PDA

View Full Version : Epilogue: Independence Day

FM Ferengi
March 21st, 2013, 07:20 AM
After a long, hard struggle, the islanders have finally managed to eliminate Pirates and CP9 completely once and for all. The recent defeat of Marines and Rebels gave the town hard and valuable lesson - to not rely on others, and to believe in oneself. And so the islanders decided to build their future together - as the proud citizens of Cinco Island.

They will never have to rely on the help of Marines, Rebels, or anyone else for that matter - they will be solving all their problems and deal with their future enemies on their own. Today is the day when Cinco Island has declared independence from any other faction. This day is now known as Independence Day, and every year from here on the citizens of Cinco Island will be celebrating that day - the day when why managed to stand off together against Pirates, CP9, and other enemies. Today is a Victory Day!

The Town wins this game, on their own!

Congratulations, FM Straw Hat Luffy, FM Bartholomew Kuma, FM Sogeking, FM Jewelry Bonney, FM Donquixote Doflamingo, FM Jimbei, Fm Blackbeard, FM Wet Haired Caribou, FM Trafalgar Law, FM Red Haired Shanks, FM Soul King Brook, FM Capone Bege, FM Buggy the Clown, FM Big Mom, FM Boa Hancock, FM Fire Fist Ace and FM Gecko Moria!

Here are the full role lists and names. I will show you the spreadsheet here: (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai-0rNbqzTqQdGxiV0RSeU8zS3RORzV3aGdoSUdXdWc#gid=0)

FM Crocodile (Pirate Captain) - AppleyNO
FM Cyborg Franky (Fist Mate) - Slaol
FM X Drake (Janitor) - Fatalis
FM Urouge (Framer) - LeaD
FM Don Krieg (Infiltrator) - NoctiZ
FM Dracule Mihawk (Witch) - Gerik
FM Basil Hawkins (Ventriloqust) - clementine
FM Black Leg Sanji (Drug Dealer) - TheDarkestLight
FM Cat Thief Nami (Navy Admiral) - Ika
FM Foxy the Silver Fox (Jailor) - Auckmid
FM Hody Jones (Detective) - Nazzhoul
FM Marco the Phoenix (Enforcer) - RLVG
FM Eustass Kidd (Rebel Leader) - Espozito
FM Whitebeard (Rebel Scout) - BorkBot
FM Scratchmen Apoo (Arsonist) - Singion J
FM Roronoa Zoro (Jester) - 42shadow42
FM Straw Hat Luffy (Doctor) - Taekyon
FM Bartholomew Kuma (Coroner) -MintBerryCrunch
FM Sogeking (Bus Driver) - TwentyTwo
FM Jewelry Bonney (Journalist) - Boss
FM Donquixote Doflamingo (Blacksmith) - Frostbyte BurntEskimo
FM Jimbei (Citizen) - biersteker Nick
FM Blackbeard (Citizen) - Bujeebus
FM Wet Haired Caribou (Citizen) - Azuriae
FM Nico Robin (Citizen) - Rocshi
FM Trafalgar Law (Citizen) - Nick
FM Red Haired Shanks (Citizen) - Jr4life24 TimeTrx
FM Soul King Brook (Citizen) - Apache
FM Capone Bege (Citizen) - Orpz
FM Buggy the Clown (Citizen) - Gingerape
FM Big Mom (Citizen) - Damus_Graves
FM Tony Tony Chopper (Citizen/Rebel) - Kromos
FM Boa Hancock (Citizen) - CmG
FM Fire Fist Ace (Citizen) - Numbertwo
FM Gecko Moria (Citizen) - Glip

There are 3 awards in total. The first award will be presented by myself to the derpiest player in Forum Mafia History:

DERP HERP DERP AWARD - FM Crocodile (AppleyNO)

This award goes off to the player who made so many "derps" that he deserves a special mention - AppleyNO. As Pirate Captain, he made several pointless things that made Pirates and even CP9 to eventually lose. First, he chose a risky strategy to pose himself as "vented" player to direct the scum during the day. And right after that he goes off to kill the Ventriloquist. But death of the Ventriloquist was exactly the biggest flaw in Crocodile's strategy; once Wet Haired Caribou was freed from control, the suspicion immediately falled down on Crocodile. But at that time the town only suspected him as Ventriloqust or thought that Caribou was controlled instead. But Crocodile failed to realize that the person that was killed by him was the Ventriloqust. On top the that, Crocodile was also the one who hammered Arsonist (say thanks Buggy). So what was the final derpy move that Crocodile made? He revealed himself AS Pirate Captain, still thinking that CP9 controls the voting majority. As a result of his actions, he was lynched by the combined votes of Marines and Town, which eventually allowed then to lynch the remaining CP9 and find out the Janitor.

Wow. Revealing youself as Pirate Captain. You had huge guts to say that, Crocodile. Should you kept yourself in the image of town as "ventriloqust", you should have lived a little longer. Your last action had the most "derp" than your previous actions combined. You failed to realize that the one who was killed by you was Ventriloqust even after Luffy revealed himself as Doctor. Here, take your DERP HERP DERP award, because it's better than leaving with empty hands, AppleyNO!

The last two awards will be decided by players thenselves. Those two awards are:

BEST TOWN PLAYER IS Jewelry Bonney (Boss)

and

BEST NON-TOWNPLAYER IS Dracule Mihawk (Gerik).

To nominate someone for one of those awards, you need to send a Private Message to me. Voting process is anonymous and will be closed on Saturday or Sunday.

Have you watched those YOUTUBE videos during the game nights? Which one you liked more?

Night 0: Gummi Bear music videos
Night 1.5: Slender: The Arrival beta gameplay video
Night 2: Heart of the Swarm Vengeance trailer
Night 3: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity trailers
Night 4: Cab Ride (Bergenbahn): Bergen - Oslo
Night 5: Zerg Attack - Humanity Fights Back
Night 6: The Most Annoying Crazy Frog MegaMix... Ever!
Day 10: Europe - The Final Countdown

FM Buggy the Clown
March 21st, 2013, 07:26 AM
On top the that, Crocodile was also the one who hammered Arsonist (say thanks Buggy).

