PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 76: Benigns vs. Town.

Pages : [1] 2

Slaol
April 22nd, 2013, 08:59 PM
Welcome to Benigns vs. Town. Where roles that are mostly in existence to explain character types are put to the test.

Day 2: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19228-S-FM-76-Benigns-vs-Town?p=311735#post311735

Day 3: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19228-S-FM-76-Benigns-vs-Town?p=312668#post312668

Setup and stuff: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/18210-SS-FM-Benigns-vs-Town

Survivor
Executioner
Jester
Amnesiac

Vigilante
Vigilante
Doctor
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Living Players

Nicole
Gingerape
Gerik
Ika
TheDarkestLight
Titus
My nigga Creed
RLVG
Prons4
Orpz

All days are mandatory lynches, either the hammer will be met or whoever has the most votes on them at the 24 hour mark will be lynched. If there is a tie between two players the role with the higher tie breaker will live. If the tie breakers match the result will be randomed.coin

Day 1 ends at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=april+24+0%3A00+CST

/good luck

ika
April 22nd, 2013, 08:59 PM
FIRST IN!

ika
April 22nd, 2013, 09:00 PM
also my internet is gonna derp so i will be gone for bout 55 mins. then be on for like 5 mins then be on later

Gingerape
April 22nd, 2013, 09:06 PM
Aha! I'm playing. I didn't know I made it in. I haven't looked at my role yet :3

Gerik
April 22nd, 2013, 09:07 PM
Hi

Orpz
April 22nd, 2013, 09:08 PM
My nigga creed

I claim Shitizen.

Gingerape
April 22nd, 2013, 09:08 PM
Is it gamethrowing if I dont look at my role and try to guess my role by figuring out what everyone else is?

Host!
Is it gamethrowing if I dont look at my role and try to guess my role by figuring out what everyone else is?

Slaol
April 22nd, 2013, 09:10 PM

Nah.

Titus
April 22nd, 2013, 09:11 PM
derpy internet already... hmm sounds like a jester or an excuse for a pressure vote

ika

Citizen here too.

Gerik
April 22nd, 2013, 09:12 PM
We can haz roles list?

Titus
April 22nd, 2013, 09:12 PM
Can town win if Jester is still alive? I can see the scenario 2 v 1. Town v Jester and town loses either way regardless.

Slaol
April 22nd, 2013, 09:14 PM
We can haz roles list?

>.>

Can town win if Jester is still alive? I can see the scenario 2 v 1. Town v Jester and town loses either way regardless.

No. They must kill the Jester.

Orpz
April 22nd, 2013, 09:17 PM
derpy internet already... hmm sounds like a jester or an excuse for a pressure vote

ika

Citizen here too.

Ika is probably not Jester this game, else he would stay and troll more before going

Titus
April 22nd, 2013, 09:18 PM
So should our goal be to find the jester first? Or to wait?

Orpz
April 22nd, 2013, 09:19 PM
A mass role call today would be chill. Benigns can't kill at night, so I think it'd be fine if Doctor claimed.

Titus
April 22nd, 2013, 09:21 PM
Vigilantes should claim. Doc should remain hidden until Amnes are dead.

Orpz
April 22nd, 2013, 09:21 PM
What happens if theres no votes at the end of the day? Does the Jester die? (Lowest tie breaker)

Slaol
April 22nd, 2013, 09:22 PM
What happens if theres no votes at the end of the day? Does the Jester die? (Lowest tie breaker)

Jester will be lynched.

Gingerape
April 22nd, 2013, 09:23 PM
I cant claim my role cuz i dont know it.

Titus
April 22nd, 2013, 09:24 PM
Rationale being amnes can pick vig and shoot. Doc can heal vig in that scenario. If Doc is out, amnesiac shoots doc and then shoots vig.

[unvote]

I'm not a neut so I'm fine with no votes being cast and jester getting lynched. He might kill me but he's more likely to guess for important people and shoot his allies.

Titus
April 22nd, 2013, 09:24 PM
Grr...

Orpz
April 22nd, 2013, 09:25 PM
Jester will be lynched.

Shit. so attempting to break the game by not voting won't work.

Orpz
April 22nd, 2013, 09:26 PM
well Jester does have a chance of stabbing his own allies, like a Joker. maybe.

Slaol
April 22nd, 2013, 09:26 PM
Shit. so attempting to break the game by not voting won't work.

^^
Slaol MVH

Gingerape
April 22nd, 2013, 09:27 PM
I hate Slaol's name. I don't even know how to pronounce it.

Orpz
Slawl!

Gerik
well Jester does have a chance of stabbing his own allies, like a Joker. maybe.

So... Roulette FTW?

Slaol
April 22nd, 2013, 09:28 PM
I hate Slaol's name. I don't even know how to pronounce it.

Slaol
Slal
Slay-all
Slaool
Slol
Slowl

Orpz
April 22nd, 2013, 09:29 PM
So... Roulette FTW?

Not feeling it, jester can pussy out and kill me and titus.
mass role claim lets go!

Gingerape
Slaol
Slal
Slay-all
Slaool
Slol
Slowl

>Slal
is how i say it.

Gerik
Not feeling it, jester can pussy out and kill me and titus.
mass role claim lets go!

lol

Except you and titus are not confirmed citizens.

Gerik
April 22nd, 2013, 09:30 PM
>Slal
is how i say it.

I've always been a proponent of slowl myself. Though I am a big fan of Say-all and Slaool for comic effect.

Orpz
April 22nd, 2013, 09:35 PM
lol

Except you and titus are not confirmed citizens.

True. But Jester killing me is still an avoidable grief death to Town from my point of view. Not sure if Titus is neutral, but she's giving off a town feel this game.

Titus
April 22nd, 2013, 09:38 PM
Town has to lynch jester anyway. Let's just not vote and make it harder for the jester to know who the doc and vig are.

No I'm not confirmed citizen, but this strategy makes sense. The other alternative is to pressure people at, essentially random with a little help, and hope we hit a neut.

Orpz
April 22nd, 2013, 09:39 PM
I will brb for about half an hour.

the vote on creed isn't real, unless he changed his name to "my nigga creed" so right now there aren't any votes on the board.

Gerik
April 22nd, 2013, 09:40 PM
By the way, I was joking when I said "roulette FTW". I thought it was obvious, but you guys seem to be taking it seriously. And Titus we have to kill jester. Not lynch it. That's what vigilantes are for.

Titus
April 22nd, 2013, 09:44 PM
True but we don't know who the jester is at all. This means we are certain to hit a neut and give jester the worst possible odds of hitting a town pr role. It's not perfect but we are not likely to uncover the jester today.

ika
April 22nd, 2013, 10:00 PM
back for like 2 mins before internet goes out. what we should do for town is not lynch/vote. have jester lynch and then go from there. the doc has the potential to heal the greif or at least a greif

Gerik
April 22nd, 2013, 10:07 PM
back for like 2 mins before internet goes out. what we should do for town is not lynch/vote. have jester lynch and then go from there. the doc has the potential to heal the greif or at least a greif

That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life.

Orpz
April 22nd, 2013, 10:11 PM

Ika is a Survivor. He aint scared of death.

Titus
April 22nd, 2013, 10:18 PM
That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life.

ika just seems to be restating my idea of letting the jester die.

Gerik are you afraid of losing a neut? Why are you so hostile to this?

What is your better idea?

creedkingsx
April 22nd, 2013, 10:49 PM
Slaol
Slal
Slay-all
Slaool
Slol
Slowl

Slaolth*

Titus
April 22nd, 2013, 10:50 PM
Slawl - That's how I'd say it.

creedkingsx
April 22nd, 2013, 10:52 PM
Good morning everyone. I am watching a new show I just heard about called Bates Motel and playing monopoly with my roommates because boring n shit. I will be here to respond as I see necessary, but minimally attentive for the next while.

creedkingsx
April 22nd, 2013, 10:53 PM
I like slaoool

Gerik
April 22nd, 2013, 11:12 PM
ika just seems to be restating my idea of letting the jester die.

Gerik are you afraid of losing a neut? Why are you so hostile to this?

What is your better idea?

lol. no. Letting the jester get 2 kills on day one is just a bad idea. It could very easily hit 2 town which would make it 4 v 3. Not an instant loss for us, but definitely not ideal

Gerik
April 22nd, 2013, 11:27 PM
Ika is a Survivor. He aint scared of death.

Hmm. You might be right about this, actually. Might be enough to pressure/lynch him if we don't find someone better before day ends.

RLVG
April 23rd, 2013, 05:28 AM
Jester - kills 2 when lynched.
Amnesiac - becomes a dead role, stays neutral.
Exe invulnerable when target is dead, survivor immune for two (likely random) nights.

Reveal the Vigilante's so that we don't have them lynched by mistake resulting in our loss because amnesiac.
Jester should be avoided in the early game as the vigilante's have revealed.

Since the benign cannot actually kill except of Jester or if Vigi dies for Amnesiac, there's no problem with the Vigilante's revealing early on.

I claim Vigilante.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 06:08 AM
ok back for about an hour before school and such. i am not survivor, i am town. also...

does jester gerif bypass night immunity on survivor? can doc save towns on "misfires" what if vig and doc target a bengin? will the doc heal the bengin?

