PDA

View Full Version : Day IV - Massacre

Pages : [1] 2 3

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 12:57 PM
The nobility once again filed into the courthouse to begin another day of trials. All present took the seats they had grown used to over the last few days. The churchlike rows of seating made it easy to accommodate the nobility. As the guard and the noble scribe got up to take record of all in attendance, the nobility knew something was wrong. The front right row of seats which would comfortably seat four people was now empty. The scribe remembered well that these seats were those of "CaressMeTenderly", "Elixir", "Auckmid", and "Deolrin". Without all in attendance, the day’s proceedings could not begin. The nobles were forced to remain in their seats while Emperor Nero was contacted in regards to the actions that were to be taken.

A short while later, the nobility was informed that they, as a testament to the horrors that had happened previously would follow the guard as they visited each home in an effort to discover why "CaressMeTenderly", "Elixir", "Auckmid", and "Deolrin" had not come to court. So they set out to discover the fate of the four, a fate that would soon be referred to as the Massacre of May 4th.

The first home visited was that of "Elixir". Upon entering, nothing seemed out of sorts and all was well. They noticed "Elixir" still lay under his covers and the guard rushed over to wake him. They shook "Elixir" and yet he did not stir from his sleep. The covers were promptly removed to display "Elixir"'s pale dead corpse. His spirit had left his body many hours prior to this, and thus the guard set to the task of discovering his role in this tragic tale. After around an hour of search and careful examination of the body, there was no evidence of struggle or any parchment with a last will. Instead there lay a blood-stained note possibly left by the killed that read:

"DEAR AMNESIAC. WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE. IF ONE OF OURS DIES, TAKE THE PLACE OF OUR FALLEN COMRADE. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU WILL BE KILLED.
YOURS,"

Discontent and demoralized, the nobility left and headed for the home of "Auckmid".

The door to "Auckmid"’s home locked, after opening the door they entered and were unable to find any trace of "Auckmid". The house was filled with broken furniture, indicating that there may have been a struggle. The guard dispersed and searched the surrounding area without any luck. Fortunately, a commoner who was tending a market noticed the guard and beckoned him over. With a raspy voice he stated “There is tale of a dead one near the sewers”. The guard immediately informed the others and rushed to the sewers to find "Auckmid" dead, he had no injuries other than a single bullet wound through his heart. As they went to pick up his body, they were stunned to see what lie beneath. It was a single shot pistol with an engraved “R”, the insignia of a true Roman crafted item. They returned to "Auckmid"’s home and learned that he, like the commoner, was no more than a Citizen. A man caught up in struggles that unfortunately had no end in sight.

"Deolrin"’s home was much larger than that of the previous two nobles. Upon entry the smell of death overtook the guards and they knew immediately that the hopes of finding "Deolrin" alive were nonexistent. "Deolrin" was slumped back in his chair as dry blood formed a river that ran across the room. It was noted by the guard that "Deolrin" was beaten, had his legs broken, and was shot one time in the head. One of the guards noticed that the blood ran against the wall, and where it should have formed a pool, instead it continued to flow under the wall. Realizing that something lay hidden behind this wall, the guard pushed it down. They discovered a hidden, elaborate array of tools, an anvil, and a furnace cleverly disguised as a fireplace. A seal with the letter “R” lie on the craftsman’s table, as well as a half finished suit of armor. The scribe took note that "Deolrin", the famed “Armorsmith of Rome” had been murdered, and thus none could look to him for safety during the following nights.

The worst was yet to come. The final visit on the tour of carnage was to the home of "CaressMeTenderly". As the guard went to force open the locked door, they noticed it was cracked and opened freely. As the guard swung the door open, he immediately fell to his knees and began to vomit. The guards looked inside and some began to weep, some simply walked away and sat down and stared into oblivion. The one guard who remained, a grizzled war veteran, to whom death was no stranger ventured bravely inside. The nobility were asked to return to the courthouse as Emperor Nero knew that not even the most evil of men deserved to be confronted with such horrors. Thus reads the account of that brave guard:

I entered the room and was reintroduced with the smell of death, one that I had grown used to over the years. The walls were covered with what was once a human being. What was not covering the walls of "CaressMeTenderly"’s home covered the floor. Cut thousands of times to make a human puree of flesh and bone. The pent up rage that was expended in this murder could only have been committed by one that had gone completely mad. I noticed a black bag next to the bed, and after removing part of what was a foot off of it, I discovered a set of Physicians tools, completely clean and unused, that also contained a small note.

"Ohai, The Sk here, believe it or not, but Claw is a GF... you may doubt this since I'm the SK, but you miss some SK-kills right? Ofc there might have been Docs (but why didn't he said he was healed then?), or I may have been blocked, or I didn't kill on purpose... Only Time will show"

I took the bag as I left the residence, and was ordered to burn the home to the ground. As the fires consumed the home of what was once "CaressMeTenderly", I pondered if something we had forgotten had returned with a vengeance…

The noble scribe looked up after reading this account to the nobility and with utter disregard for his position and to whom he was speaking wailed to everyone present, “Why have you performed these unspeakable crimes upon your fellow men? How many more have to die until your selfish indulgences are satiated...?” He was then restrained by the guard and took his seat, ready to take notes and record the following events. He displayed no emotion, but much like many of the nobles currently in attendance, he prayed for the souls of the departed and asked God to deliver justice to the killers, a task that now rests on 23, a task that belongs to you.

Day IV:

Date: May 5th
Time: 10:39am

Day IV will end 1pm PDT Wednesday, August 24th/8pm GMT Wednesday, August 24th or when all living actions are received.
It will take 12 votes to lynch.

Rome Nobility Population:
AscendedOne
chocopaw
Clawtrocity
Crimson
Darth_Sand
Deathfire123
divemaster127
fred
Ganondorf
Illidan
Inca_Killa
MileS
monster
McPwnage
MrSmarter
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Rumpel
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha
Severn
vornksr
Zack
Zane

Unknown Roles List:
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed)
Swiss Guard (Sheriff)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Physician (Doctor)
Gunsmith
Jailor (4 executions left)
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Sicilian King (GF)
Sicilian Consigliere
Sicilian Janitor(2 Cleanings Left)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Napoli Random*
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader)
Serial Killer
Witch
Amnesiac
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

**Two people were cleaned, so there are two less people than the unknown list shows.

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 2nd of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.
Narks (Citizen) - Died Day 2 – 3rd of May, 1776; 2:43 PM – Heart attack and seizures.
NorthStar (Citizen) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 9:17 PM - Executed by a Jailor.
Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.
SilentShadow (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
philie (Napoli Framer) - Died Day 3 - 4th of May, 1776; 3:29 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome.
Auckmid (Citizen) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 7:54 PM - Shot once after a struggle by a Roman crafted gun.
Deolrin (Armorsmith) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 8:34 PM - Shot once in the head after being beaten.
Elixir (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
CaressMeTenderly (Physician) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May 1776; 10:07 PM - Mutilated and cut up with knives.

[i]Last Wills:

Auckmid:
Yep, I'm just an Investigator. I never recieved any kind of an item, and I hope that I do not prevent the Doctor's from healing the right people. I don't mind that much if I die tonight, as people suspect I may be an investigative role, even though they have no proof, and it's a Citizen's duty to die protecting the Power Roles ;).

Here is a list of people I suspect of being Scum and Town, as well as a Jester list. Keep in mind that a could be wrong like I was about NorthStar (but seriously, since when did wanting a lynch be a Scumtell. Not wanting a lynch is much worse.) While I think that Oops and Ganondorf are Town, I definately don't know for sure. My asumption on Oops was purely based on his Day 1 actions. I think I may have changed my mind about Ascended since last day

I may have many mistakes on this list.
Scum list
Ascended- Town/Jester
Caress- Tough one. He isn't trolling, but he is makeing it very hard to guess his allignment. Could be preaty much anything. Possibly Evil-neutral.
ChochoPaw- Mafia
Clawtrocity- Doubt he is a Mafia, most likely Town, but could also possibly be Evil Neutral or even Jester.
Crimson- Town/Jester. I think that he said some where that he wished to be Culted. Word of wisdom, if you die right now, your allignment is with the Town. Donot try and get Culted
Darth_Sand- Mafia, Mafia, Mafia
DeathFire- Town
Delorin- Town
divemaster- Mafia/Jester. Town isn't listening much to him, which is good, but I think he needs to be taken care of 1 of these nights.
Elixir- Wild Card. Possible Scum.
Fred- Town
Ganondorf- Town
Ilidian- Town
Inca_Killa- Scum
MileS- Maybe Town
Monster- Town
McPwnage- Probably Town, maybe Scum
MrSmarter- Town
oops_ur_dead- Town
Procyon- Scum
Rumpel- Scum(Possibly the Witch)
S.A.S. cnl Alpha- Troll
Severn- Possible Scum. Didn't post once Day 3.
Vonskr- Most likely Town, maybe Scum
Zack- Jester/Scum. Wouldn't mind seeing him dead.
Zane- Maybe Scum, not 1 post day 2

I ain't going to lie to you, writing this has been boring as sh!t. I would be devestated if I survived, and I had to rewrite this from scratch :'(.

I havn't included my exact Investigation results in case this falls into the hand's of the Janitor.

@Janitor: Up yours!

I have been doing some reading through the thread, and I believe that Zack is Jester, and that DiveMaster is Scum. I will know for certain by tommoro.

Deolrin:

Night 1: I gave a vest to Clawtrocity. I find him trustworthy, and pro-town. He knew my role before I died(Since Day II pretty much). I hope he survives for a while longer, preferably 'till the end of the game.

Night 2: Gave a vest to Yapyap. He was the only one I trusted in Day II discussion, yet I realized that the chances of him being culted sometimes soon are very high. I simply had no other person to give a vest to, and in the off-chance that he's not getting culted, this should have help him survive for a while. He's dead, either way.

