Rome after long struggle.
Darth Sand (Sicilian Consigliere) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 8:57 PM - Dismembered and burnt to death.
AscendedOne (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 9:24 PM - Shot once in the back of his head while eating his dinner.
Monster (Illuminati Leader) - Died Day 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 2:49 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome for the murder of the Pope.
Illidan (Emperor Nero) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 11:33 PM - Murdered in cold blood.
MileS (Illuminati) (Citizen) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 12:00 AM - Committed suicide in devotion to his master.
Crimson (Illuminati) (Jailor) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 12:00 AM - Committed suicide in devotion to his master.
divemaster127 (Physician) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 9:43 PM - Heart ripped out of his body.
Inca_Killa (Napoli Mafioso) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 10:36 PM - Shot in the heart.
chocopaw (? ? ?) - ? ? ?

Last Wills:

Illidan:
Hello my fellow townies.
If you're reading this, I'm afraid you just lost your Emperor.
But don't let yourself down! I know I'm not, since we finally eradicated the Illuminati cult from our beloved town, and we discovered the evil cypher of the Sicilian Mafia! We should be celebrating!
I nominate Ganondorf my successor. He was one of the best members of our town, I'm proud of him.

[RP Mode off]

OH NOEZ, IMMA DEAD :<

Dear townies, since Procyon was so hesitant on voting on monster, I went ahead and decoded myself again all the messages: ‍ is 0 and ‌ is 1, and you always have to add the 0 at the beginning.
They where the same, so Procyon was not lying on them. Here they are, orderer by date and with who said them.
There's also a new one in the bottom from oops, from this post (http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,2124.msg25163.html#msg25163) ... not very interesting though.

DAY 3:
Claw: Silent was probably a citizen from his last will
Darth: Elixir is Coroner
Claw: DARTH DO NOT FUCKING TELL THEM WHAT ELIXIR IS OR CLAIM INVEST
oops: Should we give up on Darth and just follow the bandwagon on him?
Darth: i won't claim i hope to survive the day
Claw: vorn thinks I'm town. He's claiming I'm jester so no one shoots me.
DAY 4:
Darth: Illidan is Mayor
DAY 5:
Claw: Oops claim Gunsmith to prove MrSmarter to be the Mafioso? Just an idea maybe
Claw: lolololol it's funny cause it's just us. Proc can't read these can he?
oops: I know you're culted. Recruit me so I can win with you. Furthermore, if I claim gunsmith and follow Proc's directions I might fuck myself over. Do you think you know who had the gun? Also, no, proc can't read these.
Claw: First off, No. I'm not culted. Secondly don't claim gunsmith now. He's going to do some crazy as shit.
oops: What should I claim?
Claw: I'll be exposing this program/idea thing if either of us are about to get lynched.
oops: Fucking cocks.

Now I understand why Claw was so sure of my role on day 4. I thought I did something wrong to hint it, but no, it's pretty obvious now.
Note that in my mind, I'm happy since we busted a mafia family and the CL, but I think this thing sucks. Coding shit (including the RSA thing by Procyon) should be banned from all the next games.
If it's a thing like PWN RU DOC or my claim in FM2, or the fred thing on philie this game, it's fine. But this is just wrong.

Back on the topic of the game, this is my final role list after yesterday findings:

Emperor Nero = Illidan
Royal Investigator = Ganondorf
Royal Investigator = fred
Physician = divemaster
Gunsmith = MrSmarter
Jailor = Crimson
Citizen = Procyon
Citizen = deathfire
Citizen = Miles
Sicilian Janitor = Claw
Sicilian Random = oops_ur_dead
*Napoli King = vornskr
Napoli Consort = chocopaw/Inca_Killa/Zack?
Napoli Random = chocopaw/Inca_Killa/Zack?
*Serial Killer = Rumpel
*Witch = Zack/chocopaw?
Jester = Zane
Coroner = Elixir (sanitized)
Citizen = SilentShadow (sanitized)
* means they are probably culted.
? are wild thoughts.

Note that there are only 3 cultists, and 2 are dying tonight. This is because we discovered that monster was jailed night1, thus he couldn't recruit on that night. (Crimson please speak if I interpreted it wrong!)
The only real doubt I have is on Procyon. His reluctance to lynch monster was REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY way too exagerated. Beware of him and don't listen to his absurd theories.

Remember that the top priority now that the Cult Leader is dead is to lower the KPN!
If Rumpel isn't dead my tomorrow, by all means lynch him.
Then finish off the mafia with less members (hopefully red).
If both the witch and the gunsmith are still alive by then, consider killing the witch before going for the other mafia.
Then enjoy our win. I hope.

Dont be fooled by evils! Follow my list and hopefully you can sort this out in my absence too. Don't take it as a bible since I may be wrong on something, but I'm pretty sure about everything expect the cultists.

Good luck.

http://i.imgur.com/GcsD7.png

Crimson:

Crimson was the town's jailer, at about 31 years old. While growing up, he loved to seek justice. Whenever his Chickens would poop in places that they were taught to, he would appropriately punish it.

After successfully growing up healthy and grew up as part of the Swiss Guards, He had been offered the position of The Jailer.

Crimson had never have to really resorted to executing anybody, until recently. Rome was infested with members of a dark society and the roman mafia.

While searching for people that would corrupt or disrupt the peace of the town, Monster was taken prisoner. He had claimed he was a Citizen, and without doubt, Crimson the Jailer believed him and had no second thought.

The next day, during the forum meeting, A man, named NorthStar, rolled up Crimson's Suspicion level. After finding no evidence of who was part of the menacing society or criminals, he had taken NorthStar to prison.

During the night, Crimson and Northstar spoke with eachother approximately 4 hours.

NorthStar had said in summary, "I mean no harm, Sir Jailer. I am just a citizen of a rome hoping to crucify these wicked witches!".

unfortunately, Crimson was not satisfied with the response. He had decided to execute his prisoner NorthStar with a quick and painless death.

After this, he was allowed to search him home.

And he found nothing.

No weapons, no symbols, nothing. Just clothes, a bed, and a dinner table.

The town members were furious at the jailer. The jailer felt like a abomination to the town. He was no longer trusted.

Then, a dark hooded, tall, slim man approached the Jailer's Cabin.

He felt pity and nothing else for the Jailer.

At first, the Jailer was contemplating on capturing and questioning this man, until, the man said, "I am part of the illuminati, and I have a offer for you."

The Jailer stayed calm. He was interested.

