MrSmarter
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Rumpel
vornksr
Zack
Zane

Unknown Roles List:
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Physician (Doctor)
Gunsmith
Jailor (4 executions left)
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Sicilian Janitor(2 Cleanings Left)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Napoli Random*
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader)
Serial Killer
Witch
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

**Two people were cleaned, so there are two less people than the unknown list shows.

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 2nd of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.
Narks (Citizen) - Died Day 2 – 3rd of May, 1776; 2:43 PM – Heart attack and seizures.
NorthStar (Citizen) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 9:17 PM - Executed by a Jailor.
Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.
SilentShadow (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
philie (Napoli Framer) - Died Day 3 - 4th of May, 1776; 3:29 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome.
Auckmid (Citizen) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 7:54 PM - Shot once after a struggle by a Roman crafted gun.
Deolrin (Armorsmith) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 8:34 PM - Shot once in the head after being beaten.
Elixir (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
CaressMeTenderly (Physician) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 10:07 PM - Mutilated and cut up with knives.
McPwnage (Sicilian Godfather) - Died Day 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 3:47 PM - Hung by Emperor Nero himself.
Severn (Amnesiac) -Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 7:37 PM - Bled to death due to fractured limbs.
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha (Citizen) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 8:23 PM - Killed by a gun from Rome after long struggle.
Darth Sand (Sicilian Consigliere) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 8:57 PM - Dismembered and burnt to death.
AscendedOne (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 9:24 PM - Shot once in the back of his head while eating his dinner.

Night V:

Zack's Role was Witch!

Last Will:

Zack: Hi, I was the witch. I think I messed with the town as I was expected to, both at day and at night. I know who the serial killer really is since I used him, and I controlled the gunsmith to give him a gun tonight. Its my final gift to you townies! Have fun with it

If the janitor is reading this, well then, nice killing the witch. What made you think i'm town exactly?

My melons were all filled with illegal drugs that cause rage and confusion, I did my job well. My father was a melon farmer and I inherited his business when he passed away, from poison. My poison. He was a vile man, he beat my mother and made her miserable. She couldn't take it anymore, she pleaded for help but nobody helped her, not even Emperor Nero, and I know he knew what was happening! I won't kid myself, she was a weak woman, the kind I hate, but she was still my mother and I felt sorry for her. She killed herself, that was when I snapped... I vowed revenge on this corrupted city, never to stop until all of its people would turn and kill each other! That was my plan, I would lie and manipulate until everyone at the gathering was dead but me, then I would leave this city in chaos.

This is my final curse upon you, vile people of rome! The jester shall be the final lynch, and nobody will be left alive!

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:13 PM
So ya can someone explain to me why rumpel CAN'T be a jester....?

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Er... did you take a look at Zane's behavior? Also, we know by the word of the gods that the jester had a gun night 2. Who would you target, if you were the gunsmith?

By the way, my calculations were all wrong. SAS couldn't be a citizen according to our confirmed guess lists.

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Welcome to the dead chat ascendedone, I wish more people would have paid attention when you said I wasn't mafia, lol

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Well that still doesnt stop you from being cult leader.... Which is what we were hunting.....

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 01:22 PM
By the way, my calculations were all wrong. SAS couldn't be a citizen according to our confirmed guess lists.

Read day V in living...

SAS was a cit and servern was amnesiac.

So, I think we can all come to the conclusion that we want to lynch the cult leader.

-Vote Monster

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Er... did you take a look at Zane's behavior? Also, we know by the word of the gods that the jester had a gun night 2. Who would you target, if you were the gunsmith?

Definitely not a troll, Although I wouldnt discriminating against them otherwise... Definitely not zane, cuz hes probably going to die or get roleblocked..... Someone whom I trust.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:26 PM

Zane is a Troll not a jester, two different things.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Guess he could also be a jester, but still not the point. He can be a town role or any neutral role.....

Auckmid

Read day V in living...

SAS was a cit and servern was amnesiac.

So, I think we can all come to the conclusion that we want to lynch the cult leader.

-Vote Monster
While I wouldn't mind lynching Zack, Monster is very high on the potential Cult Leader list.
Vote: Monster

Yayap
I agree that Zane is jester, town power roles are almost all accounted for.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Guess he could also be a jester, but still not the point. He can be a town role or any neutral role.....

Meh why do I say stupid things? He can be witch jester or any town..... Hes a troll impossible to tell what the hell he is....

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 01:29 PM
I would agree with you ascended, Troll doesn't necessarily mean Jester. However, we have been informed that the jester got a gun night 2. If you wouldn't give it to Zane, who would you give it to.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Someone I trust, zane IS that but, he was going to be roleblocked or killed. Definitely not the right person. I could see deathfire appearing trustworthy....

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Also MrSmarter confirmed giving a gun to Zane.

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Oh and vornksr is the orange gf, confirmed multiple times.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Well, I guess you dead guys have slightly more info down here. Why was it impossible for rumpel to be a jester with the information up there in live chat?

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Yeah sure :) i'm not blaming you for thinking rumpel was the jester for the first 3 days. I was just wondering how could you believe vornskr's gunsmith claim.

philie
August 24th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Zane is in fact a jester. I'm 99,9% sure.
I really hope they didnt cult illidan, he seemed to be the last town out there who can reason. Even though im orange mafia, the guys left there aren't even trying anymore, so im all for town:3

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Look at the guys who voted Zane. They are all culted. Or they are the worst player of this game.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:41 PM
I'm thinking miles is evil......

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Culted to be more extact...... But who knows.....

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Oh, and I missed this earlier in dead chat, but here is the list of the 2 Mafias for the new dead.

Mafia List
Silician Janitor- Claw
Silician Mafiaso- Oops_ur_dead

Napoli King- Vonskr
Napoli Consort- Chocopaw
Napoli Mafiaso- Inca_killa

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Oh and Darth Sand is Female? I didn't want to mention it but I honestly had no idea.....

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Vonskr

He wont appreciate if you guys keep mispelling his name.....

philie
August 24th, 2011, 01:50 PM
ok seeing vorn and Claw cooperate and considering vorns kissass post last morning, i'm almost sure they both are culted.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:53 PM
if claw/vorn are culted, Thats gotta make choco or miles cult leader. Both of those guys were mentioned as being mafia. Aka a low priority

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Oh and I currently believe inca is the jailor, culted or not....

philie
August 24th, 2011, 01:57 PM
ascended, there is a mafia spoiler list few posts above.
seeing claw tha janitor play along with orange godfather really makes me thing that cult has both mafias under control

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Oh and I currently believe inca is the jailor, culted or not....

I can guaranty that Crimson is your stupid jailor. He slipped on day 2. Thus my facepalm post.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Meh whatever..... Miles is my #1 suspect.....

