PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 78: Bus Drivers

Pages : [1] 2

ika
April 26th, 2013, 11:31 AM
ok scince im starting it at what i will call night 0. i will start it now and send out role cards. you may submit night actions

this way it is pretty much the polar opposite of when the others opens and closes

this thread will be locked for the night

also there is still time for resrves spots if needed. i would like ot get this underway with the main fm so close.

day 1 will begin at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=april+27+12%3A00+CST

setup: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19115-s-fm-BUS-DRIVERS?p=309979#post309979

role list
1. NoctiZ
2. powerofdeath
3. Bahkieh
4. TheDarkestLight
5. ypmagic
6. Phyr
7. Apache
8. louiswill
9. Bujeebus

ika
April 27th, 2013, 09:59 AM
DAY 1

Welcome to the big city of IKA! Please ignore the fact that we have some arson running around right now and come and enjoy. Take a ride on the busses that we have around here. People love to ride them. But sadly they only work at night for some odd reason they are magical and are powered by moonlight. We also got some lookouts to watch over us at night.

Everyone got settled in for the night and decided it would be best to try out the things they had. When day broke everyone gathered around to discuss what they found…

Also feel free to stop by the vest shot we have a special on the ones that give immunity to gun shots, knives and all other things. They have been discontinued due to their high flammability.

Sorry for lack of role-play. I was up till one in morning yesterday so I’m tired.

Also a refresher on rules:
NO PM, SKYPING ECT. other players, you may pm/skype with me though
NO EDITING POSTS, if you need to fix a post just quote it with the fix
Questions in green
I will be using the official vote counter
That should be all the important rules that need to be known.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=april+28+12%3A00+CST

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 10:05 AM
All people should post who got bussed and who got doused to help the lookouts.

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 10:06 AM
I was bussed last night.

NoctiZ
April 27th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Apparently noone wanted to take me for a ride.

Phyr
April 27th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Aaaaaaaaah. Stop it right now! Do not claim bus drives for now!

Phyr
April 27th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Here is the plan:
Everybody claims their role first. After everybody claimed we will see if we have too many Bus drivers or lookouts or both. Depending on that we will ask ppl to give their targets and results (if lookout). THEN we will reveal bus drives. This is the best way to catch the Arsonists. Can we consent on this?

Phyr
April 27th, 2013, 10:34 AM
@Survivor: I should be best for you to work together with the Town and try to lynch the Arsonists asap. Otherwise the chances of you getting doused and burned are way to high.

And I think we should not reveal douses if not nessessary. A nessessary reveal of a douse would be to reveal somebody lying. This will make it much harder for the Arsonists to coordinate and douse different targets.

NoctiZ
April 27th, 2013, 10:44 AM
To whoever wrote that rep comment: :shy: :love:

To the plan: I'm just gonna sheep it.

ika
April 27th, 2013, 10:50 AM
To whoever wrote that rep comment: :shy: :love:

To the plan: I'm just gonna sheep it.

disclaimer: i will allow rep comments but if you get any/give any to any players plz pm me about it. if you get one send me a pic of it.

Also we have some ppl who will be watching the game :)

ika
April 27th, 2013, 11:02 AM
@observers you may make all the rep comments you like so long as its not giving out roles or advice

NoctiZ
April 27th, 2013, 11:10 AM
disclaimer: i will allow rep comments but if you get any/give any to any players plz pm me about it. if you get one send me a pic of it.

Also we have some ppl who will be watching the game :)

But mine is private :shy: don't worry, no cheating. :)

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 11:11 AM
@Survivor: I should be best for you to work together with the Town and try to lynch the Arsonists asap. Otherwise the chances of you getting doused and burned are way to high.

And I think we should not reveal douses if not nessessary. A nessessary reveal of a douse would be to reveal somebody lying. This will make it much harder for the Arsonists to coordinate and douse different targets.

Since you want to role call why dont you start

Bahkieh
April 27th, 2013, 11:12 AM
I will claim Bus Driver.

ika
April 27th, 2013, 11:12 AM
But mine is private :shy: don't worry, no cheating. :)

-_-

Apache
April 27th, 2013, 11:44 AM
so guys, here we go

will arso know who he doused like in sc2?

ika
April 27th, 2013, 12:06 PM
so guys, here we go

will arso know who he doused like in sc2?

yes, arsons are told who is doused

Apache
April 27th, 2013, 12:10 PM
so guys you should tell if you're doused. that could help the lookouts

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Talking about plan, Role Revealing is always a choice.

However. My friends listen: Lookout are the only one who is able to testify lies and truths, if lookout all revealed, then town is in danger.

On the other hand, busdrivers and citizens should reveal first.

For citizen claimer: You Can Not Visit! --- this rule may get you killed by any case.

For busdriver claimers : I believe some arsonist may and may not mix into this role claim. But it is certainly than others.

I suggests ALL BUSDRIVERS give a note who was on bus last night. The rule is give ONE person only even if you bussed two people.

Everyday, Every busdriver must say one person who was on bus last night.

And in 3 days, the person with least contradictory shall be considered as the Most Probable Busdriver.

Once this person become MPB, he will have to reveal his action every day after every night.

Then things will be clear in 3 days, plus death and possible lynches.

As to Survivor, even you pretend po-scum and arsonist may not intend to douse you. Busdriver may still get you doused.

Watch out your play.

I want to be a MPB, I claim that YPmagic was on bus night 0. Mark me a +1 if I am right.

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 01:42 PM

However. My friends listen: Lookout are the only one who is able to testify lies and truths, if lookout all revealed, then town is in danger.

For citizen claimer: You Can Not Visit! --- this rule may get you killed by any case.

For busdriver claimers : I believe some arsonist may and may not mix into this role claim. But it is certainly than others.

I suggests ALL BUSDRIVERS give a note who was on bus last night. The rule is give ONE person only even if you bussed two people.

And in 3 days, the person with least contradictory shall be considered as the Most Probable Busdriver.

Once this person become MPB, he will have to reveal his action every day after every night.

As to Survivor, even you pretend po-scum and arsonist may not intend to douse you. Busdriver may still get you doused.

Watch out your play.

I want to be a MPB, I claim that YPmagic was on bus night 0. Mark me a +1 if I am right.

So you are a bus driver? Claiming to swap YPmagic with whom?
You could be arson trying to douse YPmagic but you got a feedback u doused someone else
All busdrivers when you reveal, please post who you swapped and from now on, do not swap with yourself so you can have 2 towns verify your bussing

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 01:44 PM
If you are the busdriver and you see some1 else claim he bussed the same targets as you bussed last night, speak up so we know theres a conflict

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Feedback
bus -you took a ride on a bus
multiple bus ride - you got bussed, and then bussed again (repeats time number of busings)

If more than 1 bus driver claimed to bussed you, make sure you check how many you were bussed

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 02:14 PM

Watch out your play.

Delete the citizen part to make it readable.

Oh btw, I was doused last night.

I am using cellphone to post in a place with terrible signal. IT is god damn hard.

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 02:19 PM
You could be arson trying to douse YPmagic but you got a feedback u doused someone else
All busdrivers when you reveal, please post who you swapped and from now on, do not swap with yourself so you can have 2 towns verify your bussing

That is why it is called MPB - Most Probable Busdriver.

I haven't claim anything but I am likely a busdriver if I am right 3 nights in a row.

Oh, plus, I am doused so that if you would, please excuse me even if I am not a busdriver.

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 02:20 PM

That is why it is called MPB - Most Probable Busdriver.

I haven't claimed anything but I am likely a busdriver if I am right 3 nights in a row.

Oh, plus, I am doused so that if you would, please excuse me even if I am not a busdriver.

BTW, kill a busdriver may make game easier for town. if busdrivers >1

Phyr
April 27th, 2013, 02:26 PM
I am a Lookout.

@louiswill: Wow, louiswill! You are practically claiming Arsonist with your suggested strategy. It fits perfectly into the information available to an Arsonist. Plus the real Bus Drivers will never give contradictory information. So the concept of a MPB is total bogus. And read the setup pls. There are no Citizens... well, admittedly the Survivor is practically a Citizen.

@Apache: I think you should only reveal that you are doused, if a Lookout watched you and you didn't get driven or we can piece together that a Lookout was watching you because of a bus drive. The Lookouts should give their results today anyway after everybody claimed their roles.

Claims so far:
1. NoctiZ
2. powerofdeath
3. Bahkieh Bus Driver
4. TheDarkestLight
5. ypmagic
6. Phyr Lookout
7. Apache
8. louiswill Bus Driver
9. Bujeebus

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 02:37 PM
I am a Lookout too Phyr visited bujeebus

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Lol both lookouts visited same target

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Claims so far:
1. NoctiZ
2. Powerofdeath Lookout
3. Bahkieh Bus Driver
4. TheDarkestLight
5. ypmagic
6. Phyr Lookout
7. Apache
8. louiswill Bus Driver
9. Bujeebus[/QUOTE]

Phyr
April 27th, 2013, 03:02 PM
And why does it make it easier if a bus driver dies? It's not that the Busdrivers conceal information. All we have to do is to figure out the real Bus Drivers and the order in which they are bussing their targets.

