PDA

View Full Version : How did we do thread

McJesus
August 25th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I think there should be a topic on it's own for asking our opinions of how well each one of us performed in forum mafia.

I will start by asking how I did? I am thinking not well since everyone investigated me :(

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 12:43 PM
The moderator opinions on this will be explicitly stated in the Epilogue. You guys can go ahead and rate yourselves.

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Very interesting idea, i love to review the players and their playstyle. I will do so in my usual list at the end of the game. Meanwhile, a preview for you:

McPwnage: you did fairly well. Just like monster, i switched you back and forth from the bad guys. I was quite sure you were a power role tho, thus with an investigator result i would probably have lynched you. There have been far worse players in my opinion.

What about me? I think i was a bit unlucky to have found the jester... there were so many trolls that i couldn't possibly have known. However, i had two claimed citizen to choose from, and i decided to go for a more hidden one. That's my biggest regret. I would put myself below the middle of my list.

philie
August 25th, 2011, 12:53 PM
You acted a lot like Mrsmarter and your names have a similar form:3 I for a long time couldnt tell you apart and mixed the info up on you two. Same with Auckimid & Ascended, Divemaster & Deathfire. I guess its just a brain defect.:3

philie
August 25th, 2011, 12:57 PM
also, i know i played pretty bad but i couldnt really do much.
Also, Raiden, you were too unlucky to really tell:(

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 01:02 PM
also, i know i played pretty bad but i couldnt really do much.
Also, Raiden, you were too unlucky to really tell:(

Yeah, dying first night doesn't really help. However i will blame the doctors for this. If your mafia was so sure i was obvious town, i can't possibly fathom how the other guys couldn't get that.

philie: honestly, if it wasn't for yayap, i don't think you would have died so early. He was just good to detect you. I would never have pinned you as one of the baddies by your behavior alone, at least up to day 2. I'm pretty sure fred investigated you at random as well, and that nailed your coffin. Middle of the list.

monster
August 25th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Haha, McPwnage that reminds me - my first post toward you was very aggressive, but I had to discredit you asap. I was in jail, couldn't cult, only 1 kill that night, I had claimed doc to the Jailor and on top of that you appear out of nowhere and start giving the Jailor ideas about jailing the same person.(which realistically wasn't a bad idea at all). That was simply unacceptable for me at that point. So yeah... :)

Auckmid
August 25th, 2011, 04:14 PM
My plan to appear as an Investigative role worked preaty well in the sence that I took a bullet from the Jester which could have potentialy been directed toward a real PR, which was good. In that way, I am happy the way I played :). The problem was that I ended up backing Oops and, to some point, Claw, who are both Silician which was not so good, even though I was carful to explain that I did not know for certain :-\

Auckmid
August 25th, 2011, 04:18 PM
I think there should be a topic on it's own for asking our opinions of how well each one of us performed in forum mafia.

I will start by asking how I did? I am thinking not well since everyone investigated me :(
I think you did well. You were GF, so you should try to make yourself suspicious enough so that people would waste Investigations on you. I was suprised you got lynched.

SilentShadow
August 26th, 2011, 12:36 AM
For my first forum mafia, how did I do in all of your eyes?

Elixir
August 26th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Acted Neutral as fuck so I didnt get shot until I could find something useful.

Consig found me out however. =(

Raiden
August 26th, 2011, 01:46 AM
Auckmid: better than last game, i think you are more proficient as a town than as a bad guy, even if some of your guesses were wrong. Your ploy as an investigative role was cool, but you should have avoided revealing as a citizen day 1. You'll see in my notes in the mason chat, you were one of the two claimed citizen i mentioned earlier. My bad for having not recruited you. Above the middle.

SilentShadow: you did nothing wrong, which for a first timer isn't bad. You could have done a lot more, and as a citizen, you definitely should. Middle position.

Elixir: your faked neutral was awesome, i would have never thought you could be town if it wasn't for claw. When he said he was coroner, i was 100% sure you were. Did it help the town? Probably, yes, if you hadn't been investigated by the mafia. Above the middle.

FalseTruth
August 26th, 2011, 01:48 AM

Everyone thought you were cult leader in all the night chats and in dead chat. LITERALLY EVERYONE. Maybe you're too good at pretending neutral?

Deolrin
August 26th, 2011, 02:13 AM
I sucked and everything I did hurt the town or did nothing at all. ;_;

Deolrin
August 26th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Uhh. I have no idea about other people. Procyon confused me like hell, I still have no idea for his role, but then again I didn't read ~30 pages from the latest day, because I'm kind of busy and too lazy. I'm dead anyways so all I should care about is whether or not town wins, which I can see by the people who die. I hope they will lynch Claw and vorn and Rumpel asap though. <_>

Elixir
August 26th, 2011, 02:19 AM

Everyone thought you were cult leader in all the night chats and in dead chat. LITERALLY EVERYONE. Maybe you're too good at pretending neutral?

Well apparently I'm fucking shit at autopsies so I might as well have been.

For those who dont know, I tried to perform an Autopsy on a live person....

(because of Zack the Witch)

AscendedOne
August 26th, 2011, 02:19 AM

Well apparently I'm fucking shit at autopsies so I might as well have been.

For those who dont know, I tried to perform an Autopsy on a live person....

(because of Zack the Witch)

That might be a bit tough.....

Elixir
August 26th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Yeah, they didn't take too well to it according to the mod message I got back.

AscendedOne
August 26th, 2011, 02:22 AM
I did a decent enough job avoiding framers and the like.... Every day I investigated a person of note. Day 1 mafia, day 2 GF, day 3 amnesiac, and day 4 culted citizen.

