PDA

View Full Version : Day III - Coup d'État

Pages : [1] 2

FalseTruth
August 20th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Bullets were not in short supply on the night of May 3rd. The Coup d'État had begun. The Napoli and Sicilian Kingdoms had finally shown to Rome that they are forces to be reckoned with.

Many citizens were awoken by gunshots and feared for their own lives. Daybreak was a welcome relief for the living until the dead were found in their homes.

"Yayap" was found lifeless in his home with three bullet holes in his chest. He seemed to have been man-handled and tortured before being shot. The Swiss Guard had lost one of their own.

"SilentShadow" was found dead in his home as well, but his humble abode was thoroughly sanitized and not a trace of evidence could be found about him except for a note on a piece of parchment that read:

PROCYON IS IMMUNE TO NIGHTKILLS. HE IS GODFATHER OR SERIAL KILLER. LYNCH HIM FOR MUTUTAL BENEFIT.

Rome's finest jailor misjudged his prisoner,"NorthStar", and executed him. After "NorthStar"'s home was searched, the Guard found him to be a lowly Citizen.

The 33 suspects had now decreased to 28, but innocents were dying instead of criminals. Emperor Nero knew something had to be done.

Day III:

Day III will end 12pm PDT Monday, August 22th/7pm GMT Monday, August 22th or when all living actions are received.

It will take 15 votes to lynch.

Rome Nobility Population:
AscendedOne
Auckmid
CaressMeTenderly
chocopaw
Clawtrocity
Crimson
Darth_Sand
Deathfire123
Deolrin
divemaster127
Elixir
fred
Ganondorf
Illidan
Inca_Killa
MileS
monster
McPwnage
MrSmarter
oops_ur_dead
philie
Procyon
Rumpel
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha
Severn
vornksr
Zack
Zane

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 2nd of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.
Narks (Citizen) - Died Day 2 – 3rd of May, 1776; 2:43 PM – Heart attack and seizures.
NorthStar (Citizen) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 9:17 PM - Executed by a Jailor.
Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.
SilentShadow (? ? ?) - ? ? ?

Unknown Roles List:
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed)
Swiss Guard (Sheriff)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Physician (Doctor)
Physician (Doctor)
Gunsmith
Armorsmith
Jailor (4 executions left)
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Sicilian King (GF)
Sicilian Consigliere
Sicilian Janitor(3 Cleanings Left)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Napoli Framer
Napoli Random*
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader)
Serial Killer
Witch
Amnesiac
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

**One person was cleaned, so there is one less person than the unknown list shows.

Last Wills:

NorthStar:
-give gun NorthStar
The Jailor has decided to execute me, I wanna call him Failor as of now on.
People I suspect: Auckmid (Hes really pushy for a lynch).
I'm learning folks! Bye.

Yayap:
Miles was online 2 hours after the day started but didn't post till later.
Procyon hasn't been online = if the night ends early, he's not a power role (could still be mafioso sent by GF)
S.A.S was online at 6:30 am but didn't post at all for day 1.
chocopaw and Narks seem to be trolling more than the rest (choco claiming survivor page 6; no survivor)
DeathFire claimed Cit in a coded msg p6.
Crimson posted random letters or a code but shows that hes active
The rest seem to be either random posting hellos... normal for d1
Back to Miles: does he really believe that the town would believe Narks? Trololol...

SilentShadow's last will could not be found.

MrSmarter
August 20th, 2011, 12:49 PM
First

fred
August 20th, 2011, 12:49 PM
This isn't looking too good at the moment :(

fred
August 20th, 2011, 12:52 PM
1 Yayap is dead..we've lost a good source of information gathering

2 NorthStar is dead ... not much to say about that

3. SilentShadow is dead - cleaned, hopefully the coroner can find out what he has left behind.

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Oh, for fucks sake, is that really YapYap's LW?

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Pretty bad night for town.

