PDA

View Full Version : Napoli Night 5

chocopaw
August 25th, 2011, 11:30 AM
I'm curious to see who of you two will kill themselves tonight. :D My guess is on vornskr, because he saved monster from me last night. ;)

Be that as it may, we should shoot the mayor, shouldn't we?

block divemaster123

vornksr
August 25th, 2011, 11:33 AM
It's not me, but clearly one of us is culted. I haven't even finished reading all of yesterday yet, but hooray that the cult leader is finally dead.

For any of us to have a chance to survive, we need to be worried about more than getting lynched by the mayor. We're nowhere close to having a majority in the day vote, so he doesn't become a target for a while yet. Neither do the investigators, since everyone pretty much knows who's scum by this point.

Our biggest fears ought to be the gunsmith and the doctor, I think. So I'd say we should block one & kill the other.

As far as I can see, remaining cult members ought to feel the same way, so there's no reason for any of us to backstab the others at this point.

chocopaw
August 25th, 2011, 11:35 AM
+1 regarding the investigators.
With the other mafia Illidan would easily get one of us lynched.
Speaking of them, when will we shoot one of them?
And: Do you know who the gunsmith is?
What is Procyons role again?

vornksr
August 25th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Well, I'm still reading the day thread. But isn't MrSmarter the gunsmith, and Procyon is the last citizen?

Now that I think about it, I'm probably lynch target #1 for tomorrow, unless they go for the sk instead. So maybe getting the mayor out of the way is a good idea.

Any idea what the number needed to lynch tomorrow is gonna be?

chocopaw
August 25th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Depending on how many people die tonight it can be between 6 (all kills go through) and 8 (only the cult auto kills).

Rumpel made clear that he will kill scum. What do you think, who might be his most obvious target? Depending on that I might be tempted to block him instead of the doc.

vornksr
August 25th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Holy shit. Illidan really saved the day, didn't he?

Well, we'll kill him for it. :)

Block the doctor & kill the mayor.

vornksr
August 25th, 2011, 12:00 PM
For where I am right now, I would guess that Claw, oops, or maybe Inca is the most likely target for someone gunning for the remaining scum.

Inca is probably culted anyways. I doubt it's you, given what you wanted us to do last night... that would be a pretty bold attack order, since you didn't know if I was gonna come back in time, or go along with you if I did.

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 12:13 PM
If you guys have decided, you might as well send in the order.

vornksr
August 25th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I'm still reading through the previous day. I'll send in the real order as soon as I'm done (and pray that choco isn't culted).

chocopaw
August 25th, 2011, 12:21 PM
The real order will be
Kill Illidan, send vornskr,
right?

I already posted mine.

vornksr
August 25th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Kill Illidan, send vornskr

write death note

Congrats Illidan, you figured it out. And thank you. But now you're going to die. Sorry.

End deathnote

(Choco, any objections to that deathnote?)

vornksr
August 25th, 2011, 12:27 PM
As I see it, our best chance is for me to hope they believe my citizen claim. Tomorrow night our best target is the jailor, since he's the last one who can kill me.

(Don't defend me during the day, obviously, but don't vote against me either.)

Let's hope that Rumpel survives the night & is the lynch target for tomorrow.

Inca_Killa
August 25th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Amazingly, I'm not culted LOL.

I gave too many scumtells and didn't play very well which I think ironically saved me.

Yapyap's scumlist probably did too.

If vorn kills himself tonight, I will lul.

IF I get shot tonight, I will lul.

@vorn:

I don't think we should kill the jailor tomorrow. We should fear lynches and the other mafia. I don't even know why we are killing the mayor... I think the other mafia will or they will attack us tonight. But I guess we have to to save you...but then again the town + the other mafia will try and kill us tomorrow probably or the SK. Once we kill the mayor I think we should instead kill the rest of the other mafia.

Inca_Killa
August 25th, 2011, 08:52 PM
sigh why do you guys never talk in night chat. Its one of our biggest assets but you guys won't discuss anything. :|. In-fact, its my only power as mafioso other than just being a body. lol. I wish I could take over for Phillie as framer xD

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 02:12 AM
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will be sleeping soon. :|. It will be day before I return. Sad panda.

chocopaw
August 26th, 2011, 02:18 AM
It's not like there is so much to discuss at this point in game.
Thinking about if Red will kill the mayor and we can choose another target is just WIFOM, so what should we do?
But one thought: If the doc gets killed tonight, would he be able to heal? Because I'm pretty sure he will get targeted tonight, and so I could save my block.

