PDA

View Full Version : Day V - Retribution

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 01:09 PM
The nobles silently shuffled into their seats after a long night, fearing the worst. As the scribe took attendance once again, he noticed that 4 seats were empty once again. The assembly shuddered in unison. Emperor Nero strode to the front of the room to quiet the clamor that had begun.

"Let us remain calm and investigate this matter further. We do not know what has happened and we should not always be so quick to assume the worst."

He promptly commanded everyone to rise from their seats and follow him to the homes of "Severn", "AscendedOne", "Darth Sand", and "S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha"

Emperor Nero and the nobility reached the home of "Severn" first. He had always been an odd little fellow who never could quite remember his past. Hoping for the best, the guards picked his lock as fast as possible. "Severn" lay dead on the floor with his arms and legs broken and bleeding. Initially, they searched his house and found nothing to associate him to any organized crime, but when they searched his attic they found remnants of the Sicilian Flag. The guard concluded he must have been a Sicilian in his past, but forgot his true role in all the commotion of May the First.

On their way out, Emperor Nero noticed a note hidden beneath the door.
It read: Hi town.. you're friendly neighborhood orange mafia here. If Severn isn't the Cult Leader, we think MileS to be him. We think Clawtrocity to be culted. We know Rumpel to be the serial killer, for we blocked him on the first night. Let's kill the cult for mutual benefit.

The nobility proceeded to the home of "AscendedOne" hoping for more promising news. As they entered, they saw him dead on a chair with a single bullet hole through the back of his head and food still in his mouth. He was ruthlessly shot while eating a peaceful dinner alone.

Emperor Nero found a note on the table that read:

"DEAR AMNESIAC. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. TAKE THE GODFATHER OR YOUR LIFE ENDS."

After a quick search of his house they found a Swedish flag and clothes that would only fit a Swiss Guard. The Guard had been eliminated.

As Emperor Nero learned of the death of the final Swiss Guard, he furthered his resolve to kill all evildoers. With the nobility, he set out to "S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha"'s home. Upon entry, they saw that a scuffle had taken place the previous night. Hidden under a broken chair, the guard found S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha"'s dead body. Next to him lay a gun crafted by Rome's finest gunsmith. After searching his home, Emperor Nero concluded that he was none other than a lowly citizen.

The situation looked grim as the group of eighteen proceeded to the final home. As they approached the door, a foul stench emanated from "Darth Sand"'s home. Emperor Nero told everyone to wait outside as he went in to check what had happened. Emperor Nero gaped in utter disbelief.

Blood was everywhere. Pools of blood. Chunks of burnt flesh scattered the room. Near the door, the Emperor found a note that read:

I'm so sorry, but this town forces me to kill my mates or they kill me instead
Again sorry, but you're scum and this is the way to survive for me, no hard feelings I hope ~~Rumpel

After scanning the rooms quickly, Nero found many investigative tools that led him to believe that Darth Sand was an investigator of sorts, but also found the Sicilian Flag plastered to the wall.

He quickly ran out of the house and informed the nobility of his findings. It was time for justice to be served.

Day V

Date: May 6th
Time: 11:42 am

Day V will end 1pm PDT Friday, August 26th/8pm GMT Friday, August 26th or when all living actions are received. It will take 10 votes to lynch.

Rome Nobility Population:
chocopaw
Clawtrocity
Crimson
Deathfire123
divemaster127
fred
Ganondorf
Illidan
Inca_Killa
MileS
monster
MrSmarter
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Rumpel
vornksr
Zack
Zane

Unknown Roles List:
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Physician (Doctor)
Gunsmith
Jailor (4 executions left)
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Sicilian Janitor(2 Cleanings Left)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Napoli Random*
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader)
Serial Killer
Witch
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

**Two people were cleaned, so there are two less people than the unknown list shows.

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 2nd of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.
Narks (Citizen) - Died Day 2 – 3rd of May, 1776; 2:43 PM – Heart attack and seizures.
NorthStar (Citizen) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 9:17 PM - Executed by a Jailor.
Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.
SilentShadow (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
philie (Napoli Framer) - Died Day 3 - 4th of May, 1776; 3:29 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome.
Auckmid (Citizen) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 7:54 PM - Shot once after a struggle by a Roman crafted gun.
Deolrin (Armorsmith) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 8:34 PM - Shot once in the head after being beaten.
Elixir (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
CaressMeTenderly (Physician) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 10:07 PM - Mutilated and cut up with knives.
McPwnage (Sicilian Godfather) - Died Day 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 3:47 PM - Hung by Emperor Nero himself.
Severn (Amnesiac) -Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 7:37 PM - Bled to death due to fractured limbs.
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha (Citizen) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 8:23 PM - Killed by a gun from Rome after long struggle.
Darth Sand (Sicilian Consigliere) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 8:57 PM - Dismembered and burnt to death.
AscendedOne (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 9:24 PM - Shot once in the back of his head while eating his dinner.

Last Wills:

Severn: "If you're reading this I have a few terribad observations to say. Down below I will post some observations on who I think the belongs to the red mafia. First I will detail why I chose to take no action for so long.

Initially taking on Cardinal interested me but I realized that the role was very vulnerable in this setup with so few citizens and so many scum to mismason on. Becoming mason then dieing right away would help neither myself nor the town. Furthermore the amnesiac doesn't exist solely to replace the first guy that dies. If I were to go town, it would be to become emperor near the very end game. Obviously this plan hasn't come to fruition if you're reading this.

My biggest temptation tonight was to become the godfather, but I will delay that at least one night. It would give me immunity to tonight's kills... but the red mafia has far from won the game. It is a gamble that I won't be killed tonight. Mafia will be trying to kill the cult leader and so they will be going through the citizen list and might hit me by mistake... I tried to make it clear I was amnesiac but didn't want to come right out to everyone with that. That would make it impossible for me to claim scum later. I just hid it a bit and hinted with the read and "FIND OUT" plus the poorly disguised da vinci garbage.

OBSERVATIONS: The red mafia could not possibly have known who the amnesiac was with 100% certainty. Unless they killed and cleaned the witch, their deathnote was a bluff.

THERE MUST BE MORE THAN ONE JANITOR. Or last night's thread is incorrect. Each Janitor gets 4 cleanings and two people have been cleaned so far. But notice that the role list says the janitor has 3 cleanings left. If this is not an update error, that means there are or WERE two janitors.

Mod Edit: Sorry about that, it WAS an update error. Either way, it doesn't rule out the possibility of a second janitor because it is based on a hypothetical situation.

Claw is a possibility for janitor, that is why I tried to make it clear to him I was Amnesiac. He might have caught on since he tried to list me as a citizen, hoping to cover for me once I joined his mafia. Claw is the person I am least unsure of. It makes the most sense for him to be coroner but he is a good player and I don't want to take a straight read of him. He could be coroner, red janitor or oj janitor.

