PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 69: Paintball Mafia

Pages : [1] 2 3

clementine
March 26th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Paintball Mafia Day 1

“Fame. Glory. Survival.” A female corporal wearing army fatigues paces in front of you. “You’re in the paintball fight of the century. Kill or be killed before your fate is decided for you. Who can distinguish between friend and foe!?”

This is a team-building exercise, that your company was selected to participate in, pitting the executive staff vs. the sanitation staff vs. the accounting department vs. sales vs. tech support. The winning team has been promised an end-of-the quarter bonus and two weeks of extra vacation time.

Will your team end up victorious? Stay tuned, and try to stay alive. Soldiers, I bid you good luck.

Role list:
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

Win Conditions:
Killing Neutral(s): Eliminate the Cyan Town Faction, the Magenta Town Faction, the Yellow Town Faction, and the Mafia AND survive until the end to win.
Cyan Town Faction: Eliminate the Magenta Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
Yellow Town Faction: Eliminate the Cyan Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
Magenta Town Faction: Eliminate the Yellow Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
Mafia: Eliminate the town factions and the killing neutral(s) AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.

Rules:
Day 1 no lynch start.
Days/Nights: 24 h/24 h

All night actions must be PM’ed to the host at least 1 hour before night ends or they will not be accepted and your action will be skipped.
Editing posts is NOT allowed.
Videos and images are NOT allowed except for last wills.
No outside discussion is allowed.
No death notes are allowed.
Last wills are allowed.
Cause of death will be explicitly revealed.

Lynch votes must be posted in bolded red text like –vote clementine
I will be manually keeping a vote tally and determining who is lynched.
Day will not end early once someone has been hammered but the vote will be locked. The lynched player may continue to talk until the day is over.
If nobody is hammered by the end of the day, the player(s) with the most votes will be lynched.

Quoting PM’s is allowed, as all role cards and possible feedback will be posted and available.
Lying about game mechanics is allowed. Questions about the setup will not be responded to unless they are posted in green.
Players who fail to post or submit night actions will be warned and replaced at the discretion of the host.

Link to full setup: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16796-S-FM-Paintball-Mafia
Day 1: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/18373-S-FM-70-Paintball-Mafia?p=297666&viewfull=1#post297666
Night 1: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/18373-S-FM-70-Paintball-Mafia?p=298181&viewfull=1#post298181
Day 2: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/18373-S-FM-70-Paintball-Mafia?p=298719&viewfull=1#post298719
Votecount 2.1: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/18373-S-FM-70-Paintball-Mafia?p=298965&viewfull=1#post298965

Signups:
1. Slaol
2. creedkingsx
3. TheDarkestLight
4. Gingerape
5. Numbertwo
6. Nicole
7. Fatalis
8. jr4life24
9. Glip
10. CmG
11. AppleyNO
12. Blazer
13. Gerik

You may not lynch today.

Night 1 begins at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3am+march+27+EST&dataset=

creedkingsx
March 26th, 2013, 12:04 AM
1. Slaol
2. creedkingsx
3. TheDarkestLight
4. Gingerape
5.Numbertwo
6. Nicole
7.Fatalis
8. jr4life24
9. Glip
10.CmG
11. AppleyNO
12. Blazer
13. Gerik

Slaol
March 26th, 2013, 12:09 AM
Great start time, Clem. I'll do things in the morning.

CmG
March 26th, 2013, 12:30 AM
Heyho! Somebody explain the setup to me thanks.

Numbertwo
March 26th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Good morning. Since all the factions want eachother dead im guessing the game wont end untill only 1 faction is left standing even if they have eliminated their target. All the town factions want eachother dead aswell.

AppleyNO
March 26th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Good morning. Since all the factions want eachother dead im guessing the game wont end untill only 1 faction is left standing even if they have eliminated their target. All the town factions want eachother dead aswell.

Thats not completely true. Some factions of town can with others, but not all.

Its five sided Town with all hidden roles.

Numbertwo
March 26th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Thats not completely true. Some factions of town can with others, but not all.

Its five sided Town with all hidden roles.

Yellow faction wants cyan dead. Cyan wants Magneta dead. Magneta wants yellow dead. The town faction that isn't your target wants you dead so the game wont end untill they are dead aswell.

Numbertwo
March 26th, 2013, 12:52 AM
at least i think so.

CmG
March 26th, 2013, 01:02 AM
Magneta? Is that the daughter of Magneto? :O

AppleyNO
March 26th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Killing Neutral(s): Eliminate the Cyan Town Faction, the Magenta Town Faction, the Yellow Town Faction, and the Mafia AND survive until the end to win.
Kill Everyone.

Cyan Town Faction: Eliminate the Magenta Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
Kill Magenta, Killing Neutrals, Mafia.

Yellow Town Faction: Eliminate the Cyan Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
Kill Cyan, Killing Neutrals, Mafia.

Magenta Town Faction: Eliminate the Yellow Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
Kill Yellow, Killing Neutrals, Mafia.

Mafia: Eliminate the town factions and the killing neutral(s) AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
Kill Everyone.

Very interesting Win Conditions Clem. If we kill off the Mafia and Killing Neutrals, all a Town Faction (like Yellow) has to do is kill Cyan. It doesn't matter than Magenta wants yellow dead.
It makes sense to me, at least.

AppleyNO
March 26th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Magneta? Is that the daughter of Magneto? :O

I thought they were husband and wife, personally.

Numbertwo
March 26th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Kill Everyone.

Kill Magenta, Killing Neutrals, Mafia.

Kill Cyan, Killing Neutrals, Mafia.

Kill Yellow, Killing Neutrals, Mafia.

Kill Everyone.

Very interesting Win Conditions Clem. If we kill off the Mafia and Killing Neutrals, all a Town Faction (like Yellow) has to do is kill Cyan. It doesn't matter than Magenta wants yellow dead.
It makes sense to me, at least.

Killing cyan does make sense, im glad we both agree that their death is for the benifit of this town.

Does the game end when 1 town faction has completed their objective?

creedkingsx
It's a bunch of Hidden Any's so it's possible there aren't even members of each town in the Game. lol

CmG
Oh my its time for another DERP HERP DERP AWARD then Appley.. :-P

creedkingsx
March 26th, 2013, 01:09 AM
how do tie breakers work?

AppleyNO
March 26th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Oh my its time for another DERP HERP DERP AWARD then Appley.. :-P

lol I was just using it as an example :P.
However, Numbertwo wants to kill Cyan? I think he is Yellow town then.

CmG
March 26th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Oh read the setup. It's just another standard one with hidden roles and maybe 2 town factions and Magneta!

CmG
March 26th, 2013, 02:24 AM
Oh wait 3 town factions? How should that work? Huh? Whaat? 9 town 3 mafia 1 neut killer? öÖ

Nicole
March 26th, 2013, 02:27 AM
We need to lynch today. Please give me an hour or two to read up and devise a plan.

AppleyNO
March 26th, 2013, 02:29 AM
We need to lynch today. Please give me an hour or two to read up and devise a plan.

You may not lynch today.

*ehm*

Nicole
March 26th, 2013, 02:30 AM

Sorry, I got the wrong game.

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you. I am your friend!

AppleyNO
Oh wait 3 town factions? How should that work? Huh? Whaat? 9 town 3 mafia 1 neut killer? öÖ

Yep. But remember this is Clementine... I suspect something weird.

AppleyNO
Sorry, I got the wrong game.

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you. I am your friend!

LOLOL Hello!

creedkingsx
March 26th, 2013, 02:39 AM

:|

CmG
March 26th, 2013, 02:56 AM
Nicole

CmG
March 26th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Alright i declare this Day 1 as useless to me. Cya tomorrow.

Fatalis
March 26th, 2013, 03:58 AM
The party don't start till I walk in

Fatalis
March 26th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Anybody here? guys? anybody?

Fatalis
March 26th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Well apparently I'm the noobiest or second noobiest player around here! LURK MODE ON GG WP

clementine
March 26th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Killing cyan does make sense, im glad we both agree that their death is for the benifit of this town.

Does the game end when 1 town faction has completed their objective?

