PDA

View Full Version : Night 4

Clawtrocity
August 23rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
gg

We lose.

I have no idea how, but we lost. We'll salvage what we can and force town to lose I guess.

Uhh

Darth check Zack

kill Ascended

clean Ascended

Let's make this quick. I'm not even up to fully participate in the rest of this game. Illidan literally singled me out all game and just assumes the worst. I had no chance even if I really was a coroner I couldn't prove it so Illidan wins no matter what.

Vorn is culted/cult leader He should maybe be dealt with.

Ascended is technically the only person that can prove I'm not what I say I am. Also, I'm going to go with the Elixir is a citizen claim unless more than 2 citizens die. If 2 citizens die I'll just go with not talking the rest of the game.

I may say Elixir was a witch and if it blows up in my face I'll say I lied to see if anyone tried to tell me I was lying thus proving they are the witch/cult leader who recruited a witch.

Clawtrocity
August 23rd, 2011, 01:39 PM
I don't even trust the amnesiac. I bet the amnesiac will take the godfather, be culted and immediately rat us all out.

oops_ur_dead
August 23rd, 2011, 01:53 PM
Shouldn't we kill vorn, if you think he is cult leader?

Clawtrocity
August 23rd, 2011, 01:55 PM
Nope

Remember goal now = Town lose

We can't possibly win, but if we try hard enough we can make the town lose.

Clawtrocity
August 23rd, 2011, 02:20 PM
FYI I'm being dramatic about this because of how mad I am at illidan. We still have a chance since I'm pretty sure he's the only one who thinks I'm janitor.

vorn realized I wasn't helping him so he started going against me for whatever reason.

We'll see what happens. Stick with this plan for now. If either of you are culted ask your cult leader to recruit me. I have a vest don't know whether or not I should use it.

Darth Sand
August 23rd, 2011, 04:44 PM
ye... we pretty much lost

if we kill ascended, even with cleaning, i'm also pretty much dead... but i'm dead anyway, so we could do that
maybe i can be enough of a distraction to draw attention away from you

FalseTruth
August 23rd, 2011, 04:52 PM
oops now has the right to choose the kill target.

Darth Sand
August 23rd, 2011, 05:21 PM
vote to kill ascendedone

check Zack

oops_ur_dead
August 23rd, 2011, 06:11 PM
Lets kill Ascended.

oops_ur_dead
August 23rd, 2011, 06:11 PM
-death note
DEAR AMNESIAC. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Clawtrocity
August 23rd, 2011, 06:13 PM
As far as I'm aware oops isn't much of a target. If anything people think he's probably a cult leader.

The town is too strong right now with power happy Illidan at the helm. Tomorrow however will be the jester's last attempt to win. We will have to help him get lynched somehow. If Illidan is dead tomorrow we win. If Illidan is alive tomorrow we'll have to push for a jester lynch whoever the fuck that may be.

However, I truely think the cult leader is hiding amongst the jesters so instead of checking Zack(Who I'm assuming to be an orange Mafia)

Check Crimson

If the result comes back as sheriff/jester then just call him out and be like Crimson is the cult leader then perfect. If it's not Crimson I'm going to assume it's Zane in which case if Crimson gets the cit role back we'll be killing him tomorrow. We need to get the witch on our side so if the Amnesiac joins us by taking the godfather then we'll be safe (Witch may side with us then as long as he isn't culted). We'll have 5 people. Cult will have 5 people. Town will be weakened. I can only hope neither of you are culted. I'm only scared about oops. I have a bad feeling SAS was cult leader and recruited you first night oops. It'd be SAS, Oops, vorn, Proc, and hopefully one of the dead people. Elixir/Ascended

Uhhh other than that we'll have to see who dies and doesn't die tonight. I'm taking a giant risk not using my vest tonight. If I die it could very well be over, but just keep trying and see what happens. I'm hoping with the knowledge that I have 2 vests will deter the killers away, but I've been pretty aggressive in saying how bad the cult leader is trying to get a reaction out of him that I may have put a target on myself.

Good luck I guess =/

Oops say "send oops to kill ascended" False is a picky bastard.
Also add in take the godfather or die in the death note

Clawtrocity
August 23rd, 2011, 06:14 PM
I don't want the amnesiac to be stupid and think "Oh herp that's the orange mafia saying this stuff to meh I take framer now"

oops_ur_dead
August 23rd, 2011, 06:47 PM
Send oops to kill Ascended
-death note
DEAR AMNESIAC. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. TAKE THE GODFATHER OR YOUR LIFE ENDS.

Clawtrocity
August 23rd, 2011, 06:58 PM
Now we wait.

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Clean Clawtrocity

Does that work? Please tell me it works.

in case that doesn't work Clean Oops

It'd work more in our favor if they thought they had more problems to deal with then they did.

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Are you cleaning yourself or oops? Please specify.

Darth Sand
August 24th, 2011, 02:08 AM
okay, uncheck zack

check crimson

Darth Sand
August 24th, 2011, 02:09 AM
also, i'm pretty convinced that zane isn't a town role... he is probably neutral

oops_ur_dead
August 24th, 2011, 07:01 AM
Are you cleaning yourself or oops? Please specify.

I think he meant that if he can clean himself, then he wants to do so, otherwise clean me.

Anyway, gonna reveal something. I thought of a method that will allow people to verify whether or not my last will is genuine. Mostly to verify the coroner's identity. This "digital signature" of sorts is not forgeable, and people can verify it using a program I wrote. If I reveal this tomorrow, and people use and understand it, then we can kill me tomorrow and janitor me, and I will give Claw the needed digital signatures so that he can verify himself to town as coroner. Shall we do this?

Darth Sand
August 24th, 2011, 07:35 AM
The problem would be that the janitor gets the last will as well, so they still won't be convinced that Claw is the coroner.
They could rather see that it was set up just to clear Claw and assume you were mafia.
Also we cannot afford to lose the last person that isn't suspicious (you).

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 09:05 AM
clean Claw

I take it from your message that I can be cleaned.

I'll be away for the some of the day, but I may even be back by before day starts.

I don't really like the idea for the cleaning thing oops because as Darth said you're already not suspicious and for all intents and purpose probably won't die.

Anyway, here's to hoping I can make a fool of illidan tomorrow without looking like a complete asshole. If I manage to do that then we win.

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Well, technically you can clean yourself. It will never go through if you die before cleaning due to order of operations. I just didn't want to tell you that because I shouldn't have to.

Someone's fuckstupid and can't read.

lol @ your dead body cleaning up after your dead body. INCEPTION

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 12:00 PM
See, That's what I meant.

I'll use my vest and clean oops then.

Clean Oops

Clawtrocity
August 24th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Also, false I don't know what kind of operation you think I'm running here, but I don't actually clean the scenes. I program my DJ Roomba before hand to do the cleaning. So technically I could clean myself since DJ Roomba is a gangsta.