3. TheDarkestLight
4. Bunny
5. creedkingsx
6. RLVG
7. Titus
/discuss

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 07:44 PM
I SWEAR TO GOD NO ONE BETTER DEMAND A ROLE CALL!

Slaol
WELCOME TO CAPS TOWN!

TheDarkestLight
My suspected role list.

Mafioso
Consort
Sheriff
Doctor
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Do you think its right?

TheDarkestLight
I SWEAR TO GOD NO ONE BETTER DEMAND A ROLE CALL!

Role call everyone! I'm the stump!

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Slaol is scum!
since such a small game and closed roles,
-vote rolecall

Orpz
DAMN YOU NINJA

Titus
Present. :) What does FOS stand for?

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Slaol is scum!
since such a small game and closed roles,
-vote rolecall

WRONG, SLAOL JUST ENJOYS NOT DESTROYING GAMES ON THE FIRST DAY! PLEASE OBSERVE HIS UPCOMING GAMES AND FIND ONE THAT A ROLE CALL IS OF USE DURING! THEY RUIN GAMES AND I WILL WANT TO MURDER ANYONE THAT SUGGESTS IT!

Slaol
Present. :) What does FOS stand for?

FINGER
OF
SUSPICION

Orpz
WRONG, SLAOL JUST ENJOYS NOT DESTROYING GAMES ON THE FIRST DAY! PLEASE OBSERVE HIS UPCOMING GAMES AND FIND ONE THAT A ROLE CALL IS OF USE DURING! THEY RUIN GAMES AND I WILL WANT TO MURDER ANYONE THAT SUGGESTS IT!

SLAOL HAS CLAIMED MAFIOSO

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Role call everyone! I'm the stump!

THEDARKESTLIGHT IS THE ONLY ONE I LIKE AS OF THIS MOMENT

Slaol
SLAOL HAS CLAIMED MAFIOSO

SLAOL HAS CLAIMED GO KILL YOURSELF

TheDarkestLight
From the posts and the role I have recieve I deduce this.

Mafioso: Slaol
Consort: Bunny
Sheriff: Titus
Doctor: Orpz
Citizen: TheDarkestLight
Citizen: creedkingsx
Citizen: RLVG

Am I right?

Bunny
lol yello!

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 07:48 PM
lol yello!

WRONG, YOU ARE A GIRL SO YOU GET PINK. BUNNY DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DONOR COLOR!

Slaol

Mafioso: Slaol
Citizen: creedkingsx

Am I right?

WRONG!

Slaol
GO AWAY NAZZHOUL, YOU AREN'T IN THIS GAME, STOP VIEWING!

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 07:49 PM

Mafioso: creedkingsx
Citizen: Slaol -who else is better for this spot?-

Am I right?

Fix'd.

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 07:49 PM
@Orpz, I saw that too. Kinda wierd and unlikely at this point. Yet, who the hell would wifom Mafioso?

@TDL, I am town. If I was sherrif, I don't think it would be in my best interest to claim. Consort blocks.. then Maf kills and we are left without invest.

Bunny
March 7th, 2013, 07:50 PM
sloal i heard you're gay, is this rumor true?

Slaol
Fix'd.

BETTER!

Slaol
sloal i heard you're gay, is this rumor true?

NO ONE IS PERFECT BUNNY!

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 07:51 PM
@Orpz, I saw that too. Kinda wierd and unlikely at this point. Yet, who the hell would wifom Mafioso?

@TDL, I am town. If I was sherrif, I don't think it would be in my best interest to claim. Consort blocks.. then Maf kills and we are left without invest.

SAY THINGS TO ME OR LEAVE

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 07:52 PM
TDL WAS RIGHT WTF.
DAY 1 ROLECALL HAHAHAH
Town better follow me or WE ARE FUCKED

I am Doctor :smile:
Town definitely should lynch today.
If we don't, and we mislynch tomorrow, Mafia wins.
If we lynch today but mislynch, we still have a chance.

Slaol
GO FRING YOURSELF SLAOL

Bunny
NO ONE IS PERFECT BUNNY!

cryptonic is!

Slaol
TDL WAS RIGHT WTF.
DAY 1 ROLECALL HAHAHAH

Slaol
GO FRING YOURSELF SLAOL

BRING IT ORPZ!

Slaol
cryptonic is!

SHE MISSED THE JOKE!

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 07:54 PM
TDL WAS RIGHT WTF.
DAY 1 ROLECALL HAHAHAH

Slaol
GO FRING YOURSELF SLAOL

YOU ARE NOT THE DOCTOR! THE DOCTOR WOULD BE SURE THAT THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO PROTECT SOMEONE AND NOT BE SO CONFIDENT THAT A NIGHT WOULD END IN A DEATH, THAT AND A MISLYNCH WILL SPEED UP MAFIA WINS!

ORPZ

Bunny
March 7th, 2013, 07:54 PM
SHE MISSED THE JOKE!

jokes are spost to be funny =P

also orpz: no real doctor would claim doctor like that day one!

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 07:55 PM
BUNNY IS TOWN! CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE, WE HAVE INSIDE MODHAX ROUTE TO VICTORY!

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 07:55 PM
jokes are spost to be funny =P

also orpz: no real doctor would claim doctor like that day one!

AGREED!
AND AGREED!

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 07:56 PM
THIS IS A SHORT ROUND AND I AINT PATIENT ENOUGH TO REVEAL AND RISK SOME SCUM COUNTERCLAIMING ME

Slaol and Bunny confirmed Mafia. Plot twist: Slaol's the consort ;)))). gg no re

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 07:57 PM
I agree with Bunny here. I don't like Slaol or Orpz. Can I just has mafia cheeseburger? *meow*

Slaol, can you please use both uppercase and lowercase letters.

Oprz, please explain further why lynching is beneficial.

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 07:57 PM
THIS IS A SHORT ROUND AND I AINT PATIENT ENOUGH TO REVEAL AND RISK SOME SCUM COUNTERCLAIMING ME

Slaol and Bunny confirmed Mafia. Plot twist: Slaol's the consort ;)))). gg no re

WRONG! SLAOL IS 100% PROVEN TOWN! I NEVER SPAM AS EVIL, EVER, EVER, PROVEN FACT. ACNOLOGIA OUT!

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 07:58 PM
I agree with Bunny here. I don't like Slaol or Orpz. Can I just has mafia cheeseburger? *meow*

Slaol, can you please use both uppercase and lowercase letters.

gO KILL YOURSELF!

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 07:59 PM

MAYBE I BELIEVED AND WAS WIFOM PROTECTING ORPZ, MAYBE L2P A LITTLE BIT SON.

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 07:59 PM
ermergerd it's ORPZ not Oprz.

And let's say everyone role calls and someone counterclaims my Doctor role, and someone counterclaims a Citizen.
2 Mafia 5 Town
One of the Doctors should be lynched. IF mislynch

2 Mafia 4 Town

Maf shoots

2 Mafia 3 Town

We know who the Mafia is.

1 Mafia 3 Town

Maf shoots, 1 Mafia 2 Town
oppan gangnam style

AND YOU DONT WIFOM TO PROTECT ME YOU WHORE, IM THE DOCTOR NOT YOU

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:00 PM
ermergerd it's ORPZ not Oprz.

And let's say everyone role calls and someone counterclaims my Doctor role, and someone counterclaims a Citizen.
2 Mafia 5 Town
One of the Doctors should be lynched. IF mislynch

2 Mafia 4 Town

Maf shoots

2 Mafia 3 Town

We know who the Mafia is.

1 Mafia 3 Town

Maf shoots, 1 Mafia 2 Town
oppan gangnam style

AND YOU DONT WIFOM TO PROTECT ME YOU WHORE, IM THE DOCTOR NOT YOU

UNINSTALL! NAOW!

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:01 PM
UNINSTALL! NAOW!

Okay.jpg

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Slaol, are you TRYING to be lynched? There is no jester role card. So I do not get this strategy. It is annoying though.

I'll bite ORPZ. I'm still semi-suspicious of early claim. Yet, Slaol is just annoying the crap out of me and there is no jester.

Slaol

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Slaol, are you TRYING to be lynched? There is no jester role card. So I do not get this strategy. It is annoying though.