Zane: Zane might be red mafia. Following the night red mafia pressured me to join them via death note... Zane snuck something into a list near the beginning of the day to threaten me as well. He guessed that I was Amnesiac in his big list. There is really no reason that he gave for his guess or that he could have known it. Assuming that the red mafia actually had identified me and the death note wasn't a bluff, he might have been trying to tell me that they really did know who I was. After that no one made mention of me being amnesiac ever again. I read that as a threat but trying to not out me completely in case I joined them.

Vorn: McPwnage seemed to be defending Vorn. He tried to direct us to lynch Rumpel instead Vorn once votes started going to Vorn. Since the sk isn't a threat to the gf... one could conclude that Vorn is in fact red mafia. This would suggest my theory on Claw is wrong. Unless of course the red mafia suspect one of their members is cult and are trying to lynch them.

All these things are just wild speculation. There is no evidence to back any of this up."

Darth Sand:
Yep, I was evil.
Although you (Cultists excluded) will lose now, there is one thing to be happy about: I will most likely not bother you in another game.
Sadly, I still give a shit about this game and to give everyone but the Cult (that I fucking hate) another chance: I told you yesterday that there was one person that I could definitely clear. My Mafia didn't hit him because he was likely to be healed. It is Zane. I won't reveal his role to you, but he is important to your survival. Yes, it sounds illogical to reveal something real to town as mafia, but obviously I wasn't exactly the best mafia member. Don't forget about the Serial Killer either. You all know that I told the truth there (if you don't, you're a fucking idiot).
You will have to figure out the rest, have fun reading between the lines. Maybe yapyap can tell me in the deadchat how intelligent I am, I'm looking forward to that.
Finally... death is coming. Rather die at night than getting lynched by a bunch of hyprocrits at day.

AscendedOne:
Night Time Log: Night 1 Nothin. Night 2 Nothin. Night 3 Nothin. I have no freakin clue who I should investigate..... Should I investigate vorn so I can get on the porper side of this debate? Should I investigate miles who argued with me then went silent? Hoooooooollllllllllyyyy CRAAAAAPPPPP.

Results: Day 1: Darth_Sand is part of a kingdom not culted. Day 2: Mcpwnage came up clean. Day 3: Severn clean.

Funeral Music:
inFamous 2 OST- Black Heart Procession - Fade Away [HD] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1FTE-5ebhQ#ws)

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 01:16 PM
What the hell, I'm still alive? Oh well.

I was obviously wrong on the Cult Leader. I have other ideas, I will post them later today as I need to verify some things.

However, I stand in my case for the mafias. Claw is the Janitor and Monster is probably the red random.
About the orange mafia, I have written this in my last will and I still think it's true:

Vornskr is obviously the orange mafia godfather, and it should be clear why Claw was trying to kill him so hard yesterday.
I'm not sure about the random and the consort of the orange family.
One might be Inca_Killa. Look at day2 in particular, he istantly jumped on the Narks, NightNow and Dive bandwagons, but NOT on the philie one. He could very well be the last orange mafia. He was also very mad at fred when he pointed out his da vinci thing supporting the accusations on philie.
The other one is much more of a mistery, I have 2 suspects: one is Zack. He defended philie very hard, too hard. But it could be some wifom shit.
The other suspect is chocopaw, since he was defending philie very hard on day3 and even yesterday, as I pointed out in a post, he tried to defend her for no reason at all. He's also buddying with Zack, so maybe it's the 2 of them and Inca isn't ... I'm confused on this.

Anyone who has not yet claimed, should do it by now. This is Day V.

Orange mafia isn't obviously our top priority since it still have 3 members.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I wanted to reveal my role: The Ice Cream Dealer.
Yes. I'm selling ice cream. My mate is Zack. People get really thirsty and then buy ice cream because it's so cold.
After they ate it they realize that they are still thirsty, so they buy melons of Zack.
We are both really rich now and will probably buy a nice house where we make out.

chocopaw
August 24th, 2011, 01:19 PM
[b]vote Zane

Votecount:
Zane - 1 - chocopaw

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Just a reminder. The magic number is 10.

Rumpel1408
August 24th, 2011, 01:23 PM
-vote zane

because with more kills i can kill more scums

or if you like we kill the doc because he probably heals the cultleader now

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Obviously they're trying to lynch the jester since Rumpel is probably culted and they want 2 kills tonight. Town don't vote.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Or I'm culted and they still try to win. TROLOLOL

Rumpel1408
August 24th, 2011, 01:27 PM
why you think im culted :O

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 01:28 PM
why do you think that bananas are yellow? they can be green aswell...

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Elixir was a witch. He had no will and was attacked by red mafia.

/coroner results for the day

Also, Illidan. You're retard. Here's why:
Oh guys look I'm mayor do what I say or ur bad mmkay
vorn has been caught lying and is most likely culted voted for McPwnage.
You thought it was a good idea to vote McPwnage after that? I'm going to give you some information. The cult leader is hiding amongst the jester subjects. Look how many we have: Zack(He defends random people and forces us to think he's bad), Zane(Says nothing but bullshit and insults and expects us to lynch him), and Crimson(Hasn't added anything to the conversation since the start of the game)

One of those three people are the cult leader. You don't have to believe that I'm the coroner, but please for the love of god realize that you made a mistake and listen to me for once. Zack, Zane, or Crimson. One of those bastards is the cult leader, one is the jester, one is a troll/mafia.

None of them are town.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Ok let's try to find the cult now we don't have much time left...

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Zane(Says nothing but bullshit and insults and expects us to lynch him)

You need to play more games with me (sun) :3

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Actually you say nothing but wild guesses and bullshit

Rumpel1408
August 24th, 2011, 01:32 PM
ok since zane is a possible cult leader we should definatly lynch him

Votecount:
Zane - 2 - chocopaw, Rumpel

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 01:32 PM
And don't use evil words like bullshit. We should really respect each other and play this decent. We need to coordinate our thoughts and try to solve the puzzle. As I said before I got a glue which could be helpful.

Rumpel1408
August 24th, 2011, 01:33 PM
stfu you're the freakin cultleader :O

MrSmarter
August 24th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Guys, I was witched, so I don't know who has the gun now, but I think Zane.
-Vote Zane. Ggtg now, see you later.
btw, I gave a gun to Fred night 3.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 01:34 PM
You are the german one here so stfu back to you!

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I now have to add vorn to the list since I just realized Ganon and fred are 100% uncontested invests and Darth was consig.

chocopaw, inca, and proc are probably the orange mafia
monster and miles are probably red mafia

vorn, crimson, zane, zack: One of these bitches is the cult leader.

Rumpel is SK

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Guys, I was witched, so I don't know who has the gun now, but I think Zane.
-Vote Zane. Ggtg now, see you later.
btw, I gave a gun to Fred night 3.

