PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 73 Weapon Maker

Pages : [1] 2

ika
April 12th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Day !

The group of people entered the town. They noticed several people were already here. They went to greet some of the new towns folks but the moment they approached them they shut their doors and lock it, they all looked confused by their reactions.

“Hello there,” a voice said. “Welcome to my town”

Startled everyone turned around and saw a figure that resembled Ika. He approached the group and held out his hand in a greeting. Everyone decided to shake his hand and then looked around and saw the doors locked. Ika sighed and then looked at the group of travelers and started to tell them what has happened.

“You may have already noticed that the town’s people are not exactly the friendliest of the bunch” he pointed towards a house on a hill, “Up there lives the Weapon Maker. He makes guns and forces people to shoot another person. If you don’t you end up shooting yourself.”

“Why doesn’t someone just shoot him or go up there and get rid of him?” One fellow adventure asked.

“Because” Ika said, “anyone who lives in this town can’t touch him he seems to have some sort of barrier around his house that prevents us from even touching him. He is also looking for an apprentice and has yet to find anyone worthy of taking his place. What is semi-good I guess is that he amuses us when he give out troll guns for they are kind of funny at times. But he also gives out tranquilizer guns that stop us from talking. All we can do is point fingers. We can’t even tell the difference of the two guns, but the troll gun is obvious it has a troll face on it.

“We will take care of it” one brave adventure said, “We will hunt him out and kill him for you. But I have a question, who lives at that other house over there?”

Ika perked up and then pointed towards a gallows, if you think you can find enough evidence on who it might be and most of you agree we can lynch them and hang them there, but be careful if he gains control there’s no stopping him who knows when the next group of people might come on through to help us. As for the other house, we are not exactly too sure, some say its nobody, some say it’s another person, some even say its someone who wants to be killed by the gunsmiths gun. But whatever or whoever lives there they certainly doesn’t like us exactly too much they seem to like visitors though.”

"Why do you seem so sad though i understand that everyone has to shoot someone or they die but does anyone have a gun right now?" Someone asked

Ika looked up and then pulled out a gun.

"He gave it to me" he said with a grave face "I have informed my towns members and told them regardless of what happens, have faith. But i think they lost it long ago." And then walked off into his house.

So the people that came to the village decided it would be best to take their own houses and try their best to find the Weapon Maker and get rid of him as soon as possible before it was too late. The question is can they do it?

Player List
1. clementine
2. powerofdeath
3. NoctiZ
4. Damus_Graves
5. Apache
6. The
7. Pronz4
8. jazac
9. TDL
10. Orpz

setup: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/18539-s-fm-weapon-maker?p=304805#post304805

day end: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=april+13th+12%3A00+CST

ALSO: EVERYONE HAS RECEIVED ONE TROLL GUN FROM THE HOST. IF NOT USED I WILL JPG.PIC YOU

Troll gun: Send someone a jpg.pic
must be approved by host
will know its troll gun

DECIDE TO ALLOW IT TO BE USED DAY OR NIGHT

TheDarkestLight
April 12th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Hi, I won't be able to post much, something has come up in RL.

11 votes to lynch seems legit however. Especially since there are ten of us. So if all of us vote, and then we get someone to make a smurf, we can lynch this troll.

ika

powerofdeath
April 12th, 2013, 11:22 AM
-vote ika
QUICK! He have a gun:O

Damus_Graves
April 12th, 2013, 12:33 PM
No. Let us be serious here.
Trolling on Day one only hurts the town.

Damus_Graves
April 12th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Ika has confirmed for us, in his RP, that there is a Paranoid Jester.

Damus_Graves
April 12th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Ika has confirmed for us, in his RP, that there is a Paranoid Jester.

Hush Cryptonic!
I wanted to feel smart ...
:(

Damus_Graves
April 12th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Goddamnit creed >>

Prons4
April 12th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Hi I is new guy.

NoctiZ
April 12th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Aaah, Girl look at that body, aaah, Girl look at that body, aaah, Girl look at that body, ah ah I work out.

yadda yadda

I'm sexy and I know it.

NoctiZ
April 12th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Hi I is new guy.

Mod check IP pls thanx u

Damus_Graves
April 12th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Mod check IP pls thanx u

He is clean

jaczac
April 12th, 2013, 01:43 PM
I CLAIM WEAPON MAKER! KILL ME!

Prons4
April 12th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Seems legit.

NoctiZ
April 12th, 2013, 01:51 PM

Best Entrance Award:
First post of the game
Kills Weapon Maker

jaczac
April 12th, 2013, 01:58 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay thats mai sig

clementine
April 12th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Hi, very busy will post more later.

NoctiZ
April 12th, 2013, 02:19 PM
I'm going to sleep now after my long and hard workout, good night!

Orpz
April 12th, 2013, 05:32 PM
I counterclaim Jaczac's claim.
Jaczac

jaczac
April 12th, 2013, 07:42 PM
YEAH?! WELL I COUNTER YOUR COUNTER CLAIM
-VOTE JACZAC

BOOM!

Prons4
April 12th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Well this escalated pretty quickly.

Orpz
April 12th, 2013, 07:54 PM
wait a second there is no lynch today?

afk.

ika
April 12th, 2013, 09:39 PM

Damus_Graves
April 12th, 2013, 09:43 PM

I'm changing my game because it getting annoying to try and lead people who don't like to listen.

Damus_Graves
April 12th, 2013, 09:46 PM
players may be given the same item again the next night

may only give one item per player

I took this from the setup.
This is a bit of a contradiction. Can you please clarify?

ika
April 12th, 2013, 09:51 PM
I took this from the setup.
This is a bit of a contradiction. Can you please clarify?

what it states is that the weapon maker can give the same exact item to a person

example: person A is weapon maker, he gives person B the real gun on day X, on night X he may give person B a real gun again for day Y. you notcie two guns are handed out so if person B gets the gun twice he might have 2 real guns or it could be the trnquilzers gun.

exception: smith and apprentice may only get the real gun once, they can recive the tranquilzer gun ulimted times, if gunsmith dies and apprentice got real gun it resets

hope that clears it up

TheDarkestLight
April 12th, 2013, 10:07 PM
First off.

Can't beat that mech. Although its probably because I forgot all my ZvT builds.

Yet there are no Terran in this are there? Yet moving on...

Meh I got nothing...

NoctiZ
April 13th, 2013, 03:37 AM
First, for your viewing pleasure:

Now, as I said in the other S-FM: I'm going to be offline until much later, so cya tomorrow!

NoctiZ
April 13th, 2013, 03:39 AM
Also, does anyone want a pic.jpg? I could use my troll gun on you, special someone :love:

Damus_Graves
April 13th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Also, does anyone want a pic.jpg? I could use my troll gun on you, special someone :love:

I'm probably not gonna even use any guns given to me.
There is 0 Benefit to using a gun on someone without being really sure about them being WeaponSmith/Apprentice.
Better to have the gun misfire on yourself then fuck over town by shoot someone else.

NoctiZ
April 13th, 2013, 03:47 AM
There is 0 Benefit to using a gun on someone without being really sure about them being WeaponSmith/Apprentice.
Better to have the gun misfire on yourself then fuck over town by shoot someone else.

Wat.
But ika's troll gun given to everyone.
Which sends a pic to someone of your choice.
You think ika would give lethal guns to every player?
And what would I do with a pic that I chose myself? Naaaah, no fun.

Apache
April 13th, 2013, 04:11 AM

i disagree. it's better to shoot suspicious people than to shoot yourself if you're not suspicious (not talking about moral here). we have to gamble a bit, it's our only chance to win. if everyone who gets a gun shoots himself, the weapon maker cant be killed, unless we lynch him but there we cant be sure either. though we have to gamble a little, we should always follow probabilities and shoot suspicious people who are more likely to be evil

imo we should just lynch jaczak. can be jester or scum and nothing happens if jester dies at day, so we can just get rid of him before one of us dies because of him
Jakzac
btw why 11 votes to lynch? don't we get a lynch d1?