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 02:01 PM
AscendedOne (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 9:24 PM - Shot once in the back of his head while eating his dinner.

GIVE ME BETTER DEATHS. Its no facepalmed in bowl of cerial.........

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Preaty certain of role list
Silician Janitor- Claw

Napoli King- Vonskr
Napoli Consort- Chocopaw
Napoli Mafiaso- Inca_killa

Emperor- Ilidian
Royal Investigator- Fred
Royal Investigator- Ganondorf
Physisian- DiveMaster
Gunsmith- MrSmarter
Jailor- Crimson
Citizen- Deathfire

Illuminanti Leader- Monster

Serial Killer- Rumpel

Jester- Zane

Uncertain players
MileS
Procyon
Zack

Missing Roles
Citizen
Citizen
Witch
:-\

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 02:02 PM
I'm leaning toward Zack being Witch.

philie
August 24th, 2011, 02:02 PM
hey, you should check out my lynch description, ascended

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 02:05 PM

lol. How did you want to die? Maybe I should specify that people can ask for how they want to die if they suspect they will be killed.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 02:06 PM

lol. How did you want to die? Maybe I should specify that people can ask for how they want to die if they suspect they will be killed.

I dunno, while fighting off godzilla and preventing an asteroid from hitting the earth?

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 02:07 PM

I dunno, while fighting off godzilla and preventing an asteroid from hitting the earth?

Yeah, that wasn't going to happen.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I was joking..... I'm not very creative... MAKE ME DIE MORE AWESOMELY NEXT TIME!

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Ummmm Smashed into a pillar, then thrown over the side of a building......

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 02:15 PM
crap I forgot to point of the obvious to claw about his plan for witch, that if the witch is still alive someone would have gotten witched, this is going to be facepalm worthy!

Severn
August 24th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Lol, so which of the mafia is facepalming themselves right now for killing me when I spelled out that I was amnesiac multiple times?

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I'll laugh if my mafia killed you since goon said you were gonna replace me. Stupid claw, I'm almost rooting against him now lolz

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Lol, so which of the mafia is facepalming themselves right now for killing me when I spelled out that I was amnesiac multiple times?

None, orange mafia killed you. You were going red.

Severn
August 24th, 2011, 02:20 PM
If I had replaced you I would still be alive since Amn remembers before killings. I wasn't confident in red's chances though. Still makes no sense since they should be trying to kill the cult leader not the neutral who may join them.

So did you guys actually invest me or were the death notes bluffs?

Severn
August 24th, 2011, 02:21 PM
I didn't go red. I don't know where Goon got that because I pmed False saying to take no night action.

Raiden
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed) - Elixir
Swiss Guard (Sheriff) - Ascended
Royal Investigator (Investigator) monster
Royal Investigator (Investigator) caress
Physician (Doctor) - zack
Physician (Doctor) - miles
Gunsmith - Ganondorf
Armorsmith - cleaned
Jailor (4 executions left) - crimson
Citizen - deolrin
Citizen - severn
Citizen - auckmid
Citizen - rumpel
Citizen - deathfire
Citizen - sas
Sicilian King (GF)oops
Sicilian Consigliere - fred
Sicilian Janitor(3 Cleanings Left) divemaster
Sicilian Random* Sand
Napoli King (GF) vorn
Napoli Consort choco
Napoli Random* inca
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader) mrsmarter
Serial Killer - procylon
Witch - mcpwnage
Amnesiac - Illidan
Jester - claw

4/25 @ philie. Not including your Napoli team.

As you can see, there are already 4 people confirmed there. Deathfire is not a citizen. Other possibilities: Crimson is not a jailor (really now?), false overlooked sas.

Severn
And if I were to go red they couldn't have killed me as I understand it so... pointless.

Goonswarm
August 24th, 2011, 02:23 PM
The SK has the potential to kill three times tonight, depending how today goes. This lynch today will decide the game imo.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 02:25 PM
HOW? I thought he could only kill 2 times....

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 02:27 PM

gun

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Gunsmith was witched last night...

Oh yeah. Eiter Deathfire can't be Citizen, or Crimson can't be Jailor. Deathfire is now probably Witch, with Zack, MileS, and Procyon being the 3 remaining Citizens.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 02:31 PM
"You came back from Elixir's house hanging your head knowing that there weren't any clues left behind. When examining the body you came across a bullet wound in the back of the head...Clearly the work of the Sicilian Mafia. Elixir was always a bit odd, but from the looks it he was happy when he died if only it had been in front of others he'd of had a better death."

HOLY CRAP claw just outted himself.

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 02:33 PM
My BS meter is going through the roof. Sounds like a huge argument from the living right now.

BTW, So far

Monster (2): Yayap, Auckmid

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Gunsmith - Ganondorf
Armorsmith - cleaned
Citizen - deolrin
Citizen - severn
Citizen - auckmid
Citizen - rumpel
Citizen - deathfire
Citizen - sas
Sicilian King (GF)oops
Sicilian Random* Sand
Napoli King (GF) vorn
Napoli Consort choco
Napoli Random* inca
Serial Killer - procylon
Witch - mcpwnage
Amnesiac - Illidan
Jester - claw

As you can see, there are already 4 people confirmed there. Deathfire is not a citizen. Other possibilities: Crimson is not a jailor (really now?), false overlooked sas.

Yes. I overlooked S.A.S.
>:(

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Vote miles

I must know....

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 02:37 PM
I didn't go red. I don't know where Goon got that because I pmed False saying to take no night action.

I actually wrote up this RP, but Goon begged me to include that you were Sicilian. I was like fuck it, and put it in.

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Monster (2): Yayap, Auckmid
Miles (1): AscendedOne

Miles is most likely culted based off what I see.

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Ok then, deathfire is citizen again :)

now i can safely

vote monster

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 02:41 PM
-Vote Zack

want to confirm my suspicions of him being orange mafia though I'll probably conform if enough people vote monster.

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 02:43 PM
If people can't figure out claw is janitor by now I'm going to facepalm

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Monster (3): Yayap, Auckmid, Raiden
Zack (1): McPwnage

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 02:46 PM
"You came back from Elixir's house hanging your head knowing that there weren't any clues left behind. When examining the body you came across a bullet wound in the back of the head...Clearly the work of the Sicilian Mafia. Elixir was always a bit odd, but from the looks it he was happy when he died if only it had been in front of others he'd of had a better death."

HOLY CRAP claw just outted himself.

Great catch AscendedOne.

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 02:52 PM
btw did you know red mafia has secret encrypted codes?

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 02:54 PM

Nope, I wasn't looking for encrypted codes day 2 and wasn't examining every post closely enough when I died. I didn't even see Freds ninja coded claim that Philie was mafia.