You couldn't of been witched. Elixir was witch and died yesterday. Odd that you "don't know" who got a gun on a day when 2 people have claimed gunsmith. It's not looking good for you currently.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Wonderful, the gunsmith is culted too. Everyone is fucking culted.

Also Claw, shut up. Zane can't be CL and you know it. And everyone knows you're Janitor since your reaction yesterday, stop acting.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 01:40 PM
What are you talking about Illidan? My reaction yesterday? My reaction yesterday was you being retarded in lynching someone a culted person voted for. I was just waiting to laugh in your face when the day wasn't over because you were culted.

It makes me sad that we have a troll mayor in a forum mafia game. You're opinion is shit now I want you to know that.

You assume I'm janitor because I claimed coroner and no one counter claimed me...ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 01:41 PM
People who are probably scum: Zack, chocopaw, Crimson, Zane, Rumpel, Inca, vorn, monster, anyone else I dont know and dont care about

monster
August 24th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Seriously gunsmith....... I mean come the fuck on....... 2 guns - 2 townies, I mean....... seriously....... and now the witch gave itself a gun..... disaster......

Anyway, I will probably be making a hugeass post tomorrow morning, which should be in about 7-8 hours. Thoughts, roles, clues, all the good stuff. Maybe the trolls will be asleep then.... *wink*.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 01:43 PM
@Claw: No one counterclaimed because the only one that could was sanitized by you.

Also, your reaction yesterday was more like OMAGAD UR LYNCHING MY GF STOP.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Also Illidan, I'm not saying it's Zane. I'm saying it's one of the people acting like Jester. Zane may be the real jester, but the people acting like citizens are probably just citizens. Like Death and Oops are probably the last citizens. Unless I miscounted there might be another.

People like Crimson and Zane and Zack haven't been investigated yet because they are "obviously jester" well if one of them turns up cit/gf/cult leader I'd be willing to be there cult leader.

I'm finally agreeing with you that monster might be red mafia, but they only have 2 people left and are probably going to lose I'm focusing all my effort on lynching a cult leader today. At the very least we need to get someone that's culted.

No, Illidan. The two sanitized people are a citizen and a witch. I'm the fucking coroner.

Zack
August 24th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Did MrSmarter just say he was witched?

Claw, interesting lie back there, Elixir was the witch you say, huh...

Zane, I don't recall ever collaborating on any business with you, at this point i'm nobody's friend, and I have no freaking clue who to trust. fred for certain is a part of the cult by now, and who knows about Ganondorf.

I don't know what you are Claw, its certainly not town though. What if you yourself is the cult leader? You have the coroner under your thumb, you know who isn't the cult leader and are pointing fingers at random people under the pretense that they might be it, while you know all too well that they can't be. If you are the leader, you are probably a part of the cult then, and maybe some of the people you named are also a part of the cult just to throw suspicion off you when we see the lynched person is not the leader.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 01:49 PM
@Claw: You didn't get my point on Zane. I will give you an hint: not a mismason.

Also, I think i know Crimson role and I'm pretty sure about it.

Zack
August 24th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Did MrSmarter just say he was witched?

Zane, I don't recall ever collaborating on any business with you, at this point i'm nobody's friend, and I have no freaking clue who to trust. fred for certain is a part of the cult by now, and who knows about Ganondorf.

I don't know what you are Claw, its certainly not town though. What if you yourself is the cult leader? You have the coroner under your thumb, you know who isn't the cult leader and are pointing fingers at random people under the pretense that they might be it, while you know all too well that they can't be. If you are not the leader, you are probably a part of the cult then, and maybe some of the people you named are also a part of the cult just to throw suspicion off you when we see the lynched person is not the leader.

woops, fixed.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Yeah, Elixir was the witch, MrSmarter was planning on claiming he was witched since vorn claimed Gunsmith. That sort makes me think vorn is culted gunsmith now, but that means that Ganon would be lying...Just fucking confusing as fuck.

Also, If you think I'm the cult leader go for it. Fred and ganon can check me I'm either coroner or janitor I assure you of that shit. I'm not cult leader. If you think I pointed at random people then look for who I didn't call out cause they must be my cult leader if I'm culted right? Oh wait I'm pretty sure I pointed blame at everyone other than proven town roles. That's hilarious.

Ok, so Zane can't be cult leader. I just have a feeling it's one of those people. I was leaning toward vorn, but now MrSmarter is lying about getting witched. I'd be surprised if the gunsmith hasn't claimed yet just to remain hidden.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????oh well

Rumpel1408
August 24th, 2011, 01:53 PM
lol probably? are you serious? xD

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Also Illidan, I'm not really mad at the situation from yesterday, but I just felt if we were going to lynch someone that we had no idea about it'd be better to lynch Rumpel just to lower the KPN.

FYI SAS's death was needed. He was high on the cult leader list for me, but after he died I started leaning toward roles that had claimed other things or thought other things like Jester or potentially now gunsmith.

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 02:00 PM
-vote Zack

annoying obvious scum is obvious, not trying to get an early lynch, just putting out that possibility, he's probably the cult leader

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:01 PM
I think I figured this shit out. I'll still wait that everyone posts (in particular ganon and fred, I want to know their findings) and I will gather additional info in the meantime.

I will still ask to every townie to not vote until we have gathered all the info from today.

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 02:04 PM
mayor, I ask your permission to keep my vote on Zack, just so people realize that he's scum and is one good candidate for lynch

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:05 PM
mayor, I ask your permission to keep my vote on Zack, just so people realize that he's scum and is one good candidate for lynch

Permission granted. Just don't jump on the Zane absurd bandwagon.

Zack
August 24th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Deathfire, I see you are on Claw's team, whatever it may be. Nice try.

Claw, you listed only a select few people as possible cult leader: vorn, Crimson, Zane and me. So, everyone but proven town roles? Yeah right.

You people are forgetting that Claw is a nominee of the jester role, his coroner claim is uncountered most likely because the coroner himself has been killed and cleaned. Claw is no Coroner, most likely a janitor, the very one who cleaned the coroner.

I suspected him of being cult leader himself because it is entirely possible. However the more likely scenario is that Claw is a mafia, and he is cult hunting right now, which is understandable.

However, I am not the cult leader, and you will be wasting today's lynch by voting me. I want the cult gone as much as you do.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I just figured this shit out with a gambit and it's not 100%, but I lied about Elixir's role.

Elixir was the jester, that's why I'm assuming one of the jester subjects was lying about it. I see what you mean by it not being Zane then. He's gotta just be a troll.

However...

That's from Zack. Zack is the witch. I literally said that so I could make the witch come out. I was just hoping for more people to say "Oh no you're lying elixir wasn't witch" that way I'd know the witch was culted as well and whho the culted people are. MrSmarter could still very well be the Gunsmith, but I want you guys to know Zack is probably just the witch. I was going to do it with the Amnesiac, but he died so I couldn't use that.