Apache
April 13th, 2013, 04:13 AM
jaczac

Damus_Graves
April 13th, 2013, 04:14 AM
i disagree. it's better to shoot suspicious people than to shoot yourself if you're not suspicious (not talking about moral here). we have to gamble a bit, it's our only chance to win. if everyone who gets a gun shoots himself, the weapon maker cant be killed, unless we lynch him but there we cant be sure either. though we have to gamble a little, we should always follow probabilities and shoot suspicious people who are more likely to be evil

imo we should just lynch jaczak. can be jester or scum and nothing happens if jester dies at day, so we can just get rid of him before one of us dies because of him
Jakzac

Probably a truth here but honestly based on the player base so far I have slim hopes on viable shots being had at the Weapon Smith.

ika
April 13th, 2013, 06:14 AM

you can lynch me if you are so inclined via everyone and then a random smerf. however no players may be lynched. it does say 51% for lynch but nowhere does it say day 1 is a lynch day (i hate day one lynchers unless i have a jester that wants to be lynched ;) [ie:s-fm reverse]). However if 7 ppl do skip day i will end day early (for today only).

Also for clarification, you may post pics, vids, and small clips if you like, any troll images you get from troll gun may be posted/quoted for all to see.

powerofdeath
April 13th, 2013, 07:15 AM
exception: smith and apprentice may only get the real gun once, they can recive the tranquilzer gun ulimted times, if gunsmith dies and apprentice got real gun it resets

If the apprentice receive a gun, shoot someone with it, and then the smith dies, will apprentice get another gun?

Can the weapon maker be killed at night? and can apprentice can be killed too? or are they both invulnerable to bullets?

If they cannot be killed at night? what about tranquilzer gun? can they both be silenced at night?

ika
April 13th, 2013, 09:41 AM
If the apprentice receive a gun, shoot someone with it, and then the smith dies, will apprentice get another gun?

If the weapon maker dies, the smith becomes the new weapon maker if he ever got a real gun it resets. He passes out the weapons then and is allowed to give himself a real gun again.

Can the weapon maker be killed at night? and can apprentice can be killed too? or are they both invulnerable to bullets?

Yes they can be shot at night, no one is invanurble unless they have a real vest. The vest are used manualy though

If they cannot be killed at night? what about tranquilzer gun? can they both be silenced at night?

see above, if target is alive tom they will be blackmailed

20 mins until day is over

ika
April 13th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Night !

The sun started to set, everyone was tired. They decided it was best to head on into their houses and see what happens tomorrow. But before they decided to call it a night one person decided to visit Ika.

“How do you do” the person asked, seeing that he still had the gun.

“Ok I guess, it’s a shame that I have to shoot someone tonight” Ika replied

Ika looked at the person and noticed he had a gun as well, but the gun was quite different. It was one of the troll guns, Ika smiled seeing that he had it and asked who was he going to use it on.

“You” the person said and fired it.

Ika laughed after the pic hit him and decided to show it to the town in enjoyment.

The person laughed too and then left for home hoping to see Ika in the morning. After the person got home a mysterious figure was walking into town. He had a bag full of items and started to go in peoples houses…

night end: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=april+14th+12%3A00+CST

ika
April 14th, 2013, 09:08 AM
WE ARE GOOD TO GO

DAY @ START

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 09:09 AM
I have gotten a vest.

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 09:09 AM
ika
This message has been deleted by ika.
Amusing

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 09:10 AM
I got nothing. :(

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 09:12 AM
I got nothing. :(

Cause no one loves you.

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Cause no one loves you.

Why are you so mean to me.. why.. ;(

ika
April 14th, 2013, 09:42 AM
forgot

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Why are you so mean to me.. why.. ;(

I'm not mean to you.
I make sweet love to you.

Apache
April 14th, 2013, 09:49 AM
omg no, where is the role play? why noone uses his troll guns... very sad. there's something strange going on... also the wolfram alpha link was wrong^^

let's get serious. looks like i've got a decision to make. damus do you think it's a fake vest?

Apache
April 14th, 2013, 09:53 AM
can the weapon maker give vest to himself or apprentice?
can the weapon maker chose to not give out vest?

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 09:55 AM
omg no, where is the role play? why noone uses his troll guns... very sad. there's something strange going on... also the wolfram alpha link was wrong^^

let's get serious. looks like i've got a decision to make. damus do you think it's a fake vest?

I want to use it but I'm thinking about editing a picture for the first time.

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 09:59 AM
I got a picture of gollum with the ring saying he went to jared as well.

I believe it is a fake vest.
Why would Weaponsmith give a real vest to his opponent.

ika
April 14th, 2013, 10:02 AM
can the weapon maker give vest to himself or apprentice?
weapon maker may give self one vest and one accual gun, same with apprentice. restest for apprentice if maker dies.
can the weapon maker chose to not give out vest?
yes weapon maker may expicly say to me he may not give out a vest

the alpha time is correct just due to work constrains i had to start it early i will make rp later tongith (prob during lunch break) and edit the post. i will announce it thwn it is in.

for those who didnt use their troll gun

also if anyone wishes to share their pics that they got they may post it, i will not be saying who is sending them

gtg im on the clock while doing this so lolz

Apache
April 14th, 2013, 10:03 AM
will you use it?

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 10:04 AM
will you use it?

Meh why not.
A vests a vest a vest even if its fake.

Apache
April 14th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Meh why not.
A vests a vest a vest even if its fake.

why did you tell us that you've received a vest? do you think the smith would say it if he gives vest to himself

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 10:11 AM
why did you tell us that you've received a vest? do you think the smith would say it if he gives vest to himself

Whenever I am town I like to be honest in my feedbacks and reads. Thats why I told you.

I don't think he would no. Calls too much attention to himself.

Apache
April 14th, 2013, 10:12 AM
wanna risk a bullet tonight?

TheDarkestLight
April 14th, 2013, 10:14 AM
I got nothin last night. I'm saddened...

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 10:20 AM

Yes and No.

Yes because erring on the side of caution, in your view, I am pulling a gambit and am the weaponsmith or his apprentice.

No because I dun wanna die

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Hi everyone, I'm finally back. Therefore can contribute more today. :]

Prons4
April 14th, 2013, 10:21 AM
I didn't get anything either. You guys must not think i'm cool.

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Whenever I am town I like to be honest in my feedbacks and reads. Thats why I told you.

I don't think he would no. Calls too much attention to himself.

lol no.
You fake claimed doused in paintball s-fm that I hosted.
Your argument is invalid.

Damus_Graves

TheDarkestLight
April 14th, 2013, 10:23 AM

The problem is, no one knows who you are...

Damus_Graves
lol no.
You fake claimed doused in paintball s-fm that I hosted.
Your argument is invalid.

Damus_Graves

doused =/= vest

clementine

wtf. I sent you a picture with my troll gun.
Lynch all liars?

But what possible motive could someone have to lie about receiving a picture?!

Prons4
April 14th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Yeah I know. My only friend on here is creed.

TheDarkestLight
April 14th, 2013, 10:26 AM

I feel ya, while some people have like 20, I only got 3 friends. I feel special.

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 10:26 AM

Psst

*Points at Damus' sig*

Can't hurt no?

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Clementine

Prons4
wtf. I sent you a picture with my troll gun.
Lynch all liars?

But what possible motive could someone have to lie about receiving a picture?!
Now I know who sent me the it. I thank you for it's randomness.

TheDarkestLight
Clementine

OMGUS -maybe?-

Orpz
The
There's someone named The on the Players List. I haven't seen a post from this player.

and friends lists are for chumps. 0friends4lyfe

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 10:29 AM
I think this game could drag on forever if the mafia decides to just hand out vests (fake or real) or tranquilizer or troll guns. We would know instantly (i.e. tomorrow) if Damus was lying about receiving a vest because if he got a gun and wanted to shoot someone secretly or hold onto it there would be a death at night, I believe.

Damus_Graves

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Now I know who sent me the it. I thank you for it's randomness.

Why did you lie about not receiving any feedback last night?
Prons4

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Also last night I received this picture:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrfvOaPDejzz22UP0RsHo5X5zryH5j0-5CeeC04t5N67Ou6LN7

super random lol

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 10:32 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrfvOaPDejzz22UP0RsHo5X5zryH5j0-5CeeC04t5N67Ou6LN7

super random lol

Your welcome

TheDarkestLight

super random lol

Chuck Norris riding on a dinosaur?

Orpz
I got a picture of gollum with the ring saying he went to jared as well.