I think me and Bonney were incredibly relieved to see that

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 21st, 2013, 07:30 AM
yeah.
and the damn blacksmith. afk then gives a gun to mihawk.... scary af.

FM Whitebeard
March 21st, 2013, 07:36 AM
Espozito? I am disappoint :(
Please learn from our mistakes here!

Don't think AppleyNo's "award" is completely warranted. Seems like he had a solid plan, but he just made a bad judgement call. At least he tried some pretty daring stuff.

I think us rebels did worse. Trying to recruit CP9 twice and revealing in day chat like we were masons or something :p

It's funny though that among the people I wanted to recruit were Kromos, CmG, Clementine and AppleyNO. :p

FM Whitebeard
March 21st, 2013, 07:37 AM
Y I need approval to post? Meh.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 21st, 2013, 07:42 AM
Good game everyone, that was quite something, and, gosh that was a close one!

Just some special mentions I'd like to make:

Gingerape: Most entertaining player. Thank you for the show! Really enjoyed reading your posts/interview when I was dead. :)
Taekyon: Really impressive for your very first FM ever! Never could've guessed who you were; you really exceeded my expectation!
Kromos: I feel bad for you! You played it well; a shame that the recruitment made you lose this. :(
Damus_Graves: Same as above. You were really unlucky this time; were you the one that tried to -suicide?
clementine: As always, really impressed by your plays. That was quite the tricks you pulled as the Vent; But now everyone thinks I lost my wallet....
Gerik: I hate you for cracking my code. I can only blame myself for this one. I have to say; you are a really dangerous scum! You were pinned as town by most for the majority of the game; a shame that the lynch on Kuma had to reveal you!
Slaol: Aw man... I was wondering where you were! A shame you had to die so early :(
AppleyNO Bold move with the vented claim. Really is a shame you guys didn't realize you had killed the vent; that pretty much outed you there. :x
To all the Marines: You guys did great! Even though you lost two of your members so early in the game, the two others managed to stay alive for quite a while; really helping the town with this one! I don't know what would have happened if Nami didn't confirm Gecko as a non-Pirate!

Already looking forward to the next one!

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 21st, 2013, 07:50 AM
I like how the pirate captain allways tried to kill cp9 members. He targeted dracule the first night, then don krieg and finally basil(2 times).

FM Soul King Brook
March 21st, 2013, 07:54 AM
haha crocodile LVP :D
i'm content with the game and how i played. the best thing was so solve all the puzzles in the dead chat^^ was great fun and on top of that we won. looking forward to my personal FM II

ps: don krieg you were right i am apache^^

FM Jimbei
March 21st, 2013, 08:35 AM
Thanks to Raptorblaze and Fragos for hosting.

Best town (not in order): Luffy for night actions, Ace for effort, Buggy for monologues
Best non-town: Someone from CP9

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 21st, 2013, 09:10 AM
Crocodile was also the one who hammered Arsonist (say thanks Buggy).

They should thank me for starting the random lynch train against apoo and getting all the scums to vote with me!

FM Soul King Brook
March 21st, 2013, 09:11 AM
You shouldn't overrate luffy just because he was the doctor. of course if you have the luck to roll doctor you get some heals, especially if they are that obvious than this time. his mistake was actually to reveal after basil died. that didn't help and got you killed (even they needed very long for it)

anyway, he didn't play bad in general but imo he's not mvp. actually i don't know who should be mvp

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 21st, 2013, 09:18 AM
You shouldn't overrate luffy just because he was the doctor. of course if you have the luck to roll doctor you get some heals, especially if they are that obvious than this time. his mistake was actually to reveal after basil died. that didn't help and got you killed (even they needed very long for it)

anyway, he didn't play bad in general but imo he's not mvp. actually i don't know who should be mvp

Agreed, luffy was not on anyones scumlist there was no reason for him to reveal that he was the real doctor. The cp9 obviously knew that the real doctor was alive so they would probably try to aim for lurkers if luffy didn't reveal.

FM Jimbei
March 21st, 2013, 09:22 AM
Not able to contribute more:

FM Trafalgar Law (Citizen) - Nick
FM Big Mom (Citizen) - Damus_Graves

Town leader:

FM Jewelry Bonney (Journalist) - Boss
FM Capone Bege (Citizen) - Orpz
FM Fire Fist Ace (Citizen) - Numbertwo
FM Soul King Brook (Citizen) - Apache
FM Wet Haired Caribou (Citizen) - Azuriae

Night actions:

FM Straw Hat Luffy (Doctor) - Taekyon
FM Bartholomew Kuma (Coroner) -MintBerryCrunch
FM Sogeking (Bus Driver) - TwentyTwo
FM Donquixote Doflamingo (Blacksmith) - Frostbyte BurntEskimo
FM Buggy the Clown (Citizen) - Gingerape

AFK:

FM Tony Tony Chopper
March 21st, 2013, 09:24 AM
Best Scum - Gerik or Clementine

Best Town - Clementine as Big Mom

FM Don Krieg
March 21st, 2013, 09:26 AM
Best Scum - Gerik or Clementine

I don't think that counts.. :rolleyes:

Trafalgar Law
March 21st, 2013, 09:29 AM
Hihi.

FM Jimbei
March 21st, 2013, 09:32 AM
Hihi.

Didn't see you in night chat. We did you go?

Trafalgar Law
March 21st, 2013, 09:35 AM
Didn't bother logging in after I died. No night chat access anyway. Where is CmG?

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 21st, 2013, 10:06 AM
Espozito? I am disappoint :(
Please learn from our mistakes here!

Don't think AppleyNo's "award" is completely warranted. Seems like he had a solid plan, but he just made a bad judgement call. At least he tried some pretty daring stuff.