Suspects:
1) divemaster - He's posting stupid, pub-esque one-liners, following anyone who's getting lynched, and overall isn't helping the town, at all. I wouldn't consider him a 'troll' - Just a newbie. Although, his 'user title'\the text under his avatar is written with proper capitalization and punctuation, yet his posts in this forum mafia game are terribly written. No capital letters, bad punctuation, spelling mistakes, etc. In addition, in Day III, he posted VERY little, and one of his posts actually had proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. Very strange, very suspicious.

2) Procyon: He's trolling. Simple as that. No one explained to me WHY would he be trolling, even after I asked. I have no idea if that's how he usually acts, and if not; I'm suspicious of him. And now with the Death Note involved and all, I'm even more suspicious. He definitely should be lynched, eventually.

3) Zack: He defended Philie like crazy, claimed that the Mafia is trying to frame her by killing Yapyap, made use of Yapyap's last will(which is obviously from Night 1), etc. He also mentioned that there's a "small chance" for the Procyon death note to be true, despite there being no proof that it's any more true than Yapyap wanting to lynch Philie at Day 2. EXTREMELY suspicious. Should be lynched.

4) Darth Sand: Refused to lynch Philie early in Day III, and was reluctant to do so later on. I believe a person claiming Sheriff also wanted to kill her, claiming he got a guilty read on her. Pretty suspicious to me.

5) chocopaw: Not saying he's Mafia, but he continiously tries to put more pressure on Procyon. Understandable, but stands out to me because it is in the Mafia's best benefit to lynch the SK\oposing Godfather(Procyon). Also wants us to 'leave Zack alone', which I find rather suspicious.

That's all I have for now. I'm just updating my old last will, and it's pretty late here, so some of my will might not make sense or end up fucked up.

CaressMeTenderly:

Night One: Healed Pope Puis II.
Night Two: Healed Raiden.
Night Three: Healed Philie.

I think there's something wrong with my role, they're not coming back to life. WHAT GOOD IS BEING A DOCTOR IF I CAN'T BRING THEM BACK TO LIFE?

http://funver.com/images/stories/people/celebrities/dr.house/dr.house8.jpg

Yayap's real will:
After conducting a search of Yayap house, you found his journal:

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4562/lastwilljournal.png

Elixir's last will could not be found.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 12:57 PM
Before you ask, Yayap's will was found because he had sent his updated will to Goon instead of me and because Goon was asleep yesterday, he never gave it to me in time.

For future reference: SEND ALL YOUR LAST WILLS TO ME.

Blame Dota 2 finals - Goon

chocopaw
August 22nd, 2011, 01:04 PM
The 24th is a wednesday, not a tuesday.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 01:05 PM
The 24th is a wednesday, not a tuesday.

Thanks.

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 01:10 PM
Ouch. Well Deolrin role was freaking clear to everyone thanks to Claw, no wonder he's dead.

After yesterday posts, I think it's 100% sure: Clawtrocity is jester.
The only way this statement is not true is if divemaster is the jester, but I start to doubt it. In that case, Clawtrocity is clearly mafia.
Look at how he taunted everyone and trolled with his gun shot. He even trolled the cult.
Don't ever listen to him anymore.

Onto more serious topics, we should really try to lower the KPN. If you have information on the SK or the Cult Leader (hoping he recruited a lot of mafis or the SK) step up now.

Darth Sand
August 22nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????yay, i'm part of three mafias by now :D
the time has come to write a real post... see you later

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 01:13 PM
Guess we need Zack's melons after this bloody night.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 01:17 PM
Ouch. Well Deolrin role was freaking clear to everyone thanks to Claw, no wonder he's dead.

The only way this statement is not true is if divemaster is the jester, but I start to doubt it. In that case, Clawtrocity is clearly mafia.
Look at how he taunted everyone and trolled with his gun shot. He even trolled the cult.

Onto more serious topics, we should really try to lower the KPN. If you have information on the SK or the Cult Leader (hoping he recruited a lot of mafis or the SK) step up now.

Let's nip this shit in the butt right now.

I taunted everyone cause I wanted Mafia to waste a kill on me. I had a vest.
I trolled the cult so the cult wouldn't recruit our last sheriff
Today a death note appears saying I'm the GF.
2 Last wills say they trust me.
I know for a fact key other towns members trust me.
I want to know who was given a gun because it was quite obvious what Auckmid was doing.
Only a scum would have the balls to kill him.

I'll wait for some claims to go through before I continue on, but I just wanted you to know that I'm on to your shit Illidan.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 01:17 PM
Ok, I used random.org to get our new target: -vote divemaster127. And I still wonder why Deolrin never gave me an armor.

oops_ur_dead
August 22nd, 2011, 01:18 PM

For now, the best we have is either Procyon or Darth_Sand. If Procyon ends up being SK and Darth_Sand is a mafia, then it would be better to lynch Procyon if our goal is to lower KPN.

But I'll leave that for later, because for all I know some better evidence could crop up.

What do you guys think of the SK's note? I, for one, think that it is BS. I doubt an SK would attack someone twice in a row to test if they were GF, instead outing them right after. Besides, from my experience as godfather in Forum Mafia I, If you attack the godfather then you are told that you attacked the godfather. I'm not saying Claw is innocent, but the note certainly doesn't incriminate him.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 01:20 PM
Didn't claw have a vest? That would keep him safe

monster
August 22nd, 2011, 01:24 PM
Ok, lets get one thing straight Zack is a jester... I mean come on - he is either jester or mentally challenged. And I am sure he is pretty normal.

Also I am kinda raging right now cos this is happening again in a forum mafia - GUNSMITH WTF? At least have the common sense to know that the person you gave a gun to is a random killing scum and should be dealt with asap.

That's all for now, more when I calm down. :)

Zack
August 22nd, 2011, 01:26 PM
And melons you shall have.

Look at this friends, Yapyap never checked Philie. I knew it. Yes, it does turn out she was scum, but it was nothing more than a lucky guess if you ask me. I had a good reason to defend her, because I truly believed she was being framed. I was wrong, obviously, everyone can see that now. But you know that she could have also been town. How many townies acted extremely suspicious? You see them in the graveyard now, they are townies and they were under suspicion.

I'm only saying, jumping to conclusions without thinking properly can have disastrous results for the town.

Do we still choose to follow Yapyap's thoughts? If so then lets brainlessly lynch the others that he has listed: Darth_Sand, Chocopaw, Inca_Killa, Vornskr and Monster. In that order, lets not use our brains, who needs to? Admit it, you all followed the sheriff yesterday and got lucky, are we going to do the same this time around?

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 01:26 PM
Also illidan, You're so focused on ignoring what I'm saying that you missed something important I was trying to say yesterday.

Remember how people accused Proc and he was like "lul I'm GF". I specifically said "Stop being so dramatic about it"

I didn't say he was trolling. He was simply doing it for dramatic effect as if he could SOMEHOW do something that did something else that if I'm right about what I'm talking about is not what he is. I've done this in SC2 before also. I stop a possible lynch because I think this is what that person's role is, but clearly your aggressive nature toward leading the town has caused a paradox within itself. I think you know that we should be interrogating Procyon. Just a guess though. You could just be citizen.

If I'm right in my assumption then I'll stop being so aggressive and let you lead, but don't fuck it up like I think you might.

@Monster I don't think this is the gunsmiths fault. The gunsmith is smart, but I had him pegged as not giving anyone any guns yet. Which is why it surprises me that someone died with a gun. I could be 100% wrong on who I thought was gunsmith though.

AscendedOne
August 22nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
Well my Darth sand lynch still stands unless fred or some other guy claiming investigator comes up with something..... Addtionally I got a clean result on my investigation, I will leave who on a need to know basis.

I would lynch procyon but, if hes evil I'd lean toward GF rather then SK.
BRB.

monster
August 22nd, 2011, 01:30 PM
@Monster I don't think this is the gunsmiths fault. The gunsmith is smart, but I had him pegged as not giving anyone any guns yet. Which is why it surprises me that someone died with a gun. I could be 100% wrong on who I thought was gunsmith though.

So what - you are suggesting that the gunsmith gave the gun to a townie and that townie random killed. It is a strange conclusion. Hmmmm.

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 01:31 PM
Fact: N1 ended earlier.
Fact: Procyon was afk D1 and N1.
Fact: Procyon isn't SK, thus he won't lower our KPN.

Discuss.

Darth Sand
August 22nd, 2011, 01:32 PM
well, it's not looking good for me, you all know that... when i had the opportunity to participate, i didn't have the time to do it properly... now you will all think of me as mafia, no matter what i write.. i will try regardless because the information i have is important to you no matter what side i am on.
i am investigator. and i most certainly found the serial killer.

you remember rumpel's claim on day one, right? at first i believed as well that he was citizen trying to take a shot for the town....
but rumpel acted strange.. so I decided to investigate him last night...
he came up as either serial killer or doctor.
no real doctor would claim his role on day1... especially on a day without even lynch or risk of being lynched.
he tried to hide it (he was only caught by having the colour a little bit wrong in his second hidden message)... so he could later say that he already claimed his role on day1..
also you have to remember, he claimed to be roleblocked in night1 and not being roleblocked in night2. i believe that he tried to clear himself of being serial killer by that... because the consort wouldn't speak up on this. i mean it this way: claim roleblock day1, no sk kill... claim no roleblock day2, again no sk kill... so of course it couldn't be him, when he was only roleblocked on one of the days, but there were two days without kill...
now that everybody thinks he's a citizen, he probably thought it would be safe and neccessary to kill...

(i also investigated raiden on night one and i have a person cleared, but i don't want him to be revealed now, i'll say more about him later..)

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 01:33 PM
Also, sorry about the wall of text. Goon is really enthusiastic when he writes RP's.

:D

AscendedOne
August 22nd, 2011, 01:35 PM
By that logic darth_sand, SK also wouldn't have revealed first day as a doc. Thats just plain sucide.

chocopaw
August 22nd, 2011, 01:36 PM
Zack is fucking right. I hope you wouldn't have lynched philie knowing that last will, at least not without additional investigating.

Pretty much the same applies to me. He told you I'm scum because I claimed survivor on the first day.... hello?! Then the bandwagoning begins. Maybe I am scum. Much more likely I'm not. Fact is, you don't have good reasons to believe it, and there are much better candidates for now.

