PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} DportBadman: 1-S2-1-1178296; Raduine: 1-S2-1-636169

Meh
March 9th, 2013, 11:20 PM

Account Name: DportBadman
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1178296
In-Game Name: Your Mother

Crimes Committed: Game throwing

Your Account Name: Meh
Summary: When there were three people remaining, one being an arson and two other towns including DportBadman, he confessed to being the arson although he was the doctor, then got himself lynched to give the win to the real arson . The fact that DportBadman claimed arson and got himself lynched to give the win to arson proves that he intentionally game threw. When asked why he game threw he said that he was simply trolling, but from the results of his actions it can be see that he did in fact gamethrow.

Account Name: Drows
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1375504
In-Game Name: Holy Fucknut Batman

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Summary: At the beginning of the game Drows, althoug being a citizen claimed sheriff, and said that I (a doctor) was a mafia, then after I was lynched he said that I was framed. The next day he got a mason leader lynched by saying that he was also a mafia and he was "90% sure". From watching the replay he was ruining the game through serious trolling, otherwise known as griefing

Meh
March 18th, 2013, 06:18 PM
sooo will this ever be read? makes reports kinda pointless when they aren't even read

Rocshi
March 18th, 2013, 07:45 PM
I swear this hasn't been in reports. I got it.

Damus_Graves
March 25th, 2013, 08:37 AM
SC ID VERIFICATION
DportBadman: 1-S2-1-117829 is Correct
Drows: 1-S2-1-1375504 is Correct

Respective Hotkeys
DportBadman - E
Drows - Ctrl 6
Radiune - 1 {Added to Report}

After the Review
DportBadman healed Radiune without fluctuation and Radiune in turned left DportBadman alone despite him being a fair douse target and DportBadman gave the win to Arson by gamethrowing. Drows trolled as a faked sheriff throughout the game.

Players Added to Report
Radiune - {1} {Added to Report} 1-sc-1-636169

Was the Game Result altered?
Yes, in Favor of Arson

Previous Offenses
DportBadman - Watchlist'd for Skyping.

Player Offenses
DportBadman - Skyping
Radiune - Skyping
Drows - Trolling

Recommended Action
DportBadman - Watchlist
Radiune - Watchlist
Drows - Ignore but watch closely.

creedkingsx
March 25th, 2013, 10:57 PM
On Hold for Drows.
2x for the others.

Draveus
March 30th, 2013, 06:36 PM
This is complete bullshit! I wasn't cheating. This is wrong and unjust and as a veteran player of this game for many months, I feel as if I was robbed of my time playing because I am now labeled as a cheater. This isn't fair. What you consider "cheating" most consider Trolling. But on this, it says Drows was "trolling" when he wasn't. Have you ever seen a Minnesotaburns video on Youtube? He trolls like the way I did on other various games. Why I am penalized for an act I did not commit is ridiculous on many levels. Please give me an explanation or Please revoke my watchlist status because this isn't fair.

Damus_Graves
March 30th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Just to be clear:
Which of these users are you?

Draveus
March 30th, 2013, 06:44 PM
If you watch the replay, you can clearly see I was trolling the whole game. It is laughable that I get penalized for no reason! TROLLING ISNT CHEATING FOR FUCK SAKES!! Jesus Christ. Do you people not follow the internet? It was clearly a troll game and I do not deserve to be reported.

Dportbadman.

Radiune
March 30th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Okay, from what I have accumulated here, I have provided several arguments for this verdict. And I know you might say "It's just watchlist" and whatever, but in reality with watch list you have to be ridiculed. I see it all of the time. Anyway, here's some facts.
A. This report didn't target me, and the addition of me was the work of a mod. I have no qualms against this, but the fact that one person decides this is ludicrous.
B. In the end, I lynch my so called "friend", causing him to lose. If I were skyping then I wouldn't have done this but rather probably would have suicided.
C. That I fooled 3 (Teal) was a logical twist, resulting in town losing. Not a skyper. You can also clearly see that DportBadman has a darkened name, resulting in tunnel vision. Prime targets are commonly the brightest colors, such as Yellow, Teal, or Orange.
D. I've known Badman through Mafia before, and I've seen him troll. I think that he simply took his trolling too far.
E. I like trains.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that many mods have before mentioned that 3rd party roles CANNOT gamethrow, so taking advantages within the flaws of the town would actually not be against said rules. You make it appear that by using our logic, we are committing crimes. But, however, is that not a major part of the game?

