Procyon
Rumpel
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha
Severn
vornksr
Zack
Zane

Unknown Roles List:
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed)
Swiss Guard (Sheriff)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Physician (Doctor)
Gunsmith
Jailor (4 executions left)
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Sicilian King (GF)
Sicilian Consigliere
Sicilian Janitor(2 Cleanings Left)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Napoli Random*
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader)
Serial Killer
Witch
Amnesiac
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

**Two people were cleaned, so there are two less people than the unknown list shows.

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 2nd of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.
Narks (Citizen) - Died Day 2 – 3rd of May, 1776; 2:43 PM – Heart attack and seizures.
NorthStar (Citizen) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 9:17 PM - Executed by a Jailor.
Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.
SilentShadow (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
philie (Napoli Framer) - Died Day 3 - 4th of May, 1776; 3:29 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome.
Auckmid (Citizen) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 7:54 PM - Shot once after a struggle by a Roman crafted gun.
Deolrin (Armorsmith) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 8:34 PM - Shot once in the head after being beaten.
Elixir (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
CaressMeTenderly (Physician) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 10:07 PM - Mutilated and cut up with knives.

Night IV:

Clawtrocity's role was: Sicilian Janitor!

Last Will:
Amnesiac if you are reading this message it means I have died. Don't fret though. Remember where your roots are and take it upon yourself to take my body. You'll have a guaranteed win because of my amazing planning skills. Trust me.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
zzzz thanks for that last will bro

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 01:15 PM
Welcome Elixir, Auckmid, CaressMeTenderly and Deolrin.

@Auckmid... what were you? last will says investigator, death list says cit.

@ Deolrin, thanks for the vest. I would have used it if I had the chance.

Now, on to the lynching part.

I still don't have a good read on Claw's role.
So what do you guys want to do? Find out Claws role or lynch someone we believe to be mafia? (see day III for list)

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 01:20 PM
Physician, allow me to tell you that i love you, despite how tenderly you want to caress John Mccain. Your last will pretty much explains missing sk kill. So its not the afk guys.

SilentShadow
August 22nd, 2011, 01:21 PM
I want to see claw's role.

-vote Clawtrocity

SilentShadow
August 22nd, 2011, 01:22 PM
Votes:

Clawtrocity (1) - SilentShadow

Deolrin
August 22nd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Ohai guys. :)
Apparently I'm the "famed Armorsmith of Rome". :D
I gave a vest to Claw at night 3 btw. I was too tired to add that to my last will yesterday.
Are the ? ? ? people allowed to tell us their roles, btw? If so I'd like to know SilentShadow's and Elixir's roles. :P

-vote Clawtrocity
I trusted that guy, can we check his role now? xD

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 01:24 PM
Physician, allow me to tell you that i love you, despite how tenderly you want to caress John Mccain. Your last will pretty much explains missing sk kill. So its not the afk guys.
What?
I've been subtly trolling this entire game by healing anti-town roles such as Narks and DiveMaster. I have no idea what you're talking about.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 01:25 PM
Claw is an enigma, you'll just have to wait and see.

:)

Auckmid
August 22nd, 2011, 01:25 PM
To answer the question about my last will saying that I'm Investigator, it was to make it so that if the Janitor got it, he would think I were Mafia.

As a Citizen, I was trying to take heat of are PR's. Just so you know, I was shot by the Jester. It was hardly the ideal way for me to want to go :(.

-Vote Clawtrocity

He was a huge Wild card for me.

@Elixir: What was your role?

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 01:26 PM
what are you smoking lynching a jester? i wonder if you can die twice
-Vote sas, on account of being a cult leader

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
Well, seeing as you guys do really want to know claw's role, and i am DYING CURIOUS to know it since day 1. I would -never- vote him if i were playing properly, but... sorry, if i am allowed to do it, screw the guidelines.

-vote clawtrocity

Now let me read some stuff on the living chat. I just noticed that monster and Zack are in the red mafia team, apparently. More to follow.

Auckmid
August 22nd, 2011, 01:31 PM
what are you smoking lynching a jester? i wonder if you can die twice
-Vote sas, on account of being a cult leader
I have played with Claw on the NA server, and often makes these very... Jesterish ploys, even when he is Town. I still think Zack is most likely Jester, unless you think otherwise.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 01:31 PM
Claw = Jester
Procyon = SK [He killed meh. Fgt.]

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 01:34 PM
p.s. what is falsetruth smoking I thought Goons post was amazing and interesting to read.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 01:36 PM
Currently I have Zane pinned down as jester. Who would the gunsmith trust? There was no evidence of a mismason so Zane was be a good person to give an item to. And he hasn't helped town all that much.

Claw is being clever, he'll throw out an idea and watch the results. He wouldn't go all the way with that idea, he would step in and defend the person he's accusing if he thinks that person is innocent. I really don't think he is the jester. Right now I have no reason to believe that he is suspicious and would never lynch him if I was alive. But I really want to know his role, I can't read him.

-vote Claw

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
-vote Claw

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Also, Claw not suspicious?
I'm sorry, but misleading town and throwing around random gambits gets you lynched in places like mafiascum. That isn't ideal town behavior.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 01:40 PM
Claw is dead, sk gets to scavenge the graveyard twice!

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 01:41 PM
I like what claw's doing. The havoc, the confusion.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 01:43 PM
False, philie has pmed me that she would post a photo in her sexiest pose if you reveal claw's role.

Yayap
Also, Claw not suspicious?
I'm sorry, but misleading town and throwing around random gambits gets you lynched in places like mafiascum. That isn't ideal town behavior.

He's not suspicious to me because he is Claw, if he was anyone else then he would be 100% suspicious. Like I said, I could read between the lines and know what he was thinking when he posted stuff and its a great plan to reveal other people for those taking notes.

Ex: He claimed to see the jailor claim d2 and even suggested lynching me. He didn't, he just wanted the cult off me.

FalseTruth
Claw is lynched. I will update the OP with his role. Also, @ Caress I thought maybe people would be pissed that they had to read so much. Personally, I liked it.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 01:45 PM
damn you spoiling everything
i liked admiring claw without knowing for sure

Deolrin
August 22nd, 2011, 01:48 PM
I doubt Clawtrocity is a Jester.
He's either Mafia or Town, IMHO. He might be the Cult Leader, too... ^^

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 01:49 PM
JANITOR

FUCK YEAH, I KNOW IT. GO GO CLAW I LOVE YOU!

FalseTruth
damn you spoiling everything
i liked admiring claw without knowing for sure

I want to see the sexy pic Raiden promised you would post. :D

Deolrin
Shit, disregard. I didn't notice the 13 other posts... >__>
And yeah, now we have a Janitor with two vests(one he already wasted). Amazing. All thanks to my deductive skills. :<

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 01:50 PM
oh shiet:D
Can he have a doubly respected member title?

Deolrin
August 22nd, 2011, 01:52 PM
BTW, fairly certain it's Philie's mafia who murdered me. Claw had my full and complete trust. If he were clever, he wouldn't murder me. I was certain he was a town power role. I would've kept supplying him with vests.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 01:53 PM
@Deolrin: next time, don't take for granted that all the big names are town-friendly. This game is the undeniable proof that most of the people play with their hearts instead of their brains.

@philie: Yeah, Claw is my mvp, 100%. Now about that pic, please post it here so everyone can see it ok? :)

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 01:55 PM
Also yeah,

deolrin: orange mafia
auckmid: gunshot
Elixir: red mafia
Caress: sk

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
Yeap.
Hence my Procyon = SK, or possibly SAS.
The ohai on the death note is definitely from one of the two.

Deolrin
August 22nd, 2011, 01:57 PM
@Raiden: I trusted Claw because he was just so damn clever. He knew my role for sure, and I'm pretty certain he claimed that he will shoot Yapyap in order to make us believe he's trying to make the cult not recruit him. In truth, I think he DID kill Yapyap... Just not with a Gunsmith gun. With his own gun.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 01:58 PM
And yeah, like I said, claw = obvious anti-town, I don't know why this is so difficult for people to understand.
Lynch all liars, lynch all gambits, lynch anyone that is being sneaky or using codes or any of that bullshit.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 01:58 PM
Really had him pinned as Jester though, but I can see mafia now.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 01:59 PM
i could manage a pic, specifically an I ? CLAW themed one.

also, my team killed whoever was splattered on the wall. also, fuck yeah claw saves darth sand now, counterclaiming sheriff. So well-planned and organized, not like vorns panicking bullshit

Deolrin
August 22nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
also, my team killed whoever was splattered on the wall
And posted an "Ohai, I'm the SK" death note, too? ;)

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
I must say, Claw is playing very good. He has only slipped once.

post 411 on day 3

If Darth popped Town:
Ascended = Bad
philie = Bad
fred = good

If Darth popped Mafia
Ascended = Good
philie = Bad(Unless Darth was framer) It'd lower the odds significantly in her favor
fred = Bad as fuck obvious consig/jester/liar

And Monster made a huge slip by pointing it out.

