PDA

View Full Version : Night 2

FM Rob Lucci
March 2nd, 2013, 08:24 AM
I like it guys. I think we have a good standing right now. Atleast you did good, not sure about myself. My post count is a bit low and I maybe should've been a bit less obvious with my citizen hints, but let's see.

My notes so far after one hour of writing:

FM Bartholomew Kuma
#259 "Kima got bent over and named all 50 states. "
#260 correcting his spelling
#284 jumps on votetrain on Trafalgar because "L-3 is too far for me so I say L-2 is best."
#286 when asked to share thoughts: he is very busy on weekends but thinks that long texts = smart players, it's his first forum mafia and he isn't sure how it works

either a shitty excuse to stay under the radar or just a new town player

FM Blackbeard
#203 says nothing happened to him, finds Law suspicious
#205 Law "is a possible ventriloquist" because he doesn't have a code
#207 clarifies that he meant vent target
#730 wants Bonney killed because she said she is more important than him. doesn't think Bonney is town
#731 votes FM Urouge
#732 clarifies about his talk about alliance in 730, probably means alignment. He doesn't care about Bonney's alignment as "town"
#758 calls out Trafalgar when he slipped up
#761 thinks Trafalgars idea of making a list is terrible

A very lurky player, barely posts anything helpful for town. Scum player OR a marine, he wasn't called out by anyone for his lurkiness.

FM Boa Hancock
#119 collects all claims. hopes that everyone realizes that she is not pirate (is that proven in any way? idk). Thoughts about interviewee being suspicious. Maybe two drugdealers in different factions. Maybe two neutral killings, but unlikely. Wouldn't be surprised if Trafalgar is the other neutral who needs to get lynched to win. Pro-town reads on Big Mom and Caribou.
#151 says thanks to Bonney for revealing the interviewee, but Boa already knew who it was
#175 corrects spelling, calls Cat Thief "EU SCUM"
#181 calls Cat Thief's reveals as Marine without pressure stupid
#185 explains Cat Thief why the reveal was stupid
#187 says Tony Tony is Marine
#193 calls his slip of writing cp9 as cg9 proof that he doesn't care about cp9 (CP9 SLIP :d)
#200 reacts to Cat Thief's accusation with sarcastic remark "Yeah i am pirate", implies that there is enough proof on day 1.5 to prove that she isn't pirate
#219 asks Cat Thief what Boa's slip implies, knows that all think that she is rebel, says she definitely isn't, she's obvious town from Day 1.5
#223 asks why she should make a code in the first place. Says that Disguiser and Ventriloquist would go for someone who is easy to copy and has low posts like Trafalgar and not Boa who is hard to copy. Says that Cat Thief should calm down and contribute because roleclaiming isn't contributing.
#226 refuses to create a code.
#241 reacts to Cat Thief's post, sarcastic remark about her notes that state that charged targets make a good recruiting target
#243 says that Zoro changed his avatar over night, which implies that he looked into the game over that period
#245 not clear in asking if "you" were recruited last night
#248 says that he obviously meant Big Mom, asks if people are getting more stupid from game to game
#251 explains why people are dumb, asks if they are trolling her on purpose
#264 says she is more proven town than Big Mom, implies that Big Mom is Marine.
#271 she agrees with Capone's analysis, says it's good to cripple pirates even more, votes Straw Hat
#278 says there is nothing wrong with pressuring two people, again states that FM quality gets worse from game to game
#427 says that Bonney is not ventriloed, that Trafalgar Law could be anything and his lynch train is fueled with bullshit, that Big Mom is not a coroner
#455 claims that Trafalgar is a strong Jester/Ghost candidate, thinks that he doesn't belong to a faction because the votes on him piled up fast
#461 disappointed about Cat Thief
#466 doesn't think that town controls lynches because otherwise lynch trains would've been better
#483 is "fed up" with Big Mom, says that since he is obviously pro-town he should analyse the voters of Cyborg Murphy and Whitebeard, then come up with one guy who is most likely CP9
#486 accuses Cat Thief again of buddying with Big Mom
#489 gives up with discussing with her, says it's pointless
#541 says that nothing points to Bonney being ventriloed, says that Trafalgar's WIFOM is on lvl 4 while the others are on lvl 1 and that Trafalgar will most likely survive this night, says she is almost done with her day 1 analysis
#552 tells Whitebeard it makes no sense for someone to control a person who had 70 posts Day 1.5, says most likely the controlled person is Cat Thief, lists reasons
#564 questions motives behind CP9 killing Hody
#565 says that Caribou is a good "CG9" Ventriloquist suspect
#570 says Caribou is a less likely pirate suspect because of his vote on Cyborg Franky
#599 gives more reasons why Caribou is possible Ventriloquist
#617 votes Basil after Basil posted his analysis
#623 asks if Basil is a Marine, says his writing style is similar to the Marine that died
#626 votes unvote (lol)
#636 says that Basil soft claimed yesterday, explains how
#644 says that if Zoro would be right with his assumptions then Basil would just lie about his claim
#651 thinks he knows Basil's COM, says his play might just be bad.
#657 says Urouge takes too long to answer
#689 says that Dracule is speaking the truth about his busdriven claim since you can only fake it if you are 100% sure that there is no BD ingame, implies that Eustass is useless
#717 says that Straw Hat is not a pirate
#724 says that she went over day 1.5 posts again which imply that Straw Hat is not pirate, may still be scum
#728 says that Mihawk seems like a smart player, could be anything and has a scummy undertone like Tony
#734 asks why Mihawk couldn't be pirate
#738 says that while the chance isn't very high it could still be possible. Again refuses to create a code.
#778 posts a list of players with their post count of today and the resulting thoughts
#780 says "Yes plz kill me! Do it! Thanks!"
#783 says that Town has such a huge majority that it isn't even funny anymore and that there aren't many smart town players anyway and that Pirates and CP9 should just surrender

I honestly can't make much of that. Appears to be Town or Rebel, but could be an obvious WIFOM and no teammate is gonna call her out on that. Maybe you can do something of the notes.

I will post my notes about Buggy, Capone and Cat Thief as soon as I got them, I still have some work to do today so probably tomorrow. But feel free to discuss, since I will refresh like every 10 mins if I'm not out.

FM Rob Lucci
March 2nd, 2013, 08:26 AM
Oh yeah, what I wanted to add: Kuma's first post today "Kima got bent over and named all 50 states." hints to being jailed if you ask me. I usually said something along the lines of that in SC2Mafia when I was jailed and everything went well and if it's his first Forum Mafia..

Anyway, I'm out for now, see you in an hour.

FM Blueno
March 2nd, 2013, 09:37 AM
Anyway, The Town now fully thinks there is an EM, and I am tempted to continue with the charade as they think the Arson was a fail DD, or that there are two Neutral Killers.

Since we don't know exactly who the RL is, unless it was just coincidence that we targeted Croc onto Franky and he died from Pirates, then we should continue with that technically gaining ourselves a second KPN.

Also if the Pirates and Marines are both to heavily beaten down later on then what should we do in that situation?

If a Mayor reveals him/herself, we could kill our current vented target, and vent him/her. This will gain us much more votes and that could make us tie the game much faster, and control the lynch, as seeing how this game has newer players, they will sheep behind the Mayor.

Just a few thoughts.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 11:37 AM
We all managed to survive the day, so that's good. We also don't seem to be very suspicious-looking for the most part. The people who are suspicious of me are, I think, marines trying to get a sense of me and what we intend to do. I had to deny their accusations, but tomorrow I'll see if I can't subtly communicate to them that we mean them no harm. So for tonight, we leave Trafalgar and Capone alone. I also recommend we continue using the electromaniac drug, because what we've done is created a role that doesn't exist, which will allow the neutrals a much easier time hiding (they think the arsonist is fake!) which they will be grateful for later, perhaps even siding with us over other factions simply because we made their job so much easier.

Now who should we target tonight? I have control of the Pirate kill, so I wish to use that to kill Foxy the Silver Fox. He accused Basil toward the end of the day, and it was mostly ignored/unnoticed, but it triggered an alarm in my head. Let's just say, I think I know who that is, and I don't want him in the game.

As for our regularly scheduled factional kill, I'll have to look through the day again. But no matter what, Foxy must go.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 11:41 AM
I also must commend Kaku, our ventriloquist, for a job well done. No one suspected for a second that Big Mom was under your control, and you managed to be very active with that account throughout the day. At first I was a bit worried about you neglecting your main account, but then you pressured yourself into a claim that should buy you a lot of time- especially since you don't have the pirate kill to worry about.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 11:46 AM
Since this is what I want to do, I guess I'll put it here now:

Witch FM Crocodile to FM Foxy the Silver Fox

FM Rob Lucci
March 2nd, 2013, 11:54 AM
I have to agree that I was impressed with Kaku, there were moments where I was like "wait, is that still our Ventriloquist?" It's like we have an additional member like that.

What are your thoughts on Boa Hancock? I already posted mine at the end of the notes, but I'm really uncertain about her. Does not seem like a threat for now, but it's someone with experience and analysing skills if you had to ask me for more thoughts.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 11:59 AM
My guess is that Boa is town. Whatever she is, I agree that she's a smart player. Certainly a potential kill target for tonight.

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 12:03 PM
Hey guys, here are a few things off the top of my head before I go over my notes.

1. Kalifa, were you really bussed? I wanted to get out a doctor claim (either today or tomorrow) so it seems semi-reasonable that I would be 1/2 of a potential fake bus driven claim to help keep your identity hidden. To me it seemed a bit like you panicked when people said there was a witch and fake claimed bussed. If you fake claimed it, we should figure out what to do with all the feedback we have to give out since now there's an EM, rb, and 2 bussed claims we have to account for (unless we drop stuff) but the town can analyze it.

2. Venting Big Mom is not sustainable for the long run. I'm going to be traveling on Day 3 and won't have time to keep up that level of activity. I'd like to vent Big Mom tomorrow, but it has to stop before Day 3 either by lynch/kill/stopping the vent. Which brings me to my third point.

3. Do you think Big Mom could be marine with Cat Thief Nami? Nami is apparently an inexperienced player and did a ton of buddying with Big Mom during day. Used collective pronouns "us" when responding with Big Mom to Boa Hancock which makes me think it's some kind of Freudian slip. In any case... If Big Mom is a marine, we probably want to just transition her back into her own account (I'll forget to post a vent code), etc. We need to watch the chats really carefully tomorrow (because the vent would be discovered in night chat) and see if this connection seems legit.

4. Brief Faction assignments:
Pirates:
Crocodile
Cyborg Franky
{Placeholder}
{Placeholder}

Marine:
Hody Jones
Cat Thief Nami
Big Mom?
Trafalgar Law?

Rebel:
Eustass Kidd
{hints that the other rebel is really active, so I'm looking at Capone Bege, Urouge, Caribou, Whitebeard}

Town:
Jewelry Bonney - journalist
Boa Hancock - citizen {this is just apparent to me based on meta}

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 12:08 PM
My guess is that Boa is town. Whatever she is, I agree that she's a smart player. Certainly a potential kill target for tonight.

TBH I think that Boa is good at FM, but I have some tips for outsmarting his analysis since I know how he does it.

1. Drop subtle role breadcrumbs if you think you're going to fake claim ever.
2. Remember to post completely from a neutral POV where you're not saying much about what factions should do what unless you're listing every possibility.
3. Vote train analysis. Remember to vote each other. It's going to become really apparent by the later days who is on which faction based on who is unwilling to vote for who. Example: You guys really easily vote Trafalgar Law yet refuse/take a really long time to be willing to vote Basil. Just keep that in mind.

Also:
-Do we assume the marines will take care of the rebel leader candidates?

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 12:12 PM
Hey guys, here are a few things off the top of my head before I go over my notes.

1. Kalifa, were you really bussed? I wanted to get out a doctor claim (either today or tomorrow) so it seems semi-reasonable that I would be 1/2 of a potential fake bus driven claim to help keep your identity hidden. To me it seemed a bit like you panicked when people said there was a witch and fake claimed bussed. If you fake claimed it, we should figure out what to do with all the feedback we have to give out since now there's an EM, rb, and 2 bussed claims we have to account for (unless we drop stuff) but the town can analyze it.

Oh ye of little faith. Was the doc claim for my benefit? If so I appreciate the gesture, but I confess myself disappointed in your lack of trust for me. I was actually bussed last night. I can assure you I would not make such a claim without consulting with my team first unless it was absolutely necessary. I thought my claim that the bus driver killed the pirate would be answered with a counter-claim from the other person who was bussed, but since that didn't happen my guess is that the bus driver bussed itself with me and feared that claiming would give it away.

In other news, I was asked for an interview tonight, which means two things: One-Bonney trusts me (yay). Two-Urouge does not necessarily have a night chat. My feedback was sent to both accounts (day and night) so he is probably a citizen that didn't think to check his account because he had no actions or chat to keep up with.

I would also like to request your input on what I should write. They will expect a role claim. If the article is good enough, Bonney should be the only one who will ever know it was I that claimed it.

FM Blueno
March 2nd, 2013, 12:13 PM
TBH I think that Boa is good at FM, but I have some tips for outsmarting his analysis since I know how he does it.

1. Drop subtle role breadcrumbs if you think you're going to fake claim ever.
2. Remember to post completely from a neutral POV where you're not saying much about what factions should do what unless you're listing every possibility.
3. Vote train analysis. Remember to vote each other. It's going to become really apparent by the later days who is on which faction based on who is unwilling to vote for who. Example: You guys really easily vote Trafalgar Law yet refuse/take a really long time to be willing to vote Basil. Just keep that in mind.

Also:
-Do we assume the marines will take care of the rebel leader candidates?

I think we can assume that they will take care of them, yet if they don't then we need to, we don't want them gaining to much power without our Infiltrator inside.

FM Blueno
March 2nd, 2013, 12:14 PM
I thought the bus couldn't bus himself.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 12:16 PM
I thought the bus couldn't bus himself.

Ah, good catch. Forgot about that. Well that makes things interesting.

