PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 discussion

FM Ferengi
March 4th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Day 3 has began, you can now start your discussion. Once per day you can ask me to reveal one player's COM name (but not role or alignment).

Last night I revealed to you Wet Haired Caribou's real identity. Which player's identity you want to know this time?

FM Boa Hancock
March 4th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Not much to discuss. The setup has too many factions. Day chat is nearly worthless. It's all about night actions.

FM Boa Hancock
March 4th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Re: Day 3: End of the Brig
Originally Posted by FM Whitebeard
It actually wouldn't have been such a bad move for CP9 to get a double kill on you two last night with witch powers if they thought you were both their enemies, considering the two deaths from yesterday. But if one of you is actually purple, then they'd definitely not do it.

Although it's the more likely neutral killer to be in the game because of the double claim, EM is still not confirmed either. Drug and fake claim is possible, as is ventriloquisting (the codes make this less likely). We've yet to hear any charged or doused claims today, so I'll reserve judgement.

Originally posted by FM Big Mom
I have my own theory on why we didn't die to EM from the witch. CP9 has probably guessed I am an ally. I may choose to elaborate on this more later.

I think its more like. They realised that you hurt town more when you are kept alive. Lol

FM Boa Hancock
March 4th, 2013, 06:00 PM
btw feel free to take me as an replacement. This deathchat is a joke. There isn't even any information in it.

FM Ferengi
March 4th, 2013, 11:45 PM
Trafalgar Law is not here because he immediately replaced another player who was a Citizen as well. As for Hody Jones and Foxy... you just have to wait for then.

FM Boa Hancock
March 5th, 2013, 02:30 PM
No bro, i wont logg in anymore. This gonna suck no matter who s comming. Actually you can disable the Boa Hancock account already. I won't check back in here