PDA

View Full Version : Day 6: An Island in Chaos

Pages : [1] 2 3

FM Ferengi
March 12th, 2013, 07:55 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img836/7871/alignments.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/alignments.jpg/)

Once again, two more people died last night. Tensions are still high!

Soul King Brook was attacked by CP9 last night. No one knows the motives behind their actions.

Soul King Brook's role was Citizen.

And on the shores of the island, another dead body was found, or at least what remained of it. The victim was apparently eaten by the sharks, and flesh and bones were bruised so much that it was beyond any recognition. The victime apparently wore the same clothes as Basil Hawkins. Coincidely, Hawkins himself was nowhere to be found. So this lead town to the conclusion that the dead person was probably Basil Hawkins.

The town was unable to determine Basil Hawkins's role.

The newspaper was ominously silent. No other bad news, but no good news either. What will happen in the island now?

List of players:

FM Bartholomew Kuma
FM Black Leg Sanji
FM Blackbeard
FM Buggy the Clown
FM Cat Thief Nami
FM Crocodile
FM Don Krieg
FM Donquixote Doflamingo
FM Dracule Mihawk
FM Fire Fist Ace
FM Gecko Moria
FM Jewelry Bonney
FM Jimbei
FM Marco the Phoenix
FM Red Haired Shanks
FM Roronoa Zoro
FM Straw Hat Luffy
FM Tony Tony Chopper
FM Wet Haired Caribou
FM X Drake

Graveyard:

FM Hody Jones (Detective) - Killed by CP9
FM Cyborg Franky (First Mate) - Killed by... Pirates?
FM Foxy the Silver Fox (Jailor) - Killed by Pirates
FM Trafalgar Law (Citizen) - Executed by Jailor
FM Boa Hancock (Citizen) - Killed by CP9
FM Nico Robin (Citizen) - Committed suicide
FM Urouge (Framer) - Lynched by the majority
FM Eustass Kidd (Rebel Leader) - Killed by Pirates
FM Whitebeard (Rebel Scout) - Killed by CP9
FM Big Mom (Citizen) - Lynched by the majority
FM Capone Bege (Citizen) - Killed by Pirates
FM Sogeking (Bus Driver) - Killed by CP9
FM Scracthmen Apoo (Arsonist) - Lynched by the majority
FM Soul King Brook (Citizen) - Killed by CP9
FM Basil Hawkins (???) - Eaten by the sharks

Day 6 has began, you can now continue your discussion. You need a majority of 11 players to lynch a person. If no majority occurs during 36 hours, the day ends without a lynch. Once again, I remind you to use vote tags. Day 6 will end at this time: (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=14+March+2013+10.00+AM+MSK)

FM Blackbeard
March 12th, 2013, 07:55 AM
I AM A NINJA

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 07:56 AM
I AM A NINJA

DAMN YOU NINJA

FM Blackbeard
March 12th, 2013, 07:58 AM
So, disguiser or janitor?? I think could be either because if witch had control of the pirate kill, they would either not use or miss with the cleanings, and basil seemed town to me, so idk.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 07:59 AM
basil mod killed?

it said eaten by sharks so pirates i think lacked something

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 08:01 AM
There is a third person here. Come out.

Bonnie what happened?

FM Straw Hat Luffy
March 12th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Hey, nothing happened to me.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Hmmmmm.... I think i figured something out

allow me to post disguisers role and what it says

Disguiser - Once per game, can kill and steal the identity from target player. Is not a separate kill from other Pirates. Target's role will be cleaned.

So if basil was cleaned he was possible disguiser who faked claimed doc. But he showed ns. So I'm inclined to beivle jan got a lucky clean off.

Oh btw to clear myself of vantrill the number 30 is a refrence to the konami code. Prefrebly contra. I'm becoming lazy on how i type so i'm doing this.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Well I got quite a few hours before work so I'll be around and about. But i do want to do this

FM Gecko Moria

what he showed up as is beond me

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 08:18 AM
I dont get why they would clean basil though becasue he claimed doc. If we have the real doc hidden its best that it gets revealed now so we can truly tell if diguiser or janitor.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Well that is quite surprising.
Caribou was vented yesterday.
Caribou repeats;
CARIBOU WAS VENTED YESTERDAY.

Caribou was right about Big Mom. He was most likely vented since the very first day, hence the EM posts.
Caribou still can't believe you let the fact that Caribou simply claimed ''OH CARIBOU LOST HIS WALLET SO HE WON'T BE BACK FOR THE REST OF THE DAY'' and that you guys paid no mind to it.

Zoro is actually the only one that was on the right track. A shame you didn't push your questions further; but good job for at least paying attention to these details.

Caribou was also WITCHED last night. To no effect; obviously. Caribou has a hard time figuring out why the CP9 would even bother doing that. Caribou was pretty sure he would be Vented until the rest of the game and was hoping for an Interview from Bonney or a lucky Roleblock on the Vent; He thought he was out of this game for good.

The code was my own fault. From where Caribou was, the site to make codes did not work and Caribou had to hastily make one; which turned out to be way too simple (Caribou used a really basic cipher.), since the CP9 figured it out and posted it. Caribou was pretty shocked when he saw that.

This also means that
Crocodile is full of shit
and that he is pretty much confirmed CP9, with a really high chance of being the Ventriloquist himself
(Caribou did follow the game yesterday; his posting style is also extremely similar. It also fits that he did seem to be a rather good player yet he lurked most of the game, probably being on Big Mom's account, and that yesterday, he made some bullshit excuse to go off my account and go on Crocodile to be active.)

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:25 AM
i am so confused. i am soooooo. confused.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:27 AM
i'll check you out caribou. and i interviewed croc last night. why no interview????

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:27 AM
maybe he was disguised?

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 08:32 AM
maybe he was disguised?

Even if he was disguised, the Interview is at the very beginning of the order of operations.
If he did die/get disguised, then his interview, if he would've wrote one, should've been posted.

And Caribou highly doubts it did happen; They have vented someone else.
If they did intend to Vent Caribou again, then why would they witch Caribou?
That would make absolutely no sense.
He may have been disguised; but we cannot be sure.

What did Basil die of? Could you be a bit more specific please?

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 08:32 AM

Caribou was also WITCHED last night.

Too Long, Didn't Read : Fix.

Crocodile is bad then. Strange enough, someone were cleaned by a Janitor while Caribou claim witched.
I am on a conspiracy theory that the CP9 has made their ally of Pirates and that they made a compromise to kill the town.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:34 AM
The victime apparently wore the same clothes as Basil Hawkins.
-disguised. can't be more clear than that. basil was a disguiser.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 08:35 AM
disguiser.

Nami, what's 30?

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:35 AM
caribou, what if you're vented today, and you're directing a mislynch?

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 08:36 AM
30 was my konami code. prefably contra. your turn plz tell me something from last night that i said

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 08:39 AM
30 was my konami code.

You're obviously not disguised if you know that.

"It's my old role!"

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 08:40 AM
well disguiser and pirate kills are 2 seprate entities. basil claimed doc but apeared ns when cheack a few nights ago.

What i still dont get is how Gecko is still alive yet has not posted one bit.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 08:41 AM
You're obviously not disguised if you know that.

"It's my old role!"

cleared of vantrill and disgise

FM Don Krieg
March 12th, 2013, 08:42 AM
well disguiser and pirate kills are 2 seprate entities. basil claimed doc but apeared ns when cheack a few nights ago.

That's a good point if you ask me. Let's wait until everyone has posted and decide for one target to lynch.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:43 AM

basil was swapped. i need to go and finish all the rest of the days notes. i didnt think i'd survive the night.
and i need someone to confirm something that happened to me last night.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:44 AM
That's a good point if you ask me. Let's wait until everyone has posted and decide for one target to lynch.

don krieg, still on my scumlist.
specially that caribou seems vented today.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
caribou, what if you're vented today, and you're directing a mislynch?

How is Caribou even supposed to answer that?
The Vent didn't even bother posting a code yesterday; which is very unlike Caribou.