Jailer wanted to seek revenge for all of those who despised him and spoke of bad names of him.

And so the Illuminati now had the power to kill.

The Jailer had become Illuminati.

divemaster127:
Ok now you guys know i am the doctor

night 1 narks healed and attacked
night 2 ganondorf
night 3 crimson
night 4 illidain role blocked
night 5 illidain again

Inca_Killa:
To all my fellow forum mafia players, This was an experience. I can't honestly say it was a good one; To me it was a massive game of metagaming and devinci bullshit. I soon became disinterested but I didn't want to let down my team so here I am today, still kicking(haha, until now.) I have a sneaking suspicion that people like Claw and the others based a lot of their claims on when people were online(aka when people were posting in night chat) as the window for night chat is so small. However I will be the first one to say I left plenty of scumtells and by no means played well. When I said I was the noob of forum mafia; I meant it! Oh well.

So anyways, I leave you today (probably) shot, but I might have died by other means. Either way, Good luck to you all and I hope you all had a more enjoyable game then I did. I think forum mafia just isn't for me . Oh and @ the cult, you should die D:. Die horribly!

Oh, actually one more thing. ITS INCA_KILLA. LOL.

FalseTruth
August 26th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Sorry for the shitty RP and the investigators not getting their investigations. Goon isn't awake and there is nothing I can do about that. He will get your pms to you ASAP. I need to go out for a bit, so I had to put this up now or it would be delayed even further.

Go ahead and discuss for now, but remember that town roles have not received their pms yet.

Rumpel1408
August 26th, 2011, 01:56 PM
crimson wasn't doc right?

Goonswarm
August 26th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Sorry for the shitty RP and the investigators not getting their investigations. Goon isn't awake and there is nothing I can do about that. He will get your pms to you ASAP. I need to go out for a bit, so I had to put this up now or it would be delayed even further.

Go ahead and discuss for now, but remember that town roles have not received their pms yet.

Goon went to the bar and good times were had by all. Sorry for not being here to have the day posted earlier. However day did end early so night should have been longer anyways!

PM's are out, GL to all.

Rumpel1408
August 26th, 2011, 02:05 PM
i think we all know what to do, but please let this day run at least 24 hours, I'm still working on my last will and I'm not at home for like 18 hours, so pretty please with sugar on top, don't rush me or i would be pretty mad, i even made you another favor by killing a mob

Goonswarm
August 26th, 2011, 02:16 PM
crimson wasn't doc right?

This was a typo I fixed it.

EDIT: CRIMSON WAS JAILOR

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 02:20 PM
how was crimson a physician?

Zack
August 26th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Don't know about you, but I slept well last night. No bullets, no knives, just my melons.

Oh boy, that was a close call, if monster wasn't the cult leader i'd be killed by just about everyone. Thanks Emperor, you saved my life, I didn't think monster was it, but you saw through his lies. Well done, rest in peace. If you think you saved rome, i'm afraid you were too late. One kingdom is going to win this, the town will not survive.

I suppose we will lynch Rumpel today, he's the best bet, and it was the Emperor's last wish, we should respect that.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 02:54 PM
How the fuck did Illidan die?

Zack
August 26th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Do you really need me to answer that? Rumpel took out the doctor, thus poor little divemaster never made it to the Emperor's house...

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Oh, I didn't realize healing came after SK killing.

Well, Rumpel, you were pretty retarded for killing the doctor. Since we can't work with you, you have to die today.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:07 PM
We can assume that there's one more Cultist alive, right?

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Zack, what is your role? Who shot Inca_Killa?

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Last night, the Gunsmith gave me a gun. I plan on using it tonight.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:21 PM
For my hesitance to kill monster: I really wanted to make sure we were killing the Cult Leader.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Cool, I'm the undeclared mayor (until I die tonight)! Thanks Illidan, your service to your people will not be forgotten...

For anyone who cares (it's common knowledge by now), deathfire123 is citizen/GF

OK, it's pretty obvious what needs to happen now: we need to lynch Rumpel to lower the KPN. After that, we should probably lynch oops_ur_dead, then Clawtrocity (oops first so we know what the random red is).

Vote Rumpel

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Last night, the Gunsmith gave me a gun. I plan on using it tonight.

Why did you speak? Now you're probably going to die!

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Real life prevented me to make insanely intelligent guesses.

-vote Procyon

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Also, something that the Mafia should consider is that they can kill townies, but they will lose if the opposing kingdom attacks them. In other words, the mafia need to kill the town, but more importantly, they need to get the upper hand over their opposing kingdom...

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Anyone got something we could talk about? Like Zack's melons?

Zack
August 26th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Rumpel said he killed a mob, so you can derive from that that he had the gun.

My role? It should be obvious, I will not claim.

vote Rumpel

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:36 PM
There's still a culted Town.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I think we should either kill Rumpel or vornskr today.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:37 PM
It's me probably.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:38 PM
If you're the Jester: Why are you even still trying?

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 03:38 PM
There's still a culted Town.

Not if vornskr is culted: he may be the godfather

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Because I need friends.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Want to join our team, Zane?

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Killing Proc(Who's the orange GF) and who also has a gun. Would be the better move today. FYI

2 of you die where as rumpel can only kill one of you.

Choco was the last orange mafia anyway so Proc will be the better kill. Plus he's probably culted.

Just letting you guys know that...

Also you we can lynch the jester tomorrow to give Rumpel the ability to kill both me and oops tomorrow and then lynch Rumpel last. The game may end quicker that way.

Neither of the kingdoms have a chance. Rumpel obviously doesn't want the town to lose since he killed Inca. In addition to the horrible play made by orange mafia to not kill illidan a day before.

-vote Procyon

Regardless of what procyon says: "NO I PROMISE I WILL SHOOT OOPS AND CLAW" He can't possibly win unless he double kills the town, red kills a town, and SK kills a town. Also he's immune at night so the only way to win is to kill him.

5 town 1 orange mafia 2 red mafia 1 sk 1 witch 1 jester

If the witch, SK, jester want to help us technically the town can't win. It just depends on who wants who to win. My vote stays with the orange GF with a gun.

FYI Procyon really was attacked by us that's how we knew he was immune.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:41 PM
I will try to write secret messages now, too. I will search for some imba possibilites.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:42 PM
-unvote Procyon

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Are you joking? Didn't we confirm vornskr as the orange Godfather?

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Ok I found some awesome possibilites to hide my secret messages.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:44 PM
won segassem ym daer t(^_^)nac uoy olleh

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:45 PM
woh wlil yuo klii mfiaa?