I'll bite ORPZ. I'm still semi-suspicious of early claim. Yet, Slaol is just annoying the crap out of me and there is no jester.

Slaol

I AM TRYING TO BE LYNCHED! BECAUSE ONLY NUBS AND MAFIA WILL VOTE ME. MAFIA NOW HAS HAMMER, GOOD JOB!

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:03 PM
SLAOL CARES MORE ABOUT HAVING FUN THAN THE WIN. SO IF SOME NUBS THINK THEY KH2P AND LYNCH ON DAY 1 WHEN THERE IS A SHERIFF DOCTOR, AND LIKE 2 DAYS UNTIL LOST MAJORITY... LOLOLOLOL

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Mafia wouldn't have hammer unless both ORPZ and I were town (4 votes to hammer). You wouldn't know we both were town unless mafia. You should quit while behind.

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Slaol already claimed though.

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Mafia wouldn't have hammer unless both ORPZ and I were town (4 votes to hammer). You wouldn't know we both were town unless mafia. You should quit while behind.

MAYBE I JUST KNOW THAT ORPZ ISNT MAFIA BECAUSE META! MAYBE I DONT KNOW DICK ABOUT YOU BUT WAS ENCOURAGING A HAMMER ON MYSELF TO PROVE MAFIA, AND MAYBE THE LACK OF THAT HAMMER PROVES YOU AS MAFIA!!! UN IN STALL!

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Slaol already claimed though.

THIS!

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:06 PM
HAHAHA FRING YOURSELF SLAOL! :laugh: HAHAHHAHHAHA

Why can't I post farm in S-FM's, 27 posts is so...miniscule...

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Just look at my list, and look at Slaol's reaction. You can deduce two roles from that. GG

Orpz
Hover mouse and read file name! @SLAOL

Titus
TDL ok you are right. This makes no sense. I think you are town. What do you think the best move is here?

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:08 PM
TDL ok you are right. This makes no sense. I think you are town. What do you think the best move is here?

Get Slaol fringed

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:08 PM
HAHAHA FRING YOURSELF SLAOL! :laugh: HAHAHHAHHAHA

Why can't I post farm in S-FM's, 27 posts is so...miniscule...

B& FROM MY GAMES UNTIL HE Ls2P!

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:09 PM
B& FROM MY GAMES UNTIL HE Ls2P!

The Ikas need their Cult leader

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:10 PM

SCUM LOOK FOR DIRECTION! TITUS HAS ONCE AGAIN CLAIMED MAFIA!!!!! JUST FYI!

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Obviously we have to do this EM style. So we scum hunt today and don't lynch. Tommorow we have the Sheriff out his lead, if the Mafia is smart they will CC this. Due to it being mylo -unless Doc successfully healed- we scum hunt and skip the day. If no one dies the next night the Doc outs his save and we lynch between Sheriff's, if someone dies we lynch between Sheriffs. After that we should know who the Mafia is based off voting paterns.

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:11 PM

SAYS I AM MAFIA FOR ASSUMING TITUS AND ORPZ ARE TOWN, ASSUMED TDL IS TOWN WITH WHAT APPEARS LITTLE ANALYSIS!

Titus

LEGIT VOTE!

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:11 PM
The Ikas need their Cult leader

Dude, everyone knows I'm Cult Leader, second only to the guy from FM 1.

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Obviously we have to do this EM style. So we scum hunt today and don't lynch. Tommorow we have the Sheriff out his lead, if the Mafia is smart they will CC this. Due to it being mylo -unless Doc successfully healed- we scum hunt and skip the day. If no one dies the next night the Doc outs his save and we lynch between Sheriff's, if someone dies we lynch between Sheriffs. After that we should know who the Mafia is based off voting paterns.

I AM OK WITH THIS STRATAGY! BUT I WANT IT NOTED THAT TITUS IS SCUM AND I CALLED IT ON DAY 1!

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:12 PM

Rolecall first! Helps scumhunting so so much

Source: Me getting buttfucked by rolecalls in games with closed roles.

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:13 PM

YOU GOT BUTTFUCKED BY WORTHLESS TEAMMATES, NOT THE ROLE CALL! TOWN DIDNT HAVE THE WEAPONS TO SORT THROUGH IT, THEY NEEDED TO LYNCH, YOUR TEAMMATE HELPED THEM WITH THIS!!!

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:14 PM

No. No role claiming until tommorow, and thats only for the Sheriff and is almost certain CC. Then no one else claims. We then all claim the next day.

creedkingsx
March 7th, 2013, 08:14 PM
I am reading, on moment please.
Initial thoughts:

MY FOS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO
2. Slaol

:o

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:15 PM
TOWN
Slaol
TDL
Bunny
Orpz

MAFIA
Titus

NO IDEA!
RLVG
Creedkingsx

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:15 PM
YOU GOT BUTTFUCKED BY WORTHLESS TEAMMATES, NOT THE ROLE CALL!

Epic sig inc

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:16 PM
The one thing I am unsure about is the Consort. In EM it was two Mafioso. So most likely it will be the Mafioso who will CC the Sheriff. It would be to risky having the Consort do it and the risks far exceed the reward.

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Slaol, you really have the non-sense machine working in full gear.

TDL, are you sure we'll have the body count to do that? I don't want to not vote if we might lose. Plus, Slaol and his ramblings are annoying me.

What does it mean to do a game EM style? I'm smart but I don't know all the abbreviations yet.

Yeah, sherrif outing tonight forces doc on him and gives mafia free reign on anyone else.

If Slaol is mafia (not certain but suspicious enough to lynch), then look at his known town for other mafia.

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Slaol, you really have the non-sense machine working in full gear.

TDL, are you sure we'll have the body count to do that? I don't want to not vote if we might lose. Plus, Slaol and his ramblings are annoying me.

What does it mean to do a game EM style? I'm smart but I don't know all the abbreviations yet.

Yeah, sherrif outing tonight forces doc on him and gives mafia free reign on anyone else.

If Slaol is mafia (not certain but suspicious enough to lynch), then look at his known town for other mafia.

EM = Epic Mafia, my home grounds, were I worked and trained to participate in the legendary FMs of SC2Mafia.com.

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Unvote because he gave me my first sig

creedkingsx
March 7th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Lot of spam.
idc, :>

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 08:19 PM
It seems like there is a consensus not to vote today.

I haven't done epic mafia.

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Titus

ermergerd why you sheep

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Here is my story of EM.
First I was but a noob, I had played SC2Mafia before, yet I was but a standard scrub who played off chance instead of skill. Yet when I got to Epic Mafia, I lost quite a bit, not knowing how to play off skill my win-rate was forced off shitty chance and piggybacking allies. Yet one day I decided not to do chance and actually think. I won that game as a Citizen when both the Doctor and Cop had died. From then on I continued my brutal training, working day and night, rain and shine until finally, I had a 68% win-rate. Then I dominated SC2Mafia, learning out to incorporate both chance, and skill to work together. By doing this, I discovered WIFOM. I began playing all my games using these three elements, and my win rate in EM rose to 82%. I continued playing and my win-rate was steady. When I came to the legendary SC2Mafia.com to play FMs, I got carried away, unsure of the meta these people used, and seeing confusing set ups with random roles -almost every game in EM was all defined- I lost my footing. Yet I and slowly finding it again, and soon, I will be a god.

A god of Mafia...

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Here is my story of EM.
First I was but a noob, I had played SC2Mafia before, yet I was but a standard scrub who played off chance instead of skill. Yet when I got to Epic Mafia, I lost quite a bit, not knowing how to play off skill my win-rate was forced off shitty chance and piggybacking allies. Yet one day I decided not to do chance and actually think. I won that game as a Citizen when both the Doctor and Cop had died. From then on I continued my brutal training, working day and night, rain and shine until finally, I had a 68% win-rate. Then I dominated SC2Mafia, learning out to incorporate both chance, and skill to work together. By doing this, I discovered WIFOM. I began playing all my games using these three elements, and my win rate in EM rose to 82%. I continued playing and my win-rate was steady. When I came to the legendary SC2Mafia.com to play FMs, I got carried away, unsure of the meta these people used, and seeing confusing set ups with random roles -almost every game in EM was all defined- I lost my footing. Yet I and slowly finding it again, and soon, I will be a god.