FM Blueno
March 2nd, 2013, 12:17 PM
Ah, good catch. Forgot about that. Well that makes things interesting.

Could it be possibble your false claim of being bussed with Franky was actually real?

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 12:17 PM
Could it be possibble your false claim of being bussed with Franky was actually real?

No. Because then I would have died in his place.

FM Blueno
March 2nd, 2013, 12:18 PM
No. Because then I would have died in his place.

Unless the Pirates targeted you, and it was coincidence that when you controlled Croc to visit Franky it killed him. Coincidences happen.

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 12:19 PM
Also, at Whitebeard's request, I read ISOs of a few people. Posting some thoughts on them since I did a bunch of analysis:

Trafalgar Law: Surface Level seems Jester-y, second level of WIFOM says marine, third level says pirate, fourth says citizen, fifth says rebel... I know this guy's COM, and I'm not even going to try to understand this for now because I'm probably wrong.

Eustass Kidd: Probably a starting rebel.

Straw Hat Luffy: I would not think that Luffy and Cyborg Franky could be pirates together in #717 and #724. #274 additionally makes me believe he is not a pirate, {but also not town. #255 makes me think cp9 is probably the best fit.} My real read is that Luffy is town.

Wet Haired Caribou: Too difficult to read.

Fire Fist Ace: I read him as possible cp9 but in the absence of that as a possibility, I don't know.

FM Blueno
March 2nd, 2013, 12:21 PM
Anyway for now we need to focus on the interview for Mihawk. Just drop a few Citizen claims and FOS certain people that appear scummy.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 12:22 PM
Unless the Pirates targeted you, and it was coincidence that when you controlled Croc to visit Franky it killed him. Coincidences happen.

I think I see what you mean. You think perhaps croc is a citizen, and the bus driver did the killing while my ability actually did nothing?

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 12:22 PM
Oh ye of little faith. Was the doc claim for my benefit? If so I appreciate the gesture, but I confess myself disappointed in your lack of trust for me. I was actually bussed last night. I can assure you I would not make such a claim without consulting with my team first unless it was absolutely necessary. I thought my claim that the bus driver killed the pirate would be answered with a counter-claim from the other person who was bussed, but since that didn't happen my guess is that the bus driver bussed itself with me and feared that claiming would give it away.

In other news, I was asked for an interview tonight, which means two things: One-Bonney trusts me (yay). Two-Urouge does not necessarily have a night chat. My feedback was sent to both accounts (day and night) so he is probably a citizen that didn't think to check his account because he had no actions or chat to keep up with.

I would also like to request your input on what I should write. They will expect a role claim. If the article is good enough, Bonney should be the only one who will ever know it was I that claimed it.

So Kalifa, I have a bunch of experience writing journalist interview articles as I was interviewed in M-FM, and was the journalist in FM13. Let me go copy/paste a good article I remember receiving from FM13 so you can see what a possible journalist might be looking for in your submission.

This seems like a coincidence to the point of being improbable. Lol. But props for thinking outside the box.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 12:24 PM
I think I see what you mean. You think perhaps croc is a citizen, and the bus driver did the killing while my ability actually did nothing?

The problem with this theory is that crocodile didn't outright claim witched. Which he would have done if he was town. He even hinted it to us when I made the bus driver claim. He said "I think the Pirate Captain was witched". I'm almost 100% positive he was telling us that we found him.

FM Blueno
March 2nd, 2013, 12:25 PM

It is quite possible. I believe you need to control him again to see if it was just coincidence.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 12:32 PM
4. Brief Faction assignments:
Pirates:
Crocodile
Cyborg Franky
{Placeholder}
{Placeholder}

Marine:
Hody Jones
Cat Thief Nami
Big Mom?
Trafalgar Law?

Rebel:
Eustass Kidd
{hints that the other rebel is really active, so I'm looking at Capone Bege, Urouge, Caribou, Whitebeard}

Town:

I think Trafalgar and Capone are allies. I think they are both marines. My first thought was they checked me last night and know I'm witch and were trying to communicate with me, but thinking back on it, the fact that I was bussed means they wouldn't have been able to check me unless they checked the other person, and no one knows who that is except the bus driver, so they couldn't know for sure. Regardless, I do think they're marines together. I think Cat Thief is just an inexperienced player. But if you vent Big Mom again tomorrow, after he's had time to report to his allies (if he has a night chat) we'll be able to see who becomes more insistent that there is a ventriloquist and who guesses that it might be Big Mom who is controlled which will tell us who his allies are.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 12:33 PM
It is quite possible. I believe you need to control him again to see if it was just coincidence.

I intend to do that anyway. But like I said before, the fact that he didn't claim witched and said he thought the captain was witched reads to me like a huge "I am the captain" message.

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 12:39 PM
This was given by a sane sheriff, I believe (but Lando was an actress).

Important points from this article:
1. ROLECLAIM
2. Analysis stemming from your role claim (hard if you claim cit)
3. Disguise your writing
4. It doesn't have to look all fancy and constructed as long as you have some good content

leia your such a doll

tank u so much for da interveiw

im yet another sherif in da game believeit or not, prolly sane, maybe naive

got suspicious for wicket but also suspicious for lando, my not suspicious checks all dead and are town

lando actress? unlikely. or framer in red maf or another scenario that make him suspicious, why frame lando tho?

help me think leia!!!!! but i want my identity hiden

checking klaus tonite, he'l prolly be suspicious

Another sheriff interview:
1. Note the disguised writing
2. Note role claim and speculation on results
3. Note general game speculation/accusations and hidden role assignments

The Shayreef from vault 103 wooulld like to report that dat nigga TARKEN is NOT suspiicious.

HAWEVVA.
Dis same shayref found da scummy mothakuckin hooka King and trigga nigga Larkin to be equally not suspishos

DIS MEENS DAT SHAYREF NIGGA IS ONE CRAAAZAY MOTHAFUCKA.

[of caws, shayrif could jus be naive too]

SHAYRIFF WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CALL OUT JABBA

AS POTENTIAL CULT LEEDAH

AND BROBA AS CONSORT WHO BLOCKED BEARU NIGHT 1

And since lazy ass FM Pokeman Masta won't post a fuckin role list;

Hidden Mafia -Vault 5
Hidden Mafia - Vault 37 Killah
Hidden Mafia - Vault 37 Janitor
Hidden Mafia - Random Any
Hidden Mafia - Vault 21
Hidden Neutral - Vault 37 - Jabba (Student/Cult Leader)
Hidden Neutral - Vault 9
Hidden Neutral - Vault 66
Hidden Neutral - Vault 66 - Devaworah
Hidden Neutral - Vault 21
Hidden Town - (If none of the dead sheriffs wuz sane, this be sane sheriff mothafucka)
Hidden Town - Vault 103 Journalist
Hidden Town - Vault 103
Hidden Town - Vault 21
Hidden Town - Vault 37
Hidden Town - Vault 103 Sheriff (hyellah evrayone)
Hidden Town - Any
Hidden Town - Any
Hidden Town - Any
Hidden Town - Any
Hidden Town - Any
Hidden Town - Any
Hidden Town - Any
Hidden Town - Any
Hidden Town - Any

Random Neutras are all in the role list, no use lookin for em in the random anies. Vaults 103 and 5 sre clear from having neutrals, and vault 37 from having any neutrals other than jabba.

Example of a bad interview:
1. disguised writing style
2. panic
3. speculation reveals possible town role identities (journalist id)

shit i mustve been too active if a journalist wants to visit me....I hope that doesnt make the mafia want to visit me to (. um i guess ill just say who i think it is? probbably Francine. She claimed dreamer and everyone knows that is really easy to fake. oh and theres a kidnapper in vault 21. so we should look into that, a kidnapper can rly hurt us if we dont do something about it. i read that its manning luke vick or brees. so hopefully some power roles check those guys tonight.

Another example of a bad interview:
1. Note disguising identity
2. Note lack of real substance under the guise of seeming useful (colors didn't copy for some reason)

LETS TEST YOUR AUTHOROTAH! TOO SHADY? WE WILL SEE!

(>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')>

GREEN: TOWN
YELLOW: UNDECIDED
RED: SCUM

Rihfok
Nick
Rocshi
Goremancer
clementine
Mopin
FrostByte
GriM-DeMoN
BorkBot
Deathfire
Phyr
CmG
Sumikoko
Dust
Fragos
Ubernox
Blazer
Kony

(>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')>

Example of an ok article without having any/many pr results (This is actually written by the sheriff who I posted in the first example interview):

1. This person was scolded for not role claiming
2. The analysis is what you should do in place of having pr results to reveal/analyze.

Oh an interview?

I'd love too!

Well Its kind of awkward to give an interview and not ask any question....I'll just give you my ideas on who I think are scum and town!

My first HUGE suspect is Beru. Boba has said multiple times that he knows that Beru was roleblocked.

Originally Posted by Boba post #420
Beru was roleblock night one (Tech or not, he was blocked for sure. Trust me) and N1 no clensing kill
Originally Posted by Boba post #431
Beru is 100% confirmed Mafia as he was roleblocked night 1 and no cleansing kill occured.
Originally Posted by Boba post #588
Beru was roleblocked on Night 1 (he was not the tech but he was still roleblocked.) And the Mafia kill went unclensed.
Tomorrow we should lynch BERU or pressure him into revealing his role and deciding from there.

Also with me getting interviewed this confirms that Leia is actually the Journalist! I'm also inclined to believe that she has at least 1 gun shot. According to monica-
Originally Posted by Monica Post #557
Her other message was that she got a gun both nights.
Not that theres anything wrong with that. I just like to know who has the weapons so that we know who to blame if they random shoot. We can also determine if she is corrupt easily this way.

The Jabba / Brostin situation has finally concluded. Brostin actually being a sheriff (jesus) and confirming that Jabba lied about SOMETHING. I don't think his disguiser guess should be held against him because of the wording of the rolecard being changed. However his constant pressure against him and that he lied about being detective. I think he is either SCUM or an Executioner that has become a Jester with Brostins death. The town should pressure Jabba into either proving he is detective or leave him alone and let the Vault 9 Vigilante (Roger) or Leia (Journalist with gun from the Arms Dealer) take care of him. Another option is to just let him live, a Jester can't hurt the town if he is ignored.

The people I think are most likely town are - Lando, Monica, Leia, Mkoll, Luke, Brady (because of his balls to the wall voting in melon roulette), Vader, and Boba.

Thank you for your Interview, Leia. I hope I answered all your questions.

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 12:41 PM
I think Trafalgar and Capone are allies. I think they are both marines. My first thought was they checked me last night and know I'm witch and were trying to communicate with me, but thinking back on it, the fact that I was bussed means they wouldn't have been able to check me unless they checked the other person, and no one knows who that is except the bus driver, so they couldn't know for sure. Regardless, I do think they're marines together. I think Cat Thief is just an inexperienced player. But if you vent Big Mom again tomorrow, after he's had time to report to his allies (if he has a night chat) we'll be able to see who becomes more insistent that there is a ventriloquist and who guesses that it might be Big Mom who is controlled which will tell us who his allies are.

I think Capone's insistence that he knew who the marines were is similar to the thing I picked up about Trafalgar potentially being marine (on WIFOM level 2) and the buddying between Cat Thief Nami and Big Mom. I don't think Capone is a marine, but then again I haven't read his ISO or anything.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 12:42 PM
Interesting. Rest assured, I already intended to disguise my writing. Believe it or not that is one are in which I happen to be proficient. The question is: What role should I claim? The default is citizen, but if you have any more interesting ideas, I'd like to hear them.

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 12:48 PM
Interesting. Rest assured, I already intended to disguise my writing. Believe it or not that is one are in which I happen to be proficient. The question is: What role should I claim? The default is citizen, but if you have any more interesting ideas, I'd like to hear them.

You should probably claim citizen. I'm just not 100% sure if that fits with all the stuff you've been saying recently and all your setup analysis. Not sure if it's confirmation bias, but some of your posts have seemed really pro cp9.

Additionally, I'm interested to see if our infiltrator gets recruited off the escort/possible dd block claim. If (as Eustass claims) the other rebel is combing through the daychat for potential citizens, he probably has picked up on that detail.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 12:48 PM
Oh, by the way, here are these, in case anyone wants them:

FM Bartholomew Kuma (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8992)
FM Basil Hawkins (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/9008)
FM Big Mom (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8995)
FM Black Leg Sanji (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8991)
FM Blackbeard (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/9001)
FM Boa Hancock (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8986)
FM Buggy the Clown (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8978)
FM Capone Bege (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8975)
FM Cat Thief Nami (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8976)
FM Crocodile (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8994)
FM Cyborg Franky (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8984)
FM Don Krieg (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8987)
FM Donquixote Doflamingo (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/9006)
FM Dracule Mihawk (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/9005)
FM Eustass Kidd (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8981)
FM Fire Fist Ace (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8982)
FM Foxy the Silver Fox (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8999)
FM Gecko Moria (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8998)
FM Hody Jones (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8988)
FM Jewelry Bonney (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/9007)
FM Jimbei (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/9002)
FM Marco the Phoenix (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8979)
FM Nico Robin (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8977)
FM Red Haired Shanks (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/9004)
FM Roronoa Zoro (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8996)
FM Scratchmen Apoo (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8990)
FM Sogeking (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8983)
FM Soul King Brook (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/9003)
FM Straw Hat Luffy (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8997)
FM Tony Tony Chopper (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/9000)
FM Trafalgar Law (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8993)
FM Urouge (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8980)
FM Wet Haired Caribou (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8985)
FM Whitebeard (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8974)
FM X Drake (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8989)

I crossed out the dead players so you can tell they're dead, but still check their old posts if it strikes your fancy.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 12:50 PM
You should probably claim citizen. I'm just not 100% sure if that fits with all the stuff you've been saying recently and all your setup analysis. Not sure if it's confirmation bias, but some of your posts have seemed really pro cp9.

Additionally, I'm interested to see if our infiltrator gets recruited off the escort/possible dd block claim. If (as Eustass claims) the other rebel is combing through the daychat for potential citizens, he probably has picked up on that detail.

