chocopaw
August 23rd, 2011, 01:32 PM
GF dead, cool.

I suggest to kill monster.

[b]block fred

chocopaw
August 23rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Another possibility:

I really think we need to aim for the cult instead of the SK. I don't even care if he's culted.

Orange Mafia: Attack MrSmarter
Red Mafia: Attack Zack
SK: Attack SAS
Gun carrier: Attack inca_killa

link: http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,2076.msg23403.html#msg23403

That actually could make sense.
I'm very sure on monsters scumness though, possibly even cult leader.

Inca_Killa
August 23rd, 2011, 01:52 PM
I'm going to get eviscerated by a gunman tonight. :'/. Which unfortunately means we need to trust vorn to kill the supposed cult leader which he won't do if he is cult. Which idk why he wouldn't be cult, I mean come on Vorn was one of the highlight people last game and even if he is suspect(metagaming) he can usually talk his way out of any situation well enough. He didn't get lynched today which is a tribute to what I just said.

Or, we could send Choco but if we attack the Cult leader and he is cult, he will refuse to send choco and thus fuck us over. What to do what to do...

Oh, and I have like nothing at all to claim. Vorn took Gunsmith, and if I take cit they will go "lol ok" and lynch me dead. I have no options. But I will probably get shot tonight anyways so.

Oh and another thing, killing the cult leader now wouldn't be a good idea imho, if we kill the cult for the town they will just kill us and we will end up losing. I say we go for a townie and tomorrow go for a cultist. Hopefully the other mafia will kill Nero and we will be Good to go.

Lastly, I think we should block someone else, preferably whoever we suspect as doctor so we can make sure both mafias' kills go through.

Inca_Killa
August 23rd, 2011, 08:46 PM
Sup guys, can we have some discussion? I know town will.

Goonswarm
August 23rd, 2011, 09:45 PM
I have to write the RP so if you know who you are going to kill that would be good.

Inca_Killa
August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 PM
I have to write the RP so if you know who you are going to kill that would be good.

Damnit all my allies are AFK. I guess i'll go look thru the day thread and decide....

LESIGH...

Inca_Killa
August 23rd, 2011, 10:57 PM
Kill Divemaster, Send Vornskr

Doctors are always a target for the Mafia's, so this is my choice. I'm not sure if he really a doctor, but chances are he is. If I made an obvious mistake I really don't care because you two decided that going afk at one of the most pivotal nights was cool. :|.

Also, I'm going to die soon. Possibly even tonight...
Good luck.

FalseTruth
August 23rd, 2011, 11:03 PM
I'll consider that to be your vote if none of them say anything today.

chocopaw
August 24th, 2011, 02:16 AM
I don't see any reason to shoot divemaster, even if he is a doctor. My vote is still on either monster or MrSmarter. But I can block dive if you really want.

And sorry that I need sleep.

chocopaw
August 24th, 2011, 02:28 AM
vorn hasn't been online since the night started. But by now he probably really is cult anyway.

Don't end the night btw.

Inca_Killa
August 24th, 2011, 03:41 AM
I don't see any reason to shoot divemaster, even if he is a doctor. My vote is still on either monster or MrSmarter. But I can block dive if you really want.

And sorry that I need sleep.

why?

that seems culty to me.

chocopaw
August 24th, 2011, 03:57 AM
rofl either you're joking or you're cult.

blocking doctor = all kills go through
kill another one but the doctor = chance to hit the cult leader

how is that culty?

chocopaw
August 24th, 2011, 04:03 AM
False can the mayor be healed btw?
If so he will be the doctors target.

Inca_Killa
August 24th, 2011, 04:16 AM
rofl either you're joking or you're cult.

blocking doctor = all kills go through
kill another one but the doctor = chance to hit the cult leader

how is that culty?

I know this will sound culty but, why are we even concerned so badly about the cult?

The town is up in a fit about it and claw will find the cult leader, or the other mafia will.

We should focus on making US win, instead of helping town. IF we can get away with murdering town without the town doing anything back(instead lynching the cult) we can still win.

As it stands now all 3 of us are suspected scum/cult, and Vorn is probably Cult too.

Also, keep in mind, I will probably be shot with a gunsmith gun tonight so our mafia will be down to 2 members, 1 being most likely culted. I think its better to kill off the town and hope cult/town fuck eachother over enough for us to pull a win. Not to mention the other mafia...

chocopaw
August 24th, 2011, 04:35 AM
I have to go now, will be back in the evening.

Kill monster, send vornskr
block divemaster123

Maybe he is a red mafia, that's good then for us too. Doctor is blocked, so kills go through = everybody happy.

Ending the night is fine with me.

Inca_Killa
August 24th, 2011, 05:37 AM
I have to go now, will be back in the evening.

Kill monster, send vornskr
block divemaster123

Maybe he is a red mafia, that's good then for us too. Doctor is blocked, so kills go through = everybody happy.

Ending the night is fine with me.

... Why can't we just kill the doctor right out and block someone else? Why are you so deadset on Monster or Mrsmarter? You seem awful protective of Divemaster. What if Dive is really the Cult Leader and you would silently refuse to block him?

??

Also, why are you fine with ending the night? Like you said earlier, Vorn hasn't logged on yet. You are suspicious to me, its like daytime but at night D:.

Hopefuly vorn comes online and gives his input soon.

Also, as a side note, if you are both culted and i'm the only one untainted, that would be HILARIOUS (please no.....)

I'm sticking by my vote of killing Dive and you can block whoever you want, but I don't think blocking fred would be a good choice anymore. Instead i'd go for the other claimed gunsmith or claw as to help cover up vorn(in case the real gunsmith died.)

Goonswarm
August 24th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Inca the final choice on who to kill is yours unless the GF posts. Please make a final call as choco can not tell you who to kill.

vornksr
August 24th, 2011, 06:29 AM
I don't understand why you want to kill monster so badly. Unlike the two of you, apparently, I still do fear the cult. My best guess is that someone who hasn't claimed a role is the cult leader. Thus:

kill Severn, send vornskr

death note
Hi town.. you're friendly neighborhood orange mafia here. If Severn isn't the Cult Leader, we think MileS to be him. We think Clawtrocity to be culted. We know Rumpel to be the serial killer, for we blocked him on the first night. Let's kill the cult for mutual benefit.

(end deathnote)

I think that blocking fred is a better idea than blocking the doctor: once the cult goes down, we need some of us to remain hidden. Inca, I'm sorry for taking your cover story... I've been accused of being cult so much that I was worried they'd lynch me straightaway if I claimed citizen. You might try counterclaiming another town role (doc, perhaps, or perhaps coroner & accuse Claw of being janitor).

Sorry for the crazy play yesterday. I was tired as hell, not thinking completely straight, and very concerned about getting lynched. Unfortunately, now that it's started, the crazy play might have to continue. Lay low for now & let's hope I'm not killing off a citizen tonight.

chocopaw
August 24th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Thank you vornskr, that is reasonable.

As I wrote, my actions were taken under the primary goal of hitting the cult leader. If you have reason to believe that Severn is it rather than MrSmarter or monster, than do it.

I'm not sure if I should really go back to my first blocking target, fred. While Inca surely acts weird tonight, making sure that all kills go through might be a good thing to do, as he won't heal any of us anyways. I'm open to debate here.

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 10:00 AM
I have:

Block divemaster127
Send vornskr to kill Severn

Death note:
Hi town.. you're friendly neighborhood orange mafia here. If Severn isn't the Cult Leader, we think MileS to be him. We think Clawtrocity to be culted. We know Rumpel to be the serial killer, for we blocked him on the first night. Let's kill the cult for mutual benefit.