Wait. what? Are you a Bus Driver or not? Oh, I think I understand what your plan is. You want everybody to claim a target they drove, even if they aren't a Bus Driver. And those who get it right every time are most likely to be a real Bus Driver. But this gets only revealed by day 3, according to your plan. It's perfect, simply perfect! That is if you want to confuse the hell outta Town and waste time to make the Arsonists win.
My guess is that you are an Arsonist and a Bus Driver fucked you up and made you douse yourself. :D
But we'll hopefully see that later.

So, first things first. After everybody claimed the most favorable procession would be to get the night actions of all players, starting with the ones most likely not to be Town+Survivor (got no action anyway). Oh, yeah and, Survivor, you should have no qualms to claim your role. Town has no reason to lynch you and Arsonists have no reason to douse you. So revealing should be the best move to make sure you don't get accidently killed.
Let's sort through the 3 claim scenarios:
First case: 2 Lookouts 6 Bus Drivers 1 Survivor - obviously the Lookouts are confirmed now. As such they should reveal their information last. If this is the case all Bus Drivers should give away their complete night action (not some bullshit like only giving one target).
Second case: 3 Lookouts 5 Bus Drivers 1 Survivor - Lookouts should claim first imo. The percentil of scum in this group is higher than in the other and the Bus Drivers give feedback to back them up.
Third case: 4 Lookouts 4 Bus Drivers 1 Survivor - sweet, all Bus Drivers are legit. Lookouts go obviously first in revealing their night action (and that includes who they targeted, especially if their target was Bus Driven).
Forth case: More than 1 Survivor - sry bro (@Survivor), but some really stupid Arsonist want you to take the fall with him. Maybe(!) you will get lynched in this case if we don't find the other remaining Arsonist first.

After we have all night actions we can use the feedback messages we got to try and find the Arsonists. It shouldn't be that hard to find out the order of the Bus Drivers if we have overlapping bus drives.

Now for the time frame... can we manage to have the claims and night actions done at least 6 hours before the day ends? We need the remaining time for the feedback messages and the lynch votes.

Phyr
April 27th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Dang, did you have to reveal your result? Now, we can't catch an Arsonist claiming to have targeted bujeebus as Lookout or Bus Driver. But yeah, you gave it away... powerofdeath visited bujeebus.

Phyr
April 27th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Plus the Arsonists know now that no other person was watched tonight. -.-

NoctiZ
April 27th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Phuck it, I claim survivor because I actually wanted to confuse town and side with Arsonist, but I'm sure I wouldn't make it believable lol.

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 03:34 PM
And why does it make it easier if a bus driver dies? It's not that the Busdrivers conceal information. All we have to do is to figure out the real Bus Drivers and the order in which they are bussing their targets.

Wait. what? Are you a Bus Driver or not? Oh, I think I understand what your plan is. You want everybody to claim a target they drove, even if they aren't a Bus Driver. And those who get it right every time are most likely to be a real Bus Driver. But this gets only revealed by day 3, according to your plan. It's perfect, simply perfect! That is if you want to confuse the hell outta Town and waste time to make the Arsonists win.
My guess is that you are an Arsonist and a Bus Driver fucked you up and made you douse yourself. :D
But we'll hopefully see that later.

So, first things first. After everybody claimed the most favorable procession would be to get the night actions of all players, starting with the ones most likely not to be Town+Survivor (got no action anyway). Oh, yeah and, Survivor, you should have no qualms to claim your role. Town has no reason to lynch you and Arsonists have no reason to douse you. So revealing should be the best move to make sure you don't get accidently killed.
Let's sort through the 3 claim scenarios:
First case: 2 Lookouts 6 Bus Drivers 1 Survivor - obviously the Lookouts are confirmed now. As such they should reveal their information last. If this is the case all Bus Drivers should give away their complete night action (not some bullshit like only giving one target).
Second case: 3 Lookouts 5 Bus Drivers 1 Survivor - Lookouts should claim first imo. The percentil of scum in this group is higher than in the other and the Bus Drivers give feedback to back them up.
Third case: 4 Lookouts 4 Bus Drivers 1 Survivor - sweet, all Bus Drivers are legit. Lookouts go obviously first in revealing their night action (and that includes who they targeted, especially if their target was Bus Driven).
Forth case: More than 1 Survivor - sry bro (@Survivor), but some really stupid Arsonist want you to take the fall with him. Maybe(!) you will get lynched in this case if we don't find the other remaining Arsonist first.

After we have all night actions we can use the feedback messages we got to try and find the Arsonists. It shouldn't be that hard to find out the order of the Bus Drivers if we have overlapping bus drives.

Now for the time frame... can we manage to have the claims and night actions done at least 6 hours before the day ends? We need the remaining time for the feedback messages and the lynch votes.

Bujeebus please comfirm that nothing happens to you last night and both of lookout will be comfirmed

Then second and third case isnt possible (unless arson want to suicide) so that leave first and fourth case

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Claims so far:
1. NoctiZ Survivor
2. Powerofdeath Lookout
3. Bahkieh Bus Driver
4. TheDarkestLight
5. ypmagic
6. Phyr Lookout
7. Apache
8. louiswill Bus Driver
9. Bujeebus

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Nobody still posted who they swapped, BUSDRIVERS WE NEED YOU GUYS TO POST WHO YOU SWAPPED TO HELP US FIND ARSON FASTER!!

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 04:13 PM
I see you are all being very productive there. I am indeed a Bus Driver and I claim that I swapped louiswill with Bujeebus.
It is possible that I switched the Arsonist with a Bus Driver. I was also bussed..... but I'm just guessing that Louiswill is just an Arsonist.

TheDarkestLight
April 27th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Can I be replaced? Something has come up RL that will prevent me from having time to do any S-FMs.

ika
April 27th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Can I be replaced? Something has come up RL that will prevent me from having time to do any S-FMs.

yes i will inform the replacemnt.

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 04:48 PM

Well I'm doused.

Phyr

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Dang, did you have to reveal your result? Now, we can't catch an Arsonist claiming to have targeted bujeebus as Lookout or Bus Driver. But yeah, you gave it away... powerofdeath visited bujeebus.

One of you is lying and is arson.

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 04:52 PM
I see you are all being very productive there. I am indeed a Bus Driver and I claim that I swapped louiswill with Bujeebus.
It is possible that I switched the Arsonist with a Bus Driver. I was also bussed..... but I'm just guessing that Louiswill is just an Arsonist.

I was not bussed, so you were bussed onto someone else.

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Thank you for letting us know

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 04:59 PM

Its impossible you swapped bujeebus, i would detect you in my lookout feedback
If you swapped louis with buj, then i would actually visit louis and you would show in my feedback because u went to swap him. However you did not show up, and as bujeebus said he wasnt swapped

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Well I'm doused.

Phyr

If you are doused then please claim a role and who did u check/swapped
Either bujeebus and Phyr is lying, but since there are no other lookout, i have to assume Phyr is telling the truth

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 05:04 PM
There
Top 3 suspect from most suspicious to least suspicious
Ypmagic
Bujeebus
Phyr

I still need other people to claim who they bussed to clear them out

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Its impossible you swapped bujeebus, i would detect you in my lookout feedback
If you swapped louis with buj, then i would actually visit louis and you would show in my feedback because u went to swap him. However you did not show up, and as bujeebus said he wasnt swapped

Did you miss where I said I was doused? That means one of you is arson, and I'm pretty sure it's Phyr because lookout is nice role to claim as arson, and wanting to seem helpful with long posts that mean very little. He didn't know that you visited me, or would have claimed so (why not?)

I swapped TDL and ypmagic

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 05:05 PM
God this is so confusing.....
Why am I the one at the top of the suspicious list? Before we all get screwed over,

louiswill

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Did you miss where I said I was doused? That means one of you is arson, and I'm pretty sure it's Phyr because lookout is nice role to claim as arson, and wanting to seem helpful with long posts that mean very little. He didn't know that you visited me, or would have claimed so (why not?)

I swapped TDL and ypmagic

I wS t talking about Phyr I was talking about ypmagic

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 05:07 PM
I wS t talking about Phyr I was talking about ypmagic

Wasnt*

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 05:07 PM
I really don't think this is the time for grammar police power XD

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 05:09 PM
I really don't think this is the time for grammar police power XD

Please post how many time you were swapped

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 05:10 PM
God this is so confusing.....
Why am I the one at the top of the suspicious list? Before we all get screwed over,

louiswill

Ok, so Power checked me and saw that only phyr visited me. phyr did not claim he saw anyone visit me untill power said he did. I am doused. It is possible that power is arson, but looking at previous statements and phyr's playstyle, it seems he is arson.

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 05:11 PM
I was swapped once. It's either that Bujeebus is lying, or louiswill is lying.

NoctiZ
April 27th, 2013, 05:13 PM

I was swapped once. It was awful. *insert grumpy cat here*

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Ypmagic claimed to bussed bujeebus, bujeebus claimed to not be bussed

Ypmagic never showed up in my feedback

At least one busdriver would showed up in my feedback if theres multiple chains of bussing unless ika screw up my feedback

My best assumption is ypmagic

Leave phyr alone until another lookout come out

ypmagic

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 05:14 PM

Where is louiswill lying? (I believe you, just can't find it)

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 05:15 PM
first page, it says he bussed me. but you also bussed me.