Let me get this straight ...
Northstar = Executed by the jailor
Yayap = Killed by Napoli mafia
SilentShadow = Killed by Sicilian mafia

Then we're missing another sk skill and I wonder why no one has shot divemaster.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Well...since Yayap is a confirmed sheriff..and Yayap was -adamant- about lynching Philie, wouldn't you say that's a good deal of information for us carried onto the next day? :) Just thought I'd bring that up already.

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Yes, it is.

-Vote Philie

fred
August 20th, 2011, 12:57 PM
-Vote Philie

I have a feeling this may be a much shorter day.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Bah, forgot coloring.

-Vote Philie

Philie (2) CaressMeTenderly, fred

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Guys, you do realize that just 10 minutes has passed since the start of the day and you already want to end it? This is the scummiest thing ever.

Give everyone a chance to speak, then we can decide who to vote. Day is the most important weapon of the town.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 01:00 PM
It may be "Scummy" but I'm keeping to my convictions from the previous day. Yes I'm voting already, but I don't expect the day to end any sooner. Feel free to view me as you wish.

FalseTruth
August 20th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Updated the OP with the death note. HF guys.

Goonswarm
August 20th, 2011, 01:02 PM
-vote phillie

Mod Note: You are doing it wrong. Also you feel your heart flutter, and are experiencing chest pain. It is not to a lethal level but you should focus on preventing further pain.

FalseTruth
August 20th, 2011, 01:03 PM
-vote phillie

Oops.

Log off now plz. I can't really control whether you post in this thread, only DR can.

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 01:04 PM
lol, whoever the jailor is failed. i don't think he was trolling.

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Anyways, I think I have found a probable Serial Killer. I am not going to reveal, though.

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 01:06 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????Not gonna say I told you so.

Anyway, obviously philie is a good candidate for a lynch, but we've had a another night for investigations, info, and more so let's wait for the information to rise and see what we have before we continue with a lynch.

If anyone gets lynched today I say it's her, but at the same time the Jailor was smart as fuck and killed one of the trolls so our Jailor might not be culted after all. There's not any benefit to letting the jailor jail or letting the town lynch other than the town has a less chance to be culted by philie the potential newly recruited cult. See order of operations.

The Cult is 3 people strong now by the way. Cult Leader + 2 Recruits.

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 01:07 PM
To anyone that didn't noted it in the first place, this is the death note:

PROCYON IS IMMUNE TO NIGHTKILLS. HE IS GODFATHER OR SERIAL KILLER. LYNCH HIM FOR MUTUTAL BENEFIT.

@Claw: for that time, I agree with you. Leaving our power in the hands of the failor is foolish at this point.

chocopaw
August 20th, 2011, 01:07 PM
I KNEW IT! Yayap investigated philie and tried to cover up his role by bullshitting around. But I have to say, from a players point of view I'm happy that he is dead. If I got a gun or were jailor I would've killed him myself. Actions like those are just lowering the niveau of the game by a lot. And I don't care if you now think that I'm scum or whatever, I would've done it with whatever role I got.
And come on, he found me suspicious because I made a joke about being survivor. ON DAY ONE. Which he claimed not to have read btw. That's SO retarded. You can look forward to a longer rant about this in the epilogue thread or when I'm home and rested.

I look forward to the game now being much better, without mystery claims and "I'm so intelligent, but I won't tell you why" bullshit.

-vote Philie
(I reserve to unvote if she has a REALLY good excuse. Maybe Yayap was witched, or she was framed, and she is the mayor or sth else that she can prove 100%. So PLZ don't hammer yet, just give her reason to defend herself.)

PS: Let's not rely on the Jailor again, okay? :) I hate this role in SC2 mafia, and here it seems to not do much better.

chocopaw
August 20th, 2011, 01:08 PM
-vote phillie

Mod Note: You are doing it wrong. Also you feel your heart flutter, and are experiencing chest pain. It is not to a lethal level but you should focus on preventing further pain.

Hahahahahahahaha modpost of the year! <3

fred
August 20th, 2011, 01:10 PM
I for one would like to hear Philie's response to our accusations.