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Are you joking? Didn't we confirm vornskr as the orange Godfather?

Actually, we didn't: I'm still speculating that he's a culted citizen who tried to distract the town and get MrSmarter and I killed.

Nice backwards writing btw

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I don't even need to look up some anagram program to understand your four-letter anagrams.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I'm the orange Godfather who was AFK Night I.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Didn't Night I end early, even?

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Okay you guys seem to work with computers. I need to get professional help.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:51 PM
|W1h2o3|-|e4v5e6r7|-|i8s9|-|t10h11e12|-|w13i14t15c16h17|-|w18r19i20t21e22:23|-|b24a25n26a27n28a29|

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Yeah, prove that I'm Godfather even though Night I supposedly ended 30 minutes early.

Zack
August 26th, 2011, 03:52 PM
The town will win Claw? Are you drunk?

Clearly the mafias have to make a temporary truce to completely eliminate the town's voting power, then it will end with a mexican standoff.

So its simple, lynch Rumpel, since he will not cooperate with anyone, he just kills randomly and nobody wants him alive. Then red mafia shoots Ganondorf, orange mafia shoots MrSmarter to get rid of the witch's random gun supply. The gunholder will take out Deathfire or fred, goodbye town, and hello carnage.

Obviously the gun is held by a bad guy, since the witch would be stupid not to control the gunsmith. Procyon only has a gun if he's a confirmed scum.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:52 PM
|W1h2o3|-|e4v5e6r7|-|i8s9|-|t10h11e12|-|w13i14t15c16h17|-|w18r19i20t21e22:23|-|b24a25n26a27n28a29|

Amazing code.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:53 PM
The town will win Claw? Are you drunk?

Clearly the mafias have to make a temporary truce to completely eliminate the town's voting power, then it will end with a mexican standoff.

So its simple, lynch Rumpel, since he will not cooperate with anyone, he just kills randomly and nobody wants him alive. Then red mafia shoots Ganondorf, orange mafia shoots MrSmarter to get rid of the witch's random gun supply. The gunholder will take out Deathfire or fred, goodbye town, and hello carnage.

Obviously the gun is held by a bad guy, since the witch would be stupid not to control the gunsmith. Procyon only has a gun if he's a confirmed scum.

Unless the Witch got roleblocked.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:56 PM
I knew it. I finally found a way to hide my messages. Thanks for the props procyon!

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:56 PM
oops: I know you're culted. Recruit me so I can win with you. Furthermore, if I claim gunsmith and follow Proc's directions I might fuck myself over. Do you think you know who had the gun? Also, no, proc can't read these.

Keep this message in mind, as well.

Zack
August 26th, 2011, 03:57 PM
As if the orange mafia would block the witch? Unless, well, you know this because you are the orange mafia, in which case there's no reason to doubt those words, just claim being Napoli godfather, its simple.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Napoli looks like crapoli.

Procyon
You assume that the orange Mafia knows 100% who the Witch is?

Zane
And the pizza wasn't that awesome there. But in a mafia restaurant it was really awesome. I will never forget that.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Zack, do you want to chat using RSA?

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Procyon, we could use my crypting.

Zack
August 26th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Don't they? If they don't, then why would they gamble their block? It makes no sense now does it. Naturally they would block someone who is a threat to them, most likely they blocked the doctor, since it was them who killed the Emperor. They wouldn't count on anyone killing the doctor before he could heal Illidan.

Zack
August 26th, 2011, 04:02 PM
And no, I don't like that code-chat thingy, plus people can crack it no? I'm going to keep using the forum alone.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:03 PM
That's why I love you Zack. The Zombies didn't get your brain yet.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 04:04 PM
If you have several hundred million dollars, it can be cracked, yes.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Then we should use mine.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:06 PM
I can explain it to you using the first 2 cryptings. (I think you are the only one who understood them)

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Zack, I don't see why you would be against using it. It's been approved for use in the game.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Oh, fucking nevermind. I forgot you were the Witch.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 04:13 PM
oops, how did you know Claw was culted?

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:14 PM
I fucking told you that like 3000 TIMES. Clawtrocity has TWO c's in his name. He even shortened his name to only have 1 c. Seriously how dumb are you.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:16 PM
|H1e2a3l4|-|m5e6|-|t7h8i9s10|-|n11i12g13h14t15|-|p16l17e18a19s20e21|

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 04:16 PM
He just said that to see if I would be like "OH SHIT HOW DID YOU KNOW!?" And then it would be apparent I was culted. I did the same thing in night chat multiple times.

Also:

Elixir's real will:

Almost poetic that I random the role I suggested to DR for sc2 mafia that got in. Almost as poetic that I got killed early cause so many people hate the role... I really like it and now I don't get to play it. I hope you feel bad whoever you are :(.

Cit for you next game.

Jk.

But yeah... now that I'm dead you're going to have fun with the Janitor wrecking your shit. Remember that Janitor can read/quote the last wills of the people they clean to whoever they want... so just their mafia.

WRITE YOUR LAST WILLS CAREFULLY...

It is also apparent that neither team randomed a Janitor as the first kill reduced the known Janitor's Clean count by 1.

It also sucks that the Janitor and Consig are on the same team... now they know who to kill and clean.

------

If this is only being shown to a Janitor, well you've successfully fucked the town. You can claim Coroner and quote whatever you want... but you aint getting any mod quoteable info out of me, which why I've signed my coroners reports with my name.

Hope you lose.

Coroner's Reports:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/coronersreport1.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/coronersreport2.jpg

Zack and zane do you wanna help us out? If anything our ploy was going to get Zane lynched after I claimed elixir was a witch. However that didn't turn out smoothly since Zack basically counter-claimed witch so I swapped him to be a Jester and had to refute your claim saying you were culted.

Who have you been witching Zack? Just curious.

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Elixir's last will ends at the reports.

Also:

It also sucks that the Janitor and Consig are on the same team... now they know who to kill and clean.

That's the poetic part.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:19 PM
You got nice paint skills. Can you teach that to me?

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 04:20 PM
As if the Town wouldn't help Zane.

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 04:21 PM
They won't be able to. The red mafia is the only team with 2 players. The town will all be dead by the time we can lynch him.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Who said I need help?

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Why would the Town be all dead? The fucking orange Mafia and the SK regard the 2-man Mafia more dangerous than the Town.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:24 PM
I choose the sunshine.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Possible lynch targets today: Claw, the culted Janitor; Zack, the Witch with a gun; vornskr, the orange Godfather; and Rumpel, the SK.