My only other theory is that Zack could be cult leader and Zane could be culted witch. He seems to know that elixir wasn't the witch anyway.

I thought I'd try at least gambit before the game was over. Take it or leave it.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Zack, you're one of the few that didn't claimed yet, now that I think of it. Care to do it now?

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 02:09 PM
I am not jumping on the Claw whatever bandwagon, I dont think hes scum, but Im not following him blindly, you on the otherhand, have yet to role claim(if you did it was probably citizen) and you are scum my dear fellow. Transparency wont get you far in this game. DIE

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 02:14 PM
lol @ zack's silence

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Claw, can't you directly show your Coroner results? If so, post a link to a picture.

Ganondorf
August 24th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Crimson = Jailor/Consort

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Gunsmith and guy with gun: DO NOT REVEAL ANYTHING YET.

MileS
Anyone who has not yet claimed, should do it by now. This is Day V.

I think most have it figured out by now, but I'm a Citizen.

There's really only three solutions to the gunsmith issue:
MrSmarter is the real gunsmith, and both Claw and Vorn are lying. This would most likely make Claw the Janitor, and I'm not entirely sure what role it would leave Vorn as.

Vorn is the real gunsmith, Deathfire is evil, and MrSmarter is evil. I have a hard time believing this one, since lying about getting a gun would make one extra suspicious if Vorn dies.

There's a third gunsmith.

Unless another gunsmith speaks up, or Fred claims that he never got a gun, I'm going to believe MrSmarter, and assume that Vorn and Claw are evil and the witch is still alive.

As for the Cult Leader, I'm not sure. Initially I thought it was Vorn, but Illidan's logic meshes with Claw most likely being Janitor and trying to get the opposing Godfather lynched. I'd probably lean toward Deathfire, Inca_Killa, monster, oops, or Zack. I think Zane is the witch. I think Procyon is a possibility as well, but rather unlikely. I feel like those five have been trying to either blend in (Deathfire, oops, monster), acting like a jester (Zack), or have disappeared entirely (Inca).

Rumpel1408
Lynching me ??? O.o backstabing town bitches, i even killed a scum for you -.-

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Claw, can't you directly show your Coroner results? If so, post a link to a picture.

He cannot do either of those things. Stop encouraging him to cheat.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 02:18 PM
We totally won this.

-vote Illidan

Illidan
Crimson = Jailor/Consort

Thanks ganon, I already knew it though. He said d2 NorthStar was gonna die for apparently no reason - he executed him.

@Zane: lol

Zack
Zane was buddying with me on purpose, however we have no affiliation.

I figured this Claw, I was testing you to see whenever you were going to keep lying or not. You really are the coroner then, and not mafia or cult.

Illidan, if I don't role claim, are you saying you will lynch me? That would be a foolish mistake if you are truly cult hunting, focus your attention elsewhere is my advice.

Ganondorf
August 24th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Crimson, who did you jail? If you can't demonstrate this, you're guaranteed consort...

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:19 PM
TO THE GUNSMITH: GO HERE: http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator AND INPUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU GAVE A GUN TO WHO JUST KILLED SOMEONE LAST NIGHT. POST THE HASH HERE. AFTER THE GUNSMITH HAS DONE THAT, I WANT THE GUY WHO SHOT THE GUN LAST NIGHT TO REVEAL HIMSELF.

Ganondorf
August 24th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Crimson = Jailor/Consort

Thanks ganon, I already knew it though. He said d2 NorthStar was gonna die for apparently no reason - he executed him.

@Zane: lol

He did?

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Oh my god. Zack is denying to be my buddy. So you stole all the money to buy more melons. That's just evil. Really. Maybe you are culted because we were the best buddies ever. Nobody believed a math teacher and his student could be friends. But we proved the opposite. Now you are throwing away good memories. Sniff :(

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Illidan, if I don't role claim, are you saying you will lynch me? That would be a foolish mistake if you are truly cult hunting, focus your attention elsewhere is my advice.

Never said it. I just want everyone that didn't roleclaimed to do it. There's really no point in hiding informations if you're town.

@Ganon: read my post. Crimson is jailor.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:21 PM
TO FIX A FLAW IN THE LAST POST: ADD SOME RANDOM NUMBERS TO THE PERSON'S NAME. DON'T REVEAL THOSE NUMBERS UNTIL AFTER THE PERSON HAS POSTED.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Procyon is another one. Roleclaim please?

Procyon
TO THE JAILOR: DO THE SAME THING AS THE GUNSMITH.

Zane
Ok I will finally reveal my role: I am the moustache.

And I found the SK: It's Rumpel.

Ganondorf
I agree: at this point, everyone should role-claim (most people already have anyway)

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 02:23 PM
@Proc I just get a written report from Goon, I don't think I'm allowed to quote PMs from him other than explaining what happened "on the crime scene" since I did that in person apparently.

"You came back from Elixir's house hanging your head knowing that there weren't any clues left behind. When examining the body you came across a bullet wound in the back of the head...Clearly the work of the Sicilian Mafia. Elixir was always a bit odd, but from the looks it he was happy when he died if only it had been in front of others he'd of had a better death."

Again, as far as I know that's the only quotable part of the report.

One sentence explains that he was cleaned, one for his death description, and one for his role. The rest is all moderator type stuff that I can't copy.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 02:24 PM
blabla claw we don't listen to the cult anymore

Ganondorf
August 24th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Also, why did the red mafia not clean? Was it because the janitor did the killing?

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:26 PM
TO GUNSMITH AND JAILOR: DISREGARD WHAT I SAID PREVIOUSLY.

Jailor: Input who you jailed here: http://www.chilkatsoft.com/js-aes-encrypt.asp and put a random password that has no relation to anything. Post the ciphertext here. After the Jailor (Crimson) has done that, I want the person who was jailed last night to reveal himself.

Gunsmith: Input who you gave a gun to on Nights I, II, and III here: http://www.chilkatsoft.com/js-aes-encrypt.asp and put a random password that has no relation to anything. Post the ciphertext here. After the Gunsmith has done that, I want the person who killed someone last night to reveal himself.

Goonswarm
August 24th, 2011, 02:27 PM
@Proc I just get a written report from Goon, I don't think I'm allowed to quote PMs from him other than explaining what happened "on the crime scene" since I did that in person apparently.

"You came back from Elixir's house hanging your head knowing that there weren't any clues left behind. When examining the body you came across a bullet wound in the back of the head...Clearly the work of the Sicilian Mafia. Elixir was always a bit odd, but from the looks it he was happy when he died if only it had been in front of others he'd of had a better death."

One sentence explains that he was cleaned, one for his death description, and one for his role. The rest is all moderator type stuff that I can't copy.

2: The only thing that can be directly quoted from moderators is the last will of a Janitor or Coroner target. Keep in mind lying and abusing this is ok and is part of the game.

