PDA

View Full Version : Day 3: End of the Brig

Pages : [1] 2

FM Ferengi
March 4th, 2013, 07:47 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img26/45/supernovakl.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/supernovakl.jpg/)

Last night the brig, which was owned by Navy, was apparently assaulted by the Pirates. During that time, only one member of Marines was inside the brig. Later in the morning, town went to check the brig and found out that Foxy the Silver Fox was killed. Like Hody Jones, he also had his seagull insignia.

Foxy the Silver Fox's role was Jailor.

At the same time, another body was found in the brig. It appears that Jailor was helding Trafalgar Law captive, and before being attacked, he chose to execute his prisoner.

Trafalgar Law's role was Citizen.

In a different corner of the island, Boa Hancock was found dead. There was no doubt about that - she was killed by CP9 agents! The reasons for their actions are still unknown.

Boa Hancock's role was Citizen.

Finally, the town have alredy noticed Nico Robin's long abscence and decided to check her out. But when they came in, they already found her dead. She hanger herself out and committed suicide. Apparently she had no will left to live.

Nico Robin's role was Citizen.

Another issue of newspapar has been delivered to the island. This time, everyone's eyes were on the following article:

sup peeps. befo i get started, i want ta let yall know im a citizen. anyways, i been thinkin bout tha game and summa yall fuckers botha me, yo.

fa one thang, that Urouge guy who wrote tha last artickle did a shit job and is probly evil and shit.

anotha thang is this guy Donquixote Donflamingo. wut the fuck kinda name is donkey flamingo anyway? ima jus call him donkey. anyway, donkey be lurkin and shit. he posted like one time on day 2 and all he said wuz that hed give observations latuh, and he nevuh even gave them. fuck that noise. i thank donkey is scummy as hell. we should lynch his ass, most def.

anotha dude that be rustlin my jimmies is this gecko moria mothafucka. who he think he is? jus becuz he has a car insurance company he think he can come onto MY island, try to destroy MY town, and get away with it. nuh uh, son. he keeps postin like he dont wanna have no attention on him. he thinks he not being noticed, but i see him. his last post yestaday he said hed ansuh sum questions, but he aint neva cum back and ansuh dem. he though wed forget, but i aint the forgettin type. and then he tries to make us think hes just a innocent citizen with that picture of his. thats dirty. real dirty, dawg.

i also been payin sum attenion to this roronoa zoro dude, but i caynt seem ta figuh out wut he is. i thank he might be town, but i dont know why he dont believe bonney. i thank shes defiantly da journalist cuz othawise sum1 else woulda claimed. but anyways i thank we shud keep an eye on this zoro dude.

i also thank its strange that two bitches claimed rebel, but dey say they aint even on the same side. thats whack, dawg, i think we needs ta check dem out (trafalgar law and eustass kidd in case any1 wuz wonderin).

dis guy foxy the silver fox looks smart, but he aint postin very much so i dont know wut thats about.

somthin else we mite want to look at is da lurkers.

day 2 post count:
of people with <10 posts on day 2

0 posts:
jimbei (1 post day 1)
nico robin (1 post day 1)
red haired shanks (1 post day 1)

1 post:
donkey flamingo (6 on day 1)

3 posts:
marco the phoenix (6 on day 1)

5 posts:
foxy the silver fox (5 on day 1)

6 posts:
scratchmen apoo (2 on day 1)
sogeking (3 on day 1)

gud luck guys. lets lynch sum scum today. :D

List of players:

FM Bartholomew Kuma
FM Basil Hawkins
FM Big Mom
FM Black Leg Sanji
FM Blackbeard
FM Buggy the Clown
FM Capone Bege
FM Cat Thief Nami
FM Crocodile
FM Don Krieg
FM Donquixote Doflamingo
FM Dracule Mihawk
FM Eustass Kidd
FM Fire Fist Ace
FM Gecko Moria
FM Jewelry Bonney
FM Jimbei
FM Marco the Phoenix
FM Red Haired Shanks
FM Roronoa Zoro
FM Scratchmen Apoo
FM Sogeking
FM Soul King Brook
FM Straw Hat Luffy
FM Tony Tony Chopper
FM Urouge
FM Wet Haired Caribou
FM Whitebeard
FM X Drake

Graveyard:

FM Hody Jones (Detective) - Killed by CP9
FM Cyborg Franky (First Mate) - Killed by... Pirates?
FM Foxy the Silver Fox (Jailor) - Killed by Pirates
FM Trafalgar Law (Citizen) - Executed by Jailor
FM Boa Hancock (Citizen) - Killed by CP9
FM Nico Robin (Citizen) - Committed suicide

Day 3 has began, you can now continue your discussion. You need a majority of 15 players to lynch a person. If no majority occurs during 48 hours, the day ends without a lynch. Once again, I remind you to use vote tags. Day 3 will end at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=6+March+2013+19.00+MSK

You CAN end the day earlier than usual. But you need more than 75% of votes to lynch a person before the 24 hour mark. Once 24 hours will pass, the amount will return to default 50%+ votes.

And another thing... Another player has been replaced during the last night. But for FM Nico Robin no more replacements were availible, and so I had to use a modkill. Let this be a warning to everyone else who chooses to disregard the day discussions.

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 07:49 AM
First again. Double ninja.

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 07:54 AM
So, I really wanted Law to die for his fake-claim, but didn't expect he would come up with such a role. Why the hell did he claim rebel being Citizen? To get Marines and CP9 as worse enemies? Nothing happened to me last night. I guess the marines decided that Law is better rebel than me? What morons!
Any useful info for the last night?

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Second! I guess Law claimed it so there would be a mass unlynch. If he claimed Citizen, he most likely would have been lynched and the day would have ended right there. brb breakfast
FM Urouge

An unfinished job...

FM Don Krieg
March 4th, 2013, 07:58 AM
I will check in by saying that nothing happened to me last night.

The solution to my code:
word: deadpoetssociety
key: nomemory

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 4th, 2013, 07:58 AM
nothing happened to me last night. Fm Urouge We should have lynched this guy yesterday.

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Sorry guys should have posted this yesterday, but I didn't have a chance after Urouge claimed

fhjjhsjbsnnbp

i made one just in case. I believe a lot of people haven't posted yet, can someone make a list of those?

Journalist. Pretty sure I can prove it if I understand how the role works. Which I don't.

So umm, i kind of didn't notice i had been given the chance to write up an article.
This should prove Bonneys innocence, atleast in my eyes it should.
My view on the last day is as follows: The plans devised are a bit vague, but we should get a general gameplan after this night. The powerstruggle will be apparent once we know which factions have received even a minor strike as it will tip the balance drastically.

If i had noticed this earlier i would have given in detail reads on some players, but as is, i will just write a list of people we need to keep an eye on and pay more attention too. Also, the heavy lurkers need to be shot down.

Boa Hancock
Roronoa Zoro
Urouge
Cyborg Franky
Straw Hat Luffy
Trafalgar Law
Fire Fist Ace
Wet Haired Caribou

As i write this article literally 1 minute before the deadline, forgive me.

to hell with ALL of you nonbelievers

i interviewed Urogue. I WILL NOT REVEAL AGAIN UNLESS MY CIRCUMSTANCES ARE KEPT.

ofc i confirm, if you hadn't noticed i was never trying to discredit you or even touched the topic about talking this. You may read back on the entire day. Also i kind of hinted about this with all the speech mannerism posts.
Bonney is legit.
Also, just after day ended i had not received the interview notification, but sometime later. Since i do not knew when exactly day ends and the next day starts i approximately came on to see whether or not day had started yet and saw that i had received a peculiar notification.

That was about 1 hour and 5 minutes before the start of the day.
You may ask Fragos for confirmation, but i have my doubts about a Hosts confirming these things. Still, i remember, i think it was an M-FM, where the host did confirm something similar.

Splendid start for us. The pirates lost a big part of their early game impact and we only have 1 casualty, even that isn't on the islanders side. Considering the worst case scenario would have been losing ~ 3 islanders from the getgo this is stellar.

Going back to my advised proposition we should hunt for the CP9 next since they are a bigger threat right now.

Be it as it may i believe we have a Drug Dealer for certain, unless multiple CP9 members + a jester or ghost are pulling a huge play. Dracule seems to be trustworthy so i believe we have a Bus Driver as well. Possibly a witch, but we do not have confirmation of that as of yet. Unless we get a second bussed claim that is.

Trafalgar Law seems like a good pressure candidate right now so i'll be placing my vote on him for the time being. Also, as it currently stands, the revolutionists are likely to side with us, seeing how the pirates received a major blow and the islanders are untouched.

-vote FM Trafalgar Law

also my code for yesterday

password: creedisniggah
cipher: creedisniggah

busy today. i'll read, but won't pay particular attention until 2:00 my time tomorrow.

I 100% FOR ANYONE THAT VOTED ME BEFORE I REVEALED.

if anyone think i'm bmed/ventriloquisted, say something, but i'd like to keep my code for now.
if anyone ever thinks i'm ventriloquisted after, i can write my own report to publish next to my interviewee.

code was lynchwhoevervotedme

password java. you check it out to see that it works.

Based on this evidence I have conclude that Bonnie has been colluding with Urogue, and that Bonnie is neither journalist nor Urogue the writer of the article.

First clue. Bonnie is not a journalist because she doesn't know how it works. Introducing Exhibit B. Bonnie's journalist claim. Notice that it is well into day 1 and she hasn't personally inquired with the First Mate about how the role works. On this evidence alone I believe her not be journalist.

Second clue. However, through careful maneuvering and WIFOM I was able to force her to claim her interview target. Allow me to introduce Exhibit D. Alone this means nothing, but I'd like to pair it with our....

Third clue. I'd like to bring up Exhibit C. This is an article minutes before the deadline for the night. Notice the "Scum" hinted at in the article, specifically FM Urouge, quite intriguing in my opinion. Obviously Urogue did not write this article.

Fourth clue. Bonnie indicates in Exhibit G that she can post alongside the inteviewee. Why has she not done so? This is a lie. I verified this last night with First Mate.

Fifth clue. Some of this evidence could easily be explained away by bonnie being the target of a ventriloquist. So lets address that issue. I present Exhibit H. In this post bonney confirms her code although it is a little bit off, according to others the slight deviation is more likely caused by human error rather than ventriloquist genius.

Based on this evidence it is clear that...

BONNIE IS SCUM

But wait there's more, another scum has been detected?

First clue. Introducing Exhibit E. Urouge Confirms. Simply put Urouge want's to confirm his partner Bonnie

Other clues. Introducing Exhibit A and Exhibit F. Urouge not only posted code night 1, but he completed it night 2.

UROUGE IS SCUM

Well played folks. I am now confirmed CITIZEN!

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Oh and as long as we already have votes on Urouge.

FM Urouge

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 4th, 2013, 08:07 AM
No one has counterclaimed bonnies journalist claim yet, no reason to think that she is lying

FM Don Krieg
March 4th, 2013, 08:10 AM
I also do not think that Bonney is lying, that would be very weird as it requires a lot of coincidences to happen if I got that right.

However I do agree on voting Urouge.

FM Urouge

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 08:11 AM
No one has counterclaimed bonnies journalist claim yet, no reason to think that she is lying

Was there any reason before hand to counter claim her? Others have proposed their theories. I will neither confirm nor deny their claims.

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Ace is scum

SUITANDTIE
ONTHEFLOOR
HICBFTPIXW

lyrics of Justin Timberlake - Suit and Tie

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Sorry guys should have posted this yesterday, but I didn't have a chance after Urouge claimed

Based on this evidence I have conclude that Bonnie has been colluding with Urogue, and that Bonnie is neither journalist nor Urogue the writer of the article.