Elixir
August 24th, 2011, 02:55 PM

Of course you do. You have fucking Claw Da Vinci on your team.

-vote monster

Because I don't care and that's what people want.

philie
August 24th, 2011, 02:55 PM
vote zack
cause theres no point lynching confirmeds.

also where claw outed himself again - i remember him defending day 3? maybe how he cba spelling out could have and prefers could of. Now.
"Janitor could of been blocked as well."
"Elixir was always a bit odd, but from the looks it he was happy when he died if only it had been in front of others he'd of had a better death."
damn i hope they notice it

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Bah, this codes stuff is getting WAY out of control, just as i foresaw in fm2. This is honestly ruining my fun. As if checking all the posts from 33 people wasn't enough, i also have to triplecheck each fucking post for Da Vinci and now even digital cyphers.

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 03:00 PM
*You should still be trying to lynch members of opposing factions and trying to fulfill your win condition.

We have no dead cult, so everyone should agree to lunch the cult leader...

Monster (4): Yayap, Auckmid, Raiden, Elixir
Zack (2): McPwnage, Philie

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 03:02 PM
how many votes does it take to lynch? also who is confirmed orange mafia other than vorn?

FalseTruth
*You should still be trying to lynch members of opposing factions and trying to fulfill your win condition.

We have no dead cult, so everyone should agree to lunch the cult leader...

Monster (4): Yayap, Auckmid, Raiden, Elixir
Zack (2): McPwnage, Philie

It's not mandatory. I just made that rule to give you guys some purpose if you figure out everyone's roles.

Raiden
how many votes does it take to lynch? also who is confirmed orange mafia other than vorn?

Choco and Inca

philie
August 24th, 2011, 03:05 PM
also lynching Claw the obvious jester as of day 2 was contradicting towns goal too

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 03:07 PM
also lynching Claw the obvious jester as of day 2 was contradicting towns goal too

I did specify that I believed Claw was NOT the jester and couldn't determine his alignment.

philie
August 24th, 2011, 03:11 PM
A lot of people thought he was jester. You thought he was probably town. How does that make a difference? Still contradicts the goal. And its irrelevant since its not mandatory anyway. Just kill so we can confirm a witch

Elixir
August 24th, 2011, 03:13 PM
One of you needs to quote Goonswarm rule 3 into there and warn Procyon. He's being retarded

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Well, since it's not mandatory to fulfill our goal.
I think finding the witch, someone who none of us is really sure of should be our goal.

Right now, I suspect Procyon or Zack as witch. (more Procyon at this point)

So, I'll join the other bandwagon.

Unvote Monster
Vote Zack

Monster (3): Auckmid, Raiden, Elixir
Zack (2): McPwnage, Philie, Yayap

Also, can either FalseTruth or Goon give Procyon some chest pains and some clouds over his head for suggesting communication outside the subforum?

philie
August 24th, 2011, 03:19 PM
zack is bullshitting and confusing people. He is not a retard. i played so many mafia games with him lol

CaressMeTenderly
August 24th, 2011, 03:35 PM
"After a quick search of his house they found a Swedish flag and clothes that would only fit a Swiss Guard. The Guard had been eliminated."
>swedish flag
wat

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 03:39 PM
"After a quick search of his house they found a Swedish flag and clothes that would only fit a Swiss Guard. The Guard had been eliminated."
>swedish flag
wat

Swiss Guard

If you look closely at my last will/journal, I put in a swiss guard flag in the back as well.

CaressMeTenderly
August 24th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Yes, but it says
Swedish
Flag
in the post
you
tard

CaressMeTenderly
August 24th, 2011, 03:44 PM
swiss
people
are
from
switzerland
is
this
difficult
???

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Unvote
Vote: Zack

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 03:48 PM
swiss
people
are
from
switzerland
is
this
difficult
???

lol yea, I meant Swiss flag. Poop.

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Monster (2):, Raiden, Elixir
Zack (4): McPwnage, Philie, Yayap, Auckmid

CaressMeTenderly
August 24th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Vote: Zack

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 03:54 PM
3 more

Darth Sand
August 24th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Aww, even philie didn't greet me
forever alone :(

Oh and Darth Sand is Female? I didn't want to mention it but I honestly had no idea.....

Seriously, what the...?

philie
August 24th, 2011, 03:57 PM
:3 Whalecum to you fellow rival.... see what i did ther...

Darth Sand
August 24th, 2011, 03:58 PM
:3 Whalecum to you fellow rival.... see what i did ther...

i see :3

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Hi Darth Sand. Sorry I put you on everyones radar, but I was your opponent while living.

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 04:03 PM
oh darth you can vote to see peoples roles in here, vote zack!

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 04:05 PM
note to self for future games: kill Zane early. He is just as annoying as Narks, if not worse.

Darth Sand
August 24th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Hi Darth Sand. Sorry I put you on everyones radar, but I was your opponent while living.

Ah, I don't care about that. Apparently Ascended already investigated me night one, so your judgement didn't matter anyway.
But I'd really like to hear your judgement of my intelligence :D

note to self for future games: kill Zane early. He is just as annoying as Narks, if not worse.

I don't think he will play another game.

vote chocopaw
^^

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Darth Sand, intelligence. Hmm, depends on your true results on your investigations. Post those and then I'll let you know.

So far, if Rumpel really is the SK, you ruined it for your team by exposing him.

Darth Sand
August 24th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I didn't even know about Rumpel really being the SK, it was a bluff. One that apparently didn't work out as intended.

I investigated Raiden night one, on night 2 I found the Coroner, on night 3 the Mayor.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 04:37 PM
So thats how claw knew illidan was mayor... I never quite got it.... And thats why he knows its safe to claim coroner....

Darth Sand
August 24th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Exactly.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 04:39 PM
I honestly should have figured it out when he said you could have been framed.... I picked you because I doubted you would be.... Everyone of my targets was like that....

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Besides miles anyways.... I had to know for sure....

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Well, then you did a really good job.
except for a few things that I picked up on.

about the jailor-cult thing:
maybe we should lynch every day.. and once we catch the cult and can be somewhat sure that the jailor isnt culted, we could let him use his ability again.... but im not sure

Right idea, wrong reason. I had you pinned right there as being anti-town for trying to speed up the deaths. This was before I had suspicions on Orange team. There was a very slim chance of the Jailor being culted until Crimson exposed himself. (thus my facepalm when he did)

Day 3, if you bluffed, you did an excellent job. Especially since AscendedOne called you out and Philie gave you away by confirming you weren't framed. However, as a mafia, you should try to protect the SK to keep the KPN high, but since you didn't know 100% at that point, you are forgiven.

Day 4, For being a confirmed mafia, I was surprised that you didn't get lynched. Even more surprised that Rumpel didn't get lynched. You guys/girls did a good job protecting the KPN.