Btw @Claw. Am I missing something - how does the lynch of Sand tell us anything about fred?

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 02:03 PM
my mafia killed yayap, because yayap made a mafia list with all of us on it. I was positive he had no idea and should have been ignored.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 02:04 PM
@Raiden: I trusted Claw because he was just so damn clever. He knew my role for sure, and I'm pretty certain he claimed that he will shoot Yapyap in order to make us believe he's trying to make the cult not recruit him. In truth, I think he DID kill Yapyap... Just not with a Gunsmith gun. With his own gun.

Hmmm no, yayap was killed by the oranges. Also, what i said before: use brain, not heart :P

Anyway, i just realized that zane is indeed the jester... well, ok. I am still convinced that there were too many jester candidates for me to know, but at least he'll never be lynched. I can feel like i did my part for the town.

Must go now, will post my new guess list (90% accuracy expected) later. Cya.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 02:11 PM
who would give gun to zane?

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 02:12 PM
anyone would give a gun to zane... he was a confirmed not mafia not sk. very few roles left for anti town.

It was the most logical move if you can't trust anyone.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 02:23 PM
I'm going to pretend I didn't know Claws role, and see where I would have figured him out.

day IV post #45

the simple fact he doesn't even suggest that he is the janitor is suspicious.
But I would have him pinned as 45% coroner and 55% janitor.

I'd be waiting for the real coroner to show up since I'd be able to read him better.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 02:30 PM
before you got to know this, you were solid on claw being town. i suspect the thought wouldnt even visit your mind if you didnt look for it

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 02:32 PM
YAY Illidan! Thats the smartest thing he's said all game. Pointing out Silents role claim and noticing Claws misinformation.

@ Philie, Read all my posts, I said I can't read Claw yet. but I had noted that he and monster slipped. How do you think I found those posts so fast.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 02:42 PM
Lots of people playing really sloppy today :/

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Because it's nearly 1/2 anti-town roles in play right now. Nobody gives a fuck they're all just trying to manipulate town to take out their opposition.

Auckmid
August 22nd, 2011, 02:57 PM
Claws role flip is very interesting...

Auckmid
August 22nd, 2011, 02:59 PM
I bwas starting to suspect Claw as Cult Leader. I never suspected that he was Mafia... Sorry guys :-\.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 03:00 PM
Lots of people playing really sloppy today :/

Agreed. The fact I suspected Monster makes me watch his post intently, he's given away allot.

Although Miles seems to still be sharp, at least for now.
For who are wondering why I checked Miles n1 = I didn't have a good read on him last game and he is very clever.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 03:19 PM
Nobody noticed claws sheriff claim 2 days in a row? dayum

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 03:19 PM
Ok illidan is 100% mayor, claw is making it clear as sunlight.

You're opinion is 5x greater than mine

I can't say if they actually investigated him or not, but it was pretty clear to me - i guess it was obvious to most of the people as well.

Also... Claw claiming coroner is too much of a gamble. Elixir must be the coroner and claw knows.

Monster has proved himself to be either stupid, short of time for paying attention, or scum. I will go for scum, i respect him. This backs up my previous red mafia claim for him, although he might be the witch. Claw's quarrels against Zack are also interesting.

I now think Fred is a real investigator. I don't like his playstyle though.

McPwnage might actually be the red GF. With Darth being consigliere, we have a full red team now.

I ran out of time again, i need to read more carefully about mcpwnage, monster and zack. Meanwhile, discuss. See you later

Goonswarm
August 22nd, 2011, 03:23 PM
p.s. what is falsetruth smoking I thought Goons post was amazing and interesting to read.

He is just mad I shit on his day 3 RP. Giant Elephant Shit.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 03:25 PM

He is just mad I shit on his day 3 RP. Giant Elephant Shit.

Hey fuck you I had 30 mins to write that and send pms and make the post with all the formatting. You had 12 hours. Also, I never said it was bad.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 03:26 PM
can you pls shit on his night RP too? i didnt stumble and mumble, i sumply surrendered when there was no way out.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 03:27 PM
can you pls shit on his night RP too? i didnt stumble and mumble, i sumply surrendered when there was no way out.

Makes it sound more like it was an consensus lynch, which it was. Sorry if I made you look bad.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 03:50 PM
claw got vests, now even my bretheren cant accidently kill him for being coroner. Cult is fearful of him trolling the shit out of the game. town thinks he's jester. epic winning.

also now i see that monster is red mafia's random

Elixir
August 22nd, 2011, 04:08 PM
Yep town loses. Consig and janitor on same team is retarded.
I was coroner. Claw has me.

No chance for us now.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 04:12 PM
I was surprised to see both Consig and Janitor on the same team, yeah.
Consig is a very powerful role, and so is the janitor, in comparison to a roleblocker and framer.

Elixir
August 22nd, 2011, 04:12 PM
So devo'd.. I didn't get to find anything :/.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 04:17 PM
I'm going to give a shot at this... before anyone else starts giving it away

AscendedOne: Sheriff Culted N3?
Auckmid: Dead Cit
CaressMeTenderly: Dead Doc
chocopaw: Orange Mafia (+Philie says consort)
Clawtrocity: Red Mafia Janitor = confirmed Culted N1?
Crimson: Jailor Culted N2?
Darth_Sand: Red Mafia Consig
Deathfire123: Investigator
Deolrin: Dead Armorsmith = confirmed
divemaster127: Pro Town, can't determine exact role
Elixir: Coroner = Confirmed
fred: Investigator
Ganondorf: Pro Town, can't determine exact role
Illidan: Mayor (based off Claws +5 post)
Inca_Killa: Orange Mafia (+Philie says random mafioso)
MileS: Pro Town, can't determine exact role
monster: Red Mafia random
McPwnage: Red Mafia GF
MrSmarter: Pro Town, can't determine exact role
Narks: Dead, Dead and Extra Dead Cit!
NorthStar: Dead Cit
oops_ur_dead: Cult Leader (if not then mafia and that mafia is cult leader)
philie: Orange Mafia Framer = confirmed
Procyon: Pro Town, can't determine exact role
Raiden: Dead Cardinal
Rumpel: SK
SilentShadow: Dead Cit
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha: Pro Town, can't determine exact role
Severn: Pro Town, can't determine exact role
vonksr: Orange Mafia GF
Yayap: Dead Sheriff
Zack: Pro Town, can't determine exact role
Zane: Jester

anyone that I marked Pro Town could be Amnesiac, Doc, Gunsmith and Cit if I had to guess

Elixir
August 22nd, 2011, 04:21 PM
Page 4 "Real coroner don't reveal. Tell us what elixir was tomorrow" illidan.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 04:24 PM
Poor Elixir. Claw got your will and is probably jacking off to it right now.

Elixir
August 22nd, 2011, 04:28 PM
I spent so much time on that will. :(

At least I put in a message to the janitor.

Well I'm off to write my next FM.

Tactics Ogre, FF7 or infamous... Hmmm

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 04:29 PM
I spent so much time on that will. :(

At least I put in a message to the janitor.

Well I'm off to write my next FM.

Tactics Ogre, FF7 or infamous... Hmmm

If those are themes, those are terrible!
Do a D&D Theme~

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM
Just noticed that I have no one pinned as witch yet. Oh well, add that to the protown list.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 04:40 PM
Does anyone have a clue why Procyon thinks the SK is German?
The death notes were posted by False so it's not the IP address.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 04:44 PM
Friends in high places
Would be cool if you modkilled
Also janitor+consi allows control of all info. They could like win without orange mafia ever existing

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 04:45 PM
He must have typed something that only a German would say/type like

"Ohai, The Sk here, believe it or not, but Claw is a GF... you may doubt this since I'm the SK, but you miss some SK-kills right? Ofc there might have been Docs (but why didn't he said he was healed then?), or I may have been blocked, or I didn't kill on purpose... Only Time will show"

If I was one of you guys and didn't know the SK role, I would analyze it like this.