We got reeeeaally lucky yesterday. Please don't count on getting lucky again and go for something more obvious.

Vote Procyon

Vote count:
divemaster127 ( 1 ) - Zane
Procyon ( 1 ) - chocopaw

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
I agree with AscendedOne that a doctor claim is suicide on day 1. Also, I don't see you as a major framed target, so I still believe Ascended over you...

Vote Darth Sand

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 01:38 PM
No, I'm suggesting the gun went to a Mafia member and the Mafia used it to take out an "invest" role.

Auckmid was acting like an invest 24/7 and even used it in his will in case it got cleaned. The mafia would of tried to role claim as an investigator and the real invest would of stood up and gotten them killed. EXTREMELY smart move by Auckmid. I can tell you that making wills that disrupt the Janitor are going to be amazing. That's why I thought Yayap's original will was ok. The coroner report reveals the role of the player whereas the Janitor report does not. The janitor only gets the will and the knowledge that he knows it was his team that did it obviously. The coroner can find out the truth beneath this trickery and see past it.

Again, Auckmid I know you're reading this from death chat. +1 Bro. You did a good job in my book.

Darth Sand
August 22nd, 2011, 01:39 PM
By that logic darth_sand, SK also wouldn't have revealed first day as a doc. Thats just plain sucide.

obviously it wasn't... everybody thinks he is just a citizen, nobody cares to kill him..
i think he did it because he wanted to appear as exactly that: a citizen or jester that is not really important... and he could link to his old post and say "hey look, i already claimed doctor on day1, why should i do that as serial killer"
i'm not saying i'm sure he's sk, he came up as serial killer or doctor and i'm pretty sure that he isn't doctor...

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 01:41 PM
No, I'm suggesting the gun went to a Mafia member and the Mafia used it to take out an "invest" role.

Auckmid was acting like an invest 24/7 and even used it in his will in case it got cleaned. The mafia would of tried to role claim as an investigator and the real invest would of stood up and gotten them killed. EXTREMELY smart move by Auckmid. I can tell you that making wills that disrupt the Janitor are going to be amazing. That's why I thought Yayap's original will was ok. The coroner report reveals the role of the player whereas the Janitor report does not. The janitor only gets the will and the knowledge that he knows it was his team that did it obviously. The coroner can find out the truth beneath this trickery and see past it.

Again, Auckmid I know you're reading this from death chat. +1 Bro. You did a good job in my book.

Agreed, well done. Actually, does the coroner have anything to report?

AscendedOne
August 22nd, 2011, 01:42 PM
Dude the VERY FACT that he reveals on day one puts him INSTANTLY as a canidate for SK. If we had to choose between him and a guy we hadn't investigated as a knife carrier, who do you think is gonna die?

MrSmarter
August 22nd, 2011, 01:43 PM
I'm starting to think Zane is scum, but that's just me.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 01:46 PM
Ok I solved the puzzle with my glue:

AscendedOne - Mafia
chocopaw - Godfather
Clawtrocity - Witch
Crimson - Mafia
Darth_Sand - Mafia, probably Janitor
Deathfire123 - Mafia
divemaster127 - Mafia 100% proof (random.org)
fred - Town
Ganondorf - Cult Leader
Illidan - Culted Mafia
Inca_Killa - Town
MileS - Town
monster - Town
McPwnage - Town
MrSmarter - Town
oops_ur_dead - Cult
Procyon - Serial Killer
Rumpel - Town
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha - Town
Severn - Amnesiac
vornksr - Town
Zack - Jester
Zane - Town

Darth Sand
Dude the VERY FACT that he reveals on day one puts him INSTANTLY as a canidate for SK. If we had to choose between him and a guy we hadn't investigated as a knife carrier, who do you think is gonna die?

so you're basically supporting what i'm saying? that he is already suspicious because of his claim... and even more because of the investigation?

Ganondorf

Raiden's death wasn't a mismason, so Zane could only be a non-killing neutral role if he was scum...

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 01:47 PM
Zane can only be one of the following: Witch, Amnesiac, Jester, Cult Leader?, Town Power role, Mason, or Citizen.

Unless the witch targeted Raiden N1, but that's unlikely.

@Zane You do realize that when we kill divemaster you're not going to be able to win right? I know what you're doing. Stop.

MrSmarter
August 22nd, 2011, 01:48 PM

Raiden's death wasn't a mismason, so Zane could only be a non-killing neutral role if he was scum...
I know.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 01:49 PM
The "you" is interesting madame witch : )

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 01:51 PM
Look, I'm trying to help you out. You're just being a cock about it Zane.

Zack
August 22nd, 2011, 01:52 PM
Honestly, I can't fathom Rumpel being the SK. Especially after seeing the death note left by the SK, that just isn't his style. What if he really is the doctor? We lost one doctor, do we dare lynch the second one with our own hands? Its pure insanity! Even if he is just a pretending citizen, thats also bad, we have already lost too many of the town to kills and who knows how many to the cult.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 01:54 PM
I don't see any help there Claw.

-unvote divemaster127 (Execute him at night)
-vote Clawtrocity

Too lazy to look up the vote count, would be nice if s1 else adds it in his lynch :3

Darth Sand
August 22nd, 2011, 01:55 PM
oh... i think it's even exactly how rumpel would write..

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 01:59 PM
Are you serious Zack?

That sounds exactly like him after you made me go back and read it. It's almost as if He was blocked 2 nights until the cult recruited him and the hooker. The hooker then silently stopped blocking Rumpel so he could continue killing again.

What's even more strange is that once again you're defending someone for no fucking reason. Zack is the Napoli Hooker. He was recruited night 2. Rumpel was recruited Night 1. This would explain his defense on random ass people like philie and Rumpel.

No point to lynch him yet, but fuck if that's not right I don't know what is.

Zane you're the Jester. Shut the fuck up.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
I will write a really long post here.

You will think I'm intelligent.

Clawtrocity is pissed because I found his role with my magic powers.

And Zack sells melons he CAN'T be evil.

Ok.

Trust me dear town.

Such a long post.

monster
August 22nd, 2011, 02:05 PM
So are we lynching Procyon or what, the case against him is so strong that I am not sure if it even needs a discussion - mainly suspected as a serial killer(or GF):
- possible reduction of KPS,
- 99% legit mafia death note - mafia can't deal with immune at night except with lynch
- troll
- lurker
- not interested in the game at all
- not bothering to defend himself
- the today's death note left by the SK is totally in his style

I would have lynched him on less.

Fact: Procyon isn't SK, thus he won't lower our KPN.

Elaborate, please.

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 02:07 PM
Elaborate, please.

What about, you know, reading the other part of my post? These are my reasons, if you think I'm not right then say why.

On the Darth-Rumpel question:
We all know for a fact, by now, that Darth is the red mafia consigliere.
Mafia don't want to kill a sk, however they really want to shut down the last doc, so I really don't know, as I always doubted about Rumpel since I saw his claim.

@Zane: can you stop acting like an idiot and be serious for a second? If you want to claim do it, you're making me think strange things right now.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 02:10 PM
Why is everyone against lynching Darth? What happened last night that everyone just all the sudden wanted to lower the KPN so quickly? If anything we're ahead of where we should be after a day with only 1 death.

Just curious is all =/

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 02:13 PM
Why is everyone against lynching Darth? What happened last night that everyone just all the sudden wanted to lower the KPN so quickly? If anything we're ahead of where we should be after a day with only 1 death.

Just curious is all =/

11 town vs 11 evil (assuming 2 cleanings are townies and amnesiac will go evil, not accounting for town culted)

And we know you don't care since you're not town.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 02:16 PM
I actually think that Elixir might've been scum... Also, the amnesiac has got to take a role sooner or later else he will die, and I still think the available town roles are better than the framer...

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 02:18 PM
I actually think that Elixir might've been scum... Also, the amnesiac has got to take a role sooner or later else he will die, and I still think the available town roles are better than the framer...

Do you really think he's gonna go town now that the red mafia told him he's gonna die if he does that?

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 02:19 PM
You're right illidan.

However I'd like you to know SilentShadow the citizen has something to share with you all:

"If you are reading this that means my killer is an asshole and wanted to ruin my Forum Mafia experience Other than that this wasn't much of a loss so hopefully now those that matter more can get the people that killed me. GL."

Back to my original statement: Illidan, You're a fuck.

And before you say "Oh lul you're cult leader and totally recruited the coroner so you could steal his role" No. Tonight is the first avaliable time for me to be able to reveal a dead person's role. You can now only make the case that I am the actual coroner, just culted.

Deathfire123
August 22nd, 2011, 02:21 PM
People I suspect being scum: Inca, Darth, Chocopaw, Procyon, Rumpel, monster, vornsk, Zack. I'm missing 3. Watch as all of these people are scum too.

Anyways. That sk death note is Definitely Procyon or Rumpel. THey both have poor grammar.

-vote Procyon

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 02:22 PM
Do you really want us to believe that you, as a coroner, revealed now only to confirm a thing that we all knew, that Silent was a citizen?

Try again.

Still jester. Real coroner please don't claim until tomorrow, we need to know what elixir was.

McJesus
August 22nd, 2011, 02:22 PM
so it seems like darth sand and proycron are our main lynch targets, I agree with monster that we should lynch proycron first because he is looking pretty good for the serial killer and furthermore just doesn't bother to defend himself or actually care about the game (which pisses me off) but I definetly think we should lynch both. I have to go out for the night, I'll wait to see what the town has to say.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 02:25 PM
I really hope I get attacked tonight so you can spend the next 4-5 days apologizing for being a cock. You're not doing the same thing someone else is doing, you're just being a cock.

Nothing Silent said gave away that he was a citizen either.

Severn
August 22nd, 2011, 02:26 PM
Ok I just got back from the beach. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get internet access there. I finally did this morning only to find it was already night... so I have 30 pages from yesterday to read and then probably another 20 here. I have no idea what is going on at all but should be caught up in around five hours or so.