Not sure who we should lynch today, but it needs to be one.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:26 PM
You forgot to add yourself there.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Oh and you said possible. You forgot some people there.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 04:27 PM
You caught me. I'm not the last Citizen. Hey, last Citizen, now would be a great time to counter my role! Hello?

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Explain to me how Night I ended 30 minutes early if I had an action to perform that night.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Probably the mods had to do their homework and just closed it earlier.

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 04:36 PM
choco was a mafioso.

If the GF doesn't give a command the Mafioso can submit the command by his/herself.

The GF only overrides the command if he doesn't like the target the Mafioso has chosen.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:37 PM
You spoiled your role in your signature Claw!

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 04:37 PM
They wouldn't actually wait for the fucking GODFATHER to discuss or submit his role before deciding to close it?

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Okay guys getting tired... Gonna make a chocolate.. brb!

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Not if the moderators said something like

"You guys are the last to submit as soon as you submit the day will start"

"No rush seriously you guys can take your time"

"UH FUCK ONLY 30 MINUTES LEFT HERPDERP KILL RAIDEN"

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:39 PM
-vote Raiden

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Updated death of one of the noble sheriff's:

Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart AND PROCYON'S TO BLAME OH YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME

Clearly, we have our killer.

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Deathfire, vorn, and Proc all claimed citizen.

Only 2 can be true.

That's the counter claim FYI proc. You're not the last citizen.

LOLOLOL

I JUST REALIZED THE MAFIOSO KILLED HIMSELF

Nice work Zack.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Zack is a melon dealer. How could he be evil?

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 04:50 PM
He sells melons as a front. He's a voodoo wizard on the side.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Just freakin' kill the SK! For the record Claw, choclose can't be a mafioso

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Ganondorf is the final boss.

-vote Ganondorf

I finally reveal my role: Link

Zack
August 26th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Oh my, what happened to lying Claw?

The mafioso did not kill himself, how could he kill the Emperor then?

He was shot by a roman crafted gun which the serial killer had, Rumpel admitted it.

Do note townies, you need the cooperation of the mafia and the neutrals to lynch someone today, since your precious emperor is dead. So, deciding an order of lynch for the town? I'm afraid that won't work.

I would say lets get rid of vornskr, I thought you wanted to lynch Rumpel, but if you want to let him continue his killings then by all means.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 04:57 PM
m sng scrt mssgs gn

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Ganondorf is the final boss.

-vote Ganondorf

I finally reveal my role: Link

Thank you: that's the first time anyone's ever voted for me in 2 games of FM. Tonight will also be the first time I die in 2 games of FM. Nonetheless, Rumpel must die today. Tonight, I invite both kingdoms to kill me...

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Wait what?
Orange Mafia kill:

Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.

Auckmid (Citizen) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 7:54 PM - Shot once after a struggle by a Roman crafted gun.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha (Citizen) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 8:23 PM - Killed by a gun from Rome after long struggle.

Inca_Killa (Napoli Mafioso) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 10:36 PM - Shot in the heart.

Which does that look more like to you? No struggle, no roman gun reference, and he dies around the same time.

Also choco was the hooker then. I assure you that choco is orange mafia.

The GF is the only one left.

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 05:01 PM
but maybe the other mafia is intalgaient and tried to act like the other mafia! hah

Zack
August 26th, 2011, 05:03 PM
"Inca_Killa" was found on the road with a single bullet through his heart. A struggle seemed to have taken place. A gun crafted by Rome's finest and a note lay beside him. The note read: "for the lulz, problem?"

i think we all know what to do, but please let this day run at least 24 hours, I'm still working on my last will and I'm not at home for like 18 hours, so pretty please with sugar on top, don't rush me or i would be pretty mad, i even made you another favor by killing a mob

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 05:06 PM
I know Zack's role now. He's the witch. Look at his signature we could have known it, if we would've paid more attention...

Zane
August 26th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Ok I'm too tired. Tomorrow I will help you with my big brain again. Maybe I find another crypting method!

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 05:09 PM
So false is just getting lazy...ah well.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 05:59 PM
-vote Zack

FUCK YOU WITCH! BURN AT THE STAKE!

FalseTruth
August 26th, 2011, 06:01 PM
So false is just getting lazy...ah well.

No, I had to go out. L2 READ RP U LAZY FUCK.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Also, (if the cult wasnt all town) I CALL FUCKING RIGGED!

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Claw or vornskr is probably last Cult. Why wouldn't he recruit at least one Mafia member?

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Deathfire, vorn, and Proc all claimed citizen.

Only 2 can be true.

That's the counter claim FYI proc. You're not the last citizen.

LOLOLOL

I JUST REALIZED THE MAFIOSO KILLED HIMSELF

Nice work Zack.

Fucking hilarious how after you already lose the game you still try to deceive.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Wow, so much irrelevant chatter right now. Lynch Rumpel. Procyon, if you're truly a townie, shoot oops_ur_dead tonight. End of story.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Ganondorf, what was your investigation result from last night?

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Ganondorf, want to chat?

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Please note my first post of the day: deathfire123 is a citizen/GF/CL which pretty much makes him a citizen

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Ganondorf, want to chat?

I refuse to stoop to that level: there is nothing left to hide at this point. If there is anything you would like to say, speak now.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Fred, I would like to know what you got, though...

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Stoop kid never leaves the stoop

I wasn't trying to decieve Proc. 1 of you three citizens are lying.

I truely thought that inca was killed by himself

Lynch whoever you guys want in whatever order you want. Either the GF posing as a cit will outsmart you or he'll get lynched. You'll lynch proven bad players such as Rumpel, Me, and oops before you touch the guy that can actually win the game. None of us can win. We're out in the open. He's the one that is hiding in plain sight.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 06:43 PM
I just realized something... Claw, when you forged your coroner reports, you mentioned a mailman and an unemployment check. Do we even have those in this century? Also, why would nobility be receiving unemployment checks? LOL

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I made that shit up to make it seem like goon was sending me crazy RP messages

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I suppose Goon might put mailmen in a Colonial Era Rome...

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Stoop kid never leaves the stoop

I wasn't trying to decieve Proc. 1 of you three citizens are lying.