Yes. It is possible for there to be two town factions alive at the end of the game, only one of which wins. The game ends as soon as any one faction's win conditions are met.

clementine
March 26th, 2013, 05:16 AM
how do tie breakers work?

The game will continue until one faction's win conditions have been met or it no longer becomes possible for one faction's win conditions to be met (nobody is alive).

AppleyNO
March 26th, 2013, 06:11 AM
The game will continue until one faction's win conditions have been met or it no longer becomes possible for one faction's win conditions to be met (nobody is alive).

:O

CmG
March 26th, 2013, 06:25 AM
inb4 the only town power roles are vigilantes and the game might be over tonight.

Blazer
March 26th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Checking in from class. I like how Nicole wanted a lynch today.

Gingerape
March 26th, 2013, 08:13 AM
:3
Yay I'm heere
*shoots Blazer with paintballs*

Blazer
March 26th, 2013, 08:16 AM
"I'm out."
*gets plastered*

Numbertwo
March 26th, 2013, 09:44 AM
inb4 the only town power roles are vigilantes and the game might be over tonight.

I guess we know what your role is. Don't shoot me pls. shoot gerik, he is allways scum.

Gingerape
March 26th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Don't shoot me either!

CmG
March 26th, 2013, 11:05 AM
I guess we know what your role is. Don't shoot me pls. shoot gerik, he is allways scum.

Yeah sry i wan't thinking. You got me there. ;)

Glip
March 26th, 2013, 12:32 PM

Clementine wouldn't make a game with a bunch of vigilantes. That'd be over too quick. Clementine would want a game with few TPR's and force the towns to scum hunt in order to figure out who each other is.

My guess is there's probably only one PR per "Town" faction, and each faction has a different PR to force them to use different strategies, and thus make the game more "interesting" and "fun". Which is what Clem wants.

Blazer
March 26th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Slow day is slow.
Yes I would agree that there wouldn't be a lot of vigilantes. I would say that Glip has a safe assumption for now. Since the teams are small and citizens can replace a dead PR on N1, I would think theres a low amount of them.

Naturally, Clementine would try to create some sort of teamwork between the town to defeat the mafia since the win conditions are unique. If I had to guess she would have each "town" have a PR that others don't.

TheDarkestLight
March 26th, 2013, 03:08 PM
I don't smoke weed. It is very unhealthy.

creedkingsx
March 26th, 2013, 03:12 PM
That's why it can be only obtained medically in most states. :D

creedkingsx
March 26th, 2013, 03:12 PM
But this isn't a convo on my favorite plant.

TheDarkestLight
March 26th, 2013, 03:13 PM
But this isn't a convo on my favorite plant.

The cocoa bean is my fav plant. It is key in making my product.

Blazer
March 26th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Clementine can you change the rules to where blazer gets a gun and can day shoot?

Numbertwo
March 26th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Clementine can you change the rules to where blazer gets a gun and can day shoot?

Shoot gerik if you have a gun.

creedkingsx
March 26th, 2013, 03:48 PM
He doesn't have a gun.

Glip
March 26th, 2013, 03:51 PM
He doesn't have a gun.

Interesting how you state that so confidently.

creedkingsx
March 26th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Interesting how you state that so confidently.

I was more stating his comment was a joke.

Blazer
March 26th, 2013, 04:05 PM
I wasn't joking. I asked for a gun. Therefore that means I don't have one and would get one + the ability to day shoot. ^.^

creedkingsx
March 26th, 2013, 04:08 PM
I wasn't joking. I asked for a gun. Therefore that means I don't have one and would get one + the ability to day shoot. ^.^

You wouldn't get one.
:D

Blazer
March 26th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Sadly no one trusts the psyko with a gun..

Gerik
March 26th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Hey guys. I'm here. Not for long. Just wanted to check in and say hi so I don't get modkilled. It's a pretty hectic week for me. I'll try to be better about posting from here on out, but I can't make any promises.

Slaol
March 26th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Hey guys. I'm here. Not for long. Just wanted to check in and say hi so I don't get modkilled. It's a pretty hectic week for me. I'll try to be better about posting from here on out, but I can't make any promises.

Lies. His classes are canceled.

Teal/Yellow/Magenta, whichever is scum. Confusing setup is confusing.

Gerik

Numbertwo
March 26th, 2013, 04:22 PM
-Vote Gerik

Gerik
March 26th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Lies. His classes are canceled.

Teal/Yellow/Magenta, whichever is scum. Confusing setup is confusing.

Gerik

Only half my classes are canceled. And while you'd think that would free me up, they are only canceled so that I can do other things instead, which take up even more of my time than class would. But by all means, lynch me. That will just mean one less thing that I have to keep up with.

Slaol
March 26th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Only half my classes are canceled. And while you'd think that would free me up, they are only canceled so that I can do other things instead, which take up even more of my time than class would. But by all means, lynch me. That will just mean one less thing that I have to keep up with.

Jester. iNNO!

Gerik
March 26th, 2013, 04:27 PM
You may not lynch today.

Oh wait, you can't. Feel free to kill me at night, though.

Gerik
March 26th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Jester. iNNO!

yup. i iz da jestar. lynch me and stuffz

Blazer
March 26th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Does no one read the setup? No lynch day for the win..

creedkingsx
March 26th, 2013, 04:40 PM

Obvious Veteran.
obviously.
:D

Gerik
March 26th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Anyway, I'm out for a few hours. Bye.

Blazer
March 26th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Im out too. I have to go take Glip for a walk. BBL.

Jr4life24
March 26th, 2013, 05:18 PM
I haven't played an FM in a while so this should be a fun start. I'm on spring break starting Friday so expect me on then. And Blazer, I have the gun :)

And Clem. What is up with this starting/ending time? It's so late at night

Blazer
March 26th, 2013, 05:20 PM
coolstory bro. careface.png

Jr4life24
March 26th, 2013, 07:07 PM
coolstory bro. careface.png
I knew you would understand

Glip
March 26th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Im out too. I have to go take Glip for a walk. BBL.

Arf!

*pants heavily, wags tail excitedly*

Glip
March 26th, 2013, 07:11 PM
I haven't played an FM in a while so this should be a fun start. I'm on spring break starting Friday so expect me on then. And Blazer, I have the gun :)

And Clem. What is up with this starting/ending time? It's so late at night

Clem is not from this world. Err, I mean, time zone. Not from this time zone.

Slaol
March 26th, 2013, 07:30 PM

Oh. Useless. I'll be back tomorrow then.

Glip
March 26th, 2013, 07:32 PM
I am going to take a bold step here and make an outrageous claim:

I'm Town, everyone.

Blazer
March 26th, 2013, 08:09 PM
I am going to take a bold step here and make an outrageous claim:

I'm Town, everyone.

Which one? You're so bold bro.

Also did you like your walk? :D

Glip
March 26th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Which one? You're so bold bro.

Hidden mechanic, I am colorless Town! Win Condition: Live to see a Town faction win the game.

Also did you like your walk? :D

It was very refreshing. I needed to get out and let off some steam. Thanks.

Blazer
March 26th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Hidden mechanic, I am colorless Town! Win Condition: Live to see a Town faction win the game.

It was very refreshing. I needed to get out and let off some steam. Thanks.

I should probably give you a bath soon too. That will help with that steam issue.

And totally bro, a neutral. xD

Gingerape
March 26th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Did someone say steam?

Fatalis
March 26th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Hi guys I'm obviously here and not lurking

Glip
March 26th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Hi guys I'm obviously here and not lurking

Same!

Fatalis
March 26th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Same!

Hi Glip the Cat!

CmG
March 26th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Anybody else wanna hang a shield around their neck begging for a free pass to the graveyard?

Fatalis
March 26th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Anybody else wanna hang a shield around their neck begging for a free pass to the graveyard?

Me plz

CmG
March 26th, 2013, 11:31 PM
ok!

clementine
March 26th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Paintball Mafia Night 1

Nobody was lynched!

After grabbing their paintball guns and donning protective gear, everyone scrambled off to find some protection in the bushes. Some people decided to keep careful watch, others decided to go more on the offensive.

Where would things stand in the morning?