Pro cp9, eh? I've tried not to let it show. Could you find examples and point them out so that I can try to avoid them in the future? Should anyone else point them out, I'll probably go for the "trying to take a bullet for town" defense, but I'd still like to know.

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 12:51 PM
Brief Faction assignments:
Pirates:
Crocodile
Cyborg Franky
{Placeholder}
{Placeholder}

Marine:
Hody Jones
Cat Thief Nami
Big Mom?
Trafalgar Law?

Rebel:
Eustass Kidd
{hints that the other rebel is really active, so I'm looking at Capone Bege, Caribou, Whitebeard}

Town:
Straw Hat Luffy - ???
Urouge - citizen? {last minute article indicates no night chat}

Updated.

I think we need to gun down some town roles just because town has incredibly high numbers. I'm thinking Urouge is actually a good target since we believe him to be town due to his last minute interview and he's a competent player.

FM Blueno
March 2nd, 2013, 12:55 PM
Brief Faction assignments:
Pirates:
Crocodile
Cyborg Franky
{Placeholder}
{Placeholder}

Marine:
Hody Jones
Cat Thief Nami
Big Mom?
Trafalgar Law?

Rebel:
Eustass Kidd
{hints that the other rebel is really active, so I'm looking at Capone Bege, Caribou, Whitebeard}

Town:
Straw Hat Luffy - ???
Urouge - citizen? {last minute article indicates no night chat}

Updated.

I think we need to gun down some town roles just because town has incredibly high numbers. I'm thinking Urouge is actually a good target since we believe him to be town due to his last minute interview and he's a competent player.

The Town was actually about to lynch him, he just lucked out from the time. Maybe we could kill Big Mom and vent him to make him seem scummy.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 12:57 PM
The Town was actually about to lynch him, he just lucked out from the time. Maybe we could kill Big Mom and vent him to make him seem scummy.

No, I want Big Mom vented again. We'll be able to pick out his allies more easily if he has a night chat and tells them he was vented tonight. The thing about killing Urouge is I think he's a good mislynch.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 01:04 PM
I need to go out for a bit. I'll be back later.

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 01:06 PM
Day 2 Notes:
FM Jimbei
# NO POSTS

FM Marco the Phoenix
#60 EM confirmed, bd/witch is possibility, speculates about cp9 roles.
#67 mayor can join a different faction to screw over town
#807 Code solution and New code: GIOROBXCIOQBQWFCMEBIHAXNYWMPNQCJCQNXIPZGVPGWNYWMPD DFDO

Conclusion: concerned with cp9, kind of inconclusive.

FM Nico Robin
# NO POSTS

FM Red Haired Shanks
# NO POSTS

FM Scratchmen Apoo
#224 check in post, says he will be busy
#234 what’s the concern with me?
#242 responds to nami’s accusations of lurking
#318 claims to be a replacement.
#333 says he has proof he was replaced.
#382 vote Straw Hat Luffy, has no evidence and wants to random lynch.

Conclusion: Probably town due to process of elimination?

FM Sogeking
#112 says he’s lurking too much but people already brought up his points.
#452 doctor/bd would not protect law the rebel claimer. I don’t know why everyone would back their vote off of someone who claims rebel leader
#457 spam
#462 cat thief nami’s activity is harmful
#467 more problems with nami
#480 votes Trafalgar Law, thinks Kidd, Bonney, or Law is jester/vented

Conclusion: Not a rebel.

---
Footnote: Didn't have time to do Jewelry Bonney and Roronoa Zoro yet. I'll get to it later.

FM Rob Lucci
March 2nd, 2013, 01:11 PM
So far I think good targets are Foxy (as Kalifa suggested) and Boa based on her skills.

Also, I somehow like to believe that Crocodile hinted to us that he wants to cooperate with us by saying he knows that we witched that Pirate kill. Maybe we can pick up on some hints by Crocodile left in Day chat on who is definitely not a Pirate.

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 02:18 PM
So far I think good targets are Foxy (as Kalifa suggested) and Boa based on her skills.

Also, I somehow like to believe that Crocodile hinted to us that he wants to cooperate with us by saying he knows that we witched that Pirate kill. Maybe we can pick up on some hints by Crocodile left in Day chat on who is definitely not a Pirate.

Boa is a good bus driver target. Killing someone like Caribou might be better.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 03:42 PM
Boa is a good bus driver target. Killing someone like Caribou might be better.

So are you. The question is whether or not the bus driver believes your claim.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 06:34 PM
Day 2 Notes:

FM Crocodile

Translation: I'm the pirate captain. Witch found me last night.

Votes trafalgar

posts code. recommends that everyone join the train on trafalgar.

further pushes trafalgar. requests that people ask him questions

unvotes and re-votes zoro (fail vote)

Some reads on people. Trafalgar is scummy, Luffy is ambiguous (appeared town at first, but now unsure), considers dracule (me) a "very pro-town player... definite town/marine"

Corrects fail vote on Zoro

Says CP9 is the biggest threat. Clearly deflecting attention away from himself and his teammates and onto us. This has the double effect of basically getting the town to help him search for allies.

filler

pushes lynch on Zoro

asks x drake to clarify who believes is vented/ventriloquist

asks bonney who she thinks is scum

asks for name of bonney's interviewee

posts a new code. votes trafalgar.

The code: X YH ENLIC KXGOW HGX LPSO, PBHSHTN. DZRBKJ WKVLYDFOZO QBWI SEMF WMSA CA WISHHSHYZVP. XEA LPSE YIDMT TRK.

[I think this might be a cryptogram. I'll try to decode it once I'm done posting this analysis]

unvotes. Thinks bonney might be WIFOMing to protect real journalist.

filler

agrees with Capone. Goes to sleep.

Conclusion: 99.99% sure that he is Pirate Captain.

FM Cyborg Franky

FM Don Krieg

Claims roleblocked

confirms that he claimed blocked

subtly hints that the team kills were accidental [don't worry, I only see it this way because I'm looking for it]

votes trafalgar

argues that the roleblock is possible

argues that neutrals are first priority

speculates on the prospect of bonney being blackmailed. deems it unlikely

journalist article is useless

trafalgar could have written the article. might have disguised his writing style.

unvotes. thinks kuma claiming to be new is scummy

votes zoro [you know you don't have to unvote first in order to change votes, right?]

agrees that bonney should reveal interviewee because the article was bad/scummy

points out the problem with town's pressure. they keep backing off at the end and don't lynch anyone. proposes that we try lynching for a change.

filler

defends his vote on zoro

intends to keep his vote on zoro

posts code. votes Urouge

instructs kidd to re-read the day.

Conclusion: Pretty town-y. Enough posts to not get classified as a lurker, but not so many as to attract a lot of attention. Pretty good balance.

FM Donquixote Doflamingo

"checking in, reading. will give observations in a while"

Conclusion: the only thing he posts is a promise he doesn't keep. Hugely scummy. Might be a neutral. Should be an easy target to lynch tomorrow.

FM Dracule Mihawk
This is me. Hi. (someone else can do reads on me if you want to point out any glaring flaws in my play or whatever. I will just be inherently biased, so I think my reads on myself will be counter productive).

FM Eustass Kidd

claims doused

filler

filler

says there's no drug dealer in the setup

missed some of the setup. re reads it.

list of potential roles that are in the game

adds drug dealer to list

fixes roles list again by removing witch as a neutral

points out that caribou claimed charged, not Kidd himself.

Thinks the arson feedback was fake. believes witch is in the game rather than bus driver.

votes trafalgar (fail vote)

votes trafalgar again

claims rebel scout. says trafalagar's claim is fake.

says he used invis text to claim

encourages an investigative role to check trafalgar

not worried about dying. says rebel leader is smart and won't need him.

attempts to direct roleblockers. believes there might be a witch, even though bus driver killed the pirate.

asks don if he received his regular feedback despite role block [y u no answer this?! easy opportunity to claim citizen...] thinks I might be witch claiming bussed to hide. thinks I'm too lynch-happy on trafalgar.

first thought was that witch was in the game. bus driver was an afterthought. refutes trafalgar's claim. votes trafalgar.

recommends people check post #69

continues to press trafalgar

asks bonney about trafalgar

puts forward the idea that marines will fake investigation results to lynch the rebels

Conclusion: Insists that he's a rebel, but seems pretty confident that his death won't matter to the rebels. This is an odd view to have because they can only have recruited one person right now, so losing a third of their members would be pretty detrimental. Especially if he's the scout, as they then lose their investigating power and, later, the ability to recruit PRs without fail. I don't think he'd give himself up so easily. Not sure what he is though. Could be a neutral.

FM Fire Fist Ace

claims nothing happened to him

thinks trafalgar is ghost/jester

says cp9 might have drug dealer. accuses eustass kidd of being cp9.

points out trafalgar's use of the word "teammates" implying he belongs to a faction

thinks DD might have used arson drug

votes trafalgar

suspects capone of being cp9

accuses capone of being infiltrator

votes capone

more justification of his vote on capone

doesn't think trafalgar is a good pressure target

believes traflagar's rebel leader claim. encourages everyone to unvote him.

doubts trafalgar is leader because he claims he was before the reroll as well, and fire fist says he was a rebel before and believe this is a different player.

thinks Big Mom and Caribou both belong to factions.

thinks caribou has been talking about town siding with marines over rebels. believes caribou is marine.

votes luffy

doubts caribou is the same person as before reroll.

says apoo talked about factions the most.

doesn't remember kuma

votes Marco. due to extreme lurkiness.

thinks law is most likely citizen because scum wouldn't want as much attention as he has.

doesn't think trafalgar is killing neutral because he doesn't seem to mind dying.

suggest law be the backup lynch target.

votes basil for being lurky

encourages everyone to vote a single person instead of splitting the vote

defends switching his vote to basil

doesn't think hidden messages are useful to town

points out cat thief's fake vote

says bonney should follow instead of lead

says Urouge didn't notice interview because he was using his night chat account

votes Urouge

acknowledges that no lynch will happen today

says doc will die if it heals from electromaniac [wut? that's not true...]

FM Foxy the Silver Fox

points out trafalgar is l-2

says trafalgar is acting weird. says he'll examine the votes on franky in search of pirates.

asks if trafalgar made a disguiser code yesterday

says he's off to bed. argues that the vent is doing a good job.

votes basil, and explains reading behind the vote.

Conclusion: I'm pretty certain I know this guy's COM, and I don't want him around. He doesn't post much (avoiding attention) and when he does post, it's pretty accurate and insightful (smart). Definitely killing him.

FM Gecko Moria

calls out trafalgar as a lurker/scum

points out that there might be a bus driver

or a witch

suspects trafalgar of being DD

Says there is definitely a drug dealer and/or someone is claiming false feedback

votes trafalgar

continues explaining his reasoning for the FoS of Trafalgar.

filler

filler

defense of trafalgar FoS

thinks the arsonist/kidd's claim is real

filler

disagrees with trafalgar and thinks DD is a useful role

filler

promises to answer questions in a few hours

Conclusion: He never logs back on to answer the questions he promises to answer. Pretty scummy. Should be easy to get a lynch on him. My guess is bored citizen, but with so few posts and so little substance, it's hard to say. Might be an inexperienced player, in which case he might be a neutral.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 06:39 PM
Turns out Crocodile's code is not a cryptogram despite being formatted like one. Oh well.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 08:00 PM
By the way, my code stuff:

code: AXBUEPJRBDE
key: Mihawk
pass: notthewitch

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 08:42 PM
Jewelry Bonney

#143 prefers to keep vent code a secret for now

#144 will be free after her midterm

#145 asks what’s suspicious about the interview

#147 believes interviewee is a cit who didn’t check his inbox

#148 code: lynchwhoevervotedme, password: java

#149 not ok with voting Trafalgar law b/c he came up with vent system

#150 law didn’t vote for me either

#152 did not interview Trafalgar law

#154 I’ll reveal target if people think he is scummy

#183 is cat thief nami being ventriloquisted

#195 I’m still against voting traflgar, town and revolutionaries don’t care about cp9

#208 cat thief nami is ventriloquisted

#211 I unlocked my code

#213 was no one jailed? Cat thief nami should reveal marine’s roles

#214 the ventriloquist won’t change targets

#216 I don’t believe the cat thief’s marine claim

#222 cat thief is possessed not boa hancock

#225 boa should do the code

#227 the code is important

#228 If I interview you, reveal your role. Scum and cits will just claim cit

#233 my target is inno in my mind, If I’ve been vented I’ll write it in the interview, big mom’s reads aren’t good. Vote FM Roronora Zoro

#272 vote FM Straw Hat Luffy

#279 zoro is wifoming jester

#313 I’m not vented

#314 dracule and crocodile should vote zoro

#315 I can’t trust town since they tried to lynch me.

#316 fixes quotes

#317 people who write interviews have the right to privacy

#320 all aboard lynch train roronoa zoro

#398 I would have revealed my interview target if town didn’t try to lynch me on day 1.5

#407 I won’t reveal who I interviewed

#408 vote FM Roronoa Zoro

#414 nobody listens to me. There is no confirmation on there being a ventriloquist.

#419 I don’t want to reveal the target due to breach of confidence

#477 I still recommend to vote Zoro

#478 hawkins will just claim cit

#520 I’m acting the same as yesterday.

#523 agrees with whitebeard’s post: (don’t just vote people up to claim, basil should answer some questions)

#526 we should lynch zoro

#531 have marines deal with rebel claims. We should lynch zoro

#539 big mom is trying to discredit me and say I’m vented. Kuma tries to play too hard like the past kuma, traflagar’s claim doesn’t make sense, is Eustace the rebel guy or was he a cit?

#540 my code was one letter off.

#559 the person I interviewed is only going to claim citizen

#561 the interviewee’s vocab and sentence structure is different than what he typed.

#562 vote FM Basil Hawkins

#567 caribou was reluctant to vote franky

#568/569 do a code for today even if you didn’t before

#578 I won’t collect people’s passwords on a website

#580 how much time left in day?