The library I planned to log in from closed at 4... on saturday and didn't have hours sunday or monday. The wifi at the hotel was on but... not connected to the internet LOL. Then I finally was able to read on a nook at some cafe with wifi and see who died this morning... guess Yayap was right and we should have bandwagoned with him instead of letting the jailor kill a citizen. To be fair North looked a little weird.

Brb in five hours, I'll try to read the more recent stuff as I go along.

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 02:27 PM
I really hope I get attacked tonight so you can spend the next 4-5 days apologizing for being a cock. You're not doing the same thing someone else is doing, you're just being a cock.

Nothing Silent said gave away that he was a citizen either.

http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,1948.msg20689.html#msg20689

You fail at trolling.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 02:28 PM
Well fuck...Keep me alive and I can tell you Elixir's role.

Also Severn is SK. I fucking 1000000% guarantee it.

If it's not him the death note was made to frame him.

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 02:29 PM
Watch him panicking and start the random accusing again.

Severn
August 22nd, 2011, 02:30 PM
Been away, is claw trolling me?

Severn
August 22nd, 2011, 02:31 PM
Also... death note?

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 02:32 PM
Now that we have proven that Claw is trolling, let's move onto the serious things.

Why everyone still think Procyon is the SK after what I've said? Please elaborate, discuss, post something. Don't be silent fucks.

Deathfire123
August 22nd, 2011, 02:35 PM
because youre a dumbass illidan, and what you say proves nothing

Zack
August 22nd, 2011, 02:35 PM
Relax there Claw, I was merely stating the possibilities. Rumpel could be SK, I only said i'm not too sure on that. Procyon does seem to be the more likely candidate, either way it is a gamble.

My money is on Procyon.

vote Procyon

Also, there's no telling if Darth Sand really is invest/consig, she could be any type of mafia really. Just because she claimed invest does not mean she is really an investigative role, be it for town or for mafia. For all we know she could have made her discovery up in order to direct today's lynch away from her and on to Rumpel, since he did claim being doc day 1 - something we can't even be sure is true.

Procyon could have already sent his night decision ahead of time to FalseTruth, nobody said night actions must be sent at night. If he knew he'd be away he would do that, right? We can't tell nothing by activity time, so lets not even go there.

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 02:36 PM

Nice.

Other than personal insults, have you got something to discret my theory? If so please speak.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 02:38 PM
You're opinion is 5x greater than mine and I still don't give a fuck.

No, Severn. You just fucked up. You typed your ellipses the same way in both the death note and in your post. You act like you've been AFK and couldn't of been online for the sending of an action. You're SK.

Here's a list of all the bad players in the game:
MrSmarter - Cult Leader
Darth - Consig
philie - Framer
Zack - Hooker
SAS - GF
Severn - SK
Inca - Janitor
Elixir - Random mafia for orange?
Procyon - GF
divemaster - Mafioso
Zane - Witch?

Everyone else is clean I used order of operations to narrow it down. If I was Jester I'd go ahead and list the rest of the town roles to let the Mafia have a hit list, but I'm not. So shut the fuck up.

monster
August 22nd, 2011, 02:39 PM
Now that we have proven that Claw is trolling, let's move onto the serious things.

Why everyone still think Procyon is the SK after what I've said? Please elaborate, discuss, post something. Don't be silent fucks.

I still don't understand what you meant. And you refuse to say more....

Procyon was afk night one = no SK kill
Procyon was not afk night 2 = claw was atacked
Procyon was not afk night 3 = carres was killed

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 02:40 PM
Screw it

Unvote Darth Sand
Vote Procyon

Can someone please update the vote tally for me? I'm on my iTouch and it sucks to copy/paste.

Clawtrocity
I wasn't attacked monster.

I'm not the GF.

Illidan
Procyon could have already sent his night decision ahead of time to FalseTruth, nobody said night actions must be sent at night. If he knew he'd be away he would do that, right? We can't tell nothing by activity time, so lets not even go there.

Actually, anyone that checked it can confirm that he was afk for several days and never logged on his account before day2.

I'm not expecting you take my words as the only truth, but check day2. Someone else said it too.

I still don't understand what you meant. And you refuse to say more....

Procyon was afk night one = no SK kill
Procyon was not afk night 2 = claw was atacked
Procyon was not afk night 3 = carres was killed

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Sorry, what? have you read my post?

I said that procyon was afk on DAY1 and NIGHT1, and that DAY2 started earlier.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 02:42 PM

No, Severn. You just fucked up. You typed your ellipses the same way in both the death note and in your post. You act like you've been AFK and couldn't of been online for the sending of an action. You're SK.

MrSmarter - Cult Leader
Darth - Consig
philie - Framer
Zack - Hooker
SAS - GF
Severn - SK
Inca - Janitor
Procyon - GF
divemaster - Mafioso
Zane - Witch?

Everyone else is clean I used order of operations to narrow it down. If I was Jester I'd go ahead and list the rest of the town roles to let the Mafia have a hit list, but I'm not. So shut the fuck up.

For the record, I use ellipses too: that doesn't make me scum. Only an idiot would write a death note the same way they post... see my ellipse?

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 02:44 PM
No, but he used a space after it. I've never seen any other comments like that until his. Trust me I went through every post in the game when the death notes came up.

You just happened to put a space after it, but it just seemed odd to me.

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 02:45 PM
Also shit, people will never learn.

Why the fuck you are already voting? We are discussing.

And note, before anyone say it: I'm not defending Procyon, I'm stating why I think he can't be the SK. I still think he's evil.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 02:46 PM
Disregard what I said.

Severn isn't SK. he's probably just a citizen.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 02:48 PM
Disregard what I said.

Severn isn't SK. he's probably just a citizen.

+1 for acknowledging mistake
-1 for assuming citizen
Total = 0

MileS
August 22nd, 2011, 02:49 PM
I feel the need to clear this up:

Unless the witch targeted Raiden N1, but that's unlikely.

The witch targeted me night 1, so Raiden's target was certainly Zane.

I really, really don't understand how Procyon could be considered obvious over Darth_Sand. We have an uncounterclaimed sheriff calling out Darth, and we want to kill Procyon instead? I agree that he's suspicious, but we don't know for sure that he's a Serial Killer. He could have been healed, he could have been the Godfather, the Mafia could just be trying to get us to mislynch. Darth_Sand seems pretty close to a sure thing and it confirms Ascended.

The only ones who really know the truth about Procyon's note are the mafia that left it, which makes chocopaw's statement that a Procyon lynch is obvious while ignoring Darth_Sand and giving no other logic look really interesting to me. What makes him so much more obvious than Darth, chocopaw?

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 02:52 PM
On the topic of chocopaw:

Zack is fucking right. I hope you wouldn't have lynched philie knowing that last will, at least not without additional investigating.

He was the third one to vote philie, then unvoted. Don't take anything he says seriously, he's probably in the orange mafia.

Severn
August 22nd, 2011, 02:56 PM
Was about to defend, then saw then was no need... yay quick breaks. Which death note in particular are you talking about?

Yeah me logging in looks weird but think about it this way. I log out on... night 2? I assume Day 3 will take as long as the previous day once Jailor kills someone evil, which I was pushing for. I would then assume that the day would end... about 3 hours ago. So when I logged on at 8:30 am PDT or so from the cafe I figured I might catch the tail end of the end of the day. If I were sk and planning to do a night kill... that would be cutting it really close just going afk for 48 hours and guessing when the night was going to be. From my perspective, I expected it to be near the end of day not the end of night. You guys must have lynched super early, should be a fun read.

fred
August 22nd, 2011, 03:03 PM
Oh noes...fred is here.

1. I never investigated MrSmarter, that was a ploy to throw attention onto him. He didn't die as I expected after giving out false information about him being citizen/godfather/cult leader.

2. I DID investigate someone else instead that night, and that was McPwnage. He is citizen/cult leader/godfather.

I highly suspect MrSmarter, anyway.

Deathfire123
August 22nd, 2011, 03:05 PM

Nice.

Other than personal insults, have you got something to discret my theory? If so please speak.

All of your posts are basically trying to negate what everyone else is saying, making yourself the only one telling the truth. You may not be doing this on purpose, but you've been trying to divert the flow of attacks on Procyon. That's suspicious to me. Also, your trying to make everyone believe Claw is a divemaster, which he clearly isnt. I don't know about anyone else, but your constant yelling at everyone is annoying me to no extent

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 03:08 PM
All of your posts are basically trying to negate what everyone else is saying, making yourself the only one telling the truth. You may not be doing this on purpose, but you've been trying to divert the flow of attacks on Procyon. That's suspicious to me. Also, your trying to make everyone believe Claw is a divemaster, which he clearly isnt. I don't know about anyone else, but your constant yelling at everyone is annoying me to no extent

I'm just pointing out the shit that people says, in case no one notices them.

You really still believe Claw after that dumb claim? Come on, get serious for a second.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 03:09 PM
I'm with MileS. Darth seems to be a sure thing, I don't see any evidence toward procyon other than a death note. On top of that according to the all knowing, all powerful wizard Illidan the Mafia never wants an SK dead ever ever ever. So why would the mafia want us to lynch Procyon?

Why does Darth want us to vote Rumpel?

It's almost as if people are trying to divert us away from Darth for whatever reason.

Also knowing that the witch targeted you N1 is very good. I was saying that just to make sure everyone doesn't ignore Zane thinking he can't be mafia/SK when he could of been if Raiden targeted him. However according to my report it did say Raiden targeted Zane the night he died. I just wasn't sure if the witch could change that or what it meant. The Mods said I'd have to interpret it as is.

For the record: Raiden was shot by Sicilian mafia and Silent was shot by Sicilian mafia. The only way I could tell Silent was citizen was because as I was leaving his house the mailman stopped in shock and dropped Silent's mail. In the mail was an unemployment check meaning Silent didn't have a job.

I'm with fred. I've pegged MrSmarter and Elixir as cult leader possibilities. Unless half the town dies tonight due to Elixir being cult leader I'll assume it's MrSmarter. That's just my guess though.

Deathfire123
August 22nd, 2011, 03:17 PM
If only scum dies due to being culted then we still have a chance.

