PDA

View Full Version : Day 11: The Last Stand

FM Ferengi
March 19th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Yesterday the town has managed to lynch Black Leg Sanji. But it was not until the morning that they decided to check his background to confirm him as CP9 agent.

Black Leg Sanji's role was Drug Dealer.

Then they noticed that one of the islanders is missing. Eventually they found out the Fire Fist Ace has been killed by the last Pirate.

Fire Fist Ace's role was Citizen.

Interestingly enough, no one else was killed last night. Are CP9 really have been eliminated from the face of the island or they are just silently hiding in shadows? Who knows... One thing is for sure - one of the Pirates is still alive, and he needs to be found out as soon as possible!

The newspaper continued to bust with activity. Upon reading the next article, the citizens quickly found out who was its author:

"Whenever I see an island untouched by war, a place of innocence, a place of lush forests and clear rivers...I just wanna Buggy Ball the crap out of it!"

TPC (Town Power Corporation) Reporter Jewelry Bonney blinked. Having asked the Captain in front of her what it felt like to be on Cinco, an island that the Marines were currently trying to protect, the last response she'd expected was an apparent desire to reduce it to a bombed wasteland. And while FireFist Ace would no doubt cast the statement as reinforcement of proposed scorched earth policies, chances were TPC editor in chief would remove the line altogether.

Right. Doesn't stop me from worrying though...

Tapping her camera lens in a vague attempt to ensure it was functional, Bonney knew that worry was something she'd dealt with over the last ten days by her own choice. Worry that Nami was indeed the norm of the Marine Corps and that other islands would suffer the same fate as Cinco. Worry that the powers that be would pick up on her actual lack of loyalty to the Town, even while playing the role of Town patsy. And right now, having been assigned to interview a crazed clown on the latest island under attack by the Pirates, worry that her interviewee would unsheathe knives and she'd have her heart stabbed.

That the Clown was less than sane didn't really provide comfort.

"Um...I see," said the reporter awkwardly, brushing back same of her hair and wishing she'd remembered to pack her usual beret. "I'm sure the citizens of The World Government will be happy to know that our finest are willing to seize victory no matter the cost."

"Seize victory?" the Captain rasped, tilting his head to one side. "That's not my job. All I do is guide down the thunder...and then deal with it."

Bonney supposed that guiding down the thunder was a reference to signaling a target for a Buggy Ball strike, and that "dealing with it" was some kind of layman's attempt at "reaping the whirlwind." Supposedly the island's academic intellectual status wasn't as high as the First Mate claimed it to be.

Bonney adjusted the angle of her camera. She wasn't a cameraman, but she'd rather not run the risk of losing another friend at the cost of some great shots, any day. Besides, clad head to toe in a makeup and a striped jumpsuit, the Clown wasn't exactly the most photogenic individual in The Grand Line.

"So...tell me, what are your pastimes?" Bonney asked, remembering FireFist Ace's request to explore the possibility of putting a human face on the elusive citizens. "I mean, you're obviously dedicated to the defence of humanity and all but-..."

"Horseshoes."

Bonney blinked...twice. "I beg your pardon?"

"Horseshoes," the Captain repeated. "It's a good game."

"I see..."

"Yeah...just like in artillery strikes, being close counts..."

Bonney knew she was no expert in military matters, but even so, she had to wonder what the point was of having clowns if all they seemed to do was guide down tactical Buggy Ball strikes. Oh sure, she'd heard some remarkable/horrifying tales of what Buggy could do, tales that she herself had helped exaggerate, but even so...

"So...horseshoes..." the reporter said uneasily. "You play by yourself?"

"Solo operative," grunted the Captain. "Just like you, right?"

"What?"

"No cameraman, no tech crew, it's just yourself. We're very much alike Ms. Bonney."

"...don't say that. Ever."

That, Bonney knew, wasn't the most diplomatic thing she could have said and given how the clown's sheathed sword suddenly seemed more obvious than it had once been, possibly not the safest either. Then again, there was only so much observation she could take when she wasn't the one doing the observing, especially when the clown had a point. Because while horseshoes wasn't her favourite sport in the world and she had no desire to unleash the power of the cannonball on invading Pirates, she too, was a loner. And surrounded by marines and their commanders, at least half of whom were rebels, it sickened her to know that the clown might be the only one who understood.

Course he'd probably kill me if he knew the full story...

"I see that we're running out of time," Jewelry lied, looking at her timepiece to reinforce her phony point. "So just one more question."

"Fire away."

Repressing a shudder at the analogy, the reporter pressed on. "All the commanders I've talked to indicate that Cinco could go either way. As someone who goes into the field deeper than most others, I have to ask, what's your assessment of the situation."

The Captain remained silent, putting his chin on his palm in what Bonney supposed was deep thought. Either that or her was performing some kind of devil-fruit technique. Or maybe...just maybe...

Maybe this is it...Bonney thought to herself. Maybe I'll get an insightful answer. Maybe I'll get something that reveals the nature of the Cipher Police. Maybe I'll even get-...

"All I can say are that the projections point to bomby weather with a chance of mushroom clouds."

Damn it!