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 02:25 AM
It's not like there is so much to discuss at this point in game.
Thinking about if Red will kill the mayor and we can choose another target is just WIFOM, so what should we do?
But one thought: If the doc gets killed tonight, would he be able to heal? Because I'm pretty sure he will get targeted tonight, and so I could save my block.

The order of operations is:
-1. Jailing
0. Talking
1. Amnesiac chooses role
2. Blocking
3. Witch Control
4. Cardinal Recruiting
5. Illuminati Recruiting
6. Protecting/Giving/Framing
7. Serial Killer Killing
8. Sicilian Mafia Killing
9. Napoli Mafia Killing
10. Gun Item Killing
11. Healing
12. SK auto-vest(If he has one and hasn't been healed already.)
13. Cleaning
14. Detecting
15. Coroner Examination

As long as a mafia/SK kills him, the block will not even get applied.

Also, I have a feeling SK will help town and kill scum(at least for a while) and town will let him live and instead lynch Vorn or Darth Sand. Or maybe they will go for Claw and his gang because they're confirmed maf and trixxored the town. Hopefuly this is the case. But then again they will try to balance the maf kills I think so once one of their mafias get lynched we should target their mafia and snipe another one. OR possibly hope they don't go for our mafia while we both kill off town..

LASTLY, I think that hitting the mayor is actually a good idea because red maf won't target him thinking the doc will heal him. So they probably will hit the doc(or us...) and we will kill the mayor. I think we should block the doc anyways just to make sure, otherwise we are screwed.

Taking shower now(lol) and then going to bed.

Also there's plenty we could talk about..a fully fleshed out game plan, for one.

(Note: The gunsmith is not dead unless he suicides tonight, we should kill him if he survives as he is very dangerous to us. Getting town to lynch him with us would be excellent as (hopefully) he is culted.)

chocopaw
August 26th, 2011, 02:27 AM
Trolo Darth Sand is dead for two days.

And what was it with you last night btw? :D Have you been a cult member, now with your leader dead crawling back to your Mafias save lap?

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 03:31 AM
Trolo Darth Sand is dead for two days.

And what was it with you last night btw? :D Have you been a cult member, now with your leader dead crawling back to your Mafias save lap?

Nope, I suspected you both of cult and I still have my reservations(mostly Vorn.) Why?

Because you both wanted to kill someone who could possible be the "cult leader." Funny that it ended up being an unculted citizen. My target, the doctor, would have been a lot better if you look at it in hindsight, as the doc would be dead and so would the Cult Leader. The town got him as I knew they would, and we would have been even more ahead than we are now.

If either of you kill yourselves tomorrow, I will laugh.

Then I will cry because I am alone or left with one person. :(.

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 03:33 AM
also can the King(or any mafioso for that matter) vote to kill his own mafia members?

If vorn is culted Choco we are fucked as eventually he will come kill us LOL and I can't vote him out of it. IT would be hillarious if he voted to kill you/me and then you blocked him. Would look sooo funny when the game ended and people read our night logs XD.

chocopaw
August 26th, 2011, 03:44 AM
That is simply untrue, plz check last night, right in the first post I voted to kill the guy who then turned out to be the cult leader. You wanted to kill the doctor for no reason and called my reasoning culty, which I still can't fathom. vornskr then proceeded to kill the Amnesiac and hinted to MileS, which could be either just a mistake (he hardly was online) or culty.

chocopaw
August 26th, 2011, 03:47 AM
Reading last nights thread again I am now very sure that you are cult, but I don't care, I have won already anyway, everything further is just gravy.

vornksr
August 26th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Inca is cult. Note how monster outed you & me, but left Inca hidden. That's because Inca might survive, in which case the cult's hopes ride on him.

vornksr
August 26th, 2011, 09:56 AM
I have won already anyway

Choco, what does this mean? Anyways, Inca, we obviously should not be killing other scum: we want the town to be wasting their lynches on the other scum in order to get the kpn down.

Inca, if you don't commit suicide tonight, don't sell us out: we won't sell you out either. If none of us die, there'll be 3 oranges, 2 reds, and a sk at loose. The town would be best to lynch sk, red, then us, in that order, to get kpn down as fast as possible. We don't want to help then in that endeavor.

chocopaw
August 26th, 2011, 10:04 AM
I will elaborate on that in an epilogue thread, if there happens to be one. Don't worry, I'm still orange mafia down to the bone. ;)

And you are right. Inca, let's not fuck each other over. :)