Role list:
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

Win Conditions:

Link to full setup: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16796-S-FM-Paintball-Mafia
Day 1: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/18373-S-FM-70-Paintball-Mafia?p=297666&viewfull=1#post297666
Night 1: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/18373-S-FM-70-Paintball-Mafia?p=298181&viewfull=1#post298181
Day 2: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/18373-S-FM-70-Paintball-Mafia?p=298719&viewfull=1#post298719
Votecount 2.1: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/18373-S-FM-70-Paintball-Mafia?p=298965&viewfull=1#post298965

Signups:
1. Slaol
2. creedkingsx
3. TheDarkestLight
4. Gingerape
5. Numbertwo
6. Nicole
7. Fatalis
8. jr4life24
9. Glip
10. CmG
11. AppleyNO
12. Blazer
13. Gerik

Day 2 begins at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3am+march+28+EST&dataset=

clementine
March 27th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Paintball Mafia Day 2

RP Courtesy of ika :)

This is a team-building exercise, that your company was selected to participate in, pitting the executive staff vs. the sanitation staff vs. the accounting department vs. sales vs. tech support. The winning team has been promised an end-of-the quarter bonus and two weeks of extra vacation time.

“Man down, I repeat man down,” someone was shouting from tech support. They saw that their gunner (Vigilante) Nicole had pink on her. “Nicole hang in there,” the person shouted

Nicole looked at the techie and said, “I’m already out, I was able to find TDL (Citizen) from the sales department and shot him he was lurking in our department but someone came from behind and got me”

Elsewhere NumberTwo was coming back from a sucesful shooting. When suddenly, someone from the accounting department came out and shot him.

Graveyard:
Nicole (vigilante): Killed by the magenta vigilante.
TheDarkestLight (citizen): Killed by the yellow vigilante.
NumberTwo (vigilante): Killed by the cyan vigilante.

Role list:
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

Win Conditions:

Rules:
Day 1 no lynch start.
Days/Nights: 24 h/24 h

All night actions must be PM’ed to the host at least 1 hour before night ends or they will not be accepted and your action will be skipped.
Editing posts is NOT allowed.
Videos and images are NOT allowed except for last wills.
No outside discussion is allowed.
No death notes are allowed.
Last wills are allowed.
Cause of death will be explicitly revealed.

Lynch votes must be posted in bolded red text like –vote clementine
I will be manually keeping a vote tally and determining who is lynched.
Day will not end early once someone has been hammered but the vote will be locked. The lynched player may continue to talk until the day is over.
If nobody is hammered by the end of the day, the player(s) with the most votes will be lynched.

Quoting PM’s is allowed, as all role cards and possible feedback will be posted and available.
Lying about game mechanics is allowed. Questions about the setup will not be responded to unless they are posted in green.
Players who fail to post or submit night actions will be warned and replaced at the discretion of the host.

Signups:
1. Slaol
2. creedkingsx
3. TheDarkestLight
4. Gingerape
5. Numbertwo
6. Nicole
7. Fatalis
8. jr4life24
9. Glip
10. CmG
11. AppleyNO
12. Blazer
13. Gerik

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes (or a majority of votes cast) to lynch.

Night 2 begins at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3am+march+29+EST&dataset=

Gingerape
March 28th, 2013, 12:12 AM
*hides in my cubicle* ._.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 12:24 AM
Good god, the vigilantes.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Hmm... No SK kill, so unless someone claims healed, it looks like we have an arsonist.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 12:32 AM
The absence of a mafia kill is interesting, to say the least.

Gingerape
March 28th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Clementine wouldn't make a game with a bunch of vigilantes. That'd be over too quick. Clementine would want a game with few TPR's and force the towns to scum hunt in order to figure out who each other is.

My guess is there's probably only one PR per "Town" faction, and each faction has a different PR to force them to use different strategies, and thus make the game more "interesting" and "fun". Which is what Clem wants.

Lol no vig's huh?
Before I bed I think the setup looks like this-

Killing Neutral - Arsonist
Hidden Mafia - Mafioso
Hidden Mafia - Consort
Hidden Mafia - Consigliere
Vigilante
Citizen
Hidden Town
Vigilante
Citizen -> Vigilante
Hidden Town
Vigilante
Citizen
Hidden Town

if someone gets attacked more than once will it show up as killed by both or just one of them

Fatalis
March 28th, 2013, 12:59 AM
For all we know there might be no killing neut and mafia :|

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Magenta and Yellow just got fucked in the ass. lol

Fatalis
March 28th, 2013, 03:05 AM
Magenta and Yellow just got fucked in the ass. lol

shut up cyan

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 03:07 AM
shut up cyan

Literally, everyone is everyone's enemy.

Glip
March 28th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Lol no vig's huh?

Hidden Mafia - Mafioso
Hidden Mafia - Consort
Vigilante
Citizen
Hidden Town
Vigilante
Citizen -> Vigilante
Hidden Town
Vigilante
Citizen
Hidden Town

if someone gets attacked more than once will it show up as killed by both or just one of them

During the night I formed a second hypothesis that, to fit the theme of Paintball (Everyone has a gun), there might be at least a vigilante for every team :P

No mafia kill IS interesting. I wonder if there's no mafia at all, and it's just a battle of the 3 teams to duke it out, with perhaps an arso thrown in there.

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 04:30 AM
No mafia kill IS interesting. I wonder if there's no mafia at all, and it's just a battle of the 3 teams to duke it out, with perhaps an arso thrown in there.

So 3 four man teams and 1 arson?

Makes the most sense with the information we've obtained thus far.

clementine
March 28th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Lol no vig's huh?

Hidden Mafia - Mafioso
Hidden Mafia - Consort
Vigilante
Citizen
Hidden Town
Vigilante
Citizen -> Vigilante
Hidden Town
Vigilante
Citizen
Hidden Town

If a person is attacked twice (without being healed), it will show up as "attacked by the ______, and attacked again." similar to in sc2 mafia. The kill that appears will be randomized.

Jr4life24
March 28th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Some guy felt the need to pour gasoline on me. What an ass >.>. I'll be back when i get home from school

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 05:22 AM
I bet there will be another purple vigilante kill tomorrow. Anyways like predicted every faction has at least 1 kpn. I highly doubt that this game has any investigative roles at all on town side. They are just not needed.

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 05:35 AM
(3 x cits + 1 vig) x 3 + 1 Arsonist.

everytime a vig dies another cit of the same colour becomes the new vig for that faction.

GG no RE :-P

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 05:39 AM
lol no i am not the new vigilante for purple. Silly!

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 05:42 AM
skip day

AppleyNO
March 28th, 2013, 05:54 AM
There is most likely two, maybe three vigilantes still.

Remember that since it is no longer Night 1, citizens cannot become faction PRs.

You may be sent to perform your faction’s kill. Any other member of the mafia may forsake his night action to perform the factional kill.
Gonna laugh my ass off if there are no Mafia.

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 06:13 AM
k then we have a lot of amnesiacs herpaderp

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 07:53 AM
There is most likely two, maybe three vigilantes still.

Citizen
You have the power of your voice and your vote.

All citizens will be pre-selected (but uninformed about their selection) as backup power roles in case of a N1 power role death.

There's three.
As CmG narrowed off what I said, 3 four man teams and an arsonist.

9 cits, 3 vigis, 1 arsonist.

No matter what, there will always be 3 vigis alive as long as there are members alive of each (town) faction.

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 07:53 AM
There's three.
As CmG narrowed off what I said, 3 four man teams and an arsonist.

9 cits, 3 vigis, 1 arsonist.

No matter what, there will always be 3 vigis alive as long as there are members alive of each (town) faction.

Of crouse, as of last night.
specificity n shit

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 09:01 AM
glad i am not the only one who doesn't bother much. :)

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 09:41 AM
During the night I formed a second hypothesis that, to fit the theme of Paintball (Everyone has a gun), there might be at least a vigilante for every team :P

So 3 four man teams and 1 arson?

Makes the most sense with the information we've obtained thus far.

That's what I was thinking. 3 vigilantes and an arsonist is enough KPN.