A god of Mafia...

this is why I always douse you n1 and ignite n2 on sc2mafia

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:24 PM
this is why I always douse you n1 and ignite n2 on sc2mafia

I do not recall this happening before.

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 08:25 PM
It wasn't the first suggestion not to vote Orpz. :S I've always been straight with what I was thinking. Now, I go along with the group's agreed plan and I'm sheeping worthy of a vote. :S This particular game makes no sense.

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:25 PM
I do not recall this happening before.

:smile:

@Titus

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Lol I tried to put that as my sig but I realized there is no room for it.

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Talk people. I EM the days were only like, 7 minutes. We have alot of time, so that means mroe conversation, more scum hunting. Lets do this!

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Can we send private messages through the host?

I have to go in a little while possibly.

Cryptonic
March 7th, 2013, 08:36 PM

Nope.

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:36 PM
It wasn't the first suggestion not to vote Orpz. :S I've always been straight with what I was thinking. Now, I go along with the group's agreed plan and I'm sheeping worthy of a vote. :S This particular game makes no sense.

BUT NONE OF THE SUGGESTIONS WERE YOU!

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:37 PM

I have to go in a little while possibly.

In EM we had no PMs in this set up, this the exact same thing as classic except this has a Consort instead of a second Mafioso! We can do fine! I got my EM win-rate in this set up!

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 08:40 PM
TDL, how likely is it that both Slaol and Orpz are mafia? Divide and conquer strategy? I saw something sorta similar in the other FM I played.

Slaol
TDL, how likely is it that both Slaol and Orpz are mafia? Divide and conquer strategy? I saw something sorta similar in the other FM I played.

YOU ARE SO BAD AT THIS GAME!

TheDarkestLight
I just won another game in EM, yet this time I was the Mafioso. I had my partner cc Cop and we then killed the Cop -known as a sac for those of you who don't know- I instantly pushed the Town against him and got him lynched. The following day it was a 2v1 and the guys suspected each other and left me with the hammer vote.

Watch out for a possible sac guys...

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Slaol, I'm not bad but I am inexperienced. In the other FM I played, I was the only one who suspected the terrorist. I do that by throwing out everything and seeing what sticks.

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:43 PM

The Mafia rarely divided in EM, which is what allowed people to find them so easily. I honestly have to say set ups were the scum don't know each other is helpful as it reduces scum buddying greatly, yet it reduces coordination, which the minority needs. The best plan is to coordinate with your ally, yet don't pay attention to who he is, which is what I always did in EM as a Mafioso.

Also I highly doubt they are doing that since it takes huge amounts of coordination and there has been no night chat yet.

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Slaol, I'm not bad but I am inexperienced. In the other FM I played, I was the only one who suspected the terrorist. I do that by throwing out everything and seeing what sticks.

GOOD! YOU PLAY LIKE MYSELF! WELCOME TO MVP STATUS! TOO BAD I CAN'T FIND A REASON TO CALL YOU TOWN!

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Titus please use an avatar or else you're mafia

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:45 PM
I'm waiting for creed's thoughts.

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:46 PM
#1 rule of EM. Lynch the no-avi.

Slaol
Titus please use an avatar or else you're mafia

THIS IS NOT A SOUND REASON TO LYNCH SOMEONE, PLEASE ANALYZE HIS POSTS ORPZ!

Slaol
I'm waiting for creed's thoughts.

CREED WON'T BE POSTING THOUGHTS!

BTW

CREEDKINGSX!

Slaol
RLVG!

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:47 PM
CREED WON'T BE POSTING THOUGHTS!

BTW

CREEDKINGSX!

Creed doesn't think... He knows...

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Creed doesn't think... He knows...

ACCEPTED!

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Hmm, creed is here yet isn't posting.

Scummy....

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Hmm, creed is here yet isn't posting.

Scummy....

WRONG! L2META!

Titus
Apparently, you (Slaol) are throwing out there that I'm mafia.

Of course, that means doc you shouldn't heal me/Slaol. I'd love to keep playing but mafia will keep conflict if they are smart. Since there's pretty much nothing I can do to convince Slaol that I'm innocent, and my annoyance with him is known, mafia will likely target someone other than us two. If I die, well shoot but at least the town is not losing doctor.

... putting together an avatar.

RVLG is European. He likely will not post for a few hours at most.

TheDarkestLight
WRONG! L2META!

Meta was never used in EM.

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:50 PM

Of course, that means doc you shouldn't heal me/Slaol. I'd love to keep playing but mafia will keep conflict if they are smart. Since there's pretty much nothing I can do to convince Slaol that I'm innocent, and my annoyance with him is known, mafia will likely target someone other than us two. If I die, well shoot but at least the town is not losing doctor.

WRONG, RLVG GAMES WITH ME AND IS MOSTLY ONLINE RIGHT NOW! WAY TO DEFEND YOUR ALLY!

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:50 PM

Doc claim ccing Orpz.

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 08:51 PM
and my annoyance with him is known

IT IS? FRANKLY I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:51 PM

Okay this is extremely important in determining if you're Mafia or not.
What is your role?????

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:52 PM

Legit.

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:53 PM
2nd person = scummy. Everyone other than extreme noobs -which Slaol is not in that category- knows what they are thinking. Don't tell them what they are thinking.

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 08:54 PM
I am not doctor. However, I do not feel it would be beneficial to early claim role. However, I will claim very early day 2 Orpz. I have said as much when TDL suggested I was sherrif.

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 08:55 PM
TDL, are you claiming doctor? If so, that logically gives us 50/50 with Orpz and TDL being mafia.

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:56 PM
I am not doctor. However, I do not feel it would be beneficial to early claim role. However, I will claim very early day 2 Orpz. I have said as much when TDL suggested I was sherrif.

Do not claim D2 unless you ARE Sheriff, or you are a Mafioso/Consort trying to CC Sheriff. All other claims that day will be taken as scummy. -Other than a Doctor outing his heal in the result of a NK-.

If there is a NK, and two Sheriffs claim, and they both, or one of them, has a guilty then its pretty much auto win.

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 08:57 PM

Titus claims Sheriff. Citizens wouldn't gaf about role claiming Day 1 when requested. gg no re

and TDL already claimed Citizen. minus town points for not paying attention!

TheDarkestLight
TDL, are you claiming doctor? If so, that logically gives us 50/50 with Orpz and TDL being mafia.

I am not claiming Doctor, check my list. Herp derp.

Orpz
Titus is no longer mafia, he has an avatar now

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:58 PM
We need to stop role claiming, this will allow the Mafia to know better who to RB and kill.

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Titus is no longer mafia, he has an avatar now

An avatar withsomeone dressed like a made-man.

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Correction. Titus is no longer mafia... SHE has an avatar now. ;) I googled female spy images and I liked this one the best although it really doesn't look female.

Sorry TDL was confused about some of your statements, that makes sense now.

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Correction. Titus is no longer mafia... SHE has an avatar now. ;) I googled female spy images and I liked this one the best although it really doesn't look female.

You're female? Herp derp.

Anyway I'm going to sleep now.

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Yeah host sent rolecard in the other FM we played suggesting I was a man with a family. I rolled with it. ;)

Slaol

Correction. Titus is no longer mafia... SHE has an avatar now.

SHE.

SHE.

Well hello....

Slaol
BACK TO CAPS!

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 09:02 PM
SHE

Titus claims Consort

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 09:03 PM
No. I claim female, not consort. Geez.

Btw, TDL there is no NK in this setup (supposing NK = Neutral Killer).

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 09:03 PM

NIGHT KILL!

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Orpz. I missed a post by you. I do not claim any role at this time. It is in the town's best interest if I do not. That's all I have said. I just claim I'm a woman. I kinda got tired of everyone saying Titus... he did that.

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Gotta go. Cards with the in-laws offline.

Will be back later/early tomorrow. I'm on the US west coast.

TheDarkestLight
March 7th, 2013, 09:11 PM

I came back to check of creed posted. I see this and facepalm. NK = No-kill.

Orpz
LOL I'm kidding :)

Take care, fellow West Coast

TheDarkestLight
Anyway I'm going for realz now.

creedkingsx
March 7th, 2013, 09:17 PM
I already posted.
:|

creedkingsx
March 7th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Slaol is spamming excessive.
He doesn't, normally, do this as either town or Mafia.