First clue. Bonnie is not a journalist because she doesn't know how it works. Introducing Exhibit B. Bonnie's journalist claim. Notice that it is well into day 1 and she hasn't personally inquired with the First Mate about how the role works. On this evidence alone I believe her not be journalist.

Second clue. However, through careful maneuvering and WIFOM I was able to force her to claim her interview target. Allow me to introduce Exhibit D. Alone this means nothing, but I'd like to pair it with our....

Third clue. I'd like to bring up Exhibit C. This is an article minutes before the deadline for the night. Notice the "Scum" hinted at in the article, specifically FM Urouge, quite intriguing in my opinion. Obviously Urogue did not write this article.

Fourth clue. Bonnie indicates in Exhibit G that she can post alongside the inteviewee. Why has she not done so? This is a lie. I verified this last night with First Mate.

Fifth clue. Some of this evidence could easily be explained away by bonnie being the target of a ventriloquist. So lets address that issue. I present Exhibit H. In this post bonney confirms her code although it is a little bit off, according to others the slight deviation is more likely caused by human error rather than ventriloquist genius.

BONNIE IS SCUM

First clue. Introducing Exhibit E. Urouge Confirms. Simply put Urouge want's to confirm his partner Bonnie

Other clues. Introducing Exhibit A and Exhibit F. Urouge not only posted code night 1, but he completed it night 2.

UROUGE IS SCUM

Interesting.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 08:16 AM
FM Urouge[vote

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 4th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Ace is scum

SUITANDTIE
ONTHEFLOOR
HICBFTPIXW

lyrics of Justin Timberlake - Suit and Tie

Says the guy that wanted to lynch a citizen yesterday.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 08:18 AM
FM Urouge

Fixed. :|

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Says the guy that wanted to lynch a citizen yesterday.

Interesting scum defense for someone with a vote on the same guy.

FM Jimbei
March 4th, 2013, 08:23 AM
im popular.. n1 bus n2 bus n annoy

btw replacement... lots to read.. gimme a sec

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 4th, 2013, 08:25 AM

you just confirmed that your not a citizen.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 08:28 AM

Makes me think there is a witch and a bus driver in the game.

you just confirmed that your not a citizen.

:|
I think you are grasping at straws here.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 4th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Interesting scum defense for someone with a vote on the same guy.

It's so obvious that your a marine. You didn't want anyone lynched yesterday so your jailor could jail.

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 08:30 AM

Annoyed? Explains Jester and also explains that we have EM and Drug Dealer. That's for sure now.

But... wait... So there are 2 bus claimers yesterday??? We may be back to the Witch version.

FM Straw Hat Luffy
March 4th, 2013, 08:31 AM
7P56AWghMTYwIRA1BR4CxpHCITMzIdc=
Password: Banana
Secret Epicly hidden message: IMLUFFYGUYS
(Using the same Encryption generator as before)

and... FM Urouge

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 4th, 2013, 08:33 AM

He only had a replacement for jimbei but he decided to modkill the citizen. Jimbei is a town pr or a faction member.

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 08:35 AM
He only had a replacement for jimbei but he decided to modkill the citizen. Jimbei is a town pr or a faction member.

I can agree with that. The replaced guy might be NOT citizen. If he was, then Nico Robin would have been replaced too.

FM Don Krieg
March 4th, 2013, 08:41 AM
I will say that it's more likely that Jimbei is not a citizen, but it's not something we can know for sure just based on that. What if he used the replacement going by who comes first in a list sorted by alphabetical order?

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 08:46 AM
It's so obvious that your a marine. You didn't want anyone lynched yesterday so your jailor could jail.

Didn't you just say I was trying to lynch a citizen?
Nice one, scum.

FM Straw Hat Luffy
March 4th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Oh! Also, I almost forgot...
I've been Roleblocked last night.
Looks like I found someone kinda attractive.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Bloody pirates. I hope this doesn't mean the Town will prefer to side with the Rebels over the Marines.

At this point, the Town/Marines are significantly weakened, both factions having lost members. Having lost a valuable role like the jailor, the Town will probably turn on the Marines forming a Town/Rebels alliance forcing the Marines to side with their other ally the CP9. The Rebels of course would prefer to side with the Town who holds the majority over the Pirates putting us in a conceivably dangerous situation if the Pirates/CP9 start to work together.

Also my current list of suspects include:

Caribou
Zoro
Apoo
Kuma
Doflamingo
Jimbei
Marco
Shanks
Sogeking
Drake

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 4th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Didn't you just say I was trying to lynch a citizen?
Nice one, scum.

The marines are scums, they just executed a innocent citizen. When our numbers grow larger we will make sure to pay you a visit.

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 4th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Good morning. Can't stay long because I have things to do today, just thought I'd check in and report that nothing happened to me last night.

While I'm at it, here's my code and solution:

Password: notthewitch
Key: mihawk
Code: AXBUEPJRBDE

Thanks Bonney for the program, it made the process of creating the code so much easier.

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 09:01 AM
The marines are scums, they just executed a innocent citizen. When our numbers grow larger we will make sure to pay you a visit.

Rebel claim recorded. Thank you, you're free to go.

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 4th, 2013, 09:01 AM
I also confess myself very surprised by Trafalgar's citizen flip. It seems I was wrong about him. With that in mind, I think we were onto something with Urouge yesterday, and Zoro's post about him has further convinced me of his guiltiness.

FM Urouge

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 09:02 AM

I thought Kidd said the other rebel was smart.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 4th, 2013, 09:06 AM

We haven't recruited the bus driver, so don't try anything

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 09:07 AM

he is.

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Why so silent, people??? I waited long time for this morning and I wanna discuss.
First of all, follow the lynchtrain:

FM Urouge

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Well I was hoping you guys would confirm each other as Rebels so we don't end up in a mess like yesterday with Law

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 4th, 2013, 09:26 AM
The CP9 is quite powerful as no one has dealt damage to them yet while the Marine's almost wiped out.
I'm going to guess that the Pirates will focus on the Rebel now.

As for clues, absolutely nothing has happened with me N1 or N2.

FM Urouge

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 4th, 2013, 09:28 AM
The CP9 is quite powerful as no one has dealt damage to them yet while the Marine's almost wiped out.

FM Urouge

You are next.

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 09:28 AM

FM Urouge

What are your thoughts on Cat Thief Nami and Urouge?

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Have to get to class now, I'll be back in around 9 hours

FM Marco the Phoenix
March 4th, 2013, 09:36 AM
You are next.

Quite the anti-town message there.

Cat Thief Nami is either CP9, Marine or a Citizen.
Urouge, well obvious "evil".

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 09:36 AM

Who do you think town should side with?

FM Soul King Brook
March 4th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Well i'll start with the factions. the marines are pretty much fucked, i guess. they don't even have a killing role left. they failed to get the true rebel last night. the only thing they can do now is to share clues and to prevent conversions, since i think that the last role is either enforcer or commodore/lookout. anyway i think they'll side with cp9 rather than town, because they are strong atm
the rebels are pretty forced to side with towns, because we know 2 of them already, who we could easily lynch
the cp9 are at the moment the strongest faction. we definitely have to get some of them. urouge is high likely cp9. well or pirate

about replacement:
i just think that both absent players were citizen. so the host just replaced one of them. no matter who. most likely...

trafalgar:
why did he act like a jester and then claims rebel leader? did he want to troll? he didn't even take a bullet. and he made sure that the cp9 and marines try to get our allied rebel. furthermore he couldnt convince the jailor that he is citi. mysterious...

bonney and urouge:
the logic in zoro's post seems legit, anyway this is no undeniable proof that bonney is no journalist. he might aswell be just a bit tard ;)

someone claimed annoyed. so we definitely have a drug dealer, because 3 neutrals are not possible. since 2 neutral killings are unlikely, i think that there's no arso.
he also claimed bd, so it must have been the witch who got the pirate. that makes the cp9 even more powerful...

finally, nothing happened to me tonight.

code:
Your password was 'SATURDAYMORNING'
Your key was 'HOUSE'

This is your code 'APONWLPTFTZCDGL'

new:
This is your code 'NBXHFZUHVWQUNBY'

FM Soul King Brook
March 4th, 2013, 09:50 AM
FM Urouge

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Well I was hoping you guys would confirm each other as Rebels so we don't end up in a mess like yesterday with Law

I don't confirm Ace being rebel. That's all I can say for now.
Also, considering marines are now dying kind (also they killed a Citizen), I don't think it's really useful to side with them. Siding with the rebellion, you will have total priority during the day, especially when we can provide information about someone being cit/non-cit.

FM Soul King Brook
March 4th, 2013, 09:55 AM
I don't confirm Ace being rebel. That's all I can say for now.
Also, considering marines are now dying kind (also they killed a Citizen), I don't think it's really useful to side with them. Siding with the rebellion, you will have total priority during the day, especially when we can provide information about someone being cit/non-cit.

do you have any clues to earn our trust maybe?

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 09:58 AM
do you have any clues to earn our trust maybe?

I might have if you wait. Since our RL doesn't want to get revealed, he uses me to communicate with town from his name (HEIL REBEL LEADER!!!). I will soon get a code from him and the Rebel Scout with their results.

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 10:02 AM
This was my password: retsoptsrifsyadretsey (yesterdaysfirstposter)

xjlbujmbxnxbeuwakykne
24-10-12-2-21-10-13-2-24-14-24-2-5-21-23-1-11-25-11-14-5

key: tsiferif (firefist)
6-5-18-9-6-20-19-9-6-5-18-9-6-20-19-9-6-5-18-9-6

24-6=18=r
10-5=5=e
12-18+26=20=t
2-9+26=19=s
21-6=15=o
10-20+26=16=p
13-19+26=20=t
2-9+26=19=s
24-6=18=r
14-5=9=i
24-18=6=f
2-9+26=s
5-6+26=25=y
21-20=1=a
23-19=4=d
1-9+26=18=r
11-6=5=e
25-5=20=t
11-18+26=19=s
14-9=5=e
5-6+26=25=y
18-5-20-19-15-16-20-19-18-9-6-19-25-1-4-18-5-20-19-5-25

Sorry I didn't come back at the end of yesterday as I promised I would, but it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. I agree that Urouge is looking rather scummy. I would not eliminate the possibility that Bonney is in cahoots with him and that they're both CP9. It looked a lot more like Bonney's writing than Urouge's anyway.

FM Urouge

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Pirate Captain
Hidden Pirate (Consort???)
Hidden Pirate (Framer/Blackmailer???)
Infiltrator
Drug Dealer
Witch
Hidden CP9 (Vent???)
Navy Admiral
Hidden Marine (Enforcer???)
Jester
Electromaniac

Just stating existing factions except Town. (plus my guesses)

FM Soul King Brook
March 4th, 2013, 10:16 AM
town:
doctor (given)
bd (confirmed)
journalist (confirmed)
escort (rbs confirmed but maybe consort)
mayor? second doc?

considering the meta of the game i think the town has neither killing roles (blacksmith, vet) nor investigative roles (coroner). our power is in the vote (-> mayor) and additionally we have the protective roles, which no other faction has (so i think nor consort and (also for other reasons, like 2 dead marines and the existence of a jailor) no bg)

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Oh lol I'm rebel leader.

Busted.

I don't think the pirates will have a consort and a framer. It's probably either consort or framer and either blackmailer or disguiser. Those roles fill similar niches. One disrupts night actions, the others mainly influence the chat.

