PDA

View Full Version : Night 6 - Stick to the Plan

FM Bear King
March 13th, 2013, 11:09 PM
This is perfect.

We have 19 players left in total. The town is currently at 10 players. We are, with the executioner, 9.

All we and the CP9 have to do is kill town members and we have won.

With the death of 2 more town players, that puts us at 8 Town V 9 Non-Town.

We lynch Bonney, Zoro's target, 7 town V 9 Non-Town.

At that point, we should kill a Marine. The CP9 should kill the other Marine. That should end the game.

One More Night I hope.

Kill FM Blackbeard

There are several risks involved with this, highlighting them in the next post.

FM Bear King
March 13th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Risks:

1. Basil was a CP9.
Unlikely... but possible. If this is true, we are looking at skewed numbers... and we cannot predict what will happen, but only try and push others towards a town mislynch.

2. We target a CP9/CP9 targets you.
This is what I am afraid of. I do not want this to happen at all, since it will allow the town to get back on its feet, and the Marines to switch sides....
Bad.

3. The Executioner will switch sides.
I don't know why he would want to help town win, but he would tip the balance to be 9 Town V 8 Non-Town.

Thats what I can think of at any rate. I'll probably be controlled to minimize CP9 deaths... Lets hope everything works tonight.

FM Ferengi
March 13th, 2013, 11:45 PM
It's interesting how you are counting the Marines as "Non-Town", while they are certainly your enemies.

FM Boo Jack
March 14th, 2013, 02:30 AM
The CP9 knows who you are. I should refrain from cleaning. If they think there is a disguiser they would probably be more confused.
The good news is that if they think there is a disguiser, we will absolutely be excluded from being FoS'd as the disguiser.

We should kill Cat Thief Nami if she's the navy admiral. If we succesfully kill a Marine the CP9 will have to side with us.

Also Fragos, I'd like to say I'm really sorry and dissapointed in myself with what I have played so far. I really don't like lurking but I have many IRL stuffs to do, and I think that if I continue un-replaced Pirates will have a better chance of winning.

FM Ferengi
March 14th, 2013, 03:00 AM
But you should be able to post at least few times in a day, right? That should be enough for you.

FM Boo Jack
March 14th, 2013, 04:05 AM
But you should be able to post at least few times in a day, right? That should be enough for you.

The next few days shouldn't be much of a problem

FM Bear King
March 14th, 2013, 08:37 AM
It's interesting how you are counting the Marines as "Non-Town", while they are certainly your enemies.

The Marines want to side with the CP9 as well. I'm banking on the fact that the CP9 will pick us over them.

We must lynch the exe's target.

FM Bear King
March 14th, 2013, 08:41 AM
We should kill Cat Thief Nami if she's the navy admiral. If we succesfully kill a Marine the CP9 will have to side with us.

The CP9 will side with us anyway, because of our KPN.

FM Bear King
March 14th, 2013, 08:51 AM
-skip Night

FM Bear King
March 14th, 2013, 03:20 PM
OMG I COMPLETELY FORGOT...

You are right, we need to kill a Marine.. The CP9 vent adds a vote to our side, and if they kill a town, the numbers will look like this.

8 Town VS 9 Non-Town. (8 + vented target)

Kill Cat Thief Nami

With her dead, we lynch the Exe's target and kill the last Marine GG WP.