I think us rebels did worse. Trying to recruit CP9 twice and revealing in day chat like we were masons or something :p

It's funny though that among the people I wanted to recruit were Kromos, CmG, Clementine and AppleyNO. :p

I agreed with you about Appley until I saw his night targets... It seems my witching was the only thing that kept cp9 alive for so long. The pirates would have all but wiped us out by day four if I hadn't been witching him. And the moment I stopped witching him was when he killed our vent. LOL

I never should've trusted you to choose your own night actions, Appley!

Gerik: I hate you for cracking my code. I can only blame myself for this one. I have to say; you are a really dangerous scum! You were pinned as town by most for the majority of the game; a shame that the lynch on Kuma had to reveal you!
Slaol: Aw man... I was wondering where you were! A shame you had to die so early :(

I think Slaol actually asked to be replaced when the game started. Not sure why it's not shown on the list. Maybe because he died so early.

Haha, sorry about cracking your code. But thanks for making it so easy. :p
I always seem to do well as scum, but I can never quite win. Such is my curse. :(

I'd like to give a shout out to Roronoa Zoro (42shadow42). I really enjoyed your play this game. When you claimed student and tried to get Bonney lynched, I knew immediately that you were the jester (I was jester before the reroll) and was impressed with your level of commitment to that claim. The day Bonney claimed she interviewed me, I had kind of hoped you would come in and deny it, because I was thinking about denying it with you to see if we could get you/Bonney lynched. But you didn't post in time, so I had to be honest about it. :(

I really wanted you to win, though. If we managed to eliminate the town, I intended to have pirates and marines lynch you and whichever side had more survivors would get to win with us. But alas, it was not to be. :(

Thanks to Fragos and Raptorblaze for hosting! It was fun, even though I wish some things had gone differently.

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 21st, 2013, 10:09 AM

LOL.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 21st, 2013, 10:14 AM
I'd like to give a shout out to Roronoa Zoro (42shadow42). I really enjoyed your play this game. When you claimed student and tried to get Bonney lynched, I knew immediately that you were the jester (I was jester before the reroll) and was impressed with your level of commitment to that claim. The day Bonney claimed she interviewed me, I had kind of hoped you would come in and deny it, because I was thinking about denying it with you to see if we could get you/Bonney lynched. But you didn't post in time, so I had to be honest about it. :(

I really wanted you to win, though. If we managed to eliminate the town, I intended to have pirates and marines lynch you and whichever side had more survivors would get to win with us. But alas, it was not to be. :(

Agreed!

It's a shame that he ended up focusing the one town that got confirmed first.
I really thought he was an Executioner, actually!

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 21st, 2013, 10:14 AM
So when are you going to open the faction night chat rooms?

FM Whitebeard
March 21st, 2013, 10:16 AM
I agreed with you about Appley until I saw his night targets... It seems my witching was the only thing that kept cp9 alive for so long. The pirates would have all but wiped us out by day four if I hadn't been witching him. And the moment I stopped witching him was when he killed our vent. LOL
On the other hand, CP9 also killed 2 marines and a pirate. That wasn't too good for your self preservation either ;)

FM Big Mom
March 21st, 2013, 10:19 AM
I, personally, am very disheartened for this game's ongoings and not for getting vented so often, why I was targeted specifically I do not know, but it has to do with issues behind the scenes, of which I will not reveal here as a courtesy to certain members of the forums.

CmG
March 21st, 2013, 10:24 AM
Didn't bother logging in after I died. No night chat access anyway. Where is CmG?

I'm here. sup?

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 21st, 2013, 10:37 AM
On the other hand, CP9 also killed 2 marines and a pirate. That wasn't too good for your self preservation either ;)

Touche. But at least I eventually stopped killing allies! Appley kept trying to kill us! :(
I understand Appley's reasoning: kill the most pro-town players. The problem with this game is that most of the pro-town players were scum. Hehe.

I, personally, am very disheartened for this game's ongoings and not for getting vented so often, why I was targeted specifically I do not know, but it has to do with issues behind the scenes, of which I will not reveal here as a courtesy to certain members of the forums.

Damus! Sorry we had to shut you down so early, bud. I'm sure you would've caught us all if we hadn't vented/killed you. But that's precisely the reason we did! :p

I'm sure you were the one Fragos prevented from suiciding for one specific night (the night before you were lynched, I would guess). Though it certainly helped my team, I agree that it shouldn't have happened. Suicides (and any mechanic, really) should either be allowed or forbidden for the entire game, and the host should not be able to change whether or not it is allowed from day to day. They also shouldn't extend day for no reason... *grumble grumble*

FM Don Krieg
March 21st, 2013, 10:41 AM
Aw yeah, the chats are now open! Gotta read them. :3

CmG
March 21st, 2013, 10:45 AM
Haha Nick. Once again Tibbers executed you :P

Damus_Graves
March 21st, 2013, 10:46 AM
Damus! Sorry we had to shut you down so early, bud. I'm sure you would've caught us all if we hadn't vented/killed you. But that's precisely the reason we did! :p

I'm sure you were the one Fragos prevented from suiciding for one specific night (the night before you were lynched, I would guess). Though it certainly helped my team, I agree that it shouldn't have happened. Suicides (and any mechanic, really) should either be allowed or forbidden for the entire game, and the host should not be able to change whether or not it is allowed from day to day. They also shouldn't extend day for no reason... *grumble grumble*

Your Night One chat provides a lot of amusement.
<3
There is not much of a problem here between players and myself. I am just happy to know I did indeed find a scum on day one again.

FM Scratchmen Apoo
March 21st, 2013, 11:09 AM
I think me and Bonney were incredibly relieved to see that

I wasn't. :(

Titus
March 21st, 2013, 11:11 AM
I actually replaced a pirate on Night 1. However, it didn't really matter as I didn't say anything during the day and died before I could get the result of my night action.

