PDA

View Full Version : N3

Inca_Killa
August 21st, 2011, 01:37 PM
Vorn you MOFO YOU BETTER NOT HAVE LEFT. I have many questions for you and if tonight was your ploy to gain my trust because you wouldn't be here to make decisions anyways, it won't work. So please post THX.

vornksr
August 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
I'm here, but like I said I'm moving, so my access is spotty.

Sorry the plan backfired so strongly; unfortunately philie was basically doomed anyway.

Crimson is jailor, Deolrin is armorsmith.

Inca_Killa
August 21st, 2011, 02:36 PM
Ascendedone thinks he knows who i am(he thinks i'm town) what do you think he thinks I am? LOL.

I have a feeling after tomorrow, I will be the next target or somewhere down the line I will have to defend myself and i'm lost on how to do it.

chocopaw
August 21st, 2011, 02:40 PM
Jailor is pretty much useless now, I'm sure there will be a lynch every day from now on.

block Deolrin

I find it so hilarious that people think I'm scum. If I were a town support role I would've posted exactly the same posts. Some people really think to highly of themselves, it's terrible.

Inca_Killa
August 21st, 2011, 02:43 PM
why don't we kill the armorsmith? no doc will heal him with so many invest roles around.

chocopaw
August 21st, 2011, 02:51 PM
Sure.

Who do you want me to block then?

Inca_Killa
August 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM
Sure.

Who do you want me to block then?

Fred, he is investigator most likely or Consigliere.

Ascendedone is Sheriff but might get shot tonight or killed by maf.

chocopaw
August 21st, 2011, 03:35 PM
unblock Deolrin
block fred

vornksr
August 21st, 2011, 08:20 PM
Hey guys, I'm finally at leisure to post a bit now. Sorry that I've been away so much.

First of all, I don't know if you can still read this forum, but I'm really sorry to you philie. I was very concerned about Yayap's list of suspects, and at least we've prevented him from being able to defend those suspicions more. I didn't expect that he'd be sheriff, but in hindsight it makes perfect sense. Clearly I'm not spending enough time thinking about this game.

I'm ok with killing Deolrin, although I'm afraid it'll make me look suspicious to Claw. During our little buffoonery towards the end of the day, he told me that Deo is armorsmith. Hopefully he'll believe that other people might have understood what he was saying besides me.

For what it's worth, for now I believe that the two of you aren't culted. If I were a cult leader, I'd very much want an armorsmith on my side, so killing him wouldn't be advantageous. I hope that you can still trust me for now: I promise that I'm still not a member of the cult. Now that philie's gone, perhaps I should make sure to accuse myself first thing every night? :) :(

I'm less sure about Crimson being jailor, but after the jailor screwed up, Crimson was right on hand to laugh about it. He was one of the possible jailor candidates on my list from yesterday, so I think the chances are pretty good that he's the one. The other possibility is that he's the mayor ("pope's pet" could refer to Emperor Nero, who's the one orchestrating this revenge for the pope's death).

I would think that fred is in fact an investigator. If I were him, as consig, and I found out on n1 that philie was framer/armorsmith, I'd get my mafia to kill/clean her on n2--it would give them a huge advantage. In fact, chances are good that that's exactly what they did with SilentShadow.

I more or less do believe their claim about Procyon, so we know now that he's the sk. (Then again, in reply 394 on day 3, Claw seems to have been hinting that Procyon is in fact mayor... Though he's probably just doing this to direct a mafia's bullet.) This also means that Rumpel is either doc or citizen trying to eat a bullet. (I'd favor doc, but only slightly.)

For some reason, my gut tells me that MileS is a member of the red mafia. I can't put my finger on why, except that he was one of the first people on d2 to point out that an unsanitized kill is probably from the orange mafia.

As for cult leader, I think philie may have been right about Elixir... The fact that Claw also considered it a possibility is interesting. I'm curious to see what he actually is: I might have chosen to kill him tonight.

As for who to block, I guess fred is an ok option. Both of you have good reason to fear him, though to be honest you should be more concerned about being lynched for what you've said during the day than for being checked at night.

Chances are pretty good, I think, that Zane is in fact a mason. I fear the masons a lot right now, since we're running out of citizens (which is my only plausible lie) & they could easily find me.... As far as I can tell, I'm the one of us who's least under suspicion of being scum; I'd hate to give that up.

At the same time, the cult is getting too powerful. Will letting the masons grow even stop the cult at this point? Probably not, but maybe it's worth the chance.

So I'll leave it up to you who to block: fred if you fear the cult, Zane if you don't.

As for who to kill:

Kill Deolrin, send vornskr

(I still would like to send myself, in case a gun owner decides to take a chance on Inca--though as I promised, I'll let you make the final decision.)

vornksr
August 21st, 2011, 08:31 PM
Inca, as for how you should defend, the first thing you should do is avoid accusing people. Or really casting any sort of suspicion. I think we ought to hope that Darth Sand gets lynched tomorrow, since she's almost certainly a member of the red mafia. It's time to start thinking about bringing their numbers down, without completely eliminating them.

But you shouldn't push for any lynch whatsoever, Inca. In fact, it's probably best if you don't say much except to defend yourself directly. If people start to bandwagon you (i.e. you get to 5+ votes), that's when you should make an actual defense. (If one or two people call you scummy, just ignore it, or respond to factual details. But don't insult them or sound defensive.) Anyway, if you start to get bandwagoned, claim gunsmith (since that's what you look like to investigators). Say that you gave Claw a gun on night one, and that you got witched on night 2, and someone who died on night 3. (Not Deolrin, but whoever the sk/red mafia kills. Whichever one looked more trustworthy during the day today.)