;D

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 10:36 AM
jaczac

Nvm, If The was Weapon Smith, he'd be too afk to send in multiple night actions. He most likely wouldn't be picked for Apprentice because no one knew he existed on Day 1.

jaczac
April 14th, 2013, 10:39 AM
so did you vote me or not vote me. Im very confused

jaczac
April 14th, 2013, 10:39 AM
also i got a gun

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Interesting, wasn't Apache saying he had a gun earlier? or at least strongly hinting it.

jaczac
April 14th, 2013, 10:43 AM
well then dun dun dun!

the defense rests its case.

Apache
April 14th, 2013, 10:44 AM
ah u did use your trollguns^^ i visited ika last evening. i saw his gun, i feared he would just shoot me in the face ;) i wonder when and who he'll shoot 0o

Yes and No.

Yes because erring on the side of caution, in your view, I am pulling a gambit and am the weaponsmith or his apprentice.

No because I dun wanna die

i didn't say i think you're scum. are you?
it's just that noone might day if your vest is real. but it might not. that's the risk^^ let's see if someone else got a vest

also, revealing night feedback isn't always good, in FM17 i concealed that i was jailed because the jailor wanted it, they planned something. also i could confirm the marines then (marines = shared night chat with jailor)
so do you think the town benefits if all who receive a fake vest or real vest just tell? what do you recommend other townies?

clementine, are you the apprentice?

questions to all:
who would you shoot and why?
do you think i have a real gun or a bm gun
why do you think i received that gun

jaczac, what do you think which gun you have

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 10:44 AM

will you use it?

Sounds like a gun to me

Weapon Maker: You are the maker of weapons and want everyone dead
Each night hand out weapons to everyone

Weapon Maker chooses an apprentice n1
may give item to self
may not give multiple items of the same type
may give normal gun to self ONCE

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Do Guns and Tranquilizers appear the same in Night Feedback?
(ie both say "You received a gun last night!")

jaczac
April 14th, 2013, 10:48 AM
I really dont know, if i shoot someone and it turns out to be troll theyll kill me.

its all verrrry risky

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 10:52 AM
ah u did use your trollguns^^ i visited ika last evening. i saw his gun, i feared he would just shoot me in the face ;) i wonder when and who he'll shoot 0o

i didn't say i think you're scum. are you?
it's just that noone might day if your vest is real. but it might not. that's the risk^^ let's see if someone else got a vest

also, revealing night feedback isn't always good, in FM17 i concealed that i was jailed because the jailor wanted it, they planned something. also i could confirm the marines then (marines = shared night chat with jailor)
so do you think the town benefits if all who receive a fake vest or real vest just tell? what do you recommend other townies?

clementine, are you the apprentice?

questions to all:

jaczac, what do you think which gun you have

no I'm a citizen.

How many items can the mafia blacksmith give out? Damus, you, and jaczac all received something?
Also why is there an apprentice rolecard even though there is no space for him in the role list?

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 10:53 AM
How many items can the mafia blacksmith give out? Damus, you, and jaczac all received something?
Also why is there an apprentice rolecard even though there is no space for him in the role list?

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Nvm, it does.
Noctiz

Noctiz. He loves Damus too much.
Tranquilizer. Jaczac would be more dangerous to the town with a real gun imo (looking at day 1 posts)

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 10:57 AM

I can answer the second one! Weapon Smith can convert one citizen to be an apprentice in Night 1

jaczac
April 14th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Nvm, it does.
Noctiz

Tranquilizer. Jaczac would be more dangerous to the town with a real gun imo (looking at day 1 posts)
Fear not, that was just D1 effing around.

Apache
April 14th, 2013, 11:08 AM
guys you should read the setup and the RP. it says we can't differ between the 2 guns. he can give out every item max once
orpz yes i got a gun, that's clear, i meant what type^^ ok now you've already answered

*notices clementine wants us to believe he's not the apprentice by saying that he doesn't know how he is chosen*

jaczak if you don't use it you'll die too if it's a kill gun

jaczac
April 14th, 2013, 11:12 AM
dangit this game is so cunfusing.ohwell.

Prons4
April 14th, 2013, 11:20 AM
jaczac
planning to shoot somebody is wrong.

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Nvm, it does.
Noctiz

Oh my god, preshure!

If anything I would want Damus dead as early as possible as opposed to letting him live for whatever reason (because I love him? Really? Lol).

powerofdeath
April 14th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Hello, I sent the dinosaur pics to Clem for the lolz, I love random things, Weapons maker please give me more troll guns =0(not real/tranquilizer gun though)

powerofdeath
April 14th, 2013, 11:57 AM
I received no feedback last night.

Slaol
April 14th, 2013, 02:22 PM
I am subbing in for some negro. Gimme a few seconds to win this game.

ika
April 14th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Do Guns and Tranquilizers appear the same in Night Feedback?
(ie both say "You received a gun last night!")

yes. also player The has been replaced he should be MVPing you all shortyl

announce

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 02:24 PM
I am subbing in for some negro. Gimme a few seconds to win this game.

You don't have to be as good as the others. Seeing you try is enough, okay son? I love you.

Slaol
April 14th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Everyone should give me there thoughts on my entry to the game.

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 02:27 PM

Stylish, surprising, with a nice one-liner to show your presence. 10/10

TheDarkestLight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIF4_Sm-rgQ

NoctiZ
Oh, but that grammar mistake costs you a point. *their

jaczac
Beeeyautifulz

Slaol
April 14th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Seeing as how my birthday is tomorrow I demand a role call, and matching feedbacks claims for the first night.
I shall start. I am Citizen like the MVC we all know Slaoouuul is.

ika
April 14th, 2013, 02:29 PM

gun, tranquilzer gun, vest and fake vest can be sent once each night however thy have same feedback (you got a gun, you got a vest) troll gun may be sent to whoever and no limit i will also be doing it but you will know its a troll gun

orpz answer

done

ika
April 14th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Seeing as how my birthday is tomorrow I demand a role call, and matching feedbacks claims for the first night.

are you trying to pull an orpz here?

Slaol
April 14th, 2013, 02:32 PM
are you trying to pull an orpz here?

No. Orpz claims when he is things that need scum to kill them. I claim when I am things that need not be killed. Maximum invulnerability acquired.

TheDarkestLight
April 14th, 2013, 02:33 PM
No. Orpz claims when he is things that need scum to kill them. I claim when I am things that need not be killed. Maximum invulnerability acquired.

But isn't everyone gonna claim the same thing?

Slaol
April 14th, 2013, 02:34 PM

'Citizen' never means the same thing as 'Citizen', TDL.

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Nah, I think scum will be honest this time around. They have been lying all the time now, it's time to come clean.

TheDarkestLight
April 14th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Nah, I think scum will be honest this time around. They have been lying all the time now, it's time to come clean.

According to the Costa Nostra, a Made Man isn't supposed to lie, even if it reveals that he is a Made Man.

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 02:37 PM
According to the Costa Nostra, a Made Man isn't supposed to lie, even if it reveals that he is a Made Man.

This is so deep, I'm going to drown!

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 03:01 PM

Syntax seems to be good. Short choppy words are arranged very neatly together, with a light sprinkle of 2-syllable and 3 syllable words. +5
Improper use of "there". -8
Everyone is a singular antecedent, using "their" is incorrect. A common mistake. -2

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Since we are all being honest in this role call, including the scums, I claim Shitizen.

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Ugh, we are following through with the useless role call? I claim a first row spot.
But for real, do you expect people to claim anything other than citizen?

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Ugh, we are following through with the useless role call? I claim a first row spot.

It's not useless as long as everyone is honest! :D

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 03:08 PM

You are a Paranoid Jester.

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 03:08 PM
It's not useless as long as everyone is honest! :D

Yes, but when has scum been honest? 1 out of 30 games? I mean, the only person who would be sane enough to do that is Damus on Day 1 (atleast he is the only example I remember). :P

jaczac
April 14th, 2013, 03:09 PM
AHEM

NoctiZ
You are a Paranoid Jester.

Yes please shoot me Damus.

NoctiZ
AHEM

LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 03:10 PM
AHEM
You claimed under different conditions anyway, DOESN'T COUNT. NOW GET OFF MY LAWN.

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I feel both jaczac and Apache are clear as Citizens, for the Weapon Maker wouldn't be daring enough to give himself or his apprentice a weapon while the Paranoid Jester is still out there.