Orps derps a lot. town.

TDL is trying very hard to appear town by follow(sheep)ing. i.e. asking for my thoughts specifically. Something that Damus tends to do a lot as scum. Note for the back of my head.

Other thoughts are sparse and irrelevant due to the massive amount of spam.

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 09:22 PM

Orps derps a lot. town.

TDL is trying very hard to appear town by follow(sheep)ing. i.e. asking for my thoughts specifically. Something that Damus tends to do a lot as scum. Note for the back of my head.

:wondering:

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 10:48 PM

Orps derps a lot. town.

yes
RLVG

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 10:57 PM
yes
RLVG

Wut?

creedkingsx
March 7th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Playerlist:
1. Orpz
2. Slaol
3. TheDarkestLight
4. Bunny
5. creedkingsx
6. RLVG
7. Titus

wut

Orpz
March 7th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Wut?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 11:03 PM
wut

what?

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 11:05 PM
RLVG is in Europe and that's probably why he hasn't posted. Jeez. What is with this group?

Slaol
March 7th, 2013, 11:07 PM
RLVG is in Europe and that's probably why he hasn't posted. Jeez. What is with this group?

I already answered this. RLVG is online at this time almost 100% of the time. I game with him literally almost every night. Is absence is not excusable.

creedkingsx
March 7th, 2013, 11:22 PM

This excuse gets used often and is easily defeated by the fact that there are a lot of non-NA players that are frequently on at all times of the day.

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 11:27 PM
So if a lot of Europeans work the night shift, all are expected to. That makes sense. Not.

That being said, RVLG needs to post a fair amount at the appropriate European time or I will join this lynch train.

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 11:34 PM
I'm going to bed. Good luck everyone. Have fun. Try not to lynch town.

RLVG
March 8th, 2013, 01:19 AM
WRONG, RLVG GAMES WITH ME AND IS MOSTLY ONLINE RIGHT NOW! WAY TO DEFEND YOUR ALLY!

I already answered this. RLVG is online at this time almost 100% of the time. I game with him literally almost every night. Is absence is not excusable.

Lol, 4 hours ago would be 5 on the morning. At some nights I just can't sleep.

Currently it's 09:17, I'm kind of sick so I'll be staying around instead of going to that study place.

Now, for the day chat... What the fuck? Am I being schizophrenic, or is everyone literally different today?
I see nothing but a pure entity of spam.

creedkingsx
March 8th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Now, for the day chat... What the fuck? Am I being schizophrenic, or is everyone literally different today?

Glad I am not the only one.
Welcome aboard.

TheDarkestLight
March 8th, 2013, 06:39 AM
I am here for like five minutes so I'll make it quick.

First off, I asked for your thoughts exactly because I saw you were the one who was currently in this chat. Also, I will remind you that I am not Damus. Also it hasn't been 100% spam, we got out a few strats, and roles, and I already have a hypothesis on who the scum is. The thing that might change that is what happens tonight, and tommorow, after then I believe I will almost certainly know who the scum is.

Cryptonic
March 8th, 2013, 06:54 AM
UPDATE: I forgot I am going out for dinner tonight a half hour before day ends.
Day will be ending 1 hour early because of this ^^; My apologies.

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 08:17 AM
I'm off to school. What do you guys (TDL excluded, he already answered) think about lynching today? I'm all for it because a mislynch wouldn't screw us like it would the next day. I'm not confident in my ability to save someone because there's a Consort and a Mafioso :(.

And if you guys support it, you should do a role call.

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 08:29 AM
RLVG, I am going to summarize the major events in my humble opinion. Feel free to chime in if I forget something. I am also going to color code them to indicate my thoughts. Pink will be suspicious, blue will be town friendly. I am not using red and green because of their association with voting and questions.

I do not like that two experienced players cannot post due to all the spam.

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 08:31 AM
As to the lynch question, I am not sure that is a good idea but I will go along with the group.

Bunny
March 8th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Those 2 "experienced" players are choosing not to post because theyre either scum or lazy.. If you loook past the caps locks, there isn't that much spam and actually a fair amount of good disussion going on. They just need to pacticipate!

Bunny
March 8th, 2013, 08:42 AM
participate*

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 08:47 AM
I RETURN! I WOULD LIKE RO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION ON MY REFUSAL TO ROLE CALL PLEASE!!

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 08:48 AM
I RETURN! I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION ON MY REFUSAL TO ROLE CALL PLEASE!!

FIX'D!

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Lol, 4 hours ago would be 5 on the morning. At some nights I just can't sleep.

Currently it's 09:17, I'm kind of sick so I'll be staying around instead of going to that study place.

THIS POST SUCKS ON MANY LEVELS!!

Bunny
March 8th, 2013, 08:59 AM
also, if you look at SFM61, sloal spammed in all caps, that seems to be the only time hes done that and he was scum.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 09:05 AM
also, if you look at SFM61, sloal spammed in all caps, that seems to be the only time hes done that and he was scum.

I LIKE TO PASS MY TYPES OF SPAMMING AROUND TO DIFFERENT ROLES SO THAT I CAN NOT BE TRACKED BASED ON SPAM!!

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Bunny can you post your order of suspicions? I am working on a huge post to get the "experienced" players through the spam. I want EVERYONE contributing, no excuses.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Bunny can you post your order of suspicions? I am working on a huge post to get the "experienced" players through the spam. I want EVERYONE contributing, no excuses.

EXPERIENCED PLAYERS ARE ALREADY THROUGH THE SPAM. THEY UNDERSTAND THE USE OF SPAM.

Bunny
March 8th, 2013, 09:18 AM

wtf does this even mean, get them through the spam?

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Leave them no excuse as to why they aren't contributing. I'm pretending like that line is true.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 09:19 AM
wtf does this even mean, get them through the spam?

TITUS IS MAFIA BUNNY! DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Leave them no excuse as to why they aren't contributing. I'm pretending like that line is true.

IT ISN'T

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Slaol, we know experienced players can read through this. However, we should cut off all avenues of BS that can be cut off as soon as possible. Now, if only I could stop the annoying all caps and ridiculous, baseless, fingerpointing we might get somewhere.

Bunny
March 8th, 2013, 09:23 AM
lol.. like i said, theyre not contributing cuz theyre scum or they have shit to do!

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Slaol, we know experienced players can read through this. However, we should cut off all avenues of BS that can be cut off as soon as possible. Now, if only I could stop the annoying all caps and ridiculous, baseless, fingerpointing we might get somewhere.

Baseless? One moment, let me quote some things

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 09:26 AM
lol.. like i said, theyre not contributing cuz theyre scum or they have shit to do!

Creed doesn't contribute when Town. Fact
Bunny is Town Bunny
RLVG doesn't handle FoS well and likely left after seeing mine on him.
Titus done contradicted herself
Slaol, who knows but him
TDL talks more as Town.
Orpz is being Town Orpz

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Easier to trap them as scum by giving them a summary of events and asking for their thoughts. No thoughts = likely scum. If you disagree, at least I am contributing to town by putting my thoughts on the forum for all to see. I want EVERYONE contributing though. Those who suggest mafia are mafia are almost certainly town. Those who seem to dive after townies *cough* Slaol *cough* are likely mafia.

How have I gone against myself? *is confused*

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Easier to trap them as scum by giving them a summary of events and asking for their thoughts. No thoughts = likely scum. If you disagree, at least I am contributing to town by putting my thoughts on the forum for all to see. I want EVERYONE contributing though. Those who suggest mafia are mafia are almost certainly town. Those who seem to dive after townies *cough* Slaol *cough* are likely mafia.

How have I gone against myself? *is confused*

Yes, because no town has ever called another town mafia before. Titus, this post appears that you think you are somewhat confirmed town based on treating my FoS as if it is the most absurd thing ever when I actually have already stated my reason.

/discuss

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 09:31 AM
I'm not paying attention to ANY of your suspicions, as you are trolling bad. I'm not posting as if I am confirmed town. I'm posting as if I am town. You have given NO evidence of me being suspicious.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 09:32 AM
I'm not paying attention to ANY of your suspicions, as you are trolling bad. I'm not posting as if I am confirmed town. I'm posting as if I am town. You have given NO evidence of me being suspicious.