Taken from Day 1 rules.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Also, why did the red mafia not clean? Was it because the janitor did the killing?

Or he was blocked

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Don't listen to the whale.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:28 PM

Seems like legit Coroner due to Goonswarm's improper "of" usage. Still could be Culted.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 02:29 PM
blabla procyon nobody is listening to you

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 02:30 PM
-squelch Zane, DAMNIT that doesnt work here *hangs head in frustration*

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Mods: Is it acceptable to completely spam the Day chat with stuff? (Nobody would know, obviously, if what I spam has any relation to the game.) (Not saying anyone is doing this.)

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 02:31 PM
@Ganon that would mean that the red mafia has a framer/consort/janitor/consig as the random. However, I'd really think that cleaning would be more powerful than doing the other thing...Janitor could of been blocked as well.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Zack and Procyon still haven't answered to my roleclaim request. I'm waiting.

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Mods: Is it acceptable to completely spam the Day chat with stuff? (Nobody would know, obviously, if what I spam has any relation to the game.) (Not saying anyone is doing this.)

Again, don't be a fucking idiot.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:33 PM
TO GUNSMITH AND JAILOR: DISREGARD WHAT I SAID PREVIOUSLY.

Jailor: Input who you jailed here: http://www.chilkatsoft.com/js-aes-encrypt.asp and put a random password that has no relation to anything. Post the ciphertext here. After the Jailor (Crimson) has done that, I want the person who was jailed last night to reveal himself.

Gunsmith: Input who you gave a gun to on Nights I, II, and III here: http://www.chilkatsoft.com/js-aes-encrypt.asp and put a random password that has no relation to anything. Post the ciphertext here. After the Gunsmith has done that, I want the person who killed someone last night to reveal himself.

I WANT ALL GUNSMITHS THAT HAVE CLAIMED TO DO THIS, AS WELL AS ANY GUNSMITHS THAT HAVE NOT CLAIMED YET. WHOEVER WAS GIVEN A GUN AND KILLED LAST NIGHT, WAIT UNTIL I GIVE THE ORDER TO REVEAL YOURSELF.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Proc fred killed SAS Stop being stupid with all the code shit. Seriously if people are using crazy encrypts and stuff then they are lame and ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????stupid.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Zack and Procyon still haven't answered to my roleclaim request. I'm waiting.

I'll do it eventually.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Procyon, seriously, shut the fuck up.

The gunsmith said he was witched, and he's culted probably, so he don't know the information or we don't care.
The jailor is crimson and he can tell us who he jailed night1, without shitty codes.

Hint: the fact that you and zack are waiting for the investigators to claim makes you suspicious.

Deathfire123
do it now

Zack
Zane's trolling has leveled up considerabley this day. Now isn't that suspicious.

Zane is trying to present himself as the trolling cult leader, when infact he is protecting the real cult leader, who is most likely vornskr. That or Zane really is the leader himself...

Zane also did not roleclaim, remember that Illidan.

Procyon you're asking for a bit of an exagurated way of posting info, I don't like it. Play the forum mafia on the forum, don't use any of that external crap.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:36 PM
I don't care about zane roleclaim, I know he's jester.

I want to know your roles. Before fred comes that is.

Zack
August 24th, 2011, 02:37 PM
fred is culted, Claw is the coroner and Elixir was jester, Zane is not the jester.

Ganondorf
August 24th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Again, I REALLY don't think that vornskr is the CL. I am 95% confident that he is a culted citizen or king though

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Oh and oops is another one that didn't claimed. I want to hear the roleclaim from him too.

I don't care bout the other roleclaims as they would be just pure BS.

@Zack: yeah sure, claw is the coroner. Oh shit. What I have to hear. You're making yourself suspicious as shit by don't roleclaim, just to let you know.

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 02:39 PM
SERIOUSLY ZACK just roleclaim, stop beating around the bush

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:41 PM
c1b8c873a76f9e77c30b47a6656045b59c4c01b5adfa9441c1 cf9c52a3f72f29: My role.

Zack
August 24th, 2011, 02:41 PM
All other roleclaims would be BS? Why? If you want a role call then demand it from every single player right here, right now. I won't be forced to roleclaim while the others get away with it.

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 02:42 PM
everyone else has already rolecalled dummy

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Out of the possible roles

there are only 3 citizens left, 1 GF, 1 Cult leader.

Just letting you know 20% chance on all proven citizens to get the cult leader right.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:44 PM
@Zack: I strongly believe that the others are evil, so I don't want a roleclaim from them. If you want to ask it, then go ahead.

However, you're still not roleclaiming. Clearly you're not town, that's pretty obvious by now.

@Procyon: you are ridicolous. Just to let you know.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 02:44 PM
He knew Elixir wasn't witch...He's witch or cult leader with a witch. It's one of those two illidan. don't expect him to claim hooker or some shit.

Zack
August 24th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Nice lie Deathfire, you know that is not true. You've already painted yourself as scum in my eyes. You're a culted citizen.

I am not a citizen.

I am not a doctor.

I trust claw at the moment to be the real coroner. I don't think he is culted yet.

I trust you Illidan to be the Mayor, because there is no doubt about it. You are probably not culted yet.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:47 PM
He knew Elixir wasn't witch...He's witch or cult leader with a witch. It's one of those two illidan. don't expect him to claim hooker or some shit.

I just want to hear a claim from the 3 persons I asked. Procyon clearly is an idiot, Zack don't want to roleclaim until fred shows up and tell he havent checked him, don't know about oops, maybe he's still reading.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Claw knows my role.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Not sure if he's using that to his advantage, though (if he's culted).

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 02:49 PM
SEE THERE IT IS AGAIN HE'S FUCKING WITH ME

god damnit proc

I truely don't know your role. You've said that to me three times and I've been wrong each time because I think you're alluding to something

Deathfire123
Nice lie Deathfire, you know that is not true. You've already painted yourself as scum in my eyes. You're a culted citizen.

I am not a citizen.

I am not a doctor.

I trust claw at the moment to be the real coroner. I don't think he is culted yet.

I trust you Illidan to be the Mayor, because there is no doubt about it. You are probably not culted yet.

Lol you a dumbass Zack. Pretty much everyone has given up there role through a role claim, or code, or through others deductions and admitted to it. You are one of the few people that have not done anything of the sort.

"You've already painted yourself as scum in my eyes"

That means a lot from scum such as yourself <3. Nice try. You are not a citizen, you are not a doctor, you are not the emporer, you are not a gunsmith, investigator, sheriff, mason, armorsmith, or jailor. Then you are scum.

Procyon
Mods: Are we allowed allowed to PM something that's not directly related to the game? For example, an RSA public key?

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 02:50 PM
You're not mayor, you're not jailor, and you're not coroner. I know three of the roles you aren't + all the dead roles.

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Mods: Are we allowed allowed to PM something that's not directly related to the game? For example, an RSA public key?

No.