1. The grammar is off, so he probably isn't a native english speaker and therefore is probably eu.
2. Lots of ellipses so you can immediately narrow down the person to someone who uses those.
3. Time is capitalized--May be the German tipoff that Procyon is referring to-- It may be a phrase commonly used in Germany.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 04:47 PM
Yes. Germans capitalize nouns after a bit of searching on the internet.
Time is a noun.
Pwnt.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 04:50 PM
Zane loses as Jester. Fail.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 04:59 PM
Well, actually claw's claim as a coroner is a very bad move now that i think of it. Elixir's confirmation was more than expected, and now town must be quite dumb to believe claw with no counterclaims. It's only obvious that, if there are no counterclaims, the coroner is one of the sanitized roles, and the only one who knows that is Claw - the janitor himself. We'll see if town is smart enough this day, although that will be far from enough to win this game.

They need to bring down the cult leader today, there's no other chance for town to win this. I am quite confident that with the CL down, at least 2 bad guys will go down with him (does a gf die of cult suicide or is he invulnerable to that as well?).

Procyon's claims, in addtion to the orange roleblock, put Rumpel VERY HIGH on my SK candidates list. If this is correct, and vornksr was culted n1 as i think, killing the cult leader means that we bring down 3 of the best possible targets for the town.

Now about Procyon... we know he isn't GF of either faction. I strongly believe that he couldn't be the SK nor any other kind of power role due to the afk stuff. Is he the amnesiac? If that is the case, why would mafia leave a note about him being invulnerable? Do they fear masons that much? The only other possible choice is citizen, again a stupid role to threaten with a death note.

I strongly need your info about these guys: How much do you believe AscendedOne a sheriff and Deathfire123 a citizen? If you can confirm those guys, i am VERY close to have a complete roles list. I myself am quite confident about ascended, but not that much about deathfire.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 05:09 PM
I strongly need your info about these guys: How much do you believe AscendedOne a sheriff and Deathfire123 a citizen? If you can confirm those guys, i am VERY close to have a complete roles list. I myself am quite confident about ascended, but not that much about deathfire.

No, quite the opposite. I am 99% sure that Deathfire is citizen. Fairly sure about AscendedOne.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 05:13 PM
I'd say I'm 85% sure Ascended is sheriff, no one has counterclaimed yet.

Deathfire I have pinned as investigator, I can't remember why though. Let me do a bit a research again to find it.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Deathfire can be investigator only if rumpel is citizen, which i find VERY unlikely due to recent claims. I used my guess lists in order to find out that, there's no possible mistake unless it is on the mods part.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 05:22 PM
Holy shit.
Germans are whiny and sure like to throw the racist card around.

c what i did thar?

But seriously, I'm speechless, are you guys really that race-sensitive? Pathetic. I get racial slurs hurled at me all the time and don't give a shit. Grow up.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 05:22 PM
Also, Rumpel is SK. It would explain why I got hit. Remember how I kept pushing for Rumpel to post?

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 05:27 PM
After reviewing Deathfires posts, yeah, I still have him pinned as investigator.

He did a ninja claim day 2 about Inca being mafia and pulling some weak posts to show it.
Kinda like what Claw thought I did.

He probably found innocents the other days.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 05:33 PM
After reviewing Deathfires posts, yeah, I still have him pinned as investigator.

He did a ninja claim day 2 about Inca being mafia and pulling some weak posts to show it.
Kinda like what Claw thought I did.

He probably found innocents the other days.

Really, you can't have Deathfire as invest unless Rumpel is citizen. Rumpel or... Fred. He's the only other guy who could be citizen in place of Deathfire, but i find that even more unlikely.

Do you believe either of them to be a citizen?

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 05:36 PM
Once Citizens run out, Investigators become OP. Town isn't dead yet, trust me.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 05:39 PM
Oh my god.
Are they seriously crying over Procyon saying the SK is German?

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 05:40 PM
Caress, who did you really heal?

@False: town doesn't even have majority without the mayor revealing... they seriously need to take down the cl and hope vornksr+rumpel(sk) are culted.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 05:40 PM
Narks
Divemaster
AscendedOne

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 05:45 PM
Really, you can't have Deathfire as invest unless Rumpel is citizen. Rumpel or... Fred. He's the only other guy who could be citizen in place of Deathfire, but i find that even more unlikely.

Umm... unless I missed something, why can't Rumpel be SK AND Deathfire be investigator at same time? Like I said, I'm not taking extensive notes anymore so I might have missed something you picked up on.

Deathfire even says he thinks Rumpel to be SK.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 05:49 PM
Narks
Divemaster
AscendedOne

Was narks attacked n1? What about divemaster n2?

Umm... unless I missed something, why can't Rumpel be SK AND Deathfire be investigator at same time? Like I said, I'm not taking extensive notes anymore so I might have missed something you picked up on.

Look at my first guess list, i got 3 citizens correct. I know for sure that SilentShadow and Auckmid are, and that Chocopaw and Inca_Killa are not. Fred, Rumpel and Deathfire are the only left: one of these guys MUST be citizen, or falsetruth is a liar :P

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 05:58 PM
Hmm... interesting point.
Note that Goon said 3 correct first. And specified that 2 were cits. I don't know if False is trying to mislead you or not.

Vornskr GF was right
Auckmid and Silent would be the cits.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but I don't see anyone else slipping up as investigator.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 06:00 PM
Hmm... interesting point.
Note that Goon said 3 correct first. And specified that 2 were cits. I don't know if False is trying to mislead you or not.

Vornskr GF was right
Auckmid and Silent would be the cits.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but I don't see anyone else slipping up as investigator.

... no comment.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 06:02 PM
Oh and before any of the mods do it.
PLEASE don't let me know how many I have correct on my list. I don't want to spoil anything.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 06:06 PM
I think now is a good time to stop letting people know how right they are, especially with this dead-lynch mechanic.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 06:08 PM
Narks
Divemaster
AscendedOne

Was narks attacked n1? What about divemaster n2?

Look at my first guess list, i got 3 citizens correct. I know for sure that SilentShadow and Auckmid are, and that Chocopaw and Inca_Killa are not. Fred, Rumpel and Deathfire are the only left: one of these guys MUST be citizen, or falsetruth is a liar :P

Narks was attacked.
Divemaster, sadly, wasn't.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 06:20 PM
Thanks caress.

philie, could you clarify this?

We also blocked Rumpel for his doctor claim and Claw for his gun BS. Sadly, claw only looked fucked up to us alone, and investigative roles decided to solely spy on the girls that night.

and blocked Zane since the Gf now was terrified of masons.

You know about 2 nights only, but you gave 3 targets.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 06:24 PM
Thanks caress.

philie, could you clarify this?

We also blocked Rumpel for his doctor claim and Claw for his gun BS. Sadly, claw only looked fucked up to us alone, and investigative roles decided to solely spy on the girls that night.

and blocked Zane since the Gf now was terrified of masons.

You know about 2 nights only, but you gave 3 targets.

@Raiden: Claw wasn't blocked. Silent was sanitized n2, Elixir was sanitized n3.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 06:27 PM
Ah, yes, forgot about that. So it's Rumpel, Zane, and unknown target.

Goonswarm
August 22nd, 2011, 06:28 PM
Fyi we did take into account how strong Red Kingdom would be with janitor consig. That being said you can guess what their random is.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 06:29 PM
Fyi we did take into account how strong Red Kingdom would be with janitor consig. That being said you can guess what their random is.

Mafioso, i'd say. However Napoli has a mafioso too, if we believe philie.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 06:38 PM
well shit... MrSmarter just made himself the #1 cult priority.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 06:53 PM
Sicilian Godfather = McPwnage
Sicilian Consigliere = Darth Sand
Sicilian Janitor = Clawtrocity
Sicilian Random (Mafioso) = severn
Napoli Godfather = Vornksr
Napoli Consort = Chocopaw
Napoli Random (Mafioso) = Inca_Killa
Cult Leader = monster
Serial Killer = Rumpel
Witch = Zack
Amnesiac = Oops_ur_dead
Jester = Zane
Mayor = Illidan
Sheriff = AscendedOne
Investigator = Fred
Investigator = SAS
Doctor = divemaster127
Gunsmith = MrSmarter
Jailor = Crimson
Citizen = MileS
Citizen = Ganondorf
Citizen = Procyon
Citizen = Deathfire123

This is my list for today. This can only be correct if we assume that all metagame facts are true, such as n1 starting early and mods being honest about guess lists; and only if we believe people in dead chat to be honest about their roles and claims.

