PDA

View Full Version : Killl Chart

Auckmid
August 26th, 2011, 09:36 AM
I was just looking at the kill chart, and Sicilian higher up then Napoli. Thats an advantage to Siciliian above Napoli, even thogh Sicilian has the Janitor-Investigator combo. What made you decide to put the Sicilian's higher up?

philie
August 26th, 2011, 10:01 AM
they were bribed by Claw:3

monster
August 26th, 2011, 10:13 AM
The orange mafia was overpowered by default, because they had philie. So the mods decided to put red first in the list, so they will at least have a chance. As you see - red mafia still lost even with that advantage and orange is about to win. True story.

Yayap
August 26th, 2011, 10:23 AM
The orange mafia was overpowered by default, because they had philie. So the mods decided to put red first in the list, so they will at least have a chance. As you see - red mafia still lost even with that advantage and orange is about to win. True story.

Now that Red is down to 2 players, and Illidan exposed them. I say Orange might have a chance of surviving if they can keep one man alive long enough to wipe out the rest of the town.

Raiden
August 26th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Well, red mafia has always been the most powerful in these games, not only because of their priority in the kill order. Except maybe in FM1, where there was only the GF and 2 mafiosi. Truth is, undetectable+unkillable GF is an extremely powerful asset to the team it is in, because you can't really cut down their night kill before the others' one, unless by sheer luck. The introduction of the consigliere in FM2 was also a bit too much. The game has been balanced mainly because our mafioso died night 1. In FM3, oranges got their GF too, but i agree that consigliere+janitor is better than consort+framer.

I would do something along the lines of GF+consigliere+mafioso and Framer+consort+janitor. While it is true that the second team will be forced to sacrifice one of their actions, they are also more versatile. You'd be using the framer for earlier kills (lower chance of right players to be investigated) and janitor later on (when most roles and people are already common knowledge).

philie
August 26th, 2011, 12:03 PM

I will never forget how i tried to kill you as sk when you were a witch. I think you're sarcastically referring to that:(