Zack
August 24th, 2011, 02:51 PM
You think I am waiting for fred? I am not. fred is culted, and is either really roleblocked by the consort or is lying about it to keep his information for the cult. fred can't, or won't give you any information about anyone.

If you really want to get the cult leader today, then Zane is your best bet.

Procyon is a godfather, that of the Napoli Kingdom. Do you think he'l roleclaim?

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:52 PM
If you really want to get the cult leader today, then Zane is your best bet.

Oh shit. You too.

You do realize that, expect me, Zane is the only one that can't be Cult Leader, 100%?

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Mayor: Would you like to engage in private conversation within the public forum? I will discuss anything with you.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Mayor: Would you like to engage in private conversation within the public forum? I will discuss anything with you.

No. If you want to speak, do it in the normal way as everyone else.

oops_ur_dead
August 24th, 2011, 02:54 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????Guys, you know Procyon has a really good idea, right?

Zack
August 24th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Because the mason tried to recruit him? Why is Claw thinking he could be the leader then?

Question, is trying to mason the cult leader considered a mismason? That is, since Raiden did not die to a mismason, therefore Zane cannot be cult leader?

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Yes.

Zane cannot be Cult Leader if he was visited by the Mason and the Mason didn't die to mismason.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 03:00 PM
We never actually found out if Rumpel died from a mismasoning.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 03:00 PM
We never actually found out if Rumpel died from a mismasoning.

Rumpel? What game are you playing exactly?

And yes, we found out. A mod told us.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Also Raiden's target was proven to be Zane by me and MileS claimed witch'd so Raiden couldn't of hit anyone else.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????That's all I know

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Ok, no one of the 3 people I asked is roleclaiming. This is scary.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I wish we had a fucking better Mayor.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 03:04 PM
It's NOT BREAKING ANY OF THE RULES.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 03:04 PM

I wish we didn't had people roleclaiming with shitty codes instead of writing like everyone.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 03:05 PM
False said "Mismason = Struggle"

I found Raiden was shot and beaten "The Napoli Mafia was behind this"

I would have seen something like "excessive struggle before being knock out dead" - Mismason or something I don't know because I haven't seen any mismason yet.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Are you saying you'd rather roles be publicly revealed than disclosed to you? Seems bad for the Town.

Ganondorf
August 24th, 2011, 03:06 PM

I wish we didn't had people roleclaiming with shitty codes instead of writing like everyone.

+1

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Not really, considering the town will probably lose unless we find the cult leader

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 03:07 PM
I'm not replying to you anymore Procyon unless you start playing properly.

@oops: I guess you don't want to roleclaim too, like Zack?

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Mayor's probably culted.

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:08 PM
So if Im right, me and miles are the last two citizens. MrSmarter is the Gunsmith, Crimson is the Jailor, Illidan is the mayor, divemaster is the doctor, Claw is the coroner and fred and Ganondorf and the last two invests.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Hey, Illidan, want to vote for Crimson?

Clawtrocity
Death there should be 1 more citizen. Silent was 1 and there are 4 left on the big board. So that leaves 3 alive citizens.

Illidan
So if Im right, me and miles are the last two citizens. MrSmarter is the Gunsmith, Crimson is the Jailor, Illidan is the mayor, divemaster is the doctor, Claw is the FUCKING JANITOR and fred and Ganondorf and the last two invests.

Fixed.

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:10 PM
chocopaw
Inca_Killa
monster
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Rumpel
vornksr
Zack
Zane

these people are not town.

Zack
Yet you listed Zane as a possible cult leader Claw. Why would you do that?

vornskr is the only option then. Zane is no jester though, i'l tell you that. I think I get what he is now, and what he's been doing.

Procyon
Claw, would you like to communicate via the public forum with me?

oops_ur_dead
August 24th, 2011, 03:11 PM
HURR I AM CAEVMAN. I DONT KNOW WHAT IS COMPTER SIENS. IT IS SEKRT CODS.

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:11 PM
chocopaw
Inca_Killa
monster
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Rumpel
vornksr
Zack
Zane

these people are not town. except one who is a citizen

fixed

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:12 PM
chocopaw
Inca_Killa
monster
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Zane

One of these people is the last citizen

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Seriously, I thought you were finally getting around to the picture that I was coroner...Right back where we were to begin with.

choco, inca, proc = Orange Mafia
monster and oops = red mafia
Rumpel = SK
vorn and Zack = 1 Cult Leader + 1 citizen?
Zane = Witch

How's that list look?

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:13 PM
my bets on chocopaw or oops

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 03:13 PM
oops could technically be considered Cult Leader / Cit since we don't have any read on him.

or grouped with Proc in orange mafia.

I'm loose on specifics, but vorn or zack are probably cult leader.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 03:14 PM
You're incorrect regarding my role.

Deathfire123
pretty accurate. although my intuition is telling me inca is the cult leader

Clawtrocity
Sure proc, I wanna see what this is all about. How do we privately converse on a public forum.

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 03:15 PM
I will post my public key. You'll encrypt a message with my public key and then post it. I'll then take that encrypted message and decrypt it with my private key.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:16 PM
crypty crypty

Clawtrocity
Seems crazy, but ok. What do you wanna talk about? How am i do this.

Zane
or u just post ur role trololol

Ganondorf
August 24th, 2011, 03:17 PM
OK, I think Zane is the witch and MrSmarter is a culted gunsmith now

Zack
August 24th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Wrong Claw, Zane is not a neutral, I know what he is now.

vornskr is culted, but not cult leader. Deathfire is on the right track, but it can't be chocopaw. I'm led to believe that oops_ur_dead is actually the cult leader now, vornskr is a culted citizen who has chosen to mess with the town - he wouldn't be so foolish to attract attention like this if he was the... Dangit, wifom, crap, he could really be the leader himself.

vote vornskr

Also, PMs are turned off. These encrypted messages are PMs, you are bypassing the no PMs thing...

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 03:21 PM
How are they PMs? It's simply a sequence of numbers, similar to the codes that were being used previously by other people.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Vornskr is the orange mafia Godfather. I have already said that. See my previous posts for the reasoning.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Just note that half of today's vote can be influenced by the cult alone. If we truely believe Crimson is Jailor and we think he's unculted he may be the best chance. Otherwise Illidan and the cult voting quick enough can push through a lynch thus ending the day creating a lot more kills and possibly giving them the win. Remember 75% of the vote is all they need to win. If the right people die then it could be over.

It's basically the same dilemma we had at the beginning. If we trust the jailor it'd be more beneficial to let him jail(He jailed and killed NorthStar was trolling his butt off. I don't think he mad a bad call). Then again we can pick random targets and see who tries to bandwagon and what not. It's all a risk because of how many people the cult have now.