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 06:18 AM
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
ika

:(

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 06:21 AM
Exe invulnerable when target is dead, survivor immune for two (likely random) nights.

hmm...

exe only gets his immunity if target is lynched. survivor has 2 nights of immunity... i think its probally not exactly random i think slaol has a way of knowing

how does survivor night immune work exactly is it random or is it only the first 2 nights?

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 06:47 AM
Well i gtg to school be back later. i might be able to pull it up berifly before class

Nicole
April 23rd, 2013, 07:17 AM
I'm Doctor. Safe to claim I guess. We should role claim. Those who refuse are neutrals.

Slaol
April 23rd, 2013, 07:45 AM
how does survivor night immune work exactly is it random or is it only the first 2 nights?

Survivor uses his immunity like vests.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 07:57 AM
While reviewing this thread, I think Gerik is a neutral. However I cannot be certain. I still think not voting is best but keeping a lookout if good. I will likely be on at the end of the night. Will anyone else volunteer to be on with me in case of sudden voting?
Btw, since we are doing claims in yellow

I restate my claim of citizen.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 08:06 AM
Does vigilante shoot first before jester kills in OoO? Let's suppose Johnny Jester is lynched and picks to hit vigilante. Can vig get a shot off?

Slaol
April 23rd, 2013, 08:44 AM
Does vigilante shoot first before jester kills in OoO? Let's suppose Johnny Jester is lynched and picks to hit vigilante. Can vig get a shot off?

Did you check order of operations before asking? :P
Jester kill goes first, and will prevent Vigilante shots.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 09:10 AM
last wills?

Gerik
April 23rd, 2013, 09:15 AM
While reviewing this thread, I think Gerik is a neutral. However I cannot be certain. I still think not voting is best but keeping a lookout if good. I will likely be on at the end of the night. Will anyone else volunteer to be on with me in case of sudden voting?
Btw, since we are doing claims in yellow

Mind telling me why you think I'm a neutral?

I'm a citizen

Got to leave soon, but I'll be on later.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 09:22 AM
Mind telling me why you think I'm a neutral?

I'm a citizen

the fact that you were lazy to check for role cards/setup and then asked for it?

@everyone are we going with the plan of letting jester get his lynch? or are we gonna attempt to lynch someone? because i think i also know a nutral

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 09:24 AM

also that. you claim cit then leave. its an ez calim and everony can say now that due to me being cit i can afk...

i agree with titus that you are showing more scum

creedkingsx
April 23rd, 2013, 09:48 AM
My shitizen senses are tingling!

Slaol
April 23rd, 2013, 09:48 AM
last wills?

Noap.

Gerik
April 23rd, 2013, 09:49 AM
Well i gtg to school be back later. i might be able to pull it up berifly before class

the fact that you were lazy to check for role cards/setup and then asked for it?

@everyone are we going with the plan of letting jester get his lynch? or are we gonna attempt to lynch someone? because i think i also know a nutral

Saying I'm leaving soon is scummy when I do it, but not when you do it? Interesting. I have things to do. Sue me.

I asked for roles list because it is more convenient for me to scroll up then to switch tabs. Now that there's more than one page it's moot, but it was worth it at the time.

And I'll once again reiterate that letting the jester get lynched is a bad plan, because then we're counting on it to kill its allies. If it kills two town, we're in a really bad position, especially if one of those is vigilante because then the amnesiac can take it and get a night kill.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 09:53 AM
Saying I'm leaving soon is scummy when I do it, but not when you do it? Interesting. I have things to do. Sue me.

I asked for roles list because it is more convenient for me to scroll up then to switch tabs. Now that there's more than one page it's moot, but it was worth it at the time.

And I'll once again reiterate that letting the jester get lynched is a bad plan, because then we're counting on it to kill its allies. If it kills two town, we're in a really bad position, especially if one of those is vigilante because then the amnesiac can take it and get a night kill.

but you see i post my reasons of leaving you say "oh gtg i claim cit"

if you so against the idea then tell us, who do you think is scum?

Gerik
April 23rd, 2013, 10:02 AM
You (ika) are my #1 suspect for suggesting we let the jester be lynched. TDL and prons4 haven't said anything all game, so they're next on my suspect list. Creed, Gingerape, RLVG, and Orpz also haven't said much, so at least one of them is probably scum.

Nicole is pretty much confirmed town unless someone counterclaims her. Titus is most likely (misguided) town. I am town.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 10:05 AM
I'm not a neut so I'm fine with no votes being cast and jester getting lynched. He might kill me but he's more likely to guess for important people and shoot his allies.

so i was the one who suggested it? try again... post #20

plus if nicole is doc and we go through with this doc will be targeted first. its unwise for doc to reveal day 1. i take nicoles claim for a gain of salt really

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 10:07 AM
I'm Doctor. Safe to claim I guess. We should role claim. Those who refuse are neutrals.

it isnt a safe claim whatsoever. as long as jester is alive and i think all the nutrals will simply claim cits. why would nutrals refuse to claim cits?

nicole

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 10:07 AM
i would like to hear more from nicole

Gerik
April 23rd, 2013, 10:15 AM
so i was the one who suggested it? try again... post #20

plus if nicole is doc and we go through with this doc will be targeted first. its unwise for doc to reveal day 1. i take nicoles claim for a gain of salt really

I missed that part of post #20. I trust Titus less now. In any case if everyone role claims we can't have the jester lynched because then we'll lose 2 of our 3 power roles. I don't know why you're voting Nicole unless you are the doctor and she's lying.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 10:19 AM
ika, take off your vote. We both think that Gerik is scum. Nicole should take this as a pressure.

We already have 4 citizens.

Gerik you claimed only in response to the pressure. Your lack of wanting to read the rules suggests scumminess. Your lack of wanting to eliminate a known neutral and wanting to possibly eliminate town suggests scumminess. At a minimum, you are guilty of not looking at the negatives of your own suggestion and not seeing the positives of ours. Gerik, I was fosing you for not going along with my plan. I tell you that ika was not noticing my plan. Yet, you claim not to notice it was my plan. Hmm... sounds like carelessness, which indicates scum.

Ika, be on near closing time and we can lynch Gerik if anyone tries to sneak in a last minute vote.

Worse case scenario of this plan, we are at a spot where we mistakenly lynch town and we have no jester to worry about. I'd say let the jester hang.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 10:22 AM
I missed that part of post #20. I trust Titus less now. In any case if everyone role claims we can't have the jester lynched because then we'll lose 2 of our 3 power roles. I don't know why you're voting Nicole unless you are the doctor and she's lying.

i find it fishy that she claims doc becasue she thinks its "safe" as long as jester exist claiming doc is never safe unless pressured. espicaly on day one due to fact that jester will die if we dont vote at all.

i am concerned aobut titus due to this

why restae a cit claim? if there was a power role claim i would be more understanding. titus had no pressure nor any fos it seems like so renforcing a cit claim is more likely to try to keep attention away. also she states that he renforces it because one person claimed vig in yellow i dont think anyone else claimed in yellow.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 10:23 AM
ika, take off your vote. We both think that Gerik is scum. Nicole should take this as a pressure.

We already have 4 citizens.

Gerik you claimed only in response to the pressure. Your lack of wanting to read the rules suggests scumminess. Your lack of wanting to eliminate a known neutral and wanting to possibly eliminate town suggests scumminess. At a minimum, you are guilty of not looking at the negatives of your own suggestion and not seeing the positives of ours. Gerik, I was fosing you for not going along with my plan. I tell you that ika was not noticing my plan. Yet, you claim not to notice it was my plan. Hmm... sounds like carelessness, which indicates scum.

Ika, be on near closing time and we can lynch Gerik if anyone tries to sneak in a last minute vote.

Worse case scenario of this plan, we are at a spot where we mistakenly lynch town and we have no jester to worry about. I'd say let the jester hang.

titus you are acting more scum by this. if we let jester hang the jester will kill nicole and if nicole is doc then town is truly fucked.

i gtg but titus you are next on scum list it seems. we got plenty of time for me to unvote

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 10:30 AM
ika, you are forgetting about wifom. I doubt Nicole is acutally the doctor. I already said doc should not claim. And if I was a neut, the last thing I'd want to do is guarantee one of my own would die. Well that applies to anything but jester. A jester would want to have more time to "town hunt" though.

I do agree we should hear more from Nicole however.

Gingerape
April 23rd, 2013, 10:31 AM
Urrr. I'm going to guess I'm a vigilante or citizen.

RLVG
April 23rd, 2013, 10:36 AM
I'm tempted to shoot Ika / Gerik. :cheesy:

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 10:38 AM
I think Gerik is the exe with ika as his target. ika seemed to be onboard first.

ika's pressure on me is wrong, but at least well reasoned. I think he's town.

Gingerape
April 23rd, 2013, 10:39 AM
Let's lynch Gerik!

Gerik
April 23rd, 2013, 10:40 AM
Gerik you claimed only in response to the pressure.

What pressure? No one voted me.

Your lack of wanting to read the rules suggests scumminess.

Read them. Didn't feel like clicking back and forth. Meh.

Your lack of wanting to eliminate a known neutral and wanting to possibly eliminate town suggests scumminess.