I truely thought that inca was killed by himself

Lynch whoever you guys want in whatever order you want. Either the GF posing as a cit will outsmart you or he'll get lynched. You'll lynch proven bad players such as Rumpel, Me, and oops before you touch the guy that can actually win the game. None of us can win. We're out in the open. He's the one that is hiding in plain sight.

Why would Zack do that?

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 07:02 PM
I totally thought he was gonna bust me for that since I was quoting fake info, but he mentioned that I could lie about it.

I have a lot of this shit explained in my "Message to the Mayor" and my last will.

I was hoping the Jailor had a bigger impact on the game, but one objective lynch later he gets shut down faster than fuck.

I felt the Mayor in the hands of a player like Illidan(Stubborn not smart) was really overpowered. You can't choose that, but he just goes "You're that guy" "How?" "Cause" There's nothing I could do that made him change his mind even though I was the most pro-town player next to him. If anything all he did was make me hate him progressively more and more throughout the game.

I'm sure death chat is filled with lists of roles that I bet until Elixir died and I claimed coroner that had me pegged as Town. On top of that no one other than Illidan thought I was mafia. They just thought I was too town. As soon as day started I ignored my mafia teammates, accused them, and called them on their bullcrap. I never defended anyone and I looked at everything from a citizen point of view. I couldn't know any extra information other than what I inferred from posts. Yet, he stuck with me being jester. Then after I claimed he was like "oh lul u Janitor cause no one is counterclaiming you...FJAJBVGJKLABGLJ."

I'm repeating myself as all this is in the fucking message and will, but it still pisses me off.

I probably won't be on much after tonight until at least Night 6 or whatever night it is tomorrow. If you must lynch me you must, but remember that won't stop a kill.

I'll gladly take Procyon's gun tonight seeing as he's mafia and immune at night he can easily kill us before he can kill me. Otherwise wouldn't he not shoot us seeing as we could kill him before his gun would go off.

-vote Rumpel

I seriously suggest that you find the GF before it's too late.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 07:08 PM
I am convinced that, if we can find out who the final cultists is, we can find the Godfather. Basically, if anyone other than vornskr is a cultist, then vornskr is the Godfather. Of course, if he is a cultist, then we have to guess some more...

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Im not voting Rumpel because lowering KPN wont help us win now, what with that bullshit two towned cultists dying.

Rumpel is ironically, probably the most pro-town non-town out there, and I believe he knows that if he kills a town tonight, hes screwed. Vote off Zack, BURN THE WITCH AT THE STAKE.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 07:16 PM
scratch that, killing off the orange godfather lowers KPN and doesnt kill off Rumpel

-vote Vornskr

Zack you have been spared.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 07:16 PM
-vote vornskr

maroon is a terrible color to type in.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Im not voting Rumpel because lowering KPN wont help us win now, what with that bullshit two towned cultists dying.

Rumpel is ironically, probably the most pro-town non-town out there, and I believe he knows that if he kills a town tonight, hes screwed. Vote off Zack, BURN THE WITCH AT THE STAKE.

1) We will not be killing the witch today: stop pushing for it
2) Your point is a legitimate one, but I won't change my vote unless someone can prove to me that only the Godfather remains of the orange mafia

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Choco's will specifically called out vorn for being a bad godfather.

I had assumed that it wasn't WIFOM type play and it was just a blatent trick to make us think he was GF so I stopped and thought it was Proc.

All I know is that it's Proc or vorn. Play the WIFOM wheel of misfortune. Where ever you stop that's the person to get.

Last will for quote:
"If you're reading this then it's all vorn's fault cause he's the worst gf ever."

I mean I really doubt that there's anything more than a frame behind it. If you wanna dig deeper than go ahead, but then you'll have to expect that she knew you would dig deeper(Proc is GF) or maybe she was counting you on you to dig too deep(vorn again), or maybe you'd dig so far you'd end up in limbo(deathfire)

Have fun playing WIFOM.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Clawtrocity -red mafia
Deathfire123 -town
fred -town
Ganondorf -town
MrSmarter -town
oops_ur_dead -red mafia
Procyon -cit
Rumpel-sk
vornksr -ORANGE MAFIA
Zack -witch/jester
Zane -jester/witch

there r 5 townies left.
there is only 1 orange mafia left

fred
August 26th, 2011, 07:44 PM
What info do i have? Zane is a Jester. That's a fact :p So no worries. (had to make sure we weren't gunning for the wrong guy.

I 100% believe zack is a witch.

fred
August 26th, 2011, 07:47 PM
-Vote Rumpel

Hello SK :)

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 07:49 PM
dont vote sk silly town

fred
August 26th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Vote Counts Day VI

Rumpel (4) Ganondorf, fred, Zack, Claw
Ganondorf (1) Zane
Vornskr (1) Deathfire123

It only takes 2 more votes for the hammer.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Unvote Rumpel

So, fred are you saying that you got a Sheriff/Jester read on Zane? Or are you just making a logical assumption...

fred
August 26th, 2011, 08:04 PM
That IS the read that i got. It is not an assumption.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Choco's will specifically called out vorn for being a bad godfather.

I had assumed that it wasn't WIFOM type play and it was just a blatent trick to make us think he was GF so I stopped and thought it was Proc.

All I know is that it's Proc or vorn. Play the WIFOM wheel of misfortune. Where ever you stop that's the person to get.

Last will for quote:
"If you're reading this then it's all vorn's fault cause he's the worst gf ever."

I mean I really doubt that there's anything more than a frame behind it. If you wanna dig deeper than go ahead, but then you'll have to expect that she knew you would dig deeper(Proc is GF) or maybe she was counting you on you to dig too deep(vorn again), or maybe you'd dig so far you'd end up in limbo(deathfire)

Have fun playing WIFOM.

I have to agree, this is going to be a hard read... on second thought, Clawtrocity needs to die before oops_ur_dead (I need to know if he's a cultist or not). However, I am still fairly confident that the Serial Killer is our best target for today, but I will wait to vote again until I am 100% sure that he should be our target.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 08:06 PM
That IS the read that i got. It is not an assumption.

OK, good: one less thing to guess about....

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 08:13 PM
except for the proc/vorn situation everything is 100% clear except for who the cultist is

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 08:14 PM
So this is where we are at...

Clawtrocity: Janitor, possible Cultist
Deathfire123: Probable Citizen, possible Godfather
fred: Investigator
Ganondorf: Investigator
MrSmarter: Gunsmith, possible Cultist
oops_ur_dead: Random Mafia
Procyon: Citizen or Godfather
Rumpel: Serial Killer, possible Cultist
vornskr: Citizen or Godfather, possible Cultist
Zack: Witch, possible Cultist
Zane: Jester

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Zack and vornskr are equal lynch targets.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 08:20 PM
LET THE POST ANALYZING BEGIN!