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Ypmagic claimed to bussed bujeebus, bujeebus claimed to not be bussed

Ypmagic never showed up in my feedback

At least one busdriver would showed up in my feedback if theres multiple chains of bussing unless ika screw up my feedback

My best assumption is ypmagic

Leave phyr alone until another lookout come out

ypmagic

This is true, but I'm still doused. It's terrible *grumpy cat*

NoctiZ
April 27th, 2013, 05:21 PM
This is true, but I'm still doused. It's terrible *grumpy cat*

DON'T FAKE MAH MEMES BRAH

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 05:21 PM
first page, it says he bussed me. but you also bussed me.

He says you were on a bus, I think it's a subtle lookout claim (SORRY IF I DUN GOOF'D YA).

NoctiZ
April 27th, 2013, 05:24 PM
He says you were on a bus, I think it's a subtle lookout claim (SORRY IF I DUN GOOF'D YA).

1 Bujeebus 0 ypmagic

Huehuehue

ika
April 27th, 2013, 05:24 PM
*insert grumpy cat here*

*grumpy cat*

DON'T FAKE MAH MEMES BRAH

you guys can post pics and vids if you like as well as links to vids. just no autoplays

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 05:26 PM

you guys can post pics and vids if you like as well as links to vids. just no autoplays

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!11!!11!!!!1

NoctiZ
April 27th, 2013, 05:34 PM

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Ugh guys, this is confusing let me get a pencil and paper and ill write it out

LOUISWILL! Please confirm what you have clearly and directly, your role, who you check and everything you know, it would help me so much

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 05:39 PM

You wanna vote for an arson or what?

@power, some information may help scum more than town, speculation and soft claims can reduce scum advantage.

NoctiZ
April 27th, 2013, 05:43 PM
You wanna vote for an arson or what?

@power, some information may help scum more than town, speculation and soft claims can reduce scum advantage.

I'm waiting for someone to do the work so I can sheep a believable claim.

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 05:45 PM
If we don't lynch an arson today, both lookouts could be doused, and even if we lynch one tomorrow the last one can ignite all. Probably won't happen with all the busses, but we should still try to get arsons...

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 05:47 PM
I'm waiting for someone to do the work so I can sheep a believable claim.

Well we know that power and phyr visited me, and I'm doused, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...?
(you should be able to figure out the rest)

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Still not sure about yp though, he said he bussed me but I was not bussed nor visited by him.

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 05:49 PM
I know I bussed you and louis. Or was it someone else.... lemme check again

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 05:50 PM
ypmagic

Louiswill is vague about being lookout/busdriver which make phyr very suspicous, if he confirm he was lookout, then its phyr, for now i also believe ypmagic is arson because he claimed he bussed a person who is being replaced and another person who claimed not bussed

ika
April 27th, 2013, 05:51 PM
well...... it seems like that the only reserve has knowlages of someone role so he said he could not be placed in. sadly this means i will have to modkill TDL :(

He was a Busdriver

ika
April 27th, 2013, 05:52 PM
THE VOTE TO LYNCH IS STILL 5 THOUGH

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Ika who is the replacement and when are they going to come, and please tell the replacement what TDL did night 1 and TDL feedback

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 05:53 PM
well...... it seems like that the only reserve has knowlages of someone role so he said he could not be placed in. sadly this means i will have to modkill TDL :(

He was a Busdriver
Nevermind

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 05:55 PM
ypmagic

Louiswill is vague about being lookout/busdriver which make phyr very suspicous, if he confirm he was lookout, then its phyr, for now i also believe ypmagic is arson because he claimed he bussed a person who is being replaced and another person who claimed not bussed

Louiswill is being replaced? I said I bussed Louiswill and Bujeebus. I'm looking for my night action.. checking again.

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Louiswill is being replaced? I said I bussed Louiswill and Bujeebus. I'm looking for my night action.. checking again.
Wait nevermind

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Let me reread what louiswill posted

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 06:01 PM
I still hold my vote on ypmagic, louiswill said he was doused but never mention if he was bussed

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Bujeebub said he was never bussed
My feedback did not get anybody but phyr.

Its ypmagic

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 06:04 PM
I still hold my vote on ypmagic, louiswill said he was doused but never mention if he was bussed

Yea, just reread this too. YP said he visited louis and I, both of whom were not bussed and doused. I still think phyr is arson but I'll ypmagic so we can be cohesive.

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Bujeebub said he was never bussed
My feedback did not get anybody but phyr.

Its ypmagic

But this logic also leads to phyr doused me. I still think he's a safer lynch, unless you want to keep us from seeing he's town and you're the real arson!!!! (I believe you, but its a possibility.)

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Not quite. It seems I made a major mistake in calling out who I bussed. My apologies.

The REAL people who I bussed are louiswill and TheDarkestLight. I know it seems farfetched and that I seem like an Arsonist, but believe me. I'm a Bus Driver. If you could believe me, I claim that Louis will is the Arsonist.

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Yea, just reread this too. YP said he visited louis and I, both of whom were not bussed and doused. I still think phyr is arson but I'll ypmagic so we can be cohesive.

We will focus on you/phyr case after we resolved ypmagic situation

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 06:11 PM
So wait wait… there are some others that haven't claimed roles yet, correct? I suggest we just wait until they get on and check with their roles?

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Not quite. It seems I made a major mistake in calling out who I bussed. My apologies.

The REAL people who I bussed are louiswill and TheDarkestLight. I know it seems farfetched and that I seem like an Arsonist, but believe me. I'm a Bus Driver. If you could believe me, I claim that Louis will is the Arsonist.

I'm willing to accept this for now, but why do you think louis is arson? time to get phyr

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 06:12 PM

Still doesnt prove your innocence until louiswill confirm you, and you did screw things up badly, if you are bus, i suggest you to suicide and make it easier for us town

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 06:13 PM
brb heaving dinner.
If two people visited me and I was doused, one must be arson.

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Still doesnt prove your innocence until louiswill confirm you, and you did screw things up badly, if you are bus, i suggest you to suicide and make it easier for us town

Suiciding in this world is a crime now my friend. If I were to attempt suicide, I would be moved to a mental hospital. I would prefer to drive busses until I die peacefully either by burnings or of old age.

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Suiciding in this world is a crime now my friend. If I were to attempt suicide, I would be moved to a mental hospital. I would prefer to drive busses until I die peacefully either by burnings or of old age.

Ugh we need louiswill badly to confirm a bunch of things...

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Hi

Umm? What you doing here?

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Hi

If I may ask you for your role?

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Im replacing Ika with hosting

Oh OK. I was wondering why you weren't on the role list

powerofdeath

Oh ok carry on then

ika

someone is trying to troll me apparently...

plz ignore usernames post

powerofdeath
Lmao ypmagic, we have the same thoughts xD

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 06:21 PM
someone is trying to troll me apparently...

plz ignore usernames post

Wait lol, ika please dont troll us again -.-

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Since everyone is still eating and stuff..... I'll be back in a half hour or so to check back.

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Lol wtf is this thread closed to all visitors?

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 06:25 PM
And why am i being modkilled? You didnt even get my role correctly

ika
April 27th, 2013, 06:26 PM
like i said ignore him i have someone looking into it as we speak

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 06:29 PM
like i said ignore him i have someone looking into it as we speak

Oh ok, let move on, i believes that ypmagic is arson until louiswill come back and confirm bunch of stuffs

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Oh ok, let move on, i believes that ypmagic is arson until louiswill come back and confirm bunch of stuffs

Still wronnnggggg.

ika
April 27th, 2013, 06:34 PM
the problem has been taken care of. hopefully this game can continue unimpeeded/interupted by thing like that

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 06:37 PM

Why are you unwilling to vote phyr? you didn't see anyone else visit me, did you? and if you're not arson you would vote him because it could be no one else.

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Why are you unwilling to vote phyr? you didn't see anyone else visit me, did you? and if you're not arson you would vote him because it could be no one else.

Preach mama preach!

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 06:56 PM
can we get an official day end timer?

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Claims so far:
1. NoctiZ claim survivor, might be a real survivor
2. Powerofdeath claim lookout
3. Bahkieh claim bus went afk
4. TheDarkestLight- comfirm bus/dead
5. ypmagic claim bus could be arson for many reasons(claimed to swap louis and TDL)
6. Phyr claim bus/could be arson for possible douse of bujeebus
7. Apache - afk whole game, only posted a question does not participate in game
8. louiswill very vague could be anything (doused)
9. Bujeebus claim bus/might be arson (claimed to swap ypmagic and TDL)(doused)

Using this logic, if louiswill is lookout, he visited ypmagic and actually visited himself, he know who visited him and doused him

We cant do anything until louiswill come back

phyr

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 06:59 PM
We still need bah to tell us who he swapped and apache to reveal

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Phyr

powerofdeath
April 27th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Phyr

Vote counter did not count your vote

ika
April 27th, 2013, 07:23 PM
can we get an official day end timer?

added it to day one post

ypmagic
April 27th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Phyr

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Phyr

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 10:12 PM
I am back (From Ikea), I am looking at notification at the moment, I hope I haven't or no one violate any rules yet.

And allow me repeat my last post:

I claim Ypmagic is on bus night 0

I claim I was doused.

--------

And now plus that I claim I am not lookout.

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 10:14 PM
some banned person pm me that I made a mess? hmmm well, since the person is banned I am not going to take that seriously.

Anyway....who are you guys voting at the moment?

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 10:16 PM
I saw some quote, ypmagic claim that he bussed me.