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 09:45 AM
What sound does a frog when it gets overrolled by a car?

GERIK

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 09:45 AM
So the current role list looks something like this:

Vigilante
Citizen
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Vigilante
Citizen -> Vigilante
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Vigilante
Citizen
Hidden Town
Hidden Town

Slaol
March 28th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Hi. Gerik is Yellow. That is all.

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Nein

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 09:57 AM

Enlighten us. Why do you think that?

Slaol
March 28th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Enlighten us. Why do you think that?

Gerik didn't comment on the rape that has befallen the colored teams. Gerik doesn't talk about things that effect him. Please see his refusal to talk to Clementine in FM XVII about basically anything. He could also be Magenta, but me thinks Yellow.

That, or my original post was not at all what it looks.

Slaol
March 28th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Gerik didn't comment on the rape that has befallen the colored teams. Gerik doesn't talk about things that effect him. Please see his refusal to talk to Clementine in FM XVII about basically anything. He could also be Magenta, but me thinks Yellow.

'color'd, lol, they all have color. Yellow/Magenta

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 10:12 AM
So the fact that you out him as yellow makes you not yellow. K noted

Slaol
March 28th, 2013, 10:13 AM
So the fact that you out him as yellow makes you not yellow. K noted

Good. I am totes Cyan.

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 10:13 AM
k

Gerik

Gingerape
March 28th, 2013, 10:15 AM
k

Gerik

Careful!!! The person with the most votes automatically gets lynched at the end of the day.

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Hi lurk!

Slaol
gerik

Gingerape
Hi lurk!

Hi fwend

"If nobody is hammered by the end of the day, the player(s) with the most votes will be lynched."

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 10:19 AM
So what? Chances are way higher to not lynch a teammate off. Since u jump into the defense of a "maybe" yellow you are probably his teammate.

Gingerape
March 28th, 2013, 10:22 AM
So what? Chances are way higher to not lynch a teammate off. Since u jump into the defense of a "maybe" yellow you are probably his teammate.

Hmph. Does that make you Magenta or just anti-yellow?

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 10:24 AM
You decide.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 10:27 AM

Your meta analysis of me is faulty, but I'll indulge it for a moment.

Your argument is:
Gerik must be a member of a colored team, and therefore must be yellow.

Needs more logic.

CmG's willingness to vote for me based on nothing has been noted. I deem him a likely arsonist candidate.

Gingerape
March 28th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Leave me alone CmG. I heard you're the meanest FM player.
Mean players are always scum.

Gingerape
March 28th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Cyan team has the most probability of lynching another member of their town, while magenta has the least.

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 10:31 AM

Your argument is:

Needs more logic.

CmG's willingness to vote for me based on nothing has been noted. I deem him a likely arsonist candidate.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Billy-D_Approves.gif

Gingerape
March 28th, 2013, 10:33 AM
I feel bad for the arsonist in this game.
He's facing 3 towns with vigilantes and his douses are detectable.

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 10:36 AM
I still can't decide if this game even needs a day chat. Hence a lynch at day system. Just skip day and let the vegis do the work. Nobody gives a fuck about day chat anyway. Just screw it.

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 10:37 AM
-unvote:

Cya on Day 3.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 11:07 AM
I still can't decide if this game even needs a day chat. Hence a lynch at day system. Just skip day and let the vegis do the work. Nobody gives a fuck about day chat anyway. Just screw it.

Arsonist has night immunity and thus can only be killed by a lynch. The above quote has further convinced me that CmG is the arsonist.

CmG

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 11:50 AM
i am cyan cit go to hell troll!

Gerik

enjoy your free lynch. If you are cyan get rid of that guy. thx!

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Arsonist has night immunity and thus can only be killed by a lynch. The above quote has further convinced me that CmG is the arsonist.

CmG

Further analysis of all your posts which aren't much and not helpful at all. Send the message that you don't care about whats happening at day. Your analysis of the night kills is pure filler. Your accusation of me being Arsonist has no base at all for any vote. I am quite sure you have a night action and therefore are a vigilante of one of my enemies.
Therefore lynching you will raise the winning chances of my team. Especially you don't give any signs of your alignment. You might be Yellow but i think you are the new vigilante of magenta.

Slaol
March 28th, 2013, 11:59 AM

Your argument is:

Needs more logic.

1: Read typo fixes.
2: My saying you were Yellow was not followed by a vote, and may or may not have even meant a thing or not a thing to begin with.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Further analysis of all your posts which aren't much and not helpful at all. Send the message that you don't care about whats happening at day. Your analysis of the night kills is pure filler. Your accusation of me being Arsonist has no base at all for any vote. I am quite sure you have a night action and therefore are a vigilante of one of my enemies.
Therefore lynching you will raise the winning chances of my team. Especially you don't give any signs of your alignment. You might be Yellow but i think you are the new vigilante of magenta.

My posts from day 1 weren't helpful by design. I don't give a shit about days in which no lynch is possible. Feel free to read every single game I've ever played to confirm.

What you're doing here is textbook discrediting. I am accusing you of being arsonist because:

1. You voted me based on evidence that was weak at best (if it can even be called evidence) when even the person who provided the "evidence" didn't vote me.

2. You have attempted to convince us that the day is not useful to us, which would only benefit the arsonist, since it cannot die at night, whereas the town factions will want to use the day to attempt to lynch their enemies (either other town factions or the arsonist).

3. You are discrediting my valid points about your posts without providing any evidence to disprove my theories.

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 12:19 PM
1. you don't even try to make the day useful. Basicly you just came out when Slaol started to accuse you as yellow. Then you just got your weak argument up against me being Arsonist and started a weak lynch train at best.

2. You do nothing to make this day any useful to anyone. How do i try to convince anybody? I just criticized the player in this. Who definetly not use the day chat.

3. Your points might be valid but why should i try to do ANYTHING AT DAY WHEN NOBODY DOES ANYTHING USEFUL IF I AM REALLY THE ARSONIST? Arso just lurks out and comes maybe out when he gets accused of lurkyness. That's just retarded out of every position with a lineup full of lurkers.

4. You are not cyan pls die. kkthxbye

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Sry for all the errors in this i am writing in a hurry.

Slaol
March 28th, 2013, 12:33 PM
I'm not confident in either of these leads.

Slaol
March 28th, 2013, 12:33 PM
But CmG is likely Magenta.

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 12:36 PM
I am cyan wanna see my rolecard?

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 12:37 PM
But CmG is likely Magenta.

Also please feel free to enlighten me how you come to this conclusion. I bet it will be amusing.

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 12:40 PM

Yeah. Didn't include magenta for the citizen->Vigilante.
Gerik is probably a vigilante now.

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 12:41 PM
>sees post
>replies
>realizes he skipped like 30 posts
LOL

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Analysis is useless.
Odds are none of us are on the same team.
LOL
Only thing we can unite on is the arsonist, passed that, meta is useless.

Meta won't tell us if someone is on our team or another team.
:)

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 12:44 PM
I'll unvote Slaol.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Yeah. Didn't include magenta for the citizen->Vigilante.
Gerik is probably a vigilante now.

The magenta citizen is dead. There could be another one, of course, in which case it is covered in the "hidden town" slots.

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 12:59 PM
The magenta citizen is dead. There could be another one, of course, in which case it is covered in the "hidden town" slots.

I am in agreeance that each is 3 citizens and one vigilante.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 01:04 PM
I am in agreeance that each is 3 citizens and one vigilante.

Ok, so Creed is a citizen. Most likely magenta, as he would then know that his faction has more than one citizen, and then make the reasonable assumption that there was a third magenta citizen (and thus, 3 citizens per faction).

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Ok, so Creed is a citizen. Most likely magenta, as he would then know that his faction has more than one citizen, and then make the reasonable assumption that there was a third magenta citizen (and thus, 3 citizens per faction).

All I consider is balance. ^.^

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 01:11 PM
All I consider is balance. ^.^

Would it not be equally balanced with any combination of roles, so long as they were the same for all factions?