So overall, I would have to say that you played very well. You didn't expose any of your team mates with your slip, so I didn't get an accurate read on the remaining 3 from you. Good job. Hope to play with you again some day.

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Hmm so you'd rather lynch zack? Are we so confident that monster is the cult leader? In all honesty, i am also for lynching targets i am unsure about rather than following my alignment, i like it more this way.

I believe there's a pretty high chance that monster is the cult leader, now that we know he has probably been jailed and the CL was jailed n1 as well.

-vote Zack

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Monster (2):, Raiden, Elixir
Zack (6): McPwnage, Philie, Yayap, Auckmid, CaressMeTenderly, Raiden
chocopaw (1): Darth Sand

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 05:06 PM
fixed

Monster (1): Elixir
Zack (6): McPwnage, Philie, Yayap, Auckmid, CaressMeTenderly, Raiden
chocopaw (1): Darth Sand

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 05:08 PM
just vote zack so it is official, we only need two more

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Claw got caught by divemaster of all people. This is hilarious.

Darth Sand
August 24th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Claw got caught by divemaster of all people. This is hilarious.

But Claw already claimed that he lied about Elixir being Witch.

aww, I want to know Chocopaws role... but okay

vote Zack

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 05:23 PM

Look at some of the rest of dead chat, I think it's common knowledge that Chocopaw is orange mafia.

Darth Sand
August 24th, 2011, 05:24 PM

Look at some of the rest of dead chat, I think it's common knowledge that Chocopaw is orange mafia.

Okay, I didn't really read through all of it yet.

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Monster (1): Elixir
Zack (7): McPwnage, Philie, Yayap, Auckmid, CaressMeTenderly, Raiden, Darth Sand

Just one more vote.

I think he'll turn up cit but I'm not sure. Could be witch.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Vote zack, May as well...

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Zack is dead-lynched. I will update the OP now :) Done.

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Called it :)

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Poor Rupel. He didn't do much wrong, but he is getting completely played by the Witch :-\

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Guess he ate a melon too many....

CaressMeTenderly
August 24th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Ahahahahahaha, it was Zack who killed me?

Fuuuuuuck.

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 07:49 PM
It's a good thing Illidan is paying attention to this game. Because without a leader, this town is nothing but chaotic. They need Illidan to point them in the right direction.

Now let me do some math.
Assuming that they lynch bad guys every day since it's pretty obvious who some of them are except the cult.

9 town left + CL + jester + witch = 12 non killing roles
1 sk, 2 red, 3 orange and = min 6 days of lynching bad guys to reduce KPN to 0.
Because it's obvious who they are to each other, I'm going to assume that the mafia won't kill each other at night.

Best possible outcome if mafia don't kill each other (not accounting for gunsmith guns/consort block)=

Day V, lynch SK
night VI, 2 dead + 1 cult (Assume that cult leader gets shot, + witch) cult being @ 4
Day VI, lynch red
Night VII, 4 dead (1 town, 2 culted town, jester)
Day VII, lynch red
Night VIII, 1 dead (1 town)
Day VIII, lynch Orange
Night IX, 1 dead (1 town)
Day IX, lynch Orange
Night X, 1 dead (1 town)
Day XI, lynch final Mafia
remaining nights no deaths
remaining days used to lynch 2 culted town.

Town would have 4 survivors.

With everyone on a cult hunt, I think one of the mafia factions will win since everyone seems to be ignoring them. It doesn't look good for town right now. They can't afford any mistakes. And they need the mafia to shoot that cult leader because I don't think they'll successfully lynch him, he's blending in too much.

Cult Leader NEEDS to recruit GF + mafioso to protect himself

Worse possible outcome:
Day V, lynch jester
night VI, 5 dead town + 1 cult (3 kills from sk + 2 mafia)(cult being @ +4)
Day VI, lynch witch or town
Night VII, 3 dead town + 1 cult (town is wiped clean)

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 07:54 PM
I'm sure this will keep going on the right track, maybe not as good as we would have liked, but assuming the right people sucide due to cult leader death we may still have a shot....

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 07:56 PM
If the cult leader if smart, then he would only have 1 of each mafia on his team, to stop them from killing him.

And load up on town roles since the mafia are more likely to get lynched.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Well Yayap, false truth was good enough at controling his mafia, but what makes you think one of each will do it for him? He can still be killed.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 07:59 PM
The mafia groups will know theres an infiltraitor on one of their sides. They can be smart about it and they must realize for them to get a victory (as mafia) they must think for themselves.....

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 08:01 PM
btw you werent culted ascended?

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 08:02 PM
I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING REALY BIG!!!!!!!!
Citizen = Fred
Citizen = SilentShadow
Citizen = Auckmid
Citizen = chocopaw
Citizen = Deathfire123
Citizen = Inca_Killa
Citizen = Rumpel

3 of these people HAVE to be Citizens. We know that SilentShadow and myself are Citizens. That means that 1 of these 5 people have to be Citizen
Fred
Chocopaw
Deathfire
Inca_Killa
Rumpel

Fred claimed Investigator, and I see no reason why a Citizen would so clearly claim Investigator. Phile claims that Chocopaw and Inca_Killa are both Napoli. If we believe her, it means that either Rumpel or Deathfire are Citizen. While Deathfire could easily be Citizen, if he were, it would mean that Crimson has to be lieing!!! :o

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Nope never.....

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Could Crimson be Cult Leader???? It sounds a bit far-fetched, but look at my post above...

Goonswarm
August 24th, 2011, 08:04 PM
I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING REALY BIG!!!!!!!!
Citizen = Fred
Citizen = SilentShadow
Citizen = Auckmid
Citizen = chocopaw
Citizen = Deathfire123
Citizen = Inca_Killa
Citizen = Rumpel

3 of these people HAVE to be Citizens. We know that SilentShadow and myself are Citizens. That means that 1 of these 5 people have to be Citizen
Fred
Chocopaw
Deathfire
Inca_Killa
Rumpel

Fred claimed Investigator, and I see no reason why a Citizen would so clearly claim Investigator. Phile claims that Chocopaw and Inca_Killa are both Napoli. If we believe her, it means that either Rumpel or Deathfire are Citizen. While Deathfire could easily be Citizen, if he were, it would mean that Crimson has to be lieing!!! :o

The above statement is correct. One is a citizen.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 08:06 PM
How does deathfire being citizen means crimson is lying? And what is he lying about? Everyone believes rumpel is SK for one reason or another. I guess I could buy deathfire being a citizen.

CaressMeTenderly
August 24th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Best possible outcome if mafia don't kill each other (not accounting for gunsmith guns/consort block)=
Impossible.
Both mafia teams can't distinguish between actual mafia and culted.
They're going to be shooting each other left and right.