Also: Why should the mafia be pointing out information that we'd like to know? I have odd suspicions about the intent of the death note, but that could just be your average every day paranoia.

chocopaw
August 20th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Oh, no SK kill again btw.
Rumpel, were you blocked this night? :)

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Also: Why should the mafia be pointing out information that we'd like to know? I have odd suspicions about the intent of the death note, but that could just be your average every day paranoia.

For sure I'm more inclined to believe a sheriff then a scum death note. It could even be a target they checked with the consigliere and just want us to do their job for us.

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 01:12 PM
By the way, lynching phillie now will not be bad, mafia will try to draw attention away and on to someone else. Either that or the Cultist.

-vote phillie.

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I will say it once again guys, you're going too fast.

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I also suspect Illidan to be mafia/cult because he is, again, trying to draw attention from Phillie. As you can see, he tried to draw all the attention on Procyon, which failed.

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 01:14 PM
I also suspect Illidan to be mafia/cult because he is, again, trying to draw attention from Phillie. As you can see, he tried to draw all the attention on Procyon, which failed.

I knew someone was going to post this, *sigh*.

The death note was not there the first time I read the post, so I was just pointing it out to someone that could miss it.

I've already said that I believe the sheriff more than a scum note, and I'm inclined to lynch philie today. I'm not voting because I'm town and I want the day to last a little bit than a freaking hour.

oops_ur_dead
August 20th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I for one would like to hear Philie's response to our accusations.

Don't forget that the mafias are also against eachother, as well as the SK. If one of the mafias finds a GF, they can't do much without the town's help.

For sure I'm more inclined to believe a sheriff then a scum death note. It could even be a target they checked with the consigliere and just want us to do their job for us.

I'm wary of the death note, too. But I don't think that the mafia would defer a sheriff kill to the town. I think if they found a sheriff, they would kill them outright.

oops_ur_dead
August 20th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Also, that was the worst last will ever, Yayap. But, as most people in this thread, I am now much more inclined to believe the case against philie, but I'll let her defend herself before voting.

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Also, that was the worst last will ever, Yayap.

Now that I think of it, I'm gonna go on a limb and say this was his last will for day 1 night, and he didn't updated it during day 2, then he went away to do whatever he had to do and left us with that useless last will.

monster
August 20th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Hello, guys. Just a quick observation the last will left by Yayap is his will from day1 - this is not in fact the fabled information he was going to give to the town. I guess he should have accounted for that happening. His accusation towards philie seems really strong now that he has flipped sheriff, though.

I don't know what to make of the mafia death note, it seems they are accusing the biggest lurker in the game, so that kinda gives the note some credibility, because you know mafia generally likes lurkers but they seem to be really threatened by that one. I guess they gave us a good jailor target, if we fail to lynch again.

Please stop defending philie before she defends herself, if you are jester then you are allowed. xD

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 01:20 PM
NorthStar was a troll. The Jailor did fine with killing him. I would of preferred divemaster, but whatever.

I still don't trust the jailor to be making these calls when the town should be doing it as a whole.

@Choco witching will let you know. If he were witched he would completely disregard his findings and move on like he missed that night or was role blocked.

Also the Procyon claim seems stupid. I know none of you believe me, but like I said. When Narks plays town he doesn't really lie. He trolls, but most of his claims have always been true when he's been town. I have no reason to not believe he was Jailed N1 and took 2 attacks. That means that procyon is potentially getting framed by whichever mafia that is. We're assuming it's red, but remember that each team has a random role.

@People talking about Yayap's will. That will is pretty much fine as he only had 1 night of checking and he already said who he thought was suspicious. That's enough for me. I knew yesterday that he was sheriff/invest and had a bad read on philie and I called it perfectly. However, if he would of explained this in his will then the Janitor has the ability to stop that will from getting to the town for a night and he gets all that information. Mods will have to answer this, but I'm pretty sure the janitor doesn't get the role of the person he killed only the last will. Meaning if he's like "Well fuck I am teh sheriff" Then the janitor knows which role to claim. Until the coroner pops up and says something about it countering him.