Also, I just realized that I excluded Procyon from the possible cultist list. His behavior yesterday automatically puts him there... Again, my prime suspects are MrSmarter and vornskr

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 08:22 PM
I think we should either lynch Rumpel or a possible Godfather today... I still favor Rumpel

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 08:26 PM
I favor a possible godfather.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 08:28 PM
I favor a possible godfather.

In theory that makes sense, but the thing is that we don't know who the Godfather is for sure. If we lynch Rumpel, we know we're lynching scum and lowering the KPN. If we lynch a possible Godfather, we may also lower the KPN and also completely wipe out a kingdom. On the other hand, we may also lynch a citizen and give the scum roles the edge they need to annihilate us... since lynching Rumpel guarantees a scum death and a lowering of the KPN, I favor him.

MrSmarter
August 26th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Can we kill Zack so I can give guns to people who are actually town.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 08:39 PM

That's why Zack's just as good of a target as vornskr.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 08:41 PM
I just messaged Goonswarm asking him if I can hash part of my role PM and then post it here.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 08:42 PM
[quote=MrSmarter;25074]
[/quote

Ugh, this is a lose-lose situation (I forgot about that). We can kill Rumpel and then get shot by a scum with a gun, or we can kill Zack, have MrSmarter give people guns, and then have them die before they can use them...

Also, you can't do that Procyon.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Why not? I'm not in any way quoting my PM.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 08:43 PM
I'm still sure it won't be allowed...

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 08:44 PM
You're saying introducing new rules into an in-progress game is fine?

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Hey, MrSmarter or fred, want to chat?

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 08:45 PM
You're saying introducing new rules into an in-progress game is fine?

Why are you asking then?

Procyon
Miles and Crimson both had no last wills?

MrSmarter
NO

Well the witch is the only one the mafia don't want dead, they need to kill the other mafia off, and the SK. Killing the witch would be the safest thing to do, if we even have the votes too.

MrSmarter
August 26th, 2011, 08:46 PM
-Vote Zack

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 08:48 PM
NO

Well the witch is the only one the mafia don't want dead, they need to kill the other mafia off, and the SK. Killing the witch would be the safest thing to do, if we even have the votes too.

Way to stand resolute: I don't much appreciate people like Procyon in this town... I hear your argument, and I will consider it.

fred
August 26th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Hiya Mr Procyon, whatsup. If you are indeed cult, you have 0% chance of winning. Best to side with whoever you think is going to win.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Hiya Mr Procyon, whatsup. If you are indeed cult, you have 0% chance of winning. Best to side with whoever you think is going to win.

Want to chat with RSA? Also, I'm not culted.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Also: Goonswarm gave me permission to do what I mentioned earlier.

fred
August 26th, 2011, 09:01 PM
I hate numbers...

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 09:02 PM
-vote Zack

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 09:05 PM
I hate numbers...

Fred, I am disappointed with you... you are no longer my successor. MrSmarter, you will be the new mayor when I die tonight!

MrSmarter, if we lynch Zack, you have to promise me that you WON'T give me a gun, OK? We can't put all of our eggs in one basket...

fred
August 26th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Rumpel (3) fred, Zack, Claw
Ganondorf (1) Zane
Zack (2) MrSmarter, Deathfire123

Btw why are you disappointed with me? :)

Procyon
I hate numbers...

You don't actually have to deal with the numbers. You simply copy and paste them.

Ganondorf
It sounded like you accepted Procyon's chat request...

fred
August 26th, 2011, 09:08 PM
At this point in the game I don't see a reason for coded messages. We pretty much know who's what role, with little discrepancy. What's there to hide?

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 09:10 PM
At this point in the game I don't see a reason for coded messages. We pretty much know who's what role, with little discrepancy. What's there to hide?

1) Your point is perfectly valid.
2) At no point in the game do I endorse messages that utilize virtually undecipherable, private code to communicate.

MrSmarter
August 26th, 2011, 09:11 PM
I won't, or WIFOM, or maybe not, you will never know.
Even then, I'm gonna die tonight too likely.

fred
August 26th, 2011, 09:17 PM
The mafia will go killing all the roles that we know are for sure: I.e. Gunsmith and Invests. Pretty easy for them to win with some confusion.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 09:19 PM

Obviously, I can't reveal that.

fred
August 26th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Fine, Procyon. I give in. (Honestly I don't care what Ganon thinks of me lol)

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 09:23 PM
http://thecouncilofmages.com/corner/procyon/RSA.7z

Input "g," go to publickey.txt which will be in the same directory as the program, and paste it here within code tags.

fred
August 26th, 2011, 09:25 PM
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

fred
August 26th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Oops I ruined it ;)

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 09:28 PM
How'd you ruin it? Also, when you've typed after you generated a keypair, don't generate another one, otherwise you'll make your previous public key useless.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Discard that "when you've typed."

fred
August 26th, 2011, 09:31 PM
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

This is what you want now :)

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 09:32 PM
You generated a new keypair, right? You seem to have posted your private key previously.

fred
August 26th, 2011, 09:32 PM
That's why I said i ruined it ;P

But yes this is the new public key for ya :)

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 09:34 PM
There was an error decoding your key.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 09:35 PM
You did something to the key; it's not an even amount of numbers.

fred
August 26th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Lolll lets try this again -fresh start-

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

It doesn't seem to like me

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 09:37 PM
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

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 09:38 PM
To decrypt this message, input your private key, and then input the message.

To send me a message: Encrypt with my public key: http://thecouncilofmages.com/corner/procyon/publickey.txt

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 09:39 PM
seriously what are going to gain from talking more today? nothing. we have everything figured out already. vote off zack so we can end this day.

fred
August 26th, 2011, 09:51 PM
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

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:07 PM
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

E393338A77F89ED9BC65659DDA56CDEC2878EE8DC86756FA3D 5A7783E0517313319989F9ECE0AF9A6AC0688BD42C12E9667F 8E81AB31A210038F7FFD9C5A1F0D804A88536F8D13A3F81D43 D1D278452C60C9B6AAFF94978835C3C41B0392814C55836A9D FBC8759C2763E186F14D62385FBD38E4196CD4A4E7A3712B40 A82A05DEF98F4654BF1C7288C17D256E164718DE11A7D40ADF 8F408863A023581B7B89F6FFD73C3755881BAFE13525015A90 E6416D2B5251DC316BA4ED3388980B06816C6BB37B4A36AF62 29ADB813D5D24207E0FFCFAE5B9C401E203CA13DCFA2B41800 9A0BA91CE91E02A6E8740EF39EDD1B370F0A051D047FBAF8E8 A8FB51D31A60

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 10:10 PM
seriously code speakers, f-off. Its annoying. Just speak in PMs

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Hey, Deathfire, want to prove I'm a Townie?