NoctiZ
March 21st, 2013, 11:15 AM
Your Night One chat provides a lot of amusement.
<3
There is not much of a problem here between players and myself. I am just happy to know I did indeed find a scum on day one again.

Talking about me? If that is so, sure, your gut feeling is okay but your reasoning was bullshit as the person I interacted with was not my ally. :D

Voss
March 21st, 2013, 11:19 AM
Touche. But at least I eventually stopped killing allies! Appley kept trying to kill us! :(
I understand Appley's reasoning: kill the most pro-town players. The problem with this game is that most of the pro-town players were scum. Hehe.

voting is ridiculous with all the people around the world with the stupid time zones. all the information should come out, then we have a chance to lynch someone. not get the pieces at the end of the day then try to lynch someone. most of the lynches were,"OH ITS TOO LATE TO TURN THIS TRAIN AROUND, GOTTA LYNCH!"

LeaD
March 21st, 2013, 11:20 AM
you damn CP9 scrubs pushed so hard on my lynch.
To think i got wagoned by the exec + CP9, i was too damn towny.ú

Town was lucky in the end

Damus_Graves
March 21st, 2013, 11:20 AM
Talking about me? If that is so, sure, your gut feeling is okay but your reasoning was bullshit as the person I interacted with was not my ally. :D

You started defending yourself way to heavily and you tried very hard, too hard with no basis, to discredit my attempts and from what I saw tried to make me scummy.

I just didn't like Boa in this game, you were my real suspect.

Jim
March 21st, 2013, 11:22 AM
Bad town is bad, so much luck seeing as they followed bad leads and no smarts most game.

NoctiZ
March 21st, 2013, 11:23 AM
You started defending yourself way to heavily and you tried very hard, too hard with no basis, to discredit my attempts and from what I saw tried to make me scummy.

I just didn't like Boa in this game, you were my real suspect.

The way I see it you tried to push too hard with no basis and I couldn't fathom why because your claim was obviously bullshit and I hope you knew that, but thanks to that situation it was easy to figure out who you were and we could get you out of the game. ^.^

Damus_Graves
March 21st, 2013, 11:25 AM
The way I see it you tried to push too hard with no basis and I couldn't fathom why because your claim was obviously bullshit and I hope you knew that, but thanks to that situation it was easy to figure out who you were and we could get you out of the game. ^.^

I do not hide my COM so nothing you did would have helped anyone find out who I was.
"Just because you cannot see logic does not mean logic does not exist"
Which claim are you talking about?
Because I faked being Marine, Pirate, and Town all throughout the day.

CmG
March 21st, 2013, 11:29 AM
I think Fragos should be crucified for fielding anti fun roles like his butchered Ventrilloquist. Having roles like that in a game is just not fun. Really, really terrible!

NoctiZ
March 21st, 2013, 11:32 AM
I do not hide my COM so nothing you did would have helped anyone find out who I was.
"Just because you cannot see logic does not mean logic does not exist"
Which claim are you talking about?
Because I faked being Marine, Pirate, and Town all throughout the day.

Your claim about why I am scummy when I respond to a post a minute after it was posted. That was merely a coincidence.
Your other reasons I mostly disagreed with too, but I don't know them right now without looking it up.

Damus_Graves
March 21st, 2013, 11:34 AM
Your claim about why I am scummy when I respond to a post a minute after it was posted. That was merely a coincidence.
Your other reasons I mostly disagreed with too, but I don't know them right now without looking it up.

It largely does not matter because on Day One there is only reaction tests and hard pushes against people to find scum in any capacity.

NoctiZ
March 21st, 2013, 11:42 AM
It largely does not matter because on Day One there is only reaction tests and hard pushes against people to find scum in any capacity.

Of course, but keep in mind that my defense would've been the same if I was a citizen. It's because I tried to look like one as the Infiltrator, my game up until Day 5 or something was basically as if I was a citizen.

Damus_Graves
March 21st, 2013, 11:44 AM
Of course, but keep in mind that my defense would've been the same if I was a citizen. It's because I tried to look like one as the Infiltrator, my game up until Day 5 or something was basically as if I was a citizen.

Yes I agree it would have been the same for the most part but there was the fact that you were scum in the back of your mind that showed itself to me in your posts.
If you were Citizen I believe you wouldnt not have poked so many holes into my theories as you tried and just informed me I was retarded and moved on.

Auckmid
March 21st, 2013, 11:52 AM
The people who are suspicious of me are, I think, marines trying to get a sense of me and what we intend to do. I had to deny their accusations, but tomorrow I'll see if I can't subtly communicate to them that we mean them no harm.

Actually a very insightful post. It’s hard as marines to differentiate Pirate’s from CP9, so until Law claimed Rebel Leader as Citizen (WTF?), you were my jail target.

I have control of the Pirate kill, so I wish to use that to kill Foxy the Silver Fox.

Slaol
March 21st, 2013, 11:54 AM
Bonney

Dracule Mihawk

Gerik
March 21st, 2013, 11:54 AM
I think Fragos should be crucified for fielding anti fun roles like his butchered Ventrilloquist. Having roles like that in a game is just not fun. Really, really terrible!

How did he butcher the vent/make it anti-fun? I thought it was fun. It made all of you suspicious of everyone! :D

Gerik
March 21st, 2013, 11:56 AM
Actually a very insightful post. It’s hard as marines to differentiate Pirate’s from CP9, so until Law claimed Rebel Leader as Citizen (WTF?), you were my jail target.

Lol. Sorry, dude. Your posting style reminded me too much of Yayap and I couldn't risk leaving you alive if you were town. Plus, you FoSed Basil, so we needed to eliminate you before you pushed her too much.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 21st, 2013, 11:59 AM

I can confirm that this is the most anti-fun role I have ever seen.
It's almost worst than being killed. Not being able to log in and just... watch as the Vent says bullshit with your name...
The frustration. ;w;

Bad town is bad, so much luck seeing as they followed bad leads and no smarts most game.