Do you seriously think that if Caribou was seriously vented again and that he would try to push a mislynch, he would claim he had been Witched?

Just take a closer look at the situation:
Brooks was killed by the CP9's regular night kill.
Basil disguised away or was cleaned by the Janitor.

If Caribou wasn't witched for real/is trying to pull a mislynch, How do you think the CP9 could have figured out who the Disguiser/Janitor was? How would both CP9 and Pirates coordinate?

Let's NOT exclude the fact that Caribou being affected by the Drug Dealer is also possible, which Caribou think is very likely.

FM Marco the Phoenix
basil was swapped.

How do you know?

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 08:46 AM
don krieg, still on my scumlist.
specially that caribou seems vented today.

Quite odd;
Caribou is starting to believe that YOU are the vented one today.
You're being irrational; if you take two steps back and look at Caribou's posts, It's really obvious he was vented. Caribou would never post like 10 times, make some bullshit excuse to be off for the rest of the day without even posting a code, which he has done since the very beginning.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:47 AM
How do you know?

doctor was supposed to be swapped so pirates/cp9 wouldn't target him, so if/when nami checked him, he checked the swapped person.

FM Don Krieg
March 12th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Quite odd;
You're being irrational; if you take two steps back and look at Caribou's posts, It's really obvious he was vented. Caribou would never post like 10 times, make some bullshit excuse to be off for the rest of the day without even posting a code, which he has done since the very beginning.

Additionally to that, she just points her finger at me and calls me a Ventriloquist, and I don't even know why, no explanation. She did that last day too.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Just take a closer look at the situation:
Brooks was killed by the CP9's regular night kill.
Basil disguised away or was cleaned by the Janitor.

Yay, I can't quote.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/17991-Day-5-Broken-Wheels?p=289549&viewfull=1#post289549

Post #722,

As a recap....
Pirates need to target FM Basil Hawkins and we will target one of the following, to make Basil's job harder:
FM Wet Haired Caribou
FM Jewelry Bonney
FM Fire Fist Ace
FM Bartholomew Kuma

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Quite odd;

everyday i have to deal with this bullshit of 'oh maybe your the vented target.' can we stop with today?

can coroner determine basil hawkins information?

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Additionally to that, she just points her finger at me and calls me a Ventriloquist, and I don't even know why, no explanation. She did that last day too.

additionally, you are supporting your vent target. again.
and you jumped on that wagon yesterday.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:52 AM
caribou, its just a theory. i'll prove it when i get home today, currently in class, and i didn't expect to survive last night. so lucky i wasn't burned

and thats why i was hoping cp9 would kill me nami, to get a double kill off me.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Yay, I can't quote.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/17991-Day-5-Broken-Wheels?p=289549&viewfull=1#post289549

Post #722,

Indeed, but let's not forget that it was Brooks that was killed, which wasn't on this list.
As stated above, the RP points towards a disguiser. We should wait for the host's confirmation about this.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 08:54 AM
caribou, its just a theory. i'll prove it when i get home today, currently in class, and i didn't expect to survive last night. so lucky i wasn't burned

and thats why i was hoping cp9 would kill me nami, to get a double kill off me.

... Have you even paid attention? The Arsonist was lynched; why would you have burned last night?
Do you even pay attention to the game at all?

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:56 AM
not what i meant. of course i'm paying attention to the game.
i was the last one doused, and was hoping i'd get hit because i didnt think we'd lynch the arson.
so lucky. i should not be alive today. =DD

FM Don Krieg
March 12th, 2013, 08:57 AM
additionally, you are supporting your vent target. again.
and you jumped on that wagon yesterday.

You mean the one on the Arsonist? That was what everyone wanted, no?

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Quotes from Crocodile.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8994-FM-Crocodile

Pirates need to target FM Basil Hawkins and we will target one of the following, to make Basil's job harder:
FM Wet Haired Caribou
FM Jewelry Bonney
FM Fire Fist Ace
FM Bartholomew Kuma

Soul King Brook are not mentioned, yet the kill on Basil did actually occur.

Anyway, to the Marines we need to make a play also. I want you guys to feed useless information to the town. Not like that needed any saying... and besides, with that said you might as well tell them truthful information.

This message feels like a compromise that there's an actual spy.

Buggy the Clown :

I am the Smoker
*stares at you intently*

Buggy must be the spy, because Smoker is something very... Information sensitive regarding the night chat.

Crocodile :

But we are going to control the Captain to kill FM X Drake. If that player is the other pirate, let him disguise, otherwise alert us somehow that we need to change targets.

Deduction : CP9

FM Crocodile
FM Buggy the Clown
FM X Drake (otherwise, pirate)

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 08:59 AM
You mean the one on the Arsonist? That was what everyone wanted, no?

nope, cp9 wanted a mislynch on a townie. town just go SOOOO lucky.
And croc was on that lynch too.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 08:59 AM
basil was swapped. i need to go and finish all the rest of the days notes. i didnt think i'd survive the night.
and i need someone to confirm something that happened to me last night.

what night was he swaped i need to see who i accaly checked then

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:02 AM
what night was he swaped i need to see who i accaly checked then

can you repost who you checked every night? including last night?

FM Don Krieg
March 12th, 2013, 09:03 AM
nope, cp9 wanted a mislynch on a townie. town just go SOOOO lucky.
And croc was on that lynch too.

That doesn't mean anything since the majority of the players was on that lynch.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:04 AM
can you repost who you checked every night? including last night?

give me 5 mins to find them all. but to quicken things all appeared ns

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:04 AM
That doesn't mean anything since the majority of the players was on that lynch.

no it does, cuz confirmed townies like tony and black leg werent on that lynch. so cp9 was definitely in on that.

FM Jimbei
March 12th, 2013, 09:08 AM
FM Blackbeard

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 09:08 AM
I'm guessing my post is being ignored.

FM Don Krieg
March 12th, 2013, 09:09 AM
List of players who were on the Arsonist lynch:

FM Crocodile
FM Bartholomew Kuma
FM Don Krieg
FM Black Leg Sanji
FM Jimbei
FM Fire Fist Ace
FM Dracule Mihawk
FM Straw Hat Luffy
FM Jewelry Bonney
FM Donquixote Doflamingo
FM Cat Thief Nami
FM Blackbeard

And you are telling me that my vote on that train makes me look like a Ventriloquist?

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Quotes from Crocodile.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8994-FM-Crocodile

Soul King Brook are not mentioned, yet the kill on Basil did actually occur.

This message feels like a compromise that there's an actual spy.

Buggy the Clown :

Buggy must be the spy, because Smoker is something very... Information sensitive regarding the night chat.

Crocodile :

Deduction : CP9

FM Crocodile
FM Buggy the Clown
FM X Drake (otherwise, pirate)

GO READ THE POST PPL

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:11 AM
what makes you think buggy, marco? that post in and of itself is not very indicative of a spy.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 09:14 AM
what makes you think buggy, marco? that post in and of itself is not very indicative of a spy.

Very sensitive information directed at me. To say it simple, the sentence is too scary to be coincidental.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:16 AM
smoker? i dont understand...

FM Don Krieg
March 12th, 2013, 09:19 AM
I'm gonna take a wild guess. One of the night accounts is named Smoker (probably in the Navy since Marco knows that) and he finds it too coincidental that Buggy would talk about FM Smoker (I guess that's the name?).

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:20 AM
after a bit of confusion and mash up

n1=caribo
n2=basil
n3=fire first
n4=capone
last night= gecko

all ns so unless if basil was swapped n2 he was a legit doc claimer

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 09:21 AM
I'm gonna take a wild guess. One of the night accounts is named Smoker (probably in the Navy since Marco knows that) and he finds it too coincidental that Buggy would talk about FM Smoker (I guess that's the name?).