I also think that vorn, rumpel and zack are culted.

I might want to update it if something happens during the day. I completely understand how False wouldn't want to confirm these, and again, i won't be upset about it.

Going to bed, good night everyone.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 07:10 PM
Yeah I'm not going to confirm roles so you guys can have dead-lynch options to choose from. Also, Claw is playing extremely obviously scummy. Either he's doing an excellent job at faking jester or he's just slacking off and not thinking before he posts.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 07:14 PM
Ganondorf is doing much better than the last game. + another lvl up Ganon.

Wonder if he might be non-citizen

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 08:24 PM
You know, I sometimes wish the town would lynch someone and get it over with. The evil roles are being very smart prolonging the day, it's revealing all the power town roles.

People need to learn to shut up sometimes. Everyone agrees that either Rumpel should be lynched as the SK or DarthSand as Consig. Unless you want to expose someones role, there should be no discussion.

Roles that have claimed without reason in the past 2 days:
Gunsmith = MrSmarter - no wheres near being lynched, should have just kept quiet
DarthSand = Admits to being consig and gives away SK (red mafia should want sk alive for more kpn)
AscendedOne = Sheriff, why tell everyone that when they were already lynching Philie that day. With Fred backing that up.
Armoursmith = Deolrin exposed himself way too early without knowing if Claw was good or not.
Philie = you threw in the towel to quick, you should have waited until you were 100% lynched before revealing. Or let FalseTruth reveal you.

Roles that had to claim in self defense:
Doctor = Divemaster - he should have just shut up and stayed out of the spot light, had to claim in fear of a gunsmith gun kill. Great, now you should fear every other gunman/cult out there.

Then there are some roles that are just plain too obvious
Jester = Zane
Crimson = Jailor

The Cult must be loving this. He's got a great variety of roles to choose from.

The only people who claimed his role at the right time was:
Fred = to lynch philie
Crimson = claimed coroner but anyone should know that he could equally be janitor based off his info.
Auckmid = Ninja Claiming detecting role as a Cit was brilliant.

Sad to see Elixir, Auckmid, Raiden, NorthStar and Caressmetenderly dead. They didn't reveal.
I didn't reveal either but Claw figured me out for the wrong reasons. Notice I didn't say anything when he suggested it.

The person who is hurting the town the most in my opinion is Illidan. He's clueless again and people can spell out all the ninja claims to him without looking suspicious so that he understands AND he wants discussion. It's making the power roles SUPER easy to see for the Evil roles. I'm glad he didn't confirm Claws suspicion that Illidan is mayor though. Oh wait, Illidan probably didn't see that ninja claim either.

Auckmid
August 22nd, 2011, 08:31 PM
If I were Town at the moment, there would be no way that I would allow another no lynch. Crimson made it preaty obvious he is Jailer, and has every chance of being Culted. Would be intereted to know if the Cult has made it's way into 1 of the Mafia familys.

Auckmid
August 22nd, 2011, 09:00 PM
Two things I just realized is

1: Killing the Investigator would be the most logical choice for the Jester, as an Investigator could cost a Jester the game. Maybe my Investigator ploy was less of a failure then I orignaly thought and saved Fred :).

2: Town actualy now know most of the scum, but they are so busy arguring which is most dangerous, no players are getting that many votes, which could result in a no lynch. It's times like these where I wish we had a Vigilante to straghten things out, and bring a bit of order :(.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 09:45 PM
Yayap I really couldn't save myself. It was DEAD OBVIOS to everyone especially the mafia that I was checked by you and you decided to withhold that info. First 6 votes, mafia. Mine for trying to blend in, and claws cause that would be a great possible town lynch. People are stupid and see what they want to see. They see your best bud from day one leading a revenge bandwagon, they gladly join it.
It was no way they would lynch a mafia pointed out by a sheriff, vs me, no matter what. Claw made sure of that. Nobody considered unvoting me. By revealing I got to publicly share my thoughts with my mafia however.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 09:59 PM
lol @ claw.
Red mafia is afraid of cult.

CaressMeTenderly
August 22nd, 2011, 10:18 PM
heh, on proc's criticism on the setup, I'm not too entertained with it myself. It's pretty stacked against town IMO. I hope the next setup isn't so emphasized on throwing in as much as varying neutral roles as possible, and doesn't follow the trend of two different mafia groups. I'd be interested in seeing one mafia group, an exec, random evil neutral, and cult leader or so, stacking the rest with town roles.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 10:39 PM
Consider this:

The average sc2 mafia game has about 9 town, 3 mafia, and 3 neutrals--one being an SK or an Arson.

Ratio of 9:3:3 60% town, 20% mafia, 20% neutrals
and 2 deaths per night.

The setup I suggest will have:
20/33 town--60.61%
8/33 mafia--24.24%(Note that they are not on the same team so they are significantly weaker and want each other dead.)
5/33 neutrals--15.15%(The witch can win with either mafia)

In terms of ratios, it should work fine. Masons should be able to balance out the cult fairly effectively.

This is what I used to determine balance before we made the setup. One game means nothing, you should know that. If anything, this setup was town favored because the mafia were not on the same team. The fact of the matter is that town got unlucky that the scum hadn't killed other scum. That will all change by tonight.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 10:41 PM
That would be op for town eh with only one mafia grp? if the grp goes up to 6 people they might have too much coordination
But I believe lesson about janitor + consort on one team is learned. And a lesson about using So many PRs in mafia too. 2 mafioso + gf and a random powerful mafia would suffice

Goonswarm
August 22nd, 2011, 10:56 PM
Again much hinges on night 1/2 actions. As it so happened this game town died instead of scum, part of the game. Again the game is far from over.

Elixir
August 22nd, 2011, 11:31 PM
Should throw in a Vig next time.

Elixir
August 22nd, 2011, 11:32 PM
Fuckin Claw saying I was uninterested... I was purposely acting Neutral to keep myself alive. Not my fault you consig'd me.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 11:35 PM
Should throw in a Vig next time.

Its the same thing as giving a gun to a town role and letting them decide who to shoot. Either way, it can still backfire. I doubt it would change anything.

Note that this game we have a jailor and the last we didn't. Town has more killing roles this game than the last.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 11:36 PM
Fuckin Claw saying I was uninterested... I was purposely acting Neutral to keep myself alive. Not my fault you consig'd me.

He's saying that because he's mafia and wants everyone else to think you were citizen. Duh.

Elixir
August 22nd, 2011, 11:38 PM

He's saying that because he's mafia and wants everyone else to think you were citizen. Duh.

I'm aware.

Bitter I was cockblocked by law night 1 and then tried to autopsy a live person night 2 and shot night 3.

Deolrin
August 23rd, 2011, 02:03 AM
Armoursmith = Deolrin exposed himself way too early without knowing if Claw was good or not.
I just noticed Claw lied about having no items, so I pointed out he's lying. Then he turned on [superclever-mode] and pointed out that he knows EXACTLY what I am, he DOES have my item and he IS lying, but in order to(apparently) help the town. I believed him because he sounded clever... <___>
I didn't really think that everyone else silently realized I'm Armorsmith.

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 02:05 AM
I believed him because he sounded clever... <___>

Deolrin
August 23rd, 2011, 02:10 AM
Oh shi-
Deathfire is Jester, they're lynching him... Or did I misread something?

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 02:14 AM
Vorn is not an gunner, has night 1 culted godfather
His argument is invalid

Deolrin
August 23rd, 2011, 02:20 AM
Oh god I'm so terribly confused. It's just too many names to remember. <_>
I have absolutely no idea what them living guys are talking about. First it was pretty straightforwad, they want to lynch the Cult Leader and they have no idea who he is. Now there's like investigators and sheriffs and gunsmiths and mafia involved... .__.

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 02:25 AM
Lolol you sound so confused. The only ones who have a clue though are the red mafia
With pretty much everyone who can catch them on bullshit and leaving out the possibilities, they have a playground of powerplay, which still isn't obv to town cause the ones living are all baddies or first timers

Deolrin
August 23rd, 2011, 02:28 AM
Just please. Anyone. Can you tell me why are they voting McPwnage\MrSmarter? What is the evidence against them?

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 02:30 AM
Claw points them out as cult leaders

Deolrin
August 23rd, 2011, 02:33 AM
Oh.
And everyone follows Claw, then?
Interesting.