If anyone comes out & contradicts you, apologize & say that you're a cit who was trying to take the fall for the power roles. It's the best you can do at that point. (Note that Claw didn't actually get a gun on n1, but act as if you think that he did, based on my conversation with him.)

Again, don't do any of this unless people put a significant amount of pressure on you. It's not a very good defense, but it's the best one I think we can manage. (If you can think of a better plan, feel free to go with it.)

Probably best if you don't vote or do anything else tomorrow, just to avoid calling attention to yourself.

vornksr
August 21st, 2011, 08:47 PM
Inca, based on this:

I guess I shouldn't have said she is not armorsmith, but instead said she is mafia. It was a stupid thing to say as anyone could have made it out that she is not a townie but is a maf or jester.

BTW not investigative role.

Ascended probably thinks that you yourself are the armorsmith. Claw knows otherwise, and after tonight (assuming I'm right about Deolrin, which I'm pretty sure I am), it won't be a workable defense.

You may be called on to explain why you set that though. I dunno what the best explanation for that is. Your original statement that you were sure philie wasn't armorsmith is the most suspicious-looking thing you've posted.

vornksr
August 21st, 2011, 08:49 PM
By the way, it's possible that Clawtrocity may be the red godfather. He said to me that "I'm exactly the same as you."

Either he figures we're both citizens, or he's the godfather & he has figured me out.

vornksr
August 21st, 2011, 08:58 PM
Also, I suspect monster and Illidan of being evil... monster probably associated with the cult and Illidan probably mafia, though possibly witch. (These are just gut feelings that I haven't had time to confirm by combing over all their posts.)

Deathfire123's citizen claim is probably legitimate, actually.

Inca_Killa
August 21st, 2011, 09:10 PM
Inca, based on this:

I guess I shouldn't have said she is not armorsmith, but instead said she is mafia. It was a stupid thing to say as anyone could have made it out that she is not a townie but is a maf or jester.

BTW not investigative role.

Ascended probably thinks that you yourself are the armorsmith. Claw knows otherwise, and after tonight (assuming I'm right about Deolrin, which I'm pretty sure I am), it won't be a workable defense.

You may be called on to explain why you set that though. I dunno what the best explanation for that is. Your original statement that you were sure philie wasn't armorsmith is the most suspicious-looking thing you've posted.

I knew I shouldn't have posted that. Lol. ughhh, I only did this stuff because I didn't want to appear as a lurker and thus be suspect. Also if ascended really thinks i'm armorsmith, killing the armorsmith will pin me down as well as you, so screw that.

I've decided that even if you are cult, that my best chance of winning is by following your lead so you go ahead and make a decisions for today and i'll go for it. I do think we should block Fred though because he will probably check me tonight. Then again, he might use that as a reason to lynch me but I think i'm safe for tomorrow as long as I don't get shot tonight.

Sorry for sucking guys :(.

vornksr
August 21st, 2011, 09:40 PM
No worries. None of us have played particularly well so far, but I think we've still got a chance at this. :)

Town's not doing so great either; the cult is the enemy that we really ought to fear at this point.

vornksr
August 21st, 2011, 09:42 PM
Who knows, maybe the amnesiac will even decide to join us. :) :)

(pretty unlikely, though)

Inca_Killa
August 21st, 2011, 10:21 PM
Do you still think we should kill the armorsmith?

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 01:34 AM
Block fred
Send vornskr to kill Deolrin

You guys are technically done, feel free to talk for a bit.

chocopaw
August 22nd, 2011, 01:51 AM
Hm I don't think he will, framer is not that much of a wanted role.

vorn if it is not too much work for you could you maybe tell me what I did to make me suspicious? Just a quick summary, you don't need to quote me. I'm curious, because as I said:

I find it so hilarious that people think I'm scum. If I were a town support role I would've posted exactly the same posts. Some people really think to highly of themselves, it's terrible.

Inca_Killa
August 22nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
Block fred
Send vornskr to kill Deolrin

You guys are technically done, feel free to talk for a bit.

Wai you think we want to end it so soon? if the townies can drag their day out to max time, we should be able to too. And since Vorn is the most experienced one here in this convoluted game, i'd like as much advice as possible as to maximize our chance of winning.

Kthx

vornksr
August 22nd, 2011, 08:17 AM
Well, choco, yesterday you defended philie in several ways--even if in principle those were good things to say, it's going to cast suspicion on you now. Trying to put a lot of focus on Procyon doesn't help, even if he does turn out to be sk... they may figure that you're part of the mafia that left the deathnote.

Also, reply #220 on Day 1, you addressed FalseTruth as the mod, even though (as Rumpel points out after you), goon was the active one at that point. Since False is technically the mafia mod & goon the town mod, you may have given something away right there.

Anyway, hopefully you won't be needing to defend for a few days still. You could try something like I suggested for Inca (claim a power role & then switch if you get contradicted) or you could claim to be the amnesiac... though of course that'll only buy you an extra night, probably. I'll think about other options.

I'm still ok with killing the armorsmith; I just hope it won't put too much suspicion on me. (It would be amazing if the reds killed & cleaned him tonight.)

chocopaw
August 22nd, 2011, 08:41 AM
Well, choco, yesterday you defended philie in several ways--even if in principle those were good things to say, it's going to cast suspicion on you now. Trying to put a lot of focus on Procyon doesn't help, even if he does turn out to be sk... they may figure that you're part of the mafia that left the deathnote.

I was one of the first to vote her and then unvoted only to get a longer day. I never said that she was not guilty, quite the opposite.

Also, reply #220 on Day 1, you addressed FalseTruth as the mod, even though (as Rumpel points out after you), goon was the active one at that point. Since False is technically the mafia mod & goon the town mod, you may have given something away right there.

???????
Mixing up names makes you scummy, that's fascinating.

Good hunt, see you in the morning.