Raiden
August 26th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Deolrin: yes actually... i have you as my worst player atm. You were obvious as a role that should stay hidden, you provided mafia with armors, and pretty much all of your guesses were wrong. Sorry. That doesn't mean you suck, you probably didn't have enough time to pay proper attention. I didn't see you online a lot.

AscendedOne: you got mafia night 1, that was good. Believing vorn, not that much. Everyone thought you were suspicious and most of your guesses were wrong. Below the middle. You did better last game when everyone thought you were a power role :)

AscendedOne
August 26th, 2011, 02:38 AM
Heh... I served my purpose last game.... But it seemed to make a bit more sense.... Remember, we thought the cult was larger then it actually was..... Would have been I had guessed the scenario had been planned, but It seemed more logical for cult to plan it then a mafia member.

Raiden
August 26th, 2011, 02:46 AM
Well, yeah, i think there are some people that are more fit to play certain roles. I think yayap would be AWESOME as cult leader (if he is lucky enough to survive the first nights), for example. You and Auckmid are quite good as citizens. Oops is awesome at being a bad guy, but i guess he gained some experience, given that he didn't get a single fucking town role so far. Claw would be awesome as cult leader, just like yayap. Mafia would also be ok if he didn't screw it up day 4. And so on.

AscendedOne
August 26th, 2011, 02:50 AM
I'm not gonna try anything THAT crazy as citizen for awhile. Just like sc2 you shouldn't cheese EVERY game, I dont do it at all. Your lucky you saw me crazy once.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 26th, 2011, 07:42 AM
As citizen, I was trying to do something similar to what Narks did albeit less trolly. Soak up a lot of night kills by being suspicious without much participation.

or you know
i just suck

Darth Sand
August 26th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Well... the good impression this game left was: Opposed to SC2 Mafia the town finally didn't just listen to me the whole game while being scum.
In case I played again and flipped town, this could actually mean that people don't just think everything I say is a lie :o

philie
August 26th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Zack managed to win the game by only telling the truth

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I know I didn't do that good. But I do learn from this experience and actually have gained skills that I can use in sc2. So, how did I do Raiden?

Raiden
August 26th, 2011, 02:15 PM
I know I didn't do that good. But I do learn from this experience and actually have gained skills that I can use in sc2. So, how did I do Raiden?

I must say i didn't follow you as closely as other people, and that's +1 point in your favor. That being said, quite a lot of people had you as scum as early as day 2, so i must say you were not very proficient as mafia. I don't think you are a bad player though, i think you will perform your best as a doctor/armorsmith. For now, below the middle (but not that much).

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 02:18 PM

I must say i didn't follow you as closely as other people, and that's +1 point in your favor. That being said, quite a lot of people had you as scum as early as day 2, so i must say you were not very proficient as mafia. I don't think you are a bad player though, i think you will perform your best as a doctor/armorsmith. For now, below the middle (but not that much).

wow thats exactly what I thought lol. I'm a terrible mobster in Forum Mafia xD. I might join the next one and hopefully not be evil as I am too new to forum mafia for that IMHO..

fred
August 29th, 2011, 07:36 PM
I'm a newb..i admit. :D

I'd say out of all the people... Claw owned us the most :P Too bad he's still alive lmao

But the brainiest people had to be Yayap and Illidan, woulda loved to see them finish it out.

fred
August 29th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Inca..For some reason you never stuck out to me, so i paid little attention. At least you got a newb :P

Yayap
August 29th, 2011, 07:53 PM
I'm a newb..i admit. :D

I'd say out of all the people... Claw owned us the most :P Too bad he's still alive lmao

But the brainiest people had to be Yayap and Illidan, woulda loved to see them finish it out.

You didn't do too bad Fred. I missed your coded message saying the Philie was mafia. You actually started to look suspicious to me when you were backing me up. I didn't want to reveal my entire reasoning since it would involve exposing all my suspicions on power town roles. And I was 99% sure you didn't see it my way. I just never considered that you were an investigator that checked Philie.

fred
August 29th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Yea..it's my play-style. No matter what role I am I pretty much ALWAYS look evil. Imagine how that makes me IRL.

philie
August 30th, 2011, 02:28 AM
whatever he revealed was i could be a gunsmith or framer.
Now, you did think im scummy for your own reasons, but i actually just was not paying enough attention, and not trying to bullshit anyone.
I actually thought yayap and claw were red mafia as of day 2, ask false, he gotta have the last will i burned somewhere. The way you buddied and protected each other, and yayaps scumtell as soon as i voted claw - really dude?

Deathfire123
August 30th, 2011, 07:00 PM
can anyone tell me how I did in my first game as citizen....

Inca_Killa
August 30th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Inca..For some reason you never stuck out to me, so i paid little attention. At least you got a newb :P

at least I got a newb? wat

Yayap
August 30th, 2011, 08:22 PM
can anyone tell me how I did in my first game as citizen....

Depends how you want to interpret it. I had you pinned as protown day 2. That can be a good thing or a bad thing. If yo were looking to take the bullet as a cit by trying to look like a powerrole then you did well. If not, well.. you be the judge.

As with everyone, when a good townie flips a evil role, many don't know how to cover it.

CaressMeTenderly
August 30th, 2011, 09:31 PM
i
m
best
SK
i won
serial
killer
oftheyear
for
this
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=12449&start=1225
~~

CaressMeTenderly
August 30th, 2011, 09:32 PM
therefore
i
m
better
than
all
ofu

FalseTruth
August 30th, 2011, 09:35 PM
You really should stop typing like that.