That is not true.

I was not on bus night 0.

---

I claim: I was not on bus night 0

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 10:20 PM
@ phry
You suspect that I am an arsonist. It is reasonable.

However, My defense on that is:

if only me and bujeebus claimed that we are doused, it means neither of us should survive in few days.

That makes us less likely than arsonist.

I would put a +2/2 marks on each of us in that case.

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 10:30 PM
-vote Ypmagic

He violated me and bujeebus's claim by saying he bussed us.

He also violated saying he was only bussed once. --- I claim I bussed him right now. So was bujeebus.

For the lives of both me and bujeebus, I vote him.

I will post more analysis soon.

Phyr
April 27th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Woha, hold on. Day ended like an hour ago? I thought I had like a few hours left... or should it actually be 12:00 PM CST?

Let me add/correct some things:
First of all, I was bus driven AND doused.
I claimed Lookout, not Bus Driver. (your list is wrong powerofdeath)

Claims so far:
1. NoctiZ claims Survivor (bus driven x1)
2. powerofdeath claims Lookout (watched Bujeebus saw Phyr, bus driven x1)
3. Bahkieh claims Bus Driver // went afk
4. TheDarkestLight is comfirmed Bus Driver // modkilled
5. ypmagic claims Bus Driver // could be arson for many reasons (swaped louis and TDL, bus driven x1)
6. Phyr claims Lookout // could be arson for possible douse of bujeebus (watched Bujeebus saw powerofdeath, doused, bus driven x1)
7. Apache claimed nothing // afk whole game, only posted a question does not participate in game
8. louiswill claims NOT Lookout // Bus Driver is a reasonable assumption (swaped ypmagic and ???, doused, NOT bus driven)
9. Bujeebus claims Bus Driver // might be arson (swaped ypmagic and TDL, doused)

To sum this up, it all comes down to Bujeebus vs Phyr and ypmagic vs louiswill. Two of those 4 are Arsonists.
powerofdeath is basically cleared. For me, Bujeebus is obviously Arsonist. I think he actually tried to douse TDL and ended up dousing someone else (louiswill, me or someone else if louiswill is lying about being doused). louiswill claimed that ypmagic was bus driven, so he could easily fake his claimed bus drive (ypmagic & TDL). Bujeebus then lied about being doused to get me lynched. Causing a mislynch is actually very huge for the Arsonists because that way they can at least get up to 4 douses before they have to ignite.
Bujeebus

On the louiswill vs ypmagic situation: Though louiswill's first post just reeked of Arsonist play I actually think that ypmagic is the other Arsonist. His first bus driving claim and following back paddeling on his obviously fake bus drive make him a prime candidate for an Arsonist that fucked up.

I'd really like to see the remaining role claims and bus driven/doused claims. We only have like 4 of 8 bus driven claims.

Bahkieh
April 27th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Hey sorry had work. I swapped myself with Phyr. So I was supposed to be doused.

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Woha, hold on. Day ended like an hour ago? I thought I had like a few hours left... or should it actually be 12:00 PM CST?

Let me add/correct some things:
First of all, I was bus driven AND doused.
I claimed Lookout, not Bus Driver. (your list is wrong powerofdeath)

Claims so far:
1. NoctiZ claims Survivor (bus driven x1)
2. powerofdeath claims Lookout (watched Bujeebus saw Phyr, bus driven x1)
3. Bahkieh claims Bus Driver // went afk
4. TheDarkestLight is comfirmed Bus Driver // modkilled
5. ypmagic claims Bus Driver // could be arson for many reasons (swaped louis and TDL, bus driven x1)
6. Phyr claims Lookout // could be arson for possible douse of bujeebus (watched Bujeebus saw powerofdeath, doused, bus driven x1)
7. Apache claimed nothing // afk whole game, only posted a question does not participate in game
8. louiswill claims NOT Lookout // Bus Driver is a reasonable assumption (swaped ypmagic and ???, doused, NOT bus driven)
9. Bujeebus claims Bus Driver // might be arson (swaped ypmagic and TDL, doused)

To sum this up, it all comes down to Bujeebus vs Phyr and ypmagic vs louiswill. Two of those 4 are Arsonists.
powerofdeath is basically cleared. For me, Bujeebus is obviously Arsonist. I think he actually tried to douse TDL and ended up dousing someone else (louiswill, me or someone else if louiswill is lying about being doused). louiswill claimed that ypmagic was bus driven, so he could easily fake his claimed bus drive (ypmagic & TDL). Bujeebus then lied about being doused to get me lynched. Causing a mislynch is actually very huge for the Arsonists because that way they can at least get up to 4 douses before they have to ignite.
Bujeebus

On the louiswill vs ypmagic situation: Though louiswill's first post just reeked of Arsonist play I actually think that ypmagic is the other Arsonist. His first bus driving claim and following back paddeling on his obviously fake bus drive make him a prime candidate for an Arsonist that fucked up.

I'd really like to see the remaining role claims and bus driven/doused claims. We only have like 4 of 8 bus driven claims.

If you are the other doused, then louis is lying.
louiswill

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Wait, nvm I'm silly, power still only saw you visit me, so ITS YOU
Phyr
Srry louis for not trusting you, you may be right on your lead, but phyr is much more obvious.

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 11:19 PM
-vote Ypmagic

He violated me and bujeebus's claim by saying he bussed us.

He also violated saying he was only bussed once. --- I claim I bussed him right now. So was bujeebus.

For the lives of both me and bujeebus, I vote him.

I will post more analysis soon.

You have to use the vote tags.

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Louiswill:
Ypmagic was on bus #23 + he bussed Ypmagic #121
Louiswill was doused#23
he is not lookout #120

Ypmagic :
bussed once night 0 #54
SWITCHING CLAIM Louiswill <-> darklight#85

Bujeebus:
he was doused #40

Powerofdeath:
Phyr -> bujeebus#27

Phyr:
Lookout
Pod went to bujeebus#31

Bahkieh:
N/A(bus#14)

Apache:
N/a

Notiz:
He can not visit (claimed survivor)
Bussed however, not specific if it is night 0#55

--
conclusion:

1 liar between Phyr and Pod
1 liar between bujeebus, louiswill and YPmagic

------------

I Publicly request everyone(Phyr) take back their vote on bujeebus,

He was DOUSED, he should die naturaly. if not, then lynch him.

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 11:24 PM
You have to use the vote tags.

isn't vote tag means it is red? hmm oh...bold figuers as well?

-vote Ypmagic

I suggest you vote YPmagic too, because we shall not risk to kill a lookout candidate.

Plus, there are people think you lied about being doused.

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Bujeebus, lets kill YP the liar so that everyone knows you didn't lie then we can go an all-in vote on Phyr or POd if they failed to claim who went to who tomorrow.

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 11:26 PM
and, btw, someone metioned TDL in previous posts.

What happened, is he a busdriver and he was on bus night 0 too?

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 11:27 PM
can't you see that both phyr and power slaimed lookout and visited me (while power was the first to say he say phyr visit me, so it would be hard for him to be lying about his role), and I am doused. so either I am lying about being doused, or one of those two are lying about being lookout. phyr also claimed doused, so it would make sense if he was arson. (2 doused, lookout saw him visit me, and one unclaimed lookout).

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 11:30 PM
TDL had to be modkilled, and was a bus driver. Both I and Yp claimed to bus him. YP's play seems more bad to me than scummy.
I know that I was doused, so I'm voting for who I am 80% sure is arson, and if he (phyr) is not then we know power is.

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 11:32 PM
can't you see that both phyr and power slaimed lookout and visited me (while power was the first to say he say phyr visit me, so it would be hard for him to be lying about his role), and I am doused. so either I am lying about being doused, or one of those two are lying about being lookout. phyr also claimed doused, so it would make sense if he was arson. (2 doused, lookout saw him visit me, and one unclaimed lookout).

I saw that, the problem is that YPmagic makes you looks like a liar.

Therefore your douse is unconfirmed.

We should kill YPmagic first, so that we all know bujeebus and louiswill were not liars.

In that case, we can hang Phyr.

Even if you hang phyr and he is an arsonist, you and me will still die in fire.

The fact is that, we takes out YPmagic, and then prove our truthful in death.

Then they can hang phyr or pod if they figure out one of them is a liar,

for that case I have a perfect plan: I will post in 5 min.

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 11:35 PM
YP did change his claim to bussing TDL and you; you know this, right?

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 11:36 PM
TDL had to be modkilled, and was a bus driver. Both I and Yp claimed to bus him. YP's play seems more bad to me than scummy.
I know that I was doused, so I'm voting for who I am 80% sure is arson, and if he (phyr) is not then we know power is.

Then you see how critical it is to get rid of a scum who claimed the 3rd busdriver (then other ones are you, me and TDL)

Okay anyway, the plan is below:

EVERY busdriver must bus either POD or Phyr

Pod and Phyr MUST watch each other.

Tomorrow they must be able to tell who was visited by whom.

And me and bujeebus MUST not leave POD or Phyr as their target in their last will. -- in case we both burnt.

The Other Lookout shall be able to reveal and testify either Phyr or POD, and then hang the other one.

Clear?

This case make arsonist can douse one less person tonight.

beside, if we get rid of YPmagic, there is no more scum liar infest town.