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 02:36 AM
You did to, don't pretend. Sending him vests
To me he was a jester trying to screw everyone up so he gets lynched. Now I know he really wants to
Whatever he's sayin in day chat is bs and cult isn't a problem to the town as much as it's a problem to the mafia

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 03:53 AM
I can't have a 100% sure guess on the cult leader.

Monster is obvious scum. He's my best candidate.

McPwnage really looks like the red GF, but he's my second best.

I'm also not very sure about Zack. He doesn't look like town, but then again...

I'm inclined to believe both MrSmarter and Ganondorf claims. However, if Ganondorf isn't invest, he is definitely CL.

SAS? A complete lurker. they should have shoot/lynched him even before philie. He can't be a citizen.

Oops smells of non-bad. Amnesiac is a fitting role.

Miles is 99.99% citizen, but he's also my last name for my CL candidates list.

I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 04:03 AM
ganondorf is invest. fred is either invest or red +1. Sand is consigliere and i know that because i never framed her.
vorn is not a gunsmith, and right now he's pulling some crazy shit out of his ass presumably because they are voting on his cult leader.

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 04:07 AM
Does no one have a clear read on monster and Zack? Yayap pinned mcpwnage as GF, and while as orange GF it didn't make much sense, red GF does.

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 04:16 AM
my bet on zack is he's a doctor. i know hes great at sc2 mafia and wouldnt just hide behind trolling without wifom:D
Btw raiden, never seen you join the inhouse games, or chillin in the channel lately. Damn shame. When zack was telling me who wanted me dead in fm2, he thought you werent from EU

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 04:24 AM
Zack as a doctor... what about rumpel and divemaster then? I'm fairly sure Zane is the jester now, so there aren't a lot of roles available for those 2.

@sc2: Yeah, i know. I used to play at weird times, when next to no one was online. Now i kinda stopped playing sc2 mafia because i have a lot of stuff going on irl and on these forums, which i prefer to the sc2 environment.

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 06:19 AM
Lol i actually feel bad for Zane. With one move, i ruined the whole game for him.

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 06:28 AM
Haha note for next time- act scummy day 1 so this won't happen
Now that I reread zacks post about a third gunsmith appearing after one is dead. Hmm who would know, maybe he wants to assume the role

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 06:52 AM
Hmm... i think the amnesiac is actually Procyon. Red mafia actually fears him.

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 07:00 AM
lol
right now i see that Claw knows too many names
either their +1 is a consig or he's bluffing on the amnesiac and bluffed on armorsmith. just sayin.

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 07:05 AM
This is what i believe they investigated:

1) Procyon - amnesiac
2) Elixir - coroner
3) Illidan - mayor

First night, they went on narks (random)
Second night, they went on silentshadow (random)
Third night, they went on Elixir (confirmed coroner to help claw)

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 07:37 AM
pretty sure they went on procylon who was healed/jailed
If they found procylons role, they wouldnt frame him as a possible mafia, they want him to be out of spotlight so he can survive longer
that or they boldly went for rumpel. Vorn wasnt attacked.
day 2 claw knew who deolrin is. if deolrin didnt hint it between the lines, then he found that out at night.
following night they found elixir, but claw didnt know it at day so he probably still suspected him to be cult leader
last night, they found the mayor.
how claw can know it right now is beyond me. maybe investigation result comes back into the mafia chat, but most likely they have 2 consigliere.
He also claimed he knows zanes role and the amnesiac. I'm pretty sure he wouldnt learn it in 3 nights with his mafia powers, unless they somehow cyphered it to him

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 08:47 AM
! I went to bed and they were on page 16... what happened? I have allot of catching up to do. Based on dead chat, looks like there are some counter-claims and lots of BS.

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 09:29 AM
Yayap, i think its partually your fault for branding people town and scum based on nothing but psychologic analysis. Now Claw is the most trustworty townie for everyone to rely on

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 10:53 AM
Just finished reading... There is so much BS going on, I can't even begin to describe it. It's hurt my head reading it all. (and I didn't take any notes)

So far:

Yay Illidan! He's paying attention and caught Vornskr. (I wouldn't believe Vornskrs defense either)
Yay Miles! He's also paying attention and didn't post BS.

BOOO anyone listening to Claw and looking for cult leader. If you can't figure him out then there is very little you can do. It's going to end up saving the other real evil roles (Darth Sand and Rumpel [which is exactly what Claw wants]) while they kill possible cits! My bet is still on Oops being cult leader btw, and no one is really putting any pressure on him. He's doing a good job at staying in the shadows..... until he posted that is. Besides, killing the cult leader by accident at night would shut the cult down right now. They don't need to lynch a cult today like Claw is suggesting.

Here would be an update to my list, not too many changes:

AscendedOne: Sheriff Culted
Auckmid: Dead Cit
CaressMeTenderly: Dead Doc
chocopaw: Orange Mafia (+Philie says consort)
Clawtrocity: Red Mafia Janitor = confirmed
Crimson: Jailor
Darth_Sand: Red Mafia Consig
Deathfire123: Citizen Changed
Deolrin: Dead Armorsmith = confirmed
divemaster127: Doctor Changed
Elixir: Coroner = Confirmed
fred: Investigator
Ganondorf: Investigator changed
Illidan: Mayor just a hunch
Inca_Killa: Orange Mafia (+Philie says random mafioso)
MileS: Citizen
monster: Red Mafia random
McPwnage: Red Mafia GF
MrSmarter: Gunsmith changed
Narks: Dead, Dead and Extra Dead Cit!
NorthStar: Dead Cit
oops_ur_dead: Cult Leader (if not then mafia and that mafia is cult leader)
philie: Orange Mafia Framer = confirmed
Procyon: Amnesiac or Witch
Raiden: Dead Cardinal
Rumpel: SK
SilentShadow: Dead Cit
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha: Amnesiac or Witch
Severn: Citizen
vonksr: Orange Mafia GF
Yayap: Dead Sheriff
Zack: Citizen
Zane: Jester

Btw, I would have claw as anti-town now that is protecting Darth Sand and Rumpel. And his coroner claim would tell me that he is janitor.

If I'm wrong about Oops being cult leader then I would say McPawnage is and Oops is red GF

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 11:22 AM
Play as though you are still the sheriff and want all scum dead-lynched. If you would reveal to 3 townies + 1 mafia + future dead who the jailor is, go right ahead. I only advise that mafia or cult not reveal their allies.

fun, fun, fun

Oh lol, I just remembered I need to update the story.

I wonder if this still works...
As sheriff, Check.... damn, all the people I want to check are most likely immune to my detection (Oops, McPwnage, Procyon and SAS)
What ever, Check Monster

FalseTruth
August 23rd, 2011, 11:26 AM
Play as though you are still the sheriff and want all scum dead-lynched. If you would reveal to 3 townies + 1 mafia + future dead who the jailor is, go right ahead. I only advise that mafia or cult not reveal their allies.

fun, fun, fun

As sheriff, Check.... damn, all the people I want to check are most likely immune to my detection (Oops, McPwnage, Procyon and SAS)
What ever, Check Monster

lol, no dead-checks. Sorry.

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 11:27 AM
lol, had to try.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 11:28 AM

fun, fun, fun

What ever, Check Monster
Wait. So since your allowed to check, is Phile allowed to kill 1 of us? Then what happens to that person?

Even though in Sc2 Mafia, once your dead, you are completely out of the game, it would be very entertaining if we had a little bit of power over the events of the living. Maybe once per game, the person we lynch in dead chat is struck by a lightning bolt and dies, lol ;D.

FalseTruth
August 23rd, 2011, 11:30 AM
Wait. So since your allowed to check, is Phile allowed to kill 1 of us? Then what happens to that person?

Even though in Sc2 Mafia, once your dead, you are completely out of the game, it would be very entertaining if we had a little bit of power over the events of the living. Maybe once per game, the person we lynch in dead chat is struck by a lightning bolt and dies, lol ;D.

No to everything.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 11:32 AM

No to everything.
What a joke.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 11:53 AM
And great. Claw is about to fake Coroner :-\

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 11:58 AM
Well, Claw got the result he wanted: Total chaos and confusion. And now retracts one of his slips which No one noticed. (well no living person noticed, look at my above post)[slip was implying "Cult are about to win, must find cult now"]
And now slips again by voting Vorn instead of Rumpel.

The SK would be the towns best lynch and the mafias worst lynch.
I admire his way of diverting all the attention AWAY from Darth Sand who pretty much slipped so bad that anyone should have seen it.