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 03:18 PM
For the record: Raiden was shot by Sicilian mafia and Silent was shot by Sicilian mafia. The only way I could tell Silent was citizen was because as I was leaving his house the mailman stopped in shock and dropped Silent's mail. In the mail was an unemployment check meaning Silent didn't have a job.

More BS from claw, yeah!

We know that sicilians have a janitor, ok.

Death descr from N1 - Raiden: "Beaten and then shot once in the head"
Death descr from N4 - Deolrin: "Shot once in the head after being beaten"
BUT, on night 4, we also have a sanitize on Elixir, so that proves that the mafia that killed Raiden and Deolrin is the same, and they don't have a janitor, saving up on night 4 would be pretty stupid. Thus it's the orange mafia.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 03:21 PM
No, I mispoke. I have the right information. I just had to go fucking figure out how to spell sicilian so I had it in my head when I typed Raiden's death. Everyone knew it was the orange mafia that killed him. I was trying to clarify that, but fucked up.

If I truely thought they were both shot by the same mafia I would of grouped them accordingly. I.E. Raiden AND Silent were both shot by the red mafia. Instead you can clearly see it is two seperate thoughts and I mistyped.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 03:25 PM
I'm hesitant to let you into the next forum mafia on all levels of seriousness for singling me out all game. I've done nothing wrong, but you nitpick at the tiniest shit I do as if I'm bad. If you were Mafia, then maybe I could see it helping you, but all your doing is bringing false attention to yourself by trying to undermine me. It's not helpful for you to do this at all, but you should be happy the mods are interpreting this passive aggressiveness into the RP. You'd be fucked so hard you wouldn't even know what to do.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 03:26 PM
mods aren't interpreting*

monster
August 22nd, 2011, 03:28 PM
Well, Sand is going down one way or the other. As long as ascended is believed a sheirff, she is a mafia suspect, although there were some comments from philie about a possible frame.

The basic plan - we should discuss a lynch that would benefit us in the long run and have a mutual agreement that the person with the gun will shoot Sand(or any other more suitable target we might choose).

The problem with Procyon is that he could be anything - if he was actually participating then this would be a different story, but he is not. He is all but night immune - by that I mean no killer will waste a kill on him - we either solve his role early or we pay for it later. Also if he can pull off a decent defense by all means he should come forward and speak.

There are a lot of other names thrown around as possible scum - so long discussion ahead. 48 full hours is my prediction for this day. Good night.

Illidan
August 22nd, 2011, 03:32 PM
Still it's something everyone knows, like SilentShadow role.

I have to go now, as for the previous days I beg you to not vote, but just express your opinions and your feelings.

Tomorrow we will decide who to lynch, and remember that we have to lynch someone, so let's try to reach an agreement. The jailor is possibly culted by now since he is so obvious.

If you see some bandwagon going on, unvote and tell to every townie to unvote.

@Claw: just saw your lasts posts while I was typing. It's not my fault if you say a shitload amount of BS since the start of the game. I strongly believe you are jester and I don't see a reason to not tell what I'm thinking to the town.
You're even insulting me, so you're not really on a position to talk about my behaviour, meta-speaking.

chocopaw
August 22nd, 2011, 03:37 PM
Vote count:
Procyon ( 4 ) - chocopaw, Deathfire123, Zack, Ganondorf
Clawtrocity ( 1 ) - Zane

monster you did not vote yet, right?

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 03:37 PM
I can take insults. I don't like the constant pressure as if I'm getting interogated constantly. If you were this aggressive against anyone else I could see it as a tactic, but you're only focusing on me. Just seemed odd is all. I wanted to make sure I could somehow prove my role, but you're right. Almost all my information is known. I thought for sure I'd be safe after today, but nope. Still just a jester to everyone =/ As long as there are bigger targets to shoot with the gun I'll be fine. The Mafia's thinking I'm jester is fucking perfect. The only mafia that would want me dead anyway would be the one with the janitor. Also notice that the janitor's cleanings didn't go down after elixir's death. Is that a mistake or are you telling us that the red mafia has 2 janitors?

Severn
August 22nd, 2011, 03:38 PM
One of you two is likely to be jester from the sound of it. Think of it this way though, that gives you both protection at night and during day. You're fighting so much no scum will hurt you thinking that you could get lynched soon or that someone else will shoot you. You couldn't have planned it better.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 03:39 PM
Sad thing is that neither of us are jesters. I'll be surprised if the Jester isn't Zane or divemaster. He's probably playing pretty well if it's not one of them.

Severn
August 22nd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Maybe you're just star crossed lovers then.

Severn
August 22nd, 2011, 03:41 PM
Also Claw, congrats. This is the longest you've lived in forum mafia right?

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 03:42 PM
It was yesterday.

I've had the Armorsmith's help this time though. Just because of the knowledge of me having a vest people have been scared to attack me. I now have 2 vests ready and waiting.

fred
August 22nd, 2011, 03:46 PM
Notes..notes..notes..oh how i love taking notes. I like to make people think i'm stupid :D

divemaster127
August 22nd, 2011, 03:54 PM
I just finished reading all 7 pages i will just say it would be very bad to kill me

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 03:59 PM
Dive, you're witch, amnesiac, jester, or citizen. You can't be a power role. There would be no downfall to attacking you.

Still waiting to hear who has a gun so we know who shot Auckmid.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 03:59 PM
Ask me anything.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:00 PM
Clawtrocity: I think you know my role.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:00 PM
Also: The witch possessed me last night.

chocopaw
August 22nd, 2011, 04:01 PM
I just finished reading all 7 pages i will just say it would be very bad to kill me

wow if you keep posting nothing but that just stfu.

fred
Hmmm... Procyon is Procyon. right?

divemaster127
And claw you know this how?

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 04:02 PM
You're not what I thought you were.

You did that to trick me.

I can't trust you.

I don't think your SK.

That's my opinion on you. Darth should be the one lynched today pending further evidence and what not.

Because I have all the other town roles. I know who everyone is pretty much. You aren't important in anyway shape or form.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:02 PM
Also: The SK is German. Probably chocopaw or Darth Sand.

AscendedOne
August 22nd, 2011, 04:03 PM
Oh noes...fred is here.

1. I never investigated MrSmarter, that was a ploy to throw attention onto him. He didn't die as I expected after giving out false information about him being citizen/godfather/cult leader.

2. I DID investigate someone else instead that night, and that was McPwnage. He is citizen/cult leader/godfather.

I highly suspect MrSmarter, anyway.

Curiously, why would you check a target I have already cleared? Unless you dont believe my clearing of him?

AscendedOne
August 22nd, 2011, 04:04 PM
NVM, forgot that was 2 nights ago, investigated him on the same night. Doh.....

divemaster127
Lol claw someone is lying to you

Clawtrocity
He checked him the same day as you Ascended.

Just because he's clean to you doesn't mean he's not bad by the way. Fred could of found out what role McPwnage was, but only found GF/Cult Leader/Citizen. That'd show up clean to you as well.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 04:05 PM
Dive, claim your role or shut the fuck up. I know you're not Jailor, Gunsmith, either doctor, sheriff/invest, mayor, or coroner. So what the fuck are you?

divemaster127
August 22nd, 2011, 04:06 PM
Dive, you're witch, amnesiac, jester, or citizen. You can't be a power role. There would be no downfall to attacking you.

Still waiting to hear who has a gun so we know who shot Auckmid.

earlier you said i was mafioso so are you lying or changeing your mind or what

Procyon
Not trolling on what I said, by the way.

divemaster127

MrSmarter - Cult Leader
Darth - Consig
philie - Framer
Zack - Hooker
SAS - GF
Severn - SK
Inca - Janitor
Procyon - GF
divemaster - Mafioso
Zane - Witch?

AscendedOne
August 22nd, 2011, 04:07 PM
Claw I dont need you to remind me that all my clearings COULD still be evil. Just not the evil I think they are.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:08 PM
Just found out that Rumpel is also in Germany.

divemaster127
August 22nd, 2011, 04:08 PM
cause the moment i reveal i will die but i guess i will die at night anyway

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Understand this now: The SK is 100% German. Right now, I know that Rumpel, chocopaw, and Darth Sand are German. Is there anyone else?

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 04:13 PM
Exactly Dive, you're not important to town. No reason to keep you alive. You're Mafia/bad neutral.

@Proc I don't know what you did the other day with the whole "im gf" thing, but it wasn't working. It was stupid. You say you're not trolling so now I'm pretty confused on what you're suppose to be. However, I do agree that Rumpel MAY be SK. Darth is pretty much 100% consig for either red or orange.

No one has counter-claimed Ascended, but someone said something about philie saying she framed Darth? Can anyone find that quote, cause I was looking and I didn't see anything.

No one has counter-claimed Darth yet, but unless I can find the post from philie I don't think there needs to be a counterclaim as it looks like Darth is just trying to get out of a lynch.

divemaster127
August 22nd, 2011, 04:15 PM
Ok then i would rather try to live then be killed by a gun holder i claim doctor

divemaster127
August 22nd, 2011, 04:15 PM
narks was attacked and healed night 1 i healed ganon night 2 and crimson night 3

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:16 PM
What role do you think chocopaw is?

divemaster127
August 22nd, 2011, 04:16 PM
also so if rumpel works with knifes hes sk and if anyone else claimed doctor there lying

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 04:17 PM
Whatever, it's clear you're jester. I'm not going to believe some half hearted attempt at claiming doc like that.

There are bigger targets to hit with the gun also, you'll pretty much be culted and win or not be culted and not get lynched and lose. It's up to whether the Cult leader is still alive and likes you.

fred
August 22nd, 2011, 04:17 PM
I think Procyon is speaking on behalf of the cult as a member, but that's just me :D

fred
August 22nd, 2011, 04:18 PM
Note: Why do I have the oddest feeling that Claw has a gun?

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:19 PM
I'm speaking on behalf of myself. fred, do you know if Zane or Zack is German?

divemaster127
August 22nd, 2011, 04:20 PM
ok dont believe im doctor thats what i am and i'm sticking with it

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 04:20 PM
Fred, is he just a culted citizen?