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 08:13 PM
How does deathfire being citizen means crimson is lying? And what is he lying about? Everyone believes rumpel is SK for one reason or another. I guess I could buy deathfire being a citizen.
I'm not sure, lol. I jsut thought somewhere that it was proved that it is impossible for Crimson to be Jailer and Deathfire to be Citizen. Looking back now...

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Gunsmith - Ganondorf
Armorsmith - cleaned
Citizen - deolrin
Citizen - severn
Citizen - auckmid
Citizen - rumpel
Citizen - deathfire
Citizen - sas
Sicilian King (GF)oops
Sicilian Random* Sand
Napoli King (GF) vorn
Napoli Consort choco
Napoli Random* inca
Serial Killer - procylon
Witch - mcpwnage
Amnesiac - Illidan
Jester - claw

RIGHT !@@#ING HERE! CRIMSON OR DEATHFIRE HAVE TO BE LIEING!!!

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 08:17 PM
I already addressed that and clarified that philie got 5 correct not 4.

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Gunsmith - Ganondorf
Armorsmith - cleaned
Citizen - deolrin
Citizen - severn
Citizen - auckmid
Citizen - rumpel
Citizen - deathfire
Citizen - sas
Sicilian King (GF)oops
Sicilian Random* Sand
Napoli King (GF) vorn
Napoli Consort choco
Napoli Random* inca
Serial Killer - procylon
Witch - mcpwnage
Amnesiac - Illidan
Jester - claw

RIGHT !@@#ING HERE! CRIMSON OR DEATHFIRE HAVE TO BE LIEING!!!
Shoot. Looked back and make a mistake. Nvm :-[

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Final List
90% sure there are 0 errors

Silician Janitor- Claw

Napoli Godfarther- Vonskr
Napoli Consort- Chocopaw
Napoli Mafiaso- Inca_Killa

Mayor- Illidian
Royal Investigator- Fred
Royal Investigator- Ganondorf
Physisian- Divemaster
Gunsmith- MrSmarter
Jailor- Crimson
Citizen- Deathfire
Citizen- Procyon
Citizen- MileS

Cult Leader- Monster

Serial Killer- Rumpel

Witch- Zack

Jester- Zane

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 08:29 PM
btw when we voted claw and zack do we get to see if they were culted? So I'm assuming both of them aren't culted

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Theres an error. It's VORNskr not VONskr.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Wonder if Claw knows zack is witch, not to mention unculted...

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Yeah sure :) i'm not blaming you for thinking rumpel was the jester for the first 3 days. I was just wondering how could you believe vornskr's gunsmith claim.

To give a lil more info on my reasoning... The whole situation seemed rather planned... Making me think either: A vorn was jester, or B the other two were cult. I never thought vorn was a gunsmith.....

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 08:50 PM
GF* Never thought he was GF*.

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Well Yayap, false truth was good enough at controling his mafia, but what makes you think one of each will do it for him? He can still be killed.

I would say the cult leader would have to trust that the culted mafia players would have to divert attention away from him in the mafia night chats. If the Cult leader just recruits the entire team then he is wasting his time since they will most likely be lynched anyways. He'll want the strongest team possible once the dust settles and all the killing roles are gone so he can manipulate the town into lynching themselves.

He'll obviously need to find a way to control Illidan but not necessarily recruiting him, if he can stay off Illidans radar, then he should be safe.

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 09:55 PM
He shouldn't have instanta recruited illidan today, but he should definitely do it tommorow as he will nearly have majority....

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Ganon is indeed invest as claw is indeed jailor/consort.

Uhhh... MT?

AscendedOne
August 25th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Holy.... Freakin.... Crap.... Illidan may have just cracked this game.

Darth Sand
August 25th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Holy.... Freakin.... Crap.... Illidan may have just cracked this game.

Yes, he did.
oops did a good job but he didn't think about people using notepad++ as standard obviously :/

philie
August 25th, 2011, 02:31 AM
imo, well-coded messages can aswell be called pms, thats so lame of you.

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 02:37 AM
We had already crossed the line with procyon's rsa, and now this. I'm using pms next game.

Darth Sand
August 25th, 2011, 02:44 AM
imo, well-coded messages can aswell be called pms, thats so lame of you.

I know.
The mods said it was legal though and I hope myself that codes will be completely forbidden in the next game...

philie
August 25th, 2011, 02:46 AM
i dont see why its more legal than what rumpel did with invisible ink

Goonswarm
August 25th, 2011, 02:54 AM
Ok look we tried out having codes allowed as an experimental thing. Honestly stop bitching about it. It has had little to no significant impact other then helping town by them catching scum use it. We allowed it as a way to discourage pm cheating by giving a more fun method to go about communicating.

We have an amazing game unfolding here that anyone can still win. If you focus on that instead of trying to find flaws in the rules, you might actually enjoy the experience.

Darth Sand
August 25th, 2011, 02:55 AM

They didn't forbid it, they just didn't want it for whatever reason...

Goonswarm
August 25th, 2011, 02:57 AM

They didn't forbid it, they just didn't want it for whatever reason...

In hindsight we thought having to highlight hundreds of posts would be very lame. Coded messages have a similar impact, so on this we were wrong.

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 03:03 AM

I had the same identical thought 10 second ago.

Anyway it's not like i'm hunting for flaws in the rules, the game is still good, but if there's anyone who doesn't realizes this kind of stuff has gone completely out of control, we have a serious problem here. I'm not saying the game itself is shit. I'm saying it would have been much better without anyone trying to explot the ruleset, i cannot see how anyone can disagree with this.

Goonswarm
August 25th, 2011, 03:18 AM
All I know is that with allowing codes illidan caught claw and oops red fucking handed. Had there been no codes allowed they could have muse as well ben encouraged to hop on steam chat or pm. Due to codes being allowed and illidan being fucking amazing town has a chance now.

AscendedOne
August 25th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Well as long as the real townies stick to the list, and not many of them have been culted. I think town will win..... It all depends on who sucides and if the monster lynch goes through.

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 03:26 AM
All I know is that with allowing codes illidan caught claw and oops red fucking handed. Had there been no codes allowed they could have muse as well ben encouraged to hop on steam chat or pm. Due to codes being allowed and illidan being fucking amazing town has a chance now.

Yeah, this actually has been a great turn of events, but i wonder what could have happened if they were forced to communicate without codes. I think both claw and oops know better than abusing pms, and maybe the game could have been more interesting. Anyway, as i said it's not like the game is ruined. On the contrary, it's a very cool and balanced game, Illidan deserves mvp by far even if town doesn't win.