False. Go reread the day mrs. 'Im gonna help everyone know what happened'. I guarantee anyone that was actually doing that would have caught it.

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 09:39 AM
If it's so easy to catch, you can easily post it. There is no real evidence of me being suspicious.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 09:43 AM
If it's so easy to catch, you can easily post it. There is no real evidence of me being suspicious.

Titus has claimed 'more trying to dictate what RLVG and Creed think than actually help them state their own opinions'

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 09:45 AM
I have never stated what they think. I'm trying to force them into voicing an opinion to scum hunt.

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 09:57 AM
This post describes the events that have occurred. Then there are subboxes for each player, in the order mentioned on the first page. I included a lot to let anyone determine what they think is important. My color coded thoughts will be in another post.

1 - Slaol is spammy in all caps
2 - Orpz TDL and Slaol all call for rolecall without having revealed roles at this point. I am not sure if any were serious.
3 - TDL claims citizen and posts two hypothetical role lists (he changes out the mafioso). Those lists are...
Mafioso: creedkingsx / Slaol
Citizen: Slaol -who else is better for this spot?-/ creedkingsx

4 - Titus refuses to confirm or deny being sherrif.
5 - Orpz claims doctor, suggests and votes to lynch Slaol.
6 - Slaol says lynch day 1 is not smart, and doctor should at least be somewhat confident in his ability to save people. Votes to lynch Orpz.
7 - Bunny questions doc claim in her only productive post until RLVG starts posting.
8 - Titus claims both Orpz and Slaol look suspicious and asks for reasoning why a lynch is beneficial day 1.
9 - Orpz explains and Titus follows by voting Slaol but not fullheartedly. Titus was annoyed with his spam and shouting in all caps (in character annoyance only LOL).
10 - Slaol claims by my vote mafia has hammer.
11 - That is quickly debunked by Titus and TDL (TDL modifying Titus's original belief his statement was scum evidence, which isn't necessarily true).
12 - Slaol spams that Titus claimed mafia.
13 - Slaol votes Titus based on Titus's responses to his posts.
14 - TDL suggests we do not lynch but scum hunt on day 1.
15 - Slaol says he is fine with this strategy but doesn't unvote. Also, he insists Titus is scum and that he called it on day 1.
16 - Orpz encourages roleclaim.
17 - TDL says no roleclaim today. Sherrif on day 2. Everyone on day 3.
18 - Creedking posts that Slaol is suspicious.
19 - Orpz unvotes because Slaol "gave him his first sig[nature]".
20 - Titus unvotes because a majority seems to be going along with TDL's plan not to lynch.
21 - Orpz votes Titus because of her reasoning.
22 - Titus again repeats why she unvoted.
23 - Orpz then unvotes.
24 - Titus, just theorizing out loud, suggests that Orpz and Slaol may be mafia.
25 - TDL doubts that Orpz and Slaol are coordinating mafia.
26 - Orpz says use an avatar or else you are mafia.
27 - Titus encourages doc not to heal Titus or Slaol due to the conflict between them. The doctor would be better off healing people without conflict.
28 - Slaol comments on the lack of posting by creedking (who appears to be online) and RVLG who does not.
29 - Titus says RLVG is European and that would explain the lack of posting,
30 - Slaol accuses Titus of "defending [her] buddy" by stating RLVG is European.
31 - TDL agrees with the logic that doc should not heal me and that if I get hit, town would not lose doctor.
32 - Orpz wants a roleclaim from Titus.
33 - Titus says not doctor but refuses to claim until early day 2 at the latest.
34 - TDL encourages not to claim on day 2 unless sherrif.
35 - Orpz interprets Titus's behavior as a sherrif claim.
36 - Orpz says Titus is no longer mafia because "he" has an avatar now.
37 - Titus corrects and claims that SHE no longer has an avatar.
38 - Orpz says Titus claims consort.
39 - Titus says that she claims female, not consort. Jeez.
40 - Titus refuses to deny or claim sherrif because being silent is "in the best interests of the town".
41 - Creedkingsx posts some initial thoughts, but is himpered by the spam.
42 - Orpz votes RLVG due to lack of posts.
20 - Titus unvotes because a majority seems to be going along with TDL's plan not to lynch.
23 - Orpz then unvotes.
24 - Titus, just theorizing out loud, suggests that Orpz and Slaol may be mafia.
27 - Titus encourages doc not to heal Titus or Slaol due to the conflict between them. The doctor would be better off healing people without conflict.
28 - Slaol comments on the lack of posting by creedking (who appears to be online) and RVLG who does not.
30 - Slaol accuses Titus of "defending [her] buddy" by stating RLVG is European.
31 - TDL agrees with the logic that doc should not heal me and that if I get hit, town would not lose doctor.
33 - Titus says not doctor but refuses to claim until early day 2 at the latest.
40 - Titus refuses to deny or claim sherrif because being silent is "in the best interests of the town".
44 - TDL claims to have nearly figured out who scum is.
45 - Orpz reiterates that he's not confident he can save someone.
46 - Bunny suggests that the lack of posting by creedking and RLVG is a scumtell.
47 - Bunny also suggests the only time Slaol has spammed like this was when he was scum.
48 - Slaol tries to put forth "evidence" that Titus is scum, but lacks any real evidence for about a page and a half. His "evidence" is misconstruing practically everything out of Titus's mouth.

2 - Orpz TDL and Slaol all call for rolecall without having revealed roles at this point. I am not sure if any were serious.
5 - Orpz claims doctor, suggests and votes to lynch Slaol.
7 - Bunny questions doc claim in her only productive post until RLVG starts posting.
19 - Orpz unvotes because Slaol "gave him his first sig[nature]".
23 - Orpz then unvotes.
45 - Orpz reiterates that he's not confident he can save someone.

1 - Constantly spammy All Caps
6 - Slaol says lynch day 1 is not smart, and doctor should at least be somewhat confident in his ability to save people. Votes to lynch Orpz.
15 - Slaol says he is fine with this strategy [to not vote anyone] but doesn't unvote. Also, he insists Titus is scum and that he called it on day 1.
48 - Slaol tries to put forth "evidence" that Titus is scum, but lacks any real evidence for about a page and a half. His "evidence" is misconstruing practically everything out of Titus's mouth.

3 - TDL claims citizen and posts two hypothetical role lists (he changes out the mafioso). Those lists are...

11 - That is quickly debunked by Titus and TDL (TDL modifying Titus's original belief his statement was scum evidence, which isn't necessarily true).
14 - TDL suggests we do not lynch but scum hunt on day 1.
17 - TDL says no roleclaim today. Sherrif on day 2. Everyone on day 3.

46 - Bunny suggests that the lack of posting by creedking and RLVG is a scumtell.
47 - Bunny also suggests the only time Slaol has spammed like this was when he was scum.

18 - Creedking posts that Slaol is suspicious.
41 - Creedkingsx posts some initial thoughts, but is himpered by the spam.

Has no significant posts of value, as he was hindered by the spam.

4 - Titus refuses to confirm or deny being sherrif.
8 - Titus claims both Orpz and Slaol look suspicious and asks for reasoning why a lynch is beneficial day 1.
9 - Orpz explains and Titus follows by voting Slaol but not fullheartedly. Titus was annoyed with his spam and shouting in all caps (in character annoyance only LOL).
23 - Orpz then unvotes.
23 - Orpz then unvotes.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 10:07 AM
1- meh
2- wrong, i directly said no role call. l2read
6- a vote doesn't a lynch make
10- they did, unless there was a mafia among my 2 voters. fact
12- you are mafia
13- yea, that is how one votes in response to pressure, you should know that seeing as you have described your gameplay as being one like mine.
15- I see no reason to unvote, votes are a tool to gauge reaction. you are scum, gg
28- maybe you should explain what i said about those two not posting..
30- the 'european time difference' is an excuse, and a weak one at that. RLVG said something about being sick which might be worth more, but he is online at the time you said he wouldnt be almost 100% of the time. Also a while back it was shown somewhere that RLVG is the only one above me in visits to/time spent on the site. RLVG is here, always.
48- I put forth evidence, evidence you have chosen to not seek. Why? Because it might hurt your cause.
gg

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 10:27 AM
hi guys, im in my school library

Titus, by saying it's in Town's best interest not to claim, you're already claiming TPR. A citizen wouldn't be so secretive about role.
So you're either CCing me (in which case I will vote you because you are scum) or claiming Sheriff. You may see this as antitown, but I see this as protown because if someone CC's we'll have a lead on scum, and if there are no CC's we'll have 2 confirmed Town and a 40% chance of Mafia lynch on day 1.