TL;DR Yayap made the right call not putting any additional info in his will. If we can see his role we go with his "suspicions" and if we can't then the Janitor gets boned when his will just says what it says there. You can't tell his role from his will.

McJesus
August 20th, 2011, 01:21 PM
So I am going to wait on what Phillie is going to say before I vote but I will wait until she can defend herself before I probably vote her guilty anyways seeing as I believe Yapyap probably investigated her.

also what is everyone taking from Procyron being immune deathnote? I'm not sure he has been pretty afk so it is hard to tell with him... though the afk factor might explain a lack of killings.

Auckmid
August 20th, 2011, 01:22 PM
The last will from YapYap sounded like it was created night 1, and not updated night 2.

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Ignore the Procyon thing for now. It seems forced and I don't believe it.

Let philie defend herself, however unless she's mayor I'm voting her and we'll see what happens.

Ignore my last post I, like monster, just realized that's his will from the first day and must of not expected to die tonight. So he's just stupid.

Inca_Killa
August 20th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Philie is probably guilty but everyone should get a chance to defend themselves.

I'm waiting to vote until she makes a post.

Also, whats with all these people with guns being wusses? No one shot Divemaster xD.

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Also, whats with all these people with guns being wusses? No one shot Divemaster xD.

^ This, as I said before, shot dive please. If he's really jester it's a big piece of information we get.

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Remember that role blocking blocks gun usage.

last night only 1 person was avalible to shoot.

Tonight 2 people can potentially shoot.

I'd like to go ahead and say whoever the gunsmith gave a gun to the first night is holding it because he wants to use it tonight so the gunsmith doesn't know who he shot. I.E. He only has a 50% of calling out the person who shot a 100% known town role.

There are some 100% known town roles by the way. You all need to realize this especially the doctors.

monster
August 20th, 2011, 01:30 PM

There was probably no one with a gun tonight. There was no reason for the Gunsmith to give guns randomly on night1. As I victim of gunsmith abuse last game I support this play.

Auckmid
August 20th, 2011, 01:31 PM
I'm unsure about the deathnote thing. It could defiantely be true, but it could be complete BS, designed to make us mislynch, and shut down the Jailor. Let's not forget the deathnote, but I don't think it is enough for us to lynch Procyon today.

I realy wish Yapyap had left something in his will about Phile. His will sounds outdated. Yesterday, he asked for blindtrust. At the time, I thought he might just be playing us. Now, I think he could have know something.

Vote: Phille

McJesus
August 20th, 2011, 01:33 PM
urgh Yapyap you said you were going to work on a last will, wtf. also I agree proycron is an odd target for a claim like that to be put against. Mafia should in theroy like lurkers, if someone is being setup it would be more fitting to have it pinned on someone like divemaster who is more distrusted.

Even if Northstar was a troll I disagree with the jailor taking out a townie. I could understand if he was killed becuase jailor jailed him night one because of the lack of kills.

chocopaw
August 20th, 2011, 01:34 PM
@Choco witching will let you know. If he were witched he would completely disregard his findings and move on like he missed that night or was role blocked.

Didn't think of that, thank you. This day was a long one again.

On a side note, I strongly suggest lynching Auckmid and Clawtrocity for continously writing "must of" instead of "must have".

In case there are others of Yayaps kind: That, Sir, was a joke.

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I say "must of" when I talk and you still get the point I'm trying to make. "Must have" is 2 extra letters that I just don't feel like typing out. However, I get your point and will continue to ignore it and keep writing "must of".

Good day sir.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Vote count

Philie (5) - CaressMeTenderly, fred, chocopaw, Crimson, Auckmid

Keeping this up to date for obvious reasons.

If in fact people do keep voting quickly, i will take my vote down until Philie has said something. Should Philie stay quiet (as she is online currently), then I shall keep it up regardless.

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 01:37 PM
urgh Yapyap you said you were going to work on a last will, wtf.