What known neutral? The jester who will kill 2 of us if lynched? 2 town for 1 scum. Great plan.

At a minimum, you are guilty of not looking at the negatives of your own suggestion and not seeing the positives of ours.

I didn't suggest a plan. The closest thing to a plan I've suggested is to NOT use your plan. The only negative for "my suggestion" is that we might mislynch town. Which is bad, but still better than losing two town to a jester.

Gerik, I was fosing you for not going along with my plan. I tell you that ika was not noticing my plan. Yet, you claim not to notice it was my plan. Hmm... sounds like carelessness, which indicates scum.

He apparently did notice it, since he's the one who pointed out to me that it was your plan. FoSing someone for disagreeing with you will get you nowhere.

2 town for 1 scum in a scenario where town only has 2 more people than scum is not a good trade. I have concluded that you are jester and should be vig-killed tonight.

I have to go now as I'm already late for class. I might post during class if I'm bored.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 10:58 AM
I think Gerik is better for a vigilante kill or a night kill tomorrow.

Today, let's guarantee the jester and get the exe at night. If both vigs shoot Gerik, he'll be certain to die. The doc, whoever they are, can be free to heal RLVG in case of a jester attack.

If we lynch Gerik and he is not the jester, then we have to worry about jester having more information to shoot the town with.

What pressure? No one voted me.

Pressure from my fos and Nicole saying anyone who didn't claim was scum. You immediately claimed when it would have been more townlike to claim sooner.

Read them. Didn't feel like clicking back and forth. Meh.

Then your laziness suggests scumminess.

What known neutral? The jester who will kill 2 of us if lynched? 2 town for 1 scum. Great plan.

You are forgetting the benigns don't know who each other are. This "forgetting" I believe is your attempt at misdirection.

I didn't suggest a plan. The closest thing to a plan I've suggested is to NOT use your plan. The only negative for "my suggestion" is that we might mislynch town. Which is bad, but still better than losing two town to a jester.

You seem awfully confident that doctor wouldn't heal vigilante (which I think doc should heal RLVG). You also seem to forget vigilante kills at all.

He apparently did notice it, since he's the one who pointed out to me that it was your plan. FoSing someone for disagreeing with you will get you nowhere.

Tell that to yourself since I FOSed you first.

2 town for 1 scum in a scenario where town only has 2 more people than scum is not a good trade. I have concluded that you are jester and should be vig-killed tonight.

The "trade" may not go down as you imply. You are assuming the worst case scenario for town to shoot down a good plan. We have a greater chance of being down town if we random. You know this. Yet, you try to save jester. Vig shoot him please.

I have to go now as I'm already late for class. I might post during class if I'm bored.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 11:05 AM
I think Gerik is better for a vigilante kill or a night kill tomorrow.

Today, let's guarantee the jester and get the exe at night. If both vigs shoot Gerik, he'll be certain to die. The doc, whoever they are, can be free to heal RLVG in case of a jester attack.

If we lynch Gerik and he is not the jester, then we have to worry about jester having more information to shoot the town with.

titus is confirmed scum. after thinking about this if titus is so bent on getting jester lynched due to the fact that the jester "might" get scums is more of a scum play. i think titus should be shot tonight. for attempting to have the jester play work out. also notice how fast titus was on to me wanting an unvote the moment i put a vote out. titus should know we have much more time.

as far as im concerned titus is 100% scum and should be shot

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 11:17 AM
*sigh* I come up with a plan, want people to stick to it, and no one has a better idea. That makes me scum.

Your logic in the other post was better ika. This reminds me of imported European furniture that breaks apart when you look at it.

The truth is, the longer we wait on jester, the more time he has to verify who the real town people are. Therefore, he should be lynched tonight. Period.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 11:20 AM
*sigh* I come up with a plan, want people to stick to it, and no one has a better idea. That makes me scum.

Your logic in the other post was better ika. This reminds me of imported European furniture that breaks apart when you look at it.

The truth is, the longer we wait on jester, the more time he has to verify who the real town people are. Therefore, he should be lynched tonight. Period.

i agree on that point but if a vig shoots jester we have no problems. i am going to compile a role list of what i think everone is based off what ppl claimed and what i think. but just becasue someone claimed something doesnt mean its ture or that i belive it

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 11:22 AM
ika, and just who is the jester? Who would the vig shoot?

ika, I do agree that posting notes on who everyone is works well. I'll be posting mine when things die down a bit and don't have to work. I'm supposed to be working.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 11:24 AM
By the way, I will not be putting roles out to help the jester. I will be ranking in levels of scumminess and why.

Gerik
April 23rd, 2013, 11:25 AM
Turns out class is boring. Sure, the jester can hit its allies, but if it's a good player, it won't. I prefer to assume the worst case scenario and prepare for that rather than blindly hope my enemies make a mistake.

Plus, I signed up for this game to play it. ie. scum hunt. Not to watch other people play. ie. wait and hope scum kill each other.

I say we lynch a lurker (prons4 or TDL) and have vig shoot titus (who is probably jester) tonight.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Living Players

This is what everone claimed/what has gone on.

1. Nicole (claimed)
2. Gingerape (WIFOM ames?) post 19
3. Gerik (cit claim)
4. Ika (town)
5. TheDarkestLight (unknown no posts)
6. Titus (cit claim)
7. My nigga Creed (claims shitizen)
8. RLVG (claims vig)
9. Prons4 (unknown no posts)
10. Orpz (claim shitizen)

Heres what I think are
1. Nicole (possible town)
2. Gingerape (scum) post 19
3. Gerik (town/scum)
4. Ika (town)
5. TheDarkestLight (scum)
6. Titus (scum)
7. My nigga Creed (town)
8. RLVG (town)
9. Prons4 (scum)
10. Orpz (town)

Titus i think our best bet is you right now for being lynched/shot i would prefer her being shot

@gerick i think thats an ok idea if they dont post but i still want nicole to come on and explain why claiming doc so early...

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Living Players

This is what everone claimed/what has gone on.

1. Nicole (claimed doc)
2. Gingerape (WIFOM ames?) post 19
3. Gerik (cit claim)
4. Ika (town)
5. TheDarkestLight (unknown no posts)
6. Titus (cit claim)
7. My nigga Creed (claims shitizen)
8. RLVG (claims vig)
9. Prons4 (unknown no posts)
10. Orpz (claim shitizen)

Heres what I think are
1. Nicole (possible town)
2. Gingerape (scum) post 19
3. Gerik (town/scum)
4. Ika (town)
5. TheDarkestLight (scum)
6. Titus (scum)
7. My nigga Creed (town)
8. RLVG (town)
9. Prons4 (scum)
10. Orpz (town)

Titus i think our best bet is you right now for being lynched/shot i would prefer her being shot

@gerick i think thats an ok idea if they dont post but i still want nicole to come on and explain why claiming doc so early...

fixed

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 11:50 AM
Gerik, I find your suggestion to lynch someone who is likely asleep as a little desperate.\

Let's work out the scenarios between a random lynch and letting the jester die. If people (beyond ika and Gerik) want to lynch, I will vote but think it's not the smart play for town.

Best Case Scenario

Gerik's solution
We lynch a neutral that is not jester. Jester lynching brings us to my side of the board.
1 neut.
Vigilante shoots scum.
Town gains 2 scum deaths but has jester to worry about.
Titus's plan
Jester is lynched.
Jester shoots two scum.
Vigilante shoots scum.

Someone would be bound to overlap or be doc healed. I doubt vigilantes, 2 jester kills select four different targets and no doc heal.
This scenario is a little harder to predict but it's likely at least
2 neuts dead and no jester to worry about and maximum of two town dead.

Worst Case Scenario

Gerik's solution
TDL or pros4 is town
Vig shoots Titus who is town
Doc again incompetent

Gerik's result: 2 town dead and jester still running loose. Jester would kill two more, then town would be down 4 to 1.[/td]
Titus's solution
Jester lynch = neut dead
Jester shoots 2 town
Vig shoots Gerik who is also town (I think Gerik is scum, but for sake of argument here)
Doc again incompetent

Titus's result: 3 town dead and jester dead.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 11:51 AM
Scum:
Gerik (scum usually disagrees with me not based on logic)

Not Sure:
Ika
Gingerape (don't get the not looking at rolecard thing)

Likely Town:
RLVG
creed (although he's kinda quiet)

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 11:52 AM
Gerik, I find your suggestion to lynch someone who is likely asleep as a little desperate.\

Let's work out the scenarios between a random lynch and letting the jester die. If people (beyond ika and Gerik) want to lynch, I will vote but think it's not the smart play for town.

Best Case Scenario

Gerik's solution
We lynch a neutral that is not jester. Jester lynching brings us to my side of the board.
1 neut.
Vigilante shoots scum.
Titus's plan
Jester is lynched.
Jester shoots two scum.
Vigilante shoots scum.

Someone would be bound to overlap or be doc healed. I doubt vigilantes, 2 jester kills select four different targets and no doc heal.

Worst Case Scenario

Gerik's solution
TDL or pros4 is town
Doc again incompetent

Gerik's result: 2 town dead and jester still running loose. Jester would kill two more, then town would be down 4 to 1.[/td]
Titus's solution
Jester lynch = neut dead
Jester shoots 2 town
Vig shoots Gerik who is also town (I think Gerik is scum, but for sake of argument here)
Doc again incompetent

you slipped on both scnarios. if jester is lynched vigs cant shoot. you even asked that. vigs shoot titus tonight.