Well, I searched and searched and couldn't find a rule on claiming a night chat name. Reluctant however, I must admit I am Smoker.
Buggy replied me with "Smoker" and did a RP "Stare" as if a warning. I don't think it's a coincidence.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:22 AM
sor about sudden topic switch/off topic of whats on hand but thats what ive been doing bonnie

FM Don Krieg
March 12th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Well, I searched and searched and couldn't find a rule on claiming a night chat name. Reluctant however, I must admit I am Smoker.
Buggy replied me with "Smoker" and did a RP "Stare" as if a warning. I don't think it's a coincidence.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:29 AM
i do want to slightly shift things on gecko. his inacitvity and lack of day chat but no mod kill means somethings not right here.

geckos possible identity

A) secret town power
B) pirate capt (due to ns showings)
C) somehow a cp9

the more unlikly things

C) cit who has been ginving reasons to not post in day
D) Reb cit whos active at night
E) nutral? (zoro already seemed to have exe claimed)

is witching informed?

i just want that clarified

but at the topic at hand buggy did seems to know some info that was cassified.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Well I got quite a few hours before work so I'll be around and about. But i do want to do this

FM Gecko Moria

what he showed up as is beond me
What did he show up as?

Well that is quite surprising.
Caribou was vented yesterday.
Caribou repeats;

Caribou was right about Big Mom. He was most likely vented since the very first day, hence the EM posts.
Caribou still can't believe you let the fact that Caribou simply claimed ''OH CARIBOU LOST HIS WALLET SO HE WON'T BE BACK FOR THE REST OF THE DAY'' and that you guys paid no mind to it.

Zoro is actually the only one that was on the right track. A shame you didn't push your questions further; but good job for at least paying attention to these details.

Caribou was also WITCHED last night. To no effect; obviously. Caribou has a hard time figuring out why the CP9 would even bother doing that. Caribou was pretty sure he would be Vented until the rest of the game and was hoping for an Interview from Bonney or a lucky Roleblock on the Vent; He thought he was out of this game for good.

The code was my own fault. From where Caribou was, the site to make codes did not work and Caribou had to hastily make one; which turned out to be way too simple (Caribou used a really basic cipher.), since the CP9 figured it out and posted it. Caribou was pretty shocked when he saw that.

This also means that
and that he is pretty much confirmed CP9, with a really high chance of being the Ventriloquist himself
(Caribou did follow the game yesterday; his posting style is also extremely similar. It also fits that he did seem to be a rather good player yet he lurked most of the game, probably being on Big Mom's account, and that yesterday, he made some bullshit excuse to go off my account and go on Crocodile to be active.)

http://imageshack.us/a/img836/7871/alignments.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/alignments.jpg/)

Once again, two more people died last night. Tensions are still high!

Soul King Brook was attacked by CP9 last night. No one knows the motives behind their actions.

And on the shores of the island, another dead body was found, or at least what remained of it. The victim was apparently eaten by the sharks, and flesh and bones were bruised so much that it was beyond any recognition. The victime apparently wore the same clothes as Basil Hawkins. Coincidely, Hawkins himself was nowhere to be found. So this lead town to the conclusion that the dead person was probably Basil Hawkins.

The town was unable to determine Basil Hawkins's role.

The newspaper was ominously silent. No other bad news, but no good news either. What will happen in the island now?

List of players:

FM Bartholomew Kuma
FM Black Leg Sanji
FM Blackbeard
FM Buggy the Clown
FM Cat Thief Nami
FM Crocodile
FM Don Krieg
FM Donquixote Doflamingo
FM Dracule Mihawk
FM Fire Fist Ace
FM Gecko Moria
FM Jewelry Bonney
FM Jimbei
FM Marco the Phoenix
FM Red Haired Shanks
FM Roronoa Zoro
FM Straw Hat Luffy
FM Tony Tony Chopper
FM Wet Haired Caribou
FM X Drake

Graveyard:

FM Hody Jones (Detective) - Killed by CP9
FM Cyborg Franky (First Mate) - Killed by... Pirates?
FM Foxy the Silver Fox (Jailor) - Killed by Pirates
FM Trafalgar Law (Citizen) - Executed by Jailor
FM Boa Hancock (Citizen) - Killed by CP9
FM Nico Robin (Citizen) - Committed suicide
FM Urouge (Framer) - Lynched by the majority
FM Eustass Kidd (Rebel Leader) - Killed by Pirates
FM Whitebeard (Rebel Scout) - Killed by CP9
FM Big Mom (Citizen) - Lynched by the majority
FM Capone Bege (Citizen) - Killed by Pirates
FM Sogeking (Bus Driver) - Killed by CP9
FM Scracthmen Apoo (Arsonist) - Lynched by the majority
FM Soul King Brook (Citizen) - Killed by CP9
FM Basil Hawkins (???) - Eaten by the sharks

Day 6 has began, you can now continue your discussion. You need a majority of 11 players to lynch a person. If no majority occurs during 36 hours, the day ends without a lynch. Once again, I remind you to use vote tags. Day 6 will end at this time: (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=14+March+2013+10.00+AM+MSK)

Why the fuck would they stop venting you if you were vented yesterday? I don't think the ventro is that stupid.

FM Jimbei I don't know why this guy is still alive. He's been acting scummy the entire game.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:33 AM
What did he show up as?

FM Jimbei I don't know why this guy is still alive. He's been acting scummy the entire game.

please refer to my earlier post.

if i am aware jim was replaced. I think a mass call is in order. and see who claims cits. any cit claimeds that are fos as scum should give us reasons on why they are not scums right now.

My vote sticks to geckio due to his inactivty and lack of mod kill

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:34 AM
the navy is revealed. the prs were revealed. so anyone who claims a new pr should have a pretty good reason to claim it

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Spy - Picks up either Pirates or Marines, then tracks the movements of the chosen team (similar to SC2 mafia's Spy)

i dont know how they'd get 'smoker'
unless it says smoker... went to visit.

FM Jimbei
March 12th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Jimbei
abcdef

Come now. Solve your codes everyone. I still think it is Janitor.

FM Bartholomew Kuma
FM Black Leg Sanji
FM Blackbeard
FM Buggy the Clown
FM Cat Thief Nami
FM Crocodile
FM Don Krieg
FM Donquixote Doflamingo
FM Dracule Mihawk
FM Fire Fist Ace
FM Gecko Moria
FM Jewelry Bonney
FM Jimbei - Passed
FM Marco the Phoenix
FM Red Haired Shanks
FM Roronoa Zoro
FM Straw Hat Luffy
FM Tony Tony Chopper
FM Wet Haired Caribou
FM X Drake

FM Gecko Moria

FM Crocodile
March 12th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Oh my fucking god.

I was Vented yesterday.... Carabou is most likely vented today.

My fault for not writing an interview last night, some shit went down T.T

I am a citizen and Bonney is confirmed :D

FM Marco the Phoenix
Spy - Picks up either Pirates or Marines, then tracks the movements of the chosen team (similar to SC2 mafia's Spy)

i dont know how they'd get 'smoker'
unless it says smoker... went to visit.

They can read night chat from what I understand, except of Night 0.

FM Fire Fist Ace
Let me remind you of this list.

Probably not Cp9:
FM Basil Hawkins: Claims doctor
FM Black Leg Sanji: Probably a escort.
FM Buggy the Clown: Big mom tried to lynch him while big mom was vented.
FM Cat Thief Nami: Claims marine
FM Crocodile: Is currently controlled by the ventro
FM Don Krieg: Was blocked during night 1 while all the cp9 actions vent through.
FM Dracule Mihawk: Claims coroner, no counterclaimers yet.
FM Fire Fist Ace
FM Jewelry Bonney: Confirmed Journalist
FM Marco the Phoenix: Claims Marine
FM Roronoa Zoro: Claims executioner/jester.
FM Soul King Brook: He was jailed while all the cp9 actions vent through.
FM Wet Haired Caribou: Was probably drugged Night 1
Possible Cp9:
FM Tony Tony Chopper: could be a infiltrator, but is most likely just a rebel.
FM X Drake
FM Straw Hat Luffy
FM Scratchmen Apoo Arsonist
FM Jimbei
FM Gecko Moria
FM Blackbeard
FM Bartholomew Kuma
FM Donquixote Doflamingo
FM Red Haired Shanks

It is currently

9 scums (if you count the ventro target) Vs 11 townies.