As me and others already said, it is his old last will. He didn't accounted for a death tonight and didn't updated it. Pretty sad, but these are the facts.

McJesus
August 20th, 2011, 01:37 PM
also it is worth noting that since we are assuming the Napoli mafia took out Yayyap they probably were panicking about Phillie being named by him and didn't want him going further into accusations. Maybe with that kind of talk they weren't expecting him to be sheriff and the plan backfired o.O

vornksr
August 20th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Well, that pretty much damns philie. I agree with Illidan that we don't want to end the day too early, but I'm moving into a new apartment this weekend & won't have internet set up there for a few days; my online time is going to be spotty. In case I don't make it back before the days ends:

vote philie

Note that, in principle, PEOPLE SHOULD NOT VOTE YET. Wait to give her a chance to talk. Sorry I can't take my own advice.

On other subjects, I note that the amnesiac didn't follow our advice. As for procyon, it's probably just a distraction. But don't forget that the mafias & cult in the last game all shared real information in their last wills, trying to get the down to do their dirty work. So it's not worth ignoring all together.

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 01:40 PM
You don't understand how great it would be if the framer/sheriff both targeted the mayor N1. If philie ends up being mayor I don't think I'll ever stop laughing.

-vote philie

I want it to get closer to lynch time so she gets more nervous.

Others not voting who are pro town should probably do this. She is online, just not talking. AFK or scared. One of the two.

vornksr
August 20th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Vote count

Philie (7) - CaressMeTenderly, fred, chocopaw, Crimson, Auckmid, vornskr, Clawtrocity

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 01:42 PM
-vote philie

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Others not voting who are pro town should probably do this.

Quite the contrary, this is the mafia heaven. Evil roles can bandwagon her really fast if they want to.

I'm all for lynching her, but I still want everyone to post. I'll be damned if we miss some precious information from last night to a bandwagon.

Auckmid
August 20th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Vote count

Philie (7) - CaressMeTenderly, fred, chocopaw, Crimson, Auckmid, vornskr, Clawtrocity
I realy want to hear from Phile, and definately don't want to lynch her before then. I will remove my vote if she has 12 or more votes against.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 01:44 PM
yapyap being sheriff makes his accusation of philie believable.... but i'm disappointed by the last will...
i'll wait for her response to vote, so we don't end the day too early... she would have to have quite a good defense however.....

the death note thing.. procyon isn't exactly the most active person.... so it could be authentic... but we definitely shouldn't base a lynch off of that right now..

and the jailor thingy.... meh... that's exactly why i prefer a lynch over a jail. although a citizen isn't a huge loss....

oops_ur_dead
August 20th, 2011, 01:45 PM
also it is worth noting that since we are assuming the Napoli mafia took out Yayyap

What? Since when are we assuming this?

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 01:46 PM
and the jailor thingy.... meh... that's exactly why i prefer a lynch over a jail. although a citizen isn't a huge loss....

I don't blame the jailor too much. I mean, the town trusted him to make a kill, and he gets someone that claims citi (as I suppose northstar did). You cant really let him go.

I was assuming it in the start of the thread, since the other kill was sanitized it's more likely it was done by the Silician family, which got a janitor by setup.

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 01:47 PM
I'm not saying we lynch her in the next 15 minutes. I want her to post something, anything at all, because right now she's guilty until proven innocent.

We won't end up lynching philie for awhile, but we get a few more votes and she knows she's going down she'll have to make up an excuse/reasoning. That's all I'm trying to do.

I basically agree with Auckmid.