Procyon
Citizen*

Procyon
"No, I don't want to know if you're a Citizen or not. That'd ruin the game, and give the Town a chance at winning."

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 10:17 PM
I know your a citizen, Im just saying there is no 100% proof until vornskr or you die. and arent cleaned.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 10:17 PM
nice try guessing what I was gonna say.

fred
August 26th, 2011, 10:18 PM
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

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:18 PM
I can provide basically 100% proof.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 10:19 PM
kill vorn? thats the only proof unless you break the rules of the game.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:20 PM
I was given permission by Goonswarm to perform a one-way transformation to part of my role PM, and posting it here. Only another Citizen could confirm it.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:21 PM
You'd still not know whether or not I had been culted.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 10:22 PM
okay fine do it, I already know ur a citizen

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:25 PM
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

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:26 PM
http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator

Input line 2.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Don't post it here.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:28 PM
b1ae168515beb8c0d57572c27252b6bd30b310c322b17d5cbc 7fbc722706b431

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 10:30 PM
um input line 2.....hmmm.....line 2...

Procyon
Refer to my previous posts.

Procyon
Post #191.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Compare them here:

http://www.textdiff.com/

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 10:35 PM
yeah okay ur citizen, i knew that already X.X

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:36 PM
At least now, everyone else knows it.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 10:38 PM
so vote zack please.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:38 PM
I'm discussing that with fred.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:43 PM
fred: What you said before has a chance to fail, due to order of operations.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Guys, please don't rush to lynch someone. I understand that we know most of what's possible to be known. I just want time to consider the best course of action.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 10:47 PM
c8b30327da866890fd33fee97d6b7e9790f74fc6cfd64273c2 36c7c6647f2f7a

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 10:50 PM
answer with an I know, if you agree, or a No, if you dont.

fred
August 26th, 2011, 10:50 PM
I know this, procyon :P

fred
August 26th, 2011, 10:52 PM
The problem with the entire thing is..that it's all based on an epic assumption.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 10:53 PM
we need things to go perfectly, we need mrsmarter to guess right and we need other people to do things that work right for us.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Deathfire, I'm having trouble finding the text that composes that.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 10:56 PM
even the cult isnt a threat anymore, because they have to work with the town to win now.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Five Town roles, six non-Town roles. What are the odds of the final Cultist being Town?

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Roughly 50%, but it was closer to 25% before all the Cultists died.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 11:00 PM
If the final cult isnt town, still the same, they cant win with the mafia they are a part of anymore. Or if they are a neutral....well, nothing changes.

The cult MUST work with the town otherwise they have NO CHANCE of winning

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 11:01 PM
so essentially, if the last cult is not town or jester, its 7 town vs. 4 non-town

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 11:02 PM
I agree, the Cult right now has less than a 16% chance to win.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 11:03 PM
the ONLY way cult can win is if it ends with 1 town vs. 1 cult. Or 1 Witch vs. 1 cult.

So he wont vote for the witch. This is why I want the witch gone, so the cult has to work with town.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 11:04 PM
It's the same thing with the Jester. No Mafia role will waste a shot on him during a Night, and there will not be any voting majority for a Mafia during the Day. He'd end up surviving with the Mafia or one of the neutrals, losing the game.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 11:07 PM
so its us versus: Zack, Claw, Oops and Vornskr.

Rumpel has to work with us to win
The last cult has to work with us to win
The jester has to work with us to win.

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Jester Zane*

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 11:36 PM
I've gotta say, this is an interesting scenario: 1 mafia vs. 2 mafias vs. 1 serial killer vs. 1 witch vs. 1 jester vs 5 townies, and this is with a cultist sprinkled in for good measure... this is what I think should happen:

1) We should lynch Zack
2) MrSmarter should give a gun to deathfire123
3) Procyon should shoot Clawtrocity tonight

This way, there is a reason to kill any of the townies (I am an investigator, fred is an investigator, MrSmarter is a gunsmith, Procyon can kill tonight, and deathfire123 can kill tomorrow night). At the same time, they can't completely hurt the town. Better yet, they can attack the town, but a killer that chooses instead to attack the other killing factions gains the upper hand. In other words, the town still has something to work with tomorrow, and the killers are forced to consider each other as immediate threats. I agree that, by killing the witch, we are eliminating an asset to both mafias and that will set everybody back. Can I get some opinions on this course of action?

Deathfire123
August 26th, 2011, 11:39 PM
It would have been nice if you didnt blurt out what I was thinking.

Procyon
August 26th, 2011, 11:57 PM
It seems like a decent plan. Wait until I come back online tomorrow before lynching anyone.

Ganondorf
August 26th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Don't worry, I have no immediate plan to lynch anyone... in the meantime, I would ask all bored townies to join me in analyzing the posts of vornskr to confirm that he truly is the orange godfather: you can never be too sure...

Zack
August 27th, 2011, 01:50 AM
It doesn't matter who you lynch townies, don't you get it? The serial killer doesn't have to work with you anymore, not past tonight.

He has one night vest remember? He isn't afraid of dying, the mafia will want him lynched at day than waste a shot at night.

2 townies will die tonight by the 2 mafias, or mafia and sk, depending on who you lynch. Your voting power will diminish the next morning further. You may choose to lynch me, but it won't change anything.

Also nice code BS to prove you are citizen Procyon, deathfire actually believes you ;)

Deathfire123
August 27th, 2011, 02:02 AM
dude Zack just die, your jedi mind tricks do not work on me.

Sk no longer has his vest, hes admitted to being attacked

Sk does need to work with town or hes getting lynched.

He is citizen

Ganondorf
August 27th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Oh, I sincerely hope that Illidan won't have to scold me in Dead Chat tomorrow... we better not screw today up guys.

Zane
August 27th, 2011, 03:00 AM
So you think I will work with you`? You can't be more dumb.