RLVG
April 23rd, 2013, 11:54 AM
My plan :

1A. Lynch Citi claimers.
1B. Kill Citi claimers.

2A. Lynch Citi claimers.
2B. Kill non-claimers.

Condition : Do not lynch or kill the Doc claimer, avoid a town "leader" - encourage teamwork.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 11:56 AM
My plan :

1A. Lynch Citi claimers.
1B. Kill Citi claimers.

2A. Lynch Citi claimers.
2B. Kill non-claimers.

Condition : Do not lynch or kill the Doc claimer, avoid a town "leader" - encourage teamwork.

me like!

if you could plz answer these questions:

who do you think is scum?

who do you think is town?

who do you think is jester?

what do you think of nicoles day 1 doc claim?

will you plz shoot titus tonight?

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 11:58 AM
ika, my question was if a jester shot a vig, could the vig shoot? My question was not if jester was lynched could vigilantes shoot. Vigilantes can still shoot if the jester is lynched.

Ok, I see one legitimate vote against my plan. *sigh*

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 12:01 PM

Did you check order of operations before asking? :P

does this look familiar? post number 56 and 57

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 12:02 PM
Yes. That's me asking if JOHN JESTER SHOOTS VICTOR VIGILANTE can he shoot? That is not asking if JOHN JESTER is lynched and shoots ADAM and BRIAN, can vig shoot?

The former is No. The latter is yes. Learn to read.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 12:03 PM
@RLVG, Cit should charge as town leader. It protects the protective roles from being attacked by the neutrals. If I am able to uncover the bad guys, they would feel compelled to shoot me and keep doctor or vigilante alive.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 12:05 PM

read that part. now unless if i am wrong if the jester is lynched the vigs cant kill that night bad for town

JOHN JESTER SHOOTS VICTOR VIGILANTE, Johnny Jester is lynched

you have already proven your scummyness plz sucide what you posted just now is contradictory you will be shot

Gerik
April 23rd, 2013, 12:09 PM

Best Case Scenario

Gerik's solution
1 neut.
Vigilante shoots scum.
Titus's plan
Jester is lynched.
Jester shoots two scum.
Vigilante shoots scum.

Worst Case Scenario

Gerik's solution
TDL or pros4 is town
Doc again incompetent

Titus's solution
Jester lynch = neut dead
Jester shoots 2 town
Doc again incompetent

You're assuming in my scenario that a vig won't shoot jester. If the jester is shot, 2 scum are dead and there is not a jester on the loose. And 0 town dead. So my best cas scenario is better than yours.

Then in the worst case scenario for my plan, you assume once again that jester will be lynched instead of shot later on (in events that take place after tonight). Your worst case scenario, however, doesn't take into account anything after tonight. Such as the amnesiac taking vigilante and killing town.

If we only look at direct results of the plan (events that occur until day 2 begins) my worst case scenario is 2 town deaths (if both the lurker and you flip town). Yours still has more town deaths (3), but also one scum death. So my worst case scenario leaves town to scum ratio at 4:4. Yours would be 3:3.

It's debatable which is worse, so let's call the worst case scenarios equally bad. My best case is still better than yours, so my plan is better.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 12:12 PM
Fine. I will clarify this.

If jester is lynched, can vigilante shoot at all?

I'd still stand behind my plan but I would modify my scenarios for easy comprehension if you are correct that no vig can shoot if jester is lynched during the day.

That night might not be bad for town. Jester has little to no information to go off of. Doc heals RLVG. We are in good shape.

@Gerik, giving the vigilante the jester shot is a little generous at this point. We have no evidence as to who the jester is.

After tonight, it's just as hypothetical amnesiac takes vigilante. We could after all lynch the vigilante or shoot him. The scenarios for many days down the line cannot be plotted. You know this.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 12:14 PM
You're assuming in my scenario that a vig won't shoot jester. If the jester is shot, 2 scum are dead and there is not a jester on the loose. And 0 town dead. So my best cas scenario is better than yours.

Then in the worst case scenario for my plan, you assume once again that jester will be lynched instead of shot later on (in events that take place after tonight). Your worst case scenario, however, doesn't take into account anything after tonight. Such as the amnesiac taking vigilante and killing town.

If we only look at direct results of the plan (events that occur until day 2 begins) my worst case scenario is 2 town deaths (if both the lurker and you flip town). Yours still has more town deaths (3), but also one scum death. So my worst case scenario leaves town to scum ratio at 4:4. Yours would be 3:3.

It's debatable which is worse, so let's call the worst case scenarios equally bad. My best case is still better than yours, so my plan is better.

i would like nicole alive for tom but the fact that prons has lurked this much without contriubting is more of scum i want to hear from him.

what i suggest for the vigs:

shoot titus, if she lives we go on lynch trin for her

shoot TDL if he doesnt show today his inactivity is inexcuasable without being potental scum

prons4

Gerik
April 23rd, 2013, 12:17 PM
@Gerik, giving the vigilante the jester shot is a little generous at this point. We have no evidence as to who the jester is.

That's what a best case scenario is... The best thing that could happen.

And I'm pretty sure jester only stops vigilantes from shooting if they are the grieved to death after the lynch.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 12:20 PM
@Gerik,

The best case scenarios must still be realistic. 1/8 odds falls below that IMO.

Yeah, pretty sure too but ika seems to be on the misdirect train too. Ika has just moved to scum status.

I am withholding my vote in the rare event ika decides to cancel.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 12:20 PM
Fine. I will clarify this.

I'd still stand behind my plan but I would modify my scenarios for easy comprehension if you are correct that no vig can shoot if jester is lynched during the day.

That night might not be bad for town. Jester has little to no information to go off of. Doc heals RLVG. We are in good shape.

After tonight, it's just as hypothetical amnesiac takes vigilante. We could after all lynch the vigilante or shoot him. The scenarios for many days down the line cannot be plotted. You know this.

lets put it hypotetical if vigs can shoot after jester lynch

worst case scnario:

jester and vig all kills towns 3v2

best case would be vigs shoot jester mispicks 2 nutrals, vig hits nutral and ayeb a town which would end game right away

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 12:24 PM
@Gerik,

Yeah, pretty sure too but ika seems to be on the misdirect train too. Ika has just moved to scum status.

just because i put a pressure vote with about 10 hours to spare meakes me instant scum?

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 12:25 PM
Jester and vig shoot towns would make it 2 town dead (likely overlap or heal) and 1 jester dead.

That would be my best case scenario. However, I'm not willing to give myself that the game ends due to total luck that jester and vig all shoot neutrals with little to no double shooting. That is probably worse than giving Gerik a shot jester.

More realistic is that 2 - 3 neutrals are dead and 1 - 2 town are dead.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 12:26 PM
NO. Attempting rules misdirection, sheeping and trolling makes you scum ika.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 12:27 PM
titus we already know you are scum. i have to go to the market and then prob gonna head out to the movies but i will be back

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 12:37 PM
Saying "we know" with no proof is another attempt at misdirection. I miss even your flimsy logic that falls apart when you look at it. I don't play mafia based on faith.

Gerik
April 23rd, 2013, 12:48 PM
@Gerik,

If it's realistic, it's not the best possible outcome.

Anyway, you seem to be ignoring that my plan specifies that you are shot and that (in the best case scenario) you flip jester. Which is looking pretty likely at this point.

creedkingsx
April 23rd, 2013, 01:10 PM
I'll be able to read everything after my world religion class. I have to type a 1000 word essay on the different and similarities between how the Flood Story is portrayed in the Quran vs the (Hebrew) Bible in the next 2 and a half hour.
Yay procrastination!
So this waits.
:D
I am not scum n stuff, guys, I already claimed n stuff.

Gingerape
April 23rd, 2013, 01:25 PM
Y'all are dumb.
Vigilantes can shoot after a jester lynch.
Vigilantes can't shoot if they die from Jester because his action takes priority.

creedkingsx
April 23rd, 2013, 01:25 PM
Y'all are dumb.
Vigilantes can shoot after a jester lynch.
Vigilantes can't shoot if they die from Jester because his action takes priority.
I feel like that is what they were worried about.

Gingerape
April 23rd, 2013, 01:28 PM
I feel like that is what they were worried about.

No. I am sure they think that when the jester dies, then the vigilantes can make no action that night.

creedkingsx
April 23rd, 2013, 01:29 PM
They can't take action if they reveal and are killed by Jesters at night.

Gingerape
April 23rd, 2013, 01:31 PM
Creed I know. I'm probably a vig. Who should i shoot tonight.

creedkingsx
April 23rd, 2013, 01:33 PM
Everyone. You have more than one bullet, stop hiding that fact.

Gingerape
April 23rd, 2013, 01:37 PM
What are the claims so far. I'm either vigilante or citizen.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 01:43 PM
Nicole - Doctor
Gingerape - Vigilante or Citizen
Gerik - Citizen
Ika - Citizen
TheDarkestLight - No Claim
Titus - Citizen
My nigga Creed - Citizen
RLVG - Vigilante
Prons4 - No Claim
Orpz - Citizen

Gingerape
April 23rd, 2013, 01:51 PM
But there's only 3 citizens. Al these liars!