Has anyone been in architect chat yet? I'd think that if it existed at least one person would've revealed. It seems like the jailor may have been the role that was there to make connections at night.

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Oh lol I'm rebel leader.

Busted.

I don't think the pirates will have a consort and a framer. It's probably either consort or framer and either blackmailer or disguiser. Those roles fill similar niches. One disrupts night actions, the others mainly influence the chat.

Has anyone been in architect chat yet? I'd think that if it existed at least one person would've revealed. It seems like the jailor may have been the role that was there to make connections at night.

Thanks for so pro-hiding!
Anyway, when cards are revealed, would you like to have a clue that may give you SCUM by about 40%?

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Oh, wait! I counted it wrong! He/she's even 79% scum and 21% town!

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Well I already know of course, but if you have something you want to share, share it.

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Thanks for so pro-hiding!
Anyway, when cards are revealed, would you like to have a clue that may give you SCUM by about 40%?

When I said "you", I meant the Town *blink-blink*

FM Buggy the Clown
March 4th, 2013, 10:51 AM
I am so sad right now.

Jailor can jail even if there was a lynch.

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Good, I never liked clowns anyway.

But seriously kid, spill your beans if you have something important to add to the discussion.

FM Don Krieg
March 4th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Good, I never liked clowns anyway.

But seriously kid, spill your beans if you have something important to add to the discussion.

Was about to say it, no reason to hold important information back!

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 11:03 AM
First of all, let's get back to this

Pirate Captain
Hidden Pirate (Consort???)
Hidden Pirate (Framer/Blackmailer???)
Infiltrator
Drug Dealer
Witch
Hidden CP9 (Vent???)
Navy Admiral
Hidden Marine (Enforcer???)
Jester
Electromaniac

Just stating existing factions except Town. (plus my guesses)

We have 11 power roles minus Infiltrator - 10, that are scum to town (well, marines are scum for us); plus we also have 5 TPR minus doctor claim and confirmed Journalist. Let's count: 14. There are 14 power roles except rebellion and Infiltrator and 11 of them are non-towns (again, without Inf).
That means that the person I'll reveal has 79% chance of being enemy and 21% of being TPR. So, if you are ready:

According to our Rebel Scout code (if I read it right), Black Leg Sanji is that person who is 0000000000 scum/town. *Discuss*
God, Scout, you just DONT REVEAL. I doubt Doc will protect Whitebeard from our enemies' attack, let's have at least 1 ruler to be hided.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 4th, 2013, 11:09 AM
I am so sad right now.

Jailor can jail even if there was a lynch.

Jailor can't execute if there is a lynch and marines want to execute so they can kill rebels.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Oh lol I'm rebel leader.

Busted.

:suspicious:

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 11:42 AM

BONNIE IS SCUM

UROUGE IS SCUM

"bonnie is not a journalist because she doesn't know how it works"
-wouldn't a better explanation be that i had no idea how it worked, but i rolled it, and had dificulty forming a strategy on how to use journalist?

third clue
-he definitly wrote it, unless vent can control interviews, which i doubt

4h clue
-from two or three FMs ago, i thought you could post alongside, and the FM gave me a weird answer. that is NOT my fault. i thought his answer meant yes you could, as opposed to giving me a straight up yes/no

5th clue
-your dumb for thinking i'm still vented

Zoro is a jester!

FM Urouge

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 11:43 AM
-wouldn't a better explanation be that i had no idea how it worked, but i rolled it, and had dificulty forming a strategy on how to use journalist?

third clue

4h clue
-from two or three FMs ago, i thought you could post alongside, and the FM gave me a weird answer. that is NOT my fault. i thought his answer meant yes you could, as opposed to giving me a straight up yes/no

5th clue

Zoro is a jester!

FM Urouge

Please do your disguiser code to prove you were not vented.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 11:47 AM

third clue

4h clue

5th clue

Zoro is a jester!

FM Urouge

TBH I am surprised that you changed your mind about Urouge after protecting him all of yesterday, the opinion transformation strikes me as fabricated from a disg/ventrio rather than a natural shift.

Will you post your reads on Urouge and Caribou?

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Well then. Caribou is rather surprised he survived the night. Either way.

Caribou is not too surprised about Law's death. We cannot blame Foxy for picking him. Marines are obviously going to try and focus down the Rebels as they are a huge threat to them. Foxy's death does surprise Caribou though; Caribou wonders why the Pirates decided to target him. Pure luck?

This was a completely uneventful night for Caribou.

Code:
B R O W N C A R I B O U
Key:
K U M A K U M A K U M A
11 21 13 1 11 21 13 1 11 21 13 1
Result:
M M B X Y X N S T W B V

Also my current list of suspects include:

Caribou

Interesting.
Care to share your concerns with the rest of us?

And obviously;
FM Urouge

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 11:56 AM
I find it interesting that all the guys who FoS you end up dying.

Also why is nobody questioning the motives of CP9 killing FM Hody Jones? He did only 10 posts and he "suspected" FM Uroge to be a marine...

He had a pretty good analysis of FM Wet Haired Caribou as well. I wouldn't be surprised that he had to die for it.

This post: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post283449

this post triggered his death.

Now that i think of it. FM Wet haired Caribou is a good CG9 Ventrilloquist suspect hmm..

Aye. That's what i am saying. Also Caribou is a middle fielder who doesn't polarise at all. The only thing which was noteworthy in my notes of him was the point yesterday. He asked which lynch train we should follow between Cyborg Franky and Zorro and he swapped over on Franky which makes him less likely pirate in my book.

A normal pirate would have just put his vote on Zorro or on no one at this point.

Explain yourself. I am bracing for a weak rebuttle.

FM Tony Tony Chopper
March 4th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Oh lol I'm rebel leader.

Busted.

Why did you reveal?
Have you failed to recruit anyone?
If so, who are they?

Annoyed? Explains Jester and also explains that we have EM and Drug Dealer. That's for sure now.

But... wait... So there are 2 bus claimers yesterday??? We may be back to the Witch version.

I doubt a jester would annoy someone as it makes it harder for them to be lynched. It makes more sense for it to be a drug to make town more wary about lynching jester suspects like Trafalgar. As we are missing an arso douse today (so far), both the arso douse and annoy could be drugs and the second neutral hasn't notified anyone (still could be jester).

If you are the real journalist, now is the time to claim. I doubt there is one after 2 days of Bonney being unchallenged.

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 4th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Well then. Caribou is rather surprised he survived the night.

How did you expect you would die?

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 12:00 PM
According to our Rebel Scout code (if I read it right), Black Leg Sanji is that person who is 0000000000 scum/town. *Discuss*
Sanji seemed scummy and evasive when I questioned him yesterday. I find it hard to believe that rebels would check him to see if he was a citizen.

:suspicious:
:smile:

As for your question about siding with rebels or marines, the odds are looking better for the rebels right now. It might still swing the other way, but it seems unlikely. There are probably more rebels than marines and rebels may still grow. The bigger problem is that if Jimbei's bus claim is true, CP9 probably controls 2 night kills and they're more likely to side with the pirates. Marines are in a really tough spot if you ask me. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes, but they're still best off siding with town

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 12:02 PM
TBH I am surprised that you changed your mind about Urouge after protecting him all of yesterday, the opinion transformation strikes me as fabricated from a disg/ventrio rather than a natural shift.

No cleans, so disguiser is impossible.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 12:03 PM
How did you expect you would die?

Electromaniac Death.
Either from him targetting Caribou; or the possible Witch controlling either Big Mom or I on each other.
A witched Citizen does count as visiting, right?

It would probably help Caribou if the link you posted would work and if you kept the names of whoever said these in.
Caribou apologizes he can't remember everything everyone said.

Fix your post and Caribou shall answer it.

FM Tony Tony Chopper
March 4th, 2013, 12:09 PM
I don't feel particularly strongly about Urouge but there enough votes that a claim from him is inevitable so I will add my vote. Afterwards I'd like to pressure Apoo or someone else on Big Mom's list. Apart from Whitebeard and somewhat Kidd, although he used to be lurking, we've only seen lurkers as faction members and I think we have a better chance finding them among that list.

If this is true it confirms there is a witch and both the jester annoy and arso douse are drugs/lies. Not sure why a witch would go around making people target themselves and wouldn't Franky investigate not kill himself? They have the pirate captain or worse hidden roles to send to kill. This makes me think Jimbei is lying about being driven on night 1, unless he was drugged and the arso douse was real. As his role was replaced instead of mod killed like Robin, he has a good chance of being a faction member.

FM Urouge

FM Soul King Brook
March 4th, 2013, 12:09 PM
First of all, let's get back to this

We have 11 power roles minus Infiltrator - 10, that are scum to town (well, marines are scum for us); plus we also have 5 TPR minus doctor claim and confirmed Journalist. Let's count: 14. There are 14 power roles except rebellion and Infiltrator and 11 of them are non-towns (again, without Inf).
That means that the person I'll reveal has 79% chance of being enemy and 21% of being TPR. So, if you are ready:

God, Scout, you just DONT REVEAL. I doubt Doc will protect Whitebeard from our enemies' attack, let's have at least 1 ruler to be hided.

interesting. i won't reveal who i think is rebel scout, for your own safety. also i doubt that whitebeard is the rebel, which he also claimed. idk why he claimed rebel leader at first^^ maybe to take a cp9 kill

also, jewelry bonney has already voted urouge yesterday. idk why he changed his mind but so it's no vent

FM Tony Tony Chopper
March 4th, 2013, 12:10 PM
No cleans, so disguiser is impossible.

Why did you reveal?
If so, who are they?

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Why did you reveal?
If so, who are they?

Because the WIFOM tastes good.

Yeah I failed to recruit Urouge last night. So I doubt he's a citizen.

FM Tony Tony Chopper
March 4th, 2013, 12:16 PM

You doubt? Citizens have to be recruited.

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 4th, 2013, 12:17 PM

So you were bussed with me night one... Unless one of us was drugged (unlikely, since there are 3 different neutral feedback claims and only 2 possible neutrals) it would seem that the witch has found the Pirate Captain.

Electromaniac Death.
Either from him targetting Caribou; or the possible Witch controlling either Big Mom or I on each other.

That would count, yes. But it would appear the witch had other plans.

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 12:17 PM
You dare speak up against the rebel leader?!

I still doubt he's a citizen.

FM Fire Fist Ace
March 4th, 2013, 12:19 PM
You doubt? Citizens have to be recruited.

Marines could have used a enforcer, but that's unlikely

FM Don Krieg
March 4th, 2013, 12:23 PM
As a side note, can you do too? I would have expected you to post it by now.. unless you don't know it.

FM Soul King Brook
March 4th, 2013, 12:25 PM
if really the witch controlled the pirate killer then we have to think about why the cp9 wanted foxy dead.

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 4th, 2013, 12:26 PM

No way this guy is a rebel. Unless he's stupid, there's no way the rebel leader would want to recruit Urouge last night, given that he looked incredibly scummy and was likely to be jailed/executed, vig shot, or lynched today.

FM Sogeking
March 4th, 2013, 12:34 PM

I don't know why people think this guy isn't possible a citizen. I think the real reason why this guy was replaced because he was bussed. Sense this guy was bussed that makes him more important to replace than other roles. The main concern I'm thinking about is why would the jester target the person he was swapped with. Why would a jester even annoy?

FM Sogeking
March 4th, 2013, 12:36 PM

I don't know why people think this guy isn't possible a citizen. I think the real reason why this guy was replaced because he was bussed. Sense this guy was bussed that makes him more important to replace than other roles. The main concern I'm thinking about is why would the jester target the person he was swapped with. Why would a jester even annoy?

fixed wrong quote

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 12:36 PM
No way this guy is a rebel. Unless he's stupid, there's no way the rebel leader would want to recruit Urouge last night, given that he looked incredibly scummy and was likely to be jailed/executed, vig shot, or lynched today.