But you lurked all game. You didn't even counterclaim Dracule until it was way too late. :(

Numbertwo
March 21st, 2013, 12:07 PM
Vent should have just had 3 charges, it was abit Op that he could controll someone every night.

Even the janitor had a limit :P

Voss
March 21st, 2013, 12:26 PM
Bonney

Dracule Mihawk

???

FM Buggy the Clown
March 21st, 2013, 12:29 PM
???

For Town/Scum MVP

Voss
March 21st, 2013, 12:58 PM
I can confirm that this is the most anti-fun role I have ever seen.
It's almost worst than being killed. Not being able to log in and just... watch as the Vent says bullshit with your name...
The frustration. ;w;

But you lurked all game. You didn't even counterclaim Dracule until it was way too late. :(

i would have lynched dracule if we would have had the time. smh.

Voss
March 21st, 2013, 12:58 PM
i would have lynched dracule if we would have had the time. smh.

i would have pushed*

FM Soul King Brook
March 21st, 2013, 01:12 PM
@big mom/damus:
so if you lynched don krieg and you saw he flipped cp9 then you would go on to lynch me, wouldn't you? (if i remeber right you said i buddied with him)

@don krieg:
well i agree with damus, if you were citi you probably would have reacted as i did, because i didn't give a fuck about it because i knew it was not true

@mihawk:
i basicly suspected you the most, so did you think i was a marine? did you try to contact me? (i remember you saying you had pinned me as town)
your mistake was actually that you defended sanji too heavily. no town would do this, as he wasn't confirmed at all, it was a claim anyone could do. so i pinned both of you as cp9. and then you even buddied hard with don krieg to get that mislynch on me. more scummy pls? wise choice to kill me i admit, because the others didn't figure it out
here a quote from me when you started this lynch train

rofl this is just ridiculous. fire fist ace makes a week clue against me, cp9 follow (mihawk for sure aswell as don krieg), then bonney and other townies sheep...
i was totally right i guess^^

btw there was no yayap in game, was he?

funny, after all what trafalgar did helped us a lot. can't imagine what would have happened if jailor jailed a cp9 and they make an alliance. also then big mom would have died instead of foxy because the witch would be in jail

Jim
March 21st, 2013, 01:14 PM
How did Dracule do a MLG play, all he did was claim something I CC'd him but town is like nope not gonna listen to good reason, he didn't even post when I CC'd him and pushed for the lynch....

Damus_Graves
March 21st, 2013, 01:20 PM
@big mom/damus:
so if you lynched don krieg and you saw he flipped cp9 then you would go on to lynch me, wouldn't you? (if i remeber right you said i buddied with him)

No I wouldn't have. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to you on day one. {Which was the only day I was here :( }

Gerik
March 21st, 2013, 01:24 PM
@mihawk:
i basicly suspected you the most, so did you think i was a marine? did you try to contact me? (i remember you saying you had pinned me as town)
your mistake was actually that you defended sanji too heavily. no town would do this, as he wasn't confirmed at all, it was a claim anyone could do. so i pinned both of you as cp9. and then you even buddied hard with don krieg to get that mislynch on me. more scummy pls? wise choice to kill me i admit, because the others didn't figure it out
here a quote from me when you started this lynch train

I don't remember which day you're talking about, but one of the days I didn't so much defend Sanji as I deflected onto someone else who was even more scummy. You were right of course, but by then it was too late. And I thought I did a pretty good job of making sure no one believed you. :D

But you played well. I look forward to seeing more from you in future games. You seem to think I didn't play very well, so I look forward to watching you play scum. See how you feel then. :p

How did Dracule do a MLG play, all he did was claim something I CC'd him but town is like nope not gonna listen to good reason, he didn't even post when I CC'd him and pushed for the lynch....

You CCed me a day late. I could explain why it is incorrect to reduce my play to "claimed something", but I'm not going to bother. If you feel another non-town played better than me, vote for them. Simple as that.

FM Buggy the Clown
March 21st, 2013, 01:25 PM

(:

Jim
March 21st, 2013, 01:32 PM
You CCed me a day late. I could explain why it is incorrect to reduce my play to "claimed something", but I'm not going to bother. If you feel another non-town played better than me, vote for them. Simple as that.

FM-Crocadile
even he played better than you.

Azuriae
March 21st, 2013, 01:46 PM
FM-Crocadile
even he played better than you.

Why are you so bitter about this game, and why are you raging at Gerik so much?
In case you already forgot, you were one of the biggest lurkers in the game, with a whooping 25 posts.

You only claimed when people were just about to lynch you.

FM Soul King Brook
March 21st, 2013, 01:58 PM
I don't remember which day you're talking about, but one of the days I didn't so much defend Sanji as I deflected onto someone else who was even more scummy. You were right of course, but by then it was too late. And I thought I did a pretty good job of making sure no one believed you. :D

But you played well. I look forward to seeing more from you in future games. You seem to think I didn't play very well, so I look forward to watching you play scum. See how you feel then. :p

no that's wrong actually i thought you played pretty good (you might get my best scum vote but i have to check night chats first). i was just pointing out that i found you anyway ;)
you didn't defend sanji the day he was first accused but the next day i think. when he claimed witched. the lynch train on me was also on that day. yes, you did really well discrediting me and starting a lynch train on me. fire fist said that jailor would have executed me but was unsure to vote. you realized that chance and used it to start the train. luckily fire fist also prevented the lynch in the end. then they lynched the arso which was a lucky shot but i personally had rather lynched you, because i was sure about you. maybe arso would have burned then but you couldn't use bonney's and your gun and the arso would even have killed crocodile and only one townie (buggy because bonney was healed)

in sc2 mafia i'm usually better as town than scum, that's for sure. i also prefer being town (but in this game i'd really love to be a marine^^) so let's see what happens if i roll scum next time ;)

Rocshi
March 21st, 2013, 02:19 PM
"rocshi sign up"
"i won't have time"
"i don't care"
"fine"

I WARNED THEM
I WARNED THEM

TheDarkestLight
March 21st, 2013, 02:35 PM
Lulz I failed so hard this game.