Prons4
April 23rd, 2013, 01:54 PM
I haven't been posting because i was at school.
I claim citizen

creedkingsx
April 23rd, 2013, 01:55 PM
skewl

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 02:11 PM
It's natural for a town PR to claim citizen. Still this is far too many claimers. Some of the citizens have to be bad.

@Prons, you've been at school previously. You should read through the thread though and express your opinion.

Btw, offline are you in high school and what time zone are you in?

Prons4
April 23rd, 2013, 02:33 PM
It's natural for a town PR to claim citizen. Still this is far too many claimers. Some of the citizens have to be bad.

@Prons, you've been at school previously. You should read through the thread though and express your opinion.

Btw, offline are you in high school and what time zone are you in?
I'm in high school from 8:15 to 3:15 central standard

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 02:39 PM
Makes sense. Trusted and verified.

TheDarkestLight
April 23rd, 2013, 02:56 PM
Sup kids. I'm a Vigilante.

RLVG
April 23rd, 2013, 03:01 PM
Sup kids. I'm a Vigilante.

I might kill Gerik so pick another target other then him.

TheDarkestLight
April 23rd, 2013, 03:07 PM

I don't like Ginger trying to claim Vig in this situation...

creedkingsx
April 23rd, 2013, 03:08 PM
lol all the scum claimed citizen?

creedkingsx
April 23rd, 2013, 03:09 PM
This game is easy as down syndrome, kill the cits.

Gerik
April 23rd, 2013, 03:13 PM

Meh. Go for it. Just shoot titus (the jester) next.

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 03:30 PM
I'm a Shitizen.
Titus is most town to me. I can't imagine why a scum would be so active on Day 1 and go so far as to make a table and think thorough scenario turnouts. Moreover, why would a JESTER do that? Another note, Jester does not win if he gets lynched. He wins if Benigns win. If Titus was jester and lynched, she could kill the doctor, yes. But she didn't want the doctor to reveal. As Jester, you would want to kill the doctor. She wants to get the Jester lynched so badly in case of a misgrief, and I highly doubt she would want to be under that kind of pressure if she were Jester herself.

Gingerape is scum. Discuss.

Gerik
April 23rd, 2013, 03:47 PM
I'm a Shitizen.
Titus is most town to me. I can't imagine why a scum would be so active on Day 1 and go so far as to make a table and think thorough scenario turnouts. Moreover, why would a JESTER do that? Another note, Jester does not win if he gets lynched. He wins if Benigns win. If Titus was jester and lynched, she could kill the doctor, yes. But she didn't want the doctor to reveal. As Jester, you would want to kill the doctor. She wants to get the Jester lynched so badly in case of a misgrief, and I highly doubt she would want to be under that kind of pressure if she were Jester herself.

Gingerape is scum. Discuss.

She is jester because her plan is to let the jester get lynched today. Why would town want to let the scum get 2 kills on day 1?

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 03:55 PM
It's a tradeoff because the scum might not kill town unlike a traditional game of mafia.

It's the same reason mafia guilty their own in an early game of SC2 mafia when busted by a sheriff. The mafia know that their fellow mafia is gone, so they guilty him to further the mafia objective.

Here, letting the jester take a pot shot in the dark = guaranteed scum death.

Did you not hear Orpz? Jester doesn't win if lynched.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 03:58 PM
Gingerape..

Never played with her. Don't have a read. I also have never seen the "I didn't read my role card line."

I just don't get what to think of her yet. Could be scum, could be town non-citizen. I highly doubt citizen.

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 04:06 PM
She is jester because her plan is to let the jester get lynched today. Why would town want to let the scum get 2 kills on day 1?

Jester has a chance of killing scum. She had a point.
Had. Now that Doctor's revealed it's not that safe anymore. She proposed the plan before Doctor revealed and urged Doctor not to reveal. If she was Jester, Idk why she would want to get herself lynched and then take 2 random shots. If any of those shots hit a Neutral (Especially Amnesiac), the Neuts are crippled.

Should we lynch Gingerape today?

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 04:14 PM
I'm still against lynching today. If RVLG is going to shoot Gerik though and we cannot get everyone to unvote, it wouldn't be a horrible choice. I am thinking she might be vigilante though. She could be amnes who forgot their is no investigator in the game.

@Orpz, you are supposing that Nicole is the doctor. Claiming doctor is the one way to ensure your survival from town attacks. I think the real doctor is a citizen claimer, rather than Nicole. Because I believe that, I feel like the plan is still pretty good to let jester be lynched.

I'd rather lynch ika or creed/pros/TDL.

Creed because of not providing much thought (but in his defense he may have school work).
pros timezone issue but still has not contributed.
Gingerape next. She is just wierd. I cannot put my finger on her.
TDL because of 3 vigilante claims. I think RLVG is honest. TDL was last claimer and thus suspicious. However, prior meta from Terrorist's Revenge puts this low on the scale.

TheDarkestLight
April 23rd, 2013, 04:19 PM
I'm still against lynching today. If RVLG is going to shoot Gerik though and we cannot get everyone to unvote, it wouldn't be a horrible choice. I am thinking she might be vigilante though. She could be amnes who forgot their is no investigator in the game.

@Orpz, you are supposing that Nicole is the doctor. Claiming doctor is the one way to ensure your survival from town attacks. I think the real doctor is a citizen claimer, rather than Nicole. Because I believe that, I feel like the plan is still pretty good to let jester be lynched.

I'd rather lynch ika or creed/pros/TDL.

Creed because of not providing much thought (but in his defense he may have school work).
pros timezone issue but still has not contributed.
Gingerape next. She is just wierd. I cannot put my finger on her.
TDL because of 3 vigilante claims. I think RLVG is honest. TDL was last claimer and thus suspicious. However, prior meta from Terrorist's Revenge puts this low on the scale.

I suspect you are scum. If the Jester dies auto then he picks the Vigs to both die. Then Amnes takes a Vig and at that point the town is 100% screwed.

Titus

Only a scum would want to NL in this situation.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 04:22 PM
TDL, no. If I am confident that RLVG will be healed, then that is fine. Also, the second vig could be one of two people. That is unless people aren't lying to protect themselves. I could see vig lying to hide self as citizen.

I don't believe people are honest in their claims. Wow! Do you believe there are 5 citizens?

Gerik
April 23rd, 2013, 04:23 PM
Here, letting the jester take a pot shot in the dark = guaranteed scum death.

I fail to see how it is "guaranteed", since, statistically, jester has a 2/3 chance of hitting town if lynched day 1.

Did you not hear Orpz? Jester doesn't win if lynched.

Yes. I also read the setup and knew that before Orpz posted. It's not about jester's individual win. It's about the fact that jester's death helps benigns win. As in, it is a step toward making town lose.

Jester has a chance of killing scum. She had a point.
Had. Now that Doctor's revealed it's not that safe anymore. She proposed the plan before Doctor revealed and urged Doctor not to reveal. If she was Jester, Idk why she would want to get herself lynched and then take 2 random shots. If any of those shots hit a Neutral (Especially Amnesiac), the Neuts are crippled.

Should we lynch Gingerape today?

The thing is, she still wants to do it. And at this point, it's not going to be random shots. All the PRs have claimed, so if jester is lynched, there goes a vigilante and a doctor. But even if the shots are random, as I stated above, statistically the shots will still both hit town.

TheDarkestLight
April 23rd, 2013, 04:24 PM
TDL, no. If I am confident that RLVG will be healed, then that is fine. Also, the second vig could be one of two people. That is unless people aren't lying to protect themselves. I could see vig lying to hide self as citizen.

I don't believe people are honest in their claims. Wow! Do you believe there are 5 citizens?

Yet that still leaves a dead vig in the graveyard for the Amnes to take. Which is something we do NOT want happening.

Slaol
April 23rd, 2013, 04:34 PM

-_- vigilante can shoot, but if they die to Jester the shot is canceled.

Gingerape
April 23rd, 2013, 04:43 PM
I guess I'm citizen then. Happy hunting.

Titus

creedkingsx
April 23rd, 2013, 04:55 PM
lol

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 04:58 PM
The guaranteed scum death is the jester. LOL If the jester is lynched, neuts have a guaranteed death.

Jester's death doesn't help the neutrals win unless he gets two town. If he even splits, town benefits.

Amnes may pick up vigilante, that may be the downside. That requires TDL to be telling the truth and for the jester to believe him. I don't think that's the case.

After all, town can lynch vigilante too.

There is NEVER a guarantee of something bad happening. Well, beyond lynching me = lynching town, but y'all don't know that's a guarantee.

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 05:02 PM
Hm. Yeah. The NL plan's bad now, but I still feel like Titus is Town.

Gingerape claims Citizen, so TDL and RLVG are un cc'd. Let's not have Jester die today.