Why would a jailor or vigilante kill a CP9 though? And CP9 possibly controls the mafia kill, so Urouge definitely wasn't going to die except maybe to blacksmith guns.

FM Scratchmen Apoo
March 4th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Reading through now :)

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 12:43 PM

will post reads on caribou after class

saxophone, dice

switched on urouge for not posting fast enough.

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 4th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Why would a jailor or vigilante kill a CP9 though? And CP9 possibly controls the mafia kill, so Urouge definitely wasn't going to die except maybe to blacksmith guns.

Once again you prove that you're not a rebel. If you thought Urouge was a CP9, the last thing you'd want to do is try to recruit him. At best you would fail, and gain no recruit and have to out yourself in order to get him killed, at worst you get an infiltrator who joins your ranks and destroys you from the inside.

FM Scratchmen Apoo
March 4th, 2013, 12:53 PM
In fact I'll hop on the train while I read through :)

Fm Urouge

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 12:57 PM
In fact I'll hop on the train while I read through :)

Fm Urouge

I sense a sheep. Maybe I should try recruiting you into the flock.

Or maybe you are scum. Hmm.

Can you try to convince me that your intentions aren't malign? Such as sharing your reads on Black Leg Sanji and Dracule Mihawk?

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Electromaniac Death.

It would probably help Caribou if the link you posted would work and if you kept the names of whoever said these in.
Caribou apologizes he can't remember everything everyone said.

Fix your post and Caribou shall answer it.

Shite rebuttal as expected, Hody and Boa died for the same reason, lynch this guy when I go next.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 01:06 PM
As a side note, can you do too? I would have expected you to post it by now.. unless you don't know it.

I doubt anyone could truly mimick my activity levels and posting style.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 01:07 PM
I doubt anyone could truly mimick my activity levels and posting style.

If anyone really cares :|

lightsabers
usetheforce

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Shite rebuttal as expected, Hody and Boa died for the same reason, lynch this guy when I go next.

You didn't even try repairing your post.
Why should Caribou make any effort to answer your question if you won't make any yourself?
Caribou is all for answering it.

FM Scratchmen Apoo
March 4th, 2013, 01:12 PM
I sense a sheep. Maybe I should try recruiting you into the flock.

Or maybe you are scum. Hmm.

Can you try to convince me that your intentions aren't malign? Such as sharing your reads on Black Leg Sanji and Dracule Mihawk?

I thought the general consensus was that Urouge is scum? o.O

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 01:13 PM
You didn't even try repairing your post.
Why should Caribou make any effort to answer your question if you won't make any yourself?
Caribou is all for answering it.

My post is fine. Refusal to respond to accusations levied against you, noted.
Avoid pressure harder, scum.

FM Don Krieg
March 4th, 2013, 01:13 PM

The true skill lies in making it look like you are not sheeping.

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 01:14 PM

I'm asking for your opinion on some people.

I know you are following whatever the general consensus is, or at least you are trying to make it look like that, but you have added very little of your own input.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 01:16 PM
My post is fine. Refusal to respond to accusations levied against you, noted.
Avoid pressure harder, scum.

It is not. Caribou is not going to bicker about this; Go back and fix your post and he shall answer it.
Caribou is not going to go through thousands of posts just because you decided to fuck up the link and edit the names out.
That mentality will get you nowhere.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 01:17 PM

I know you are following whatever the general consensus is, or at least you are trying to make it look like that, but you have added very little of your own input.

What is YOUR read on Caribou. I cannot be the only one who finds him scum.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 01:21 PM
It is not. Caribou is not going to bicker about this; Go back and fix your post and he shall answer it.
Caribou is not going to go through thousands of posts just because you decided to fuck up the link and edit the names out.
That mentality will get you nowhere.

Stall harder. It just makes you look the worse scum player. {I think Caribou is panicking for time to come up with a response}

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 01:25 PM
This post is why Boa died.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/17623-Day-2-First-Casualties?p=284983&viewfull=1#post284983

This post is why Hody died.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/17547-Day-1-5-Where-we-arrived-again?p=283449&viewfull=1#post283449

FM Buggy the Clown
March 4th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Oh man. Urouge is already hammered once the 24 hour mark passes. I'm so happy about that.

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 01:33 PM
What is YOUR read on Caribou. I cannot be the only one who finds him scum.

I already went into that a briefly yesterday. From the standpoint he has been posting from, it looks like he's a marine who has tried to convince the town that they should side with them against the rebels or a CP9 trying to look like a marine doing just that. But he seems crafty enough that he'd be able to say these things while he's actually a pirate trying to make sure none of the nightkill capable factions will turn against him.

I just don't know what to make of him, but he doesn't look like town. He's been way too tunnelvisioned about the town's potential allies, and not really taking the forefront when it comes to questioning. While I think he definitely could do that if he wanted to. The only town role I envision him being is doctor, and even that's doubtful.

I also thought it was suspicious that he confirmed your first code so quickly while I had no idea what you were going on about and that he remembered the placeholder posts for some reason. And nobody else really said if it looked correct or not. Either he's as intelligent as he tries to make us believe, or that code/the placeholders were discussed in a night chat somewhere. Maybe between the two of you.

And no, I'm not eliminating the possibility that you are fake pressuring Caribou to create distance in day chat.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 01:41 PM
This post is why Boa died.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/17623-Day-2-First-Casualties?p=284983&viewfull=1#post284983

This post is why Hody died.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/17547-Day-1-5-Where-we-arrived-again?p=283449&viewfull=1#post283449

Oh please.
Hody was merely answering Whitebeard's request;
(And thanks for that link; now Caribou can see it was Boa that posted that. Was it really that hard to post it without saying Caribous was ''stalling''?)

Do you have any pirate or CP9 suspects?

Do you believe Bonny's claim?

What is your read on Urouge?

What is your read on Eustass Kid?

What is your read on Caribou?

What do you think of eliminating lurkers with lynches and/or blacksmith guns?

So by your logic, since he posted an analysis on Caribou saying he couldn't really read me, Caribou straight up killed him (In the process, convincing the CP9 ((Implying Caribou was)) to target someone with barely any posts)?
Caribou really can't understand you at this point.

And if you guys bothered reading up; Caribou claimed his faction EVEN before the reroll happened (And then said it hasn't changed).

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 01:43 PM
I'm not sure I can agree with you that Hancock died for any specific post. He very clearly looked like someone who was operating alone because he introduced a lot of fairly well-informed opinions and nobody else tried to highlight those in any way, which would make him most likely town. The ones who killed him probably saw that too.

FM Tony Tony Chopper
March 4th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Oh man. Urouge is already hammered once the 24 hour mark passes. I'm so happy about that.

In 43 posts you've barely made an impression me. You post almost entirely one-liners and seem more like a spectator than an active participant in the game. I've thought you were part of one of the town-allied factions for a while but now there is very little slots left for those factions. Looking back through your posts you have a preference towards CP9, mentioning them much more than you do pirates, even though pirates have had a much bigger effect on discussion.

Hm, I wonder if any of the Pirates or Marines would vote a CP9 suspect.

Whitebeard confirmed for CP9

I agree that Fire Fist Ace is 'something' other than Town. Which is why I asked Hody Jonas's opinion on the matter.

Cyborg Franky is 70% CP9
Roronoa Zoro is 90% Pirate
First Mate is 110% Homosexua
You also have two classic scum tells: you focus on lurkers, spending at least a third of your posts talking to or about them and you offer to hammer someone probably to get town cred if they flip scum.

I've just gotten back. My offer still stands, I will totally hammer this guy when the time comes.

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 01:56 PM
I half wonder where Apoo went. If he just leaves after someone asks him questions and deflects them with some
why should I answer? I put down a vote comment, I think that's a tell for lazy scum.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 01:59 PM
I half wonder where Apoo went. If he just leaves after someone asks him questions and deflects them with some comment, I think that's a tell for lazy scum.

Apoo is a piece of shite!
:D

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 02:00 PM
I also thought it was suspicious that he confirmed your first code so quickly while I had no idea what you were going on about and that he remembered the placeholder posts for some reason. And nobody else really said if it looked correct or not. Either he's as intelligent as he tries to make us believe, or that code/the placeholders were discussed in a night chat somewhere. Maybe between the two of you.

And no, I'm not eliminating the possibility that you are fake pressuring Caribou to create distance in day chat.

Very interesting; Caribou likes how you think.
However; there's nothing special about the code.
Caribou simply remembered the ''Placeholder'' post because he thought ''Does this guy think we can edit posts or something?'' and I simply remembered it when the really long code was posted. As Caribou said before; he did not ''Confirm'' him; he simply gave him the benefit of the doubt for that day. Caribou did also say to not use silly stuff like this again;

See post #573 of yesterday. His post was ''{Placeholder}'', for some reason. Maybe he thought we could edit posts, but anyway. This is indeed a bit far fetched, but the fact that he used { }s and noone else ever did hints that he is indeed Big Mom.
Caribou did say to, next time, pick something that we can somehow relate to him in his earlier post, as this is indeed slightly shady, but for now he shall get the benefit of the doubt.

FM Tony Tony Chopper
March 4th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Buggy is a actually a neutral candidate as well.

@Basil

Have you been charged?
Now that you have claimed and have no reason to hide, will you be taking a more active role in discussion and trying to lead town?
Who did you heal last night and why?
Why don't you think you were killed last night?

FM Buggy the Clown
March 4th, 2013, 02:02 PM
In 43 posts you've barely made an impression me. You post almost entirely one-liners and seem more like a spectator than an active participant in the game. I've thought you were part of one of the town-allied factions for a while but now there is very little slots left for those factions. Looking back through your posts you have a preference towards CP9, mentioning them much more than you do pirates, even though pirates have had a much bigger effect on discussion.
You also have two classic scum tells: you focus on lurkers, spending at least a third of your posts talking to or about them and you offer to hammer someone probably to get town cred if they flip scum.

No. I've already hiddenclaimed what I am. I'll be back later, I'm late for an important meeting

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 02:07 PM

No. I've already hiddenclaimed what I am. I'll be back later, I'm late for an important meeting

reminds me of Inspector Cluseau from last game. (not COM hunting, because i have no idea about people's COMs) he trolled the entire game, as a citizen, and most people thought he was scum. no useful information till end game, probably as a way of seeming just scummy enough to survive until end game. that's my read on buggy.

FM Tony Tony Chopper
March 4th, 2013, 02:08 PM
This?

I'm having a feeling of Deja Vu. Hello everyone

Are you part of a faction like last time?

You can't just ask me that!

omg

Rebel Scum

http://www.bhpanthers.org/6063881513154/lib/6063881513154/star_wars_storm_trooper_gif.gif

I'm not sure why town would need to bread crumb their claims.

FM Scratchmen Apoo
March 4th, 2013, 02:10 PM

I don't really have any input I guess =p I don't know how people are coming to all of their conclusions, it kind of feels like everyone in the game has some ability to know roles that I don't :c

I'm basically just trying to follow along and go for the more scummy-seeming players.

I half wonder where Apoo went. If he just leaves after someone asks him questions and deflects them with some comment, I think that's a tell for lazy scum.

I was refreshing the page every so often but didn't realise it was on Page 3 already =p

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 02:16 PM
I don't really have any input I guess =p I don't know how people are coming to all of their conclusions, it kind of feels like everyone in the game has some ability to know roles that I don't :c

I'm basically just trying to follow along and go for the more scummy-seeming players.