Please tell me that I'm not the only one picking up on this.

@Auckmid, where have you been, he claimed that long ago.

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 12:03 PM
I think Illidan has figured Claw out.

+10 points of respect to Illidan.

FalseTruth
August 23rd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Claw is playing resonably well, but if townies had any brains they would easily see through his bs.

Also, Illidan of all people should realize the possibility that Claw is the janitor that cleaned the coroner. He keeps pointing out how no one is counter claiming coroner, but is not picking up on the obvious possibility of Claw=janitor.

That is what is hurting town the most. Allowing Claw to spew his bullshit and letting townies take him seriously.

I think Illidan has figured Claw out.

+10 points of respect to Illidan.

No, he does not. He still thinks Claw is a jester. He has no idea. nvm, he did say that he thinks Zane is the real jester. I don't see why he wouldn't just say what he believes Claw to be if he knew he was the Sicilian Janitor. As it is right now, he needs to stop claw from spreading his bs.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 12:16 PM
Well, Claw got the result he wanted: Total chaos and confusion. And now retracts one of his slips which No one noticed. (well no living person noticed, look at my above post)[slip was implying "Cult are about to win, must find cult now"]
And now slips again by voting Vorn instead of Rumpel.

The SK would be the towns best lynch and the mafias worst lynch.
I admire his way of diverting all the attention AWAY from Darth Sand who pretty much slipped so bad that anyone should have seen it.

Please tell me that I'm not the only one picking up on this.

@Auckmid, where have you been, he claimed that long ago.
Now that I'm dead, I'm just haveing quick skims through the thread.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 12:20 PM
Claw is starting to disintergrate a bit this day. Before, I thought that he was about to win hands down, as no liveing person was even comeing close to touching him. Now he is being a lot more risky then he should be, and it may start leading people to suspect that he isn't certainly town or jester.

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 12:25 PM
Yeah, so vote vorn up McPwnage.

You're power is in the vote not in being stupid and voting the wrong person.Unless you're also a culted citizen/GF.

Translation: McPwnage, you idiot! We need the SK alive to keep the KPN up. Vote Vorn, he's probably scum and we'll look good!

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 12:34 PM
Yeah, so vote vorn up McPwnage.

You're power is in the vote not in being stupid and voting the wrong person.Unless you're also a culted citizen/GF.

Translation (If McPwnage is Mafia): McPwnage, you idiot! We need the SK alive to keep the KPN up. Vote Vorn, he's probably scum and we'll look good!
Translation (If McPwnage is Town): I rule this Town! If you don't vote for the person I vote for, you will be the next person getting lynched!

McPwnage probably is Mafia, but if he is Town, or if he is a not the same allignment as claw, it could also be interpreted as a threat.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 12:36 PM
Illidian is Mayor, but wasn't close enough to figureing out Claw was scum to vote for him.

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 12:38 PM
OMG!!! Illidan has just revealed as mayor and has gained my respect from now on.

Illidan, when you read this, please know that I'm rooting for you. You have come to the same conclusions as I have on many roles. Now, good luck getting the rest of the living to trust your logic with all the BS flying around.

Illidan has gained multiple LVL UPS! +25 in logic, +15 in BS detection, +10 for not overly hinting to your role, +50 in reading between lines

@Auckmid Illidan just said he thinks Claw is Janitor!

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 12:40 PM
OMG!!! Illidan has just revealed as mayor and has gained my respect from now on.

Illidan, when you read this, please know that I'm rooting for you. You have come to the same conclusions as I have on many roles. Now, good luck getting the rest of the living to trust your logic with all the BS flying around.

Illidan has gained multiple LVL UPS! +25 in logic, +15 in BS detection, +10 for not overly hinting to your role, +50 in reading between lines

@Auckmid Illidan just said he thinks Claw is Janitor!
Well, if Illidian survives, he is most likely going to be the MVP for this game.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 12:50 PM
People (Claw and Death) are now trying to discredit Ilidian, and tell him what a stupid move it was.

It was an AMAZING move, probably best move of the game. As long as he dosn't let anyone get to him, he is by far the Town's best hope for victory. He deserves MVP.

If you ever read this after the game, know that from this point forth, the dead are behind you Ilidan!

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 01:01 PM
MVP for day IV for sure. Depends how he plays the rest.

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 01:06 PM
HOLY shit lol. I have been following this while rereading the day forums, and well, this is some hot stuff.

I knew he was the fucking mayor, he couldn't be anything else. He couldn't possibly be doc or smith since he would have targeted me, couldn't be a citizen since he would have revealed (i know he had more than enough since last game), and he was obviously clueless (especially about claw) for the first part of the game, so no investigative role. When claw started to point out obvious hints about his "vote importance", i knew he was the mayor.

Well, /clap for discovering claw's lies, we have very similar playstyle, it was only obvious that he couldn't believe claw's behavior just like i never did. About his decision, tho, i am quite sure that mcpwnage wasn't the best lynch target. After reading some stuff, i am incline to agree with yayap that he is the red GF. I really hope he isn't a citizen, lol. If he turns out to be the CL tho, illidan mvp is guaranteed.

Now, assuming that McPwnage is the red GF, i would shoot oops. He seemed very happy to hammer him, knowing that he wasn't the CL, since he himself is. SAS and Zack... not sure. One of them might be the witch, so they are reasonable shots too, but not resolutive. Bad guys going down like flies tonight.

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 01:10 PM
Also he didn't even doubt Illidan's status in regard to the cult - he just said "hammer". He knew he wasn't culted.

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 01:32 PM
Hah. Up yours, claw.

Also town lost unless the gun guy shoots cl.

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 01:34 PM
Oh - how unpolite of me - welcome mcwpnage :)

FalseTruth
August 23rd, 2011, 01:35 PM
Hah. Up yours, claw.

Also town lost unless the gun guy shoots cl.

Town is in good shape considering the Napoli chat right now.

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
Hello, McPwnage.

Good to see you didn't panic like Vorn did on night 3. Looks like you have some catching up to do on the dead chat. Please don't confirm any of our suspicions about the rest of your team... although we already know about Claw... and Darth being your consig.
But we mostly suspect Monster being your mafioso. Although there isn't much proof, mostly evidence.

Town should be able to recover.

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
dont piss your pants about the cult yet. its only on 4 people, and hopefully the gunsmith is still free and can pass the gun. i dont see how everyone finds the sk less important. I think he is pretty much a better lynch than CL, and the town doesnt realize that the talkative majority who dictates how important it is to catch cult, are indeed the scum.

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 01:40 PM
i dont see how everyone finds the sk less important.

They were influenced by Claw not to vote him. Claw wants him alive for more KPN, remember. Town wasn't smart enough to decipher that part.

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 01:45 PM
Town is in good shape considering the Napoli chat right now.

Vorn aiming at oops? :D

@philie: the point is, if vorn is culted, rumpel (sk) is also culted.Even if vornksr isn't culted, i would still like Rumpel on my cult team asap... and again, CL+SK > SK only.

Also 4 people mean A LOT if they have, say, sheriff+witch+sk, or orange GF, or a doctor.

McJesus
August 23rd, 2011, 01:49 PM
Well given elixir is here and we knew he was corrinor I assume you know claw is janitor and darth is cosig. I will leave the last of my team a mystery.

I also find it noteworthy if we would have gone with one of my kill targets on night 2 instead of silent shadow (either caress or ganon) we could have at least gotten rid of a doctor but claw was honestly kind of a bitch in the night chat. I wanted to kill rumpel night one due to the doc claim but he was convinced Narks was mason and was going to kill him. Fucking claw!

also the proycron thing was completly made up by me, though I said it should be someone suspicous like Divemaster or Zack but the last mafia member who wrote the death note choose to pick proycron for some reason that is beyond my understanding.

Honestly I am still pissed off as I think there are plenty of better lynch targets than me.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 01:55 PM
Well, now it is finaly the end of Claw. The Mayor is on to him, and his days are now limited :)

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 01:55 PM
We sorta figured out that the procyon setup was a ruse.
Night 1, Sk gets blocked by orange, and Red attacked Narks who was healed. No one attacked Procyon.

And we agree with you that there were better lynch targets than you. Rumpel should have been lynched from the town viewpoint.