Damus_Graves
March 30th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Okay, from what I have accumulated here, I have provided several arguments for this verdict. And I know you might say "It's just watchlist" and whatever, but in reality with watch list you have to be ridiculed. I see it all of the time. Anyway, here's some facts.
A. This report didn't target me, and the addition of me was the work of a mod. I have no qualms against this, but the fact that one person decides this is ludicrous.
B. In the end, I lynch my so called "friend", causing him to lose. If I were skyping then I wouldn't have done this but rather probably would have suicided.
C. That I fooled 3 (Teal) was a logical twist, resulting in town losing. Not a skyper. You can also clearly see that DportBadman has a darkened name, resulting in ignorance. Prime targets are commonly the brightest colors, such as Yellow, Teal, or Orange.
D. I've known Badman through Mafia before, and I've seen him troll. I think that he simply took his trolling too far.
E. I like trains.

I shall mark the thread Audit.

Draveus
March 30th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Quick question, What do you mean when you say "I shall mark the thread Audit" Not for certain what it means

Damus_Graves
March 30th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Quick question, What do you mean when you say "I shall mark the thread Audit" Not for certain what it means

It is a signal that a user in the report wants an appeal review for his/her report.

Draveus
March 30th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Okay, Thank you, when will we know when our appeal is heard?

Damus_Graves
March 30th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Okay, Thank you, when will we know when our appeal is heard?

As soon as a higher-up has an opportunity to review the report being audited and form a conclusion based on the evidence, or lack thereof if that is the case, in the game.

creedkingsx
March 30th, 2013, 07:30 PM
EDIT: Forgot to mention that many mods have before mentioned that 3rd party roles CANNOT gamethrow, so taking advantages within the flaws of the town would actually not be against said rules. You make it appear that by using our logic, we are committing crimes. But, however, is that not a major part of the game?

Cheating=/=game-throwing.

I will look through this in a couple days.
Just a heads up, if I look at the replay and come to find you are cheating, noting I will make no mistakes in my decision, looking at every single detail, I will increase your punishment to 2x Kick vote list for wasting my time. I have little as is, to spend it is only in the surface of justice. If it is wasted, you will feel it.

Draveus
April 7th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Still haven't heard anything about the wrongful undoing that led to my bizarre watchlist status. You said I would hear back about my appeal in "a couple of days" and the thread is a week old. I am wanting to play Mafia again, but I refuse to play if I am watchlisted for "cheating" when I didn't cheat, I trolled that game, but I stated my claim earlier in the thread so no need to go back into more details.

Would like to hear a reply asap.
Thanks again.

AppleyNO
April 7th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Still haven't heard anything about the wrongful undoing that led to my bizarre watchlist status. You said I would hear back about my appeal in "a couple of days" and the thread is a week old. I am wanting to play Mafia again, but I refuse to play if I am watchlisted for "cheating" when I didn't cheat, I trolled that game, but I stated my claim earlier in the thread so no need to go back into more details.

Would like to hear a reply asap.
Thanks again.
Creed (I believe) is with the majority of the staff, testing new roles. If you haven't already, I would send a PM with the same information you just posted. He should be able to give you a time table.

Alternatively, you can PM Lysergic asking if he would look into this. Know that it isn't his job to do that, so he may or may not do that.

creedkingsx
April 7th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Just a heads up, if I look at the replay and come to find you are cheating, noting I will make no mistakes in my decision, looking at every single detail, I will increase your punishment to 2x Kick vote list for wasting my time.

Was waiting for a response to this part, really.
But I will proceed as normal, now.

AppleyNO
April 9th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Hasn't the punishment expired, since its only 2 weeks of Watch List?

You might as well not do this one now, creed :P

Raptorblaze
April 9th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Hasn't the punishment expired, since its only 2 weeks of Watch List?

You might as well not do this one now, creed :P

It's important to do it because it determines future punishment levels. Obviously if he committed another offense and this one was appeal it would be lower than if it wasn't. Also I do still exist if people are busy and need me to look at an appeal -_-

creedkingsx
April 9th, 2013, 09:40 AM
durg. :P
I will do it today in a couple hours here. I have a class I need to skip. xD

creedkingsx
April 9th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Meh:
DportBadman: 1-S2-1-1178296; Drows: 1-S2-1-1375504
-Mafia- (23).SC2Replay

Account Name: DportBadman
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1178296
In-Game Name: Your Mother

Crimes Committed: Game throwing

Summary: When there were three people remaining, one being an arson and two other towns including DportBadman, he confessed to being the arson although he was the doctor, then got himself lynched to give the win to the real arson . The fact that DportBadman claimed arson and got himself lynched to give the win to arson proves that he intentionally game threw. When asked why he game threw he said that he was simply trolling, but from the results of his actions it can be see that he did in fact gamethrow.