I was refreshing the page every so often but didn't realise it was on Page 3 already =p

At least tell us why you think Urouge seems scummy then.

It's not about magically knowing peoples' roles (though it helps), but more about trying to figure out what side someone is on by looking at their votes and the opinions they post. And trying to find out what is true and what is written to conceal the truth.

Someone who doesn't post isn't helping the town even if they vote correctly, because the town has no way of knowing what side they're on. No investigative roles on the town's side here, remember? Well, save for the coroner. Maybe.

FM Basil Hawkins
March 4th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Hi everyone, I was bussed last night. TY bus driver!!

I also have some interesting thoughts after analyzing my lynch train and comparing it to Cyborg Franky's. I think people who voted me but not Cyborg Franky are probably mafia. I'll post more about this later when I get off work. =)

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 02:58 PM

I also have some interesting thoughts after analyzing my lynch train and comparing it to Cyborg Franky's. I think people who voted me but not Cyborg Franky are probably mafia. I'll post more about this later when I get off work. =)

Interesting.
To Cairbou; this reinforces the fact that there is most likely no Arsonist and that the neutrals are Electro Maniac and the second would be Jester.
Caribou would have a REALLY hard time to believe the Drug Dealer would target Basil just to make him believe he was annoyed by a jester, instead of the other drugs he has.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 03:14 PM
No investigative roles on the town's side here, remember? Well, save for the coroner. Maybe.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Oh please.
Hody was merely answering Whitebeard's request;
(And thanks for that link; now Caribou can see it was Boa that posted that. Was it really that hard to post it without saying Caribous was ''stalling''?)

So by your logic, since he posted an analysis on Caribou saying he couldn't really read me, Caribou straight up killed him (In the process, convincing the CP9 ((Implying Caribou was)) to target someone with barely any posts)?
Caribou really can't understand you at this point.

And if you guys bothered reading up; Caribou claimed his faction EVEN before the reroll happened (And then said it hasn't changed).

All I am saying is that I bloody better not die tonight or else town will know who to go after. xD

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 03:21 PM

:smile:

A ventriloquist or disguiser couldn't possibly copy your style and post count. No ma'am.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 03:23 PM
All I am saying is that I bloody better not die tonight or else town will know who to go after. xD

Please stop giving scum ideas. :(
As said earlier, honestly, Caribou expected both of us to be dead.

Electromaniac Death.

But Caribou guesses that now that the (pretty much confirmed) Witch has control over the Pirate's kill and that they now have a double KPN, They'd rather do that.

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Please stop giving scum ideas. :(
As said earlier, honestly, Caribou expected both of us to be dead.

But Caribou guesses that now that the (pretty much confirmed) Witch has control over the Pirate's kill and that they now have a double KPN, They'd rather do that.

It actually wouldn't have been such a bad move for CP9 to get a double kill on you two last night with witch powers if they thought you were both their enemies, considering the two deaths from yesterday. But if one of you is actually purple, then they'd definitely not do it.

Although it's the more likely neutral killer to be in the game because of the double claim, EM is still not confirmed either. Drug and fake claim is possible, as is ventriloquisting (the codes make this less likely). We've yet to hear any charged or doused claims today, so I'll reserve judgement.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 03:41 PM
It actually wouldn't have been such a bad move for CP9 to get a double kill on you two last night with witch powers if they thought you were both their enemies, considering the two deaths from yesterday. But if one of you is actually purple, then they'd definitely not do it.

Although it's the more likely neutral killer to be in the game because of the double claim, EM is still not confirmed either. Drug and fake claim is possible, as is ventriloquisting (the codes make this less likely). We've yet to hear any charged or doused claims today, so I'll reserve judgement.

Well of course. This is, after all, a Forum Mafia.
It is all about questioning everything and everyone's claims and action ;); Although it obviously doesn't mean much; Caribou can assure you he was indeed charged. Caribou cannot speak for Big Mom, but he doubts he would lie about such a thing. If he did lie about this; then it is indeed possible that Caribou was drugged and that there is an Arsonist (Implying that wasn't a fake claim.)
Unless It is, like you said, an elaborated plan decided in a Night chat, Caribou doubts anyone would pull this up, considering how it could out the players if other neutrals are confirmed.

Caribou is still wondering where yesterday's Charge went though. For some reason, Caribou has a gut feeling that the Charge went on a dead player. Considering how the EM targeted two relatively very active players for his Night 1 actions, he would not be surprised the EM went for Boa or maybe even Law. That or it went on one of the lurkers that hasn't posted yet; but Caribou highly doubts it.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Is Cat Thief Nami blackmailed? :suspicious:

FM Blackbeard
March 4th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Your password was 'IHopeThisIsNotATrap'
Your key was 'scTwoMafia'

This is your code 'BKIMTGIOBJLQIQPGSGY'

Not a trap because I was skeptical of the code, but later looked it over.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Is Cat Thief Nami blackmailed? :suspicious:

Caribou really doubts it; considering how inactive she was during the first day (1 post) and how nothing but filler/one liner posts and a rather terrible Marine claim were posted yesterday; she'll probably be popping up later in the day.

Caribou doubts that if there was a Blackmailer, he would pick someone like this that barely contributed anything at all.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 03:47 PM

I have my own theory on why we didn't die to EM from the witch. CP9 has probably guessed I am an ally. I may choose to elaborate on this more later.

FM Blackbeard
March 4th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Oh, and nothing happened to me. I think we should try to pressure someone before urogue gets insta-lynched

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Oh, and nothing happened to me. I think we should try to pressure someone before urogue gets insta-lynched

Urouge is scum and needs to die. {Hens my vote on him}

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Caribou is still wondering where yesterday's Charge went though. For some reason, Caribou has a gut feeling that the Charge went on a dead player. Considering how the EM targeted two relatively very active players for his Night 1 actions, he would not be surprised the EM went for Boa or maybe even Law. That or it went on one of the lurkers that hasn't posted yet; but Caribou highly doubts it.

See, while there's nothing untrue about what you say, Boa was killed by CP9. Same faction as drug dealer. They could plan an excuse for a night without charges and a jester visit that might actually makes some sense (visit a doctor claim because they might die and the visitor might get spotted) to make the charges look real and the dousing fake/impossible because of the jester visit.

But the jester visit actually doesn't make that much sense at all if you look at it more closely, because the detective died night 1 and I really doubt the marines started with 3 investigative roles. As an added bonus, the supposed knowledge of a jester being in the game might scare some players enough so that they won't lynch. This is also good for CP9.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 04:07 PM
was someone visited by jester?....

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 04:07 PM

why haven't you voted urougue??

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 04:09 PM
and can someone be my best friend by posting all the feedback claims we've gotten by whom?

i'll put your article in the Island paper! (this is not an interview)

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 04:10 PM
:| I just got home to find out he's hammered before he posted...give me several minutes to catch up

FM Sogeking
March 4th, 2013, 04:13 PM
why haven't you voted urougue??

Why let the hammer strike now?

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 04:14 PM
See, while there's nothing untrue about what you say, Boa was killed by CP9. Same faction as drug dealer. They could plan an excuse for a night without charges and a jester visit that might actually makes some sense (visit a doctor claim because they might die and the visitor might get spotted) to make the charges look real and the dousing fake/impossible because of the jester visit.

But the jester visit actually doesn't make that much sense at all if you look at it more closely, because the detective died night 1 and I really doubt the marines started with 3 investigative roles. As an added bonus, the supposed knowledge of a jester being in the game might scare some players enough so that they won't lynch. This is also good for CP9.

Either way; About the jester...

Interesting.
To Cairbou; this reinforces the fact that there is most likely no Arsonist and that the neutrals are Electro Maniac and the second would be Jester.
Caribou would have a REALLY hard time to believe the Drug Dealer would target Basil just to make him believe he was annoyed by a jester, instead of the other drugs he has.

Although everything you said is plausible, and that we indeed have to consider all options, Caribou does believe that this is slightly farfetched. Of course, this could all very well be true if Big Mom was CP9, which Caribou highly doubts.

was someone visited by jester?....

(By the way; I hadn't noticed how he posted that then disappeared. I doubt it would take 7 hours to read through the threads.)

:| I just got home to find out he's hammered before he posted...give me several minutes to catch up

Right now, he is NOT hammered. We require 75% of the votes to lynch before the 24 hours mark; it only drops down to 50% after 24h. If the votes stay the same, he will be hammered in 16 hours.

and can someone be my best friend by posting all the feedback claims we've gotten by whom?

Sure; Caribou actually wanted to do one for himself anyway. Give me some time.

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 04:16 PM

Seriously Bonney stop trying, The moment Urouge flips CP9 they will know the truth.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 04:18 PM

Why are you lurking so much?
Why didn't you vote Urouge yesterday and won't do it today? The hammer is only in 16 hours if noone unvotes.
Why were you trying to discourage us from using coded keys, also saying they are pointless?

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Who do you think town should side with?

Right now, rebels. They're more likely to side with us than Marines since CP9 is still full health while the pirates have taken a hit. Also, marines have lost a Jailor and a Detective in 2 nights. It's an enormous loss, and unless the rebels get hit or something, I think they're the stronger faction.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 04:21 PM

why not? the only reason he wasn't lynched yesterday was because of stupid time zones.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Right now, rebels. They're more likely to side with us than Marines since CP9 is still full health while the pirates have taken a hit. Also, marines have lost a Jailor and a Detective in 2 nights. It's an enormous loss, and unless the rebels get hit or something, I think they're the stronger faction.

if the marines lose another member, can't town declare an open alliance with revolutionaries, and as a result, the pirates? so we have a 3 faction vs 2?

NOT SAYING IM FOR THIS. just throwing it out as a discussion topic.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Seriously Bonney stop trying, The moment Urouge flips CP9 they will know the truth.

wtf? seriously? wtf? please stop trying to not make 0% sense at all.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 04:26 PM
if the marines lose another member, can't town declare an open alliance with revolutionaries, and as a result, the pirates? so we have a 3 faction vs 2?

That doesn't make sense. You do realize that 3 factions cannot win together, right?
There will always be two of the three factions against each other.

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Either way; About the jester...

Although everything you said is plausible, and that we indeed have to consider all options, Caribou does believe that this is slightly farfetched. Of course, this could all very well be true if Big Mom was CP9, which Caribou highly doubts.

(By the way; I hadn't noticed how he posted that then disappeared. I doubt it would take 7 hours to read through the threads.)

Right now, he is NOT hammered. We require 75% of the votes to lynch before the 24 hours mark; it only drops down to 50% after 24h. If the votes stay the same, he will be hammered in 16 hours.

Sure; Caribou actually wanted to do one for himself anyway. Give me some time.

This Caribou character seems intelligent. Think I could pick our brain for a bit? I'm trying to figure out why Bonney would claim journalist when she's not, I figured she was town, because only an easily proven town could confirm, but now that she's sunk real deep... I'm confused. Little help would be awesome! Thanks!

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 04:27 PM

Town and Pirates still wouldn't win together. The pirates would side with CP9 in the end (especially if there's a witch controlling their night kill).

So let's not get ahead of ourselves.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 04:28 PM
That doesn't make sense. You do realize that 3 factions cannot win together, right?

what i meant was that the revolutionaries convert the entire town, and with the assumption that the town is going to be converted, so the town becomes wholy apart of the revolutionaries.

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA, AND I WAS NOT CONVERTED.

FM Sogeking
Why are you lurking so much?
Why didn't you vote Urouge yesterday and won't do it today? The hammer is only in 16 hours if noone unvotes.
Why were you trying to discourage us from using coded keys, also saying they are pointless?