However i still think it would have been better without anyone trying to hide their messages in subtler and subtler ways. First we had vornksr's key-crypt, then da vinci, then yayap's mason code, then invisible ink, RSA and now binary. God knows what people could come up next. I will be happy to vote against codes in the poll you mentioned.

/bitching off

Darth Sand
August 25th, 2011, 03:28 AM

I don't think so. With codes you know that you can get caught, how luck based it might be. Someone who really wants to cheat will still do it to be sure no one can decipher the messages and it would be too much work to encode them anyway.

philie
August 25th, 2011, 03:53 AM
Goon, you need to be less judgmental. I dont know where you got it from that i cant enjoy the game at the same time as bitch about the codes. I assure you i can multitask.
Now that Illidan found it, It has 50/50 effect on the game, since prior to his discovery Claw knew the nights findings a day too early. Before he made the discovery, however, the pm was a privilege of the mafia ONLY, which is quite unfair. Also, it was sheer luck he used notepad++ to begin with.

Goonswarm
August 25th, 2011, 04:47 AM

Motherfucking auto correct, this is what happens when I post on my phone laying in bed instead of getting up and walking 2 feet to the computer. Comfy warm covers tho mmmmmm..

AscendedOne
August 25th, 2011, 05:49 AM
Ok.... So crimson is culted.... Now at least a few of the mafia/sks gotta be culted for town to even stand a chance after this.....

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Holy... fucking... shit.

I just realized something. Procyon might actually the sk. Rumpel might be the jester. Zane is... doctor? Divemaster? oh my god.

Look at this:

Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed) - Elixer
Swiss Guard (Sheriff) - Deolrin
Royal Investigator (Investigator) - MrSmarter
Royal Investigator (Investigator) - Inca_Killa
Physician (Doctor) - CaressMeTenderly
Physician (Doctor) - MileS
Gunsmith - Ganondorf
Armorsmith - vornskr
Jailor - Crimson
Coroner - Zack
Citizen – divemaster127
Citizen - Rumple
Citizen - Clawtrocity
Citizen - Deathfire123
Citizen - SilentShadow
Citizen - oops_ur_dead
Sicilian King (GF) - Darth Sand
Sicilian Consigliere - AscendedOne
Sicilian Janitor - chocopaw
Sicilian Random* - phille
Napoli King (GF) - McPwnage
Napoli Consort - SAS
Napoli Framer - Fred
Napoli Random* - Severn
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader) - Auckmid
Serial Killer - Procyon
Witch - Illidan
Amnesiac - monster
Jester – Zane

I know who the serial killer really is since I used him

Well, I WAS Witched last night...

We also know the jester had a gun night 2... why would you give a gun to Rumpel. Also, mrsmarter said he gave it to zane. This could all be a HUGE coincidence, but oh my god. It all fits so perfectly i can't believe it.

philie
August 25th, 2011, 06:02 AM
well he could also witch procylon at someone the real sk targetted on his own. always a small chance.
Also, zack could lie in his last will

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 06:04 AM
well he could also witch procylon at someone the real sk targetted on his own. always a small chance.
Also, zack could lie in his last will

Yeah, thought so, but wouldn't it be fun? I mean it's perfect, lol. Even SilentShadow's list with both procyon as sk and zane as jester, so that i cannot know which is correct.

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Also philie did you lie about inca? :)

philie
August 25th, 2011, 06:07 AM
nop. you will see, monster is cult leader, inca is mafioso afking for like a week now

Goonswarm
So the leader falls.

Elixir
ogod

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Lol philie i thought you had me for a moment.

philie
August 25th, 2011, 06:11 AM
lol no, monster had you for a moment tho:P
I'm probably a terrible liar since yayap got me so easily, also i wouldnt mislead anyone dead, i wanted to collectively figure everyone out

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Yeah, lol. monster lying till the very end, good man. He played proficiently, i had him tagged as bad guy since day 1, but then i switched and switched back... not the cleanest of players, but definitely a good one. He deserves one of the best places, since he has been found mainly because of the aforementioned codes used by red mafia.

philie
August 25th, 2011, 06:22 AM
also, now that you know who the bad guys are - first 8 votes to lynch me were actually scum, just as i expected. They all agreed how obvious i am and flamed anyone defending me

Goonswarm
August 25th, 2011, 06:26 AM
This shows how strong the mayor is. Without his 5 monster would have never been lynched. Fun fact, excluding monsters death up to 6 people can die tonight.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 25th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Reading on page four, I have been even less able to play this not just because of the incentive to not even play due to being Citizen (hurrrrrrrrrrr), but because of my time schedule. I keep my computer on so I'm on the site all the time.

vote monster

also lol that code on claw and oops

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 25th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Bah, this codes stuff is getting WAY out of control, just as i foresaw in fm2. This is honestly ruining my fun. As if checking all the posts from 33 people wasn't enough, i also have to triplecheck each fucking post for Da Vinci and now even digital cyphers.

33 people, 400 fucking pages.

This is why I suggested ~15 players and two separate games at the same time.

Also gender shouldn't even be a factor in this game; I don't see how it's even relevant LOLOLO OMG LET ME SUK UR DIK UR A GERL. While on that note we should all also create secondary accounts for mafia games. Not like they increase our post count or anything when they're moved to Archives.

Narks' trolling was amusing, to say the least. Zane's just being a gigantic faggot who should just be ignored next mafia if he's accepted at all.

oh wow derp what'd i vote for didn't even bother reading OP, was asking Rev since he told us who died.

Auckmid
August 25th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Mayor isn't that OP. Town needed more votes, and that came in the form of the Mayor. Sadly, Divemaster was probably culted, and shall not protect Ilidian :(

Goonswarm
August 25th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Can't start night due to False being the one with admin. Also S.A.S you posted what like 5 times the whole game? I respect your opinion but I felt this game was and still is more exciting due to the larger number of people and the opportunity for twists that can occur with the roles in place.

Auckmid
August 25th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Mayor is a very powerful role. Cult should have concidered lynching Ilidian. They did not. monster got lynched because of it.

Auckmid
August 25th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Mayor is a very powerful role. Cult should have concidered Culting Ilidian. They did not. monster got lynched because of it.

Yayap
August 25th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Wow, just wow. I went to bed on page 24. It doubled.

And Illidan deserves MVP now. I didn't even see reds coded msgs. Then again, I'm using chrome and reg notepad.

And he is doing an awsome job picking up on slips that I noticed early. (Monster being jailed night 1)
It's too bad I couldn't post my entire reasoning without exposing all the power roles.

On a side note: Shit, this town is not cooperating. Look how long it took them to get those final votes. If Illidan dies, then this town is doomed.
Then again, they have an revealed SK who might help again, and 2 confirmed reds to lynch ASAP.