CmG
March 28th, 2013, 01:15 PM
There is never any balance in any setup. Investigative roles are just useless in this kind of game. Only vigis, smiths, docs or cits make any sense. So if the day chat has to have any function in this trololo game you have to throw at least 65% cits into this. Clem is a fan of scum hunting so the majority is definetly cits.

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 01:19 PM
There is never any balance in any setup. Investigative roles are just useless in this kind of game. Only vigis, smiths, docs or cits make any sense. So if the day chat has to have any function in this trololo game you have to throw at least 65% cits into this. Clem is a fan of scum hunting so the majority is definetly cits.

This.
essentially.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 01:25 PM

Investigation is useful to determine friend from foe. Smiths are not possible roles. Docs would actually be very difficult to use in this setup since you are statistically more likely to save an enemy from an attack than you are to save an ally.

Clem also is fully aware of her meta and how it can be used to predict roles in her setups, and she makes a concerted effort to subvert it wherever possible. So I do not think trying to meta clementine is going to get us anywhere.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Gerik you forgot the part that if Creed was magenta he would vote CmG since there's a damn low chance to lynch a teammate.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Anyone have a tally?

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Anyone have a tally?

click vote count at the top.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 01:42 PM
click vote count at the top.

Interesting. So you guys were using that. I thought it was all manual voting in the hizzle. *looks at rules*

Gingerape
March 28th, 2013, 01:46 PM
-vote Blazer

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 01:51 PM
-vote Blazer

^Legal vote, and the counter doesn't update it. Easy manipulation is easy.

Gingerape
March 28th, 2013, 02:07 PM
^Legal vote, and the counter doesn't update it. Easy manipulation is easy.

(:
I know you cheated on me.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 02:25 PM
(:
I know you cheated on me.

With who?

clementine
March 28th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Official Vote Count 2.1
CmG (1): Gerik
Gerik (1): CmG
Blazer (1): Gingerape

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes (or majority of votes cast) to lynch.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 03:08 PM
I have replaced AppleyNO. Give me a sec while I read

clementine
March 28th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Day Event:
AppleyNO has been fired.

luckily ika found a hobo by the name of damus graves wandering outside the building to take appleys old job.

rp courtesy of ika :)

AppleyNO has been replaced by Damus_Graves.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 03:22 PM

CmG

This sounds like projection. Which would mean Gerik is Arson.
However I have a couple of questions to determine if this is speculation or a probable theory.

Gerik what faction would you rather be in at this moment?
Do you support random shots by Vigilante?
What would you do if you had a bullet and gun

Glip
March 28th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Who is this Damus_Graves pleb?

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Who is this Damus_Graves pleb?

I am a Keeper. Hello Kat-Dog

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 03:32 PM
However I have a couple of questions to determine if this is speculation or a probable theory.

If I were the arsonist, it would have been much easier to agree with CmG and vote to skip day instead of putting pressure on him.

As to your questions:
1. Obviously Cyan is the best faction to be in right now, because they still have all of their members alive.
2. I think it is actually in a vigilante's best interest to shoot since they cannot kill their allies. Worst thing that can happen is the target doesn't die and it's either an ally or the arsonist. Once the arsonist dies, they'll know which. And if the target does die, then they've killed an enemy. Win/win.
3. I'd probably throw away the bullet and hide the gun because they're really dangerous, then get out a paintball gun, load a paintball, and shoot someone that I believe to be a member of a team that is not my own.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 03:34 PM
If I were the arsonist, it would have been much easier to agree with CmG and vote to skip day instead of putting pressure on him.

As to your questions:
1. Obviously Cyan is the best faction to be in right now, because they still have all of their members alive.
2. I think it is actually in a vigilante's best interest to shoot since they cannot kill their allies. Worst thing that can happen is the target doesn't die and it's either an ally or the arsonist. Once the arsonist dies, they'll know which. And if the target does die, then they've killed an enemy. Win/win.
3. I'd probably throw away the bullet and hide the gun because they're really dangerous, then get out a paintball gun, load a paintball, and shoot someone that I believe to be a member of a team that is not my own.

Understandable.

I am reading this as:

I am a part of the Cyan/Magenta team.
I am a citizen hoping to turn into a Vigilante
I am a Vigilante.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 03:35 PM

Also would have been way too obvious you were Arson then.

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Anybody else concerned with the fact that our company refuses to hire a sanitation staff?
This place is getting really dirty.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 03:39 PM
There is too much lurk in this thread :|

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Also would have been way too obvious you were Arson then.

Yet you treated me as arsonist suspect #1 even though he is the one who suggested we skip day. Explain.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Anybody else concerned with the fact that our company refuses to hire a sanitation staff?
This place is getting really dirty.

lol. Maybe we're just very tidy individuals.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Yet you treated me as arsonist suspect #1 even though he is the one who suggested we skip day. Explain.

It's CmG.
He is a fairly easy to read person and based on his activity and posts themselves he is Cyan/Magenta town

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Creed.

Do you agree with my read on Gerik?
Who are your Arson suspects?
Why do you suspect them

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Creed.

Do you agree with my read on Gerik?
Why do you suspect them

Gerik.
Do you think Creed should be more serious
Why do you suspect them

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Gerik is Yellow town. I am sure of it.
I provided my reason earlier, Damus.
Don't ask me to repeat myself, please.

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 03:55 PM
And, honestly, until a person gets doused, they shouldn't care about the arson.
LOL

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Gerik.
Do you think Creed should be more serious
Why do you suspect them

I don't care what Creed does. I like both troll Creed and serious Creed.
CmG and you.
CmG because he's trying to convince us that day is useless, and you because you've mentioned the arsonist in almost every single post you made since you replaced Appley. You also keep asking questions of other people without providing any feedback or insights of your own.

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 04:02 PM
I don't care what Creed does. I like both troll Creed and serious Creed.

<3

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Day Event:
AppleyNO has been fired.

luckily ika found a hobo by the name of damus graves wandering outside the building to take appleys old job.

rp courtesy of ika :)

AppleyNO has been replaced by Damus_Graves.

Understandable.

I am reading this as:

I am a Vigilante.

It's CmG.
He is a fairly easy to read person and based on his activity and posts themselves he is Cyan/Magenta town

Really Gerik? It seems to me that since I have gotten to this thread all I have done are provide my insights.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 04:06 PM
How is it a bad thing to be concerned about Arsonist?
If we get arson out of the way the faction of Town, any of them, should get an easy win
Oh and JR revealed he got doused <-- Shouldn't have been missed mr. Creed.

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 04:07 PM
How come everyone is cyan or magenta?
nothing about Yellow?
How do you differentiate the different colors?

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 04:08 PM
How is it a bad thing to be concerned about Arsonist?
If we get arson out of the way the faction of Town, any of them, should get an easy win
Oh and JR revealed he got doused <-- Shouldn't have been missed mr. Creed.

It wasn't.
If it was, I would have exclaimed that there is no arson.
In the meantime, odds are Jr isn;t on my team, therefore I am minimally worried about the Arson.
If someone finds him, will I help lynch? Sure. But otherwise, why should I care if my probable enemies get doused?

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 04:09 PM
How come everyone is cyan or magenta? - CmG and Gerik are the two people I placed in this factions. I have not done a read on others just yet I am working on you. I just got here goddamnit stop acting like I have been in the game since the jump.
nothing about Yellow? - see above
How do you differentiate the different colors? - with the color tools you useless troll

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 04:10 PM
It wasn't.
If it was, I would have exclaimed that there is no arson.
In the meantime, odds are Jr isn;t on my team, therefore I am minimally worried about the Arson.
If someone finds him, will I help lynch? Sure. But otherwise, why should I care if my probable enemies get doused?

I suppose. But this is still a bullshit attitude.

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 04:16 PM
I suppose. But this is still a bullshit attitude.

That may be true, but in a game where there 9 people divided among 3 different factions all feuding, I am more than happy to have an arson kill them.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 04:18 PM
So I got a preliminary read on Creed I will give you:

Based on his lack of push against people he has considered in certain factions and his general lack of "lets make this a more talkative game" I think he is a good candidate for a Vigilante/Arson.
He stays roughly neutral within his own right and doesn't push for people to talk nor provide insights.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 04:19 PM
So I got a preliminary read on Creed I will give you:

Based on his lack of push against people he has considered in certain factions and his general lack of "lets make this a more talkative game" I think he is a good candidate for a Vigilante/Arson.
He stays roughly neutral within his own right and doesn't push for people to talk nor provide insights.