AppleyNO
March 21st, 2013, 02:49 PM
DERP HERP DERP AWARD - FM Crocodile (AppleyNO)

This award goes off to the player who made so many "derps" that he deserves a special mention - AppleyNO. As Pirate Captain, he made several pointless things that made Pirates and even CP9 to eventually lose. First, he chose a risky strategy to pose himself as "vented" player to direct the scum during the day. And right after that he goes off to kill the Ventriloquist. But death of the Ventriloquist was exactly the biggest flaw in Crocodile's strategy; once Wet Haired Caribou was freed from control, the suspicion immediately falled down on Crocodile. But at that time the town only suspected him as Ventriloqust or thought that Caribou was controlled instead. But Crocodile failed to realize that the person that was killed by him was the Ventriloqust. On top the that, Crocodile was also the one who hammered Arsonist (say thanks Buggy). So what was the final derpy move that Crocodile made? He revealed himself AS Pirate Captain, still thinking that CP9 controls the voting majority. As a result of his actions, he was lynched by the combined votes of Marines and Town, which eventually allowed then to lynch the remaining CP9 and find out the Janitor.

Wow. Revealing youself as Pirate Captain. You had huge guts to say that, Crocodile. Should you kept yourself in the image of town as "ventriloqust", you should have lived a little longer. Your last action had the most "derp" than your previous actions combined. You failed to realize that the one who was killed by you was Ventriloqust even after Luffy revealed himself as Doctor. Here, take your DERP HERP DERP award, because it's better than leaving with empty hands, AppleyNO!

I accept this.

AppleyNO
March 21st, 2013, 02:56 PM

Usually it isn't that way! At least you understand <3

AppleyNO
March 21st, 2013, 03:00 PM
Night 7 - Wow that idiot witch revealed

Day 8 - Hey I'm Pirate Captain

Yea :D I take my Derp award.

NoctiZ
March 21st, 2013, 03:01 PM
Night 7 - Wow that idiot witch revealed

Day 8 - Hey I'm Pirate Captain

Yea :D I take my Derp award.
Yes this made me lol so hard. :D

AppleyNO
March 21st, 2013, 03:04 PM
Who did I replace?

J
March 21st, 2013, 03:10 PM
Tbh I kind of enjoyed this FM, just kind of wish I hadn't been randomly lynched before I could ignite :(

Azuriae
March 21st, 2013, 03:13 PM
Tbh I kind of enjoyed this FM, just kind of wish I hadn't been randomly lynched before I could ignite :(

And so did I, just kind of wish the CP9 didn't hate me so much! x')

FM Capone Bege
March 21st, 2013, 03:14 PM
Mihawk for scum MVP

FM Soul King Brook
March 21st, 2013, 03:21 PM

when would you have done so?

also, since i replaced someone directly when you rerolled the game, i don't know what was before the reroll. how far was the game, did d2 already start? and who did i replace?

@jailor: n1 you said i claimed to be new. but i didn't, that was much later. so how did you find out? did you find my COM?

FM Buggy the Clown
March 21st, 2013, 03:31 PM
I had a lot of fun being a citizen.
I wish Flamingo's gun would have gone through, I could have wreaked some havoc with it.

Gerik
March 21st, 2013, 03:36 PM
I had a lot of fun being a citizen.
I wish Flamingo's gun would have gone through, I could have wreaked some havoc with it.

Precisely why I didn't let it go through. :p

Azuriae
March 21st, 2013, 03:37 PM
Precisely why I didn't let it go through. :p

YOU.
</3

Gerik
March 21st, 2013, 03:43 PM
YOU.
</3

:D

FM Blackbeard
March 21st, 2013, 03:50 PM
My name is the only one is the winners list with a lowercase m in FM.
That is all.

Gerik
March 21st, 2013, 04:15 PM
Going through night chats now. A highlight from the pirates night 1.5:

we should kill FM Dracule Mihawk. This guy is going to be a serious pain in the ass.

<3

Night 2:

frame Dracule as spy.

brb dying of laughter.

AppleyNO
March 21st, 2013, 04:34 PM
brb dying of laughter.
wut...

>.>
<.<
>.>

ika
March 21st, 2013, 04:36 PM
you know if you did that and i found him as cp9 we would be jailing him and then lolzing this shit out

Voss
March 21st, 2013, 04:42 PM
i can't believe ika was Cat Thief Nami...

NoctiZ
March 21st, 2013, 04:44 PM
i can't believe ika was Cat Thief Nami...

I find it easy to believe as that was my first hunch. :D

ika
March 21st, 2013, 04:45 PM
I find it easy to believe as that was my first hunch. :D

oh yuo should of seen death chat ppl were hesitant that it was me at first. but then i changed my avaar for a second to troll face and said guss who i am now and ppl went WTF and lolz. its a trick i like to pull when i play bigger fms is accualy put correct grammar

Gerik
March 21st, 2013, 04:46 PM
wut...

>.>
<.<
>.>

:p

you know if you did that and i found him as cp9 we would be jailing him and then lolzing this shit out

I can imagine that chat now "We checked you and we know you're a spy and we wanted to communicate with you" "actually I'm the witch" "wut" *execute*

NoctiZ
March 21st, 2013, 04:47 PM
oh yuo should of seen death chat ppl were hesitant that it was me at first. but then i changed my avaar for a second to troll face and said guss who i am now and ppl went WTF and lolz. its a trick i like to pull when i play bigger fms is accualy put correct grammar
Yeah no shit ika, you showed it to me, do you not remember? :D:D

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 21st, 2013, 04:50 PM

I never should've trusted you to choose your own night actions, Appley!