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 05:02 PM
creedkingsx

I don't believe he is a Citizen.

creedkingsx
April 23rd, 2013, 05:03 PM
Orpz
He is a nigger shit.
:D
I'm kidding Orpz, I wub you. <3

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 05:05 PM
my nigga creed :D

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 05:26 PM
Fine it seems like that the town is clearly against this plan. I still think this is a horrible idea but I will go along.

creedkingsx

I think ika is more likely scum, but creed is suspicious. I don't think I'm getting an ika vote.

creedkingsx
April 23rd, 2013, 06:00 PM
wut lol

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 06:12 PM
I think ika is more likely scum, but creed is suspicious. I don't think I'm getting an ika vote.

lolz you still think im scum? you wanted me to unvote immetatley the moment i voted. you are scum no doubt i think you are the jester

prons is more scum due to posting a cit claim then leavinig and tutus immitatly say ok not scum.

TDL and RLVG claims vig which could be possible but none other calim it so posiblity

nicole claimed doc, i want to say its true to en extent but it could be a cit trying to take a bullet from jester

i want to say ginger is ames due to the fact saying she "doesnt know" her role

gerick, creed, orpz claims cits

gerick: active and is semi against the jester most likely a cit
creed: cit due to playstyle right now
orpz: i think he might be an scum even as a shitizen he would be more active.

me: confirmed town

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 06:13 PM
seeing how prons wont be voted up i will have to look elsewhere i think titus is the jester overall

orpz

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 06:19 PM
ika, how exactly is any one of us confirmed anything? You are at best confirmed by Gerik who I also believe to be scum. None of us are confirmed anything.

Again, this is just total bullshit. You are lynching people putting out their own thoughts because they disagree with your scenario. Nothing more. Orpz has been pretty damn active.

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 06:22 PM
Ika, did you ever claim a role?

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 06:23 PM
ika, how exactly is any one of us confirmed anything? You are at best confirmed by Gerik who I also believe to be scum. None of us are confirmed anything.

Again, this is just total bullshit. You are lynching people putting out their own thoughts because they disagree with your scenario. Nothing more. Orpz has been pretty damn active.

titus this isnt your usall logical self as a townie. keep slipping as a scum i enjoy it i cant wait for the vigs to shoot you a new one

@orpz i hinted my role sevral times you just have to read

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 06:25 PM
Hinting a role on a day where everyone mass role claimed?
This is a scum tell. You are scum who can't think of a good role to claim, which also means you aren't Jester.
ika

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 06:25 PM
i think today we should lynch a cit claimer or have a majority on a cit claimer if we have ties all around it will be bad

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 06:27 PM
Hinting a role on a day where everyone mass role claimed?
This is a scum tell. You are scum who can't think of a good role to claim, which also means you aren't Jester.
ika

orpz i know you well enough and that you played enought games that you could figure out my role. recall that all the scums prob have claimed cits.

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 06:28 PM
orpz i know you well enough and that you played enought games that you could figure out my role. recall that all the scums prob have claimed cits.

I have spotted the soft claim.

hmm...

exe only gets his immunity if target is lynched. survivor has 2 nights of immunity... i think its probally not exactly random i think slaol has a way of knowing

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 06:29 PM
I have spotted the soft claim.

pfff no im not survivor. if i was i would of asked that in private

again im not scum

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 06:31 PM
pfff no im not survivor. if i was i would of asked that in private

again im not scum

So why are you softing a role and forcing people to go back and read through ~150 posts when you can just claim like everyone else?

Honestly, there's a lot of posts you can claim to be your soft.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 06:34 PM
So why are you softing a role and forcing people to go back and read through ~150 posts when you can just claim like everyone else?

Honestly, there's a lot of posts you can claim to be your soft.

becasue if ppl were reading the post they would know and wouldnt have to reread it all.

apparently you are not town if you cant figure out my role based off what has happened thoughout my posts. you are the only one who asked. i am done here i think most of the towns know who i am by now tom everything will be clear

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 06:39 PM
hmm...

Survivor/Exec

last wills?
Some sort of power role.

i agree on that point but if a vig shoots jester we have no problems. i am going to compile a role list of what i think everone is based off what ppl claimed and what i think. but just becasue someone claimed something doesnt mean its ture or that i belive it
Vigilante

Doctor

Doc is probably your strongest soft claim. Are you a Doctor?

If so, I'll leave you alone for now.
Creedkingsx

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 06:42 PM
For a lynch today, let's try to figure a way to use the tie breaker.

Citizens lose only to Survivors (Execs with win but no one has reached that status yet)
I'm a Citizen so I say we pick a scummy person and tie them with me. Preferably Creed.
If I die, Creed's only scum role is Survivor, but it's very uncertain. No leads will be had that day.
If Creed dies, a scum dies.
If you guys think I'm scum, then what do you guys have to lose? 2 scums are up as a tie. I'm not scum though.

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 06:43 PM
The reason I say we use the tie breaker is because it has a chance of confirming my role as Shitizen to the entire Town.

Prons4
April 23rd, 2013, 06:56 PM
Imo Creed appears most scummy lack of posts except for spam.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 06:59 PM
Imo Creed appears most scummy lack of posts except for spam.

but isnt it ture you know creed well enough? that its his typical town play.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 07:00 PM
The reason I say we use the tie breaker is because it has a chance of confirming my role as Shitizen to the entire Town.

you could also sucided to show role

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 07:07 PM
Suicide to show town role is not beneficial. We'd actually lose the town member. Suggesting town suicide = really scummy.

Can someone post the tiebreakers? I'm busy with a timesensitive work project.

Just in case I don't get back... order of scummy

Gerik
Ika

Creed

Gingerape/Nicole/TDL/pros4

Orpz/RLVG

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 07:18 PM
Suicide to show town role is not beneficial. We'd actually lose the town member. Suggesting town suicide = really scummy.

Can someone post the tiebreakers? I'm busy with a timesensitive work project.

Just in case I don't get back... order of scummy

Gerik
Ika

Creed

Gingerape/Nicole/TDL/pros4

Orpz/RLVG

LOLOLOL me and gerick are top scums

see vote on creed

LOLOLOL

Prons4
April 23rd, 2013, 07:44 PM
but isnt it ture you know creed well enough? that its his typical town play.

Yes I do know him well, but this is my first game with him. If this is his natural town play it's quite suspicious.
Also suicide for role is also suspicious.
Creed and Ika equally suspicious.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
RLVG has suggested he may shoot creed. Lynching him is stupid.

I also happen to like Orpz's tiebreaker idea. I love mine but it won't happen. So I'd rather get some information for town. I'd love it if they saw you as scum but they might not.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
I mean RLVG might shoot Gerik my bad. Brain lag as someone likes to say.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 07:50 PM
Yes I do know him well, but this is my first game with him. If this is his natural town play it's quite suspicious.
Also suicide for role is also suspicious.
Creed and Ika equally suspicious.

i suggested it if orpz was truly cit he would be for it it could clear up some confusion.

i suggest you vote orpz if hes cit we can figure things out. you have been lurking much and been else where plz give imputs

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 08:16 PM
Suicide is never the answer, Ika.
There's a national prevention hotline.

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 08:17 PM
On a serious note, no.
I'm not going to suicide to prove my role because that's dumb in a game where the majority is delicately balanced.

Maybe if Town outnumbered scums like 2:1, but that's not the case in this game.

Prons4
April 23rd, 2013, 08:20 PM
Orpz
Gingerape is town. Lynching jester will most likely hurt town
Im going to bed .

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 08:44 PM
1 hour and 30 minutes left. Town, if you let scum pull off a lynch on me today, I will be extremely disappoint.
What makes you guys think I'm not a Shitizen?

Ika's logic is so flawed this game that I honestly hope he's scum.

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 08:44 PM
Prons went to bed. fuck.

ika

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 08:46 PM
ika

Will that help the town Orpz? I don't really have time to read much?

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 08:49 PM
ika

Will that help the town Orpz? I don't really have time to read much?

SHEEP VOTE LOLZ YOU ARE SO DEAD

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 08:50 PM
Look it's consistent with what I believe. I want to make sure that scum die if we lynch. It's not like I haven't put forth evidence. That would be a sheep vote.

Orpz, hurry we have 10 minutes. Is this consistent with your plan?

Slaol
April 23rd, 2013, 08:52 PM
Day ends in 1 hour and 10 minutes

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 08:53 PM
The way I see it, if we get 2 Citizen claimers on a tie, we can prove one Citizen's role and lynch a scum....POTENTIALLY. Both the scummiest ones we can agree upon. I'll offer myself up as tribute if we only find one scummy Citizen claimer.

Citizen is high up on the tie breaker list just under Survivor.

Citizen vs Any Non-Survivor scum, that scum will be lynched and the Citizen will be a proven Citizen.
Citizen vs Citizen, or Citizen vs Survivor, that's just sour

It has a higher chance of being effective than not, and is high risk high reward.
It'll go big for Town (-1 scum, +1 confirmed Town), or hurt town (-1 Town, not sure if the other is Cit/Surv).

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 08:54 PM
I thought we started at 9 PM West coast time.

My bad. We can take our time Orpz.

It looks like I've volunteered by force to be the citizen voted on. ika is the target we believe to be scum.

I'm all about high risk high reward. I thought my plan was lower risk higher reward.

Can you post the tiebreakers for my future reference?