I'm lurking because I'm lazy.
I didn't vote up Urouge yesterday because I was too late to jump on the train. (We live in different time zones and schedules)
Coded keys are pointless if everyone doesn't use them, and if someone is being vented the will continue to be. Also I asked for a website, which was posted when I wasn't on.

FM Roronoa Zoro

But in this particular situation all of town has the potential to become rebel? I don't remember seeing a recruit cap. So effectively it would be a delayed 2v2?

FM Whitebeard
March 4th, 2013, 04:29 PM
There is a recruit cap. It's 9.

I know this, because I am the rebel leader.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 04:31 PM
But in this particular situation all of town has the potential to become rebel? I don't remember seeing a recruit cap. So effectively it would be a delayed 2v2?

Negative. Reread the role card.

Rebel Power Role - A Town Power role that accepted the invitation to join the Rebels. They keep their usual abilities after being converted, and can be sent by Leader to recruit someone else.
Recruiting process: Citizens will automatically join the Rebels. Town Power roles will receive an invitation, and during the day they can either accept or decline to join the Rebels. New recruits will only learn the name of the person who recruited then until they made it safely to the next night, after which they will gain the full access to Rebel night chat. If you try to recruit a non-Citizen, you will receive the message "You have not received the answer from your target", though Town Power roles will stillbe able to join your night chat once they accept your invitation. There is a limit of 9 recruits for Rebel team (while the total number of town members is 19).

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 04:32 PM

Missed this the first time through. Its because I called her out on his side. She has to prove shes not, but I'ts too late I pulled them in too deep.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 04:33 PM
This Caribou character seems intelligent. Think I could pick our brain for a bit? I'm trying to figure out why Bonney would claim journalist when she's not, I figured she was town, because only an easily proven town could confirm, but now that she's sunk real deep... I'm confused. Little help would be awesome! Thanks!

your confused because you hold the fact that i'm not town to be true, and it doesn't make sense with all the gigantic wave of facts that say i'm town. what does urouge flipping scum have to prove against me?

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 04:33 PM
FM Sogeking

Talk, scum.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 04:34 PM

Why do you insist on protecting the rebels by fake claiming rebel leader?

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 04:35 PM
FM Sogeking

Talk, scum.

Attempt to derail train on Urouge noted.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 04:35 PM

damn. okay. scrap that idea.

I'm lurking because I'm lazy.
I didn't vote up Urouge yesterday because I was too late to jump on the train. (We live in different time zones and schedules)
Coded keys are pointless if everyone doesn't use them, and if someone is being vented the will continue to be. Also I asked for a website, which was posted when I wasn't on.

somewhere between 4th to last page of last day. shouldn't be two hard to find. theirs a spoiler in there.

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 04:36 PM
your confused because you hold the fact that i'm not town to be true, and it doesn't make sense with all the gigantic wave of facts that say i'm town. what does urouge flipping scum have to prove against me?

Did you not read my post? You couldn't even identify the true interviewee last night, instead you had to pin it on Urouge in order to save your neck. I have ample proof that you are not who you claim to be, the clincher being urouges alignment.

FM Sogeking
March 4th, 2013, 04:37 PM
FM Sogeking

Talk, scum.

your pressure vote will not affect me

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 04:38 PM
your pressure vote will not affect me

-_-

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 04:40 PM

Chill dude no scum would be that stupid.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Did you not read my post? You couldn't even identify the true interviewee last night, instead you had to pin it on Urouge in order to save your neck. I have ample proof that you are not who you claim to be, the clincher being urouges alignment.

except that you're wrong in the fact that Urouge IS the interview target, and the fact that his interview was so scummy, and rushed and that he didn't check his account FOR that interview is why he's lynched today. if i hadn't revealed him, he would not about to be ran over by the train.

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 04:45 PM
except that you're wrong in the fact that Urouge IS the interview target, and the fact that his interview was so scummy, and rushed and that he didn't check his account FOR that interview is why he's lynched today. if i hadn't revealed him, he would not about to be ran over by the train.

Yup and he pointed himself out as scum why?

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 04:46 PM

My vote was sitting idle on Urouge, and I wanted to use it.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Yup and he pointed himself out as scum why?

how die he point himself out as scum? he inadvertantly did it by having a rushed interview. sounds accidental to me, not 'pointing himself out'

FM Crocodile
March 4th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Code:
X YH ENLIC KXGOW HGX LPSO, PBHSHTN. DZRBKJ WKVLYDFOZO QBWI SEMF WMSA CA WISHHSHYZVP. XEA LPSE YIDMT TRK.
Passkey : 1945-5-11

http://startpad.googlecode.com/hg/labs/js/enigma/enigma-sim.html

How close are we to the 75% lynch before 24 hours? I don't want to hammer until he has a chance to post.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Chill dude no scum would be that stupid.

Your argument is bad and you should feel bad.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 04:55 PM
how die he point himself out as scum? he inadvertantly did it by having a rushed interview. sounds accidental to me, not 'pointing himself out'

If you don't think he is scum why are you voting him? :suspicious:

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 04:57 PM
The true skill lies in making it look like you are not sheeping.

Or vice versa :P

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 04:57 PM
If you don't think he is scum why are you voting him? :suspicious:

he accidentally showed his true colors, via the alternate account thing. of course i think he's scum.

FM Crocodile
March 4th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Oh shit, its 22 to lynch.

FM Urogue

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Oh shit, its 22 to lynch.

FM Urogue

Don't lynch too early.

FM Crocodile
March 4th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Fixed.
FM Urouge

FM Crocodile
March 4th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Don't lynch too early.

He is L-7. I'll drop my vote if he doesn't come one by the 24hr mark.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Caribou thinks this list is right; don't think he made any mistakes. Do tell if Caribou did though; If someone could double check that would be nice.

Day 2:
FM Don Krieg: Roleblocked ( Post #3 )
FM Eustass Kid: Doused ( Post #7 )
FM Wet Haired Caribou: Charged ( Post #11 )
FM Big Mom: Charged ( Post #19 )
FM Dracule Mihawk: Bussed ( Post #83 )
FM Jimbei: Bussed ( Post #18, Day 3 )

Actions:
FM Basil Hawkins (Doctor claim) -> Jewelry Bonney ( Post #620 )
FM Jewelry Bonney (Journalist claim) -> FM Urouge ( Post #648 )

Day 3
FM Jimbei: Bussed ( Post #18 )
FM Jimbei: Annoyed ( Post #18 )
FM Straw Hat Luffy: Roleblocked ( Post #28 )
FM Basil Hawkins: Bussed ( Post #119 )

Actions: None so far.

Also, just a small note of something Caribou noticed while browsing the threads;
[QUOTE=FM Foxy the Silver Fox, Post #782]
Funny how every single person who gets voted ends up being a PR of some sorts.

-vote FM Basil Hawkins

Quick sum over(...)[QUOTE]

I think it is now safe to assume that Basil is not a Bodyguard/Part of the Marines. This (somewhat) reinforces his Doctor claim very slightly; not excluding him from being scum though.

Caribou has to be off for a few; he shall be back in a few hours.

FM Wet Haired Caribou
March 4th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Fuck.
Caribou just had to mess up the quote.

Be back ASAP.

FM Crocodile
March 4th, 2013, 05:09 PM

BONNIE IS SCUM

UROUGE IS SCUM

The hole in your argument is "Where is the real article writer"

Without someone else to write the article (WHO WOULD HAVE REVEALED), it has to be Urouge.

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Caribou thinks this list is right; don't think he made any mistakes. Do tell if Caribou did though; If someone could double check that would be nice.

Day 2:

Actions:

Day 3

Also, just a small note of something Caribou noticed while browsing the threads;

-vote FM Basil Hawkins

I think it is now safe to assume that Basil is not a Bodyguard/Part of the Marines. This (somewhat) reinforces his Doctor claim very slightly; not excluding him from being scum though.

Curious why the Roleblocks in solid red?

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 05:10 PM
The hole in your argument is "Where is the real article writer"

Without someone else to write the article (WHO WOULD HAVE REVEALED), it has to be Urouge.

Simply put hes dead.

FM Crocodile
March 4th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Simply put hes dead.

Isn't that convenient.

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Isn't that convenient.

Today's isn't just saying.

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 05:32 PM

Check out dem lurkers. They looking sketchy "FM UROUGUE" HUR DUR!

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Simply put hes dead.

did you just say that the journalist is dead? wtf. THIS GUY CAN SEE THE FUTURE OR SOMETHING, cuz i'm sure as hell not dead yet.

and rbs are in red because its probably a consort doing the blocking, and they're red in the roles list...

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Check out dem lurkers. They looking sketchy "FM UROUGUE" HUR DUR!

so i pick a random quiet person and hope they agree with me, is that what your saying?

i'll be so glad when your dead. no useful insight to the town at all.

FM Sogeking
March 4th, 2013, 05:34 PM

Day 2:

Actions:

Day 3

-vote FM Basil Hawkins

Look at that fake vote! I was slightly confused for a second.

FM Sogeking
March 4th, 2013, 05:35 PM
I can't quote him

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 05:36 PM
he wasn't voting... it was foxy's vote....

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 05:36 PM
so i pick a random quiet person and hope they agree with me, is that what your saying?

i'll be so glad when your dead. no useful insight to the town at all.

No I'm point that in "Urouges Article" he called Urouge a lurker that needed "checked".

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 05:40 PM
"i will just write a list of people we need to keep an eye on and pay more attention too. Also, the heavy lurkers need to be shot down."

that's what he said

urouge needed to be checked, and the LURKERS should be shot. he didnt say Urouge needed to be shot.

and he put himself on the list to make it seem like he wasn't writing the paper (wifom)

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 05:40 PM
No I'm point that in "Urouges Article" he called Urouge a lurker that needed "checked".

Highly suspect indeed. :|

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 05:42 PM
"i will just write a list of people we need to keep an eye on and pay more attention too. Also, the heavy lurkers need to be shot down."

that's what he said

urouge needed to be checked, and the LURKERS should be shot. he didnt say Urouge needed to be shot.

and he put himself on the list to make it seem like he wasn't writing the paper (wifom)

Clearly he intended me to be listened too then for the LURKERS need to be shot down :P I can play your logic.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 05:43 PM

Day 2:

Actions:

Day 3

-vote FM Basil Hawkins

Caribou put the role blocks in red so we subconsciously distrust an escort claim. His motivation for now is murky, in time all shall become illuminated IMO.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Clearly he intended me to be listened too then for the LURKERS need to be shot down :P I can play your logic.

keeping an eye out means that they are suspicious people that talk a lot and should not necessarily be trusted. pay more attention[to their motives]

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 05:45 PM
keeping an eye out means that they are suspicious people that talk a lot and should not necessarily be trusted. pay more attention[to their motives]
And here we are back on Urouge is scum again. We can go in circles all day.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 05:46 PM

he put himself ON the list to seem like he wasn't the actual writer. there's no circle here... yet.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 05:47 PM

Where the f is that goddamn Urouge fella?
Also Basil needs to come back and post more if he is indeed the doctor {believable IMO}

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Where the f is that goddamn Urouge fella?
Also Basil needs to come back and post more if he is indeed the doctor {believable IMO}

urouge is more active in about 6 hours ish. smells European

and why does he need to do that? could just be wifoming cit play

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 05:49 PM
he put himself ON the list to seem like he wasn't the actual writer. there's no circle here... yet.