#581 I can use the java to check other peoples codes quickly

#584 cracking other peoples codes is against the spirit of mafia

#586 back on the basil train

#590 how much time is left

#591 ask basil questions

#648 I interviewed urouge

#649 he needs to confirm

#654 urouge is probably thinking of whether he should confirm or deny

#655 urouge is probably coming up with a good reason why he’s a cit who didn’t check his account

#672 I’m looking for whitebeard’s question

#680 I believed urouge’s explanation, so I don’t think he’s suspicious

#681 big mom should stop with {placeholder}

#684 take it for granted that I’m town

#691 vote FM Urouge

#692 I don’t find placeholders informative

#694 zoro is posting strangely

#698 don’t make us choose sides @ Trafalgar law

#705 let’s get urouge

#715 I’m more important than zoro

#716 why does zoro need a bus driver?

#720 capone should be on the urouge train

#723 I’m working on my code for passwords

#737 java code compiler program instructions

#748 I’m a beginner at coding

#749 my code is wjattqrsi

#792 I may push for a big mom or zoro lynch b/c they discredit me

#794 the marines will tell us who’s lying between Trafalgar/eustass kidd

Conclusion: Obvious journalist, wants to push big mom which is probably a good interaction so we can see who jumps to big mom’s aid.

Roronoa Zoro

#250 Adds self to Caribou’s list of people who voted on Franky

#255 Cat Thief Nami misspelled neutral on the basis that someone who misspells his own faction is not that.

#285 says he will reveal his role to the journalist who is not Jewelry Bonney

#261 didn’t realize he has an avatar

#262 says he knows his own identity

#263 asks if FM GM picked avatars

#266 is more convinced bonney is not journalist after last night

#277 votes FM Trafalgar Law and accuses Capone Bege of backing him up

#300 says Trafalgar Law is CP9

#303 Trafalgar Law is the ventriloquist

#305 doesn’t care who is hammered, but wants it to be someone

#308 anyone who doesn’t care if a jester is lynched (crocodile) is scum

#338 comments on Jewelry Bonney re-starting his lynch train saying he won’t be lynched.

#346 Zoro claimed on Day 1

#376 Law needs to be lynched, straw is town and possibly doctor.

#378 Bonnie is not journalist

#601 responds to Big Mom

#604 Bonnie would be scum if Big mom’s assertion that scum tries to stall their role claim is true

#607 does jewelry’s post seem odd to you (ignore rebel claims and have marines deal with them, we should pressure zoro who black leg suspects of cp9 b/c ventrilo attacking Bonney)

#609 interesting that whitebeard says bonney was interviewed

#611 asks capone what he thinks zoro is

#612 says he didn’t post a code because his post count is his code

#614 bonney is bus driver, veteran, or ventriloquist

#615 I won’t confirm or deny what capone thinks of my role

#625 (capone thinks zoro is journalist), (whitebeard thinks zoro is journalist and bonney is vent who controls zoro), zoro asks what bus driver would do.

#630 maintains that bonney is still town

#632 bus driver got a kill last night. Wonders whether bus is legit or not. He could be a pirate or drugged.

#641 believes bonney is bd who bussed self at night.

#645 wonders what doctor would heal someone who could be shot by 2 factions

#652 Urouge train is starting, color codes urouge as purple/green

#653 color codes urouge red/purple

#656 will answer big mom’s questions in a while

#659 answers big mom: bonney probably wants to be attacked, veteran bus driver, luffy is innocent until proven guilty

#661 asks for any other concerns about being town.

#663 doubts basil to be doctor

#669 thinks luffy hinted at doctor or bg

#671 thought bonney was vet/bd, so directed her to be double killed

#675 suspects law is cp9

#678 has a theory on bonney and urouge

#683 wants big mom to continue with placeholders

#686 wants urouge to prove bonney

#687 someone can be logged in on 2 browsers as vent

#693 big mom is not the only one who has been posting strangely

#699 I am not one of them

#701 we should hammer law

#704 interesting that luffy wants law lynched if there is no answer from urouge

#709 votes straw hat luffy

#712 replies to luffy

#713 asks for bus driver protection

#727 will lead a lynch on cp9 and reveal 2 allies

#733 agrees with blackbeard that jewelry can’t say she is confirmed town yet

#736 if the bus driver exists it would be statistically ridiculous for mihawk to also be a pirate who was bussed with a pirate.

#739 wants bonney to refactor coding thing

#752 doesn’t need codes

#754 asks why there is a witch in the game since its clear there is a bd

#756 thinks law is cp9

#769 suspects law

#774 vote FM Trafalgar Law

Conclusion: I’ve been thinking… Bonney is almost positively the journalist at this point. Zoro is probably a trolly citizen or jester attacking “confirmed” town. Speculates about the confirmed bus driver, so there is a possibility of being bus driver in my mind. (I’m leaning jester atm tho)

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 08:51 PM
I'd like us to kill Foxy and either Caribou or Whitebeard (not Boa) because I can make Boa angry with Big Mom, but I think Caribou and Whitebeard are more level-headed and are more of a threat to us.

For the drugging, who will we "charge", and who will we "roleblock"?

I agree I should re-vent Big Mom. An interesting strategy I thought of is venting Big Mom but with the posting style of someone else (like Roronoa Zoro) or something like that. It could help get a mislynch off. What do you think? I think it's probably not the way to go just yet, but sometime in the future it could be kind of interesting.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 09:36 PM
I'd like us to kill Foxy and either Caribou or Whitebeard (not Boa) because I can make Boa angry with Big Mom, but I think Caribou and Whitebeard are more level-headed and are more of a threat to us.

For the drugging, who will we "charge", and who will we "roleblock"?

I agree I should re-vent Big Mom. An interesting strategy I thought of is venting Big Mom but with the posting style of someone else (like Roronoa Zoro) or something like that. It could help get a mislynch off. What do you think? I think it's probably not the way to go just yet, but sometime in the future it could be kind of interesting.

I like the impersonation idea. You could have Big Mom claim roleblocked.

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 09:57 PM
I was also thinking of a risky ploy that could pay off... Claiming rebel leader/rebel scout in my interview. If I do, I'll be sure to say that I'm not Trafalgar and that he's not a rebel, which would put suspicion on him. Just an idea I had. Let me know what you guys think.

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 10:49 PM
I was also thinking of a risky ploy that could pay off... Claiming rebel leader/rebel scout in my interview. If I do, I'll be sure to say that I'm not Trafalgar and that he's not a rebel, which would put suspicion on him. Just an idea I had. Let me know what you guys think.

Hmmm, I actually think this is a bad idea since you're one of our best roles to give us 2kpn. I think it will end up with you being revealed tomorrow (unless I vented Bonney and we killed her the following night).

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 10:50 PM
Hmmm, I actually think this is a bad idea since you're one of our best roles to give us 2kpn. I think it will end up with you being revealed tomorrow (unless I vented Bonney and we killed her the following night).

Which isn't a bad idea... But then what do we do with Big Mom lol.

Also, if Big Mom gets bussed, I'm gonna be so pissed lol.

FM Kaku
March 2nd, 2013, 10:57 PM
Which isn't a bad idea... But then what do we do with Big Mom lol.

Also, if Big Mom gets bussed, I'm gonna be so pissed lol.

LOL WE SHOULD ACTUALLY TOTALLY DO THIS. {If I can figure out the solution to jewelry bonney's code}

FM Kalifa
March 2nd, 2013, 11:47 PM
Lol we don't HAVE to do it. I can just claim citizen and you can vent big mom. The more complicated we make this the more we open ourselves up to complications (from bussing and such)...

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 06:07 AM
I think we should kill Whitebeard.

FM Blueno
March 3rd, 2013, 10:43 AM
While I'm working on figuring out who to "charge" I gave some thought to the to the plan Kaku made. If we were to vent Bonney and have Mihawk claim Rebel Leader/Scout we would have to kill Big Mom, our chances of success in such a task would be determined on whether Big Mom died or not. Just venting Big Mom and having Mihawk claim Citizen is safer, yet doesn't get us as far as the more risky ploy.

If we were to do the risky plan we would have to have everything go as planned. We would need Big Mom dead, Bonney successfully vented, and we would need to have a lynch go on Law, after that if it turns out he really is a Rebel, we have Bonney claim who was interviewed, get them lynched possibly, and kill Bonney the following night. This gives us two days of being possibly safe from a lynch, yet could fail horribly if even one thing goes wrong, like if Big Mom doesn't die they would know who was vented and know that we have a very adaptable Vent who can crack codes and this will turn the Town into a mad house trying to find the Vent. If we were to fail in venting Bonney, then she would know EXACTLY who she interviewed and we would end up losing our controlled Pirate kill. Of course you could make it obv who did the interview by stating what you think on every player except one, and killing Bonney a night early and using a new Vent target to point it out.

If you were to claim Cit, give a Town look, post a few FoS, you might get away with it, and this might give you a general Town look to the crowd, yet doesn't assure the rest of us won't be lynched. However it does allow us to know we hold our second KPN for atleast a few more nights.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 11:11 AM
While I'm working on figuring out who to "charge" I gave some thought to the to the plan Kaku made. If we were to vent Bonney and have Mihawk claim Rebel Leader/Scout we would have to kill Big Mom, our chances of success in such a task would be determined on whether Big Mom died or not. Just venting Big Mom and having Mihawk claim Citizen is safer, yet doesn't get us as far as the more risky ploy.

If we were to do the risky plan we would have to have everything go as planned. We would need Big Mom dead, Bonney successfully vented, and we would need to have a lynch go on Law, after that if it turns out he really is a Rebel, we have Bonney claim who was interviewed, get them lynched possibly, and kill Bonney the following night. This gives us two days of being possibly safe from a lynch, yet could fail horribly if even one thing goes wrong, like if Big Mom doesn't die they would know who was vented and know that we have a very adaptable Vent who can crack codes and this will turn the Town into a mad house trying to find the Vent. If we were to fail in venting Bonney, then she would know EXACTLY who she interviewed and we would end up losing our controlled Pirate kill. Of course you could make it obv who did the interview by stating what you think on every player except one, and killing Bonney a night early and using a new Vent target to point it out.

If you were to claim Cit, give a Town look, post a few FoS, you might get away with it, and this might give you a general Town look to the crowd, yet doesn't assure the rest of us won't be lynched. However it does allow us to know we hold our second KPN for atleast a few more nights.

Yeah, there are too many risks involved in the rebel claim plan. I was originally just thinking I'd claim and we'd do everything else normally, the risk being that bonney would want me outed as a rebel and the town would want me dead. But this plan is too convoluted and requires too many things to fall into place. With a bus driver around it's too uncertain, so I'd rather stick to the plan we already had (vent big mom again, I write a good article claiming citizen and FoSing people we think are easy mislynches, such as Urouge, kill Big Mom later).

Another thing that might be good with Big Mom, Kaku, is if tomorrow you have her FoS one or two people and refuse to back off, then we kill her, and hopefully the town will think she was onto something and lynch the people you FoSed.

By the way, we should come up with a code for you to let us know who you vented in case the bus driver fucks things up. I'll leave it up to Kaku to choose the code, but I think it should come from the first post of the vented account, that way it doesn't have to be as complicated.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 11:16 AM
I just thought of something. I think I know the answer, but it can't hurt to ask. Kaku... Did you get to see the PMs in Big Mom's inbox to see her night feedback/rolecard?

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 01:32 PM
I just thought of something. I think I know the answer, but it can't hurt to ask. Kaku... Did you get to see the PMs in Big Mom's inbox to see her night feedback/rolecard?

Lol. Big Mom had no PMs. I assume Fragos is competent enough to delete any PMs from the vented account anyways.

Also venting jewelry Bonney is not happening because I can't crack her code. I had some strategies for trying to crack it manually like guessing where vowels would be and guessing what the code or key would be (a problem with the codes is that you just have to guess one and you've cracked the code). Bonney also most likely has a 3-4 letter key which repeats...

I'm going to try a little more but I'm not optimistic about it... Anyone got any suggestions for keys? I tried python, perl, java, linux, jewelry, and some other phrases that didn't work.

I think if we can crack the code we should just go for the risky plan. High risk, high reward.

Who are some good people for Big Mom to FoS tomorrow before we kill her?

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 02:06 PM
Here's my first draft. Tell me what you guys think.

Article:

sup peeps. befo i get started, i want ta let yall know im a citizen. anyways, i been thinkin bout tha game tanight and summa yall fuckers botha me, yo.

fa one thang, that Urouge guy who wrote tha last artickle did a shit job and is probly evil and shit.

anotha thang is this guy Donquixote Donflamingo. wut the fuck kinda name is donkey flamingo anyway? ima jus call him donkey. anyway, donkey be lurkin and shit. he posted like one time on day 2 and all he said wuz that hed give observations latuh, and he nevuh even gave them. fuck that noise. i thank donkey is scummy as hell. we should kill his ass, most def.

anotha dude that be rustlin my jimmies is this gecko moria mothafucka. who he think he is? jus becuz he has a car insurance company he think he can come onto MY island, keel my friends, and get away with it. nuh uh, son. he keeps postin like he dont wanna have no attention on him. and his last post yestaday he said hed ansuh sum questions, but he aint neva cum back and ansuh dem. thats pretty cold, dawg. real cold.

i also been payin sum attenion to this roronoa zoro dude, but i caynt seem ta figuh out wut he is. i thank he might be town, but i dont know why he dont believe bonney. i thank shes defiantly da journalist cuz othawise sum1 else woulda claimed. but anyways i thank we should keep an eye on this zoro dude.

i also thank its strange that two bitches claimed rebel, but dey say they aint even on the same side. thats whack, dawg, i think we needs ta check dem out (trafalgar law and eustass kidd in case any1 wuz wonderin).

dis guy foxy the silver fox looks smart, but he aint postin very much so i dont know wut thats about.

somthin else we mite want to look at is da lurkers.

day 2 post count:
of people with <10 posts on day 2

0 posts:
jimbei (1 post day 1)
nico robin (1 post day 1)
red haired shanks (1 post day 1)

1 post:
donkey flamingo (6 on day 1)

3 posts:
marco the phoenix (6 on day 1)

5 posts:
foxy the silver fox (5 on day 1)

6 posts:
scratchmen apoo (2 on day 1)
sogeking (3 on day 1)

gud luck guys. lets kill sum scum today. :D

End of Article

How'd I do?