Illidan has gained more Lvl ups!!! +100 deciphering work (surpassing me), +25 leadership, +25 reading between lines.

Goonswarm
August 25th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Wow, just wow. I went to bed on page 24. It doubled.

And Illidan deserves MVP now. I didn't even see reds coded msgs. Then again, I'm using chrome and reg notepad.

And he is doing an awsome job picking up on slips that I noticed early. (Monster being jailed night 1)
It's too bad I couldn't post my entire reasoning without exposing all the power roles.

On a side note: Shit, this town is not cooperating. Look how long it took them to get those final votes. If Illidan dies, then this town is doomed.
Then again, they have an revealed SK who might help again, and 2 confirmed reds to lynch ASAP.

Illidan has gained more Lvl ups!!! +100 deciphering work (surpassing me), +25 leadership, +25 reading between lines.

Nah me and False call you "The Prophet" for a reason.

Yayap
August 25th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Maybe because ALL of my day 2 scum list was correct. ;D Even if I didn't have exact roles.

Severn
August 25th, 2011, 11:18 AM
My opinion on the Amnesiac role in forum mafia:

It feels like a slightly more interesting survivor. The only real purpose it seems to serve if played correctly is to stack onto a team that is already at an advantage. I pretty much just felt like an observer trying to pick which horse in the race would win, rather than someone who was actually playing.

The role is very powerful and unlocks a lot of different scenarios, but I'm uncertain if what it adds to the game is positive. Do we need a role that encourages beating down the losing teams even further? It seems like if I had survived my only purpose would be to deprive someone of the ability to make a comeback.

It was definitely more interesting than survivor because there is the tension that comes from having no vests, no protection, no one on your side and a lot of people paranoid about your intent. I just felt like I had no incentive to contribute to the game in a meaningful way. I was basically just waiting for someone to fall down to I could kick them.

Thoughts? Did I just terribly misplay this? I know some people wanted me to go cardinal but that would have been a random roll of the dice guessing town would win. Not a really good play in my opinion with the knowledge that I had then. Hilarious that I'm critiquing the role that allows me to be ANY role.

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 11:27 AM

It feels like a slightly more interesting survivor. The only real purpose it seems to serve if played correctly is to stack onto a team that is already at an advantage. I pretty much just felt like an observer trying to pick which horse in the race would win, rather than someone who was actually playing.

The role is very powerful and unlocks a lot of different scenarios, but I'm uncertain if what it adds to the game is positive. Do we need a role that encourages beating down the losing teams even further? It seems like if I had survived my only purpose would be to deprive someone of the ability to make a comeback.

It was definitely more interesting than survivor because there is the tension that comes from having no vests, no protection, no one on your side and a lot of people paranoid about your intent. I just felt like I had no incentive to contribute to the game in a meaningful way. I was basically just waiting for someone to fall down to I could kick them.

Thoughts? Did I just terribly misplay this? I know some people wanted me to go cardinal but that would have been a random roll of the dice guessing town would win. Not a really good play in my opinion with the knowledge that I had then. Hilarious that I'm critiquing the role that allows me to be ANY role.

I personally think you misplayed this badly. Had you taken my role, you would have had the chance to actually participate in the game, rather than wait and observe until you finally got killed, and as you can see town isn't in such a bad shape as we all thought until the mayor revealed.
Something similar also happened in fm2 with our De Luca mafia, when our mafioso died night 1.

I think there is a reason why you can take only the roles of dead people: that is exactly to avoid underdogs beating. Waiting for one of the winning team to die is wasting an opportunity being the amnesiac.

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 11:27 AM

You played well. However, you probably should've taken Cardinal early on. I can't say your choice was bad because the chances of you dying at night were very slim, but in hindsight those would've been much better choices.

Yayap
August 25th, 2011, 11:35 AM
You played ok Severn, I didn't pin you as an evil role when I was alive but was unclear of your true identity. The thing about everyone wanting the cardinal back was mostly to balance out the cult if the leader didn't die. The masons become a killing role later on when on the cult hunt and that benefits everyone that is not culted.

It also helps the power roles claim without instant fear of being culted. The cult leader would have to weigh in the possibility of the masons checking him.

If I was the amnesiac, I probably would have done like you and waited. I probably wouldn't have hinted at all to my role though to avoid the threats.

Severn
August 25th, 2011, 11:39 AM
I revealed for a very specific purpose. Claw had me on a list as a citizen. This made me a suspect for cult leader. I knew all the killing roles would be trying to kill the cult leader so I had to claim. Going all out would possibly get me lynched later on. Or look like such a hard claim that it was a lie.

Yayap
August 25th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Welcome to the dead side Monster. It's about time someone kills you How nice of you to join us.

@Severn, Replacing the cult leader would have been my choice of roles. But you would really have had to stay under the radar the whole time.

Severn
August 25th, 2011, 11:43 AM
I would liked to have done that certainly. Or mayor if Illidan bought the farm.

Welcome Monster.

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 11:45 AM
I didn't mean to be harsh toward you severn, i just wanted to make my point about your style of play. You said you didn't enjoy the experience and you thought your only choice was to join the winning team. I explained how you could enjoy it a lot more, and why i think you had plenty of choices instead of just that one.

Also welcome monster.

monster
August 25th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Hi dudes, nice and cozy here in hell, erm I mean heaven. Some sort of funny dead forum mafia going on - still have no idea what that is about.

Every night I was leaving a last will saying - amnesiac join the cult. :D

Wanna know who is the cult and will be joining us very shortly? :)

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 11:48 AM

I do. I think yayap and someone else wouldn't, tho.

AscendedOne
August 25th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Hi dudes, nice and cozy here in hell, erm I mean heaven. Some sort of funny dead forum mafia going on - still have no idea what that is about.

Every night I was leaving a last will saying - amnesiac join the cult. :D

We vote to lynch a living role in night, learning his role. Any questions?

Severn
August 25th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Yeah I would have enjoyed it more as cardinal or sheriff but I don't think that would have been playing to my role very well. Amnesiac wants some faction to come out strong, like the cult. With so many members one of them is bound to die at night and I could join up. So picking mason, while fun with night chat etc, would be hurting my chances because I'm balancing the game again. Amnesiac wants the game to be unbalanced.

AscendedOne
August 25th, 2011, 11:50 AM
day not night*....

Yayap
August 25th, 2011, 11:51 AM

Miles and Crimson, couldn't pick out your last night recruit.

Auckmid
August 25th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I would like to lynch Divemaster. We know all of the peoples roles. We just don't know who is, and who isn't part of the Cult :(

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Yeah I would have enjoyed it more as cardinal or sheriff but I don't think that would have been playing to my role very well. Amnesiac wants some faction to come out strong, like the cult. With so many members one of them is bound to die at night and I could join up. So picking mason, while fun with night chat etc, would be hurting my chances because I'm balancing the game again. Amnesiac wants the game to be unbalanced.