Oops might get away with a few more days, he isn't being to obvious as the Cult Leader (my suspicion right now)

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 01:56 PM
BTW, good job staying off my radar day 2.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 01:57 PM
Honestly I am still pissed off as I think there are plenty of better lynch targets than me.
Especialy because of night immunity and undetectibility, the GF is a preaty good lynch at the end of the day

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 02:10 PM
ofc vorn is culted. I guess we figured that one out day 2.
while in mafia chat he was hunting for masons and citizens. I was suspecting him and he just killed yayap so i would get lynched. 100% culted or just shortsighted

McJesus
August 23rd, 2011, 02:10 PM
So Raiden and Yapyap what gave me away as godfather?

also the fact I got investigated by sheriff, invest, and fred bluffed investing me (he does that a lot) makes me think I must be bad at mafia except I was trying to post the exact same was as I did in forum mafia I and II.

At the moment I have Zack, Monster, and Vorn as the remaining orange mafia members.

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 02:11 PM
ofc vorn is culted. I guess we figured that one out day 2.
while in mafia chat he was hunting for masons and citizens. I was suspecting him and he just killed yayap so i would get lynched. 100% culted or just shortsighted

Well then, Rumpel is culted 100%. If the CL is nowhere to be found, he is a very good lynch target as well.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 02:12 PM
Raiden's day 2 suspcion list
Sicilian Godfather = SAS
Sicilian Consigliere = monster
Sicilian Janitor = divemaster127
Sicilian Random = Crimson
Napoli Godfather = vornksr
Napoli Consort = Clawtrocity
Napoli Framer = severn
Napoli Random = McPwnage
Cult Leader = Elixir
Serial Killer = NorthStar
Witch = Yayap
Amnesiac = philie
Jester = Zack
Mayor = Procyon
Sheriff = Illidan
Sheriff = MrSmarter
Investigator = MileS
Investigator = oops_ur_dead
Doctor = Zane
Doctor = Ganondorf
Gunsmith = AscendedOne (culted)
Armorsmith = Darth Sand
Jailor = Deolrin
Coroner = CaressMeTenderly
Citizen = Fred
Citizen = SilentShadow
Citizen = Auckmid
Citizen = chocopaw
Citizen = Deathfire123
Citizen = Inca_Killa
Citizen = Rumpel

Goonswarm said he had only 3 correct. 2 of the corrects were Citizens, which we now know are SilentShadow and I. However, GoonSwarm was very surprised Raiden guessed the 3rd one. I believe that the 3rd role which raiden correctly guessed was Zack being Jester. I'm going to post again soon as to my list.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 02:13 PM
So Raiden and Yapyap what gave me away as godfather?

also the fact I got investigated by sheriff, invest, and fred bluffed investing me (he does that a lot) makes me think I must be bad at mafia except I was trying to post the exact same was as I did in forum mafia I and II.

At the moment I have Zack, Monster, and Vorn as the remaining orange mafia members.
We know that Clawtrocity was your Janito :P

FalseTruth
August 23rd, 2011, 02:15 PM
There were 4 correct Auckmid, Goon did it wrong.

Raiden
August 23rd, 2011, 02:16 PM
Auckmid, you really need to pay more attention to the game. I'm saying it in your best interest.

1) I guessed 4 people, 3 of which are citizens - false counterclaimed goon :D
2) the 4th guys is vornksr, confirmed by philie. For that reason, we know that Zack isn't jester. Also jester is obviously Zane now.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 02:17 PM
Auckmid, you really need to pay more attention to the game. I'm saying it in your best interest.

1) I guessed 4 people, 3 of which are citizens - false counterclaimed goon :D
2) the 4th guys is vornksr, confirmed by philie. For that reason, we know that Zack isn't jester. Also jester is obviously Zane now.
I'm dead. Give me a break.

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 02:19 PM
Raiden's day 2 suspcion list
Sicilian Godfather = SAS
Sicilian Consigliere = monster
Sicilian Janitor = divemaster127
Sicilian Random = Crimson
Napoli Godfather = vornksr
Napoli Consort = Clawtrocity
Napoli Framer = severn
Napoli Random = McPwnage
Cult Leader = Elixir
Serial Killer = NorthStar
Witch = Yayap
Amnesiac = philie
Jester = Zack
Mayor = Procyon
Sheriff = Illidan
Sheriff = MrSmarter
Investigator = MileS
Investigator = oops_ur_dead
Doctor = Zane
Doctor = Ganondorf
Gunsmith = AscendedOne (culted)
Armorsmith = Darth Sand
Jailor = Deolrin
Coroner = CaressMeTenderly
Citizen = Fred
Citizen = SilentShadow
Citizen = Auckmid
Citizen = chocopaw
Citizen = Deathfire123
Citizen = Inca_Killa
Citizen = Rumpel

Goonswarm said he had only 3 correct. 2 of the corrects were Citizens, which we now know are SilentShadow and I. However, GoonSwarm was very surprised Raiden guessed the 3rd one. I believe that the 3rd role which raiden correctly guessed was Zack being Jester. I'm going to post again soon as to my list.

There is your 4. He was surprised he guessed Vornskr

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 02:23 PM
Deathfire
I'm going to try and guess some people to roles here.
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed) - Elixer
Swiss Guard (Sheriff) - Deolrin
Royal Investigator (Investigator) - MrSmarter
Royal Investigator (Investigator) - Inca_Killa
Physician (Doctor) - CaressMeTenderly
Physician (Doctor) - MileS
Gunsmith - Ganondorf
Armorsmith - vornskr
Jailor - Crimson
Coroner - Zack
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen - Zane Divemaster127
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen - Rumple
Citizen - Clawtrocity
Citizen - Deathfire123
Citizen - SilentShadow (I'm cleaned :/)
Citizen - oops_ur_dead
Sicilian King (GF) - Darth Sand
Sicilian Consigliere - AscendedOne
Sicilian Janitor - chocopaw
Sicilian Random* - phille
Napoli King (GF) - McPwnage
Napoli Consort - fred S.A.S.cnl.Alpha
Napoli Framer - S.A.S.cnl.Alpha fred
Napoli Random* - Severn
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader) - Auckmid
Serial Killer - Procyon
Witch - Illidan
Amnesiac - monster
Jester - Divemaster127 Zane

Let me know how I did

4/28

McJesus
August 23rd, 2011, 02:25 PM
Man no one has the last mafia on my team right... care to take any more guesses at the last silican mafia? (hint: it is a mafioso)

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 02:27 PM
Man no one has the last mafia on my team right... care to take any more guesses at the last silican mafia? (hint: it is a mafioso)

Well, if it's not Monster, then I'd say Monster is the Cult Leader and Oops is your last mafia.

McJesus
August 23rd, 2011, 02:29 PM

Well, if it's not Monster, then I'd say Monster is the Cult Leader and Oops is your last mafia.

yapyap how are you so good at this damn game? >.<

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 02:31 PM

Which would make sense since I had pinned Monster on the same team as Vorn when I exposed my suspicion on day 2.

@McPwnage: lol, I almost disregarded everything that was posted and guessed what people were thinking. I'm extremely good at playing poker. I can read bluffs really well.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Deathfire
Gunsmith - Ganondorf
Armorsmith - vornskr
Jailor - Crimson
Coroner - Zack
Citizen - Clawtrocity
Citizen - Deathfire123
Citizen - oops_ur_dead
Napoli Random* - Severn
Serial Killer - Procyon
Witch - Illidan
Amnesiac - monster

Let me know how I did

4/28

Thats what I think for that 1.

McJesus
August 23rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
lol that makes no sense to me, going into night one my original plan was to kill you because I thought you were too good but claw was like "shitballs narks is a mason and is goiing to recurit me, we have to kill him. After arguments and me saying he could be cult leader we ended up targeting narks.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 02:35 PM
Deathfire
Gunsmith - Ganondorf
Armorsmith - vornskr
Jailor - Crimson
Coroner - Zack
Citizen - Clawtrocity
Citizen - Deathfire123
Citizen - oops_ur_dead
Napoli Random* - Severn
Serial Killer - Procyon
Witch - Illidan
Amnesiac - monster

Let me know how I did

4/28

Thats what I think for that 1.
Shoot, got that Mafias mixed up. McPwnage is Silican King.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 02:37 PM
Deathfire
Gunsmith - Ganondorf
Armorsmith - vornskr
Jailor - Crimson
Coroner - Zack
Citizen - Clawtrocity
Citizen - Deathfire123
Citizen - oops_ur_dead
Napoli Random* - Severn
Serial Killer - Procyon
Witch - Illidan
Amnesiac - monster

Let me know how I did

4/28
Missed DeathFire. He is probably the 4th right.