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 02:14 PM
anotha dude that be rustlin my jimmies is this gecko moria mothafucka. who he think he is? jus becuz he has a car insurance company he think he can come onto MY island, keel my friends, and get away with it.

Change this part. The only people who have been killed are a pirate and a marine lol. You slipped and claimed cp9. :P

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 02:15 PM
also kalifa posted his code but can everyone else post their solutions just in case you get bussed with big mom and I end up venting you guys instead?

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 02:18 PM
RTNICDWSGHBHVTLX
Word: deadpoetssociety
key: nomemorynomemory

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 02:22 PM
Change this part. The only people who have been killed are a pirate and a marine lol. You slipped and claimed cp9. :P

I was going for the rp of them coming onto the island and trying to kill town (calling them my friends being a way of saying "i'm town, guys!). But you're right, it could be interpreted that way. I'll change it. Anything else I should change before I submit it?

FM Blueno
March 3rd, 2013, 02:24 PM
I don't think I have a code.

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 02:24 PM
I don't think so. Personally I would have worded it differently, but that's probably a matter of opinion. To me the accusations sound "superficial", if you catch my drift, but I think that's mainly due to the language.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 02:25 PM
I don't think I have a code.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

FM Blueno
March 3rd, 2013, 02:27 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Does it matter? They haven't caught onto anything. :)

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 02:28 PM

That's a nice facepalm picture, I'm gonna use this.

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 02:29 PM
Does it matter? They haven't caught onto anything. :)

Problem is when they start to get suspicious of you because your postcount isn't especially high. Try to be yourself, just maybe a bit more active? I know it's hard for you because you are on vacation or something (?) but try your best. :D

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 02:29 PM
I don't think so. Personally I would have worded it differently, but that's probably a matter of opinion. To me the accusations sound "superficial", if you catch my drift, but I think that's mainly due to the language.

The language is purposeful, so if that's the only problem that's fine. But I do want the accusations to be taken seriously by anyone who can see past the writing style, so let me know if the accusations themselves are lacking. I thought of posting the full notes from the players that kaku and I have done, but I didn't want to over-do it.

Speaking of notes- Rob, it was your idea to split up the notes, but so far only Kaku and I have done any. Get on it, buddy! You to Blueno.

MOAR NOTES!

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 02:32 PM
My opening post has notes. I have left out three people because of homework I have to do. I am still writing my dumb reading log for school (don't ask).

The ones I didn't do are Capone, Buggy and Cat Thief, like I stated.

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 02:34 PM
Oh and I think the accusations on Gecko Moria are a bit lacking. Think you can come up with a bit more? I think that would make it more believable. Other than that it seems fine.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 02:35 PM
Can you hold off on submitting your article to give me a little more time to decode Jewelry Bonney's thing (just so we know if the alternate plan is an option).

Here's what I came up with for Jewelry Bonney's solution so far... It's kinda ghetto....

code: roxupvote
key: ducy (like do u see why)

I'll keep working at it... But I think it would be really awesome if we could vent jewelry bonney... The more I think about it, the more I think that Big Mom is a marine because of all of Cat thief Nami's buddying with Big Mom yesterday.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 02:38 PM
My opening post has notes. I have left out three people because of homework I have to do. I am still writing my dumb reading log for school (don't ask).

The ones I didn't do are Capone, Buggy and Cat Thief, like I stated.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that post. But please do the others as soon as you can. The more, the merrier.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 02:46 PM
Can you hold off on submitting your article to give me a little more time to decode Jewelry Bonney's thing (just so we know if the alternate plan is an option).

Here's what I came up with for Jewelry Bonney's solution so far... It's kinda ghetto....

code: roxupvote
key: ducy (like do u see why)

I'll keep working at it... But I think it would be really awesome if we could vent jewelry bonney... The more I think about it, the more I think that Big Mom is a marine because of all of Cat thief Nami's buddying with Big Mom yesterday.

Yeah, I can put off submitting it for a while. I tried to crack Bonney's code a bit myself with no success. I'll try again in a bit. In the meantime, here's my revised article, taking into account your feedback.

Draft 2:
sup peeps. befo i get started, i want ta let yall know im a citizen. anyways, i been thinkin bout tha game tanight and summa yall fuckers botha me, yo.

fa one thang, that Urouge guy who wrote tha last artickle did a shit job and is probly evil and shit.

anotha thang is this guy Donquixote Donflamingo. wut the fuck kinda name is donkey flamingo anyway? ima jus call him donkey. anyway, donkey be lurkin and shit. he posted like one time on day 2 and all he said wuz that hed give observations latuh, and he nevuh even gave them. fuck that noise. i thank donkey is scummy as hell. we should kill his ass, most def.

anotha dude that be rustlin my jimmies is this gecko moria mothafucka. who he think he is? jus becuz he has a car insurance company he think he can come onto MY island, try to destroy MY town, and get away with it. nuh uh, son. he keeps postin like he dont wanna have no attention on him. he thinks he not being noticed, but i see him. his last post yestaday he said hed ansuh sum questions, but he aint neva cum back and ansuh dem. he though wed forget, but i aint the forgettin type. and then he tries to make us think hes just a innocent citizen with that picture of his. thats dirty. real dirty, dawg.

i also been payin sum attenion to this roronoa zoro dude, but i caynt seem ta figuh out wut he is. i thank he might be town, but i dont know why he dont believe bonney. i thank shes defiantly da journalist cuz othawise sum1 else woulda claimed. but anyways i thank we shud keep an eye on this zoro dude.

i also thank its strange that two bitches claimed rebel, but dey say they aint even on the same side. thats whack, dawg, i think we needs ta check dem out (trafalgar law and eustass kidd in case any1 wuz wonderin).

dis guy foxy the silver fox looks smart, but he aint postin very much so i dont know wut thats about.

day 2 post count:

0 posts:
jimbei (1 post day 1)

1 post:

3 posts:

5 posts:

6 posts:
sogeking (3 on day 1)

End of Draft

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 02:48 PM
Oh yeah. Forgot about that post. But please do the others as soon as you can. The more, the merrier.

If you really really want the notes for these three from Day 2 then I can do that if I push myself, but I would rather not because I have school tomorrow and need some sleep. I will however start making them as the day progresses because that's how I did it before the reset and that's the best way to do it. I do admit that I was lazy with the notes but it's because of homework. Most teachers were gone for this week and have left tasks which amount to a week's lessons of homework (is that understandable? lol).

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 02:50 PM
I like the article, seems good, nothing scummy about it now.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 02:52 PM
By the way kaku, that "crack" of yours is super sketchy. I expect it to be noticed pretty easily, especially if big mom survives the night, because he'll know you broke his code. Or course, if he's a marine that may not matter, but I'm not sure it's worth the risk. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 03:22 PM
By the way kaku, that "crack" of yours is super sketchy. I expect it to be noticed pretty easily, especially if big mom survives the night, because he'll know you broke his code. Or course, if he's a marine that may not matter, but I'm not sure it's worth the risk. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

Yeah lol. I'm just testing out possibilities based on certain weak points in the method of coding that the town came up with. That's the solution that has worked the best so far.

My current assumptions are:
1. either the code text or the key will have a vowel in the second letter position. (notice both of your codes and other solved codes from the past day)
2. Due to Jewelry Bonneys java code, her key will be between 3 and 4 letters.
3. Since Jewelry Bonney's code has a '10' in the second slot, possible additions of letters including vowels are a/i, e/e, i/a, o/u, u/o for the code/key. This makes sense according to assumption 1.
4. Based on 3: if the key is 4 letters, there will be a vowel in the 6th letter slot for the key text; if the key is 3 letters, there will be a vowel in the 5th letter slot for the key text.
5. After assigning the second vowel in the key text slot based on #4, there is often a consonant in the code text slot. I'm pairing a vowel next to the consonant in the code text, checking the matching key letter, and putting it back in the slot next to the first vowel.
6. Using a scrabble dictionary, figure out possible key words based on the two letters you know of the potential key.
7. Check the remaining letters of the code text using the possible key and see if they make sense.

I'm currently working through some 4 letter key possibilities (just because Bonney's first key was 4 letters long) and will get to the 3 letter ones later. Of course, any one of my assumptions could be incorrect, meaning I'll never be able to decode her thing. I just read a book on how people cracked the German Enigma Machine in WWII using a particular weakness in the code, and I feel like we can exploit the "vowels in the second letter slot" weakness to decode codes that were made using jewelry bonney's java program lol.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 04:02 PM
GOT IT.
23 10 1 20 20 17 18 19 9

d i c e d i c e d
s a x o p h o n e

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:05 PM
GOT IT.
23 10 1 20 20 17 18 19 9

d i c e d i c e d
s a x o p h o n e

OH SNAP

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:08 PM
Okay, so what are we going to do exactly? Kill off Big Mom, you vent Bonney, and then?

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 04:10 PM
Okay, so what are we going to do exactly? Kill off Big Mom, you vent Bonney, and then?

Well that's the thing.

What do we think Big Mom is? <- unlikely to be bussed b/c EM charge.

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:11 PM
Well that's the thing.

I agree with Big Mom possibly being Marine because of Cat Thief. And we can't read his role from his Day 1.5 posts because he is smarter than that. I am all for killing him off.

FM Blueno
March 3rd, 2013, 04:11 PM
Thats a huge turnout. I think that if we do end up killing Big mom, we should have the Pirates kill Big Mom instead of ourselves, incase they actually do have a BG, we want to stay 100%, I believe we all have a job to do, and losing one of us could completely screw over what we are doing.

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:14 PM
Thats a huge turnout. I think that if we do end up killing Big mom, we should have the Pirates kill Big Mom instead of ourselves, incase they actually do have a BG, we want to stay 100%, I believe we all have a job to do, and losing one of us could completely screw over what we are doing.

Yep, that's what I thought too. Killing Foxy ourselves is not a risk I believe, but Big Mom could be one considering he could be Marine.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 04:16 PM
Yep, that's what I thought too. Killing Foxy ourselves is not a risk I believe, but Big Mom could be one considering he could be Marine.

I just have no idea if Cat Thief Nami is buddying with Big Mom because Nami thinks he knows Big Mom's COM, or if it's because they're on the same team.

FM Blueno
March 3rd, 2013, 04:18 PM
I just have no idea if Cat Thief Nami is buddying with Big Mom because Nami thinks he knows Big Mom's COM, or if it's because they're on the same team.

We can't risk it. Also if the Marines think we are targeting then they would never side with us.

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:21 PM
I honestly don't see a big problem with killing off Big Mom. It shouldn't matter much to us if we kill off Marines and Pirates (except when we do both while Town fully remains). The weaker faction will want to side with us because we are the strongest, we have the key roles. For example, we have 2 KPN and a player who can crack players' codes (fucking amazing Kaku). If I get recruited, even better. We will be the faction which stands at the top.
We only have to be careful about Rebels and we shouldn't kill too many Pirates. I do not think that Big Mom is a pirate, although he could be. Maybe we can find something in Crocodile's post regarding Big Mom?

FM Blueno
March 3rd, 2013, 04:22 PM
I honestly don't see a big problem with killing off Big Mom. It shouldn't matter much to us if we kill off Marines and Pirates (except when we do both while Town fully remains). The weaker faction will want to side with us because we are the strongest, we have the key roles. For example, we have 2 KPN and a player who can crack players' codes (fucking amazing Kaku). If I get recruited, even better. We will be the faction which stands at the top.
We only have to be careful about Rebels and we shouldn't kill too many Pirates. I do not think that Big Mom is a pirate, although he could be. Maybe we can find something in Crocodile's post regarding Big Mom?

Yet if we weaken them enough and not the Town, then we could be stuck in a horrible position.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 04:25 PM

Let me pull up some quotes:
Also, I don't think Big Mom is pirate because she voted on Cyborg Franky.

Marine:
Cat Thief Nami posts opinion of game:

Opinion on the game: Fun, too early to really give full opinion because now that our reserve list is gone I figure there will be a lot of mod killing going on which I am going to be sad about.
Scum list: A lot of the lurkers
FM Jimbei one post yesterday and now lurks. He changes his pic yet doesn't post.
FM Scratchmen Apoo make spammy filler posts from day one and says made post to waste time

Now yes in my defense I didn't post but once yesterday but that's because I had collage, work, and real life things to take care of but now I am here.

Just a fun vote and I want to feel involved. If more votes come on and hes moved to L-1 before posting I'll unvote. Me posting votes elsewhere won't help. The fact is that he is active enough to see this and that so many lurkers are around.

I think it is still to early to decide what faction to side with. I hate to say this but I think we need to wait to see the first round of modkills because I think that will play the biggest factor in deciding what will happen on who sides with who.

Faction priority
If electromainac exist we need to find a way to out him but due to the sheer numbers of players its almost impossible to find it now.
Right now I think priority is pirates due to the fact that rebels can go to them for shelter late game. Take out pirates and rebels are forced to side with town.

Big Mom analyzes Nami's post:

This tells me that you are not a pirate or rebel and have a non-town role that cannot be converted to the rebels. Possibly a marine {if I am reading you correctly}

Cat thief Nami replies to Big Mom:

Well my team might get mad at me but seeing how I can't hide much now I will say yes I am marine. HOWEVER, I do request that I keep my profile a secret. For now pirate will be on my ass soon. As will the rebels. My info that I have no affect for us if I reveal it so I request that I keep it to myself.

Big Mom's reply:

My apologies.
I was simply performing a reaction test on a lurker to obtain more information, it was not intended for you to expose yourself for no reason.

Cat Thief Nami:

Meh live and learn is all I got to say.