Also

-vote Rumpel

I'm pretty sure on this one. Whoever wants to lower the KPN here's your dude.

Check Darth again or shoot her.

@Fred I'm pretty sure the gunsmith is culted. That's why Auckmid randomly got shot. I don't have any guns to use. I lied yesterday.

Zane is, not sure about Zack. Zane however can't be SK.

fred
August 22nd, 2011, 04:21 PM
Zane...zane... hmm he touts himself as being uber-awesome. Not sure if that = german.

divemaster127
August 22nd, 2011, 04:21 PM
-vote rumpel

he claimed knifes and i am the doctor so hes sk or citizen

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:24 PM
fred, how do you have an EU account?

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 04:24 PM
He bought a 2nd SC2 copy. He's not from germany.

fred
August 22nd, 2011, 04:26 PM
Yes..After this forum mafia is over i'm returning to my ways of playing mafia and hanging out on both servers :)

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 04:27 PM
I am german and I don't get why this is relevant sorry guys.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:27 PM
I'm reviewing the accounts of chocopaw, Darth Sand, Zane, Zack, and Rumpel now. Trust me, what I found was NOT intentional.

chocopaw
August 22nd, 2011, 04:29 PM
I have no idea what this is about, but I want to report Procyon for using outside of game data. Come on guys, somewhere the bullshit has to stop. It's almost as terrible as the sexism.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 04:29 PM
Oh and I am UBER-awesome fred.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 04:31 PM
Review my account as much as you want procy maybe you find a man 16 dcup good luck

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:31 PM
To be honest, I don't think the SK is Zane. Checking the rest now. Using outside experiences should get me removed from the game?

fred
August 22nd, 2011, 04:32 PM
I have no idea what this is about, but I want to report Procyon for using outside of game data. Come on guys, somewhere the bullshit has to stop. It's almost as terrible as the sexism.

Scumtell. Same as Philie's scumtell. Rage.

chocopaw
Noob.

Procyon
SK isn't Darth Sand.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 04:33 PM
You sound like the dumbest player I've ever met Procy. I can't be SK lol.

-unvote Clawtrocity
-vote Procyon for the lulz

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 04:33 PM
choco you don't have a case until you can explain what he's doing. Trust me there's crazier shit going on then just Proc thinking someone is german and using that against them.

Anyway the SK is Rumpel, so clearly whatever he found in the post was accurate.

Someone else needs to keep track of votes I'm going to lie down. be back after a quick nap.

I have choco as being something else. However, I could be wrong like always.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:35 PM
Anyone know if Zack is German? He has a lot of posts.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM
You sound like the dumbest player I've ever met Procy. I can't be SK lol.

-unvote Clawtrocity
-vote Procyon for the lulz

Sorry if I overlooked any evidence from the game. I was solely going off what I had found now.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM
Anyone know if Procyon is retarded? He hasn't got a lot of posts and is teal.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 04:37 PM
I'm immune to excuses.

fred
August 22nd, 2011, 04:37 PM
Early in the game, Zack posted about cabbage heads from a previous game and now having MELON HEADS.

Now I'm not one for silly posts being taken lightly..but if that was code then that means....

Melon Heads is the name given to legendary beings of Germany, England, and urban legends in parts of Michigan, Ohio, and Connecticut generally described as small humanoids with bulbous heads who occasionally emerge from hiding places to attack people. Different variations of the legend attribute different origins.

Serial Killer? XD

Isn't it odd how I can turn a silly post around?

Rumpel1408
August 22nd, 2011, 04:45 PM
Ok, I've been busy till now, however going to bed right now, I will be here to deffend myself in like 8 hours so pls don't rush this day again

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 04:47 PM
I request a modkill for the next person to bring up Germans, Germany, or all things relevant to Germany...

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:48 PM
Zack failed my review, so it's still possible for him to be the SK.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 04:48 PM
I request a modkill for the next person to bring up Germans, Germany, or all things relevant to Germany...

Not going to happen. Procyon is not doing anything against the rules we specified at the beginning of the game. This is just about as unfair as looking at what times people are active on the site.

Out of game stuff is out of game stuff, don't set a double standard.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 04:49 PM
After checking Procyon's profile I found out that he wanted to buy a macbook pro. He probably has got a lot of money and is godfather.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:50 PM
lol

Zane
What's your defense?

Procyon
chocopaw failed my review, so that's another SK candidate.

Procyon
It was only like $300.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 04:52 PM
But who would buy a macbook? That's nonsense. I would really like to see everybody voting Procyon the Godfather.

fred
August 22nd, 2011, 04:52 PM
zomg you're being racist and sexist on teh internets -rage-

^^^^^^

please don't do this. trolls exist everywhere nowadays, whether big or small. seeing this makes me angry on multiple levels.

ON another note: This discussion isn't really helping all that much. Why focus on the SK when we have large problems at hand, hm procyon?

Zack
August 22nd, 2011, 04:53 PM
1. I'm not german myself, nor do I see how this is relevant.

2. Procyon, I can't begin to tell you how uncool it is what you're doing. -10 rep

My vote stays on Procyon atm, not sure what his game is, but nevertheless he just pissed me off. If I get a gun i'l shoot him, and know for myself whenever he is really night immune or not.

fred: I didn't even know that, so no, I never claimed to be the serial killer, I believe we have enough candidates for that role.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:54 PM
Darth Sand is inconsistent. Not really sure if could be SK.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 04:55 PM
You aren't german Zack you can't be SK.

Procyon
1. I'm not german myself, nor do I see how this is relevant.

2. Procyon, I can't begin to tell you how uncool it is what you're doing. -10 rep

My vote stays on Procyon atm, not sure what his game is, but nevertheless he just pissed me off. If I get a gun i'l shoot him, and know for myself whenever he is really night immune or not.

fred: I didn't even know that, so no, I never claimed to be the serial killer, I believe we have enough candidates for that role.

Not sure how what I'm doing differs from a Spy reading the Mafia in SC2 Mafia.

Darth Sand
you are all fucking retarded

and you should really lynch me first... female and german, seems like the perfect target for a lynch today.

Zane
and redhead!

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:56 PM
Unless you also think that reading the Mafia as Spy in SC2 Mafia is also uncool, of course.

fred
^^^^^^^^^^ @ Darth Sand

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Darth Sand
and redhead!

oh, youre right... i must be witch!

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:57 PM
Well, I WAS Witched last night...

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 04:57 PM
>Implying that retards always get trolled by mafia. If I would be Mafia I would just write in french to make myself look like plato. LOL

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 04:58 PM
Yeah, but the odds of the person doing this intentionally are exceptionally slim.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 04:58 PM
Keep on discussing I got the feeling this will be really helpful ( and entertaining as soon as I got my drink)

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 04:59 PM
Oh and why didn't you know that I'm german? Is my english too good? trolol

Zack
August 22nd, 2011, 04:59 PM
Procyon all you had to do was say that from the SK's death note you derive that only a handful of people could be the SK, you didn't have to go and say "anyone who is german could be SK". Its called tact, go learn how to have it.

fred
August 22nd, 2011, 05:00 PM
-Vote MrSmarter

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 05:01 PM
"Ohai, The Sk here, believe it or not, but Claw is a GF... you may doubt this since I'm the SK, but you miss some SK-kills right? Ofc there might have been Docs (but why didn't he said he was healed then?), or I may have been blocked, or I didn't kill on purpose... Only Time will show"

fred
August 22nd, 2011, 05:01 PM
I'll just leave that there while I go head off to sleep...I havnt slept in a couple of days.

MrSmarter
August 22nd, 2011, 05:02 PM
-Vote MrSmarter

Why?

Procyon
Procyon all you had to do was say that from the SK's death note you derive that only a handful of people could be the SK, you didn't have to go and say "anyone who is german could be SK". Its called tact, go learn how to have it.

I guess I should've done that.

Procyon
Now I have half the game pissed at me that's ready to kill me. Oh well.

Procyon
At least I was helpful.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 05:03 PM
-Vote MrSmarter

Why?

You're Cult leader.

MrSmarter
August 22nd, 2011, 05:04 PM
-Vote MrSmarter

Why?

You're Cult leader.

I'll claim if any more votes go on me.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 05:05 PM
I'm leaning toward Rumpel and then chocopaw as SK.

One of them should be lynched today if we can't find a target that's more likely to be Cult. At this point, the SK is more important to take out than a Mafia member.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 05:07 PM
Also: Sorry if I offended any Germans or anything. I didn't mean any disrespect, and I realize that the way in which I revealed what I had found what pretty stupid.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 05:08 PM
was*

fred
August 22nd, 2011, 05:08 PM
Say something to convince me otherwise, without roleclaiming, and I'll believe you then.

MrSmarter
August 22nd, 2011, 05:09 PM
Say something to convince me otherwise, without roleclaiming, and I'll believe you then.

I trust you, will that do.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
I'm leaning toward Procyon, since I like him so much.

I still think, he's a serial-killer, or some Mafia-Godfather, see-what-I-did-there?

Zack
August 22nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
Honestly I really don't see how the death note says that the writer is german... Perhaps not so great at english, but specifically german?

What if you wrote that death note yourself in such a manner on purpose Procyon, what if you're trying to frame other people for being the SK? So the death note has several uses, other than failing to frame Claw as GF hm?

You are a still a suspect of being SK yourself.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 05:12 PM
No.

Here's the way I see it. You're ready to role claim since you can use anyone of your recruit's role and not have any repercussions.

You're cult leader. Stop faking it.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 05:12 PM
I'll start addressing people by name. Too many posts happening at once. My last post was directed at MrSmarter the Cult Leader.

Severn
August 22nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Weird that people treated what Procyon did as if it were racist or something of the sort. I don't know that I agree with his conclusions because they don't seem fully spelled out, but I have to say that this is only slightly meta and acceptable. Someone left a note and he is trying to match that note with the person who left it. That is all that he did. He is trying to get a read on someone, THAT IS WHAT THE WHOLE GAME IS ABOUT.