FoS list:
Titus - If doesn't claim power role, is scum
RLVG - no thoughts on the game, is discouraged by the field of dicks (which held kinda good info)

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 10:36 AM
I could also be wifoming sherrif Orpz. Mafia would obviously want to target sherrif/doctor. I could be allowing the real sherrif to operate by providing him/her with cover by not disclosing.

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Correct answer

Bunny
March 8th, 2013, 10:38 AM
ok so a bit of free time at work:

Scum: TDL, RLVG
Town: Bunny, Orpz, Sloal, Titus, Creed

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Bunny, why TDL as scum? My read is saying very pro town but the last time that happened I the guy I thought was pro town was the demolitionist.

Please elaborate.

Bunny
March 8th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Bunny, why TDL as scum? My read is saying very pro town but the last time that happened I the guy I thought was pro town was the demolitionist.

Please elaborate.

he wanted a rolecall asap and claim citizen. Also his playing.

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 11:05 AM
I have chosen to seek all of the evidence. Slaol's "evidence" is I believe Titus is guilty, or that you don't understand my playing. That's not evidence of guilt. That's evidence I don't think like you. Nothing more. Anyone can go back, with semi-relative precision, to find their own facts. I'm done arguing with you until you find a specific suspicious statement.

Here are my suspicions.

Suspicious behavior

1) Very Fast Roleclaim
2) Encouraging Early Lynch
3) Not confident he can save someone
4) Voting people based on irrelevant information (such as lack of avatar)

Neutral

Encouraged roleclaim. This helps doctor/sheriff but also helps mafia.

Positive Information
1) Has been very logical with his reasoning, even if I don't always agree.
2) No one has counterclaimed doctor.
3) Is analyzing posts as he sees them.
4) Listens to other players.

Conclusion: Likely town but not off suspicious radar.

Suspicious Behavior

1) Spamming a lot.
2) Accusing Orpz with little evidence.
3) Then jumping to me with no evidence.
4) Saying RLVG are mafia with little to no posting.
5) So many claims of mafia are going to create chaos.
6) That many mafia are impossible obviously.
7) This seems to be creating dissention, which only is positive for mafia.

Neutral

1) Claims doesn't want roleclaim.

Good

1) Is active and spouting out theories (even if they have no evidence).

Conclusion: Likely mafia, but I'm not certain for some reason. That's more of a gut feeling.

Negative Facts
1) Quickly lists roles, very unlikely but could have been trying to force sheriff out of the open.

Neutral
1) Obviously in favor of early role call.
2) Reads very pro town, but the last one I got that read from was Glip in Terrorist's Revenge and he was not town.

[color=blue]Good
1) Actively post theories and suggestions
2) Uses logic and does not rush to judgment
2) Applies logic to those suggestions.

1) The majority of her posts are so and so is suspicious.

Neutral
1) I've heard she's much more of a gut feeler than massive logic poster like me, which makes 1 less suspicious IMO.

Good
1) She's giving opinions.
Conclusion: Unknown lacks clear read

[b]Conclusion: Unknown leaning mafia, too little info to read. Trying to change that.

Appears to be sheriff or wifoming sheriff to throw off mafia.

Bunny
March 8th, 2013, 11:09 AM
How are my posts soso. all you've done is reiterate what has happened and sheep votes... good job round of applause. I don't find your posts to be logical i find them to redundant. we know what has happened, we need to move forward on that, not dwell on it for a bazillion posts.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 11:12 AM
How are my posts soso. all you've done is reiterate what has happened and sheep votes... good job round of applause. I don't find your posts to be logical i find them to redundant. we know what has happened, we need to move forward on that, not dwell on it for a bazillion posts.

Bunny is proven 'not giving a fuck'

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Bunny, at first, most of your posts were just saying so and so is suspicious. And I can understand you not finding my posts logical. Fine. I disagree with you, so apparently we are not on the same wavelength. We should work so we can get on the same wavelength. Agreed?

Slaol, Bunny's last post proves she gives a fuck, like you. Just because you have a theory Slaol doesn't mean it's proven.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Bunny, at first, most of your posts were just saying so and so is suspicious. And I can understand you not finding my posts logical. Fine. I disagree with you, so apparently we are not on the same wavelength. We should work so we can get on the same wavelength. Agreed?

Slaol, Bunny's last post proves she gives a fuck, like you. Just because you have a theory Slaol doesn't mean it's proven.

Yet.

Bunny
March 8th, 2013, 11:22 AM

you yourself asked me for my list of suspicious people...........................................

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 11:28 AM
That wasn't the posts I was referring to. Now I understand the confusion. I was referring to Posts 151 and 156. Those were some of your first posts. I apologize for the confusion.

Those 2 "experienced" players are choosing not to post because theyre either scum or lazy.. If you loook past the caps locks, there isn't that much spam and actually a fair amount of good disussion going on. They just need to pacticipate!

At the time of those posts, not so much currently, you had posted little and most of your posts were fingerpointing.

Bunny
March 8th, 2013, 11:30 AM
That wasn't the posts I was referring to. Now I understand the confusion. I was referring to Posts 151 and 156. Those were some of your first posts. I apologize for the confusion.

At the time of those posts, not so much currently, you had posted little and most of your posts were fingerpointing.

because its day 1. there is nothing else to go off of!

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Ok. Fair enough. I'll suppose that my labeling of you're early accusations is just differences in how we play the game for now.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 11:37 AM

Says I can't act as if Titus and Orpz are Town unless I am Mafia to know they aren't. Then is mostly blindly following TDL's play as he is Town to her.

Are you scummy and this was a contradiction, or do you have a good explanation?

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 11:41 AM
TDL used logic to suggest an assumption I had was false. I am not sure what the correct reasoning is. Yet, mafia would need 4 votes to hammer. That means knowing both of us are town. It would have been too early to confirm that if not mafia.

Yet, TDL in that instance said that if Slaol suspicious as mafia. That would mean that mafia would not necessarily be able to hammer because you wouldn't vote for yourself. I did agree with that assessment as well, which caused me to rethink and not be certain of what what happening.

So I asked him for further logic. Nothing suspicious there about asking for an opinion/explanation when presented with conflicting but possibly true information.

Btw, I have a long ways to drive today, so if I am off for an hour or two, do not be alarmed.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 11:46 AM
TDL used logic to suggest an assumption I had was false. I am not sure what the correct reasoning is. Yet, mafia would need 4 votes to hammer. That means knowing both of us are town. It would have been too early to confirm that if not mafia.

Yet, TDL in that instance said that if Slaol suspicious as mafia. That would mean that mafia would not necessarily be able to hammer because you wouldn't vote for yourself. I did agree with that assessment as well, which caused me to rethink and not be certain of what what happening.

So I asked him for further logic. Nothing suspicious there about asking for an opinion/explanation when presented with conflicting but possibly true information.

Btw, I have a long ways to drive today, so if I am off for an hour or two, do not be alarmed.

Not satisfied.

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Well, you're not my lover so I don't care. [/joke]

Seriously, I'm out for at least an hour and a half most likely. I have a long, very important drive to make IRL.

RLVG
March 8th, 2013, 12:14 PM
I woke up. I took a rest since I am kind of sickish. I'm now feeling better.

Checking quick, I'm guessing Bunny and Slaol are scum togheter. 8)

Has no significant posts of value, as he was hindered by the spam.
OCD I guess.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 12:18 PM
I woke up. I took a rest since I am kind of sickish. I'm now feeling better.

Checking quick, I'm guessing Bunny and Slaol are scum togheter. 8)

OCD I guess.

RLVG is still scum.

RLVG
March 8th, 2013, 12:21 PM
RLVG is still scum.

As opposed to? Who would I be scum with? You? Either you're the Doc or you're scum.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 12:25 PM
As opposed to? Who would I be scum with? You? Either you're the Doc or you're scum.