I am leaning more towards Vigilante

Glip
March 28th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Hello again all.

Did I mention I'm on Spring Break now? So I no longer have any excuse for how lurky I may be.

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Hello again all.

Did I mention I'm on Spring Break now? So I no longer have any excuse for how lurky I may be.

*Noted

Now do reports.
:)

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Really Gerik? It seems to me that since I have gotten to this thread all I have done are provide my insights.

All the reads you had on me were contradictory. First you say I'm the arsonist, then a member of a town faction. Then you said I was a citizen hoping to turn vigilante (something that isn't even possible at this point) and then you say I am a vigilante.

And the read on CmG was just "He's easy to read so he's town" with no real evidence presented to support this conclusion.

Slaol
March 28th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Official Vote Count 2.1
CmG (1): Gerik
Gerik (1): CmG

CmG

Based on things. I'll be back now.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 04:34 PM

As to your questions:

Understandable.

I am reading this as:

I am a Vigilante.

You obviously misunderstood everything I said.
I had stated that your post concerning CmG was coming off as projection.
I said that your answers, each in term, were being read by me as:

I am a Vigilante.

Nowhere did I say you were anything at all. All I have done are give my reads from certain posts and give an overall estimation of you being Cyan/Magenta.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Gerik

Because of two things:
1. His fabrication of what I have said and obvious twisting of words I have put forth to suggest what they do not.
2. His insistence to pester me with said twisting with a single minded viewpoint instead of the broadness that should be evident in a player of his status.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Gerik

Because of two things:
1. His fabrication of what I have said and obvious twisting of words I have put forth to suggest what they do not.
2. His insistence to pester me with said twisting with a single minded viewpoint instead of the broadness that should be evident in a player of his status.

Reading what I am saying and making a judgment about it is worthless without a conclusion. If you're telling me those were reads with no conclusion, then all you did was post a dumbed-down summary of what I said, which is useless.

You'll notice that I didn't feel strongly enough to vote you or push a lynch on you, yet you still perceive my words as "single minded". Your hostile reaction has been noted.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Reading what I am saying and making a judgment about it is worthless without a conclusion. If you're telling me those were reads with no conclusion, then all you did was post a dumbed-down summary of what I said, which is useless.

You'll notice that I didn't feel strongly enough to vote you or push a lynch on you, yet you still perceive my words as "single minded". Your hostile reaction has been noted.

i reached a conclusion. You fail to acknowledge it. Then you proceed to suggest I am being flippant on every matter where that is false.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 05:02 PM
AAAND,,, no more talking again.

Slaol
March 28th, 2013, 05:03 PM
AAAND,,, no more talking again.

Busy with Slaolc2Mafia stuff

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 05:06 PM
I'm heading out for the rest of the day. Best Friend is throwing a party. LAter

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 05:58 PM
HHhmmmm...since most of us are enemies anyways, I don't see there to be any hesitation to vote someone unless you are a Cyan member. With there pretty much being no mafia (still a slight chance of one) it leaves us to fight among ourselves and the arsonist.

With this in mind I can come up with 2 guesses:
1. Gerik is NOT cyan. If he was, all he would have to do is just sit back and relax. This brings me to my next point.
2. Gerik is Magenta/Arsonist: Who gains the most from a lynch? Magenta does. They have the fewest members left. They have the least probability of lynching their own. With 9 people left, Cyan almost has the majority. I doubt they would want to blow that by bringing too much attention to themselves OR with a possible misslynch. With yellow down a man, it would be a bold move to bring attention to themselves as well. Of course I could just be reading into this too much and Gerik could just naturally be an attention gatherer. Anyways, one would think an arsonist would want to hide and not bring attention to themselves and lurk too, but I disagree. If the arsonist became active and "faked" being on a team, he would obtain the help from the other vigilantes. With magenta lagging behind, it would be easy for him to rally the support of the 2 remaining magenta and manipulate him to achieve his goal.

I am mostly inclined to believe that Gerik is the arsonist. Why?

Looking back on my Day 1 notes, Gerik made one mention that he would be busy and can't promise anything then left. He also slightly trolled about lynching him...but wait it was a no lynch day..he caught onto that and bragged OH HEY KILL ME AT NIGHT IDC! But guess what!? Think about it this way, Gerik was attacked by the mafia last night. There goes our missing mafia kill. I would think that Clementine put 2 if not 1 mafia in here just to fu** with us. It would also help with the setup having at least 1 coordinated team of night actions. I don't see how you guys are so easy to throw out the chance of the mafia targeting the arsonist. Gerik also pointed out the fact of the missing mafia kill as interesting. Perhaps he had it on the mind since he was just attacked and tried to bring up the point to look helpful. It could also mean that he is bringing himself to the mafia's attention if he was attacked. What better than to have the arsonist temporarily work with the mafia? Now if you look at Gerik's pattern in his posts (besides the few I mentioned) you can see he tries to put the arsonist tag on someone else and help the mafia. (If it exists) First he proposed a setup without a mafia, second he tries to set CmG up as Arso (which I find highly unlikely) based off of his willingness to vote. It's kind of obvious that CmG is CmG, but beyond that a vote so nonchalant like his would not make for a good arsonist move. Gerik then proceeds to point out that since CmG wants to leave and mentions night, Gerik throws Cmg under the bus again as arso because its immune at night (which Gerik acted the same way on Day1 - remember? I pointed that out earlier). Gerik tries to follow up his reasoning by claiming that CmG has just tried to discredit Gerik and provided no real evidence. Well guess what Gerik, you are doing the same exact thing. OMG NO WAY!

Looking back at my notes I also notice we have people who, yet again, have failed to participate to an active level. Jr4life24 is among these people. Why does no one mention this as well? I know we are on the topic of Gerik right now, but still make sure to keep these notes people. (same with TheDarkestLight) BTW Jr4life24 claimed doused, fyi.

Creed I tried to look for where you thought Gerik was yellow but couldn't find it...Maybe I am just blind again T.T

To Clementine: Is the night immunity message from the arso the same as if a vigilante shot his/her teammate?

Basically, Gerik reeks. -Vote Gerik

So again, I think Gerik = Arso/Magenta.
Mafia = still a possibility in the game. Don't disregard the missing kill as there isn't any. Could very well have attacked a night immune role.
Serial Killer = still a possibility if no mafia. If it attacked the arsonist. (Neutrals cant kill each other, which means theres a possibility of both. It would be fun and exciting.)
Also in the second paragraph you could imagine that he is working with the SK.

Jr4life24
March 28th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Looking back at my notes I also notice we have people who, yet again, have failed to participate to an active level. Jr4life24 is among these people. Why does no one mention this as well? I know we are on the topic of Gerik right now, but still make sure to keep these notes people. (same with TheDarkestLight) BTW Jr4life24 claimed doused, fyi.

Creed I tried to look for where you thought Gerik was yellow but couldn't find it...Maybe I am just blind again T.T

I'm currently have been dealing packing for my vacation on Monday, I have been reading but i currently don't feel that i am in a position to talk much due to the fact that a lot of what has been thrown around is meta and due to the fact that i've been gone for about a month from FM's i'm doing a bit of getting back into it. I.E. Taking new notes etc.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 06:09 PM
I'm currently have been dealing packing for my vacation on Monday, I have been reading but i currently don't feel that i am in a position to talk much due to the fact that a lot of what has been thrown around is meta and due to the fact that i've been gone for about a month from FM's i'm doing a bit of getting back into it. I.E. Taking new notes etc.

Being gone for a long time is no excuse to not talk or provide your thoughts/input. I mean look at me.

Jr4life24
March 28th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Being gone for a long time is no excuse to not talk or provide your thoughts/input. I mean look at me.
True but you are blazer, I've never have been the best at FM's so it takes me a while to get back into it.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 06:17 PM
True but you are blazer, I've never have been the best at FM's so it takes me a while to get back into it.