Do you think this sounds like Cat Thief Nami revealing because a teammate called her out as posting something that revealed her alignment, or do you think it sounds like Cat Thief Nami revealing because she's inexperienced?

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:27 PM
Yet if we weaken them enough and not the Town, then we could be stuck in a horrible position.

Of course, but for now we have a good chance to hit some townplayers. If we believe Boa, then there aren't many smart townplayers. If we can kill off many of the smart players, then we can convince townplayers to follow us without them noticing that we are CP9. I believe that killing Big Mom and venting Bonney is the way to go this night.

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:29 PM
Let me pull up some quotes:
Also, I don't think Big Mom is pirate because she voted on Cyborg Franky.

Marine:
Cat Thief Nami posts opinion of game:

Big Mom analyzes Nami's post:

Cat thief Nami replies to Big Mom:

Big Mom's reply:

Cat Thief Nami:

Do you think this sounds like Cat Thief Nami revealing because a teammate called her out as posting something that revealed her alignment, or do you think it sounds like Cat Thief Nami revealing because she's inexperienced?

Umm, I would say the former.. It's like something I would say if a teammate analyzed me correctly and I would be embarrassed because I was so easy to read. But maybe that's just me.

FM Blueno
March 3rd, 2013, 04:31 PM
I personally think that the best case scenario is that Big Mom is a TPR, after he claimed Coroner it may be a cover up for a more important PR.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 04:32 PM
Umm, I would say the former.. It's like something I would say if a teammate analyzed me correctly and I would be embarrassed because I was so easy to read. But maybe that's just me.

Would it be possible for us to just let Big Mom live and kill 2 other players we believe to be threats (and vent Bonney).

If Big Mom is a marine, he may not decide to reveal he was vented. If we stop venting him, and he is a marine, it could be a sign of us reaching out in a possible alliance. In return maybe the marines would keep it on the DL? If they reveal the ventriloquist, then it would ruin possibilities of a future alliance.

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:33 PM
Also, since we vent Bonney now, do we write a scummy article?

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:35 PM
Would it be possible for us to just let Big Mom live and kill 2 other players we believe to be threats (and vent Bonney).

If Big Mom is a marine, he may not decide to reveal he was vented. If we stop venting him, and he is a marine, it could be a sign of us reaching out in a possible alliance. In return maybe the marines would keep it on the DL? If they reveal the ventriloquist, then it would ruin possibilities of a future alliance.
I think that it's okay, probably, but I'm afraid because Big Mom may or may not have noticed something scummy inside me. Maybe I'm paranoid but I'm afraid lol.

What would be a better target? Killing Boa? I believe her to be town.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 04:37 PM
Also:

Cat thief Nami:

Big Mom I have to say that although you seem very pro marine, if you are cit Rebels will take you. If you are a town power and decline the rebels for now when they get too much power you might be forced. I need to look back and find pirates. I find it funny that we are missing a 2nd bus claim. This does make me think bus driver got really lucky on swaping targets. I need more time to find all the people who I think are pirates/rebels. I will need to look through the chats again but Boa Hancock is starting to act cp9/pirate.

.... I honestly was not really posting anything pro-marine the whole day. I was trying to troll a bit with Big Mom and reveal a marine lol.

And then after this quote is the whole Boa vs. Cat Thief Nami + Big Mom argument.

--

I'm finding it more and more apparent that Big Mom is a marine with Cat Thief Nami. If this is the case, we don't really want to kill Big Mom, but he won't be able to pass his vent check tomorrow............ x____x

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:39 PM
Also:

Cat thief Nami:

.... I honestly was not really posting anything pro-marine the whole day. I was trying to troll a bit with Big Mom and reveal a marine lol.

And then after this quote is the whole Boa vs. Cat Thief Nami + Big Mom argument.

--

I'm finding it more and more apparent that Big Mom is a marine with Cat Thief Nami. If this is the case, we don't really want to kill Big Mom, but he won't be able to pass his vent check tomorrow............ x____x

Alright, this seems to be the case then, both being Marine.

I say that we don't have to worry about Big Mom because he has the real solution to his first code and that will make it obvious that your explanation was bullshit, remember? :D

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 04:40 PM
Also, since we vent Bonney now, do we write a scummy article?

I want to know what Dracule has to say about these recent developments. I think that as for now, killing Big Mom is out of the question. It's just a matter of whether or not we want me to vent Big Mom again to help ease into the transition of giving back Big Mom's account to his owner by not doing a disguiser check so he can seamlessly re-take over the account.

FM Kaku
Alright, this seems to be the case then, both being Marine.

I say that we don't have to worry about Big Mom because he has the real solution to his first code and that will make it obvious that your explanation was bullshit, remember? :D

But if he reveals his real solution to his first code, it reveals that he was vented on Day 2....

FM Kaku
But if he reveals his real solution to his first code, it reveals that he was vented on Day 2....

although it could look like he was faking vented? -> looks like possible jester?

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:44 PM
Hm, we don't know if the Marines want to side with us, so assuming that they would without knowing their side is a bit overhasty, or not? We can see what Big Mom comes up with and then try to follow the flow of the conversations if you ask me.

FM Blueno
March 3rd, 2013, 04:48 PM
If the Town lynched Big Mom, and if he is a Marine , it would not be helpful, yet it would gain us a day ourselves, I would be willing to sacrifice any possible ally as long as we can stay up.

Yet I was thinking I could claim charged myself, and maybe use an RB drug on someone?

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 04:48 PM
Hm, we don't know if the Marines want to side with us, so assuming that they would without knowing their side is a bit overhasty, or not? We can see what Big Mom comes up with and then try to follow the flow of the conversations if you ask me.

I wonder if Big Mom would guess that the password I chose for him is:
lightsabers
usetheforce

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 04:50 PM
If the Town lynched Big Mom, and if he is a Marine , it would not be helpful, yet it would gain us a day ourselves, I would be willing to sacrifice any possible ally as long as we can stay up.

Yet I was thinking I could claim charged myself, and maybe use an RB drug on someone?

I'd rather jewelry claim charged or big mom claim blocked. (whichever one I vent.

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:51 PM
I wonder if Big Mom would guess that the password I chose for him is:
lightsabers
usetheforce

I would doubt it to be honest. He could think that you'll continue to vent him since you made such a big effort. And also that key is a bit unorthodox if you ask me.

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 04:54 PM
I'd rather jewelry claim charged or big mom claim blocked. (whichever one I vent.

I agree because it does not put danger on us. I claimed roleblocked but if we have someone else claim roleblocked again then that's no problem. For example we claim Bonney charged (what about possible Bus Driver by the way?) while we drug RB someone else. That would be a good move if you ask me.

FM Blueno
March 3rd, 2013, 04:58 PM
I agree because it does not put danger on us. I claimed roleblocked but if we have someone else claim roleblocked again then that's no problem. For example we claim Bonney charged (what about possible Bus Driver by the way?) while we drug RB someone else. That would be a good move if you ask me.

Alright I'll do that then. Who should I "RB"

FM Blueno
March 3rd, 2013, 04:59 PM
wait, one of you says have them claim charged, another says have them claim rb, wtf.

FM Blueno
March 3rd, 2013, 05:01 PM
First off having Big Mom claim RBed would be fail, since the Town knows his claim of Coroner and wouldn't be sure why a Coroner would be RBed, also RBing a Journalist who's article was published would be insanely stupid.

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 05:02 PM
wait, one of you says have them claim charged, another says have them claim rb, wtf.

I think it's safer to have the vented target pretend to be charged, but it all depends on how long we want to keep it up and how much we trust the person. For example Big Mom could say he wasn't charged. Then it's useless to claim charged again, except if Big Mom is not trusted because he can't solve the code, which in turn gives us the chance to use Bonney to claim she was charged.

FM Rob Lucci
March 3rd, 2013, 05:20 PM
Anyway, I'm going to bed now. I will probably be online two hours before the day starts, so a bit time for discussion is there. Good night!

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 05:43 PM
Boa Hancock:

Also why is nobody questioning the motives of CP9 killing FM Hody Jones? He did only 10 posts and he "suspected" FM Uroge to be a marine...

He had a pretty good analysis of FM Wet Haired Caribou as well. I wouldn't be surprised that he had to die for it.

This post: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post283449

this post triggered his death.

Can we CP9 kill Boa Hancock (to continue to frame Wet Haired Caribou).
Witch Crocodile to perform action on (Pirate kill) Foxy the Silver Fox.
Vent Jewelry Bonney (assume Big Mom is a marine and our ally). {Jewelry Bonney claims charged by EM}
Drug _____ with a fake RB. (Maybe Straw Hat Luffy because I think he's a citizen, and the type of player who would accidentally reveal if he knew he was real drugged or fake drugged based on his reaction.)

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 06:38 PM
Sorry for my absence. I had some stuff to do. I didn't think it would be a big deal since no one had posted for a while, but holy shit, it looks like I missed a lot. I'll try to reply to everything that stuck out here (thank goodness for multiquote).

GOT IT.
23 10 1 20 20 17 18 19 9

d i c e d i c e d
s a x o p h o n e

OMG. I think I'm in love with you.

Seriously though, you are fucking incredible. Can we always be allies? Even though you think I'm bad kthx.

Well that's the thing.

I'm still not seeing Big Mom as a marine. I'll go back through his day 1 posts in a bit and see what I can find.

I think Nami might just be a new player. Especially since I don't think Mom is a marine. Something I'll have to look into when I check on Big Mom.

Possibly. But would a teammate out you like that? I'm not so sure.

I personally think that the best case scenario is that Big Mom is a TPR, after he claimed Coroner it may be a cover up for a more important PR.

The coroner claim was not a claim. He said it to prove a point (someone said town had no investigative roles)

I want to know what Dracule has to say about these recent developments. I think that as for now, killing Big Mom is out of the question. It's just a matter of whether or not we want me to vent Big Mom again to help ease into the transition of giving back Big Mom's account to his owner by not doing a disguiser check so he can seamlessly re-take over the account.

I just got a fantastic idea that we can do which will be even more risky, but potentially even more rewarding. More on that in a bit.

although it could look like he was faking vented? -> looks like possible jester?

Possibility. But I may need the possibility of jester as a fallback if we choose the plan I just came up with...

I'd hesitate to have us claim too much false feedback. For one thing, if both neutrals turn up dead tomorrow, I imagine everyone who claimed charged will be under suspicion, and possibly the roleblock claimers too if they figure out what we did.

One of these is solved by having the vented person claim, the other is your drug.

Boa Hancock:

Can we CP9 kill Boa Hancock (to continue to frame Wet Haired Caribou).
Witch Crocodile to perform action on (Pirate kill) Foxy the Silver Fox.
Vent Jewelry Bonney (assume Big Mom is a marine and our ally). {Jewelry Bonney claims charged by EM}
Drug _____ with a fake RB. (Maybe Straw Hat Luffy because I think he's a citizen, and the type of player who would accidentally reveal if he knew he was real drugged or fake drugged based on his reaction.)

I don't like assuming Big Mom is our ally. He may very well be town or rebel. And if he is, the first thing he's going to do when he can speak is tell everyone he was vented and that he was not actually charged, which will confirm the presence of both our drug dealer and our ventriloquist.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 06:50 PM
My thoughts on the Bonney plan:

Very rewarding if we pull it off. But also carries HUGE risks. First, the risks in order of how much potential they have to fuck us over (greatest to least):

1. Bonney is confirmed town, meaning she's likely to have at least a doctor on her. Bus driver might be as well. Bus didn't target her last night because she wasn't confirmed (no article yet), but now that there has been one, she's confirmed and he may be more likely to bus her. If she is bussed and our vent is forced onto someone else (maybe even one of us) our whole plan is ruined, and some of us (me first, probably) will be found and killed. And if I die, we lose control of the pirates' kill.

2. Big Mom may not be our ally. Even if the vent on bonney is successful, we then may have to deal with Big Mom proclaiming the existence of our drug dealer and vent. The town knowing the roles exist may not be a big deal in and of itself, but they'll also knoe we can crack the code, which will either lead them to find a better one (making it harder for us to vent in the future) or abandon it entirely (ruining the illusion it creates that certain people can't be vented, which is currently hiding our vent). Also, we know that Big Mom is a good player, and he may be able to smoke us out.

Those are the main 2. But they are fairly likely and carry huge penalties for us. Something to consider.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 06:56 PM
My thoughts on the Bonney plan:

Very rewarding if we pull it off. But also carries HUGE risks. First, the risks in order of how much potential they have to fuck us over (greatest to least):

1. Bonney is confirmed town, meaning she's likely to have at least a doctor on her. Bus driver might be as well. Bus didn't target her last night because she wasn't confirmed (no article yet), but now that there has been one, she's confirmed and he may be more likely to bus her. If she is bussed and our vent is forced onto someone else (maybe even one of us) our whole plan is ruined, and some of us (me first, probably) will be found and killed. And if I die, we lose control of the pirates' kill.

2. Big Mom may not be our ally. Even if the vent on bonney is successful, we then may have to deal with Big Mom proclaiming the existence of our drug dealer and vent. The town knowing the roles exist may not be a big deal in and of itself, but they'll also knoe we can crack the code, which will either lead them to find a better one (making it harder for us to vent in the future) or abandon it entirely (ruining the illusion it creates that certain people can't be vented, which is currently hiding our vent). Also, we know that Big Mom is a good player, and he may be able to smoke us out.

Those are the main 2. But they are fairly likely and carry huge penalties for us. Something to consider.

Who do you think will be bussed tonight? Due to your FM16 skills. I'm interested to hear your take on this.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 07:01 PM
Here's a safer version of the plan:

Kill Big Mom (with pirate kill) [this way if he's a marine, they won't hate us because they won't know we're responsible]
Kill Foxy (with our kill) [pretty sure he's not a pirate or marine, so it shouldn't matter]
vent bonney [pray that bus driver has better things to do]
drug anyone

The plan: With Big Mom dead, no one will know there is a ventriloquist. They suspect, but cannot prove it. I will completely rewrite my article and attempt to use it to coordinate the pirates and the marines with us. This will be tricky because it must be clear to them what they should do, but the town can't know for sure because they could then coordinate to prevent it. Another challenge will be getting the marines to believe the article was written by CP9. the pirates will be easy, a subtle witching reference should do the trick. In any case, I coordinate them. Using bonney, we either a) reveal the author of the article as <insert person we most want to lynch here>. They get lynched. Or b) refuse to reveal and get possibly get Bonney lynched.