Ah yes, because the roles list only includes Doctor and scum. RLVG has claimed Sheriff and all 3 Citizens guys. GGnore, he's got this one.

creedkingsx
March 8th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Creed doesn't contribute when Town. Fact
Bunny is Town Bunny
RLVG doesn't handle FoS well and likely left after seeing mine on him.
Titus done contradicted herself
Slaol, who knows but him
TDL talks more as Town.
Orpz is being Town Orpz

False.
Agreed.
Agreed, then disagreed.
Not in a way that indicates him as scum.
I do.
Agreed.
Ehh~

ok so a bit of free time at work:

Scum: TDL, RLVG
Town: Bunny, Orpz, Sloal, Titus, Creed

This seems fair for the moment.

Titus gathering the massive amount of posts is extremely pro-town. No scum would ever waste time with something such as that.
Orpz has a funky vibe coming from him, but I am willing to let that slide for the moment.
You are upset with me, immediate indicator that you are town.
What Slaol is doing is useless as scum. See clementine Town-Jester WIFOM.
Creed is upset with Slaol. Town.

TDL is reluctant to be active.
RLVG plays a fair card, but I am reluctant to place him as town.

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Creed's post seem scummy, which means he is Town.

creedkingsx
March 8th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Seems legit

Slaol
March 8th, 2013, 12:59 PM
TDL is reluctant to be active.

TDL was active earlier, but kind of wanted the day to end. I forgive his inactivity if he shows back up with more reasonable points since basically everything said earlier was pro-town.

Titus's contradiction was attacking my trust for him (that lasted a long time), then instantly buddys with TDL. TDL = Town, Titus = Mafia

TheDarkestLight
March 8th, 2013, 01:43 PM
I have returned from school and have a few things to say.

First off, the claim that Titus is buddying me: I noticed this and dismissed it due to Titus's inexperiance, new players generally tend to sheep/follow/buddy more experianced players, especially those who seem townish to them.
Second, role claiming: I made a mistake in claiming my role and -I think- making Orpz and Slaol claim theirs, this allows the scum to know exactly what everyone is already practically, and puts our Sheriff in risk. No more claiming until tommorow. No lynch today, no lynch tommorow -unless there is no-kill-.
Third, Bunny's accusation: Nothing big, I already listed Bunny as a possible Consort -because meta- and I am not surprised I was thrown onto the scum table by her.

All I got for now, let me remember a few things and I'll have more.

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 04:25 PM
I am home. Catching up now

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 04:29 PM
No lynch today, no lynch tommorow -unless there is no-kill-.

Discourages lynching. Confirmed scum.

TheDarkestLight
March 8th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Discourages lynching. Confirmed scum.

Let me restate the plan I had.

D1: Scum hunt and stuff.
N1: Doc heal who they think is gonna die and Sheriff check a scummy person.
D2: Sheriff outs inno/guilty, if no cc we lynch guilties, if there is a cc we don't lynch and cross check -if possible-
N2: Doctor heals one of the Sheriffs -to prevent saccing- Sheriff cross checks.
D3: Sheriffs out new leads -unless RBed- and we lynch between Sheriffs, relies on D1 scum hunting and who they claimed as what.
N3: Whatever happens then.
D4: Lynch last Mafia, should be obvious based off voting paterns.

TheDarkestLight
March 8th, 2013, 04:49 PM
I am in no way discouraging lynching for the whole of this game. The lynch today is just a god awful idea.

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Mislynch on Day 3 = gg
D1 Lynch on the scummiest person is better, imo.

TheDarkestLight
March 8th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Mislynch on Day 3 = gg
D1 Lynch on the scummiest person is better, imo.

No it is not. If we lynch the Sheriff we might as well give up, I'm not even kidding. The only reason I might consider lynching today is because three people already claimed technically and the Mafia will know most of the roles, if not all.

Yet I still stand by waiting.

TheDarkestLight
March 8th, 2013, 05:05 PM
I see RLVG browsing this thread. I wish to see his current thoughts. This could give me all the info I need on the roles according to players.

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 05:06 PM
No it is not. If we lynch the Sheriff we might as well give up, I'm not even kidding. The only reason I might consider lynching today is because three people already claimed technically and the Mafia will know most of the roles, if not all.

Yet I still stand by waiting.

Why would the Sheriff be the scummiest person? I'm not talking about a random lynch here lol

"If we lynch the Sheriff we might as well give up"
On day 3 wasn't your plan to pick between Sheriffs? Your statement applies more to your plan because Town loses if you lynch the Sheriff. Whereas in Day 1 if we derp a lynch, it'll be on a Citizen (Power role would claim), and we can still win.

TheDarkestLight
March 8th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Why would the Sheriff be the scummiest person? I'm not talking about a random lynch here lol

"If we lynch the Sheriff we might as well give up"
On day 3 wasn't your plan to pick between Sheriffs? Your statement applies more to your plan because Town loses if you lynch the Sheriff. Whereas in Day 1 if we derp a lynch, it'll be on a Citizen (Power role would claim), and we can still win.

Yet if we get a PR to claim guess what happens. Kill/RB. You already claimed Doctor, we don't want to have to force the Sheriff to claim this early.

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Yet if we get a PR to claim guess what happens. Kill/RB. You already claimed Doctor, we don't want to have to force the Sheriff to claim this early.

I think we both have a good idea of who the Sheriff is. I wanted to lynch RLVG today, actually.
What do you think his role is?

creedkingsx
March 8th, 2013, 05:11 PM
I'll read this up real quick in a bit and post more thorough posts on what you guys have been saying.

TheDarkestLight
March 8th, 2013, 05:12 PM
I think we both have a good idea of who the Sheriff is. I wanted to lynch RLVG today, actually.
What do you think his role is?

RLVG: Seems to be lurking, is on yet doesn't post. Accused by Slaol. Says he won't read because its all spam. Probably Citizen due to scum spots being taken, yet might be scum incase meta on other is wrong.

Taken directly from my notes in word-pad.

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 05:23 PM
For taking notes in notepad, I will consider you Town :smile:.

Your notes are more than sufficient reason to FoS RLVG, however. Is there someone more scummy in your opinion?

TheDarkestLight
March 8th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Do you wish me to reveal my notes on everyone?

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Do you wish me to reveal my notes on everyone?

I request you keep the power roles safe. I have a good idea of who they are already so revealing them is needless.

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 05:29 PM
:p that was a yes btw

TheDarkestLight
March 8th, 2013, 05:30 PM
I request you keep the power roles safe. I have a good idea of who they are already so revealing them is needless.

Slaol: Seems trolly, spams in all caps, was said that he did that once as scum, claimed Citizen.

Orpz: Thinks I am discouraging lynching, claimed Doctor. Thinks a lynch on D1 is smart, even though we have no info.

Bunny: Thinks I am scum, Consort because meta.

creedkingsx: Says I'm scummy, then proceeds to agree with someone who says I'm town. Seems to be lurking, is on yet doesn't post, apparently this means nothing from others who have meta. Says he'll read posts yet leaves the thread. Mafioso from Consort being taken. Might be a Citizen however.

RLVG: Seems to be lurking, is on yet doesn't post. Accused by Slaol. Says he won't read because its all spam. Probably Citizen due to scum spots being taken, yet might be scum incase meta on other is wrong.

Titus: Nooby, seems to be trying to buddy with me, trying to WIFOM Sheriff.

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 05:35 PM
You have 3 "maybe Citizens" listed,
of those 3, 2 are listed as "Might be scum".

Hypothetically if you were to go with a lynch today, which one would you pick? I'm just curious.

TheDarkestLight
March 8th, 2013, 05:41 PM
I would most likely pick RLVG, due to everyone elses meta that creed normally does what I said.

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 06:08 PM
@Orpz, anyone can claim notes in note pad.

I could claim I copied the following above in notepad. That claim does not make him more town.

@All, I was not buddying with TDL but listening to his logic. I am beginning to think that was a mistake. TDL has already discouraged a day 2 lynch. I think that is a foolish manuever. The only way that could be beneficial is that Doctor guesses right, sherrif claims and no counterclaim from mafia. I don't like that at all.