I'm clear too cause I'm Orpz

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 03:14 PM
I feel both jaczac and Apache are clear as Citizens, for the Weapon Maker wouldn't be daring enough to give himself or his apprentice a weapon while the Paranoid Jester is still out there.

Aw come on, it only makes them less suspicious. Never assume too much is my motto.

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Aw come on, it only makes them less suspicious. Never assume too much is my motto.

fineeeee less suspicious

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 03:18 PM
fineeeee less suspicious

Good boy. Here is a cookie.

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 03:20 PM

Dafuq kind of argument is this?

So he gives people a weapon that can shoot him and kill him? If anything I think they're clear-ish based on meta unless jaczac or Apache was mafia to start off with. I feel like someone like Orpz or the other mid-range guys are good targets for the blacksmith apprentice.

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Orpz

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Orpz has a fair point.
Weapon-smith and Apprentice would be taking too much of a risk to be shoot people themselves.
Besides both of them are not stupid enough to really do this, however no matter what this implies I do not know who they are.
I mean after all its more likey that the Weapon-smith will just be giving the guns they have to players who are usually good town leaders and watch them make the choice between dying themselves or killing their townmembers.

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 03:21 PM
lsdkjflskdfhlskd y nobody is sheeping me this game!?

I can't hunt scum if nobody joins any of my trains.

Prons4
April 14th, 2013, 03:22 PM
I'm just a humble citizen, doing citizen like things.

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 03:22 PM
lsdkjflskdfhlskd y nobody is sheeping me this game!?

I can't hunt scum if nobody joins any of my trains.

I dislike how wishywashy you are on the votes :cheesy:

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Ah, I understand clem. I can see a reason for lynching Orpz, but not sure if that's enough.. Hmm.. gonna think about this.

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 03:25 PM
I dislike how wishywashy you are on the votes :cheesy:

Attempts to discredit me are noted.

Creating many trains has this purpose: See who is willing to vote on each player. I believe the weaponsmith will not vote on his apprentice due to numbers, and by this line of reasoning if we create enough serious trains with the intention to lynch someone we should be able to see some interesting trends emerge.

If we don't create trains, we don't have access to this information.
do u c wut i c?

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Orpz

He jumps from one vote to another, votes people for weak reasons (has his vote on me because he thinks I would be someone who would give Damus a vest, wat), claims that Apache and jaczac are cleared even though it doesn't clear them as citizen but only lessens suspicion..
it seems to me that he is trying way too hard to look pro-town. Others may not agree with this, but I will be joining clem on her train. CHOO CHOO

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 03:35 PM
chooooo choooo

If you're saying the weapon smith won't risk lynching his apprentice because of numbers, why would he risk letting his apprentice or himself die to a Paranoid Jester? It would take out 2 scums for Town and is a high risk. There is no risk for giving the Town the gun this day because he probably gave himself a vest last night (hence only 1 Vest claim - a fake vest).

Damus, Jaczac, and Apache are not WeaponSmith/Apprentices.
Neither am I guise believe me

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 03:35 PM
i am innocent. town plz.

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 03:38 PM
They could have given themselves fake stuff/tranquilizer while giving a real gun to a town player. Just because something is more likely doesn't mean that this is what happens, especially in a game where deceiving is one of the big parts of the game.

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Orpz

He jumps from one vote to another, votes people for weak reasons (has his vote on me because he thinks I would be someone who would give Damus a vest, wat), claims that Apache and jaczac are cleared even though it doesn't clear them as citizen but only lessens suspicion..
it seems to me that he is trying way too hard to look pro-town. Others may not agree with this, but I will be joining clem on her train. CHOO CHOO

I'm trying hard to look pro-town because I am town :smile:

They could have given themselves fake stuff/tranquilizer while giving a real gun to a town player. Just because something is more likely doesn't mean that this is what happens, especially in a game where deceiving is one of the big parts of the game.

Fine. Fine. Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
They are less suspicious

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 03:45 PM
I'm trying hard to look pro-town because I am town :smile:
Unusual for someone like you, don't you think?
Now, if you placed your votes on valid reasons that would be okay, but to me every reason you gave with each of your votes look like an excuse to me.

Fine. Fine. Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
They are less suspicious
You already said that, but only after I told you how it should be seen from an objectively speaking point of view, so it doesn't change much. You said it like you meant it at that moment.

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 03:52 PM
If I'm Citizen in a game where the entire Town is Citizen, I act pro-town instead of spamming (EXCEPT DAY 1) since there's no other way of gathering information and purposely acting scummy will mislead the town. If we're gonna meta, see FMXVII where the entire Town was (basically) Citizens.

The vote had a valid reason.

I do mean it. The response was to appease your concerns about my excessive faith 8).

I'm still innocent.

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 03:57 PM
If I'm Citizen in a game where the entire Town is Citizen, I act pro-town instead of spamming (EXCEPT DAY 1) since there's no other way of gathering information and purposely acting scummy will mislead the town. If we're gonna meta, see FMXVII where the entire Town was (basically) Citizens.

The vote had a valid reason.

I do mean it. The response was to appease your concerns about my excessive faith 8).

I'm still innocent.

Your vote on "The" was only based on his inactivity but you quickly noticed how stupid that was as an inactive player couldn't've been able to submit night actions.

Your vote on jaczac was pretty much without explanation IIRC, atleast it didn't struck me as good if there was one.

Your vote on me is/was just silly.

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Will you be modkilling inactive players? Because "The" 's schedule is very lackluster for FMs. He will most likely not be back for another two days or so.

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Will you be modkilling inactive players? Because "The" 's schedule is very lackluster for FMs. He will most likely not be back for another two days or so.

Slaol replaced "The".

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Slaol replaced "The".

Hm.

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 04:07 PM
I voted Jaczac because of how effective it was last S-FM. Gets information.
For you, I thought you were scum. You just gave off that feel ya know? That's as good as it gets for a reason to vote lol.

I accept your analysis even though it's misguided, you are now less suspicious.
but i still h8 u. jk

NoctiZ
April 14th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Alright, I got some bits of information, that should do for now.
But don't think that clears you from anything! :suspicious:

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 04:21 PM
chooooo choooo

If you're saying the weapon smith won't risk lynching his apprentice because of numbers, why would he risk letting his apprentice or himself die to a Paranoid Jester? It would take out 2 scums for Town and is a high risk. There is no risk for giving the Town the gun this day because he probably gave himself a vest last night (hence only 1 Vest claim - a fake vest).

Damus, Jaczac, and Apache are not WeaponSmith/Apprentices.
Neither am I guise believe me

Good point about the paranoid jester. I just wonder how you know that there are supposed to be two vest claims unless you are the weaponsmith. tbh the role cards are extremely confusing (I'm still waiting on ika to clarify things about the number of items he can give out per night) and it seems suspicious to me that you seem to know all these details like you might have asked him last night when you were figuring out who to give what.

I stand with my vote. Best lead so far imo.

TheDarkestLight
April 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM
I iz here, letz me read.

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 04:24 PM
It seems strange to me that the weaponsmith decided to give out three items when he can only give out one of each item during the whole game. O.o

TheDarkestLight
April 14th, 2013, 04:25 PM
I don't know what to think about Orpz...
I doubt the WS would give a real vest to someone like Damus, if I was WS I would want him dead, and giving him a real vest wouldn't do that.
For the Apprentice, I doubt he would pick a high skilled player, that would be to obvious. But then again WIFOM.

And now for something you all will love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqI0hTm0s98

TheDarkestLight
April 14th, 2013, 04:28 PM
It seems strange to me that the weaponsmith decided to give out three items when he can only give out one of each item during the whole game. O.o

may give item to self

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Good point about the paranoid jester. I just wonder how you know that there are supposed to be two vest claims unless you are the weaponsmith. tbh the role cards are extremely confusing (I'm still waiting on ika to clarify things about the number of items he can give out per night) and it seems suspicious to me that you seem to know all these details like you might have asked him last night when you were figuring out who to give what.

I stand with my vote. Best lead so far imo.

I was confused too, I asked ika some questions on page 2 (50 posts per page), and got impatient so I read the setup again.
Weapon Maker can hand out multiple thingymajigs a night and can vest himself, so it makes sense that he would vest himself while handing out multiple thingymajigs.