I think Slaol actually asked to be replaced when the game started. Not sure why it's not shown on the list. Maybe because he died so early.

Haha, sorry about cracking your code. But thanks for making it so easy. :p
I always seem to do well as scum, but I can never quite win. Such is my curse. :(

Thanks to Fragos and Raptorblaze for hosting! It was fun, even though I wish some things had gone differently.

If I'd denied it and you backed me up we'd both have been lynched, but I literally showed up just prior. You made it completely obvious you had been interviewed, the only problem is I didn't think you would back me up, it would have guaranteed you'd be lynched.

Also I have always considered jester to be my worst role, so I'm glad you enjoyed it, I had fun, but from day 2 knew I had lost unless I got the scum on my side.

Gerik
March 21st, 2013, 04:56 PM
If I'd denied it and you backed me up we'd both have been lynched, but I literally showed up just prior. You made it completely obvious you had been interviewed, the only problem is I didn't think you would back me up, it would have guaranteed you'd be lynched.

Also I have always considered jester to be my worst role, so I'm glad you enjoyed it, I had fun, but from day 2 knew I had lost unless I got the scum on my side.

Yeah, at that point it already seemed my lynch was inevitable, so I was hoping they'd lynch you first and we'd at least get some extra kills out of it. I admire your ambition in going for the mislynch of an easily confirmable town role. lol

42shadow42
March 21st, 2013, 05:01 PM
Good game everyone, that was quite something, and, gosh that was a close one!

Just some special mentions I'd like to make:
Taekyon: Really impressive for your very first FM ever! Never could've guessed who you were; you really exceeded my expectation!

Wait what?

You guess need to get back on the right person. Law needs to be lynched. Straw is TOWN wouldn't be at all surprised if he was DOCTOR

If I was scum I'd have shot him n2

42shadow42
March 21st, 2013, 05:08 PM
I'm just annoyed the bus driver ruined my game, by revealing the jester existed. I wanted the scum to know I was around so they could push for my lynch instead the whole town knew ...

Gerik
March 21st, 2013, 05:39 PM
I'm just annoyed the bus driver ruined my game, by revealing the jester existed. I wanted the scum to know I was around so they could push for my lynch instead the whole town knew ...

lol. I already knew because I was jester before the reroll. You shouldn't have annoyed at all. :p

ika
March 21st, 2013, 05:45 PM
:p

I can imagine that chat now "We checked you and we know you're a spy and we wanted to communicate with you" "actually I'm the witch" "wut" *execute*

nah we wouldnt execute we would of saved cp9 and hopefully colaberate with them

42shadow42
March 21st, 2013, 05:46 PM
lol. I already knew because I was jester before the reroll. You shouldn't have annoyed at all. :p

But I didn't know you knew.

42shadow42
March 21st, 2013, 05:48 PM
@FM Basil Hawkins

Why Claim Doc?

ika
March 21st, 2013, 05:52 PM
@FM Basil Hawkins

Why Claim Doc?

i might ba able to answer that. he was at like l-2 or soemthing and him claiming cit would mean lynch. when someone gets that close they have to either bs why they are cit or claim pr. the fact that the real doc wouldnt cc due to then being targeted made sense

Gerik
March 21st, 2013, 05:54 PM
But I didn't know you knew.

I know. I just think it's funny. :p

i might ba able to answer that. he was at like l-2 or soemthing and him claiming cit would mean lynch. when someone gets that close they have to either bs why they are cit or claim pr. the fact that the real doc wouldnt cc due to then being targeted made sense

Fun fact: Basil started the lynch train on herself.

Jr4life24
March 21st, 2013, 06:02 PM

I had no time once the game started. I asked Fragos to replace me on day one but he insisted that i stay and attempt to play. But it didn't work out for me so i was replaced.
I wish i could have joined in.

Azuriae
March 21st, 2013, 06:05 PM
Wait what?

Was there something unclear about that?
If you read through the dead chat the day I died, you would know what I'm talking about. ;)

42shadow42
March 21st, 2013, 06:11 PM

I agree he should have claimed PR, but I'd have claimed Marine PR

42shadow42
March 21st, 2013, 06:12 PM
Was there something unclear about that?
If you read through the dead chat the day I died, you would know what I'm talking about. ;)

I just think its crazy that you had no idea, but I guessed his role day 2.

Azuriae
March 21st, 2013, 06:16 PM
I just think its crazy that you had no idea, but I guessed his role day 2.

I'm talking about his COM name/Identity.
We are co-workers and good friends and I finally convinced him to play his first FM.
He had been following all the FMs I played/Watched me play Sc2Mafia often and I got him hooked ;)

42shadow42
March 21st, 2013, 06:17 PM
I'm talking about his COM name/Identity.
We are co-workers and good friends and I finally convinced him to play his first FM.
He had been following all the FMs I played/Watched me play Sc2Mafia often and I got him hooked ;)

Oh, ok.

ika
March 21st, 2013, 06:52 PM
Yeah no shit ika, you showed it to me, do you not remember? :D:D

oh i remember. and now its even better

TheDarkestLight
March 21st, 2013, 07:08 PM
Do I get a reward for getting Blackbeard lynched? It took my whole life, yet it was worth it.

Fatalis
March 21st, 2013, 10:18 PM
Fragos cheated, I didn't talk in like 6 of the 13 days and I didn't get modkilled

Glip
March 21st, 2013, 10:19 PM
Fragos cheated, I didn't talk in like 6 of the 13 days and I didn't get modkilled

Join the club.

FM Ferengi
March 21st, 2013, 10:22 PM
Didn't I told you that any modkill would affect the balance of the game itself? Besides, I knew that you were both aware of the game progress, and all I had to do is to make a few wake up calls.

Fatalis
March 21st, 2013, 10:23 PM
Didn't I told you that any modkill would affect the balance of the game itself? Besides, I knew that you were both aware of the game progress, and all I had to do is to make a few wake up calls.