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:23 PM
why would vornsk claim gunsmith if he was the godfather

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:24 PM
im just listening to porn

Rumpel1408
August 24th, 2011, 03:25 PM
i will bandwaggon whoever i feel is cult, atm zane is my pretty best choice

Zane
*android porn

Deathfire123
now that I think about it, say if we get down close to the end of the day without a lynch, vornskr is a "safe lynch". Zack or one of the possible cult leader/citizen roles are the "risky lynches"

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:26 PM
just listen to that song when the next night begins. you will probably survive because u fight like a tiger if someone tries to kill you

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:27 PM
If we are close to day end without a lynch, vote vornskr, he is basically a confirmed mafia/cult scum

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 03:27 PM
ignore my post about cult winning tomorrow.

@False shouldn't there only be 9 votes needed to lynch? 20 people on the list, 2 are cleaned = 18 alive players.

Unless it's a higher percentage than that. 51% maybe. eh nvm still

5 deaths by tomorrow = 13 /2 = 6.5 = 7 needed to lynch.

Max cult can have will be 6. Unless magically 2 extra people die through whatever reason.

Illidan
August 24th, 2011, 03:29 PM
I have to go now. I'm sorry but it's just too late here and I have to work tomorrow.

I will say it again: DON'T VOTE ANYONE.

This is crucial. You have to understand it. If you vote someone, you lose, it's automatic.

We have to make the day last long enough to gather all the information, then we will decide a lynch, and I'll post my theory.

What do you think are all the ones voting zane? They are cult, Zane is jester and Rumpel is culted. They want to make 2 kills tonight.

If you really want to lynch someone while I'm away, lynch Rumpel. He's a culted sk with a vest, so it's a win-win. 1 less cult, 1 less KPN.
Vornskr, in my theory, is a NON-culted godfather, so it's a lose-fucking-lose. 0 less cult, 0 less KPN.

However, you will not know if I'm culted since you will not give me the opportunity to prove it. If you want it, don't vote. And please, choose to not vote.

See you all tomorrow. I hope.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:29 PM
cult will have 6 LOL

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 03:30 PM
I don't think Rumpel is culted.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:31 PM
there are like 3 votes on me. you are obviously the godfather who stole the -vote command. probably u just paid the mayor to swap roles. maybe zack is ur buddy since he stole my ice cream money.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Yeah rumpel is the safest lynch. just because he gives us another day with 1 less death tomorrow.

Rumpel1408
August 24th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Why you think cult would choose someone whos is pretty obviuos about to get lynched right the next day? I want a sherif to investigate me!

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:33 PM
I feel pretty damn confident the vornskr is cult. About him being mafia, not sure.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:34 PM
how could a fire be dead?

Deathfire123
and yes, Rumpel is a safe lynch too.

chocopaw
TOIDI NA SI NOYCORP

Clawtrocity
He wouldn't lie about gunsmith unless he was protecting his cult leader or something. No reason for it.

Rumpel1408
i killed one of my friend for you to get the cult killed, and now you kill me, thats unfair, rumpel out -.-

Deathfire123
how could a fire be dead?

Its freezing flames.

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 03:35 PM
ignore my post about cult winning tomorrow.

@False shouldn't there only be 9 votes needed to lynch? 20 people on the list, 2 are cleaned = 18 alive players.

Unless it's a higher percentage than that. 51% maybe. eh nvm still

5 deaths by tomorrow = 13 /2 = 6.5 = 7 needed to lynch.

Max cult can have will be 6. Unless magically 2 extra people die through whatever reason.

One Word: Majority.

Zane
thats nonsense. someone investiagtorare this guy please. and nice crypting there chocopaw

Deathfire123
@chocopaw, EERGA I

Zack
August 24th, 2011, 03:36 PM
I stand by my vote, I believe vornskr really is the cult leader. A godfather of any mafia would never...... role...claim.. gun..smith..... wifom. Screw this, I stand by my vote. A decision must be made.

I won't call for a fast lynch though, i'm only human and can make mistakes. Listen to your own logic I say, not mine or the mayor's.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:36 PM
TNEGLILTENI

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:38 PM
@Zane TNEGILLETNI*

@Zack, although I believe you to be evil, vornskr is a good target for lynch. I wont vote for him unless we are near the end of the day without a clear lynch target

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:39 PM
TLAUF THAT ROF YRORS

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:39 PM
YRROS*

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:40 PM
OK BUT DON'T USE TOO MUCH CAPSLOCK REALLY. THAT'S AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE. WE SHOULD LYNCH ILLIDAN HES THE GODFATHER!

chocopaw
August 24th, 2011, 03:40 PM
*TLUAF
EKOJ EHT TEG TNOD UOY

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:41 PM
OD I

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:41 PM
btw there are 3 faults in my super-decrypted (im serial killer) message deathfire. how old are you? can't you read backwards? or are u too old?

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Ok list of retards we should just ignore while we are trying to hunt the cult:

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:43 PM
lol no list incoming are you serious heres not one decent player

Ganondorf
Vornskr IS NOT the CL... he may very well be the orange GF (culted or unculted) or a culted citizen, but he is NOT the leader. I will not say this again -.-

Zane
say it again please

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:44 PM
but vornskr IS cult, so if he cant figure out who the cult leader is by the end of the day, lynch him.

chocopaw
August 24th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Ganondorf can only know this if he is the cultleader himself.

That means...

WE HAVE TO LYNCH ZANE!

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:45 PM
but the godfather illidan said we arent allowed to lynch. i trust him

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:46 PM
anyways to use non-internal (im the serial killer) data we have to lynch chocopaw since i dont like his signature.

-vote chocopaw

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:48 PM
ok i changed my mind i like chocolate. hmmm. this time im too lazy for random.org. lets say...

-vote oops_i_dont_even_remember_his_name_since_he_doesnt _post_very_much

chocopaw
August 24th, 2011, 03:49 PM
okay, serious post incoming, heres my reason why i voted zane:
he could technically be the cult leader if the following happened. raiden was bewitched night one (which isn't that improbable as only a few people seem to be targeted by everyone), zanes new aquired cult member then claimed to be bewitched to clear zane from every suspicion. of course this would require claw to be a liar. which everybody knows he is by now, at least i hope that.

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:51 PM
honestly choco, you havent done much this game. Im more inclined to believe claw than you

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:52 PM
plato just told me that broccoli sucks. hmmm since there are 2 "c"'s in it...

-vote Clawtrocity (he changed his name to avoid the 2 c's because he was afraid of people trusting my cult leader theory.)

chocopaw
August 24th, 2011, 03:53 PM
that's bad for you then :3
also, it's less about believing somebody than about using your brain. but i understand if that's a problem here.

divemaster127
August 24th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Ok i just got done reading i was role blocked last night also

-Vote Zack

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:55 PM
be quiet divemaster people with numbers in their names just play bad...

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:55 PM
And I'm still speechless of my glue. Really. Claw changed his name!! To avoid 2 c's!!! IT'S THE SOLUTION

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 03:56 PM
But of course choco. I must be lying about all these facts I'm randomly making up.