Oh, because totally changing his writing style and shit wasn't enough gotcha :P

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 05:51 PM

it wasn't a 'gotcha.' it was
"OH SHIT, i have an interview, if i don't respond, bonney's going to call me out, and i'll get lynched."

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 05:53 PM

Just realized why do I have to spell this out, after all its "Elementary" my dear Watson.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 05:55 PM
i never wrote that...?

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 05:55 PM
it wasn't a 'gotcha.' it was
"OH SHIT, i have an interview, if i don't respond, bonney's going to call me out, and i'll get lynched."

And yet he had enough time to think put his own name in?

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Ciao I'll be back later.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 05:56 PM
And yet he had enough time to think put his own name in?

yes?

FM Straw Hat Luffy
March 4th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Hey guys... Sorry I've been rather busy today but now I have like a whole hour and maybe more!
About Basil...I don't think he's the Doctor. Claiming an important role like that is not smart. I'm sure he did this to "protect" the real Doctor
who is still anonymous (hopefully).

Also, Urouge needs to show up quickly... I want to hear (read) what he have to say. (Even though I doubt it will be enough to save him.)

FM Basil Hawkins
March 4th, 2013, 06:33 PM
To answer Big Mom’s questions from yesterday:

Based on Cyborg Franky's train, who do you think is mafia?

Analysis of my train:
(Big Mom, Fire Fist Ace, Cat Thief Nami, Soul King Brook, Straw Hat Luffy, Whitebeard, Tony Tony Chopper, Black Leg Sanji, Urouge, Jewelry Bonney, Capone Bege, Boa Hancock, Foxy the Silver Fox)

Cyborg Franky Train: (Boa Hancock, Urouge, Wet Haired Caribou, Big Mom, Soul King Brook, Don Krieg, Straw Hat Luffy, Buggy the Clown, Tony Tony Chopper, Fire Fist Ace, Jewelry Bonney, Capone Bege)

I think that the people who voted me but not Cyborg Franky are the most likely to be pirates. (Since I am not a mafia)

I am also suspicious of Big Mom for pushing a train on me with really poor evidence. I never tried to derail the train on Cyborg Franky. I just asked Big Mom why he would say that pressuring lurkers isn’t effective and then vote a lurker.

What do you think about the Bonney situation and her refusal to claim her interview target?
N/A because Bonney claimed it. Since he confirmed, I think Bonney isn’t ventriloquisted and she is actually a journalist.

What are your reads on Roronoa Zoro and Urouge?

Meh I don't care when he gets hammered just let it be done.

This sounds like a faction member who doesn’t care who gets lynched as long as its not someone from his night chat. I don’t think this sounds particularly towny.

You guess need to get back on the right person. Law needs to be lynched. Straw is TOWN wouldn't be at all surprised if he was DOCTOR

Roronoa Zoro wants to lynch Law who is either a rebel or a jester. Either of those would be bad for town to lynch at the moment.

I repeat Bonnie is not the Journalist

Continues to discredit Jewelry Bonney

I did not, my post count is my code, and your analysis is my solution.

Isn’t very worried about disguisers/ventriloquists possibly because he is on one of their factions and doesn’t need to worry about them?

Citizen wouldn't? I sure as heck would if I were citizen, but no, I honestly believe she is Bus Driver and bussed herself last night.

Spreads false information about the role cards.

Suggested he left hints, and I could see some of his posts as hinting doctor or bodyguard

Calls Straw Hat Luffy out as a potential doctor or bodyguard. (Not townie to call out someone you read as protective)

Conclusion: I’m not sure what Roronoa Zoro is, but it doesn’t seem like it’s town due to #305 and calling out a protective role read. Could be a faction member or a jester due to obvious scumminess.

-vote FM Cyborg Franky

Not likely to be a pirate since Cyborg Franky flipped mafia.

I dislike the sudden notion of changing up the pressure on somebody, when the person in question hasn't even tried to defend himself yet. I must admit that we are wasting time by switching pressure targets like this.

First i'd like to hear from Law. The Straw Hat crew is next on the list.
I repeat, i do not wish to aimlessly hop on one wagon from the other. When we have someone pressured at blade's edge, we should at least get something out of it, that's what "pressure" is for after all.

This is a really pro town post.

So, since Law hasn't shown a life sign as of late here is my take on his situation:

Probably vented/jester/ghost.

I concur with the suspicions on Zoro.

-vote FM Roronoa Zoro

Jumps to Roronoa Zoro’s train after posting about not wanting to jump around on different trains. (Not as pro-town)

Umm, i dno why people insist on Bonney being ventrilo'd. She's pretty much acting and typing the same way she did the day before. Unless we have a really excellent ventriloquist, he shouldn't be able to nail Bonney that well. Where did all the insistent scrubs go that post analysis is half the game? Mannerisms and inherent logic are hard to counterfeit, as well as a rough grasp of ones vocabulary.

Defends Bonney against being ventriloquisted. Pro-town.

we are running out of time i apparently have to sheep to get something done.

I'll be changing my vote on the most voted person now.
Also, note that
Zoro voted for Law
whilst
Luffy voted for Basil

Keep this in mind.
That said
-vote FM Basil Hawkins

I don't understand the purpose of his note here.

I had literally 5 minutes to write the interview. As i had never had a chance to write an interview in an FM before i had no idea what to write about, other than my thoughts on the game. Which i had elaborated on immensely on the day before.
I can claim if that makes everybody happier.
Now that i'm writing this, why don't we all just mass claim. Apparently people are scummy for going to sleep or having nothing to do at night so they don't check the site every 5 minutes.

I have 3 things i'd like to make clear about the current state of the game:

Stop spamming. Useless oneliners and most meh posts just pollute the game and motivate people to pay less attention to read trash. (Yes i'm looking at you Big Mom)
I'll ignore anybody who is irrelevant or blatantly dumb. Or possibly ventriloquisted and just seems dumb because of that.
The amount of lurking sheep is too damn high in this game. I have votes on me from Buggy and Blackbeard, 2 people i don't remember having posted anything worth of value.

Note: In case people missed my Day 1.5 and one of my previous Day 2 posts: I will post a rather in-depth analysis on how factions should be acting, starting from Day 1 to the current state of the game. The reason why i'm not posting it yet is because we don't have many posts that we could analyze for this. We need
a) more participation from people in Day chat
b) more night actions / deaths to be able to discern certain changes in behavior patterns certain factions will show after they assess the graveness of having their respective faction weakened, either by losing possibly allies or their own teammembers.

Me writing this post may already distort the future actions of the scum in question, so props to that. I'd have liked to leave my point of view on everything to a somewhat more advanced state of the game.

Seems pro-town. Can’t wait to read this post later today.

Conclusion: Seems like a really skilled player so I can’t get a good read on him. Probably not a pirate is the best I can do.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 06:38 PM

Analysis of my train:
(Big Mom, Fire Fist Ace, Cat Thief Nami, Soul King Brook, Straw Hat Luffy, Whitebeard, Tony Tony Chopper, Black Leg Sanji, Urouge, Jewelry Bonney, Capone Bege, Boa Hancock, Foxy the Silver Fox)

Cyborg Franky Train: (Boa Hancock, Urouge, Wet Haired Caribou, Big Mom, Soul King Brook, Don Krieg, Straw Hat Luffy, Buggy the Clown, Tony Tony Chopper, Fire Fist Ace, Jewelry Bonney, Capone Bege)

I think that the people who voted me but not Cyborg Franky are the most likely to be pirates. (Since I am not a mafia)

I am also suspicious of Big Mom for pushing a train on me with really poor evidence. I never tried to derail the train on Cyborg Franky. I just asked Big Mom why he would say that pressuring lurkers isn’t effective and then vote a lurker.

N/A because Bonney claimed it. Since he confirmed, I think Bonney isn’t ventriloquisted and she is actually a journalist.

This sounds like a faction member who doesn’t care who gets lynched as long as its not someone from his night chat. I don’t think this sounds particularly towny.

Roronoa Zoro wants to lynch Law who is either a rebel or a jester. Either of those would be bad for town to lynch at the moment.

Isn’t very worried about disguisers/ventriloquists possibly because he is on one of their factions and doesn’t need to worry about them?

Calls Straw Hat Luffy out as a potential doctor or bodyguard. (Not townie to call out someone you read as protective)

Conclusion: I’m not sure what Roronoa Zoro is, but it doesn’t seem like it’s town due to #305 and calling out a protective role read. Could be a faction member or a jester due to obvious scumminess.

Jumps to Roronoa Zoro’s train after posting about not wanting to jump around on different trains. (Not as pro-town)

Conclusion: Seems like a really skilled player so I can’t get a good read on him. Probably not a pirate is the best I can do.

tldr, you don't think Urouge will flip scum?

FM Basil Hawkins
March 4th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Buggy is a actually a neutral candidate as well.

@Basil

Have you been charged?
Now that you have claimed and have no reason to hide, will you be taking a more active role in discussion and trying to lead town?
Who did you heal last night and why?
Why don't you think you were killed last night?

Can you explain your neutral read on Buggy? I haven't had a chance to read him thoroughly yet.

No, I have not been charged.

I hope to take a more active role in the discussion but my schedule and time zone prevents me from coming on and posting a lot at the beginning of the day. Refer to the post right before this one for some of my personal FoS targets.

Last night I healed Jewelry Bonney because I believe her role claim and the more confirmed town we have to lead us the better.

I don't know why I wasn't killed last night. If the CP9 has a witch maybe they think they can control me and prevent me from getting off successful heals so I'm not a threat. (I was not witched last night though).

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 06:42 PM
gah so lame how Saturday and Sunday were nights and day starts Monday :sad:

FM Urouge
Screw you Sogeking.

Sogeking aside, Tony's post interested me. What do you guys think of Buggy?
I don't think Buggy is Marine anymore despite his soft claim, I think he is...something sinister
He claimed Vigilante in invisible ink in post 284697, yet Eustass Kidd, a Rebel claimer, is left intact. A Marine Vigilante would have known Trafalgar was jailed and then shot Eustass.

The plot certainly thickens!
I have three buggy balls. I'm loading one tonight
Were you roleblocked or something? I didn't hear no buggy ball last night

FM Basil Hawkins
March 4th, 2013, 06:44 PM
tldr, you don't think Urouge will flip scum?

I'm mostly used to sheeping PR results so it's hard for me to know in a game like this where all the evidence seems circumstantial. Honestly I have absolutely no clue about Urouge other than he probably wont' flip pirate. That is literally the only thing I was able to determine about him.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Last night I healed Jewelry Bonney because I believe her role claim and the more confirmed town we have to lead us the better.

thanks bud, i'll try not to let you down :')

FM Basil Hawkins
March 4th, 2013, 06:49 PM
As a follow up to my train's analysis from yesterday, I would really like to know if Eustass Kidd can confirm Whitebeard as a Rebel. If he is not confirmed then he is likely to be a pirate. I hope the rebels won't lie to protect the pirates just because they are potential allies.

Also they said that Black Leg Sanji could not be recruited meaning he is a PR? Based on my analysis he is likely to be a pirate looking for a mislynch on a townie.

FM Sogeking
March 4th, 2013, 06:52 PM
A Marine Vigilante would have known Trafalgar was jailed and then shot Eustass.

Were you roleblocked or something? I didn't hear no buggy ball last night

I'm not sure what you mean buy this. How would a marine know if someone is jailed? Do they have Night Chat?

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 06:53 PM

Analysis of my train:

I find your response satisfactory. I wish you would take a stand on Urouge though. :unsure:

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 06:53 PM
I'm not sure what you mean buy this. How would a marine know if someone is jailed? Do they have Night Chat?