Account Name: Drows
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1375504
In-Game Name: Holy Fucknut Batman

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Summary: At the beginning of the game Drows, althoug being a citizen claimed sheriff, and said that I (a doctor) was a mafia, then after I was lynched he said that I was framed. The next day he got a mason leader lynched by saying that he was also a mafia and he was "90% sure". From watching the replay he was ruining the game through serious trolling, otherwise known as griefing

Damus:
SC ID VERIFICATION
DportBadman: 1-S2-1-117829 is Correct
Drows: 1-S2-1-1375504 is Correct

Respective Hotkeys
DportBadman - E
Drows - Ctrl 6
Radiune - 1 {Added to Report}

After the Review
DportBadman healed Radiune without fluctuation and Radiune in turned left DportBadman alone despite him being a fair douse target and DportBadman gave the win to Arson by gamethrowing. Drows trolled as a faked sheriff throughout the game.

Players Added to Report
Radiune - {1} {Added to Report} 1-sc-1-636169

Was the Game Result altered?
Yes, in Favor of Arson

Previous Offenses
DportBadman - Watchlist'd for Skyping.

Player Offenses
DportBadman - Skyping
Radiune - Skyping
Drows - Trolling

Recommended Action
DportBadman - Watchlist
Radiune - Watchlist
Drows - Ignore but watch closely.

Draveus:This is complete bullshit! I wasn't cheating. This is wrong and unjust and as a veteran player of this game for many months, I feel as if I was robbed of my time playing because I am now labeled as a cheater. This isn't fair. What you consider "cheating" most consider Trolling. But on this, it says Drows was "trolling" when he wasn't. Have you ever seen a Minnesotaburns video on Youtube? He trolls like the way I did on other various games. Why I am penalized for an act I did not commit is ridiculous on many levels. Please give me an explanation or Please revoke my watchlist status because this isn't fair.
If you watch the replay, you can clearly see I was trolling the whole game. It is laughable that I get penalized for no reason! TROLLING ISNT CHEATING FOR FUCK SAKES!! Jesus Christ. Do you people not follow the internet? It was clearly a troll game and I do not deserve to be reported.

Raduine: Okay, from what I have accumulated here, I have provided several arguments for this verdict. And I know you might say "It's just watchlist" and whatever, but in reality with watch list you have to be ridiculed. I see it all of the time. Anyway, here's some facts.
C. That I fooled 3 (Teal) was a logical twist, resulting in town losing. Not a skyper. You can also clearly see that DportBadman has a darkened name, resulting in tunnel vision. Prime targets are commonly the brightest colors, such as Yellow, Teal, or Orange.
E. I like trains.

Dportbadman.

Appeal case for DportBadman and Raduine

DportBadman: 1-S2-1-117829, Color: Gray; In-game name: Your mother. Hotkey: E
Raduine: 1-Sc-1-636169, Color: Fake Red; In-game name: Yourself. Hotkey 1

Night 1
Dportbadman heals Raduine 4 seconds into the night.
Raduine has doused Light Green (wet) by this time.

Day 2
Raduine was attacked.
Giacomo (Doctor) is lynched, led by Drows.

Night 2
Dportbadman healed Raduine, again, 7 seconds into the night.
Raduine targets tits.

Day 3
Fruit (Mason Leader) is lynched by an Investigator.

Night 3
Dportbadman heals Raduine 4 seconds into the night.
Raduine targets Giacobbe Giorgi.
Raduine has known about Dportbadman for since Day 2 and made no effort to eliminate the potential priority threat.

Day 4
Guilio Bianchi (Godfather) is lynched by Drows.
wet leaves the game.

Night 5
Dportbadman heals Raduine 10 seconds into the night.
Raduine chooses to burn everyone while being under no suspicion.

Day 6
7 says to kill 5.
"i was right about tits role
i can say other peoples roles
i think ur arsonist"
10 (Dportbadman) immediately responds with, "I think your gay."
Collectively, the two manage to lynch him with Drows.
7 turned out to be Godfather and vocally explains that Raduine is Arsonist.

Night 6
Dportbadman heals Raduine 5 seconds into the night.
Raduine targets Drows, even though Drows has been trolling all game and least likely to be serious.
Close to the end of the night, Raduine starts roulletting who he will douse. Means he knew it wouldn't come into play, thus knowing he had already won.
Innevitably ends with dousing Drows.

Day 7
Drows gets put to the stand.
Raduine claims it is impossible for 10 to be Citizen as he claims, and suddenly says, "OMG IT'S 10"
Both unanimously innocent without DportBadman saying a word and DportBadman is put on the stand.
He says nothing other than "The wheels on the bus go round and round" etc.
DportBadman is lynched and Arsonist wins the game.

Drows' affect on the game had no implications on the end. Town could have still won this.
In the mean time, these two clearly coordinated all their actions. Most notably in DportBadman's choice of actions and with the last day votes.
As promised, your punishment will be extended for wasting my time.

2x Kick-vote list for both.