PDA

View Full Version : Night four

MileS
August 23rd, 2011, 08:13 PM
Alright guys. Town is definitely overestimating us, but in the chaos we might be able to pull off a win depending on how this night goes.

My view on things:

AscendedOne - Definitely think he's Sheriff.
chocopaw - Mafia
Clawtrocity - Probably Coroner
Crimson - Cult Jailor
Darth_Sand - Mafia
Deathfire123 - Citizen
divemaster127 - Doctor
fred - Investigator
Ganondorf - Investigator
Illidan - Mayor
Inca_Killa - Mafia
MileS - Cult Citizen
monster - Cult Leader
MrSmarter - Gunsmith
oops_ur_dead - Citizen?
Procyon - Amnesiac?
Rumpel - Serial Killer
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha - Mafia/Citizen?
Severn - Citizen
vornksr - Mafia
Zack - Mafia/Jester
Zane - Witch

Obviously I'm not completely sure about anything though. Nor do I have any real idea of a direction for tonight's recruitment. I feel like Ascended has slipped under the radar and could really help us, as has Fred. I think Claw is really high-profile at the moment, but I still think he's a decent pick. Obviously none of MrSmarter, Vorn, and Ganondorf are really confirmed, and I don't really think any of them are good choices. Illidan denies town the Mayor, but will be very obvious. I don't think it's a bad pick, if only because it denies town their strongest weapon against us. Darth_Sand and Rumpel seem to be almost confirmed evil, so I think they're bad choices. No idea what to make of Procyon, SAS, and oops. Divemaster could be a really nice grab at this stage of the game, especially since I don't think people will think of him as a likely cult target, and he's most likely a doc. The same goes for Zane as well, except I think he's the witch.

I skipped a few people, but I think the best picks are among the following: Ascended, chocopaw, divemaster, fred, Illidan, Severn, Zane. I'm definitely not set on any of these people though, and I think it's something that we should discuss quite a bit tonight.

Crimson, who'd you jail night 2, and what'd they have to say?

MileS
August 23rd, 2011, 08:15 PM
Forgot about NorthStar, whoops.

monster
August 23rd, 2011, 10:34 PM
Now what? If we convert Illidan he will lose his vote and be too obvious. If not he will continue his witch hunt against me, so I will have to defend....10 people have said they know who is the jailor, but all seem to be thinking about different people so I can pretend to be a jailor if need be to defend myself. We could count on a mafia to kill him, but mayor can be healed in this setup....Overall getting illidan seems kinda lose-lose situation

chocopaw is good pick, nobody cares about him :)
Claw is good pick, but has claimed to have 10000 vests
Any of the Inca, deathfire, oops, severn are also very low profile

I will probably go for Claw, because he wants to kill the cult so much. Sigh, it is always the most dedicated good ones that turn bad.... 8)

monster
August 23rd, 2011, 10:46 PM
During the last 4 days I have been accused of being orange mafia, cult and now red mafia. Very amusing. :)
I suspect my death description will read: Murdered by the SK and shot with a gun and then murdered by the mafia.

MileS
August 24th, 2011, 09:25 AM
If you feel like you can defend against Illidan, I would say that we'd be best off not recruiting him. I think he might be a good grab next night so town is unable to use him against us later on. At some point though, he needs to be out of the picture.

monster
August 24th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Well I can defend - I will make a longass post explaining how I am the Jailor and other stuff. I feel that if I claim citizen they will instalynch me, so I will borrow crimson's role. :) I'm sure that some of the weaker players will buy it, Illidan himself won't buy anything I say at this point, maybe claw might offer some assistance on that one once he joins us.

I will say that I had you in jail night1 - so you might need to confirm that at some point. I have plans to make the most awesome bullshit-filled post ever made but...... Let's first see if I will live through tonight.

Btw I really hope the mafia with the hooker has some sense to block the doc and kill the mayor because he is a threat to all not just the cult.