Idk what being me has to do with anything. Especially since I usually just derp xD
And to get back into it, simply provide feedback. We want to hear your thoughts on the matter and see what you are thinking. If you are unsure just let us know. ^^

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 06:31 PM
There is a down time at this party so I'm popping in.

I have a few questions:

Blazer - What do you think of Creed's lack of care and Geriks turnabouts concerning me? Do you have a read on Gingerape?
Jr4lfie24 - ^^^^

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Party starting up again. Later

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Blazer - What do you think of Creed's lack of care and Geriks turnabouts concerning me? Do you have a read on Gingerape?

I have a guess to Gingerapes role but I won't disclose that now because I'm not sure if Gingerape is on my team or not.
Creed's lack of care could be he's given up or he's just playing a game.
Gerik is just trying to survive and get someone lynched.

That's all I have for now. can't really look at my notes atm.

Glip
March 28th, 2013, 06:40 PM
*idly watches and reads discussion*

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 06:52 PM
HHhmmmm...since most of us are enemies anyways, I don't see there to be any hesitation to vote someone unless you are a Cyan member. With there pretty much being no mafia (still a slight chance of one) it leaves us to fight among ourselves and the arsonist.

With this in mind I can come up with 2 guesses:
1. Gerik is NOT cyan. If he was, all he would have to do is just sit back and relax. This brings me to my next point.
2. Gerik is Magenta/Arsonist: Who gains the most from a lynch? Magenta does. They have the fewest members left. They have the least probability of lynching their own. With 9 people left, Cyan almost has the majority. I doubt they would want to blow that by bringing too much attention to themselves OR with a possible misslynch. With yellow down a man, it would be a bold move to bring attention to themselves as well. Of course I could just be reading into this too much and Gerik could just naturally be an attention gatherer. Anyways, one would think an arsonist would want to hide and not bring attention to themselves and lurk too, but I disagree. If the arsonist became active and "faked" being on a team, he would obtain the help from the other vigilantes. With magenta lagging behind, it would be easy for him to rally the support of the 2 remaining magenta and manipulate him to achieve his goal.

I am mostly inclined to believe that Gerik is the arsonist. Why?

Looking back on my Day 1 notes, Gerik made one mention that he would be busy and can't promise anything then left. He also slightly trolled about lynching him...but wait it was a no lynch day..he caught onto that and bragged OH HEY KILL ME AT NIGHT IDC! But guess what!? Think about it this way, Gerik was attacked by the mafia last night. There goes our missing mafia kill. I would think that Clementine put 2 if not 1 mafia in here just to fu** with us. It would also help with the setup having at least 1 coordinated team of night actions. I don't see how you guys are so easy to throw out the chance of the mafia targeting the arsonist. Gerik also pointed out the fact of the missing mafia kill as interesting. Perhaps he had it on the mind since he was just attacked and tried to bring up the point to look helpful. It could also mean that he is bringing himself to the mafia's attention if he was attacked. What better than to have the arsonist temporarily work with the mafia? Now if you look at Gerik's pattern in his posts (besides the few I mentioned) you can see he tries to put the arsonist tag on someone else and help the mafia. (If it exists) First he proposed a setup without a mafia, second he tries to set CmG up as Arso (which I find highly unlikely) based off of his willingness to vote. It's kind of obvious that CmG is CmG, but beyond that a vote so nonchalant like his would not make for a good arsonist move. Gerik then proceeds to point out that since CmG wants to leave and mentions night, Gerik throws Cmg under the bus again as arso because its immune at night (which Gerik acted the same way on Day1 - remember? I pointed that out earlier). Gerik tries to follow up his reasoning by claiming that CmG has just tried to discredit Gerik and provided no real evidence. Well guess what Gerik, you are doing the same exact thing. OMG NO WAY!

To Clementine: Is the night immunity message from the arso the same as if a vigilante shot his/her teammate?

Basically, Gerik reeks. -Vote Gerik

So again, I think Gerik = Arso/Magenta.
Mafia = still a possibility in the game. Don't disregard the missing kill as there isn't any. Could very well have attacked a night immune role.
Serial Killer = still a possibility if no mafia. If it attacked the arsonist. (Neutrals cant kill each other, which means theres a possibility of both. It would be fun and exciting.)
Also in the second paragraph you could imagine that he is working with the SK.

1. I would argue that cyan would want to stay active so they don't get lynched for being lurky.

With 9 people left
How did you ever get out of 1st grade without learning how to subtract properly? 13-1=12. Not 9. Cyan is far from a majority.

3. I am providing evidence to support my read of CmG. He did no such thing for his read of me. Hence he is discrediting and I am not. See how that works?
4. If I was arsonist, why would I bring attention to the arsonist?
5. If you think I'm magenta, it's stupid to lynch me because I'm already the weakest faction. Better to lynch enemies that are a larger threat. Like maybe the thing that can't die at night...
6. Helped the mafia? lol. I'm 99% sure there isn't a mafia. But if there is one, I sure as hell don't see how I've helped them. Unless you mean the fact that I don' think there is one, in which case you need to read better, because Creed and Glip have said that too.

Wrong. SK is only possible if there is a 2-man mafia. Because then the roles would be: 2 neutrals (arson + sk) 2 mafia, 3 town (x3 colors) = 13 players. If there's a 3-man mafia, each town has 3 members, which only leaves room for 1 neutral.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 06:54 PM
LOL I;M DUMB 3 PEOPLE DIED LAST NIGHT. DISREGARD #2. CARRY ON.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Anyway, I'm just trying to find the arsonist, since that's our common enemy who none of us can kill at night. If you guys want to lynch me instead, I'm cool with that, just don't come crying to me when the arson ignites everyone and you lose because you didn't listen to me.

Glip
March 28th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Anyway, I'm just trying to find the arsonist, since that's our common enemy who none of us can kill at night. If you guys want to lynch me instead, I'm cool with that, just don't come crying to me when the arson ignites everyone and you lose because you didn't listen to me.

Lol this guy thinks we're worried about an Arsonist when there's 2 rogue vigilantes on the loose.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Lol this guy thinks we're worried about an Arsonist when there's 2 rogue vigilantes on the loose.

Arsonist is immune at night. Vigilantes are not. So I say let the vigilantes kill each other at night while the rest of us kill the arsonist during the day.

Glip
March 28th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Arsonist is immune at night. Vigilantes are not. So I say let the vigilantes kill each other at night while the rest of us kill the arsonist during the day.

That's actually a good point.

Whom do we think is most likely the arsonist?

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 07:18 PM
That's actually a good point.

Whom do we think is most likely the arsonist?
I'm pretty sure when someone gets shot and stays immune, some fingers will be raised. With multiple vigilantes there can only be so many teams.

Also to take a look at your response, the first thing I notice is. #2: belligerent behavior to discredit the opinion maker. I'm not saying that isn't not a good debate tactic or that you shouldn't attempt to do that, but the wording you chose seems unwise. Now to read the rest.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Also to take a look at your response, the first thing I notice is. #2: belligerent behavior to discredit the opinion maker. I'm not saying that isn't not a good debate tactic or that you shouldn't attempt to do that, but the wording you chose seems unwise. Now to read the rest.

It's a favorite of mine. I again invite you to read all my previous FMs and see that this is classic Gerik play, regardless of alignment.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 07:24 PM
3. CmG is AFK. He probably doesn't give a fu** because he is cyan and that's the way he is.
4. I already answered in my wall of text.
5. I'm fine with killing magenta or arsonist. If you flip magenta oh well. Magenta is already fu**ed. If you flip arso, -1 a bigger problem. The odds are still in my favor and will still lead to a pleasant outcome.
6. I wouldn't be so sure to count out the mafia. I can read just fine thank you. (most of the time) There's no substantial proof there isn't one in here. I also provided scenarios for if their wasn't one as well. The point of there being a mafia or not is mostly irrelevant. It's just something that could be a possibility.
7. Umm...when did I say there was 3 mafia? Did I miss something here? I said 1 or 2.... Umm...yeah...

^ allow me to quote myself.