Suspicious
RLVG
TDL

Neutral
Bunny (I just cannot get a read on her)
Slaol (He's suspicious because he has annoyed me with caps but seems to be real active and attempting [but failing] to help town]
Creed (No real read on him yet either)

Likely Town
Orpz

If I had to lynch, I would probably follow if the group picked either RLVG or TDL. I'd want more information if a neutral was put up. If someone wanted to lynch Orpz, I'd go WTF.

Btw, I should be back for the next hour or so until the day ends.

Cryptonic
March 8th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Day ends in approximately 15 minutes

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Ok, as my last word, I am surprised that I had to leave for about 5 or 6 hours and that there were maybe 15 productive posts. :S I should have had to scramble to get my thoughts up before the day ended.

TheDarkestLight
March 8th, 2013, 06:20 PM
@Orpz, anyone can claim notes in note pad.

I could claim I copied the following above in notepad. That claim does not make him more town.

@All, I was not buddying with TDL but listening to his logic. I am beginning to think that was a mistake. TDL has already discouraged a day 2 lynch. I think that is a foolish manuever. The only way that could be beneficial is that Doctor guesses right, sherrif claims and no counterclaim from mafia. I don't like that at all.

Suspicious
RLVG
TDL

Neutral
Bunny (I just cannot get a read on her)
Slaol (He's suspicious because he has annoyed me with caps but seems to be real active and attempting [but failing] to help town]
Creed (No real read on him yet either)

Likely Town
Orpz

If I had to lynch, I would probably follow if the group picked either RLVG or TDL. I'd want more information if a neutral was put up. If someone wanted to lynch Orpz, I'd go WTF.

Btw, I should be back for the next hour or so until the day ends.

You prove your ignorance. If we don't lynch today we will be in MYLO tommorow. 2v4. AKA if we lynch a Town we lose unless the Doctor is extremelly lucky cause 2v3 after the lynch, then 2v2 the next day, gg. Yet waiting that extra day makes it 2v3 at day, narrowing the game down significantly allowing us to get more insight from who is dead and who said what.

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 06:27 PM
If Doctor is following, he should know exactly who to heal

me you asshole

Titus
March 8th, 2013, 06:28 PM
If this really was ignorance TDL, then others would be voting for their target of choice. The group seems to be unanimous, wait for day 2. In fact, you did not even vote RVLG symbolically. Have the courage of your convictions, vote. Otherwise this seems to be hot air, encouraging jumping the gun and highly suspicious.

Your scenario supposes that

1) Mafia kills tomorrow (doc may heal) That would make 4 v 2
2) Town mistakenly lynches on day 2, If no mistake 3 v 1 and we are still fine
3) Doc then gets it wrong

Far too many assumptions. I will trust the town to make the right move.

Orpz
March 8th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Good night

No lynch today I guess

Cryptonic
March 8th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Night One

Day One has ended. Nobody was lynched!

Players list:
1. Orpz
2. Slaol
3. TheDarkestLight
4. Bunny
5. creedkingsx
6. RLVG
7. Titus

Night One ends in 24 hours, at 8:30 PM EST.
Night actions are required 1 hours before night ends.
Night chat is now open.

Cryptonic
March 9th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Day Two

Night One has ended! Orpz was killed. His role was Doctor.

Roleslist:
Mafioso
Consort
Sheriff
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Players list:
1. Slaol
2. TheDarkestLight
3. Bunny
4. creedkingsx
5. RLVG
6. Titus

Graveyard:
Orpz - Doctor

Day Two ends in 24 hours at 9:00 PM EST.

TheDarkestLight
March 9th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Why the hell did he have to claim...

TheDarkestLight
March 9th, 2013, 07:13 PM
We need a role-blocked claim cause it wasn't on me.

creedkingsx
March 9th, 2013, 07:14 PM
why the hell did they kill him? LOL
Would have been easier to block him and kill someone else. Mafia is stupid.

1. Slaol
2. TheDarkestLight
3. Bunny
4. creedkingsx
5. RLVG
6. Titus

This is our list.

Titus

TheDarkestLight
March 9th, 2013, 07:14 PM
It was still retarded of him to claim...

TheDarkestLight
March 9th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Also lol at how I guessed him right on my list.

Titus
March 9th, 2013, 07:15 PM
I wasn't roleblocked either. Consort would not have hit the doctor probably.

We have 4 v 2.

Why the hell are you voting me?

creedkingsx
March 9th, 2013, 07:16 PM
You are the newest of us. Mafia choosing to kill the doctor rather than blocking and killing someone else is something expected of someone newer.

TheDarkestLight
March 9th, 2013, 07:17 PM
I stand by my plan from yesterday.

Titus
March 9th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Really, killing a known enemy is a newbie role? Mafia kills doctor, sherrif may not want to reveal without knowledge of mafia because sherrif cannot be healed. Just because it's not your wifom doesn't make it new. Mafia might be able to rb sherrif and sail. Too many options here. I don't like such an early vote though.

Titus
March 9th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Plus killing sherrif means mafia cannot claim it. Total fail if that happens.

TheDarkestLight
March 9th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Lynching today is a HORRIBLE idea.

TheDarkestLight
March 9th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Plus killing sherrif means mafia cannot claim it. Total fail if that happens.

I doubt our scum hunting skills.

Titus
March 9th, 2013, 07:23 PM
If our scum hunting skills suck, we are screwed if we lynch today or tomorrow. Doesn't really matter TDL. You are really suspicious. Trying to force early claims and now saying not to lynch.

creedkingsx
March 9th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Role calling is useless. Everyone will just claim Citizen.
What I said, Titus, has nothing to do with WIFOM. It is just intelligent thought. The only person mafia cares about is the Sheriff, everyone else is useless.

Titus
March 9th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Now, the only person mafia cares about is sherrif. You can RB doctor, guess kill and likely get a citizen. Or you can take out known doctor, and rb possible sherrif. More citizens = more room to hide as mafia. Kill sherrif, well that means you have to keep rbing doctor. Consort gets lynched, you are forced to kill the doctor.

Try it the other way. Kill doctor, you constantly have two shots at sherrif unless one mafia gets lynched.

creedkingsx
March 9th, 2013, 07:35 PM
I'd rather possibly kill Sheriff than possibly RB sheriff.
You are little spouting the epitome of stupidity right now.

Although, in your defense, I think you seek simply to be the opposite side of the stance I partake on with the basis that I voted you for your justification.

Which is stupid, selfish and scummy.

I keep my vote as is.

Titus
March 9th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Also, Creed if I was such a newbie mafia... wouldn't my partner stop me from being an idiot? I hate how in this game everyone is thinking that disagreement = stupidity.

Let's play it out.

Your scenario: Night 1 - RB Doc, 1/4 odds of hitting sherrif
Night 2 - RB Doc, 1/3 odds of hitting sherrif

My scenario: Night 1 - Kill Doc, 1/4 odds RB Sherrif
Night 2 - 1/3 odds of killing sherrif, 1/3 odds RB Sherrif

From a pure math standpoint, killing doctor = best move. Yet, you seem to accuse and then call my logic selfish and scummy.

Let's start getting evidence, rather than meta. Who was trolling Orpz? Slaol.
Who is telling us not to lynch, forcing us to guess right tomorrow when mafia has two shots to block sherrif tonight? TDL.
Who has lacked positive contributions? RLVG (Creed is obviously contributing even though I find his contributions being suspicious given the fact I was wifoming/or was actually sherrif.)

Part of me thinks, pure speculation, that mafia missed sherrif. Mafia then knows I WIFOMed sherrif. They assume I am likely sherrif. So first thing they do is accuse trying to draw out sherrif. Creed, your moves are very suspicious in my book.

My suggestion, sherrif should not claim unless they have known mafia. Let's not play into their hands.

Bunny
March 9th, 2013, 07:46 PM
I do have to agree with creed that sheriff would have been a bit of a better kill target. @titus: i think what tdl is getting at by not lynching is that we can't afford to mislynch today. Currently i am still undecided about titus, she does seem scummy tho. My eye is on sloal and rlvg. I'm guessing titus could be consort and then sloal/rlvg is mafioso. ALTHOUGH, consort can kill and block if mafioso dies, so maybe she is a better target. I'll have to wait and see once everyone has posted then i can decide who i'll cast my vote on. If we don't lynch today, the odds are our favor to lynch a scum because there are less people to choose from tomorrow.