PDA

View Full Version : Why does Town still control lynch

FM Capone Bege
March 16th, 2013, 11:27 PM
why?

Did Pirate not kill or did Luffy pull off a clutch heal?

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 16th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Considering how he pulled that clutch heal on Nami yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again.

FM Capone Bege
March 16th, 2013, 11:55 PM
If it turns out pirates can't kill without their captain, Town has this win booked

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 17th, 2013, 12:34 AM
If it turns out pirates can't kill without their captain, Town has this win booked

No, they can still kill. I know that CP9 could send anyone to use the factional kill, so it would be stupid for pirates not to have the same ability. Maybe the doctor did heal last night. Unless the janitor tried to clean someone (which would be really stupid).

Town hasn't controlled the lynch since I was lynched. In fact, they didn't control it then. But my allies were stupid and voted me to look like town. More of my own allies voted to lynch me than town did. The difference with the pirate captain is that marines wanted him lynched, so they were happy to help town with that. Something he should've taken into account before revealing. That's why I didn't reveal him when the marines asked me to...

Sigh. My allies can still win, they just need to get their heads out of their asses.

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 17th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Considering how he pulled that clutch heal on Nami yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again.

Honestly the pirates were stupid for attacking her. They should've attacked someone who definitely wasn't going to be healed. Like Fire Fist Ace. Random shooting is not the best strategy, guys. It's not night 1 anymore. Sigh.

FM Soul King Brook
March 17th, 2013, 01:53 AM
town + marines + rebels - vented = half of players. will be hard to get another lynch. they should definitely lynch the janitor or even better the vent

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 17th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Honestly the pirates were stupid for attacking her. They should've attacked someone who definitely wasn't going to be healed. Like Fire Fist Ace. Random shooting is not the best strategy, guys. It's not night 1 anymore. Sigh.

This is why I said it was a clutch heal. I wouldn't have went for Nami personally.

FM Soul King Brook
March 17th, 2013, 03:54 AM
i wouldn't be surprised if don krieg is the vent. he tries a bit hard to convince the town that lynching him is not a good idea

FM Soul King Brook
March 17th, 2013, 05:05 AM
host, what is zoro's COM

FM Ferengi
March 17th, 2013, 05:27 AM
Roronoa Zoro's real name is 42shadow42.

FM Soul King Brook
March 17th, 2013, 07:06 AM
buggy or gecko just hammer that guy... good chance he is the vent

FM Donquixote Doflamingo
March 17th, 2013, 07:17 AM
If town wins this im going to cry

FM Donquixote Doflamingo
March 17th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Can you give us Bonneys com as well?

FM Soul King Brook
March 17th, 2013, 11:43 AM
he did. next day there will still one vote be missing. as the previous 2 days
d9: 6 vs 6, 7 to lynch
d8: 4 vs 5, 5 to lynch

i hope for double kill on someone, someone failing to kill, failing to vent. then next day lynch scum, no matter who because if you lynch the dd then vent can either control or kill

FM Soul King Brook
March 17th, 2013, 11:50 AM
lol what if basil was the vent after all^^ it matches, don't you think so? caribou being suddenly released? noone claimed vented after? town always get one more vote than expected? and last but not least his contest about finding the vent^^

FM Soul King Brook
March 17th, 2013, 12:49 PM
oh just seing after reading the day chat they pointed this out already, only with disguiser. that's possible too but i think janitor is more likely because of the coroner without any additional abilities