PDA

View Full Version : My Message to the mayor

Clawtrocity
August 23rd, 2011, 08:41 PM
Fuck yeah this is melodramatic, but I don't care. I'm bored as fuck and felt like getting this off my chest.

I don't feel like the way you played was even remotely fair. I want to walk you through the game from a few different perspectives and hopefully you'll see the problem. You were so focused on me the entire game that you literally were wrong about every single one of your guesses other than me. You caught me I lied. You figured out my master plan even though you thought I was a jester until I claimed coroner.

Perspective of the Armorsmith: Deo was just a noble armorsmith N1 He didn't know who to trust, but he saw something from what I was posting that made me look pro-town. He may have been overwhelmed with the amount of people, but I stuck out in his mind. He gave me a vest N1 and N3 and gave one to whom he thought was safe N2.

Auckmid, Deathfire(Other people making lists): Thought I gave off town vibes, but thought eh maybe I could mafia most said they doubted it though.

Elixir: I'm assuming he had no clue until he died and I claimed coroner. Another player who trusted me.

vorn(I don't even know what he is): Played along with your conspiracy theories to make you like him in addition to calling me out as Jester. He did that protect me because he thought I was town. Again he could of done this to trick me as town, but I think he believed I was town until he was culted or if he's cult leader then he was trying to keep me alive for whatever reason. It seemed to work.

My strategy was literally to turn day chat into being a citizen. I didn't care who you accused if the evidence was there I was all for it. There was nothing I was doing that was suspicious other than being too town and staying alive for too long. So then we go another level deeper. You are, at this point in the game, positive I am Janitor. What reason was this for again? Because I was citizen one game and doc the other. I couldn't be coroner since roles aren't random.(Pretty sure it was you that said it. Oops hasn't updated his database so I can't go through posts as easily as I want.)

Ok so you're focused on me and how much of a janitor I am. Ready for this?
McPwnage is Cult Leader! - Nope. You're wrong.
monster is red mafia! - Nope. Wrong again.
Darth_Sand is consig! - Ready for this?
Claw is Janitor - The guy pushing for Darth_Sand's lynch he must be on her team. It only make sense. Oh and your reasoning was "He's clearly janitor since he can't be coroner as no one has counter claimed him. That makes him 100% janitor guys"

I cast suspicion onto oops, I cast it onto McPwnage, and I pushed for a lynch with Darth. Yet I must be mafia because of these things.

You were so set on controlling the town as the Mayor role that you let your judgement of me get in the way. Everything was focused on me for some reason. If I posted you pointed out how I ignored you. If I accused someone it was completely random and false. If I tried to claim a role then I immediately must be the bad version of that role.

The only things you were right about were things other people found out and you agreed with.

I'm going to be involved in the hosting of the next Forum mafia game because I don't want to play another one after this shitfest. I'll be asking oops to use his wizardy to come up with some way to create an anonymous playing field like SC2 mafia, but bigger. Clearly this isn't working out.

I'm not mad that you figured out I was mafia. I'm disappointed in the way you did it.

Again...I'm bored as fuck and felt like writing this. TL;DR Fuck you read it if you wanna know.