The following night, with any luck, the pirates and marines follow the plan outlined in the article. Town's numbers be damned, we'll have a 10-person army against them.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 07:40 PM
Who do you think will be bussed tonight? Due to your FM16 skills. I'm interested to hear your take on this.

Oh now you value my skills? :P

I'll do my best. The problem is I only have one factual point of data to analyze: my own bussing. No one else claimed. Here goes:

I was the only person who claimed bussed. This leads me to believe that the other bussed person was a rebel or pirate. If pirate, they would know their captain was witched (based both on my bus claim and their captain's hint that he was witched) and didn't claim in order to support my theory that the bus driver got the kill to help hide the existence of the witch (a generous gesture, considering I killed one of them). It could also be a rebel who tried to recruit me and realized that he ended up attempting to recruit himself, and doesn't want anyone to know eventually figure out the recruit failed and call him out (a paranoid idea, since that wouldn't happen, but it could be a new player, or simply a paranoid player). OR it could be a rebel/pirate trying to shed doubt on my bussed claim to try to get me lynched or the bus driver to claim (more likely a pirate ploy).

There's also a small chance that I really was bussed with Cyborg Franky and that Crocodile's hinting at being witched was purely a coincidence, and he simply thinks a witch is in the game rather than a bus driver. But I'll continue assuming this is not the case (I might come back to it).

A lot of ifs. But they're all I have. So here's my theory: the bus driver selected me because I was a very smart, pro-town player (stop me if I'm being egotistical) and thought I might be a likely target for the pirates/CP9. He then swapped me with someone that he either a) determined was scum or b) perceived as having less value to the town than I do. It could also be the other way around, of course (thought I was scum or that I was less valuable to the town than the other person. But I don't think so).

So we can conclude that tonight, a pro-town player will be bussed. It might be me again. Without a second set of targets to compare to the first, I do not know if he's a repeater or a changer. But there will be a pro-town player in the mix.

Candidates for this slot include: Big Mom, Jewelry Bonney, Capone Bege, Trafalgar Law (if he's pro rebel/believes the claim), Tony Tony Chopper? (haven't read him very thoroughly but seems towny. Someone read him, quick!), me, Black Leg Sanji (I think he's done a pretty good job at appearing towny), Basil (if he believes the doctor claim or thinks you're a citizen trying to take a bullet and wants to go for a scum kill), maybe even Don Kreig (are we towny or what?!)

Target 2: This is where I have no concrete data to compare against, but I think the bus driver's goal is always to bus important/towny people away from harm and/or not important/scummy people into harm. So if the first person is the important/towny person, the second will be the opposite. So we're looking for scummy/lurky people.

Candidates for this slot include: Everyone in the lurker list in my article (can't think of the names of the top of my head), basil (if he doesn't believe the claim), Trafalgar Law (if he doesn't believe the claim/does but hates the rebels), Urouge (his crappy article made him seem scummy to everyone), Zoro (doesn't believe the journalist for some reason).

So that's a lot of possibilities. An important note is that he didn't bus bonney night 1 (unless she didn't claim, which she has no incentive to do), so that lowers Basil's chances as it means the driver doesn't place much stock in unproven claims or if he does, is a devout believer in WIFOM level 2. In either case, no bus ride for Basil.

Unless... Oh, this would be good. Unless Bonney was disguised (meaning they tried to disguise me). But then they would've had to guess Urouge wrote the article (he admitted to it), which would be extremely unlikely... Unless Urouge is a fellow Pirate, but then why would they risk losing him so early with 1 member already down? No, extremely unlikely.

My guess is Urouge takes the scum/worthless slot. I can't be sure of the towny slot though. Too many factors, not enough data.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 07:42 PM

Kill Big Mom (with pirate kill) [this way if he's a marine, they won't hate us because they won't know we're responsible]
Kill Foxy (with our kill) [pretty sure he's not a pirate or marine, so it shouldn't matter]
drug anyone

The plan: With Big Mom dead, no one will know there is a ventriloquist. They suspect, but cannot prove it. I will completely rewrite my article and attempt to use it to coordinate the pirates and the marines with us. This will be tricky because it must be clear to them what they should do, but the town can't know for sure because they could then coordinate to prevent it. Another challenge will be getting the marines to believe the article was written by CP9. the pirates will be easy, a subtle witching reference should do the trick. In any case, I coordinate them. Using bonney, we either a) reveal the author of the article as <insert person we most want to lynch here>. They get lynched. Or b) refuse to reveal and get possibly get Bonney lynched.

The following night, with any luck, the pirates and marines follow the plan outlined in the article. Town's numbers be damned, we'll have a 10-person army against them.

Important clarification: the night actions are safer in that I think they're less likely to be affected by bussing/etc. My idea for the article is exponentially more risky. But also could make us the most powerful, coordinated scum to ever exist in an FM.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 07:45 PM
All this analyzing/theorizing works up an appetite. I'm going to make myself dinner. I should be back within 20 minutes or so. Please everyone give me thoughts on my posts. More brains, more power.

IMPORTANT!

Kaku give us some kind of code that will allow us to recognize who has been vented, in case of bus driver interference

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 07:49 PM
IMPORTANT!

We should also come up with a contingency plan in case our first plan is thwarted/compromised namely with regard to what we do if: a) One or more of our kill targets survive. b) Our vent target is not vented (dies or is bussed)

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 08:19 PM
Made my dinner. Still no replies. Dammit. Why is everyone only online when I'm not?! If only our schedules were more in sync... :(

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 08:22 PM

drug anyone

I'm still really waffling over whether or not Big Mom is a marine.

Wasn't Foxy one of the people Tony Tony Chopper/Capone Bege (can't remember which one) accused of trying to protect Cyborg Franky to stop his lynch? That makes him a possible pirate. His accusations on Basil could be a pirate just trying to discredit a doctor claim. I think if we go for a Big Mom kill, we should re-read Foxy just to be 100% sure we're not killing another possible marine/pirate.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 08:29 PM
All this analyzing/theorizing works up an appetite. I'm going to make myself dinner. I should be back within 20 minutes or so. Please everyone give me thoughts on my posts. More brains, more power.

IMPORTANT!

Kaku give us some kind of code that will allow us to recognize who has been vented, in case of bus driver interference

I'll just claim charged with whoever I vent. That should tell you guys who has been vented.

If I end up venting Big Mom/Caribou (the people who were previously charged), my first post will contain the word "Interesting" and my second post will contain something like "I wonder who was bussed last night" (will contain variations like "Caribou wonders if there will be any bussed claims today"

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 08:36 PM
I'll just claim charged with whoever I vent. That should tell you guys who has been vented.

If I end up venting Big Mom/Caribou (the people who were previously charged), my first post will contain the word "Interesting" and my second post will contain something like "I wonder who was bussed last night" (will contain variations like "Caribou wonders if there will be any bussed claims today"

Works for me. BRB, reading Big Mom and Cat Thief.
In the meantime, brainstorm contingency plans, please.

By the way, if we don't decide on a plan by the time I go to sleep tonight (3 or 4 hours from now) I will have no choice but to submit my current article. Which will be fine, except that venting Bonney then be unnecessary and needlessly risky, in which case it would be wiser to vent someone other than Bonney.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 08:43 PM
I like the idea of you writing an article to coordinate the scum though. I think if you claim scum/coordinate the scum, we need to come up with a person to accuse of writing the article through vented jewelry bonney. (Someone that seems reasonable). Honestly I'd really like us to accuse Wet Haired Caribou who I believe is either rebel or town.

You should give the pirates a list of people to target, and cp9 a list of people to target (because that's what I would do if we had no witch), yet somehow manage to hint that you are indeed cp9 and are legit.

I think as a safety valve if venting jewelry bonney doesn't work (for whatever reason) you can claim that you were trying to wifom to protect pr's. (something like telling only cp9 to target pr's and telling pirates to only target scummy players). Sorry if this seems really scattered at the moment but I'm just about to leave for a little bit but I wanted to just put out my suggestion for a backup "safety valve" before I leave so you can have time to think about it in your article.

ALSO. The purpose of the article directing scum is to hint that we do not have a vent b/c if we did have a vent, we could coordinate scum using the vented target. You should try to keep that in mind when writing.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 08:45 PM
brb in like 1.5 hrs.

FM Blueno
March 3rd, 2013, 08:57 PM
Alright I need to sleep, so here are my last few thoughts.

I like the plan of coordinating scum, we already partially control the Pirates, and we are currently the strongest faction -not counting Town-. This gives us alot of influence, and it could be extremelly powerful tommorow. I say go for the scum unite article thing. Yet you would also need to get the Neutral Killer in on it also, this would allow us to have yet another KPN, and the Town would slowly break apart. Yet we want to give the Rebels the assumption that they should side with the Pirates, and the Marines and Pirates the assumption they should side with us, this takes maximum people away from the Town and isolates them, which they cannot win in that position. Whereas the Pirates are much more head on, I think our faction is more manipulative and controlling, and that is what we are doing, and the coordination thing is just what we need. So I fully support this plan.

I think I might give a few hints at Citizen in my posts, nothing to major, either that or I will drop hints for Escort. It depends on what you say.

Drug RB Straw Hat Luffy I like the suggestion from Kaku. Have our vented person claim charged, this will pull suspicion away from the Arsonist, and make him grateful, getting us a much needed ally.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 09:48 PM

A thought just occurred to me- we might be showing our hand too soon. If you don't successfully vent Bonney and I write the scum coordinating article, I'm fucked. And if I die we lose control of the Pirate kill. I propose a new (old?) plan- I submit my original towny article. We still have Foxy killed. We still drug whoever. And we hold off on trying to coordinate until later in the game. Too many things can go wrong right now. I think maybe we should wait to try to coordinate with them until the town is weaker.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 10:31 PM
A thought just occurred to me- we might be showing our hand too soon. If you don't successfully vent Bonney and I write the scum coordinating article, I'm fucked. And if I die we lose control of the Pirate kill. I propose a new (old?) plan- I submit my original towny article. We still have Foxy killed. We still drug whoever. And we hold off on trying to coordinate until later in the game. Too many things can go wrong right now. I think maybe we should wait to try to coordinate with them until the town is weaker.

You might be right. I think it actually might be better to save the super secret info that it's possible for us to break vent codes until later in the game for maximum effect. (Although this is highly dependent on my assumptions still being valid about codes, etc. Some code/key combinations won't be crackable by my methods).

Ok. So I'll just re-vent Big Mom. I propose we kill Boa Hancock with the cp9 kill to "frame" Wet haired Caribou as cp9 since hody died to cp9 and had suspected caribou.

You can still kill foxy with the pirate kill (let me re-read foxy really quickly).

This leaves the question about what to do with the EM/role blocks.

Since I'm venting big mom again, it doesn't make sense to have him claim rb'ed or charged again. How about we just drop the charging completely (since someone even said the EM shouldn't charge since it mostly hurts the factions) and just go ahead with rb's.

Blueno, I would highly advise against claiming escort just because Straw Hat Luffy is suspected of being town by people (Roronoa Zoro, etc) so it might come across more like a consort....

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 10:38 PM
You might be right. I think it actually might be better to save the super secret info that it's possible for us to break vent codes until later in the game for maximum effect. (Although this is highly dependent on my assumptions still being valid about codes, etc. Some code/key combinations won't be crackable by my methods).

Ok. So I'll just re-vent Big Mom. I propose we kill Boa Hancock with the cp9 kill to "frame" Wet haired Caribou as cp9 since hody died to cp9 and had suspected caribou.

You can still kill foxy with the pirate kill (let me re-read foxy really quickly).

This leaves the question about what to do with the EM/role blocks.

Since I'm venting big mom again, it doesn't make sense to have him claim rb'ed or charged again. How about we just drop the charging completely (since someone even said the EM shouldn't charge since it mostly hurts the factions) and just go ahead with rb's.

Blueno, I would highly advise against claiming escort just because Straw Hat Luffy is suspected of being town by people (Roronoa Zoro, etc) so it might come across more like a consort....

I'm actually ok with no one claiming charged though. If no one claims blocked, we can float the idea that the electromaniac was role blocked. Or you can have Big Mom claim it and they can come to the conclusion that Big Mom is the electromaniac and lynch him. Or they won't come to that conclusion and will be confused as fuck.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 10:43 PM
Foxy the Silver Fox

Quick look over the Whitebeard waggon.

Big Mom claims to be Coroner for no apparant reasons (likely WIFOM claim), Whitebeard attempts to push a "Lynch all liars" waggon against Big Mom, then Whitebeard makes the post which realy kicks off the waggon against him.

Originally Posted by FM Whitebeard
My faction didn't discuss anything on night 0, trust me
I do not think this is a scum slip in which Whitebeard, as a non-town player, is complaining about how inactive his faction was during the night. Smiley face at the end imply's that it's more of an ironic comment then a bitchy one, and I'm having a hard time imagining that a CP9 would be so careless when posting.

Post realy doesn't seem that overly scummy to me. Looking over thread again before placing my vote

Possible scumslip. He doesn't mention that whitebeard could be a careless pirate.

Okay guys. Earlier, I was against the Franky waggon for multiple reasons...

A) If you preasure a lurker, there is no sort of guarantee that they will respond. If the lurker in question does not respond, then you pretty much have to lynch them
B) Regular lurking tends to be a null tell. Lurkers can flip scum, but they are every bit as likely to flip town
C) Little can be learned from a lurker lynch

However, Franky's posts in the past hour intrigue me very much so. Firstly, he comes on to see he's preasured, and proceeds to immediately snap out of his slumber and make 9 posts in under 2 hours. This seems suspicious to me, since it imply's that he wasn't lurking due to limited time or lack of interest. Now look at his opening statement...