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 08:56 PM
but if jester is in the tie jester gets lynched in the tie vote jester needs to die before we start lynch all cit claimer

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 08:56 PM
Tiebreaker
Survivor / Executioner with win
Citizen
Executioner without win / Amnesiac
Non-Citizen Town
Jester

There are no last wills, so I'll just post what I've organized for night actions. If I do get lynched (fak u town), my role will be revealed and you can use voting records to determine who to shoot. or sheep after me :p

RLVG shoot Ika,
TDL shoot Gerik/Creed/Prons. Use your best judgment! Ganbatte TDL-san!
Nicole heal a Vigilante claimer.
Amnesiac do nothing.
Survivor should not vest.
Jester should visit Titus.

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 08:57 PM
but if jester is in the tie jester gets lynched in the tie vote jester needs to die before we start lynch all cit claimer

punctuations motherfucker! x_x

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 08:59 PM
So in other words, we need to do my plan that you shot to hell in order to lynch cit claimers.

What's the other alternative, lynch the PR claimers? That really sounds scummy.

ika is in frontrunning for jester.

RLVG shoot Gerik. Otherwise, I agree with Orpz's plan.

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 09:00 PM
RLVG knows my role and understand that im not cit nor scum you even agreed what i soft claimed and then now you vote me again? scum much

ika
April 23rd, 2013, 09:00 PM
So in other words, we need to do my plan that you shot to hell in order to lynch cit claimers.

What's the other alternative, lynch the PR claimers? That really sounds scummy.

ika is in frontrunning for jester.

RLVG shoot Gerik. Otherwise, I agree with Orpz's plan.

RLVG SHOOT TITUS TO SHUT HER UP SHES THE MOST OBVIOUS SCUM OF THEM ALL

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 09:01 PM
So I'm supposed to guess what your role is?

Which I've done btw. You haven't answered.

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 09:02 PM
Why don't you just claim? It's really annoying to try to figure out soft claims when you've softclaimed every role in the setup.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 09:03 PM
He's softclaiming Amnesiac Orpz. xD

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 09:14 PM
RLVG SHOOT TITUS TO SHUT HER UP SHES THE MOST OBVIOUS SCUM OF THEM ALL

Haven't you figured out that I'm always town and my job is to always be the mislynch?

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 09:15 PM
im gonna go watch parks and rec. Titus's buddying is suspicious but I think she's Town. My fate is in your hands Town. Don't let me die! Does anyone here think ika is town? At least put him up in a tie with me. His "o i was softclaiming" is bullshit. Only thing he's soft claiming is scum.

Rlvg: shoot ika. He might be Executioner, in which case just lynch tomorrow if he survives.
TDL: shoot no one. too risky atm. can't decide between gerik/creed yet.

so yeah. good night fellow americans!

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 09:23 PM
Orpz, I believe I am tied with ika. Am I wrong?

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 09:36 PM
I have 3 on me

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 09:52 PM
I see you with 2 orpz. ika and pros

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 09:55 PM
Creed's unvote doesn't count according to the vote counter. Maybe Slaol will have mercy though since Creed DID unvote.

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 09:56 PM
Where is the vote counter? LOL That would save me from counting by hand, which is what I assumed everyone did.

Orpz
April 23rd, 2013, 09:57 PM
There's like a bar at the top of the thread (below the thread page number) that says
"View first unread"

There's a Vote counter option

Slaol
April 23rd, 2013, 09:57 PM
Where is the vote counter? LOL That would save me from counting by hand, which is what I assumed everyone did.

Above the first post on each page of the thread. 'Vote Count'

Titus
April 23rd, 2013, 09:59 PM
Creed voted and unvoted in the same post. Are you counting him as voting for Orpz even though the vote counter did not pick up his unvote?

Slaol
Creed voted and unvoted in the same post. Are you counting him as voting for Orpz even though the vote counter did not pick up his unvote?

Vote count says there was no unvote.

Orpz
slawl plz.

oshit times up. goodbye guys.

Slaol
April 23rd, 2013, 10:00 PM
Orpz has been lynched as the person with the most votes on them. His role was Shitizen. Weird, I know.

Night 1 ends at this time: http://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=April+25+0%3A00+cst&x=0&y=0

Vote tally
Ika- Orpz, Titus
Orpz- Ika, Daniel 3: Daniel and the king of creeds, prons4
Titus- TheDarkestLight, Gingerape

Slaol
April 24th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Now that night actions have passed their deadline I shall announce.
For the sake of some players in Wi Fom City, and in line with planning Titus wanted that I messed up because of travel, I will be pausing the game for 24 hours so the day/night cycle might match up in a better way for our S-FMs.
Day 2 starts at this time: http://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=April+26+0%3A00+cst&x=0&y=0

Slaol
April 25th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Day 2 has begun.
Gerik was shot last night. His role was Amnesiac. The super mega impact role has fallen.

Setup and stuff: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/18210-SS-FM-Benigns-vs-Town

Survivor
Executioner
Jester

Vigilante
Vigilante
Doctor
Citizen
Citizen

Living Players

Nicole
Gingerape
Ika
TheDarkestLight
Titus
My nigga Creed
RLVG
Prons4

Day 2 ends at this time: http://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=April+27th+0%3A00+cst&x=0&y=0

RLVG
April 25th, 2013, 09:22 PM
I said I would shoot Gerik.

Gingerape
April 25th, 2013, 09:34 PM
*sealclap*
I was worried about amnesiac becoming a jester but now he's dead.

Titus
April 25th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Thank you RLVG. It's nice to be believed ahead of time regarding who is scum.

Considering there is no amnesiac, lynching the jester should be the best play. However, if we decide the lynch route, I would still suggest ika.

Titus
April 25th, 2013, 09:46 PM
To be clear, [vote]skip[/ski].

Titus
April 25th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Argh brainfart. skip.

Gingerape
April 25th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Lynching jester would kill one of our vigilantes tho, doc would heal the other one.

RLVG
April 25th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Didn't two others claim vigilante? I propose that the real 2nd Vigilante kills the imposter.

ika
April 25th, 2013, 09:59 PM
i have very little time tonight will be on later but i will say nicole is not the docrotr i am. thats why i pressured nicole first thing when she claimed doc

nicole

Titus
April 25th, 2013, 10:01 PM
That's the worst case scenario of jester lynch. The jester might also try to shoot someone like me if they aren't certain who the other vigilante is.

Worst case scenario, we have RLVG alive to shoot whoever the bad guy is, and town has majority to lynch.

Here, we randomly lynch wrong we have a 3 v 3 and a guess on the jester by the vigilante. RLVG has been smart so far but why take a guess.

@RLVG, why wouldn't the other vigilante shoot? Do you think they shot you, or found the survivor?

Given ika's last post, that makes him high in the jester running. He wants to lynch an un cced doc. What the...

Titus
April 25th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Ok I have to go to bed. Just for note though, whoever voted for Orpz is higher on my suspect list. RLVG is confirmed town, because he shot Gerik like he promised.

RLVG
April 25th, 2013, 10:17 PM
@RLVG, why wouldn't the other vigilante shoot? Do you think they shot you, or found the survivor?

If they have hit the Survivor, they should reveal ASAP.
Meanwhile after the reveal we can plan who to kill, "I kill X, you kill Y."

If the claim is false, the real Vigilante will kill the fake and not kill the suggested target.
If the claim is real, we can confirm the Vigilante the next day with who were killed.

That said, I encourage that the Surv lives the day of claim and then lynch next day based on evidence.

Gingerape
April 25th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Who claimed fake vig?

RLVG
April 25th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Who claimed fake vig?

Since there's a missing kill anyone can easily claim to be the Vigilante in question since there's room for debathe on if the Vigi did shoot or if the Vigi hit a Survivor.

Titus
April 25th, 2013, 11:07 PM
What if the real vig didn't shoot? Not a soft claim, just asking. Really going to bed btw.

creedkingsx
April 25th, 2013, 11:11 PM
Who claimed fake vig?

You did!

Gingerape
April 25th, 2013, 11:30 PM
You did!

I said I could be. Remember, I didn't look at my role.

Nicole
April 26th, 2013, 03:51 AM
ika claimed neutral.

Should we lynch or shoot before lynching?

Prons4
April 26th, 2013, 05:17 AM
ika claimed neutral.

Should we lynch or shoot before lynching?

Lynch the scum.

Nicole

Going to school now. Mkay bye.

TheDarkestLight
April 26th, 2013, 05:49 AM
What if the real vig didn't shoot? Not a soft claim, just asking. Really going to bed btw.

I didn't shoot because I saw no use for it. I had no running scum tells. I was really close to shooting Ginger though for trying to claim vig.

ika
April 26th, 2013, 06:19 AM
ok i got some time to chat. but nicole is obviously not doc for as i said i am.

to futher it. if she is to flip doc i will personally sucide from this game. but for now she is a scum.

My scum list: titus, prons, nicole

titus: wants a jester lynch very badly probally jester

prons: unsure of exactly what he is but he has been lurking a lot and says hes busy due to school. however in the last game he played in weaponsmith he was farily active and was much more vocal

nicole: claims doc when i am doc.

also @titus. if i was jester why would i oppose the day 1 plan of letting jester be lynched. i was the one who really stopped it.

the probabale list

Living Players

Gingerape
TheDarkestLight

My nigga Creed (cit)
RLVG (vig)
Ika (doc)
Prons4 (scum)
Titus (scum)
Nicole (scum)

TDL and ginger are the odd ones though.....

