PDA

View Full Version : I hope you two die.

Clawtrocity
August 25th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Seriously, it may be the only way for us to win. I'm lying to oops about being culted, but if I die then we're boned.

Don't leave any names in the last will

I'll be explaining a shit ton of stuff in my will, but if I die cult loses too. it's just a flip of a coin.

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 11:34 AM
It's gonna be random.org so GL.

Clawtrocity
August 25th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Yep. Fingers crossed. I just have to talk oops into thinking I'm unculted and get other people lynched instead of us.

However I really don't like that if you survive the cult leader dying you don't get to go back to your normal role...If you read my will my two quotes I have are both 100x better if I'm mafia unculted =P

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Okay, I am using a different method that isn't random.org. Let's see how that goes.

MileS
August 26th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Sorry Claw. You don't really deserve to lose this game to a cult death.

I kind of thought we should have recruited Illidan just to get him out of the way, but what's done is done =\

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 06:56 AM
No, Orange mafia should of killed Illidan. They knew he couldn't of had any vests and they have a role block on the only healer...

We're killing chocopaw tonight I'm going to try and get the orange GF lynched tomorrow saying that we'll help the town blah blah blah. If we then aim for the other orange mafia his kill won't go through.

Witch has a gun too.

I'm assuming chochpaw will die, witch will hopefully shoot one of the invests or something, orange mafia will (if they don't send choco) will HOPEFULLY kill illidan if not at the very least kill the doctor, and the SK will probably be stupid and kill the jester or some shit.

If 2 town roles + choco + Illidan die tomorrow then red mafia has a chance of winning. Regardless of them knowing it's us.