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 11:39 PM
YP did change his claim to bussing TDL and you; you know this, right?

You know after TDL is confirmed busdriver ,then you trust YP on that case as the last busdriver?

I do not take that claim as an excuse, all busdriver must be truthful to their claim or town is over.

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Well you I and Phyr are the ones who claimed doused, so one of us must be lying. I know I'm telling the truth, and trust you a lot more than him, so we have a confirmed arson. What makes you so sure YP is arson?

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 11:42 PM
You know after TDL is confirmed busdriver ,then you trust YP on that case as the last busdriver?

I do not take that claim as an excuse, all busdriver must be truthful to their claim or town is over.

I believe Bahk is the last busdriver. on page 1, Post #14.

YPmagic is taking the chance to survive today.

We have to kill him, there is no more busdriver slots beside you and me, Bahk. TDL is dead.

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 11:45 PM
Well you I and Phyr are the ones who claimed doused, so one of us must be lying. I know I'm telling the truth, and trust you a lot more than him, so we have a confirmed arson. What makes you so sure YP is arson?

Then it is YPmagic and Phyr, both liars. We take them out both.

However,

The case is : busdriver liar have more chance to get away than lookout claimers.

I believe you know that as a fact because 50% ppl have chance to be on bus.

phyr you and me, if we all get burnt, the survived one is liar. Easy Testify.

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 11:45 PM
To use the vote tags, you have to do [ vote]NAME[ /vote] without the spaces after the '['s

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 11:48 PM
The thing is, and off hand day 1 page 1 bus claim is about equivalent to a cit claim, easy to do with no sheriffs. That doesn't mean I don't believe him, but it's 50/50, which is a lot more likely to lynch town than killing phyr is.

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 11:48 PM
an*

louiswill
April 27th, 2013, 11:51 PM
To use the vote tags, you have to do [ vote]NAME[ /vote] without the spaces after the '['s

ok thanks a lot

Ypmagic

Remember: Bahk claimed the busdriver as well. Ypmagic switching claim shall not be allowed, otherwise anyone can get away with anything.

Busdriver is the best claim for arsonist. I will write this arguement soon if you care to read.

Bujeebus
April 27th, 2013, 11:57 PM
What I find scummy about phyr's claim though is he never said who he visited or who he saw untill power said he visited me and saw him. Lookout claim is risky, but it does cause the others to come out and become targets for dousing (with bus wifom of course) DO NOT BUS ME PLZ BTW.

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 12:00 AM
I swear you guys are being idiots while I go away and you stay back when I get back. Humans make mistakes all the times. You must be saying I'm perfect? I have an IQ of 200 like Einstein? I would be on the beach if I was that perfect. I am your bus driver and I still think louiswill is being suspicious. If I get lynched, that's a loss for you guys. One town was already modkilled and you people are trying to lynch another town. Please think carefully.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 12:01 AM
The thing is, and off hand day 1 page 1 bus claim is about equivalent to a cit claim, easy to do with no sheriffs. That doesn't mean I don't believe him, but it's 50/50, which is a lot more likely to lynch town than killing phyr is.

That is not right, this setup begins at night.

All actions is able to be test in day 1 information sharing.

Therefore, all claims are taken seriously since day 1.

Night 0 is the action night.

Then again, who is the other lookout? Phyr maybe a liar, but you and me are on the same place.

We have to make it progressive by vote off YPmagic, because his claim counter you and me both, then he switch claim again making everything worse.

Value is below:
Ypmagic -1(counter louiswill on bus ) -1(counter bujeebus on bus) -1(counter busdriver slot limit) -3(switch claim) = -6
Phyr +1 (confirm COD) -1(counter bujeebus) -2(counter louiswill and bujeebuss of dousing) = -4
Louiswill -0.5(Plan maker) +1(confirmed yp on bus) -1(counter YPmagic) -1 (counter busdriver slot limit) -2(counter louiswill and bujeebuss of dousing) = -3.5
Bujeebus -1(counter YPmagic) +1(confirmed yp on bus)-1 (counter busdriver slot limit) -2(counter louiswill and bujeebuss of dousing) = -3

The guilty value order should be: Ypmaigc(-6) - Phyr(-4) -Louiswill(-3.5) - bujeebus(-3)

Therefore, everyone should vote YPmagic for today.

Bujeebus
April 28th, 2013, 12:01 AM
I swear you guys are being idiots while I go away and you stay back when I get back. Humans make mistakes all the times. You must be saying I'm perfect? I have an IQ of 200 like Einstein? I would be on the beach if I was that perfect. I am your bus driver and I still think louiswill is being suspicious. If I get lynched, that's a loss for you guys. One town was already modkilled and you people are trying to lynch another town. Please think carefully.

Don't be so fucking panicy, looks scummy. I want to lynch phyr, not you.

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 12:02 AM
I change my vote from Phyr back to louiswill.

louiswill

Bujeebus
April 28th, 2013, 12:05 AM
And you did say that you were bussed, which he says he did, so that's a +1. -3 switch claim is harsh, and if he turns out to be bus then we would be down 2 drivers and up to 4 doused, gg. Or we could lynch someone who has no possible way of being town if you trust me+power.

Bujeebus
April 28th, 2013, 12:05 AM
yp, you're digging yourself a hole. A grave shaped hole.

Bujeebus
April 28th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Yes, he's making bad decisions and hating too much on you, but do you really think he's scum over phyr?

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 12:09 AM
I may make mistakes, but I really think before anyone makes hasty claims, we let the lookouts try to track someone the next day and we start figuring it out. We got our roles, we got ourselves some claims, but what I'm saying is that we should confirm them before we lynch town.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 12:10 AM

Would Ika please give a voting board count please?

@ypmagic,

There is no excuse for you, even if you get less suspect from switching claim, you are still worse than Phyr on guilty value board.

I saw what you did in Fom FM play, I know how capable you are.

@bujeebus, if ypmagic get today pass, he can simply give a claim of who he switched tomorrow with a good chance being right. 3 busdrivers, 6 maxim candidates on bus, even if you follow my plan, there are still can be 5 people. Then Ypmagic can simply fram Bhak being afk day 1 and such.

for Phyr, there are only 2 lookouts, and no counter claim on phyr, what If I lied? what if bujeebus lied??

then phyr can be actual lookout.
Simple as that.

I believe everyone shall not vote phyr today, because if he is a liar, he has no way to live anyway by claiming being doused.

An arsonist claim being doused day 1 = lose the game. Unless you guys hope 1 fire to kill all towns in 3 nights with so many busdrivers around.

Bujeebus
April 28th, 2013, 12:10 AM
I need to sleep. No idea when day ends, but I don't think I'll be able to post again. YP, get over yourself and vote scum. Louis, you may be right, but if we want a lynch we should focus and kill the only one we can agree on.

You can see vote tally on the vote count button on the top of the page.

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 12:13 AM

@ypmagic,

There is no excuse for you, even if you get less suspect from switching claim, you are still worse than Phyr on guilty value board.

I saw what you did in Fom FM play, I know how capable you are.

@bujeebus, if ypmagic get today pass, he can simply give a claim of who he switched tomorrow with a good chance being right. 3 busdrivers, 6 maxim candidates on bus, even if you follow my plan, there are still can be 5 people. Then Ypmagic can simply fram Bhak being afk day 1 and such.

for Phyr, there are only 2 lookouts, and no counter claim on phyr, what If I lied? what if bujeebus lied??

then phyr can be actual lookout.
Simple as that.

I believe everyone shall not vote phyr today, because if he is a liar, he has no way to live anyway by claiming being doused.

An arsonist claim being doused day 1 = lose the game. Unless you guys hope 1 fire to kill all towns in 3 nights with so many busdrivers around.

I'm not worse. Im actually better. I'm sorry I made a minor mistake in which you take so seriously and make it -3? This is my first official FM game which I did not get modkilled fast.

Bujeebus
April 28th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Also, I know I didn't lie, and it doesn't matter if you lied about doused because of power's lookout. If I am doused and power is lookout, phyr must be arson. I need to go, don't bus me tonight.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 12:15 AM
And you did say that you were bussed, which he says he did, so that's a +1. -3 switch claim is harsh, and if he turns out to be bus then we would be down 2 drivers and up to 4 doused, gg. Or we could lynch someone who has no possible way of being town if you trust me+power.

if switch claim is -2 then he is still worse than phyr. his switch claim still counter both you and me's credibility and gives liars more space.

if switch claim is -1 then he is as bad as phyr, but I am not better of being -3.5. Thus, if you think switch claim is okay then we shall not lynch anyone.

How can we trust louiswill or bujeebus more than phyr and ypmagic?

However, if you say that ypmagic is first time in FM, then I will let it pass as a case.

Anyone here think ypmagic shall be excused?

I need 3 voices to cancel my accusing on YPmagic. (prob 1 arsonist 1 survivor and 1 town for the least)

Phyr's voice doesn't count because he is the 2nd suspects.

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 12:18 AM
I saw you get modkilled in another FM cause you pmed someone. your just as untrustworthy as me.

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 12:21 AM
Phyr

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 12:25 AM
I saw you get modkilled in another FM cause you pmed someone. your just as untrustworthy as me.

Yep, that is why I would let this case pass if there are 3 voice says to let it pass.

However your counter claim on
A.both me and bujeebus as busdriver
B.you were only bussed once (both me and bujeebus claimed bussed you)

btw, you know why I bussed you?