Jk, I'll blame it on the fact that every day starts just right I went to bed and ends just right before I got on

FM Ferengi
March 21st, 2013, 10:32 PM
Anyway, as all of you should know, I started a Brainstorm thread in M-FM Parking, so check it every once inn a while. I'll planning a new game setup already, but it will be up to you to decide wherethen it will be a M-FM game or a fully fledged Forum Mafia game.

You surely want to see another grand project of mine in Forum Mafia, right? Then you will probably have to wait for FM 19 or FM 20, depending on the activity of other game hosts.

CmG
March 21st, 2013, 10:48 PM
^
lol

Orpz
March 21st, 2013, 11:03 PM
so it's like a perma nurse buff? :o

Fatalis
March 21st, 2013, 11:14 PM
^
lol
This

FM Ferengi
March 21st, 2013, 11:47 PM
Don't forget to vote for Best Town Player and Best Non-Town player! Just send a PM to me with your chosen names.

FM Soul King Brook
March 22nd, 2013, 05:28 AM
i'd still like to know who wanted to suicide and why he couldn't

AppleyNO
March 22nd, 2013, 06:01 AM
i'd still like to know who wanted to suicide and why he couldn't
I get the feeling it was Damus, since he was controlled to lynch.

ika
March 22nd, 2013, 09:57 AM
^
lol

agreed

FM Donquixote Doflamingo
March 22nd, 2013, 10:37 AM
I vote myself as best town. finding sanji + don krieg? get on my level townies

dracule as best mafia.

Damus_Graves
March 22nd, 2013, 11:41 AM

You are so negatively minded.

BorkBot
March 22nd, 2013, 11:59 AM
CmG sometimes rages, but he's very much an insightful individual during the day chat in any case.

He's pretty easy to find :p

Gerik
March 22nd, 2013, 12:04 PM
CmG sometimes rages, but he's very much an insightful individual during the day chat in any case.

He's pretty easy to find :p

Yeah, he raged at me quite a bit in FM 16. I made sure not to give him much of an opportunity to do so in this game. :D

ika
March 22nd, 2013, 12:07 PM
Yeah, he raged at me quite a bit in FM 16. I made sure not to give him much of an opportunity to do so in this game. :D

lolz he raged at me when i revealed i was marine. i thought it was someone else raging but lolz

Azuriae
March 22nd, 2013, 12:28 PM
I still dream of the day that I will personally kill CmG in a FM.
Forever my Nemesis.
I'll get you someday.

Numbertwo
March 22nd, 2013, 03:02 PM
Forever my Nemesis.
I'll get you someday.

I still haven't killed anyone in a Fm.

Gerik
March 22nd, 2013, 03:41 PM

You should try it. It's fun. :evil:

Auckmid
March 22nd, 2013, 05:58 PM

That reminds me, I've been getting killing roles a lot in FM games lately.

AppleyNO
March 22nd, 2013, 06:04 PM
Fragos, how do you think your hosting was?

Fragos
March 23rd, 2013, 12:55 AM
Well, if not for Nick's findings and Raptorblaze's "depp", everyhting would went off smoothly. But next time the future hosts should create FM names exaclty in alhabetical order to avoid thinks like that.

Also, before you was Crimson, but in the end I decided that he does not deserve such mention.

Nick
March 23rd, 2013, 01:07 AM
Too lazy to retype my feedback. Basically:
a) Rigid setup
b) Time keeping
c) Communication

Nick
March 23rd, 2013, 01:09 AM
Oh. And I often make account links if I have night chat.

Nick
March 23rd, 2013, 01:11 AM
Another

d) FM Inazuma
e) Heard complaints about notifications (I don't have problems with that)

CmG
March 23rd, 2013, 01:34 AM
You are so negatively minded.

Not really. I just have a bullshit allergy. Like i state every game.

@Ika: ^

@Azuriae: Good luck!

Auckmid
March 23rd, 2013, 02:07 AM
Forever my Nemesis.
I'll get you someday.

Oh, thinking of that, I killed CmG in FMXV. Jelly?

CmG
March 23rd, 2013, 02:14 AM
Oh, thinking of that, I killed CmG in FMXV. Jelly?

My life as a citizen always ends through a mafia night kill. :P

Fatalis
March 23rd, 2013, 03:18 AM
We lurk to victory

FM Ferengi
March 23rd, 2013, 06:30 AM
There are still not enough votes for Town MVP. Cast up your votes!

Glip
March 23rd, 2013, 07:20 AM
There are still not enough votes for Town MVP. Cast up your votes!

There's never enough votes.

None of the FM's that have had a "Player's Choice" award have ever actually given those out.

At least none of the FM's since I've been here.

Numbertwo
March 23rd, 2013, 08:33 AM
Crocodile should be town mvp, Town wouldn't have made it without him.

Mvp stands for Most Valuable player afterall.

Nick
March 23rd, 2013, 08:41 AM

^

I suspect he got the wrong role card.

Numbertwo
March 23rd, 2013, 08:47 AM
^

I suspect he got the wrong role card.

He was unlucky that the witch found him night 1, He would have killed alot more scums if he was allowed to choose his night targets

BorkBot
March 23rd, 2013, 08:54 AM
The witch made him kill 2 other scums the nights he wanted to kill CP9 scum. So it evens out.

Numbertwo
March 23rd, 2013, 08:59 AM
The witch made him kill 2 other scums the nights he wanted to kill CP9 scum. So it evens out.

Yeah, those filthy marines deserved their fate. He was going to attack don krieg and Basil the nights after but the witch stopped him and made him kill the rebels instead:P

BorkBot
March 23rd, 2013, 09:04 AM
Don't forget that the witch also made him kill his own pirate ally :p

FM Soul King Brook
March 23rd, 2013, 10:04 AM

well but it's best player in this case

AppleyNO
March 23rd, 2013, 10:23 AM

Most Influential Player - M.I.P.