If I was the Weapon Maker, I'd know there's only supposed to be 1 vest claim since there'd be no reason for a Weapon Maker to give a vest to a townie. And the WM wouldn't reveal he got a vest himself. It is possible that Damus foresaw this and gave himself a real vest while not giving out a fake vest. Would Damus be safest to shoot tonight? We gotta test that vest out.
idk what to say if I'm being fos'd for rereading the setup T_T

brb 20 minutes

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 04:30 PM
I don't know what to think about Orpz...
I doubt the WS would give a real vest to someone like Damus, if I was WS I would want him dead, and giving him a real vest wouldn't do that.
For the Apprentice, I doubt he would pick a high skilled player, that would be to obvious. But then again WIFOM.

And now for something you all will love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqI0hTm0s98

TheDarkestLight

Your first post said you had limited time to post yet you're not making good use of the time!
To me, seems like it was an excuse to lurk.

TheDarkestLight
April 14th, 2013, 04:34 PM
TheDarkestLight

Your first post said you had limited time to post yet you're not making good use of the time!

Notice how I am gone at random times... Herp Derp Herp, just because I have LIMITED time, doesn't mean I have NO time.

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 04:41 PM
may give item to self

These directly contradict each other. Waiting for ika to answer.

Damus_Graves
April 14th, 2013, 04:43 PM
These directly contradict each other. Waiting for ika to answer.

I already asked him. He gave his answer

clementine
I was confused too, I asked ika some questions on page 2 (50 posts per page), and got impatient so I read the setup again.
Weapon Maker can hand out multiple thingymajigs a night and can vest himself, so it makes sense that he would vest himself while handing out multiple thingymajigs.

If I was the Weapon Maker, I'd know there's only supposed to be 1 vest claim since there'd be no reason for a Weapon Maker to give a vest to a townie. And the WM wouldn't reveal he got a vest himself. It is possible that Damus foresaw this and gave himself a real vest while not giving out a fake vest. Would Damus be safest to shoot tonight? We gotta test that vest out.
idk what to say if I'm being fos'd for rereading the setup T_T

brb 20 minutes

The thing is, I read the setup but ika's wording is extremely confusing/ambiguous/contradictory. imo the only way you can know this is if you pm'ed ika beforehand because you're the weaponsmith who was trying to figure out his role card specifics.

So no, you are not getting FoS'ed for reading the setup. You are getting FoS'ed for knowing details about the setup's scum role card that are unclear without previous correspondance with ika.

Stop strawmanning my arguments. kthx.

Orpz

NoctiZ
Pretty sure it means that the WM can't give several items of the same type during one night, but a player who has received a vest may receive a vest again the next night. Not sure what ika said to that.

I'm going to sleep guys, cya later.

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 04:46 PM
what it states is that the weapon maker can give the same exact item to a person

example: person A is weapon maker, he gives person B the real gun on day X, on night X he may give person B a real gun again for day Y. you notcie two guns are handed out so if person B gets the gun twice he might have 2 real guns or it could be the trnquilzers gun.

hope that clears it up

hm ok found it.
Sorry, I was traveling until yesterday and I guess I missed this in my skim of the thread. D:

There goes that argument.

TheDarkestLight
April 14th, 2013, 04:46 PM
TheDarkestLight

Good use... Well, I stated my opinion on pressing concerns, gave a slight answer to clem's question, and now I know my opinion on you. Scum trying to shove blame onto someone else to survive.

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Good use... Well, I stated my opinion on pressing concerns, gave a slight answer to clem's question, and now I know my opinion on you. Scum trying to shove blame onto someone else to survive.

Your posts all seemed spammy to me. Hold up, I'm going to compile all of your posts prior to my vote (except recent and first ones) and see if I missed something. None of them left an impression on me except your 2nd one because I play Terran :D. Your opinion is basically what everyone says when being voted by someone under pressure, is not a good way to escape my FoS, and top of that it's wrong.

Meh I got nothing...
(Click for context)

I got nothin last night. I'm saddened...
Hm...this is an ok post. +1

I feel ya, while some people have like 20, I only got 3 friends. I feel special.

OMGUS -maybe?-

Chuck Norris riding on a dinosaur?

[video=youtube;WIF4_Sm-rgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIF4_Sm-rgQ[video]
(Broke the video link so it doesn't take up room)

Legitimate concern. +1

I iz here, letz me read.
Reading and notifying people of your return is good, as it won't let you escape. +1

The rest are good, at least. You just miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight be clean but I'm keeping my vote on you for now. methinks u r a paranoid jester because of the spams. It draws too much unnecessary attention if you were Weapon Maker/Apprentice.

TheDarkestLight
April 14th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Your posts all seemed spammy to me. Hold up, I'm going to compile all of your posts prior to my vote (except recent and first ones) and see if I missed something. None of them left an impression on me except your 2nd one because I play Terran :D. Your opinion is basically what everyone says when being voted by someone under pressure, is not a good way to escape my FoS, and top of that it's wrong.

(Click for context)

Hm...this is an ok post. +1

(Broke the video link so it doesn't take up room)

Legitimate concern. +1

Reading and notifying people of your return is good, as it won't let you escape. +1

The rest are good, at least. You just miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight be clean but I'm keeping my vote on you for now. methinks u r a paranoid jester because of the spams. It draws too much unnecessary attention if you were Weapon Maker/Apprentice.

How can we know its wrong? By stating something is wrong that normally means it isn't.

Also Orpz, if I was the Jester, wouldn't you leave me alive in hopes the Scum might give themselves a gun and shoot me? -Despite the fact that I am NOT the Jester-

The scum would want the Jester lynched so they could star giving the guns to themselves.

Slaol
April 14th, 2013, 05:19 PM
clementine

Back to my nap.

Slaol
April 14th, 2013, 05:20 PM
But before I go I would like to kindly ask the Weapon Maker to surrender. My birthday is tomorrow, and this would be the most interesting MVP if I could get you to surrender. Would be just great. Kthxbye.

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 05:32 PM
How can we know its wrong? By stating something is wrong that normally means it isn't.

Also Orpz, if I was the Jester, wouldn't you leave me alive in hopes the Scum might give themselves a gun and shoot me? -Despite the fact that I am NOT the Jester-

The scum would want the Jester lynched so they could star giving the guns to themselves.

It's wrong because it's wrong. Trust me.

Lynching a Paranoid Jester > No lynch.
But I see your argument, it might be beneficial to keep you alive. Though if the Town decides on who the Paranoid Jester is but doesn't remove them at day, the PJ might get wifom shield at night and end up flipping Weapon Maker or something.

ika
April 14th, 2013, 08:33 PM

slaol was the replacement for "The"

Slaol
April 14th, 2013, 08:34 PM
But before I go I would like to kindly ask the Weapon Maker to surrender. My birthday is tomorrow, and this would be the most interesting MVP if I could get you to surrender. Would be just great. Kthxbye.

bump

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 08:35 PM
glorious leader slaol u are here

Slaol
April 14th, 2013, 08:36 PM
The Cult of Slaol demands the reveal of the Weapons Maker

Orpz
April 14th, 2013, 08:38 PM
but glorious leader slaol wat if they dont

clementine
April 14th, 2013, 08:43 PM
The Cult of Slaol demands the reveal of the Weapons Maker

just demand ika, a loyal member of the cult of slaol to make it happen for you :P

ika
April 14th, 2013, 09:38 PM
The weapon maker is [Name retracted] the apprentice is [Name retracted]

powerofdeath
April 15th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Apache
I have school in few minutes and wont be back by the time this day is over

Apache
April 15th, 2013, 05:30 AM
*sees apache got a gun*
*sees he's probably town*
*places vote on him*

looks hard like he wants to die tonight. jester spotted^^
from a towns perspective paranoid jester should be lynched! it is a threat for all townies who get a gun which can be removed by lynching him. it is no threat for the weapon maker or the apprentice because noone forces them to kill
powerofdeath
all get on that train pls
additional reasons for killing jester: might be scum who fakes jester, doesnt vote pro town, will get confirmation that jester is gone

clemetine, i didn't pm ika and still understood the setup. furthermore i don't think the weapon maker would show us that he knows the setup very well, if he knows if from pms

sloal, who would you shoot tonight? your chance to get MVP!

also, i think i got a real gun. remember my conversation with damus about suiciding or killing? he got a (prolly fake) vest and i got a gun. seems legit. jaczak talked a bunch of bullshit and got a blackmail gun^^ what irony
jaczak, it would be best if we both shoot the same target. bmed people only hurt the town, no matter who it is, if we shoot the same noone will be bmed

ika
April 15th, 2013, 06:31 AM
*comes on and looks at vote counter*

3 and half housrs remain

Apache
April 15th, 2013, 06:34 AM
you still owe me rp ;(

NoctiZ
April 15th, 2013, 06:35 AM
*comes on and looks at vote counter*

3 and half housrs remain

Shh.. you are missing a person in the picture observing this spectacle. :>

ika
April 15th, 2013, 06:38 AM
you still owe me rp ;(

how aobut this. i will make epic day end rp

if you still want day 2 opening rp i can still make somethign its just then i have to redo closing rp...

give me a few mins to make a rp.