Because I want to protect you, I believe you.

I didn't bus myself and now I am doused. You should think about that.

The worse scenario

I fear is that I voted Phyr and find out he is actually a lookout, and then YPmagic lives on in a daylong arguement with Bahk, then at least I was burnt and find out bujeebus is arsonist all time. Survivor sides with arsonist and lynch last town at day4.

I suppose Bujessbus want to protect ypmagic so he count as +1 for ypmagic, I need another two people support ypmagic.

In this case, if notiz you are online, it is a good time to give a vote loan to ypmagic.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Actually, the time is not right.

I hope we are progressive, therefore I have to vote phyr if I can not convince you guys, at least ypmagic is voting phyr.

-unvote

-vote Phyr

Ika can you automatic swtich my vote between phyr and Ypmagic if other people try to vote him but lack 1 vote, I would put ypmagic priority though?

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Phyr

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Your vote wasn't counted louiswill.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 01:02 AM
Your vote wasn't counted louiswill.

really? i used [vo -- /vote] thing, it didn't work?

-vote Phyr

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Ypmagic

Phyr

I see I typed another -vote in the command.

Phyr
April 28th, 2013, 01:06 AM
@Bujeebus: I didn't give any information/results with my claim because that was part of my plan... the information should have been given after everybody claimed their role. Besides it's super easy for you to put the blame on me: "Oh, two Lookouts visiting me. Let's claim doused and get one of them lynched. hurrdurr"

@louiswill: I think your system doesn't help at all. But if you want to stick to it: I'm actually at -2 (+1-1-2). And ypmagic's result does not contradict Bujeebus and your claim. You logic about the burning doesn't work as well. The Arsonists aren't forced to ignite tonight. It's quite possible that they just keep dousing until they can ignite to win. Care to reveal your second switch target? And I will not switch my vote until I am sufficently convinced who between the two of you is the Arsonist.

As I view the situation, there is a 98% chance of Bujeebus being Arsonist, claiming doused after he saw that 2 Lookouts are visiting him. Remaining 2% go to powerofdeath with a super lucky result+claim. On the louiswill vs ypmagic front, I gotta give louiswill the edge. About 65/35 in favor of louiswill not being the Arsonist.

Updates while I typed this post: Whoa, stop it right there! Stop voting me. I know that both Arsonists are already voting me, but we haven't even heard all results and you trust Bujeebus just like that? You know that we can't afford to mislynch?

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 01:10 AM
@Bujeebus: I didn't give any information/results with my claim because that was part of my plan... the information should have been given after everybody claimed their role. Besides it's super easy for you to put the blame on me: "Oh, two Lookouts visiting me. Let's claim doused and get one of them lynched. hurrdurr"

@louiswill: I think your system doesn't help at all. But if you want to stick to it: I'm actually at -2 (+1-1-2). And ypmagic's result does not contradict Bujeebus and your claim. You logic about the burning doesn't work as well. The Arsonists aren't forced to ignite tonight. It's quite possible that they just keep dousing until they can ignite to win. Care to reveal your second switch target? And I will not switch my vote until I am sufficently convinced who between the two of you is the Arsonist.

As I view the situation, there is a 98% chance of Bujeebus being Arsonist, claiming doused after he saw that 2 Lookouts are visiting him. Remaining 2% go to powerofdeath with a super lucky result+claim. On the louiswill vs ypmagic front, I gotta give louiswill the edge. About 65/35 in favor of louiswill not being the Arsonist.

Updates while I typed this post: Whoa, stop it right there! Stop voting me. I know that both Arsonists are already voting me, but we haven't even heard all results and you trust Bujeebus just like that? You know that we can't afford to mislynch?

Why is it that there is a 98% chance that Bujeebus is Arsonist? Proof? Evidence? You seem more suspicious trying to accuse someone else of being arsonist.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 01:17 AM
They suppose to douse everynight if possible. That make them kill more people.

My plan however, make them want to wait longer.

Another problem is that arsonist may douse each other and survivor.

The curve of their result should be some hyperbola shape.

For best result, they should burn on night 3.

That is why I suggest we get all clue before day 3.

My plan will work.

I do not want to trust bujeebus more than you, Phyr, but I have no choice because other people all vote on you and now absent.

The worst scenario is the story I put in my last will, in which you are a lookout.

Busdriver who reveal both of their target can be easily fucked.

The less busdriver the better, but none busdriver is not good neither.

-----------------
Reason:
If 2 busdrivers targeted same target i.e.: Me and bujeebus
Ypmagic only he being bussed once.

Because if A and B was on bussed by first busdriver, then the second busdriver will bus B instead of A.

Therefore,
This busdriver role claim becomes a confused dead end, only lookout can confirm it.

If you want more than 5 people claim busdriver and argue every apple bucking day,
then I have no claim but sit and wait to be burnt.
----------------

Anyway phyr, now your head is in risk, why not revel all your cards in hand if you still have any?

Do you fear that POD have different result from you since you all went same target?

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 01:18 AM
not hyperbola, i meant parabola .

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 01:22 AM
@phyr Ypmagic said he bussed me as a busdriver, that is what he contradicted us, bahk and TDL were busdrivers too, there are max 4 busdrivers in total.

If you choose to assume bujeebus however, you can make YP more town-alike, but he still counter my claim that I was not on bus.

In anycase, phyr, good luck on the last vote.

I believe so far you have 4 votes:

Ypmagic
Louiswill
Bujeebus
Pod.

+1 = die.

you better make YP or me withdraw our votes when we are still here.

Me and YP are the most floating votes, ever.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 01:26 AM
oh Phyr, was you on bus?

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 01:29 AM
You still didn't vote him louis....

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 01:35 AM
[ vote] Phyr[/vote]

Isn't it correct?

Phyr

Ok how about you type me the command then?

Apache
April 28th, 2013, 01:37 AM
pls don't lynch yet. i'm writing

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 01:41 AM
It worked. Apache, I suggest you [ VOTE] Phyr [/ VOTE]

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 01:45 AM
Phyr

if appache is here then things may be different. I will wait.

Phyr
April 28th, 2013, 01:50 AM
You logic about the driving is deeply flawed. If two bus drivers have onverlapping targets, one of their targets has to be driven twice! And not the overlapping one. Let's say Bus Driver B1 switches A and B and Bus Driver B2 switches B and C, then everybody has to have been driven at least once with only A or C being driven twice. This will also make it clear who comes first in the OoO (Order of Operations), which might help us in further nights, too.

And I say "From my view". I am Lookout, as such only powerofdeath and Bujeebus can be Arsonists. And it is extremely unlikely for powerofdeath to be Arsonist compared to Bujeebus, hence 98/2. You also say that it's too late to switch votes, which is complete bullshit. Only Bujeebus said that he wouldn't vote anymore, which doesn't matter at all as he is the one I want to lynch and his vote doesn't matter in that case.

Also I said everything I know: I am Lookout; powerofdeath visited Bujeebus; I was doused; I was bus driven once.
I just don't get why you trust Bujeebus so much. Sure, you don't have the degree of confirmed information I have (me being Lookout). But there are only 2 Lookouts and you just go and lynch one of them. I mean like wtf, do your really want to throw this game?

Apache
April 28th, 2013, 01:57 AM
7. Apache - afk whole game, only posted a question does not participate in game

sry for being afk sleeping while you do all the posts ;)

also louis, you cannot unvote and vote in the same post. you dont need to unvote to change your vote. now you got it

Now to my first point:
Busdriver 1 and Busdriver 2 can both swap Player X but still player X gets only one bussed feedback.
Let's say bd 1 targets X and Y and bd 2 targets X and Z. Then bd 1 swaps X with Y which means bd 2 will instead swap Y and Z. That means X and Z get only one feedback, while Y gets 2, though only one targeted him and though both targeted X. Is this mechanic correct? (just saw Phyr pointed it out)

Second:
Phyr and powerofdeath both visited bujeebus, noone else. He was only doused and nothing else. So one must be Lookout and one Arsonist. They can't be both Lookouts. powerofdeath knew that Phyr visited bujeebus, Phyr knows only because powerofdeath told us. That means Phyr is an Arsonist. Unless bujeebus lied about being doused, but that's not possible. Phyr just claimed doused (very late) to make us believe that bujeebus lied. Thus Phyr is the safe lynch today.

Third:
Ypmagic claimed to have bussed 2 people who weren't and one who is dead. Additionally he changed his fake target after it was confirmed that bujeebus was not bussed by Lookout and himself. Lynched next day.

Forth:

List of real roles:

1. NoctiZ - Survivor
2. powerofdeath - Lookout
3. Bahkieh - Bus Driver
4. TheDarkestLight - Bus Driver
5. ypmagic - Arsonist
6. Phyr - Arsonist
7. Apache - Don't want to hardclaim yet, have no information
8. louiswill - Bus Driver
9. Bujeebus - Bus Driver

When the time comes I will definitely hammer Phyr. Leave your votes on him pls.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 02:01 AM
one person must be driven twice, but unless they show their face, it is hard to know who it is.

You are lookout, you are on bujeebus, bujeebus was doused, how could he be arsonist 98%?

What kind logic is that?

Why don't you think I was lied about being dousing?

I said I do not trust bujeebus more than you, but you contradict more than bujeebus.