Titus
April 26th, 2013, 08:18 AM
@ika your doc claim is suspiciously late.

You refused the jester plan because you didn't know who to shoot. Gerik was also against the jester death and he wasn't town.

However, your claiming did one good thing. If the jester is not ika or Nicole, the jester cannot shoot the doc without exposing the surv// exe and handing the town the win.

Nicole
April 26th, 2013, 08:23 AM
I'm now convinced that ika is not Jester.

ika

ika is most likely Executioner or Survivor. He wants to make Vigilantes waste shots.

Please vote ika!

ika
April 26th, 2013, 08:26 AM
I'm now convinced that ika is not Jester.

ika

ika is most likely Executioner or Survivor. He wants to make Vigilantes waste shots.

Please vote ika!

nicole what will you do if i flip doc? how will you defend yourself then?

ika
April 26th, 2013, 08:28 AM
nicole is also confirming herself as not jester due to the fact she is ccing me. however yes my clim is sligtlhy late yet i hinted it many times in day one. also nocitce how when she claimed it on day one i instantly voted her up. the reason being is becasue there only one doc and thats me. like i said if you somehow flip doc i will sucide to prove my inno.

ika
April 26th, 2013, 08:32 AM
RLVG

i reccomend that you shoot titus or prons tonight. prons last game when he was citizen was much more vocal and helpful. this game he has lurked and not gave imput. he is probally holding something back and hiding some info. i think he might be exe/surv

ika
April 26th, 2013, 08:33 AM
@RLVG

i reccomend that you shoot titus or prons tonight. prons last game when he was citizen was much more vocal and helpful. this game he has lurked and not gave imput. he is probally holding something back and hiding some info. i think he might be exe/surv

fixed

RLVG
April 26th, 2013, 08:36 AM
<TLDR : Vigilante Claim>

Non-Jester Lynch :
- You Shoot Gingerape.
- I'll shoot no one.

Jester Lynch :
- You shoot Gingerape.
- I shoot Ika.

Titus
April 26th, 2013, 08:38 AM
My plan.

Lynch the jester.
Jester tries to kill two people, doc heals TDL unless TDL counterclaimed. (I'd rather have two bullets than one.)
Vigilantes do not shoot anyone.

The result is a 3 town including vigilante, 2 neutral scenario (supposing the worst that jester hits a vigilante and a doctor.).

We can then lynch the counterclaiming doctors, because the doctor will not be needed.

If our lynch flips doc [2 v 2], we shoot the other counterclaiming doc. [2 v 1]
If our lynch flips scum [3 v 1], we do not shoot and counterlynch between citizen claimers. We will know who doc is and know who vigilante is. Therefore last scum claims citizen against me.

The plan is literally fool proof.

ika
April 26th, 2013, 08:41 AM
rlvg

like i said if nicole flips doc i will scucide to prove it there is no reason to shoot me.

jester: already was against it why would jester be against it
exe: if i was an exe i would be tring to focus down target and be for the jester play
survivor: if i was survivor and nicole was really the doc would a survivor try something like this?

ika
April 26th, 2013, 08:43 AM
what was nick doing here?

unlessss.... NICK IS NICOLE!

Titus
April 26th, 2013, 08:47 AM
ika, you are supposing my plan is bad. Go ahead, put up a scenario where town loses and they follow my plan.

Also, exe might have already won with the execution of Nicole, if you are exe then suiciding doesn't harm you. That plan also requires me to trust you, I don't in this game.

Jester would be against it due to the lack of information the jester had at the time. Now, you are against it because you want me to look scummy and are trying to actively get lynched via accusing a previously uncced doc.

Frankly, we will see if I am right. Ika, come up with a situation where we follow my plan and the town loses. I bet you cannot.

Lastly, what the heck are you talking about with why is Nick here?

ika
April 26th, 2013, 08:52 AM
ika, you are supposing my plan is bad. Go ahead, put up a scenario where town loses and they follow my plan.

Also, exe might have already won with the execution of Nicole, if you are exe then suiciding doesn't harm you. That plan also requires me to trust you, I don't in this game.

Jester would be against it due to the lack of information the jester had at the time. Now, you are against it because you want me to look scummy and are trying to actively get lynched via accusing a previously uncced doc.

Frankly, we will see if I am right. Ika, come up with a situation where we follow my plan and the town loses. I bet you cannot.

Lastly, what the heck are you talking about with why is Nick here?

no it would help town if nicole flips doc due to the fact that

I AM THE FUCKING DOC. i will sucide if nicole magicly flips doc. that will help town more even if im nutral. also nikc made a post in here then deleted it. i think one of his smerfs is in the game. titus this is highly unlike your usally play to want the jester lynch so badly.

*looks at nicole*

if i was exe i would of gone for day one win at nicold cc her. i slightly did already. nicole doesnt give valube input and only come on and post a few words. while i have been active and tring to figure things out

Titus
April 26th, 2013, 08:59 AM
If this nick character made a post and deleted it, that should be reason for a modkill. Deleting during a time when the game is active (meaning players should be responding) is very bad. Do you have proof of this?

ika, look I'm not saying lynch you. I would have in my first few games. My plan determines who the doctor is anyway, without having to lynch the doctor. The earlier the jester goes, the less likely the town is to be irrevocably hurt by jester.

Come up with a scenario where town loses if we follow my plan. We'd see who was right on doc after the jester acts most certainly.

Also, if you are doc, you should be 100% certain Nicole will not flip doc.

RLVG
April 26th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Jester lynched :

- Doctor heals someone, cannot be healed.
- Vigilante kills someone, can be healed.

Jester kills the Doctor and the Vigilante that the doctor doesn't heal.
There's no reason why the Jester shouldn't target at least 1 Vigilante.

1 Citizen confirmed dead, Amnesiac dealt with.

=

Survivor
Executioner
Vigilante
Citizen
Citizen

Random Lynch, worst case : Hit a Citizen, Vigilante random kills someone who is Citizen, 2scum-v-1town.

Another Scenario : Random lynch, Vigilante doesn't kill. Random lynch again, Vigilante kills. 1v1.
Scum wins tie situation?

I'm probably bad at explaining, but I hope you see my viewpoint that it's not foolproof.

ika
April 26th, 2013, 09:04 AM
If this nick character made a post and deleted it, that should be reason for a modkill. Deleting during a time when the game is active (meaning players should be responding) is very bad. Do you have proof of this?

ika, look I'm not saying lynch you. I would have in my first few games. My plan determines who the doctor is anyway, without having to lynch the doctor. The earlier the jester goes, the less likely the town is to be irrevocably hurt by jester.

Come up with a scenario where town loses if we follow my plan. We'd see who was right on doc after the jester acts most certainly.

Also, if you are doc, you should be 100% certain Nicole will not flip doc.

unfrotanetly i didnt take a pic but the post was kind of ireelivent to the matter at hand. if nicole is in fact nick i would like to tell nick to be mroe careful when swapping around. slaol is smod so he can see if a post got deleted i think.

I am 110% sure nicole will not flip doc. that is why i want nicole dead. if she is to flip doc then slaol has some explaining to do along with my sucide. titus why are you so bent on getting jester lynched when its better for jester to be shot?

the ames was shot so really after nicoles flips it will just be a battle of shooting down the cit claimers

ika
April 26th, 2013, 09:06 AM
also i would like nicole to answer me this

if i am to flip doc what will you do? will you sucide or wait to be shot. the real doc would just scucide instead of making them waste a bullet.

Titus
April 26th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Jester lynched :

- Doctor heals someone, cannot be healed.
- Vigilante kills someone, can be healed.

Jester kills the Doctor and the Vigilante that the doctor doesn't heal.
There's no reason why the Jester shouldn't target at least 1 Vigilante.

1 Citizen confirmed dead, Amnesiac dealt with.

=

Survivor
Executioner
Vigilante
Citizen
Citizen

Random Lynch, worst case : Hit a Citizen, Vigilante random kills someone who is Citizen, 2scum-v-1town.

Another Scenario : Random lynch, Vigilante doesn't kill. Random lynch again, Vigilante kills. 1v1.
Scum wins tie situation?

I'm probably bad at explaining, but I hope you see my viewpoint that it's not foolproof.

We should not be lynching a citizen in that scenario. There are two doc claimers. One is dead. The other, therefore is scum. So we should be looking at 3 v 1 before vigilante shoots.

Vigilante shoots town. That's still 2 v 1.

ika
April 26th, 2013, 09:12 AM
We should not be lynching a citizen in that scenario. There are two doc claimers. One is dead. The other, therefore is scum. So we should be looking at 3 v 1 before vigilante shoots.

Vigilante shoots town. That's still 2 v 1.

but under the tiebreaker rules the nutrals have the advantage if myslynch again in the 1v1 tie the nutrals have the advantage

TheDarkestLight
April 26th, 2013, 09:12 AM
I plan on shooting Ginger tonight.

ika
April 26th, 2013, 09:16 AM
ok so it will be

TDL: shoot ginger
RLVG: plz shoot titus i swear she is 100% jester/scum now

if gigner is still alive we lynch giner the next day

she is so bent on the jester plan