Apache
April 15th, 2013, 06:47 AM
do as you want ;)
i just wish ppl come on now and vote...

ika
April 15th, 2013, 06:53 AM
So that night everyone slept pretty well. But soon everyone woke up to the storm that was passing through. They all looked outside to see that there was quite a storm. Everyone shut their windows to keep the rain from coming in. In the distance the weapon maker looked into the town and saw the group move it. The person smiled and headed on down to the town in the rain. The person seemed to have stopped by each place before stopping at one person house. And walking in, several towns’ people noticed the person walk in but it was too stormy to see who it exactly was. After a bit the person left and header back to the house on the hill.

As day broke and the sky cleared the visitors came on out to talk again but something seemed wrong. The town seemed to have been deserted. Not a single soul in sight, it was only them. Ika came out and told them the grave news.

“It seems like the weapon maker has chosen one of you to become the apprentice.” He started to say. “The town is now more scared than ever. They have all decided to leave and not come back until it is over”

“What about you?” One person asked

“Ika pulled out the gun he had from yesterday, “He apparently forgot to fill it with ammo. But this time he left me a gun with a shot in it. I checked it this morning and it now has one shot in it.”

Ika had a grave face and walked away to his house.

There! The closing rp will probably be better

NoctiZ
April 15th, 2013, 06:57 AM
ika

Holy shit bro, don't shoot us.

Apache
April 15th, 2013, 07:01 AM
looks like ika needs to shoot himself this time :(

Orpz
April 15th, 2013, 07:01 AM
I agree, it probably would be better for Apache and Jac to target the same people.

I would say to shoot powerofdeath, unless you two think up a better target.

ika
April 15th, 2013, 07:03 AM
*notices theres 6 chambers*

Russian roulette anyone?

Apache
April 15th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Sir, no sir, I can't shoot the jester! You'd better vote him now, sir!

Apache
April 15th, 2013, 09:33 AM
ok since it's day end -30 min, i'll make an important announcement
i will not shoot damus tonite. you can keep your vest but i recomment to use it so you know if it's fake or not

i will probably shoot 4Prons, unless i find a better target when i reread. he is pretty suspicious since he refuses to contribute anything and only spams. even if he's a citizen we won't lose much. jaczac, it's best if you shoot him too!

just in case he is the paranoid jester, make sure to lynch powerofdeath. lynch powerofdeath anyways

Damus_Graves
April 15th, 2013, 10:01 AM
ok since it's day end -30 min, i'll make an important announcement
i will not shoot damus tonite. you can keep your vest but i recomment to use it so you know if it's fake or not

i will probably shoot 4Prons, unless i find a better target when i reread. he is pretty suspicious since he refuses to contribute anything and only spams. even if he's a citizen we won't lose much. jaczac, it's best if you shoot him too!

just in case he is the paranoid jester, make sure to lynch powerofdeath. lynch powerofdeath anyways

No no no no no.
He is very new and this is his very first FM ever.
Give him a break man. Have a heart.

Apache
April 15th, 2013, 10:03 AM
you think he's town?

Slaol
April 15th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Clementine is weapon maker. Fyi

Apache
April 15th, 2013, 10:05 AM
also, damus, dont make it even more hard for me :(

Apache
April 15th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Clementine is weapon maker. Fyi

why him?

Damus_Graves
April 15th, 2013, 10:07 AM
also, damus, dont make it even more hard for me :(

What are you talking about?
I just don't want you to shoot Prons4 so permaturely.
For being so new..

Apache
April 15th, 2013, 10:08 AM
i dont wanna kill a townie, thats all

Damus_Graves
April 15th, 2013, 10:09 AM
The better thing to do here is..

You can shoot Clem or Slaol. How about that?

Apache
April 15th, 2013, 10:17 AM
why
i suspect clemetine but not slaol

ika
April 15th, 2013, 10:46 AM
SOr for lateness school and all... ya.

As the sun set everyone decided it would be best if they would just pick up tomorrow. So they started to head instide. But before everyone went in there was a gunshot. The only person besides the visitors who had a gun was Ika. The visitors still had theirs and were unfired. They heard another gunshot this time they knew it came from Ika’s house. Everyone hurried over to the house to find out the door was locked.

“I got it,” one person said and then kicked the door open.

They entered the house to try and find where Ika was, another gunshot. They followed it to the source of it to find that Ika was dead. He apparently shot himself with the gun he was given. But what was odd is that they heard 3 shots but only one was apparently fired through Ika. Something was wrong. They continued to look around the house to try and find out where the other 2 shots came from. But to no advail they could not seem to find out where it came from. But then just as they were about to leave they found his computer. It had many files on it some of it being notes, some of it being schoolwork, some even being rp things. But what interested everyone the most was the link that was pulled up.

[Spoiler=Link]

It was confirmed. Ika’s roll was Troll. And apparently he just trolled all the visitors as a last trick. Just as they were about to leave the saw a figure. They couldn't exactly make out who it was but one thing for sure it wasn’t going to be the last time they would see the figure.

time ends: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=april+16th+12%3A00+CST (maybe sooner or later due to work and school)

ika
April 16th, 2013, 09:46 AM
DAY #

So we all walked to our homes. We decided it was best to wait for tomorrow and see what happens. However all of us feared to die tonight and we also feared to get a gun this night. Noone of them wanted to be in my position right now. Those upstanding Citizens just wanted to survive this horror and relied on others to do so. This night they all relied on jaczak and me and I knew that.
I tried to sleep a bit before having to use the gun but i couldn't. I was lying in the bed and rethought my decision. Is it really a good idea to shoot 4prons? What if he's a jester? What if he's even town? I couldn't live with the guilt of killing an innocent Citizen. I'm not a murderer...
Actually, I wasn't even sure anymore if I should use the gun at all. Yes, I had said I definitely would, but that's pretty easy to say. Now that I am in this situation I have strong doubts. However, in the end I decided we have to take that risk. Because the Weapon Maker needs to die or we all will. Damn, is that a heavy burden...
Some hours later I left my house to get the job done. The Town was completely dark and empty. No soul in sight. I wondered what the Weapon Maker was currently doing, maybe he was making his items at that moment. Or he's just sleeping...
Hesitantly, I went to 4Prons house. His door wasn't locked so I just walked in to find him asleep. He looked very peaceful in his bed. When i saw him, I remembered, that he was still quite young. Maybe like 15 or 16? What if he is just such a bad help because he is so young? Whatever, I told myself, it doesn't matter anymore. I took the gun out, pointed at him and whispered "May god forgive me..." Then i pulled the trigger.

It took me some seconds to realize that nothing happened. Was it only a troll gun? No, can't be, those have a troll face on them. It was a 6-shot revolver. I opened it and saw there was only one bullet. Obviously the last chamber was empty. "This must have been a sign!", I thought and decided to listen to it. I closed the revolver but made sure this chamber wasn't empty. Just when I was about to leave, he suddenly woke up and saw me. He looked down and saw the gun. He sadly told me "It's ok, just shoot me. You have to do it, I understand that."

I said " No, something told me I should not."

He looked surprised "I really will give my best from now on. I hope you'll shoot the right guy tonight."

"Yeah, I hope so, too... - I hope so, too."

I went out into darkness again. I had literally no idea what to do now.
After thinking quite a while, TheDarkestLight came to my mind. Wasn't he suspicious, too? Besides I remembered Orpz accusing him, so we might also learn if we know if TheDarkestLight is evil. I walked over to his house, but when I arrived at his door, it was suddenly opened and the guy came out.

"I knew it", he said.

"Sorry, bro", I aimed at his face.