Originally Posted by FM Cyborg Franky
Well, it appears I am on the hotseat.

I am lurking, and I am sorry for that. I have not taken part in a 5 sided game before and I really do not know what to make of it. I said 'rerolls are queer', because I was excited for the night 1 to end and the game to run on deaths and information. I simply can't read this setup yet. Also, all of the things that have come to mind to suggest have been said.
Side with Rebels? Nope.
Side with Marines? Nope.
Don't side? Already said.

Best I can tell you is that I am reading and trying to track buddy-ing, which is hard to do without seeing people die and see which alignments they role to incorporate into the buddy-ing discussion. But I kind of just think of this game as one big cluster of confusion right now. I prefer starting on night to avoid this type of thing. I can claim later, but lets just say my claiming makes me worth far less. Barely more than if I were dead.
Read the underlining of this post. Franky is pretty much confirming that he hasn't been lurking due to time issues, but because he's having too hard of a time reading this setup. Pure lurking = Null. Active lurking = Realy scummy.

I didn't think the waggon had much going for it earlier, and thought it was largely scum powered. I'm now reassessing my opinion after Franky's recent post.

-vote FM Cyborg Franky

This is interesting. He votes franky, which (depending on the timing of the train) might clear him of being pirate.

insert post about suspicions against basil hawkins here

I wish I had been online to respond to these accusations because it's going to look really bad if we kill him. (With the pirates kill!) it will make me look even more like a pirate! :O

Conclusion: I now agree, Foxy the Silver Fox is not likely to be a marine or a pirate. The only caution we need to take when killing him is to see if it will make me seem more suspicious.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 10:47 PM
I'm actually ok with no one claiming charged though. If no one claims blocked, we can float the idea that the electromaniac was role blocked. Or you can have Big Mom claim it and they can come to the conclusion that Big Mom is the electromaniac and lynch him. Or they won't come to that conclusion and will be confused as fuck.

Wait the only problem with this is that if Big Mom is the EM why didn't he charge 2 people on N1. (since one of the charged people was himself.
I think we should just stay with rb'ing straw hat luffy (and we can pretend luffy is the EM)? In any case, I don't think Blueno would be on in time to change his action.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 10:49 PM
Also, I just got an answer from Fragos about journalist role mechanics:

Journalist - Can ask one person for an interview. The interview will be posted on the next night.

Is the journalist able to publish a commentary alongside the interview?
Nope.

Bonney claimed she could publish a comment along her interview if she was vented. This is good for us to know in the future that if she interviews someone she can't claim vented in commentary alongside the interview.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 10:52 PM
(Un?)official collection of night actions:

Kill Boa Hancock with cp9 night kill (to continue to frame caribou as cp9)
Witch crocodile to perform night action on Fire Fox Ace.
Ventriloquist controls Big Mom
Drug Dealer drugs roleblock to Straw Hat Luffy

Additionally, should I try to phase out my ventriloquist control of Big Mom tomorrow by not posting another vent code? (If we indeed believe based on Cat Thief Nami's posts that Big Mom is a marine)

FM Ferengi
March 3rd, 2013, 10:54 PM
Witch crocodile to perform night action on Fire Fox Ace.

Who is Fire Fox Ace?

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 10:55 PM
(Un?)official collection of night actions:

Kill Boa Hancock with cp9 night kill (to continue to frame caribou as cp9)
Witch crocodile to perform night action on Foxy the Silver Fox.
Ventriloquist controls Big Mom
Drug Dealer drugs roleblock to Straw Hat Luffy

Additionally, should I try to phase out my ventriloquist control of Big Mom tomorrow by not posting another vent code? (If we indeed believe based on Cat Thief Nami's posts that Big Mom is a marine)

Fixed.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 11:15 PM
Also:

If we control the pirate captain to target a player and perform his action on them, but the pirates choose to have a hypothetical disguiser or alternate pirate role perform their faction night kill, what happens?

Would it be a forced 2 pirate KPN?

No. If a different pirate chooses to kill tonight, then you will be unable to make your controlled kill. The KPN of Pirate team will still be 1.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 11:24 PM
Ok, so should I post my towny article? If so, this is the last chance for you to point out anything you'd like me to change before I do.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 11:34 PM
Draft 2:
{implies you have a night chat. I'd just remove this word completely}

{imo, town would say lynch his ass}

anotha dude that be rustlin my jimmies is this gecko moria mothafucka. who he think he is? jus becuz he has a car insurance company he think he can come onto MY island, try to destroy MY town, and get away with it. nuh uh, son. he keeps postin like he dont wanna have no attention on him. he thinks he not being noticed, but i see him. his last post yestaday he said hed ansuh sum questions, but he aint neva cum back and ansuh dem. he though wed forget, but i aint the forgettin type. and then he tries to make us think hes just a innocent citizen with that picture of his. thats dirty. real dirty, dawg.

i also been payin sum attenion to this roronoa zoro dude, but i caynt seem ta figuh out wut he is. i thank he might be town, but i dont know why he dont believe bonney. i thank shes defiantly da journalist cuz othawise sum1 else woulda claimed. but anyways i thank we shud keep an eye on this zoro dude.

day 2 post count:

0 posts:
jimbei (1 post day 1)

1 post:

3 posts:

5 posts:

6 posts:
sogeking (3 on day 1)

{Switch to lynch}

End of Draft

Other than the comments in red, I think it's good.

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 11:38 PM
Wait the only problem with this is that if Big Mom is the EM why didn't he charge 2 people on N1. (since one of the charged people was himself.
I think we should just stay with rb'ing straw hat luffy (and we can pretend luffy is the EM)? In any case, I don't think Blueno would be on in time to change his action.

Ah yes, I forgot you claimed charged as him. Right. Still, it doesn't mean they couldn't jump to the conclusion that he's electromaniac.

By the way, you've been posting pretty towny as Big Mom, so I feel I should ask: what is your goal with him?

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 11:43 PM
Final Draft:

sup peeps. befo i get started, i want ta let yall know im a citizen. anyways, i been thinkin bout tha game and summa yall fuckers botha me, yo.

anotha thang is this guy Donquixote Donflamingo. wut the fuck kinda name is donkey flamingo anyway? ima jus call him donkey. anyway, donkey be lurkin and shit. he posted like one time on day 2 and all he said wuz that hed give observations latuh, and he nevuh even gave them. fuck that noise. i thank donkey is scummy as hell. we should lynch his ass, most def.

day 2 post count:

0 posts:
jimbei (1 post day 1)

1 post:

3 posts:

5 posts:

6 posts:
sogeking (3 on day 1)

gud luck guys. lets lynch sum scum today. :D

FM Kalifa
March 3rd, 2013, 11:45 PM
[fun fact: I originally had the first one as lynch, but switched to kill because I thought it fit the writing style more. But I agree that appearing towny is more important than keeping my writing disguise consistent]

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 11:47 PM
Ah yes, I forgot you claimed charged as him. Right. Still, it doesn't mean they couldn't jump to the conclusion that he's electromaniac.

By the way, you've been posting pretty towny as Big Mom, so I feel I should ask: what is your goal with him?

Well my goal with Big Mom was to:
1. try to determine his alignment (marine?)
2. try to help cause chaos/mislynches (but chaos that clogs up daychat is good too)

Big Mom has some arguments currently going with Jewelry Bonney and Boa Hancock. I intend to keep pursuing those.

For tomorrow, I think I want to try to get Wet Haired Caribou lynched as possible CP9.

If you have any other thoughts on how to use Big Mom, please let me know. For most of yesterday I was mainly focused on keeping up the vent successfully.

FM Kaku
March 3rd, 2013, 11:49 PM
[fun fact: I originally had the first one as lynch, but switched to kill because I thought it fit the writing style more. But I agree that appearing towny is more important than keeping my writing disguise consistent]

Well I mean it's a fine line to walk. If your article is too constructed and "towny" then people might think you had coaching in night chat. But if your article is too scummy and thrown together then people might suspect you for being scum who wasn't sure what to say.

If you feel like you'd rather change it back and use the "BUT IF I WAS SCUM I WOULD HAVE EDITED OUT STUFF TO MAKE ME SEEM TOWNY" wifom argument then that's fine too.

FM Kalifa
March 4th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Well I mean it's a fine line to walk. If your article is too constructed and "towny" then people might think you had coaching in night chat. But if your article is too scummy and thrown together then people might suspect you for being scum who wasn't sure what to say.

If you feel like you'd rather change it back and use the "BUT IF I WAS SCUM I WOULD HAVE EDITED OUT STUFF TO MAKE ME SEEM TOWNY" wifom argument then that's fine too.

Haha no, I'll leave it. I just thought it was funny and decided to share. More as a joke than anything.

FM Kalifa
March 4th, 2013, 12:18 AM
Well my goal with Big Mom was to:
1. try to determine his alignment (marine?)
2. try to help cause chaos/mislynches (but chaos that clogs up daychat is good too)

Big Mom has some arguments currently going with Jewelry Bonney and Boa Hancock. I intend to keep pursuing those.

For tomorrow, I think I want to try to get Wet Haired Caribou lynched as possible CP9.

If you have any other thoughts on how to use Big Mom, please let me know. For most of yesterday I was mainly focused on keeping up the vent successfully.

Chaos is good. I was just thinking having a more specific goal (get x lynched. discredit y. etc.) will allow you to use it more effectively because yesterday, while your impersonation was spot on, I wasn't sure what it did for us other than help fabricate the electromaniac. Obviously confusion is good, but I think we should start focusing on mislynches. Right now we dominate the night (2 KPN). If we can dominate the day, we'll get 3 kills per cycle, and if we can maintain that, we can reduce the town's numbers rapidly and maybe pull out a win.

FM Kaku
March 4th, 2013, 12:20 AM
Chaos is good. I was just thinking having a more specific goal (get x lynched. discredit y. etc.) will allow you to use it more effectively because yesterday, while your impersonation was spot on, I wasn't sure what it did for us other than help fabricate the electromaniac. Obviously confusion is good, but I think we should start focusing on mislynches. Right now we dominate the night (2 KPN). If we can dominate the day, we'll get 3 kills per cycle, and if we can maintain that, we can reduce the town's numbers rapidly and maybe pull out a win.

Ok, well I'm going to focus on Wet Haired Caribou because the cp9 kills will all be framing him. :P

FM Kalifa
March 4th, 2013, 12:27 AM
My journalist article has been submitted. Just so we're clear on everything:

Official Night Actions
Infiltrator: kill FM Boa Hancock
Witch: Force FM Crocodile to perform night action on FM Foxy the Sliver Fox
Ventriloquist: Target FM Big Mom
Drug Dealer: Drug roleblock on FM Straw Hat Luffy

FM Kalifa
March 4th, 2013, 12:30 AM
Ok, well I'm going to focus on Wet Haired Caribou because the cp9 kills will all be framing him. :P

Perfect. How will Basil feel about Caribou's lynch? I think I want to disagree with you on Basil so I can distance myself from you in case one of us is found/killed later to help the other appear more towny (or at least, not CP9).

FM Kalifa
March 4th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Also I know Big Mom posts a lot, but don't forget about Basil. Especially since that's the account you need to keep alive. Ultimately if Big Mom appears lurky or disguised or whatever, it doesn't matter so much as long as we survive. So put Basil's life first. :D

FM Kaku
March 4th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Also I know Big Mom posts a lot, but don't forget about Basil. Especially since that's the account you need to keep alive. Ultimately if Big Mom appears lurky or disguised or whatever, it doesn't matter so much as long as we survive. So put Basil's life first. :D

Basil is wifoming circlejerk troll so people will be more likely to believe my doctor claim. I'm posting with basil as the mildly disinterested guy who obviously doesn't have time to vent someone who posts constantly like Big Mom. Basil will try to step it up with posting as a newly "confirmed un-cc'ed doctor" but he's still not going to post all too much.

I need to re-read my iso and figure out how Basil feels about things.

FM Kaku
March 4th, 2013, 01:11 AM
What does Basil Hawkins Think:
-pro Jewelry Bonney (after the reveal)
-Thinks Big Mom is full of BS for pressuring me for a not very good reason
-is confused about Trafalgar Law and (bad logic) thinks he must be jester
-is the doctor
-thinks scum was on his train (Big Mom, Fire Fist Ace, Cat Thief Nami, Soul King Brook, Straw Hat Luffy, Whitebeard, Tony Tony Chopper, Black Leg Sanji, Urouge, Jewelry Bonney, Capone Bege, Boa Hancock, Foxy the Silver Fox)

Cyborg Franky Train: (Boa Hancock, Urouge, Wet Haired Caribou, Big Mom, Soul King Brook, Don Krieg, Straw Hat Luffy, Buggy the Clown, Tony Tony Chopper, Fire Fist Ace, Jewelry Bonney, Capone Bege)

-Basil plans to call out Whitebeard/Black Leg Sanji/Foxy the Silver Fox for voting him (pirate suspect) but not Cyborg Franky (actual pirate). So Black Leg Sanji, just be prepared for that. I'm not going to push too hard, I think Big Mom is going to back up Basil on the Whitebeard train and try to push that a bit so we might learn something about his alignment.

FM Kaku
March 4th, 2013, 01:16 AM
What does Big Mom think:
-pro Cat Thief Nami
-argues/tries to subtly discredit Jewelry Bonney and Boa Hancock
-thinks ventriloquist codes aren't useful
-thinks Roronora Zoro is suspicious
-thinks lurkers are suspicious (Scratchmen Apoo, Kuma, Donquixote Doflamingo, Jimbei, Marco the Phoenix, Nico Robins, Red Haired Shanks, Sogeking, X Drake)
-Will lead train on Wet Haired Caribou as possible CP9.

FM Kalifa
March 4th, 2013, 01:50 AM
Ok. I think I'm ready for the day now. Good luck everyone. Hope none of us are bussed in the way of the kills (and better yet, we kill the bus driver)!

FM Rob Lucci
March 4th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Alright, this is good. Glad to have smart players on my team. :)