List of players:

FM Blackbeard
FM Buggy the Clown
FM Gecko Moria
FM Jewelry Bonney
FM Jimbei
FM Roronoa Zoro
FM X Drake

Graveyard:

FM Hody Jones (Detective) - Killed by CP9
FM Cyborg Franky (First Mate) - Killed by... Pirates?
FM Foxy the Silver Fox (Jailor) - Killed by Pirates
FM Trafalgar Law (Citizen) - Executed by Jailor
FM Boa Hancock (Citizen) - Killed by CP9
FM Nico Robin (Citizen) - Committed suicide
FM Urouge (Framer) - Lynched by the majority
FM Eustass Kidd (Rebel Leader) - Killed by Pirates
FM Whitebeard (Rebel Scout) - Killed by CP9
FM Big Mom (Citizen) - Lynched by the majority
FM Capone Bege (Citizen) - Killed by Pirates
FM Sogeking (Bus Driver) - Killed by CP9
FM Scracthmen Apoo (Arsonist) - Lynched by the majority
FM Soul King Brook (Citizen) - Killed by CP9
FM Basil Hawkins (???) - Eaten by the sharks
FM Bartholomew Kuma (Coroner) - Lynched by the majority
FM Donquixote Doflamingo (Blacksmith) - Killed by CP9
FM Wet Haired Caribou (Citizen) - Shot by a Blacksmith gun
FM Dracule Mihawk (Witch) - Lynched by the majority
FM Red Haired Shanks (Citizen) - Killed by CP9
FM Marco the Phoenix (Enforcer) - Killed by Pirates
FM Crocodile (Pirate Captain) - Lynched by the majority
FM Straw Hat Luffy (Doctor) - Killed by CP9
FM Don Krieg (Infiltrator) - Lynched by the majority
FM Tony Tony Chopper (Rebel) - Killed by CP9
FM Cat Thief Nami (Navy Admiral) - Killed by Pirate
FM Black Leg Sanji (Drug Dealer) - Lynched by the majority
FM Fire Fist Ace (Citizen) - Killed by Pirate

Day 11 has began, you can now continue your discussion. Tread lightly, as only 4 votes are needed to lynch a player. If no majority occurs during 24 hours, the day ends without a lynch. If a lynch happens during my absence, don't expect the role to be revealed immeditely, and just wait for the conclusion.

FM Jimbei
March 19th, 2013, 08:24 AM
You are making me angry Blackbeard! Why am I still alive?

FM Blackbeard

Die and repent.

FM Blackbeard
March 19th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Nothing happened to me. I will be able to post this afternoon, please don't lynch me before then.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 19th, 2013, 10:06 AM
buggy mvp. seriously.
FM Blackbeard

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 19th, 2013, 10:15 AM
rest in piece, fist fire. i thought to make you my second in command here at TPC. =(

i will avenge thee!

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 19th, 2013, 10:17 AM
[Vote]FM Blackbeard[\Vote]

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 19th, 2013, 10:19 AM
FM Blackbeard

FM Buggy the Clown
March 19th, 2013, 10:22 AM
What about Zoro?

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 19th, 2013, 10:31 AM
buggy, feel free to hammer. and screw zoro, he didn't help us.

FM Buggy the Clown
March 19th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Aw but he's helping us right now.

FM Buggy the Clown
March 19th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Nothing happened to me. I will be able to post this afternoon, please don't lynch me before then.

Request: DENIED

FM Blackbeard
As the chaotic, heated accusations subsided, a heavy silence settled over the battlefield of Cinco. Due to Zoro's noble sacrifice, Blackbeard was now dead and the Pirates were scattered and broken. But as the heroes surveyed their once glorious homeland, they realized that their victory had cost them all but their lives. Cinco was left nothing more than a smoldering ruin. The few Town who survived the final battle could only wonder what the future would hold. And far away, Buggy, the self-styled King of Pirates, knew that the time of his ascension was at hand.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 19th, 2013, 10:44 AM
at least we get the treasure, right buggy?

and the only person who's alive that voted me is Gecko. scum ass lurker.

FM Buggy the Clown
March 19th, 2013, 10:47 AM
at least we get the treasure, right buggy?

and the only person who's alive that voted me is Gecko. scum ass lurker.

Not yet! There's still one scum alive.
*cackles evilly*

FM Jimbei
March 19th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Hehe. CP9 and Pirates won. Blackbeard was vented. X-Drake is the real Pirate. We thought it will be fun if town thought that the ventro is dead. Risky, but fun. And fun it is!

See your dead bodies tomorrow! Good game.

FM Jimbei
March 19th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Are CP9 really have been eliminated from the face of the island or they are just silently hiding in shadows? Who knows...

Host giving tips? You guys missed it.

FM Jimbei
March 19th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Fufufufufufu

FM Jimbei
March 19th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Muahahahaha

FM Jimbei
March 19th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Kekekekekeke

FM Jimbei
March 19th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Ok... just joking...

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 19th, 2013, 11:27 AM
booooo

FM Ferengi
March 19th, 2013, 12:32 PM
The deciding time has come. Blackbeard, the man who is supposed to be the last of the remaining Pirates, has been finally lynched by the survivors of the island. They were also sure that CP9 was eliminated as well. Now, with this man dead, peace should finally return to the Cinco Island. Ans so they prepared to celebrate their victory over Pirates and CP9. So it's finally over?...

Thanks you for participating in One Piece FM XVII! In just a few days, I am going to write the epililogue of the game. You are interested to know the roles and COM names of everyone, right? Before I write out the game epilogue, try to check then out! I'm sure that you had some great fun, right?

Blackbeard's role was Citizen. Even after his death, Black Leg Sanji still gets the last laugh over you.

Night 11 is incoming, with Day 12 following shortly after...