Yayap
August 23rd, 2011, 02:46 PM
If you can read someone and know if he is genuine about what he posts and not full of BS, then it becomes obvious. If you know it's BS, then you have to read the intent. BS to protect a town role is Good. BS to divert attention from a suspect is Bad.

I can even tell a confused cit and a BSing Mafia apart sometimes. Thats how I cleared Silent and Ganondorf.

Claw, Oops and you did a really good job about not BSing Bad stuff while I was alive. Couldn't get a clear read on you guys. But if things go the way I think they will, my 6 suspects will indeed turn up being ALL orange team, 1 red and the cult leader. LOL!

I could see 5 working together day 1, so I knew it couldn't be just one team. I suspected the cult leader working with them. And Darth Sand, well... just too obvious that he was hiding something instead of being a confused cit.

You are a good player McPwnage, not too many should have picked up what you were. In fact, I'm surprised they lynched you.

SilentShadow
August 23rd, 2011, 03:02 PM
I'm too lazy to read tons of postsseeing as I'm dead. Why is my old role guess appearing? I guess I can do another but agian I haven't paid attention to ANYTHING so I'll fail again. Anyways I'm off to do other things.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 03:27 PM
Sicilian Janitor = Claw
Sicilian Random = Oops_ur_dead
Napoli Consort = Zack
Napoli Random = Severn
Cult Leader = Monster
Serial Killer = Rumpel
Witch = Chocopaw
Amnesiac = SAS
Jester = Zane
Mayor = Ilidian
Sheriff = AsscendedOne
Investigator = Fred
Investigator = Ganondorf
Doctor = DiveMaster
Gunsmith = Inca_Killa
Jailor = Crimson
Citizen = Procyon
Citizen = MileS
Citizen = MrSmarter
Citizen = Deathfire123

Here is my list. It took me a while to make, but I am not keeping nearly a close an eye on the thread because I am dead :(

FalseTruth
August 23rd, 2011, 03:34 PM
AsscendedOne

lol

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 03:39 PM
im pretty sure i spoiled orange mafia several times now. even if i didnt one of them is pretty damn obvious right now

CaressMeTenderly
August 23rd, 2011, 05:28 PM
Ahahahah claw sure is mad right about now

philie
August 23rd, 2011, 05:56 PM
hey does anyone else have a feeling procylon knew claws real role somehow?

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 06:08 PM
hey does anyone else have a feeling procylon knew claws real role somehow?
Yes, I do think Procyon has started to guess that Claw is the Janitor, and the real Coroner is Elixir or SilentShadow. I'm not so sure if that says anything new about his allignment, though.

NorthStar
August 23rd, 2011, 07:18 PM
I think most of the players alive know something useful to their faction, but they're building upon it and they refuse to reveal it this early for fear of being accused of being scum or looking like a retard. Secrets taken to the grave basicly imo.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 07:28 PM
I think most of the players alive know something useful to their faction, but they're building upon it and they refuse to reveal it this early for fear of being accused of being scum or looking like a retard. Secrets taken to the grave basicly imo.
That has some truth. People arn't revealing everything because I think they have gut feeling as to who are scum, but gut feelings alone arn't going to cause a lynch if that person cannot point out at very least what caused this gut feeling.

Elixir
August 23rd, 2011, 07:57 PM
For interest:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/coronersreport1.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/coronersreport2.jpg

Goonswarm
August 23rd, 2011, 09:46 PM

He made the most emo qq post I have seen so far a while ago lol.

Elixir
August 24th, 2011, 12:14 AM

He made the most emo qq post I have seen so far a while ago lol.

In night chat?

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Ok, following the recent events, i'd like to post a new guess list before the nights end. I said i'd achieve 100% accuracy before day 5, and i want to keep my word.

Sicilian Janitor = Clawtrocity
Sicilian Random (Mafioso) = monster
Napoli Consort = Chocopaw
Napoli Random (Mafioso) = Inca_Killa
Cult Leader = Oops
Serial Killer = Rumpel
Witch = SAS
Amnesiac = severn
Jester = Zane
Mayor = Illidan
Sheriff = AscendedOne
Investigator = Fred
Investigator = Ganondorf
Doctor = divemaster127
Gunsmith = MrSmarter
Jailor = Crimson
Citizen = MileS
Citizen = Zack
Citizen = Procyon
Citizen = Deathfire123

Fixes since last version:
- severn as an amnesiac. Makes sense, since he can't be cult leader or any town. Could also be witch, but with Rumpel as sk i would never have lynched him, while severn voted him for lynch as first target. He also stated he has been afk for ~1 day, and that is also consistent with amnesiac not taking any role.
- oops as CL. My current best bet after mcpwnage and monster turned out to be red mafia.
- monster as red mafia. See above, mcpwnage confirmed.
- SAS as witch. I'm incline to believe Ganondorf as invest, thus SAS can't be. He's witch because there are no more roles he could be.
- Zack as citizen. Again, there are no more roles available. He must be a citizen.
- Procyon as citizen.Same as Zack and SAS.

Basically this list is all based on Rumpel being SK. If Rumpel is a citizen, i fail so hard i couldn't even imagine.

philie
August 24th, 2011, 07:16 AM
but, raiden, didnt dive claim cit?

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Dive claimed doctor, and i'm incline to believe him since he confirmed that narks was attacked. Also, there are not so many people who could be doctor now. I believe rumpel to be sk.

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 10:06 AM
@FalseTruth: Have you received all night actions yet?

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 10:07 AM
I have all the night chat and neutral actions. What I don't know is whether goon received all town. He tends to wake up very late.

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Oh shit i just realized i missed some posts in here. I was all on auckmid and then i made the same mistake, lol. Sorry, i misread. I thought mcpwnage confirmed monster as his last mafia, but actually he confirmed OOPS and not monster.

Ok, fuck my list, and switch back the two guys. After all i had monster as cult leader in my original list.

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 11:37 AM
I have all the night chat and neutral actions. What I don't know is whether goon received all town. He tends to wake up very late.
Goons on now. How long until we get to see the results of the night. Did anyone get shot by a Gunsmith gun?

FalseTruth
August 24th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Goons on now. How long until we get to see the results of the night. Did anyone get shot by a Gunsmith gun?

Yup.

Auckmid
August 24th, 2011, 11:41 AM

Yup.
Thats always fun. I still think Inca could possibly be Culted Gunsmith. Phille may have said something different about Inca, but I can be bothered to check :(

Goonswarm
August 24th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Amnesiac died the night he picked a role.

He picked Red Kingdom King.

SHOULDA BECOME CARDINAL HERPITY DERP LULZ

McJesus
August 24th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Amnesiac died the night he picked a role.

He picked Red Kingdom King.

SHOULDA BECOME CARDINAL HERPITY DERP LULZ

WOOT, fucking awesome!

philie
August 24th, 2011, 01:00 PM
So where did the dead chat go?

philie
August 24th, 2011, 01:01 PM
day*

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 01:02 PM
The dead guys (False posted in the dead population thread):

Severn
S.A.S cnl Alpha
Darth Sand
AscendedOne

If i am correct, not a single good guy died (ascended is culted). If i am not, at least 2 bad guys died (amne/gf and consigliere)

philie
August 24th, 2011, 01:03 PM
sas could be good.
ascended could be unculted

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Lols.... People thought I was culted... No it's possible vorn is NOT culted and I was defending that POSSIBLITY.

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 01:05 PM
wtf you weren't culted? Tell me how you could possibly think that vornksr was a townie please :)

Yayap
August 24th, 2011, 01:06 PM
sas could be good.
ascended could be unculted

My guess:
SAS is amnesiac that was going GF
Ascended still unculted sheriff
Severn = cit
Darth Sand = Red Consig

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:06 PM
He mentioned giving a gun to the dead troll, I didn't actually think any fake gunsmith would admit doing that. Whereas the other claimer, had said giving it to zane. Which is fairly generic.....

Raiden
August 24th, 2011, 01:07 PM
My guess:
SAS is amnesiac that was going GF
Ascended still unculted sheriff
Severn = cit
Darth Sand = Red Consig

According to my calculations, severn can't be a cit. If he is, i have to revise all our previous guess lists. I know you don't really care, but i do :P

AscendedOne
August 24th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Well I kinda supected he was evil... Also there was like NO chance he could be framed... Seemed like a good investigation....