Pay attention. :|
Jailor and vigilante are both marine roles that share a night chat.

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 06:54 PM

Jailors are Marines, all Marines share a night chat. It would be silly if Foxy didn't tell the Marines who was jailed.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 06:54 PM

{This guy is a bloody awful player if he is town}

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Jailors are Marines, all Marines share a night chat. It would be silly if Foxy didn't tell the Marines who was jailed.

What do you think about Caribou being possible witch?

FM Straw Hat Luffy
March 4th, 2013, 06:57 PM

thanks bud, i'll try not to let you down :')

@Bonney: Did you get any notification of being healed? (Does people who get healed get notification of that even if they were not targeted?)

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 06:58 PM
{Placeholder}

FM Sogeking
March 4th, 2013, 07:01 PM
"All faction members (except for Town) have shared night chat. " I didn't see this. I feel stupid now

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 07:04 PM
What do you think about Caribou being possible witch?

Possible but I think Mihawk is Witch.

That would count, yes. But it would appear the witch had other plans.

I also confess myself very surprised by Trafalgar's citizen flip. It seems I was wrong about him. With that in mind, I think we were onto something with Urouge yesterday, and Zoro's post about him has further convinced me of his guiltiness.
FM Urouge In Day 2, he wrote a pretty solid post about why Trafalgar was not Rebel Leader, and when he got to the part about Citizen, he just wrote "I doubt he's Citizen" as rationale. Seems like he just wanted the mislynch. Though if Urouge flips CP9, I'll probably feel safer around Mihawk.

I'm the witch. Interesting. That's news to me, but hey maybe you know more than I do.
He's already explained this but I felt it applied to my argument.

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Can you explain your neutral read on Buggy? I haven't had a chance to read him thoroughly yet.

No, I have not been charged.

I hope to take a more active role in the discussion but my schedule and time zone prevents me from coming on and posting a lot at the beginning of the day. Refer to the post right before this one for some of my personal FoS targets.

I don't know why I wasn't killed last night. If the CP9 has a witch maybe they think they can control me and prevent me from getting off successful heals so I'm not a threat. (I was not witched last night though).

One side didn't kill you because you are healing them maybe. The other I don't fucking know.

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 07:12 PM
One side didn't kill you because you are healing them maybe. The other I don't fucking know.

Hmmm, as Mihawk said, maybe the Witch found the Pirate Captain n1 since Mihawk and Jimbei were bussed apparently. If Bonney was ChildPorn9, it would make sense that the Witch witch'd the Pirate Captain onto a random ass random target, while letting Hawkin heal her.

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 07:12 PM

WTF RED FLAG

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 07:14 PM
"All faction members (except for Town) have shared night chat. " I didn't see this. I feel stupid now

I'm not sure if this is your way of saying "I'm Town!" or ...

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Hmmm, as Mihawk said, maybe the Witch found the Pirate Captain n1 since Mihawk and Jimbei were bussed apparently. If Bonney was ChildPorn9, it would make sense that the Witch witch'd the Pirate Captain onto a random ass random target, while letting Hawkin heal her.

Who do you think witch would control on N1?

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 07:19 PM
WTF RED FLAG

Are you implying you think he is a pirate?

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Who do you think witch would control on N1?

Thinly veiled "Who do you think Pirate Captain is"? :p

Hmm....Fire Fist Ace. ATM, he is not confirmed Rebel by Kidd/WB. He wifom'd Rebel Leader/Scout day1. It's logical if Witch controls him onto someone very scummy (Cyborg Franky) to fail his recruit/scout.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Thinly veiled "Who do you think Pirate Captain is"? :p

Hmm....Fire Fist Ace. ATM, he is not confirmed Rebel by Kidd/WB. He wifom'd Rebel Leader/Scout day1. It's logical if Witch controls him onto someone very scummy (Cyborg Franky) to fail his recruit/scout.

Interesting. I like the way your mind works.

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 4th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Back guys. I've been unexpectedly busy today. Still am, actually. Anyway, thought I'd check in.

Are you saying you think Bonney is CP9?

FM Roronoa Zoro
March 4th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Back guys. I've been unexpectedly busy today. Still am, actually. Anyway, thought I'd check in.

That's what I'm fucking saying, Urouge and bonney both.

FM Capone Bege
March 4th, 2013, 07:53 PM

It was a hypothetical statement.

Neither CP9 or Pirates hit the Doctor claim, which is surprising. The day before, the doctor thought Bonney was a confirmed town . I'm saying, if she was CP9, she might have told the Witch to make sure Doctor wasn't hit so she could continue to be healed.

Yesterday, I suspected her of being CP9 more than Pirate because of the vent ordeal where she wouldn't reveal the interviewee. Today, I guess she can be pirate, but I don't think she is Pirate because of the lynch on Cyborg Franky and if she was Pirate, CP9 wouldn't know that, so they'd probably think she is Journalist and let the doctor die.

Right now, I think she's more CP9 than Town because she said she could write an article alongside the interviewee but has failed to do so.

What do you think of Bonney?

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Bonney, why didn't you write an article for the paper, or are you not really the journalist since you couldn't solve your vent code.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 07:58 PM

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Is everyone missing the fact about Sanji being rather scum?
And also: why are there 22 voptes to lynch but it was 17 yesterday o_O
I guess Urouge isn't hammered yet!

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 4th, 2013, 08:07 PM

Yes, I read your long post about it. The problem I have with it is I see no reason for the real journalist not to counter claim. The counter claim would get bonney lynched (-1 scum. yay!) and give us a confirmed town (yay!) that could be healed/busses to stay alive. Plus, the interviewee would've claimed. I think Urouge put himself in the article to hide the fact that he wrote it. Though I still agree that he is scummy, I think the Bonney FoS is a bit lacking.

It was a hypothetical statement.

Neither CP9 or Pirates hit the Doctor claim, which is surprising. The day before, the doctor thought Bonney was a confirmed town . I'm saying, if she was CP9, she might have told the Witch to make sure Doctor wasn't hit so she could continue to be healed.

Yesterday, I suspected her of being CP9 more than Pirate because of the vent ordeal where she wouldn't reveal the interviewee. Today, I guess she can be pirate, but I don't think she is Pirate because of the lynch on Cyborg Franky and if she was Pirate, CP9 wouldn't know that, so they'd probably think she is Journalist and let the doctor die.

Right now, I think she's more CP9 than Town because she said she could write an article alongside the interviewee but has failed to do so.

What do you think of Bonney?

I believe Bonney's claim for the following reasons:
1. Claiming journalist day 1 is only going to be done by a journalist in this setup. Journalist isn't certain to be in the game, so claiming it day 1 without knowing it exists is stupid, because it's one of a few roles that confirm its existence in the game, so if no article appears and you claimed journalist, you're fucked.

2. No counter claim. If someone else came out and said "I am the one true journalist" we would lynch one of the journalist claimers, and if we ended up lynching the wrong one, we'd lynch the other one next time. But no one has done that. Furthermore, if Urouge didn't write the article, who did? The real article writer could've counter claimed Urouge, which would have probably gotten him lynched yesterday, with Bonney slated for a lynch today.

The interviewee could be dead, but how would CP9 Bonney and Urouge know that they had killed the interviewee? The interviewee is chosen during the day (like jailing), so witch/bussing has no effect on it. They would've had to guess. And maybe if their WIFOM is really good, they could narrow it down, but it would still be a gamble.

I'll admit that she's said some weird things (like the interview alongside the article nonsense) but I attribute that more to her misunderstanding of mechanics than anything else. So until someone else claims journalist, or can prove that she doesn't know who wrote the article, I'll believe her.

I'm also beginning to think all this pressure on her is just a ploy to get her to reveal who wrote her articles. Perhaps a Pirate/CP9 method of choosing who to target for attack.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Bonney, why didn't you write an article for the paper, or are you not really the journalist since you couldn't solve your vent code.

i solved my code.

and apparently zoro checked with the FM. i didn't know i couldn't do my own article. but in my defense the FM gave me a vague answer.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 08:11 PM

It changes to 15 after 24 hours passes.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 08:12 PM
i solved my code.

and apparently zoro checked with the FM. i didn't know i couldn't do my own article. but in my defense the FM gave me a vague answer.

Your first code solution was WRONG.

FM Big Mom
March 4th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Yes, I read your long post about it. The problem I have with it is I see no reason for the real journalist not to counter claim. The counter claim would get bonney lynched (-1 scum. yay!) and give us a confirmed town (yay!) that could be healed/busses to stay alive. Plus, the interviewee would've claimed. I think Urouge put himself in the article to hide the fact that he wrote it. Though I still agree that he is scummy, I think the Bonney FoS is a bit lacking.

1. Claiming journalist day 1 is only going to be done by a journalist in this setup. Journalist isn't certain to be in the game, so claiming it day 1 without knowing it exists is stupid, because it's one of a few roles that confirm its existence in the game, so if no article appears and you claimed journalist, you're fucked.

2. No counter claim. If someone else came out and said "I am the one true journalist" we would lynch one of the journalist claimers, and if we ended up lynching the wrong one, we'd lynch the other one next time. But no one has done that. Furthermore, if Urouge didn't write the article, who did? The real article writer could've counter claimed Urouge, which would have probably gotten him lynched yesterday, with Bonney slated for a lynch today.

The interviewee could be dead, but how would CP9 Bonney and Urouge know that they had killed the interviewee? The interviewee is chosen during the day (like jailing), so witch/bussing has no effect on it. They would've had to guess. And maybe if their WIFOM is really good, they could narrow it down, but it would still be a gamble.

I'll admit that she's said some weird things (like the interview alongside the article nonsense) but I attribute that more to her misunderstanding of mechanics than anything else. So until someone else claims journalist, or can prove that she doesn't know who wrote the article, I'll believe her.

I'm also beginning to think all this pressure on her is just a ploy to get her to reveal who wrote her articles. Perhaps a Pirate/CP9 method of choosing who to target for attack.

I think it is still possible that Bonney is vetrio'd for the past two days.

FM Dracule Mihawk

I didn't miss it, I just don't believe you. I'm not buying any of this rebel claiming nonsense. It's an easy role to claim to get town off your back without risking a counter claim because the real rebels want to stay hidden. As such, I don't believe a word you say, including your "code" garbage. Either prove Sanji is scum using text, or stop wasting everyone's time.

FM Jewelry Bonney

that's right. i won't be pressured again to reveal my target. i will NEVER reveal my interview target to prove myself again. code should just take care of that.

FM Dracule Mihawk
March 4th, 2013, 08:15 PM

I seem to have missed this. Mind quoting/linking me to the post where she solved it incorrectly?

FM Eustass Kidd
March 4th, 2013, 08:16 PM
I didn't miss it, I just don't believe you. I'm not buying any of this rebel claiming nonsense. It's an easy role to claim to get town off your back without risking a counter claim because the real rebels want to stay hidden. As such, I don't believe a word you say, including your "code" garbage. Either prove Sanji is scum using text, or stop wasting everyone's time.

Rebel Scout can check whether his target is or is not Citizen. He checked Black Leg Sanji last night and gave me a code in his first message today that his target is NOT a Citizen. So he's 21% town and 79% not town. -_-

FM Big Mom
that's right. i won't be pressured again to reveal my target. i will NEVER reveal my interview target to prove myself again. code should just take care of that.

FM Jewelry Bonney

one letter? are we back to this shit again? you should really direct your energies somewhere else.

FM Jewelry Bonney
March 4th, 2013, 08:19 PM
I seem to have missed this. Mind quoting/linking me to the post where she solved it incorrectly?

he means that i missed a letter, and it was off by one incremented letter.