I can Guarantee you that 80% of them are on the possible cp9 list.

FM Jewelry Bonney
the navy is revealed. the prs were revealed. so anyone who claims a new pr should have a pretty good reason to claim it

theres a doctor still in this game. and croc wasn't it. and i'm pretty sure he was disguised today.

and thinking back on marco's post....

croc - disguiser/cp9
buggy - spy

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:39 AM
there are currently 9 lurkers (excluding firstmate and the real com pll here)

bonnie, ffa, jim, marco are some, unless im missing someone who has yet to post

FM Jimbei
March 12th, 2013, 09:40 AM
I have sources from dimensions beyond. Can we still win if I leak all CP9 roles and we lynch them every day?

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:41 AM
theres a doctor still in this game. and croc wasn't it. and i'm pretty sure he was disguised today.

croc - disguiser/cp9
buggy - spy

well then where/whose the real doc?

FM Crocodile
March 12th, 2013, 09:41 AM

croc - disguiser/cp9

Allow Nami to check me. That should get rid of disguiser/cp9 fears.

Today is gonna be slow cause of HotS campaign.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:42 AM
I have sources from dimensions beyond. Can we still win if I leak all CP9 roles and we lynch them every day?

yes we can. town/marines are still in control. what are your sources?

FM Jimbei
Let me remind you of this list.

Probably not Cp9:
FM Basil Hawkins: Claims doctor
FM Black Leg Sanji: Probably a escort.
FM Buggy the Clown: Big mom tried to lynch him while big mom was vented.
FM Cat Thief Nami: Claims marine
FM Crocodile: Is currently controlled by the ventro
FM Don Krieg: Was blocked during night 1 while all the cp9 actions vent through.
FM Dracule Mihawk: Claims coroner, no counterclaimers yet.
FM Fire Fist Ace
FM Jewelry Bonney: Confirmed Journalist
FM Marco the Phoenix: Claims Marine
FM Roronoa Zoro: Claims executioner/jester.
FM Soul King Brook: He was jailed while all the cp9 actions vent through.
FM Wet Haired Caribou: Was probably drugged Night 1
Possible Cp9:
FM Tony Tony Chopper: could be a infiltrator, but is most likely just a rebel.
FM X Drake
FM Straw Hat Luffy
FM Scratchmen Apoo Arsonist
FM Jimbei
FM Gecko Moria
FM Blackbeard
FM Bartholomew Kuma
FM Donquixote Doflamingo
FM Red Haired Shanks

It is currently

9 scums (if you count the ventro target) Vs 11 townies.

I can Guarantee you that 80% of them are on the possible cp9 list.

Put colours please. There are a few mistakes in your list.

FM Jewelry Bonney

why did you ignore my interview?

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:43 AM

name whos cp9 along with role and reaons what they are that. and just maybe JUST MAYBE we might beleve you

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:44 AM

Yes croc plz explain the decline of an interview?

you had more then enough time to see it so dont say you didnt see it

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 09:44 AM
I was wrong, It's currently

10 None townies Vs 10 townies.

Even if we lynch a scum today they will get a majority tomorrow.

TOWN HAS LOST THIS GAME!

GAME OVER!

FM Crocodile
March 12th, 2013, 09:45 AM
why did you ignore my interview?

I figured I had more time to write it. Sorry Bonney T.T

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:45 AM

TOWN HAS LOST THIS GAME!

GAME OVER!

moderator would have ended it. and marines are on our side. it is NOT over.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 09:46 AM

TOWN HAS LOST THIS GAME!

GAME OVER!

Why is everyone ignoring my post lol? If you play it right, we'll get the CP9 down in matter of short time.
I already put out a few names that I suspect as the last pirate or few members of the CP9.

FM Jewelry Bonney
I figured I had more time to write it. Sorry Bonney T.T

your a liar. and if your not. your carelessness only helped town lose.

FM Fire Fist Ace
moderator would have ended it. and marines are on our side. it is NOT over.

The marines wont side with uss. Sorry. Only reason this game is still running is to decide if the pirates or the marines are going to win with cp9.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Why is everyone ignoring my post lol? If you play it right, we'll get the CP9 down in matter of short time.
I already put out a few names that I suspect as the last pirate or few members of the CP9.

i'm waiting for black leg to tell us who he blocked. lack of pirate kill last night.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 09:48 AM
i'm waiting for black leg to tell us who he blocked. lack of pirate kill last night.

Pirates killed Our doctor and used their janitor to sanitize him. It's not a mystery.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:48 AM
The marines wont side with uss. Sorry. Only reason this game is still running is to decide if the pirates or the marines are going to win with cp9.

we have a chance. trust me. we have a chance. i too have outside information.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Pirates killed Our doctor and used their janitor to sanitize him. It's not a mystery.

it was a DISGUISER kill.
real doctor hasn't claimed yet!
crocodile was a citizen.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 09:50 AM

Crocodile :

Pirates need to target FM Basil Hawkins

What we received :

Basil Hawkins (???) - Eaten by the sharks

Oh really? Lack of pirate kill? Contradiction, Basil were killed by the Pirates and Croc even said who the Pirate should kill.

FM Fire Fist Ace
it was a DISGUISER kill.
crocodile was a citizen.

Basil DID Claim doctor. You don't remember that we made a lynch train against him and forced him to claim?

FM Jimbei
yes we can. town/marines are still in control. what are your sources?

We will fall short to lynch scum. So I'll just reveal them one by one. I'll start with CP9. I can only tell you that my sources are legit. Came back to lynch Apoo because I'm told to.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:51 AM
it was a disguiser kill! the role play said so

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:51 AM
it was a DISGUISER kill.
crocodile was a citizen.

then whos the real doc?

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:53 AM
then whos the real doc?

crocodile wasn't, because he FOR SURE would have claimed that in his interview, and basil would have been lynched that day.

FM Jimbei
Previous previous Jimbei was bussed night 2. So I'm clear from being CP9. Unless I'm Pirate Captain. If I'm Pirate Captain, I won't tell that I'm being annoyed.

FM Fire Fist Ace
it was a disguiser kill! the role play said so

He was killed and thrown into the water to feed the sharks. They didn't find his body becouse nothing remained of it.

FM Jewelry Bonney
We will fall short to lynch scum. So I'll just reveal them one by one. I'll start with CP9. I can only tell you that my sources are legit. Came back to lynch Apoo because I'm told to.

jimbei, theres no reason to reveal them all at once.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 09:54 AM
fine, i'll go for gecko. Gecko Moria

If the marines won't side with uss we have lost anyway.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Fm Gecko moria

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 09:56 AM
I think we should take a shot at Buggy, "Smoker" and a possible warning stare is not coincidental in my eyes.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Fm Gecko moria

got a better target? or a reason how gecko has yet to be mod killed? hes been inacitve yet not replace, not mod killed, nothing. if he flips cit or something unimportant i say this whole fm has become a fail. the only reason he could be alive still is if hes pirate im guesssing

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 09:58 AM
"The victime apparently wore the same clothes as Basil Hawkins"

oh okay, i guess its inconclusive. could be a janitor, but i still have information that i think its still a disguiser kill, which i hope it is.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 09:58 AM
got a better target? or a reason how gecko has yet to be mod killed? hes been inacitve yet not replace, not mod killed, nothing. if he flips cit or something unimportant i say this whole fm has become a fail. the only reason he could be alive still is if hes pirate im guesssing

What did you find out when you checked him?

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 09:59 AM

Let's ask for an ultimatum by the Host to modkill him if he don't post during the day today? We'll save a lynch for another that way too.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Let's ask for an ultimatum by the Host to modkill him if he don't post during the day today? We'll save a lynch for another that way too.

+1
FM Buggy the Clown

still want more from jimbei. reveal them all, incase you die.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 10:01 AM
i agree marco its not coincidence but if we take out a pirate cp9 will have to focus down more townies to keep us.