-vote fred

Ganondorf
August 27th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Yeah I agree that Deathfire didn't really make much sense with that comment.... you're pretty much screwed regardless (the only person that wants to lynch you is Rumpel)

Zane
August 27th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Did I look like I care?

Zack
August 27th, 2011, 04:38 AM
What will working with the dying town give the SK? Nothing. Its all a question of bargaining about who lives and who dies now, and he has a better chance to still win if he kills the town.

Anybody wants some fresh melons? They are very tasty, just ask the gunsmith, he loves those melons so much that he trades his guns for them ;)

Zane
August 27th, 2011, 04:58 AM
I want I want

vornksr
August 27th, 2011, 09:01 AM
I really don't see how attempting to lynch the possible witch is a good idea. If we're successful, then there are still 3 kills tonight (& I don't see why any of the scum would have an interest in attacking each other tonight). Best case scenario is that the possible witch turns out to be the non-gf orange mafia instead, in which case the town is 1 lucky lynch away from reducing the kpn further.

As for who the orange gf is, I'm assuming it's procyon. When I made my gunsmith lie, I picked out Deathfire since his posts seemed spot-on logically and protown, so I knew he'd speak up against me & add to the confusion. So I do think that he's the remaining cit, though now possibly culted.

I can't prove that I'm not the orange gf, but you'd be foolish to assume that I am just because I've deliberately lied before. You know that I'm willing to lie as a townie to protect certain roles: look at what I did to protect Claw when I thought he was town, or my fake gunsmith claim back in forum mafia 2 to protect myself as the armorsmith. (You think it's coincidence that I again chose gunsmith as a coverclaim?) My lies didn't hurt us in any way, at least not so far as I can see.

Unless you can explain to me what the benefit of lynching the witch is, or you can explain what power we have over Rumpel to force him to work for us, I think it's pretty clear that taking out the sk is our best option.

vornksr
August 27th, 2011, 09:08 AM
If we lynch the witch, tonight I'd expect to see the red mafia take out me, deathfire, or procyon to push the town toward lynching the others (since the reds can't kill the orange gf except by day). I'd expect the orange mafia to take out a confirmed town power role (probably the gunsmith, but possibly an investigator), and the sk to do the same. Then it's down to 2 town, 2 red mafia, 1 orange mafia (since either choco was witch & Zack is orange, or vice versa), the sk, and jester. Unless the red mafia finds the gf, in which case there'll be 3 town left alive. The one thing that can shift those numbers a little bit is a gunsmith's gun.

Is my logic wrong?

MrSmarter
August 27th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Anybody wants some fresh melons? They are very tasty, just ask the gunsmith, he loves those melons so much that he trades his guns for them ;)
If you are the witch, I'm gonna have to sig that when this is all over.
Cult needs witch alive, unless he's mafia, but then he still wants witch alive.
The red mafia have no GF, they need the town to kill the orange GF via lynch.
The orange mafia I'd say are down to just the GF, I'm thinking choc paw( did I spell that right?) for the hooker. They have the best shoot at winning, due to the GF.
The SK, well he's a wild card, but he would like for the witch to be alive, he needs some voting power.
Have the witch dead gives me the chance to give out a gun to a townie, and if the witch gave guns to themselves, reduces the kpn.

Deathfire123
August 27th, 2011, 11:13 AM
the orange mafia and sk both know that if they attack town tonight, the red mafia will win.so they need to get rid of the red mafia

Deathfire123
August 27th, 2011, 11:17 AM
even if what vornskr said is true, and chocopaw was witch, there is no detriment to lynching Zack.

Scenario 1: Chocopaw was Orange Mafia. Zack is lynched. Mrsmarter is free to do as he pleases, and the orange mafia will kill a red mafia, not a town, because the red mafia will win if they dont.

Scenario 2: Chocopaw was Witch. Zack is lynched. MrSmarter is free to do as he pleases, and the orange mafia will kill a red mafia, not a town, because the red mafia will win if they dont.

Rumpel1408
August 27th, 2011, 11:50 AM
im back, did i miss something?

Zack
August 27th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Godfather can't die at night, its still not clear who the orange godfather is for purpose of lynching. So red mafia wins? That is not determined yet.

Either way, no sane mafia would vote to lynch me, unless they do actually plan on giving the town a chance to win. I don't see why the serial killer would vote me either, that would be signing his death warrant as i'm the only one who doesn't care if he lives or dies, while everyone else want him dead.

Zane won't vote me either, and you know why. The town won't ever lynch him, while a mexican standoff might end up with everyone agreeing to lynch him and let luck decide who wins.

The orange mafia sealed the town's loss by getting rid of the mayor, who paved the way for the mafias and sk by focusing on the cult. So long as the cult was alive the mayor wouldn't die at night, I guess he never realized that he needed the consort out of the way first so he could get healed.

Whats done is done, the town helped kill itself, with a nudge from the scum. Jailor killed town, gunsmith guns killed 2 townies even before he went under the control of the witch. You cannot win now, no matter who you lynch. Telling the unknown orange godfather to kill a red mafia right away won't make him do that, he knows he can still do it the night after, when the town has lost its power completely.

Rumpel1408
August 27th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Witch can't win with me, so i assume witch is against me as well

Clawtrocity
August 27th, 2011, 12:24 PM
No dice yet fellas?

I'll read up on what I missed so far in abit. I just moved into a new place and got internet up.

I'm telling everyone that the red mafia will be attacking Procyon tonight. He's supposedly a citizen with a gun. He's either made the smartest move ever(Claiming he had a gun so we'd shoot him instead of an invest who has a gun) or the stupidest(Claiming he had a gun so he'd be more popular amongst the town before he died.)

Zack
August 27th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Heh, I guess you aren't a fool Rumpel. Yes, the witch can't win with you, but I can use you, the witch is the only one with the incentive to keep you alive, for the time being. Unless you've given up on winning and are deciding to help the town win? That is not a good choice.

To prove that I have nothing against you,

unvote Rumpel

Now the danger of a lynch hovering over your head has decreased. I was only voting because it seemed apparent that everyone want to lynch you today, but that seems to not be the case anymore.

Zane
August 27th, 2011, 12:50 PM
I never wanted to lynch Rumpel. He seems like a nice guy.

Zane
August 27th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Let's lynch fred. Game will end earlier. Somebody wants to chat using my nice crypt messages?

Deathfire123
August 27th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Zack really wants everyone to lynch him because he thinks hes safe

Rumpel1408
August 27th, 2011, 01:04 PM
killing the witch seems like an nice idea to me :p

-vote zack