At once he grabbed the gun and tried to turn it around to shoot me. But I could keep the upper hand and managed to pull the trigger.
A very load sound... the shot hit his chest. The entire Town must've heard this. I left that cruel weapon behind and ran home as fast as I could, because I was really terrified. All I heard from him was *insert Darth Vader 'Nooooo'*. And then: "Make sure to get Orpz!!"
I knew neither whether he was evil nor whether it was a real gun or a tranquilizer gun. All I knew that there was unfortunately no fucking way he could not be dead or blackmailed, because we don't have a Doc in this Town. However, we shall see tomorrow.
Very saddened but also excited and mainly out of breath, I arrived at my home and went to bed. But this night I could not sleep.

TheDarkestLight was The Legendary Weapon Maker! The apprentice remains now taking the mantle of the weapon maker.

Role list
1.clementine
2. powerofdeath
3. NoctiZ
4. Damus_Graves
5. Apache
6. Slaol
7. Pronz4
8. jazac
9. TDL –Shot by a gun (weapon maker)
10. Orpz

Thanks for the RP!

ika
April 16th, 2013, 10:00 AM
WHO NEGGED REP ME IN MY OWN GAME?

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Not bad.
Told you Prons4 was a bad target to shoot.

Slaol
April 16th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Ok, well then Clem is the apprentice. Also, who had the gun?

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 10:26 AM
And now we must lynch Jaczac.
Reason: AFK-ness and general spam.

jaczac

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Confirmed Town in view of everyone:
Apache

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Confirmed Town in view of everyone:
Apache

And Prons4

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Revelation:
I now have a Gun + Vest. {Did not use it last night}

clementine
April 16th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Ok, well then Clem is the apprentice. Also, who had the gun?

I am not the apprentice!

jaczac
-lurk

Slaol
April 16th, 2013, 10:42 AM
I am not the apprentice!

jaczac
-lurk

Deflection, scum
clementine

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Aha, something I expected. I got a gun.

With that, WHAT'S UP GUYS! Night went better than expected, eh?

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Aha, something I expected. I got a gun.

With that, WHAT'S UP GUYS! Night went better than expected, eh?

Must be a lie because I have a gun.
NoctiZ

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Must be a lie because I have a gun.
NoctiZ

Did you forget how the game works? One is a tranquilizer, the other is a real gun. Get skillzzz

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Did you forget how the game works? One is a tranquilizer, the other is a real gun. Get skillzzz

And how would know which is which?
Personal attack + lie = Scum

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 11:16 AM
And how would know which is which?
Personal attack + lie = Scum

You don't, we concluded that already. What u doing Damus?

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 11:17 AM
You don't, we concluded that already. What u doing Damus?

Finding scum, which is you.

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Finding scum, which is you.

Lol'd hard, you place a vote on me saying I lied, although my claim to have received a gun is completely legitimate and possible. Nice work, Sherlock. Proceed to lynch me plx

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Lol'd hard, you place a vote on me saying I lied, although my claim to have received a gun is completely legitimate and possible. Nice work, Sherlock. Proceed to lynch me plx

K will do scum

Slaol
April 16th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Guys. Please vote Clementine.

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Eh alright, then I won't have to use my gun hoping that it's a real gun.

clementine

brb shower

Slaol
April 16th, 2013, 11:46 AM

'Citizen' never means the same thing as 'Citizen', TDL.

Unluckily it wasn't my gun shot, but thank you someone for seeing this for what it was intended. It isn't a claim that was desired, it was response to the request.

And now, NoctiZ

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Back.
So, you can either lynch me by joining Damus's train who gave no reason to lynch me (and please don't hide other reasons from town pls), or you can let me live and potentially kill clementine, because I am 90% set on shooting her.

Your choice guys.
I expect to get lynched so I'm sorry you can't use my RP ika as that only works when I get shot. :D

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 12:18 PM
I have outed as gotten a gun.
Noctiz has gotten a gun, claimed.
I have told him that he could not have received a gun due to me having one.
He responds with Yours is a tranq. Mine is a gun.
Only way to know this: NoctiZ is Weapon Smith.

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 12:21 PM
I have outed as gotten a gun.
Noctiz has gotten a gun, claimed.
I have told him that he could not have received a gun due to me having one.
He responds with Yours is a tranq. Mine is a gun.
Only way to know this: NoctiZ is Weapon Smith.
LOL

One is a tranquilizer, the other is a real gun.

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 12:25 PM
While we are talking about this, may I add that I do suspect you to have received the tranquilizer gun? I'm sure that the Weapon Smith wouldn't give an experienced player the gun, or atleast I think that it is the case.

Slaol
April 16th, 2013, 12:33 PM
While we are talking about this, may I add that I do suspect you to have received the tranquilizer gun? I'm sure that the Weapon Smith wouldn't give an experienced player the gun, or atleast I think that it is the case.

Flattery is the sincerest form of scum.

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 12:34 PM

Indeed

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 12:35 PM

This was flattering? It was stating facts. Damus is an experienced player. Fact. If I had wanted to flatter him then I would've used a different adjective.

jaczac
April 16th, 2013, 01:46 PM
I am blackmailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prons4
April 16th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Why wouldn't the weapon maker give n experienced player a gun.

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 01:54 PM

Because he risks getting himself shot more likely than if he gave a weapon to an inexperienced player, depending on the playstyle of the Weapon Maker of course. It's something you should assume if you think that the Weapon Maker wouldn't want to make experienced people a stronger factor in deciding the game for town.

Apache
April 16th, 2013, 01:56 PM
omg i'm so relieved that i got the right guy^^ i changed my mind and didnt go to 4prons. i was really thinking a long time who i should shoot. so i had the real gun. jaczak had the bm gun, probably used it on 4prons so he is probably the one who's blackmailed

who i suspect:
noctiz
clementine

jester:
powerofdeath (most likely)
4prons

reasons:
clemetine tried hard to convince us that he doesnt know the setup at all. acts like a new player, i thought he's an experienced

noctiz:
was cp9 buddy of TDL in FM17 so he might just choose him as buddy again. suspicious posts. very likely the smith started to hand out real guns to his apprentice

btw the guy who shoots me in apprentice or jester.

recommendation:
lynch the jester. is a big harm for town. why i cant tell because the apprentice can take use of it
noctiz, shoot yourself or shoot clem. taken one of those is the apprentice, we definitely get him next day.
if it's noctiz he shoots clem who flips citizen, then we know it's noctiz. if he instead shoots someone else we know too
if it's clem then either noctiz shoots him or he shoots himself, flips citizen and we know it's clem

at which night did the WM choose apprentice? n1 or n0

powerofdeath

Apache
April 16th, 2013, 01:58 PM

I am blackmailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ok he shot himself. so forget this one

"jaczak had the bm gun, probably used it on 4prons so he is probably the one who's blackmailed"

powerofdeath
April 16th, 2013, 01:58 PM
damus_graves

Trying to get Noctiz with a false lead
Noctiz clearly said one gun is transq while the other is real, and Damus accuse Noctiz of saying he know which gun is which

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 02:04 PM
noctiz:
was cp9 buddy of TDL in FM17 so he might just choose him as buddy again. suspicious posts. very likely the smith started to hand out real guns to his apprentice
As a side note, I didn't like TDL's performance in that FM, but that has nothing to do with him possibly choosing me anyway.

recommendation:
lynch the jester. is a big harm for town. why i cant tell because the apprentice can take use of it
noctiz, shoot yourself or shoot clem. taken one of those is the apprentice, we definitely get him next day.
if it's noctiz he shoots clem who flips citizen, then we know it's noctiz. if he instead shoots someone else we know too
if it's clem then either noctiz shoots him or he shoots himself, flips citizen and we know it's clem[/COLOR]

powerofdeath

What, how is it only between me or clementine? How is everyone else automatically cleared and why am I the apprentice for wanting to shoot clementine based on my own reasons if clementine flips citizen?
My suspects are clementine or Damus.