@Fire first ace post #55

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 10:02 AM

that i can go with. I'll be hammer if needed

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 10:03 AM
I think we give him a 12 hr timeframe if host comes on and he has to state why hes been lurk/inacitve along with role

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:06 AM
i agree marco its not coincidence but if we take out a pirate cp9 will have to focus down more townies to keep us.

@Fire first ace post #55

Going back on the jimbei train then.

Fm Jimbei

FM Jimbei
March 12th, 2013, 10:08 AM
After Gecko, force Blackbeard and Kuma to talk. Why vote me?

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Jimbei is not a citizen, That's for sure.

FM Jimbei
March 12th, 2013, 10:09 AM
And Shanks too.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 10:09 AM

@Fire first ace post #55

i dont understand this post....

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 10:10 AM
And Shanks too.

yo jimbei, do you know what i'm talking about?

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Why the fuck would they stop venting you if you were vented yesterday? I don't think the ventro is that stupid.

Most likely to cause confusion and make people think that Caribou is vented TODAY instead of yesterday.
The Witched feedback only adds up to that; It is the same thing as the first day where I was ''Charged''; they drugged Caribou yet again.
Crocodile was NOT vented yesterday. He his full of shit, and Caribou thinks a Ventriloquist is a much better target than a Spy, if Buggy is one.
FM Crocodile
He didn't even bother writing that interview. Probably didn't notice it since he was in his CP9 Night chat.

it was a DISGUISER kill.
crocodile was a citizen.

What makes you believe we still have a Doctor, out of curiosity?

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:11 AM
I think jimbei is the janitor. He smells funny.

I rather lynch a Cp9 so im going for FM Donquixote Doflamingo

FM Jimbei
March 12th, 2013, 10:14 AM
I still prefer to go after Blackbeard. After host confirms, get Blackbeard.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:15 AM
I still prefer to go after Blackbeard. After host confirms, get Blackbeard.

The cp9 will betray you, Janitor. vote on Donquixote Doflamingo

FM Jimbei
March 12th, 2013, 10:16 AM
The cp9 will betray you, Janitor. vote on Donquixote Doflamingo

As a Janitor, I will make sure to kill CP9 if they lynch my Captain. So that they will still need me.

FM Straw Hat Luffy
March 12th, 2013, 10:18 AM
My opinionmn right now:

We have almost confirmed scum
- Crocodile = Ventrillo (Because I trust Caribou right now due to the fact that Crocofile didn't do the interview)
- Buggy = Spy (Because Marco said so and he's pretty much confirmed marine)

We should lynch one of them, imo.

PS: I also think that the Doc is still among us / Basil was disguiser.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:19 AM
As a Janitor, I will make sure to kill CP9 if they lynch my Captain. So that they will still need me.

Help uss lynch the witch, free your captain!

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:19 AM
My opinionmn right now:

We have almost confirmed scum
- Crocodile = Ventrillo (Because I trust Caribou right now due to the fact that Crocofile didn't do the interview)
- Buggy = Spy (Because Marco said so and he's pretty much confirmed marine)

We should lynch one of them, imo.

Nope, Basil was the doctor. Jimbei fed him to the sharks.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 10:20 AM

so you admit to being janitor?

well now we are getting somewhere. cp9 vote him up and we will easily side with you? but the problem is if they lynch your capt, witch will just make you kill who cp9 wants. lose-lose for you, win-win for us

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:21 AM
so you admit to being janitor?

well now we are getting somewhere. cp9 vote him up and we will easily side with you? but the problem is if they lynch your capt, witch will just make you kill who cp9 wants. lose-lose for you, win-win for us

The cp9 will just let the pirates kill you to end the game faster. just so you know.

FM Straw Hat Luffy
March 12th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Nope, Basil was the doctor. Jimbei fed him to the sharks.

Just saying, there was no proof of him being the doctor...
It was an easy claim.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 10:23 AM
The cp9 will just let the pirates kill you to end the game faster. just so you know.

if we lynch just one pirate they wont kill us right away. they will kill towns so they can keep their majoirty

@staw hat then whos the real doc?

FM Jimbei
March 12th, 2013, 10:24 AM
How does Spy work? Will they know the FM names for night chat?

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Just saying, there was no proof of him being the doctor...
It was an easy claim.

Im sure he would have disguised earlier if he fake claimed doctor. The marines even checked him and he appeared inno.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 10:25 AM

nah they will supress pirate to kill towns to keep us. if last pirate kills one of us it makes it worse for cp9

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 10:26 AM

Interesting!
What makes you think so? Although Basil was clearly shady, we have absolutely no proof.
Merely asking is all.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:28 AM
nah they will supress pirate to kill towns to keep us. if last pirate kills one of us it makes it worse for cp9

Keep believing that. They are probably still controlling our escort. Nothing will stop the pirates from targeting you tonight.

But if we lynch the witch then our escort can be used to block 1 night kill.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 10:32 AM
so jimbei claims janitor... and we need the marines to side with us, so we can't kill pirates. we need to lynch cp9. so...

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:32 AM
so jimbei claims janitor... and we need the marines to side with us, so we can't kill pirates. we need to lynch cp9. so...

FM Donquixote Doflamingo is guaranteed to flip pirate or cp9.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:33 AM
most likely cp9

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 10:33 AM
i want dracule to come here! =(

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Keep believing that. They are probably still controlling our escort. Nothing will stop the pirates from targeting you tonight.

But if we lynch the witch then our escort can be used to block 1 night kill.

well a better question is why dont they just flat out kill escort then? cp9 help us on the janitor lynch or kill him

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:35 AM
well a better question is why dont they just flat out kill escort then? cp9 help us on the janitor lynch or kill him

I guess they enjoyed blocking our doctor (basil). Basil didn't say anything yesterday so he couldn't claim blocked. Im sure they will witch and kill our escort tonight.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 10:35 AM
sounds like nami is trying to get cp9 as a teammate, but marco doesn't believe that cp9 will let them win with them.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 10:41 AM
its all about the number crunch give me a few mins and ill show you why its better for us to be on cp9 for us at least

FM Don Krieg
March 12th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Even if CP9 should be our priority right now, killing a Janitor will help us because the vote number is reduced since the Pirates are with the CP9. I say that we should go for Jimbei.. Agree?

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Even if CP9 should be our priority right now, killing a Janitor will help us because the vote number is reduced since the Pirates are with the CP9. I say that we should go for Jimbei.. Agree?

no. that pushes the marines toward the cp9. we kill a cp9 tonight.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Lynch the pirate.

Mindfuck :
The CP9 will be forced to ally with us Marines since Marine wins with CP9 or the Town, the Town needs the Marine.

1 Pirate that Marine + Town would lynch, or 2 Marine that only the Pirate would dare to lynch? Who would CP9 side with?

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 10:50 AM
no. that pushes the marines toward the cp9. we kill a cp9 tonight.

This.
Caribou says it again; Crocodile's ''vented'' claim was complete bullshit.
He is most likely to be the Ventriloquist himself, read Caribou's earlier posts.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Lynch the pirate.

Mindfuck :
The CP9 will be forced to ally with us Marines since Marine wins with CP9 or the Town, the Town needs the Marine.

1 Pirate that Marine + Town would lynch, or 2 Marine that only the Pirate would dare to lynch? Who would CP9 side with?

Clarifying, this is not a direct alliance to the CP9 but instead an offer for the Town to assist us getting CP9 while they are anonymously allied with us Marine.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Town
Escort FM Black Leg Sanji
Journalist FM Jewelry Bonney
Coroner FM Dracule Mihawk
Citizen FM Buggy the Clown
Citizen FM Wet Haired Caribou
Citizen FM Crocodile
Citizen FM Don Krieg
Citizen FM Straw Hat Luffy
Citizen FM X Drake
Citizen FM Fire Fist Ace
Citizen FM Gecko Moria

Marines
Navy Admiral FM Cat Thief Nami
Enforcer FM Marco the Phoenix

Pirates
Pirate Captain FM Blackbeard
Janitor FM Jimbei

Cp9
Infiltrator: FM Tony Tony Chopper
Ventriloquist: FM Bartholomew Kuma
Witch: Fm Donquixote Doflamingo
Drug dealer: FM Red Haired Shanks

FM Roronoa Zoro

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Yes, this list is 100% accurate if anyone is wondering.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 10:54 AM

Why are Buggy a Town and not the Spy?