Well, actually you couldn't know town would be in such a mess after night 2. Only 1 kill so far, the possibility of Zane being another mason and all other power roles safe and sound. Then, well, i masoned the jester, the gunsmith gave him a gun and all that... we know what happened. Your best choice would obviously have been a cult member, since the mason died, but it's not that easy to see a cultist dead before you yourself die.

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 11:56 AM
after night 1*

Auckmid
August 25th, 2011, 11:56 AM
I got shot by the Jester >:(

monster
August 25th, 2011, 11:58 AM

:) k , I won't spoil the last one

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 11:59 AM

Are you confirming those two?

monster
August 25th, 2011, 12:02 PM

Yeah. I am curious how did he guess MileS? Crimson was obvious.

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 12:06 PM

Yeah. I am curious how did he guess MileS? Crimson was obvious.

LOL MONSTER FOOLS YOU ALL.

Yayap
August 25th, 2011, 12:10 PM
I'll probably go through all that BS one more time and try to find the last culted person... It's gonna be a pain in the ass though 52 pages day V + comparing to the other 4 days to find differences in personality.

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Well apparently yayap didn't miss even a single shot (*cough* except claw *cough*). GG man, you definitely deserve an award for that :) although i still think you could have played better for the town. I am really not a fan of free information, i know most people don't agree with me on this. But when you start to give out too much info to the bad guys... that's what happens.

@monster: may i ask why did you cult those two? At least vornksr, claw and severn were obvious scum to me. Why not them?

(also false wtf lol)

monster
August 25th, 2011, 12:14 PM
I'll probably go through all that BS one more time and try to find the last culted person... It's gonna be a pain in the ass though 52 pages day V + comparing to the other 4 days to find differences in personality.

Go read Day3 for fun and profit.

monster
August 25th, 2011, 12:15 PM
@monster: may i ask why did you cult those two? At least vornksr, claw and severn were obvious scum to me. Why not them?

After the voting is done, I will tell you, one of the reasons is retarded. :)

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Yep, nevermind my questions until the poll is closed.

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Don't believe anything Monster says because he's still the Illuminati Leader fucking with you. MUHAHAHAHAAHHA

monster
August 25th, 2011, 12:21 PM
THIS STATEMENT IS FALSE.

Yayap
August 25th, 2011, 12:26 PM
although i still think you could have played better for the town

I actually agree with you Raiden, usually I keep my findings hidden. But with me going away for a few days and not being sure about claw, I thought his team would kill me before I pieced it all together. I was a huge threat to Claw the first day because I could read his intentions. And with the Janitor around, I couldn't just throw it all in my last will and be guarantied that town would see it.

I was pretty certain that Vornskr was evil and wasn't able to clear Claw. I couldn't even pass a hidden message without one of the 2 picking up on it.

Not to mention the cult being around with no masons. I kinda had to reveal my thoughts that day or the town would just think I was protecting the Cult Leader. My death actually was the only way for me to get my message out to the town and be 100% clean.

Do I regret dying? A little, but from my point of view, I wouldn't even trust me after day 3 since I can't prove that I'm not culted.

Lol, FalseTruth trying to convince me that Monster is BSing me. Sorry FalseTruth, your post made my BS alarm go off.

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 12:29 PM

I actually agree with you Raiden, usually I keep my findings hidden. But with me going away for a few days and not being sure about claw, I thought his team would kill me before I pieced it all together. I was a huge threat to Claw the first day because I could read his intentions. And with the Janitor around, I couldn't just throw it all in my last will and be guarantied that town would see it.

I was pretty certain that Vornskr was evil and wasn't able to clear Claw. I couldn't even pass a hidden message without one of the 2 picking up on it.

Not to mention the cult being around with no masons. I kinda had to reveal my thoughts that day or the town would just think I was protecting the Cult Leader. My death actually was the only way for me to get my message out to the town and be 100% clean.

Do I regret dying? A little, but from my point of view, I wouldn't even trust me after day 3 since I can't prove that I'm not culted.

Lol, FalseTruth trying to convince me that Monster is BSing me. Sorry FalseTruth, your post made my BS alarm go off.

You of all people should know that WIFOM works in mysterious ways.

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 12:32 PM

Well again this is only if you specifically don't want to be culted and win alongside the cult. I respect your opinion about that. Not saying you played shitty, eh, you will be VERY far from the bottom of my list at the end of the game :P (implying you cared about that). You might actually get the second or third place, depending on further developments. I liked claw up to day 4, after that not really.

monster
August 25th, 2011, 12:39 PM
I have to say, the most fun part of the game was the lynch of philie. Yayap flips sheriff and everyone goes - philie is mafia, he detected her. At that point I think to myself - "yeah, If he really had her investigated he would either claim and ask for a heal or just keep quiet and not draw the attention of the mafia towards him".
And then I am like - "no need for overanalysis guys - it is 100% clear that he investigated her". /trollface

Raiden
August 25th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Rofl, poor philie. Her survivability is... worse than claw's.

philie
August 25th, 2011, 12:46 PM
i know right. 8 flipping scum yelling in my face THERE IS NO OTHER WAY. Especially my own mafia.
Town went like herp derp there sure a lots of votes and they all sound smart....

NorthStar
August 25th, 2011, 12:56 PM
lol

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 25th, 2011, 02:14 PM
What's WIFOM?

Yayap
August 25th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Well, I just finished re-reading the entire day V chats and can not pick out extra scum. So I'm going to assume that the new culted person was already scum, specifically one of the mafia.

Claw didn't vote at all day V... hmmm, very unlike him.

Oops posted very little, (no change) voted for Zack. Little indication he was mafia until Illidan busted him.

Vornskr said very little, didn't vote at all, but he knows that he's busted as GF, he was busted day IV. = not a good cult recruit

Inca_Killa hasn't posted since day 3 but has been online and posting elsewhere in the forums... Lurker!

Chocopaw very aggressive against zane and but decided to follow Illidan, claims to have won? ...hmm

My gut feeling is that Claw was the last recruit. His logic was all over the place and really didn't make sense. His BSing was bad on day IV but day V, it just screamed scum. He didn't focus on Miles or Crimson to much either, nominated them from time to time but focused more on his other nominees, throwing most the attention onto Vornskr and Zack.

He even suggested Monster and Miles being red mafia at one point, which wasn't towns top priority and would protect them for a bit. And he went quiet after Illidan busted him and Oops with their coded msgs.

So yea, I say Claw is the last cult member until I can get a better read on him.

AscendedOne
August 25th, 2011, 06:01 PM

I figured it out by seeing how miles shut the hell up after he argued with me.....