PDA

View Full Version : {Ban List} ZZorange: 1-S2-1-2701690, ZZSzteto: 1-S2-1-666463

DrNooblet
April 20th, 2013, 12:05 AM
llllllllllll
Account Name: ZZorange
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2701690
In-Game Name: TheExecutioner (Dark Green, hotkey Control+1)

Account Name: ZZSzteto
Account ID: 1-S2-1-666463
In-Game Name: Grandpa (Light Pink, hotkey Control+2)

Crimes Committed: Cheating (outside of game communication)

Your Account Name: DrNooblet
Summary: During night 1, the godfather (Grandpa) informs his mafia buddies that TheExecutioner is helping their team and tell them to do him no harm. During each night following night 1, the godfather reassures the mafia that TheExecutioner is on their side. Meanwhile, TheExecutioner claims sheriff, tries to random lynch and refuse to vote against mafia in the day time.

Afterwards, in death chat, ZZSzteto (Grandpa) admits that he and ZZorange (TheExecutioner) are in the same room as each other and are peeking at each other's screens.

Logante
April 20th, 2013, 12:08 AM
llllllllllll
Account Name: ZZorange
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2701690
In-Game Name: TheExecutioner

Account Name: ZZSzteto
Account ID: 1-S2-1-666463
In-Game Name: Grandpa

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Your Account Name: RpTheHotrod
Summary: I was the spy. The very first night, Grandpa told the mafia to not touch TheExecutioner because he was going to help them. He later on also said that he was his brother. During the match, TheExecutioner claimed he was sheriff and was constantly making false claims and always claiming grandpa was innocent. When I tried to put TheExecutioner on trial, Grandpa told the mafia to keep me silenced. I then did a last will and suicided with a last will explaining that they were skyping and to not trust TheExecutioner. The arsonist ended up destroying most of everyone in the game. Once Grandpa was put on trial, TheExecutioner made sure to not vote guilty. The Arsonist ended up winning the game and TheExecutioner was revealed to be a citizen. They also have the same account name beginning.

Damus_Graves
May 5th, 2013, 02:46 PM
SC2 ID:
Correct

Review
If it weren't obvious by the Godfather telling his allies not to harm TheExecutioner in the first night phase, these players admitting to using out of game communication of their names, roles, and coordinating with each other as best they can wiht the roles they rolled. This is another obvious case of Skyping between these players

Previous Convictions:
ZZorange - Kickvotelist'd
ZZSzteto - None

Player Offenses:
Gamethrowing, Cheating, Skyping, Griefing

Recommended Punishment:
Banlist x1

fred
May 6th, 2013, 09:05 AM
2x Banlist for both.