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 10:55 AM
day 6 current setup

2 pirate
4 cp9
2 marines
10 towns
1 rebel (one claimed)
1 nutral

heres how it works

11 is majoirty

town loses one due to cp9 vantrill

2 pirate
5 cp9
2 marines
9 towns
1 rebel (at least)
1 nutral

so the standings are for each faction (parenthese measn the possible extras) with a hypotetical one rebel

pirates: 2 (5 cp9, 1 nutral, 1 reble) = 9
cp9: 5 (2 from pirate, 2 from marine, 1 from nutral) = 10
marines: 2 (9 from town, 1 nutral, 5 from cp9, 1 from nutral) = 18
town: 9 (2 from marine, 1 from rebel, 1 from nutral) = 13
rebels: 1 (2 from pirates, 9 from town) =12
nutral: 1 (anyone) = 20

now to split it
pirates: max of 8
cp9: max of 8
marines: max of 12
town: max of 12
rebs: max of 10
nutral: well hes nutral so....

we are the balance factor pretty much on who gets lynched. we are on the part where its becoming a luck factor. if witch isnt lynched cp9/pirates win. if pirates lynched we win, so either you find the witch or we have to lynch the pirate

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 10:56 AM

The only thing you have right is the Neutral and the Marines. You also forgot the Doctor.
Caribou disagrees with your CP9/Town list.
Caribou also doesn't believe Jimbei to be the Janitor. It would be silly to consider this to be a real claim.

FM Fire Fist Ace
Why are Buggy a Town and not the Spy?

there is no spy in this setup.

FM Cat Thief Nami

proof on how this is right?

and where are the reb cits? remeber someon claimed to be rebel

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 10:58 AM
The only thing you have right is the Neutral and the Marines. You also forgot the Doctor.
Caribou also doesn't believe Jimbei to be the Janitor. It would be silly to consider this to be a real claim.

we are at the point of claim cits is pointless so its a battle of convincing who to lynch we could give zoro his win and lynch you instead

*looks at cariboo*

FM Fire Fist Ace

You are the target of a ventro according to my list. So your opinion doesn't matter.

FM Tony Tony Chopper
Town
Citizen FM Crocodile
Citizen FM Don Krieg
Citizen FM X Drake
Citizen FM Fire Fist Ace
Citizen FM Gecko Moria

Marines

Pirates
Janitor FM Jimbei

Cp9

FM Roronoa Zoro
You were too good for me, Fire Fist Ace. Only you could have seen through my deceit. I salute you.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 10:59 AM
You were too good for me, Fire Fist Ace. Only you could have seen through my deceit. I salute you.

You're an obvious Infiltrator, but not a Vent, Witch or Pirate. Interest lost.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 11:02 AM
so we know everyones roles. and everone is revealed. so the question becomes cp9: alliacne? help us lynch the janitor? you take blackbeard and kill someone we go on lynch fun to cariboo and be done?

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:03 AM
so we know everyones roles. and everone is revealed. so the question becomes cp9: alliacne? help us lynch the janitor? you take blackbeard and kill someone we go on lynch fun to cariboo and be done?

Or you could help uss lynch the witch (Fm Donquixote Doflamingo) Then our escort can block blackbeard to prevent the pirates from killing you.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 11:04 AM
FM Jimbei

Janitor. Let's reduce the number of pirates to both weaken the CP9 and make them have to ally Marine.
(which doesn't break the will of Marine wanting to help the town)

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:05 AM
FM Jimbei

Janitor. Let's reduce the number of pirates to both weaken the CP9 and make them have to ally Marine.
(which doesn't break the will of Marine wanting to help the town)

You are still going to need at least 3 town votes to lynch a pirate. Better to go with the witch.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 11:06 AM
how about this. lets wait for cp9 to see what they say. if they dont agree to side with us we will take their witch down.....

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 11:08 AM

Wait...
You guys are not taking this list seriously, are you?

Caribou finds it crazy that you guys still believe he is vented.
This is EXACTLY what the CP9 wanted; now you understand why Caribou wasn't vented today.
Funny how you guys also completely disregard the fact Caribou got Witched feedback.

But whatever.

FM Fire Fist Ace
how about this. lets wait for cp9 to see what they say. if they dont agree to side with us we will take their witch down.....

Or how about all the townies just stop playing and let the pirates kill you? Your only chance of winning is to help the town win.

FM Marco the Phoenix
You are still going to need at least 3 town votes to lynch a pirate. Better to go with the witch.

Why are you protecting a pirate? They are buddying with the CP9, taking the Witch now would only make both factions target either us Marine or Town PR.

If we get the Pirate, Marine is the better option to ally with as Marine side with Town.
Beside we do not have actual evidence if it's a witch or CP9 compared to Jimbei that admitted Janitor. It's probably their plan to win.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 11:11 AM
I rather watch the town burn trying to lynch a pirate then trying to lynch what could not be cp9s witch

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Why are you protecting a pirate? They are buddying with the CP9, taking the Witch now would only make both factions target either us Marine or Town PR.

If we get the Pirate, Marine is the better option to ally with as Marine side with Town.
Beside we do not have actual evidence if it's a witch or CP9 compared to Jimbei that admitted Janitor. It's probably their plan to win.

Becouse if we kill all the pirates you can just side with cp9 without fear of ever beeing killed. Your best chance of winning is to help uss lynch the witch or ventro.

FM Donquixote Doflamingo
March 12th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Town
Citizen FM Crocodile
Citizen FM Don Krieg
Citizen FM X Drake
Citizen FM Fire Fist Ace
Citizen FM Gecko Moria

Marines

Pirates
Janitor FM Jimbei

Cp9

FM Roronoa Zoro

This list doesn't look right to me, especially putting me as cp9...Lol. I thought it was obvious that i'm a towny? Anyways from what I can see of last night...

Janitor confirms Dracule as coroner (thanks Jimbei). Dracule and Bonney are confirmed in my eyes, but I haven't seen anyone claim roleblocked recently. Speak up if you've been blocked my notes say no one was blocked on d5 or d4. Sanji claimed Escort on day 5 but didn't reveal the people that he blocked. So on your list I would consider putting Sanji as a possible drug dealer. I'm curious if anyone else has come to this same conclusion? An escort with no block claims and still kills? Only reason for someone to hide being blocked is if they are killing. I'm curious what our other two TPR's think, Dracule and Bonney.

The Pirates on your list look reasonable to me, I'm curious why you think Buggy is a citizen instead of CP9 spy after marcos claim.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Becouse if we kill all the pirates you can just side with cp9 without fear of ever beeing killed. Your best chance of winning is to help uss lynch the witch or ventro.

then explain how all the roles fin in like that. we could always lynch infiltarot and have witch controll the pirates infiltrator outed himself too

FM Donquixote Doflamingo
March 12th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Is First Mate trying to hint that i'm a neutral with that picture? o_o

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Just Got HoTS

Gonn be distracted but will still be around

FM Donquixote Doflamingo
March 12th, 2013, 11:16 AM
then explain how all the roles fin in like that. we could always lynch infiltarot and have witch controll the pirates infiltrator outed himself too

Tony didn't exactly claim there. It looked sarcastic to me because of how poor Ace's list is.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 11:16 AM

So you rather loose the opportunity of us siding with town by having the Marine have a chance to be wiped out in a single night, guaranteed the town loss?

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:18 AM
So you rather loose the opportunity of us siding with town by having the Marine have a chance to be wiped out in a single night, guaranteed the town loss?

fine, let's lynch the janitor Fm Jimbei

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Tony didn't exactly claim there. It looked sarcastic to me because of how poor Ace's list is.

Then vote on jimbei if you think you are a townie.