I would think that Clementine put 2 if not 1 mafia in here just to fu** with us. It would also help with the setup having at least 1 coordinated team of night actions.

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Vigilante's cannot kill their own faction members.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 07:25 PM
It's a favorite of mine. I again invite you to read all my previous FMs and see that this is classic Gerik play, regardless of alignment.
I'm too lazy thanks. Using meta isn't always a good idea either. You can build up a reputation for one play style then completely turn it around. useless information does not entice me.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Vigilante's cannot kill their own faction members.

I thought we established that already?

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 07:28 PM

I'm pretty sure when someone gets shot and stays immune, some fingers will be raised. With multiple vigilantes there can only be so many teams.

I thought we established that already?

Just stating some flaws in the mindset there.
We don't want to lynch someone just because a Vigilante couldn't kill them.
It's more likely that a Vigilante will shoot his teammate than the Arsonist due to the number of people possible on a team vs the 1 arson.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 07:30 PM
There weren't any flaws....Gerik said to let the town vigis shoot each other....I said that once multiple vigis shoot the arsonist it will be obv that it's not a teammate. Also once all of the members on a team die and we compare how people have been siding we can raise some fingers...

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 07:32 PM
There weren't any flaws....Gerik said to let the town vigis shoot each other....I said that once multiple vigis shoot the arsonist it will be obv that it's not a teammate. Also once all of the members on a team die and we compare how people have been siding we can raise some fingers...

Oh. I misunderstood than. I thought the plan was:
- Have Vigilantes random shoot whomever
- Scumhunt during the day disregarding the Vigilante's probability to shoot teammates.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 07:33 PM
3. CmG is AFK. He probably doesn't give a fu** because he is cyan and that's the way he is.
4. I already answered in my wall of text.
5. I'm fine with killing magenta or arsonist. If you flip magenta oh well. Magenta is already fu**ed. If you flip arso, -1 a bigger problem. The odds are still in my favor and will still lead to a pleasant outcome.
6. I wouldn't be so sure to count out the mafia. I can read just fine thank you. (most of the time) There's no substantial proof there isn't one in here. I also provided scenarios for if their wasn't one as well. The point of there being a mafia or not is mostly irrelevant. It's just something that could be a possibility.
7. Umm...when did I say there was 3 mafia? Did I miss something here? I said 1 or 2.... Umm...yeah...

^ allow me to quote myself.

7. I know. I was showing you why there is no mafia. 1 mafia is stupid and defeats the purpose of being mafia. Might as well be an sk. Also would necessitate an sk, which would mean a potential 5 kills on night 1, with 6 on night 2. The game would end in 2 nights. Unlikely. So no solo mafia. 3 mafia is impossible for reasons I stated earlier. Therefore if there is mafia, there are 2 of them. But I doubt this, because there was no mafia or sk kill last night (as well as other reasons I've stated before).

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 07:39 PM
7. I know. I was showing you why there is no mafia. 1 mafia is stupid and defeats the purpose of being mafia. Might as well be an sk. Also would necessitate an sk, which would mean a potential 5 kills on night 1, with 6 on night 2. The game would end in 2 nights. Unlikely. So no solo mafia. 3 mafia is impossible for reasons I stated earlier. Therefore if there is mafia, there are 2 of them. But I doubt this, because there was no mafia or sk kill last night (as well as other reasons I've stated before).

I wouldn't be so sure. I explained why there could be a lack of mafia kill. Even if you aren't the arsonist there still could be a mafia. And hey, i've thrown in a useless role once to keep people guessing and to see what would happen. I'm not saying clem would, but it's possible. I would be more inclined to think 2 mafia however. If there was 1 though and it died, it would likely make us assume there is more mafia when there isn't causing there to be chaos and more scum hunting. I wouldn't put that process behind clems evile plotting. xD

Why would 1 mafia member mean theres a SK?

Why does a SK have to be present if mafia is present?

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Why would 1 mafia member mean theres a SK?

Why does a SK have to be present if mafia is present?

13 players in the game. 3 town factions. All town factions have the same number of members. Each town has no less than 3 members. So that's 9 players. that leaves 4 slots left. If there are 2 mafia, that means the other 2 must be neutrals. And since only one person claimed doused (and because 2 arsonists would be strange as fuck), there is only one arsonist. Meaning if there are 2 neutrals, one would be sk.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 07:47 PM
For 1 mafia member, that would put us at 10 players. Then we would need 3 more roles to fill out the game. Only 2 possible neutrals, So that's impossible unless the mafioso claimed doused. Which would be interesting, but stupid in the long run.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Who says we have an equal amount of members?

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Hidden Any =/= equal teams.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Hidden Any =/= equal teams.

unequal teams = unbalanced.

Also, before it was changed to hidden anys, the setup was posted with each faction being the same size.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 07:58 PM
unequal teams = unbalanced.

Also, before it was changed to hidden anys, the setup was posted with each faction being the same size.

WIFOM. Also, unbalanced =/= impossible. Also if one team has more members but lacks the adequate roles it makes up for it. There are plenty of ways to even out numbers.

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 08:11 PM
WIFOM. Also, unbalanced =/= impossible. Also if one team has more members but lacks the adequate roles it makes up for it. There are plenty of ways to even out numbers.

Whatever. I don't know why you're so determined to convince me that there is a mafia in this game when there clearly isn't one, but whatever. You refuse to see reason, so I'm done arguing about it. I stand by my statement that Damus or CmG is the arsonist and will continue to do so until I see a reason to do otherwise.

Blazer
March 28th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Whatever. I don't know why you're so determined to convince me that there is a mafia in this game when there clearly isn't one, but whatever. You refuse to see reason, so I'm done arguing about it. I stand by my statement that Damus or CmG is the arsonist and will continue to do so until I see a reason to do otherwise.

Ok. And I didn't think we were arguing...I thought we were just sharing ideas. *shrugs* I'm not that determined, just pointing out possibilities ^.^

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Who says there is three on each team? Why not for four each town

Glip
March 28th, 2013, 08:25 PM

¿Por qué no las dos?

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Why not the two??

Gerik
March 28th, 2013, 08:29 PM

I believe there are 4 on each team. But he was saying mafia were in this game, which would only be possible with 3 on each team, since there's a proven arsonist (unless, as I said before, it's a solo mafioso who claimed doused. Which would be stupid, because we'd just figure it out tomorrow when there was a mafia kill and/or no second dousing).

Glip
March 28th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Why not the two??

Was expecting you to realize the reference to the TV commercial, and not just Google Translate it.

It means "Why not both?"

Slaol
March 28th, 2013, 08:31 PM
hi

Glip
March 28th, 2013, 08:31 PM
hi

hello slaol how are you today

creedkingsx
March 28th, 2013, 08:35 PM
¿Por qué no las dos?

didn't translate, took high school Spanish

Glip
March 28th, 2013, 08:36 PM
didn't translate, took high school Spanish

Well you translated it about as well as Google does XD Not everything translates literally.

clementine
March 28th, 2013, 10:15 PM

The vigilante will receive no feedback if he hits the night immune arso, a teammate, or a healed player.

clementine
March 28th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Official Vote Count 2.2
CmG (2): Gerik, Slaol
Gerik (3): CmG, Damus_Graves, Blazer

Fatalis
March 28th, 2013, 10:47 PM
I don't believe that Clem would put 3 different town factions, with 3 vigilantes, and put mafia and killing neut

I really really don't think that Mafia is in this game, Arson is a possibility though.

Also I get the feeling that Glip is not town, at least not my town faction

Fatalis
March 28th, 2013, 10:48 PM
CmG I'll sheep

Damus_Graves
March 28th, 2013, 10:50 PM
I don't believe that Clem would put 3 different town factions, with 3 vigilantes, and put mafia and killing neut

I really really don't think that Mafia is in this game, Arson is a possibility though.

Also I get the feeling that Glip is not town, at least not my town faction

Arson is confirmed. Jr claimed doused and claiming that is a bad strat for anything to claim. therefore realistic to assume arson in game

clementine
March 28th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Official Vote Count 2.3
CmG (3): Gerik, Slaol, Fatalis
Gerik (3): CmG, Damus_Graves, Blazer