PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Shiek:1-S2-1-1009793, Wreckful:1-S2-1-315710, Grindor:1-S2-1-3109898

Mugy
March 29th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Account Name: Shiek
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1009793
In-Game Name: ModIsAFaggot

Account Name: Wreckful
Account ID: 1-S2-1-315710
In-Game Name: McFagot

Account Name: Grindor
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3109898
In-Game Name: Just Drink It

Your Account Name: Mugy
Summary:
They arrange themselves into a perfect healing/guarding threesome on night one, this continues for the remainder of the game.
They are already on watch-list and are known to each other. I also reveled there was a moderator in the game at the begining.
Day 2, Grindor claims that 3(Shiek) is bg and to not lynch him.

Auckmid
March 30th, 2013, 05:37 PM
In review

Auckmid
March 30th, 2013, 08:25 PM
ID
Shiek: 1-S2-1-1009793 (Confirmed)
Grindor: 1-S2-1-3109898 (Confirmed)
Wreckful: 1-S2-1-315710 (Confirmed)

Hotkeys
Shiek: Ctrl + 3
Grindor: Ctrl + 4
Wreckful: Ctrl + 5

After Review
All 3 players are in the same clan and adjacent hotkeys, as well as already being on WL together. All 3 roll either Doctor or BG. They then form a perfect healing circle by having all 3 members protected. Circle came into effect when the Mafia tried to kill Grindor who was guarded by Shiek, who was in turn healed by Wreckful. Circle continues for the first 3 nights. When Shiek is placed on trial D4, he says that he and Grindor are both BG, even though he has no legal way of knowing Grindor’s role. Shiek is innoed. N4, the group tries to do the perfect circle again, but the Witch messes up Grindor’s night action, causing Wreckful to get killed by the Mafia. N5, Grindor and Shiek protect each other after Wreckful’s death. Game end’s in town victory.

Obvious skype is obvious. Perfect healing circe

Previous Offences
Cheating for all (Currently on Watchlist)

Player Offences
Cheating for all

Recommended Action
2 X Kick-vote

creedkingsx
April 9th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Upgrade!

Shiek
April 11th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Oh cmon! How do you expect us to play a "party game" and not be in a party? We were not in Skype. We were all sitting in the same room. It was the weekend and we were having a lan party.

Quit being pretentious pricks. Jesus. Lighten up.

PS: You have to admit. Our strat was pretty ingenious. You guys might want to patch that... SEE! We did you all a favor. The whole ModIsAFaggot thing was because the mod was literally being a faggot.

Mugy
April 11th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Oh cmon! How do you expect us to play a "party game" and not be in a party? We were not in Skype. We were all sitting in the same room. It was the weekend and we were having a lan party.

Quit being pretentious pricks. Jesus. Lighten up.

PS: You have to admit. Our strat was pretty ingenious. You guys might want to patch that... SEE! We did you all a favor. The whole ModIsAFaggot thing was because the mod was literally being a faggot.

This report is not about how you guys were in a party, nor is it about what you named yourselves. It's about the fact you communicated outside of the game to get an advantage over everyone else in the game. This isn't the first time either.
And no, seeing each other's screens does not count as an "ingenious" strategy, it's cheating.

Shiek
April 11th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Well, you guys should probably fix that little glitch in the matrix then. As for those lowly players that we hurt, I have a gut feeling that everyone who played that game went on to play several others that night.

And I would like you to provide evidence of other nights in which we allegedly "cheated". I refute these allegations and demand that our kick-vote status be lifted immediately.

Shiek
April 11th, 2013, 09:31 PM
And I would like to add that we were not on the Watch-List prior to the aforementioned incident. We acquired Watch-List status after said incident. So get your facts straight next time.

Raptorblaze
April 11th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Well, you guys should probably fix that little glitch in the matrix then. As for those lowly players that we hurt, I have a gut feeling that everyone who played that game went on to play several others that night.

And I would like you to provide evidence of other nights in which we allegedly "cheated". I refute these allegations and demand that our kick-vote status be lifted immediately.

Do you legitimately want to appeal this? If I take the time to go back over your entire report in depth and find you guilty STILL then your sentence gets upgraded (in this case a longer kickvote listing) for wasting our time.

Directing keepers to refrain from arguing with the accused.

Allow me to link you to our appeal rules

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/17352-Appeals-Forum-Rules

Frostwind
April 13th, 2013, 11:40 AM
So your saying this game can not be played with friends? Even if you are next to eachother in real life?

Raptorblaze
April 13th, 2013, 11:49 AM
So your saying this game can not be played with friends? Even if you are next to eachother in real life?

The problem is not party play, the problem is communicating outside the game. We play in parties all the time without communicating outside the game so it's pretty obviously possible. This was already stated.

Raptorblaze
April 13th, 2013, 11:50 AM
And I would like to add that we were not on the Watch-List prior to the aforementioned incident. We acquired Watch-List status after said incident. So get your facts straight next time.

You were watchlisted, but it hadn't updated to the map yet.

Shiek
April 16th, 2013, 10:08 PM
So why did Grindor get removed from the list and I am still on it? We haven't been doing anything bad as of late.