FM Jimbei
March 12th, 2013, 11:23 AM
If a Pirate is lynched, the Pirate will kill a Marine. Marine will still lose. We need to get the Ventriloquist today so that their votes will drop by 2. Witch to delay their night actions.

Lynching the Janitor today is stupid.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:24 AM
If a Pirate is lynched, the Pirate will kill a Marine. Marine will still lose. We need to get the Ventriloquist today so that their votes will drop by 2. Witch to delay their night actions.

I agree, will you help uss lynch cp9?

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 11:25 AM

The problem with that is witch can control you capt

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:26 AM
The problem with that is witch can control you capt

Nope, they will controll the escort. sorry but if the pirates wants you dead then you will die.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 11:27 AM
oh hai first mate!

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 11:28 AM

Threatening the Marine?
20 players. 2 marine, 2 pirate, 4 CP9, 1 neutral (Student = Town) = 12.

Lynch 1 pirate =
19 players. 2 Marine, 1 Pirate, 4 CP9, 1 Neutral (Student = Town) = 12.

Kill the Marines =
17 players. 1 Pirate, 4 CP9, 1 Neutral (Student = Town) = 12 V 5!

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Threatening the Marine?

Lynch 1 pirate =

Kill the Marines =

I think i will let marco deal with you HoTS time! I'll be floating around

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Threatening the Marine?

Lynch 1 pirate =

Kill the Marines =

Yes, zorro the executioner has been very helpful to the town. You forget that the cp9 has 1 vented target, that reduces the town numbers by 1 and increases cp9 numbers by 1.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Yes, zorro the executioner has been very helpful to the town. You forget that the cp9 has 1 vented target, that reduces the town numbers by 1 and increases cp9 numbers by 1.

Town still at the mass majority.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 11:33 AM

Which is why Caribou says we should definitely consider Crocodile for a lynch.
You guys seem to forget the fact that the Ventriloquist pretty much counts as 2 CP9 in our current situation.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Town still at the mass majority.

It's 12 vs 8 if the marines side with uss today. 10 vs 10 if you don't side with uss. If you keep helping uss after we lynch the janitor we might still have a chance, but i think that's unlikely.

FM Jimbei
March 12th, 2013, 11:35 AM
I actually don't know what CP9 is thinking. They can always block the Escort and Doctor anytime. Why direct Pirates to the Doctor? I fear that they are playing with Pirates.

Conclusion: Pirates, Marines should lynch a CP9 to increase their bargaining power. They can always kill all Pirates with the Witch. Anytime.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 11:37 AM
I actually don't know what CP9 is thinking. They can always block the Escort and Doctor anytime. Why direct Pirates to the Doctor? I fear that they are playing with Pirates.

Conclusion: Pirates, Marines should lynch a CP9 to increase their bargaining power. They can always kill all Pirates with the Witch. Anytime.

You cleaned the doc remember?

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:37 AM
You guys seem to forget the fact that the Ventriloquist pretty much counts as 2 CP9 in our current situation.

I don't think he is the ventriloquist, i doubt they would put him up in the open like that. This is assuming you aren't vented or a scum.

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 11:38 AM

You pirates are afraid to die. Yet, we brought up the point : Marine may win with either Town or CP9.

FM Crocodile
March 12th, 2013, 11:39 AM

But I was controlled yesterday.....

I think Caribou is being controlled today. The best lynch is the pirate lurker janitor. With less Pirates, and the Marines siding with us, the CP9 is bound to lose.

We already lost if the marines do not side with us.

FM Jimbei

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 11:41 AM
But I was controlled yesterday.....

I think Caribou is being controlled today.
FM Jimbei

Welp. Great arguments right there.
You THINK Caribou is being vented today? If you really were yesterday, then you would've been SURE OF IT.
Caribou guesses there is absolutely nothing he can do there to try and convince the town.
Don't tell Caribou he didn't warn you guys later.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:43 AM
You THINK Caribou is being vented today? If you really were yesterday, then you would've been SURE OF IT.
Caribou guesses there is absolutely nothing he can do there to try and convince the town.

There is a possibility that you are just a scum

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 12th, 2013, 11:43 AM

Interview Caribou, make a code in the Interview, claim stuff.

FM Crocodile
March 12th, 2013, 11:44 AM

There could be another explanation. Nothing is what it seems. :P

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 11:46 AM
because i dont know if crocodile is being vented or caribou is being vented, or someone else, and croc is plain scum or some combination, i suggest leave them alone, and dont listen to them. if they are town, they will vote with me black leg and dracule. if they don't....

buggy is the SAFEST lynch.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:47 AM
All the townies should vote on Jimbei, He has pretty mutch confirmed the he is a scum. No reason to not vote on him.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 11:48 AM
There is a possibility that you are just a scum

That is true for every single one of us.
Keep in mind that Caribou was checked by the Marines and was cleared.

Then, explain to Caribou.
What other explanation could there be?

You guys are seriously believing him?

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 11:48 AM

i think its too early for croc to be online, the past times, when he wasn't vented, he wasn't on at around this time. my bet is that he was vented yesterday and today.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Oh and by the way;
Now that Bonney finally realized her mistake,

Caribou thinks Jimbei may have been vented today.
Why aren't you guys considering this?

i think its too early for croc to be online, the past times, when he wasn't vented, he wasn't on at around this time. my bet is that he was vented yesterday and today.

But Caribou was vented yesterday.
This makes it impossible.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 11:50 AM

okay, i believe you because cp9 would have revealed you if you were cp9, i think
so if your town, and you were vented yesterday, why would vent get off you today?

and if vent was on croc yesterday, why would he change? those are the 2 questions that need to be answered.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 11:51 AM
croc claimed cit in his interview and vet in the daytime chat. thats why he was vented yesterday.

FM Jimbei
March 12th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Someone told me this. I'm not sure if it is true or not.

Kuma Infiltrator
Caribou Ventriloquist
Don Krieg Drug Dealer
(Any lurker) Witch

Seems like a crappy list.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:52 AM

I just don't think the ventro would have any reason to let you go if he vented you yesterday. Crocodile might just be a jester.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 11:53 AM
I just don't think the ventro would have any reason to let you go if he vented you yesterday. Crocodile might just be a jester.

ZORO CONFIRMED EXEC. confirmed 100% almost.
and besides, that was a cp9 play yesterday with the directing. no jester would use that.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Jimbei claimed to be annoyed, maybe the jester suspected that jimbei was a scum?

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Someone told me this. I'm not sure if it is true or not.

Kuma Infiltrator
Caribou Ventriloquist
Don Krieg Drug Dealer
(Any lurker) Witch

Seems like a crappy list.

i can totally buy this list, especially that don krieg is on it.
except buggy is the spy. jimbei have you been reading?

FM Don Krieg

FM Buggy the Clown
March 12th, 2013, 11:56 AM

FM Don Krieg

Ha! You unvoted me! I'm not the spy either

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 11:57 AM

Most likely to cause confusion and make people think that Caribou is vented TODAY instead of yesterday.
The Witched feedback only adds up to that; It is the same thing as the first day where I was ''Charged''; they drugged Caribou yet again.
Crocodile was NOT vented yesterday. He his full of shit, and Caribou thinks a Ventriloquist is a much better target than a Spy, if Buggy is one.

It is actually a pretty great play. See the confusion it is causing today?
This is what they wanted, and it is working.

As Caribou said; you guys have to think outside the box here. The CP9 has already proven that they are quite capable players, and that
they won't use traditional technics to fuck with us.
The Witched feedback only adds up to that; there is no way this was real. It was a drug.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 11:57 AM

FM Don Krieg

Our escort blocked don krieg Night 1 while all the cp9 actions vent through

FM Jimbei
March 12th, 2013, 11:59 AM

FM Don Krieg

Let me get some expert opinion from my friend.

FM Don Krieg
March 12th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Our escort blocked don krieg Night 1 while all the cp9 actions vent through

Thank you, Bonney is being unrational. I can't comprehend why you want me lynched this much with all the evidence pointing to me being town..