You said you are doused, that contradict mine claim.

The only things you are honest were that
1.you was on bus - confirmed by Bahk
2.Pod went to bujeebus - confirmed by Pod

That is all. If you think bahk is the busdriver that bussed you then you should know Ypmagic, Bujeebus and me can not all be busdrivers.

Among us, Ypmagic contradict more than bujee and me.

That is what.

I already unvoted you, but I am waiting for Apache.

I would vote you only because that everyone voted you, and the knot easy solve from me and ypmagic or from you and bujeebus.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 02:07 AM
sry for being afk sleeping while you do all the posts ;)

also louis, you cannot unvote and vote in the same post. you dont need to unvote to change your vote. now you got it

Now to my first point:
Busdriver 1 and Busdriver 2 can both swap Player X but still player X gets only one bussed feedback.
Let's say bd 1 targets X and Y and bd 2 targets X and Z. Then bd 1 swaps X with Y which means bd 2 will instead swap Y and Z. That means X and Z get only one feedback, while Y gets 2, though only one targeted him and though both targeted X. Is this mechanic correct? (just saw Phyr pointed it out)

Second:
Phyr and powerofdeath both visited bujeebus, noone else. He was only doused and nothing else. So one must be Lookout and one Arsonist. They can't be both Lookouts. powerofdeath knew that Phyr visited bujeebus, Phyr knows only because powerofdeath told us. That means Phyr is an Arsonist. Unless bujeebus lied about being doused, but that's not possible. Phyr just claimed doused (very late) to make us believe that bujeebus lied. Thus Phyr is the safe lynch today.

Third:
Ypmagic claimed to have bussed 2 people who weren't and one who is dead. Additionally he changed his fake target after it was confirmed that bujeebus was not bussed by Lookout and himself. Lynched next day.

Forth:

List of real roles:

1. NoctiZ - Survivor
2. powerofdeath - Lookout
3. Bahkieh - Bus Driver
4. TheDarkestLight - Bus Driver
5. ypmagic - Arsonist
6. Phyr - Arsonist
7. Apache - Don't want to hardclaim yet, have no information
8. louiswill - Bus Driver
9. Bujeebus - Bus Driver

When the time comes I will definitely hammer Phyr. Leave your votes on him pls.

That mechanic is correct, and that is what the problem I was saying:

X was overlapped, but Y was bussed twice.

When people focus on X, Y and Z may just be vague -------You do not know which bus driver swapped first!

And this will make everything worse. That is why I say just claim ONE target you have bussed instead of revealing two.

Unless lookout want to ask for two.

Plus, as you pointed out,

YPmagic made critical de-credibility action.

Phyr HAVE to be a liar if bujeebus was honest.--then Phyr argue that Bujeebus is arsonist.

What do you think, Apache, lynch Phyr or else?

We currently have 3 votes on Phyr.

Me however, Do not want to risk of killing lookout --- if bujeebus lied then it does not worth it.

Phyr
April 28th, 2013, 02:10 AM
louiswill, I don't know if you play dumb or if you actually are... I am not Lookout, thus "from my view" only Bujeebus or powerofdeath can be Arsonist. Either because powerofdeath doused Bujeebus and Bujeebus was not lying but you are OR Bujeebus is lying about being doused and is actually Arsonist. The second case is much more likely from my view, thus 98/2.
I never contradicted myself. I have opposing statements with Bujeebus, but that is all.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 02:11 AM
It is 2:00 AM , I really hope to hear Apache's position on the issue:

1 liar between Phyr and Pod, if bujeebus is not arsonist.

1 liar between louiswill and YPmagic.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 02:12 AM
louiswill, I don't know if you play dumb or if you actually are... I am not Lookout, thus "from my view" only Bujeebus or powerofdeath can be Arsonist. Either because powerofdeath doused Bujeebus and Bujeebus was not lying but you are OR Bujeebus is lying about being doused and is actually Arsonist. The second case is much more likely from my view, thus 98/2.
I never contradicted myself. I have opposing statements with Bujeebus, but that is all.

you are NOT lookout?

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 02:15 AM
Ok phyr that is a switching claim of being NOT lookout, then

WHo Are You?

At least bujeebus and me both made claim and never takes down, if you fail to response in 5 minuts, I will try to persuade Apache to lynch you too.

You switched claim that makes you worse than Ypmagic on my guilty list.

I give you 5 minutes. Give me a whole explanation of your intention from beginning.

Phyr
April 28th, 2013, 02:16 AM
you are NOT lookout?
lol, that's what you get when you change your sentence in the middle of a train of thought. I AM Lookout.

1 liar between Phyr and Pod, if bujeebus is not arsonist.

1 liar between louiswill and YPmagic.
Finally we are agreeing on sth.

Why are you assuming that ppl are vague about their feedback? Why should they? If they are honest about it, we can sort through all this mess without a problem, because there can only be 2 liars. And those are easily spotted of everyone else is honest.

@Apache: plx claim your role, night action and feedback. It would help to make things clear.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 02:21 AM

#181 Phyr claim being NOT lookout.

lol, that's what you get when you change your sentence in the middle of a train of thought. I AM Lookout.

Finally we are agreeing on sth.

Why are you assuming that ppl are vague about their feedback? Why should they? If they are honest about it, we can sort through all this mess without a problem, because there can only be 2 liars. And those are easily spotted of everyone else is honest.

@Apache: plx claim your role, night action and feedback. It would help to make things clear.

#185 Phyr just dig a hole for himself by " I AM Lookout."

Phyr

@ Aphache, do not bother to respond, he try to switch topic on you purposely,

vote on phyr for final. Thanks.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 02:23 AM
no more talk with you Phyr. Your point makes sense but I will just ignore because majority already vote on you.

I think Ypmagic should -unvote though, because you two are on same boat, but you digged a bigger hole than Ypmagic.

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Your wish is granted.

Phyr
April 28th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Wow, this is incredible. Absolutely astonishing. Way to read only what you want to read. Apache is Bus Driver and he should clearly state so. powerofdeath and me are the only Lookouts. All Apache has to do is to claim his role and we can go on lynching Bujeebus. Easy as that only 2 Lookout claims - 100% town. I rest my case.

Apache
April 28th, 2013, 02:30 AM
it's not possible that bujeebus lied

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 02:31 AM
If it is not possible that bujeebus lied, then it is not possible that Phyr lied.

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 02:33 AM
It is isn't it? Then just screw geometrical laws. back to logic.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 02:36 AM
Apache,

there are not many hours left.

Either you take out Ypmagic or take out phyr.

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 02:37 AM
Its me again? Great. Lynch the new guy. Yeah I see how it is.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 02:43 AM
Its me again? Great. Lynch the new guy. Yeah I see how it is.

didn't you just -unvote? I dig a hole and you just jump in lol.

Anyway, apache is a critical vote now. And you try to redirect fire on apache when everyone is not here?

Good stradegy to delay the day.

louiswill
April 28th, 2013, 02:46 AM
I am going to sleep now.

I hope IKA is able to switch my vote between phyr and Ypmagic, this time phyr is first priority. I try to get one of them hanged without lacking votes.

NoctiZ
April 28th, 2013, 03:51 AM
I am going to sleep now.

I hope IKA is able to switch my vote between phyr and Ypmagic, this time phyr is first priority. I try to get one of them hanged without lacking votes.

Nah, that shit doesn't fly. If you're not present you don't get to choose an action.

Apache
April 28th, 2013, 03:51 AM
I am going to sleep now.

you didnt vote at all. you should vote Phyr. then someone (me for example) can hammer before day end

Apache
April 28th, 2013, 03:54 AM
If it is not possible that bujeebus lied, then it is not possible that Phyr lied.

no, it's impossible that Phyr not lies about his lookout claim and him not being arsonist

powerofdeath
April 28th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Alright wait, if louiswill never claimed bussed, then its ypmagic, and apache just say if you are lookout or not, it would help clear phyr

powerofdeath
April 28th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Phyr did you claim being doused? Cause i saw it somewhere in the thread

powerofdeath
April 28th, 2013, 05:33 AM
bujeebus

powerofdeath
April 28th, 2013, 05:52 AM
The only reason why i voted phyr in the first place is because i thought louiswill was lookout or something, there have to be 2 lookouts so phyr is clean

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Wait... who are we lynching? Phyr or Bujeebus?

powerofdeath
April 28th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Bujeebus, phyr have to be a lookout unless apache come out

ypmagic
April 28th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Bujeebus

ika
April 28th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Ika can you automatic swtich my vote between phyr and Ypmagic if other people try to vote him but lack 1 vote, I would put ypmagic priority though?

no. i use the offical vote counter located at the top

located up at the top

Now to my first point:

bus driving comes in prederteimed order, but how you put it if bus driver 1 comes before bus driver 2 it should be correct

again i use offical vote counter. and it is a 51% majority vote. anything less will not count

powerofdeath
April 28th, 2013, 06:53 AM

Bujeebus

YOU CANT DO BOTH UNVOTE AND VOTE SOMEONE IN THE SAME POST
IF YOU WANT TO SWITCH VOTES JUST VOTE SOMEONE ELSE AND IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY UNVOTE YOUR ORIGINAL VOTE

powerofdeath
April 28th, 2013, 06:54 AM
It goes for everyone

powerofdeath
April 28th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Bujeebus

Your vote was never counted

Phyr
April 28th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Let me restate that I was doused. I was planing to keep it hidden, especially after powerofdeath and me visited the same target, so that theother Arsonist might douse me, too. But Bujeebus forced me to reveal it, as he is clearly lying about it.