I'm starting to think ganon is a troll/cult trying to clear vorn...It's just really fucking suspicious to be so deadset on not lynching someone.

AT THE SAME TIME, he could be using WIFOM to make us think vorn is the cult leader to protect himself.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Funny that Claw writes something when I suspect him of being the cult leader. What a bitch. Lynch him guys.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 03:57 PM
I changed my name because it was too long and no one had the name Claw...I don't know why I used the full version in the first place.

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 03:58 PM
chocopaw, insulting me wont get you anywhere in my books

Zane
I will rename myself to xXxClaw3000xXx, but you are still cult leader

chocopaw
does anybody care for bringing the vote count up to date? i'd like to see how long it is until zane will get lynched.

Zane
deathfire insulting you is funny you retard

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 04:00 PM
sorry deathfire123456789xXx*

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Zane (2) -Chocopaw, Rumpel
Zack (2) -Deathfire123, Divemaster
Zane's vote (1) -Zane

chocopaw
August 24th, 2011, 04:01 PM
liar

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 04:01 PM
i voted claw are u blind? ah right you were the guy that couldnt read backwards no? makes sense

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Zane (2) -Chocopaw, Rumpel
Zack (2) -Deathfire123, Divemaster
Zane's vote (1) -the dumbassZane

fix'd

@chocopaw, thats all I remember, if its wrong, w/e

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 04:02 PM
anyways since i try to get rid of all ppl with numbers in their names i will put a banana tree in my garden

-vote divemaster123456789bunnykiller69xXx

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Zane, post a picture or something, or quote a mod, or do something to get you modkilled.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 04:04 PM
im not the one with numbers in his name..

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Zane (3) - chocopaw, Rumpel. MrSmarter
Zack (1) - Deathfire
Illidan (1) - Zane
vornskr (1) - Zack

This is what I have. What am I missing? Why are we bad at this?

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 04:06 PM
I voted deathfire3000 not Illidan that is old

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Zack (1) - Deathfire, divemaster
Whatever (1) - the dumbass Zane
vornskr (1) - Zack

This is what I have. What am I missing? Why are we bad at this?

you missed divemaster

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Zack (2) - Deathfire, dive master
vornskr (1) - Zack
Deathfire123 (1) - Zane

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 04:11 PM
thanks

MrSmarter
August 24th, 2011, 04:20 PM
I'm back!
-Unvote Zane.
I will say that Zane could be the witch, but not likely, anyways, colt is a bigger target.

MrSmarter
August 24th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Uggg, *cult

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 04:21 PM
welcome back

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 04:22 PM
*runs away to anime so I dont have deal with zane

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 04:22 PM
what a pussy

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 04:24 PM
I didn't want to insult the cats here. Sorry cats. I apologize.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Zane (2) - chocopaw, Rumpel
Zack (1) - Deathfire
Illidan (1) - Zane
vornskr (1) - Zack

vornksr
August 24th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Ugh, this thread is seriously annoying to read. Can we get the mods to stop the spam?

You're all so sure I'm lying. Why is that?

I was lying when I claimed that I gave Caress a gun on night 3: I did it to protect the person who I really gave a gun to, which is MileS. The fact that he randomly shot a citizen probably shows that he was looking for the cult leader, which makes him safe.

I'm not going to claim who I gave a gun to last night, for similar reasons.

Let's not be too fast to lynch: I still have limited internet access & I'd like to participate in the discussion as much as possible today.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Why would the confirmed invest lie about what you were? No one else is counter-claiming him.

Just doesn't make sense

We'll have to wait until MileS gets back to see if he actually got a gun, but who the fuck knows in all honesty anymore.

vornksr
August 24th, 2011, 04:42 PM
"Confirmed" invest as in Ganondorf? He could easily be culted, or a member of the red mafia trying to protect a partner.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 04:44 PM
That would make Proc or Oops the invest since they haven't claimed yet. I highly doubt that's the case.

vornksr
August 24th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Well, Proc seems to be pretending to be something.

Anyways, one thing that hasn't been discussed yet: why would a basically outed & confirmed SK kill a sheriff, who isn't much threat to him? Sheriff is a threat to the cult, so it seems pretty logical to assume that the sk has been culted now.

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Ok i just got done reading i was role blocked last night also

-Vote Zack

claw ur missing this vote

vornksr
August 24th, 2011, 04:48 PM
(Note that sheriff does not detect sk in this setup.)

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Hmmm, why would the cult, cult a known sk. that just seems silly to me.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Well, Proc seems to be pretending to be something.

Anyways, one thing that hasn't been discussed yet: why would a basically outed & confirmed SK kill a sheriff, who isn't much threat to him? Sheriff is a threat to the cult, so it seems pretty logical to assume that the sk has been culted now.

Didn't Rumpel kill Darth sand?

vornksr
August 24th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Probably figuring they could get at least a night's worth of kills out of him.

Or, for that matter, they culted him way back when they thought he was doc... If I were the cult leader, getting doc/armorsmith on my side would be the first thing I'd try to do.

vornksr
August 24th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Oh, damn, you're right.

Sorry.

I'm an idiot.

Deathfire123
August 24th, 2011, 04:51 PM
yeah rumpel killed darth sand, not ascended.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 04:52 PM
I'm more interested in why the red mafia didn't clean tonight. I don't have anyone to check tonight. =/

MrSmarter
August 24th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Just waiting for fred to hop on and tell us his invest results, but he could be culted.

vornksr
August 24th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Perhaps their janitor got roleblocked? Or they had to send the janitor to kill b/c their random was more useful? Or the janitor is culted and refused to act for some reason (if this is even possible)?

Procyon
August 24th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Probably sent Janitor to kill.

Zane
trololol claw.. more lies please

divemaster127
I was role blocked last night

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 04:56 PM
I was too

divemaster127
August 24th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Either your lying or theres 2 consorts

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 05:00 PM
I guess I can check Darth to see who the red mafia thought was suspicious enough to check? That's probably the most information I can get tonight. I still have another one of Deo's armor vests, but after this one's gone they'll probably kill me.

Zane
August 24th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Hopefully.

vornksr
August 24th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Either your lying or theres 2 consorts

To be taking Zane's posts seriously, you haven't been paying much attention, have you?

divemaster127
August 24th, 2011, 05:05 PM
lol nvm i just reread zanes post on page 15

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 05:05 PM
He can't be jester. So he's a witch or something.

divemaster127
August 24th, 2011, 05:07 PM
You said elixir is witch

MrSmarter
August 24th, 2011, 05:07 PM
He can't be jester. So he's a witch or something.
If he's the witch, then he has another one of my guns probably, and will keep taking them.

Zack
August 24th, 2011, 05:09 PM
I'l say again, Zane is not a neutral. He's also not playing to win, not really sure why he's acting this way.