Seriously, the entire point of this game is to analyze the players around you and their interactions. He is doing the most basic thing ever. Players are given information and they are told to analyze it as part of the game. Telling someone that they have to ignore someone's tell is just silly and goes against the entire point of the game.

Again though, I don't trust Procyon or his conclusion.

Zane
August 22nd, 2011, 05:17 PM
Good-night-happy-lynching-till-I-return

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 05:18 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4045/4686348206_6fd48b6121_o.png

That's why people find what Procyon was offensive.

I personally didn't see it, but he generalized.

MrSmarter
August 22nd, 2011, 05:20 PM
No.

Here's the way I see it. You're ready to role claim since you can use anyone of your recruit's role and not have any repercussions.

If I'm cult leader, vote for me then.

chocopaw
August 22nd, 2011, 05:20 PM
I'm going to bed now too. Somebody should bring the vote count up to date.
After we lynched Procyon and agreed on what to do with Darth Sand can somebody PLEASE shoot divemaster? I just don't want to see him win in the end because everybody said he is not important enough.
But well, at this point I hardly even care about this game anymore...

Darth Sand
August 22nd, 2011, 05:22 PM
i wonder if the day is still going on when i'm back tomorrow...
rumpel promised a defense so i won't vote him yet

think of me as whatever you want, i don't care anymore.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 05:25 PM
No.

Killing Rumpel is better seeing as after tomorrow the town has the highest chance to get a town role back from a cultist. Only half of the cult dies. Cult leader +1 +1 +1 +1 = 4 after tomorrow we have a chance of 2 people coming back. Today if we killed you all but 1 cult member would die since half of 3 is 1.5. I wasn't planning on calling you out, but I thought I'd give fred the facts.

I'm guessing you have gunsmith, citizen, and maybe a neutral role converted so far right?

divemaster127
August 22nd, 2011, 05:26 PM
I'm going to bed now too. Somebody should bring the vote count up to date.
After we lynched Procyon and agreed on what to do with Darth Sand can somebody PLEASE shoot divemaster? I just don't want to see him win in the end because everybody said he is not important enough.
But well, at this point I hardly even care about this game anymore...

i claimed doctor narks was attacked and healed night 1 healed ganondorf night 2 and crimson night 3 but i will probally die tonight anyway unless the mafia want to keep me around for people to blame me also rumple claimed knifes so hes either sk or citizen

Zack
August 22nd, 2011, 05:26 PM
He apologized and won't do it again guys, he didn't mean any offense I think. Please continue to care about the game, it would less fun for everyone if you take it personally and bow out... Its just one person, don't let him ruin your fun.

divemaster127
August 22nd, 2011, 05:27 PM
or cult will recruit me tonight

MrSmarter
August 22nd, 2011, 05:28 PM
No.

Killing Rumpel is better seeing as after tomorrow the town has the highest chance to get a town role back from a cultist. Only half of the cult dies. Cult leader +1 +1 +1 +1 = 4 after tomorrow we have a chance of 2 people coming back. Today if we killed you all but 1 cult member would die since half of 3 is 1.5. I wasn't planning on calling you out, but I thought I'd give fred the facts.

I'm guessing you have gunsmith, citizen, and maybe a neutral role converted so far right?
Ehh, I'm more worried about beinging killed at night than via lynch.

Darth Sand
August 22nd, 2011, 05:29 PM
He apologized and won't do it again guys, he didn't mean any offense I think. Please continue to care about the game, it would less fun for everyone if you take it personally and bow out... Its just one person, don't let him ruin your fun.

it's not just procyon... while his claim was shitty, it made actually some sense (as i said, the death note would fit rumpel)..
and sadly i still care about the game (which means my mood will be ruined for a few more days), i just don't care anymore what you think of me

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 05:30 PM
You're not the mayor if that's what you're trying to insinuate.

MrSmarter
August 22nd, 2011, 05:30 PM
You're not the mayor if that's what you're trying to insinuate.
No, I am NOT the mayor.

MrSmarter
August 22nd, 2011, 05:34 PM
btw, I will be making a claim today, but not now.

MrSmarter
August 22nd, 2011, 06:34 PM
Wow, no new posts at all, well here I go.
I am the Gunsmith.
Night 1 I did not give a gun to anyone.
Night 2 I gave a gun to Zane, he then killed Auckmid with it.
Night 3 I gave a gun to ???????
That why I said I was suspicious of Zane at the start of day, he pretty much random used my gun. On the person I gave the gun to on night three, well I'm trying not to get shot by him, and outting Zane for killing Auckmid as well. Also a little worried about janitor too.
If you want me to tell who I gave the gun too on night three, just ask, and have a good reason.

My thoughs on Zane, is that he could be a witch or jester, or just a noob. He could be several other thing, but they are not as likely.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 06:38 PM
You really didn't need to reveal... we knew Claw was BS'ing already...

oops_ur_dead
August 22nd, 2011, 06:44 PM
I understand Procyon's point. The hyphenation indicates a native German speaker. Hyphens are often used in the German language to connect two related nouns.
Guys, Procyon is right.

MrSmarter
August 22nd, 2011, 06:50 PM
You really didn't need to reveal... we knew Claw was BS'ing already...
Fred also called me out, and the fact that Zane killed Auckmid.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I don't buy that. I don't see how you can be gunsmith.

It looks to me like you recruited the gunsmith as a cult leader and you are trying to claim his role. He won't counterclaim.

Just my two cents.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 06:52 PM
Fred said he only said you were a citizen/king/cult leader to draw attention to you and away from someone else (I forgot the name): he made it clear that he never investigated you. As for Zane, I don't know if it was worth revealing... you've pretty much become cult bait.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 06:53 PM
1) Claw, how can't he be the gunsmith?
2) I do agree that you could very well be culted already, and that you will be if you aren't already...

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 06:59 PM
So far, the only ways that I see that you could KNOW he isn't the gunsmith are, A) You're the gunsmith, or B) You're an investigator who got a different read on him.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 07:01 PM
I'm the coroner.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 07:04 PM
My point exactly

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 07:05 PM
You're right. He's the gunsmith. What was I thinking.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 07:06 PM
I'm not saying he's the gunsmith, but I am saying you have no way of saying he's not...

MrSmarter
August 22nd, 2011, 07:09 PM
Fred said he only said you were a citizen/king/cult leader to draw attention to you and away from someone else (I forgot the name): he made it clear that he never investigated you. As for Zane, I don't know if it was worth revealing... you've pretty much become cult bait.
He also voted for me.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 07:12 PM
He probably did that to make it convincing... also, I'm pretty sure he was the only one to do so which would put you at around L13: I wouldn't exactly call you in danger. What's done is done, though...

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 07:20 PM
Only a person scared of dying would reveal that soon. Amiright?

AscendedOne
August 22nd, 2011, 07:21 PM
I'm not sure what to think about rumpel, the roles I think are possible for him: Doctor jester SK. It makes no sense peroid to reveal on the second day. It just DOESNT, if hes doctor I think hes culted. 3/3 chance for a non town role, IMO. Do we risk killing him just because of that? I dont know..... If anyone has more solid evidence against him I'd like to hear it....

Crimson
wait wat

this is blasphemy

i am mayor.

oops_ur_dead
He also voted for me.

WIFOM.

Also, I no longer think that Procyon is the SK. The evidence that that other guy presented (that night ended early, and that Procyon was AFK for night one) is convincing enough. Procyon has provided some interesting evidence that the SK is, in fact, a German. We should, at the very least, consider this seriously.

Crimson
wait wat

this is blasphemy

i am mayor.

sorry,

i meant mason.

Crimson
August 22nd, 2011, 07:22 PM
wait, no,

pope.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 07:22 PM
Fucking crimson

Crimson
August 22nd, 2011, 07:23 PM
Fucking crimson

Fucking Claw, haven't you figured it out yet?

You are so clueless!

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 07:27 PM
I'm not sure what to think about rumpel, the roles I think are possible for him: Doctor jester SK. It makes no sense peroid to reveal on the second day. It just DOESNT, if hes doctor I think hes culted. 3/3 chance for a non town role, IMO. Do we risk killing him just because of that? I dont know..... If anyone has more solid evidence against him I'd like to hear it....

I doubt he is a jester because it wouldn't make much sense to reveal at the end of the day (where you wouldn't be lynched, but you would actually have a higher probability of being killed that night). I would say he's either a doctor, serial killer, or citizen (you guys seem to rule this out, but I still count it as a possibility). I think that claiming doctor would be suicide for the actual doctor (who, consequently, would have no reason to reveal on the first day). I think that it would also be suicide for the serial killer, but his vest could potentially serve as insurance (potentially prompting a day 1 doctor claim). Lastly, Rumpel may have foolishly tried to do what Auckmid did and take a bullet as a citizen. I'm ruling out doctor, so I say he's either a serial killer or a citizen....

AscendedOne
August 22nd, 2011, 07:30 PM
Well ganon, I sincerely doubt his intention was to get lynched that day, he wasn't trying for that. If hes a jester he may be trying to setup to be lynched a different day. Say today..... Regardless a jester looks no different then a cult or GF, so theres a fairly good chance that unless jester is culted or killed we will end up lynching him.....

AscendedOne
August 22nd, 2011, 07:31 PM
And remember, most of the time jesters will be lynched for what they say not what others say.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 07:33 PM
Well ganon, I sincerely doubt his intention was to get lynched that day, he wasn't trying for that. If hes a jester he may be trying to setup to be lynched a different day. Say today..... Regardless a jester looks no different then a cult or GF, so theres a fairly good chance that unless jester is culted or killed we will end up lynching him.....

My point was that I don't think he would've revealed on a day where he couldn't be lynched: he would've revealed at the beginning of a day where he could be lynched so that he might be lynched before people had the opportunity to kill him.

AscendedOne
August 22nd, 2011, 07:37 PM
Regardless Ganon it's a possibility and I dont think we should discard it so hastily.

Deathfire123
August 22nd, 2011, 07:46 PM
Claw, Shooting hurts only our town. Doing anything risky tlike hat simply accomplishes nothing. /Donemyrant.

I doubt Claw has a gun anyways

the message above reads.
Claw, S H O O T. D A R T H S A N D.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 07:48 PM
I don't have any guns.