FM Straw Hat Luffy
March 12th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Ok guys, there's no janitor. Basil wasn't the real Doctor. How I know that?
The answer is simple, I AM THE REAL DOCTOR!

The hint is in the first day, post #255:
"it would be hard for town to heal that wound."

Next, since there's no janitor, CP9 is pushing toward a mislynch. Jimbei is not a janitor.

FM Don Krieg
March 12th, 2013, 12:01 PM

FM Don Krieg

Also: If you are totally buying this list, why vote me? Why not vote the Ventriloquist who counts for 2 votes? You don't make any sense and I'm not sure why.

FM Fire Fist Ace

As Caribou said; you guys have to think outside the box here. The CP9 has already proven that they are quite capable players, and that
The Witched feedback only adds up to that; there is no way this was real. It was a drug.

Crocodile is not the only scum suspect. Jimbei has confirmed himself as a scum.

FM Jewelry Bonney

so big mom was vented as of day 2?
so you got the charged drug on day 2.

FM Buggy the Clown
I can prove I'm not spy extremely easily is necessitated, Bonney.

Kuma is still scum.

I was wrong about the Arsonist seeing if you could lynch the Arsonist without my help, I totally knew Apoo was the arsonist, good going team.

FM Crocodile
March 12th, 2013, 12:02 PM

Next, since there's no janitor, CP9 is pushing toward a mislynch. Jimbei is not a janitor.

Disguiser. GG

FM Straw Hat Luffy

FM Crocodile
March 12th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Going for now. bbl

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 12:03 PM
so big mom was vented as of day 2?
so you got the charged drug on day 2.

From what Caribou understand, Big Mom was vented since the very beginning.
This is exactly what Caribou said, if you read what Caribou said on Day 4 before being Vented.

FM Jimbei
Thank you, Bonney is being unrational. I can't comprehend why you want me lynched this much with all the evidence pointing to me being town..

Been here all along? Why are you lurking? Scum confirmed.

I'll ask him tomorrow. He's offline.

FM Don Krieg
Been here all along? Why are you lurking? Scum confirmed.

I'll ask him tomorrow. He's offline.

Lol, funny guy. I was eating the last 45 minutes.

FM Straw Hat Luffy
March 12th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Disguiser. GG

FM Straw Hat Luffy

So you think I'm the disguiser mr. ventrillo?
I can easily enumerate everyone that I healed one by one if you want.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 12:04 PM
I can prove I'm not spy extremely easily is necessitated, Bonney.

Kuma is still scum.

I was wrong about the Arsonist seeing if you could lynch the Arsonist without my help, I totally knew Apoo was the arsonist, good going team.

does this have anything to do with buggy balls?

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 12:05 PM

Interesting, i guess basil was just a citizen then. Jimbei is still our best lynch target. he might even be cp9.

FM Buggy the Clown
BOY, I sure am glad Luffy decided to say "GUYS, I think Basil MIGHT NOT be a doctor cuz I am!"
after Basil disguised as someone new. Excellent work revealing yourself after the fake doctor disguised.
Bravo. Stupendous. Fascinating.

FM Dracule Mihawk
Hello all. I just woke up. Looks like quite a lot has been discussed already and we're only a few hours into the day. You'll have to forgive me, I'm going to be busy today and won't be posting quite as much as I usually do.

Just checking in and confirming that nothing happened to me last night. I'm sad to hear about Basil dying, but at least now you guys will see that I am truly the coroner when I check her tonight and confirm her role.

Caribou's vented claim greatly confuses me. The first thought that occurred to me is that he is vented today, and is claiming in order to frame Crocodile, but then the vent would have left Crocodile while he was still alive, which also makes no sense to me.

Perhaps Caribou is right and they really did it intentionally just to mess with us. Very confusing. Very confusing indeed.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 12:06 PM

explain corner? if its just for disguiser thats stupid

and yes i want to hear your night actions and resaoning all of them have failed

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 12:06 PM
i think jimbei is being controlled.

FM Buggy the Clown
March 12th, 2013, 12:07 PM
does this have anything to do with buggy balls?

No, it actually has to do with my code on Day 1 post #693
The invisible buggy balls were so some people would think I was a vig/jailer

FM Don Krieg
BOY, I sure am glad Luffy decided to say "GUYS, I think Basil MIGHT NOT be a doctor cuz I am!"
after Basil disguised as someone new. Excellent work revealing yourself after the fake doctor disguised.
Bravo. Stupendous. Fascinating.

Holy shit, you have great humor. I laughed so hard until I cried, goddamn.

FM Wet Haired Caribou

Well that is an interesting claim.
Caribou always said Basil was scum; Right now, Caribou only wants the host to confirm the death description.
You've been lurking, First Mate. Can we get an answer, please?

(And honestly, this would just reinforce Caribou's suspicions that Jimbei is vented.)

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 12:08 PM

Nope, he has been scummy since the start.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 12:08 PM

then that means croc is disguised witch could potentaly explain the missing article

if the interviewed target dies/disguised does publication still go through?

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 12th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Oh wow. Missed seeing the doctor claim before I posted. Very interesting. I'll be able to confirm it tonight when I check Basil. I suspected for a long time that he was not a real doctor, but simply wished to take a bullet for the town, explaining why scum left him alone for so long. I'm surprised they ended up killing him at all, but I guess they thought after so long without hitting the doctor, that he might really be the doctor after all. Or perhaps they believed it all along and feared the bus driver interfering.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Well that is an interesting claim.
Caribou always said Basil was scum; Right now, Caribou only wants the host to confirm the death description.
You've been lurking, First Mate. Can we get an answer, please?

(And honestly, this would just reinforce Caribou's suspicions that Jimbei is vented.)

Why would the First mate confirm if it was a Janitor clean or a disguiser? It's obvious that he was killed by pirates.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 12:10 PM
FIRST MATE WE DEMAND ANSWERS!

FM Buggy the Clown
Holy shit, you have great humor. I laughed so hard until I cried, goddamn.

I know, I pride myself in being a clown. Someone has to be entertaining!

FM Jewelry Bonney
if only everyone would have used my code, we would not be having this problem on who is vented. lazy town.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 12th, 2013, 12:11 PM

http://fail.brm.sk/o_rly/no-shit-sherlock.jpg

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 12:11 PM
They are creating all this confusion to take away attention from jimbei.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 12:12 PM
DRACULE. if you are playing games with coroner, i need you to give me some sort of hint. NOW.

FM Don Krieg
if only everyone would have used my code, we would not be having this problem on who is vented. lazy town.

Well Jimbei had a code. Problem is that it was too easy to crack. Even I was able to crack it when I looked at it during the night.. Who the fuck uses his name as his codeword? Seriously.

As of now Jimbei COULD be a vented player..

FM Buggy the Clown

But I did use your code! I just haven't posted any new ones since day one because there's been no need.

FM Jewelry Bonney
DRACULE!

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 12th, 2013, 12:13 PM
I actually think Jimbei is the Ventriloquist. i only put him up as pirate so the marines would vote with uss.

FM Cat Thief Nami
March 12th, 2013, 12:13 PM
CAPS LOCK MODE ACTIVATED

FM Buggy the Clown
March 12th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Well Jimbei had a code. Problem is that it was too easy to crack. Even I was able to crack it when I looked at it during the night.. Who the fuck uses his name as his codeword? Seriously.

D:
Citizens don't do anything at night!

FM Fire Fist Ace
He is intentionally acting stupid so people wont think he is the ventriloquist.

FM Dracule Mihawk
DRACULE!

WHAT!

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 12th, 2013, 12:15 PM

so where does that put caribou? big mom claimed charged, as well as caribou. people have said that big mom wasn't vented. i'm going to look at soul brook's FoS's yesterday. i dont understand why he would die as opposed to me or black leg.

FM Don Krieg
D:
Citizens don't do anything at night!

I was reading because I voted after I woke up and went to school, when I came back the day ended already so I went through to see who could be scum.. I would be an useless citizen if I did nothing at all. -_-

FM Jewelry Bonney
dracule, give me a hint.