Apache, I don't know for what screwed reason you trust Bujeebus, but he has to be one of the Arsonists. There are only two Lookouts, and those have been claimed by powerofdeath and me respectively. We are both confirmed town, so please, just claim your role, so we can lynch Bujeebus. It should be obvious by now that he is Arsonist.

Apache
April 28th, 2013, 07:08 AM
whatever guys, i made it more than obvious that i am the second lookout. so phyr lies and is arso. that's why it is not possible that he tells the truth and that bujee was not doused.
btw n0 i visited myself (wanted to confirm some busdrivers or even an arso) but noone visited me.

so now go ahead, fast pls
Phyr

Apache
April 28th, 2013, 07:08 AM
2 more votes required

Phyr
April 28th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Wait, what? Impossible, you can't be Lookout. Why are you claiming Lookout? Why do you want to get my lynch, despite knowing that I am town? I don't even know you. Just play according to your victory condition and stop lying.

powerofdeath
April 28th, 2013, 07:33 AM
phyr

powerofdeath
April 28th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Survivor you can hammer if you want

Phyr
April 28th, 2013, 07:35 AM
I know that you are Town, Apache. But I don't get what you are doing right now. There is no possible strategy justifying what you are doing right now. Please come clear, so that we don't mislynch, we really can't afford it!

NoctiZ
April 28th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Oh, I CAN?

Phyr

The Godfather
April 28th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Phyr has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

ika
April 28th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Due to someone wanting me to rush my rp and end results here is what i got

The day was going on in frenzy. Everyone was saying this and that. The sun was setting people already started to go home. But before the day was over everyone gathered around and pointed fingers towards each other. But at the end of it everyone focused down Phyr. He was promptly lynched. His last words were “Arsonist are screwed”

Phyr was the arsonist

As the sun set and the moon rose Ika came out and gave everyone a vest

“These vest offer protection against everything but fire. Enjoy” and then he left

The moon started to come out and the busses started activate. One bus came over to Ika, it was apparently TDL bus and Ika got one and played a song and then drove off into the sky for the night.

For those who are wondering this is the song he was playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Y_bExWy00&list=FLVFR4I8ZQkaNmeRU9c3QkNA&index=6

What is going to be the fate of this town? Tune in tomorrow to find out.

Night ends at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=april+29+12%3A00+CST

@observers: I will be sending your accounts along with the official role list unless I don’t have one from you

ika
April 29th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Day 2

The sun started to rise. The busses were reaching their final destination. As the last of the people got off someone came over and pulled out a match and lit the gas tanks. It instantly ignited the buses and in moments the buses are engulfed in flames. The bus drivers dried to escape but the person locked the doors so they couldn’t escape. The fire got closer to the drivers as they continued to try to get out. The fire engulfed them and they were burning. Then the busses exploded in a great ball of fire. After an investigation, they found it that louiswill and Bujeebus were bus drivers. They seems to have some paperwork and notes but it the fire made it illegible.

role list
1. NoctiZ
2. powerofdeath
3. Bahkieh
4. TheDarkestLight (busdriver)
5. ypmagic
6. Phyr (arson)
7. Apache
8. Louiswill (busdriver)
9. Bujeebus (bus driver)

day end http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=april+30+12%3A00+CST

NoctiZ
April 29th, 2013, 09:57 AM
AWW BOOOOOOOY

So can someone fill me in what our leads are or our plan?

Also, Arsonist can still win if you ask me.

Apache
April 29th, 2013, 10:10 AM
let's end this quick, noctiz you can speed it up and win with us
ypmagic

also i was bded twice and powerofdeath was visited by louiswill

NoctiZ
April 29th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Oh is he our second lead? I didn't pay attention.

ypmagic

powerofdeath
April 29th, 2013, 10:58 AM
ypmagic
Good game

The Godfather
April 29th, 2013, 10:58 AM
ypmagic has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

ika
April 29th, 2013, 11:07 AM
-.-

town wins

ypu magic was arson

NoctiZ
April 29th, 2013, 11:08 AM
YAAAY
MVP NoctiZ for being a superb entertainer

ika
April 29th, 2013, 11:09 AM
this game went broenly fast due to the night 0.

Arson got screwed by Powers lookout on n0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AobABkYVzuRbdDRDUkM5TnkybTRicmNMaUhxekpPV nc#gid=0

Phyr
April 29th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Told you that Arsonists are screwed.
I think there shouldn't be any douse notifications. It's hard enough as it is.

ika
April 29th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Told you that Arsonists are screwed.
I think there shouldn't be any douse notifications. It's hard enough as it is.

no they were not. its the fact the power found arson night 0 is what broke it. ohterwise if the arson claimed bus drivers and power didnt find em you could of cause myslynch and then attempts to win. really if power didnt get the arson found n0 you might of been able to get apeach.

meh i got more ideas for a next one. MASS AMES! stay tuned for the setup

louiswill
April 29th, 2013, 11:19 AM
no they were not. its the fact the power found arson night 0 is what broke it. ohterwise if the arson claimed bus drivers and power didnt find em you could of cause myslynch and then attempts to win. really if power didnt get the arson found n0 you might of been able to get apeach.

meh i got more ideas for a next one. MASS AMES! stay tuned for the setup

They crewed themselves by digging holes...

Claim Lookout?

Support role call?

Those two seriously went opposite from what they should do.

BorkBot
April 29th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Lawl.

Maybe it would work better if there was only 1 lookout rather than 2 :p

Or if multiple bus drives were only displayed as "you were bus driven" once.

powerofdeath
April 29th, 2013, 11:28 AM
I vote myself MVP, it was my plan to figure out whos arson and we discovered it was ypmagic and with my feedback we found phyr as an arson

powerofdeath
April 29th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Day 1 was actually a pretty awesome day with bunch of arguements and figuring out shits, too bad it ended too quickly

powerofdeath
April 29th, 2013, 11:35 AM
I vote bahkeih LVP all he did was claim a role first hour and leave for the rest of the game

NoctiZ
April 29th, 2013, 11:35 AM
I was a side role so I did not feel obliged to read through the day as I decided to be a boring guy on the sideline. Probably should have involved myself more lol.

louiswill
April 29th, 2013, 11:36 AM
My vague plan was perfect for criminmal claimer. However they feared to become a potential suspect by join my plan. Bigger lie brokes faster. They want to appear innocent. However, I pointed the only safe path and leave them no choice but lie bigger. Everyone knows busdriver is a safer claim. You can always say you bussed yourself for second target, unless lookout was on you.

Btw, in sc2 busdriver's second visit seems wont appear on lookout's list. right?

powerofdeath
April 29th, 2013, 11:37 AM
I agree town look op, but it was either arson get their ass fucked day 1, or we all get burned by day 3

louiswill
April 29th, 2013, 11:38 AM
though pod did well but he is lookout and was on a person who was doused. I wont vote pod mvp.

powerofdeath
April 29th, 2013, 11:41 AM
My vague plan was perfect for criminmal claimer. However they feared to become a potential suspect by join my plan. Bigger lie brokes faster. They want to appear innocent. However, I pointed the only safe path and leave them no choice but lie bigger. Everyone knows busdriver is a safer claim. You can always say you bussed yourself for second target, unless lookout was on you.

Btw, in sc2 busdriver's second visit seems wont appear on lookout's list. right?
Ur second visit did show up on my feedback
I visited myself last night, you swapped me with some1 else, so in reality i visited that person and you swaped him wih me so therefore you showed up in my feedback

ika
April 29th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Lawl.

Maybe it would work better if there was only 1 lookout rather than 2 :p

Or if multiple bus drives were only displayed as "you were bus driven" once.

maybe. but i have a new one planned... will be posting it soon. dont worry i have a special mechanic for it too

as for feedback check the link the bus drivers is the order i had it as top to bottom

louiswill
April 29th, 2013, 11:43 AM
I suggest ika turn off that target knows he was doused for town.

powerofdeath
April 29th, 2013, 11:43 AM
though pod did well but he is lookout and was on a person who was doused. I wont vote pod mvp.

Im the one who figured out ypmagic was arson

louiswill
April 29th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Ur second visit did show up on my feedback
I visited myself last night, you swapped me with some1 else, so in reality i visited that person and you swaped him wih me so therefore you showed up in my feedback

I was saying in sc2.

powerofdeath
April 29th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Same thing in sc2

louiswill
April 29th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Im the one who figured out ypmagic was arson

I set the trap for him on my first post.

Everything he and phyr claim after aimed to hit me and bujeebus.

Think ypmagic's claim everything was countering my claim.

good thing you choose to trust me though. but, why?

NoctiZ
April 29th, 2013, 11:52 AM
This shit is funny

Phyr
April 29th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Wrong, Lookouts can see the Bus Drivers second visit.

Well, I won't comment on your strategies... I think it's for the better.

Think ypmagic's claim everything was countering my claim.

good thing you choose to trust me though. but, why?
ypmagic's claim was plain bad...

powerofdeath
April 29th, 2013, 12:25 PM
I was the first person who started the phyr vote train, bujeebus already knew it was him because he already knew he was doused