PDA

View Full Version : We are completely boned

oops_ur_dead
August 25th, 2011, 11:25 AM
What do we do now?

Clawtrocity
August 25th, 2011, 11:29 AM
We do nothing and hope everyone kills town.

I have another super post admitted defeat in here. I already pretty much gave up yesterday after orange lost everyone the game. All they had to do was block the doc and kill Illidan. They suck. >.>

I'll be laying low tomorrow. Hoping they lynch the SK.

If either of us die it's over.

Do you think Illidan cheated?

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 11:29 AM
You may resign and I will mod kill you both tomorrow OR you could continue playing to give Orange mafia a shot at winning OR you can continue playing to try and win.

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 11:31 AM
We do nothing and hope everyone kills town.

I have another super post admitted defeat in here. I already pretty much gave up yesterday after orange lost everyone the game. All they had to do was block the doc and kill Illidan. They suck. >.>

I'll be laying low tomorrow. Hoping they lynch the SK.

If either of us die it's over.

Do you think Illidan cheated?

Illidan did not cheat as far as I know. No one had discovered your codes in dead chat so I find it hard to believe that one of them may have passed on that information.

Clawtrocity
August 25th, 2011, 11:33 AM
I just can't see him using Notepad++ to keep notes. He lives in europe so I had a feeling when I first read it that Darth gave it up, but I don't really care if he cheated.

Mayor is an extremely powerful role. I have a feeling if the mason didn't die the town would of faceroll'd this game. Still we have a small chance of winning if orange mafia figures out how to kill someone.

Also False incoming wall of text for last will.

Clawtrocity
August 25th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Let's assume 2 culted people die tonight in addition to 4 towns from gun, sk, orange, red

They basically are done at that point.

They also think I'm doing the killing so they'll try to block me to prevent a death. We should hurt orange mafia and use a death note saying we will help town lynch the bad guys.

Rumpel first. Choco second.

Let's hit Inca tonight.

clean Inca_Killa

Also I'm think everyone expects to have 1 vest left tonight. I hope I won't die.

Clawtrocity
August 25th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Oh yeah and fucking Severn...When you read this...FUCKABGJKLABGJAVG YOU COULD BE THE IMMUNE AT NIGHT GF YA FUCK LOLOLOL

Damnit if you would of taken McPwnage you would be winning right now probably.

Clawtrocity
August 25th, 2011, 11:45 AM
False can we lie and say something like "Town we think you deserved the win. We give up, let us help you lynch the bad guys" With full intent of not helping them and winning still?

I just wanna see if I can push the "FALSE WILL KILL US THE LAST DAY TO LET YOU WIN"

Even though I don't want you to kill us ever.

Clawtrocity
August 25th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Attack and kill chocopaw actually

clean chocopaw

I forgot we should try to lynch the GF whoever that may be.

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 11:54 AM
False can we lie and say something like "Town we think you deserved the win. We give up, let us help you lynch the bad guys" With full intent of not helping them and winning still?

I just wanna see if I can push the "FALSE WILL KILL US THE LAST DAY TO LET YOU WIN"

Even though I don't want you to kill us ever.

You can't say you give up if you aren't going to give up. You can say you're boned etc.

Clawtrocity
August 25th, 2011, 11:55 AM
"Town we think you deserved the win. Let's get the SK to lower the KPN. We'll hit the other orange mafia tomorrow. Tomorrow lynch the GF. Then you'll pretty much have the win"

^ Using that then.

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 12:12 PM
"Town we think you deserved the win. Let's get the SK to lower the KPN. We'll hit the other orange mafia tomorrow. Tomorrow lynch the GF. Then you'll pretty much have the win"

^ Using that then.

That's fine.

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Who is oops killing?

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 06:40 AM
If I can send him

Kill chocopaw Send oops

But since I probably can't

Apparently no one.

oops_ur_dead
August 26th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Kill chocopaw send myself

Clawtrocity
August 26th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Also lul at monster saying we cheated

For future reference as you can see in the cipher thread we got approval from both moderators and I was shocked. I thought it was crazy, but all you need is some programmer that takes notes in Notepad++ for it to be caught.

Had Illidan not called us out then I would of because I was sure he was going to get lynched if I didn't.
I say this in my will too, but holy shit if the town had masons in addition to this they would of facerolled this game like crazy.

Also for about the 1000th time. Fuck you orange mafia for not killing Illidan.