MrSmarter is a troll.

Lynch rumpel for now to lower KPN.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 08:07 PM
OK, so who are the candidates for lynch? So far, I've got Procyon, Rumpel, and Darth Sand....

oops_ur_dead
August 22nd, 2011, 08:08 PM
Also, anyone calling Procyon a racist is ridiculous. He is using a unique aspect of the German language to narrow down the list of suspects to native speakers of German. I mean, say you were kidnapped and blindfolded by a man speaking with a very heavy Russian accent. Is it wrong to describe your captor as, most likely, a Russian man?

divemaster127
August 22nd, 2011, 08:37 PM
Can we plz drop the procyon racist thing and move on?

Deathfire123
August 22nd, 2011, 08:53 PM
-unvote Procyon (for now)

-Vote Rumpel

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 08:57 PM
Unvote Procyon

I'd llke to hear the arguments for and against each person (Darth Sand, Rumpel, and Procyon) reiterated tomorrow as well as a defense from Rumpel...

Severn
August 22nd, 2011, 09:11 PM
I don't think Rumpel is going to give much defense if I understand things correctly. Unless there was a new development from him during the last day that I missed. He can only really claim citizen or really weird doctor play.

Thinking back early on when he did this I thought for awhile that he was a jester. He later comments made me think citizen again. Claw seems to have discounted this as a possibility. Correct?

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 09:13 PM
Claw has done a lot of weird crap recently... he seems to be keen on accusing people of being cult leaders or serial killers at random.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 09:15 PM
Darth Sand Pro's
Proves Ascended as Sheriff
Gets rid of a probable Consig
Might be on orange leaving only 2 left

Darth Sand Con's
Doesn't lower KPN
Might be invest
More probable to be red mafia so there'd be 3 left.

Rumpel Pro's
Probably SK
Lowers KPN
If he's doctor we'll know divemaster is lying

Rumpel's Con's
Might be doc/cit

Procyon Pro's
Could be GF
Might be Orange mafia
If orange doesn't have a mafioso as the random they can't use one of their other abilities. I.E Role blocking.

Procyon Con's
Could be anything other than GF
Might be red mafia GF
Doesn't lower KPN

Rumpel has nothing to claim. Darth claimed invest and said Rumpel had knives. Whether Darth is Invest/Consig he probably got the right result unless he's trolling/jester. He can't be doctor because divemaster claimed doctor. Rumpel now gives the most information per lynch. If we can get the SK out of the way then the only major obstacle for us to kill is the Cult leader which we should be hunting for tomorrow. We'll just have to hope that the majority of the people in the cult are like Witches, amnesiac, mafia members, and citizens. If not we could be fucked either way.

Here's to hoping.

It'd be nice to just role claim so we can figure out who the fuck the cult leader is. Obviously Mafia won't be able to claim so we'll be able to narrow that down. No more masons. Zane is witch/Amnesiac. All the major town roles have been accounted for. We just have to guess right tomorrow on the cult leader.

Think of me however you want Ganon. I know what it takes to win this game. It's just a matter of time is all.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 09:20 PM
Darth Sand Pro's
Proves Ascended as Sheriff
Gets rid of a probable Consig
Might be on orange leaving only 2 left

Darth Sand Con's
Doesn't lower KPN
Might be invest
More probable to be red mafia so there'd be 3 left.

Rumpel Pro's
Probably SK
Lowers KPN
If he's doctor we'll know divemaster is lying

Rumpel's Con's
Might be doc/cit

Procyon Pro's
Could be GF
Might be Orange mafia
If orange doesn't have a mafioso as the random they can't use one of their other abilities. I.E Role blocking.

Procyon Con's
Could be anything other than GF
Might be red mafia GF
Doesn't lower KPN

Rumpel has nothing to claim. Darth claimed invest and said Rumpel had knives. Whether Darth is Invest/Consig he probably got the right result unless he's trolling/jester. He can't be doctor because divemaster claimed doctor. Rumpel now gives the most information per lynch. If we can get the SK out of the way then the only major obstacle for us to kill is the Cult leader which we should be hunting for tomorrow. We'll just have to hope that the majority of the people in the cult are like Witches, amnesiac, mafia members, and citizens. If not we could be fucked either way.

Here's to hoping.

It'd be nice to just role claim so we can figure out who the fuck the cult leader is. Obviously Mafia won't be able to claim so we'll be able to narrow that down. No more masons. Zane is witch/Amnesiac. All the major town roles have been accounted for. We just have to guess right tomorrow on the cult leader.

Think of me however you want Ganon. I know what it takes to win this game. It's just a matter of time is all.

I am thinking that lynching Rumpel may be the best choice now. However, I still would like to hear what he has to say, regardless of how futile an effort it may be. Also, all town roles have been claimed, but not necessarily accounted for...

divemaster127
August 22nd, 2011, 09:24 PM
But since i claimed doctor i will most likely be killed tonight or culted. also do cultist retain there night actions?

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 09:26 PM
Yes cultists retain their night abilities... I really would like to find the cult leader sooner rather than later though....

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 09:32 PM
If you are a Jailor or Citizen. Speak up.

I'm pretty sure I know who the Jailor is, but I'll withhold for now. Jailor you are useless as you are just a vote now. No need to hide anymore.

Remember that any of these investigator roles could very well have seen what you look like so don't claim cit unless you are indeed a cit because I know for a fact a handful of people have been investigated and will be caught when they lie.

Let's see if we can narrow this down. We have a lot of time. We need to be 100% sure on the cult leader tomorrow. He/she is 4 strong right now.

It's one of the following people:
vorn
SAS
oops
monster
mcpwnage
elixir
severn
inca_killa
deathfire
ganon
MileS
Proc
Zack

Those are the names of people I don't know the role of. If you're not on that list it means I know your role or you have role claimed already.

Note: Elixir is on the list because tonight the rest of the cult COULD ritual suicide. I'm not even sure if he is or not.

I know that's a lot of accusations, but basically if there name is up there they are a witch, cult leader, citizen, or amnesiac. One of them may be a jailor, but I doubt it.

13 people. 1 Cult Leader. I'd be willing to bet that people on that list are culted as well.

Remember that people like MrSmarter could indeed be a cult leader. Notice how he doesn't say who he gave his gun to. He may have recruited the Gunsmith last night, recruited Zane 2nd night "I have a gun MrSmarter!!" and he doesn't know who the Gunsmith gave a gun to last night, but the gunsmith won't call him out on it because he's in the cult. I was pretty damn sure I knew who the gunsmith was too.

Ganondorf
August 22nd, 2011, 09:35 PM
If you are a Jailor or Citizen. Speak up.

I'm pretty sure I know who the Jailor is, but I'll withhold for now. Jailor you are useless as you are just a vote now. No need to hide anymore.

Remember that any of these investigator roles could very well have seen what you look like so don't claim cit unless you are indeed a cit because I know for a fact a handful of people have been investigated and will be caught when they lie.

Let's see if we can narrow this down. We have a lot of time. We need to be 100% sure on the cult leader tomorrow. He/she is 4 strong right now.

It's one of the following people:
vorn
SAS
oops
monster
mcpwnage
elixir
severn
inca_killa
deathfire
ganon
MileS
Proc
Zack

Those are the names of people I don't know the role of. If you're not on that list it means I know your role or you have role claimed already.

Note: Elixir is on the list because tonight the rest of the cult COULD ritual suicide. I'm not even sure if he is or not.

I know that's a lot of accusations, but basically if there name is up there they are a witch, cult leader, citizen, or amnesiac. One of them may be a jailor, but I doubt it.

13 people. 1 Cult Leader. I'd be willing to bet that people on that list are culted as well.

Remember that people like MrSmarter could indeed be a cult leader. Notice how he doesn't say who he gave his gun to. He may have recruited the Gunsmith last night, recruited Zane 2nd night "I have a gun MrSmarter!!" and he doesn't know who the Gunsmith gave a gun to last night, but the gunsmith won't call him out on it because he's in the cult. I was pretty damn sure I knew who the gunsmith was too.

I suspect that MrSmarter may be a culted (or soon to be) gunsmith, not the cult leader.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 09:40 PM
Fuck it. I thought Vorn was gunsmith. I just realized holding information back was pointless.

Vorn said a lot of things yesterday.

He knew that deo was armorsmith since deo knew I had an item. Also @Illidan. It wasn't obvious that deo was armorsmith or else witch would be gathering vests. I got one last night so either witch is stupid or I was being subtle enough.

He said "No way man how crazy would it be if I got armorsmith one game and gunsmith the next lolol" Like it would be a crazy occurance. I took this as him trying to tell me he was gunsmith espcially after he denied it immediately.

He was for sure that I had a gun when clearly I didn't, he was using that information to scare the cult away from Ascended. He made it sound like he knew I had a gun and was crazy enough to use it.

He's been faking that I was jester this entire fucking game to protect me. He's said shit like "You're be too aggressive" and it was making me more aggressive because I had no idea what the fuck was going on until yesterday. We figured each other out. However it seems the Cult Leader also figured us out.

He also claimed that whoever had the other gun should shoot me...Well Zane supposedly had a gun that night and he said shoot me. I was under the assumption that he must of thought Zane was 100% good or something and didn't give a gun out the first night. I don't quite know that one, but I originally thought no one had a gun that's why he did it.

So at this point MrSmarter could be cult leader along with vorn and Zane as his cronies and some other 4th person.

On the other hand we have people like SAS who haven't said shit and could potentially win the game very shortly if they are cult leader and not dealt with.

This is all speculation, but I figured I could give out the gunsmith information to explain to ganon why I can't believe MrSmarter.

Clawtrocity
August 22nd, 2011, 09:43 PM
Then again since vorn is smart he could of recruited MrSmarter the night before last and used these messages as if he was Gunsmith.

Main Cult Leader Suspects:
vorn
MrSmarter
SAS

Both mafias, the town, and the neutrals all want to deal with the cult as fast as possible.

Procyon
August 22nd, 2011, 09:45 PM
Has vornskr claimed anything yet?