Prons4
April 16th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Damus_Graves
Also the host didn't reset vote count

powerofdeath
April 16th, 2013, 02:09 PM
omg i'm so relieved that i got the right guy^^ i changed my mind and didnt go to 4prons. i was really thinking a long time who i should shoot. so i had the real gun. jaczak had the bm gun, probably used it on 4prons so he is probably the one who's blackmailed

who i suspect:
noctiz
clementine

jester:
powerofdeath (most likely)
4prons

reasons:
clemetine tried hard to convince us that he doesnt know the setup at all. acts like a new player, i thought he's an experienced

noctiz:

btw the guy who shoots me in apprentice or jester.

recommendation:
if it's clem then either noctiz shoots him or he shoots himself, flips citizen and we know it's clem

at which night did the WM choose apprentice? n1 or n0

powerofdeath

But Im not the jester
But im keeping my vote on damus

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Damus_Graves
Also the host didn't reset vote count

It is typically custom for anyone who does not wish to be considered sheepy, and thus suspect if the lynch turns out sourly which this one will, to provide their reasoning with each placement of vote.
I would suggest you do so please as this also allows the defendant to present a case for his defense as anything else only reduced his options to babbling or raging, generally.

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 02:11 PM
damus_graves

Trying to get Noctiz with a false lead
Noctiz clearly said one gun is transq while the other is real, and Damus accuse Noctiz of saying he know which gun is which

For example this vote here was placed due to a perception of my lead being a fabrication and thus warrant of a FoS.
He states that NoctiZ did not say which gun was which but this is due to him not reading closely in the conversation between myself and NoctiZ.

Apache
April 16th, 2013, 02:12 PM
As a side note, I didn't like TDL's performance in that FM, but that has nothing to do with him possibly choosing me anyway.

What, how is it only between me or clementine? How is everyone else automatically cleared and why am I the apprentice for wanting to shoot clementine based on my own reasons if clementine flips citizen?
My suspects are clementine or Damus.

na i trust damus. he said that townies should suicide. then i said they should not. why would he give me a gun then?

i'm just saying i think it's one of you. when i said we'll get the apprentice before n4 i was assuming that it's one of you.

btw clemetine was also in FM17 Cp9 and played quite well

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 02:13 PM
It is typically custom for anyone who does not wish to be considered sheepy, and thus suspect if the lynch turns out sourly which this one will, to provide their reasoning with each placement of vote.
I would suggest you do so please as this also allows the defendant to present a case for his defense as anything else only reduced his options to babbling or raging, generally.

Oh, oh, you gotta do me first, as you placed your vote earlier than meeeeee
And your claim that I said that I had the real gun and you had the tranquilizer is bullshit, typical Damus reading too much into fucking nothing. Get a real reason and come back to justify your vote again.
Damus_Graves

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 02:14 PM
na i trust damus. he said that townies should suicide. then i said they should not. why would he give me a gun then?

i'm just saying i think it's one of you. when i said we'll get the apprentice before n4 i was assuming that it's one of you.

btw clemetine was also in FM17 Cp9 and played quite well
So that would make clementine a better target as an apprentice and is totally unrelated to the suspicion on me.

Damus says much when the day is long (you know that saying Apache :D)..

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Oh, oh, you gotta do me first, as you placed your vote earlier than meeeeee
And your claim that I said that I had the real gun and you had the tranquilizer is bullshit, typical Damus reading too much into fucking nothing. Get a real reason and come back to justify your vote again.
Damus_Graves

We shall analyze this for further example into voting and the reasoning of such.
You see he starts off well with a flamboyant denial of my read into his posts concerning our claimed gun ownerships but he degraded into a personal attack to aggravate more votes onto his target. This is what I like to call an empty redirection, as the vote and pressure started on him first.

It is empty because it lacks logic and has a personal attack in it.
It is redirection due to the mentioned above.

Prons4
April 16th, 2013, 02:18 PM
You said Apache and I were confirmed town ,yet you gave no reason for this. I feel as if your getting me to follow you for confirming me being a citizen.

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 02:18 PM
My vote was placed due to both his instinct to comment on others first, when pressured, and then himself.
He has responded with mentioning a tranq gun first and a real gun last. This can be inferred as a suggestion that I have the tranq and he has the gun.
He supports this deduction with mentioning his theory of not giving a veteran of the game a real gun due to the likelihood of getting shot, assuming weaponsmith, as a reflection of their experience.
I have a history of finding scum through post analysis alone, backed up by several games, and thus solidifies the deduction that NoctiZ is a Weaponsmith due to posts, observation, and insight.

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 02:21 PM
You said Apache and I were confirmed town ,yet you gave no reason for this. I feel as if your getting me to follow you for confirming me being a citizen.

Ah let me answer then:
You are a new face in FMs. Therefore you seem to be, in my view, inexperienced in WIFOM and hiding your role. This would mean that in every post you make there is a direction and tone that is given off by knowing your role and alignment. You see scum act differently than town does, due to their nature and all.
If you were indeed evil, having been picked up or starting off as such, there would have been a deeper since of attempting to hide. However there is a lack of that in your posts and thus leaves two things possible:
Town or Jester.
Neither of which would benefit us from nightfall deaths.

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 02:21 PM
We shall analyze this for further example into voting and the reasoning of such.
You see he starts off well with a flamboyant denial of my read into his posts concerning our claimed gun ownerships but he degraded into a personal attack to aggravate more votes onto his target. This is what I like to call an empty redirection, as the vote and pressure started on him first.

It is empty because it lacks logic and has a personal attack in it.
It is redirection due to the mentioned above.

Your read on which you placed your vote is non-existant as it's based on a lie you fabricated while reading my sentence.
You call it "personal attacks", I would call it vulgar language because I didn't attack you and it's something I use to underline my point.
It's an empty redirection because I gave no reason yet, but one is that you are pushing a lynch on me using a lie. I will respond to your elaboration now.

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 02:22 PM
So going farther into that read you were faced with death from Apache, which would benefit a Jester who would not simply ignore the sentiment of the threat and respond in some form or another of a push to be shot. You were missing, iirc, and thus can only be town, based all upon you being a new face.

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 02:26 PM
My vote was placed due to both his instinct to comment on others first, when pressured, and then himself.
He has responded with mentioning a tranq gun first and a real gun last. This can be inferred as a suggestion that I have the tranq and he has the gun.

Wrong, as I could have said real gun first and you would've still twisted the meaning of it (sorry, there is no hidden meaning behind the order).

He supports this deduction with mentioning his theory of not giving a veteran of the game a real gun due to the likelihood of getting shot, assuming weaponsmith, as a reflection of their experience.

Nothing wrong with my deduction, as it is the logical explanation of what is most likely to happen.

I have a history of finding scum through post analysis alone, backed up by several games, and thus solidifies the deduction that NoctiZ is a Weaponsmith due to posts, observation, and insight.
He tries to strengthen his deductions by saying how great of a scum hunter he is. Worthless.

This wouldn't even convince me if I was a different player other than myself trying to decide if I should lynch NoctiZ or not.

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Wrong, as I could have said real gun first and you would've still twisted the meaning of it (sorry, there is no hidden meaning behind the order).

Nothing wrong with my deduction, as it is the logical explanation of what is most likely to happen.

He tries to strengthen his deductions by saying how great of a scum hunter he is. Worthless.

This wouldn't even convince me if I was a different player other than myself trying to decide if I should lynch NoctiZ or not.

You took the points apart separately when they were a whole point and then proceed to push forward the idea that I am both completely wrong and self promoting as a means of attracting votes. This action is a tactic called discrediting, which is something that is done primarily by Scum as town have better means of hunting or pushing a lynch.

NoctiZ
April 16th, 2013, 02:34 PM
You took the points apart separately when they were a whole point and then proceed to push forward the idea that I am both completely wrong and self promoting as a means of attracting votes. This action is a tactic called discrediting, which is something that is done primarily by Scum as town have better means of hunting or pushing a lynch.

Wat.
You are discrediting me as we speak, it's all about discrediting. How can this be the "tactic" of an alignment if it's something that everyone has to do one way or the other when pressured in such a situation?

Furthermore, your post itself was based on points leading up to a conclusion. I picked the points as I saw them and concluded that your deduction is based on false statements.

Damus_Graves
April 16th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Wat.
You are discrediting me as we speak, it's all about discrediting. How can this be the "tactic" of an alignment if it's something that everyone has to do one way or the other when pressured in such a situation?

Furthermore, your post itself was based on points leading up to a conclusion. I picked the points as I saw them and concluded that your deduction is based on false statements.
Now you are arguing semantics.
You see there is a difference between our discussion approaches here.
You have taken the route of discrediting and reproaching personality.
I have taken the route of logical rebuttles and shining a light upon your scummy behavior.