@Oops Illidan said Red got silent, orange got yayap, and jailor got North. He's assuming the team with the guaranteed Janitor is the team with the Janitor.

oops_ur_dead
August 20th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Oh, I see.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Well philie did go offline...so we won't be hearing from her for a WHILE I'm guessing, she probably went to sleep or something seeing as it's 10-11PM there. Hmm..

philie
August 20th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Ok i'm freaking out right now because of how stupid it turned out. Of fucking course you will lynch me now and nothing i will say can stop you.
What defence do you expect of me? Maybe that Yayap claimed being jailed? Maybe that killing Yayap is a good way of getting rid of me as an obvious rival? I dont know much of a metagame and Yayap's playstyle, but im pretty sure that if he checked me he'd announce me being mafia first thing when he can post. Instead he overanalysed my posts and called me scum for letting illidan off my list and mixing darth sand up with himself.
Look, you already know it all. You thought of it, and then you though of how desperate he was to lynch me, and now that he's dead i'm the first person who would want it. 1+1=2. Just get it over with so i can go flame narks in dead chat.
I'm sure you can spare a citizen now that masons might be down.

monster
August 20th, 2011, 01:53 PM
I have reread the relevant posts of Yayap for this whole philie situation and I think there is no need for over analysis. He checked her, he didn't want to claim his role, he made an attempt to accuse her a with scum-post analysis - hence all his posts "are you guys noticing what I am noticing", he simply had a piece of info that no one else had.

That is 95% likely from where I am standing. I am voting her no matter what she says, unless something ridiculous happens - like she reveals as Mayor for example

Also the amnesiac didn't join the town, cos it would have been publicly announced. Just as a side note.

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 01:58 PM
We were more or so waiting to see if you were the Mayor.

I'm fine with lynching her whenever now. We might as well at the very least 24 hours for the cycle of people in different parts of the world to come in and post.

I'm off to dinner. I'll see you all shortly I suppose.

Sorry about all this philie. If you really are a citizen, there isn't much we can do. A sheriff/framer chance is extremely low in a game like this when it's not on a specific player like vorn. I was totally expecting vorn to get molested with frames and invests, but because of that very reason he probably isn't getting checked by roles like that.

Yayap wasn't jailed first night. He also did an ok job at calling you out without outing himself. I already listed the reasons why doing that was a good idea in the day 2 chat.

Inca_Killa
August 20th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Ok i'm freaking out right now because of how stupid it turned out. Of fucking course you will lynch me now and nothing i will say can stop you.
What defence do you expect of me? Maybe that Yayap claimed being jailed? Maybe that killing Yayap is a good way of getting rid of me as an obvious rival? I dont know much of a metagame and Yayap's playstyle, but im pretty sure that if he checked me he'd announce me being mafia first thing when he can post. Instead he overanalysed my posts and called me scum for letting illidan off my list and mixing darth sand up with himself.
Look, you already know it all. You thought of it, and then you though of how desperate he was to lynch me, and now that he's dead i'm the first person who would want it. 1+1=2. Just get it over with so i can go flame narks in dead chat.

The mafia could be framing her to get us to lynch a Citi, but i'm leaning towards her being Guilty. I'll vote later today as I know I will be on.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 01:59 PM
And tell me one reason to wait 1 more day and lose 4-5 people of the town, if you know a mafia for sure.
Well whatever.

Auckmid
August 20th, 2011, 02:02 PM
So are you claiming Citizen?

vornksr
August 20th, 2011, 02:02 PM
He also did an ok job at calling you out without outing himself.

Well, sort of. We didn't lynch philie yesterday & Yayap ended up dying anyway. So it doesn't exactly seem like it was the best strategy.

Auckmid
August 20th, 2011, 02:03 PM
It would have been easier for him just to have claimed. That way, he would have had definate Doctor protection.

oops_ur_dead
August 20th, 2011, 02:05 PM
I dont know much of a metagame and Yayap's playstyle, but im pretty sure that if he checked me he'd announce me being mafia first thing when he can post

That might be how SC2 mafia works, but not forum mafia.

Either way, your defence is weak.

-vote philie

philie
August 20th, 2011, 02:05 PM
I am sure it was a calculated sacrifice if he really checked me - chances are the cult would come for him last night and waste a recruitment.
I also recall him specifically say that "you wouldnt understand my reasoning even from last will."
Damn it False truth, i really hope its all the last will there will be, at least it would prove he didnt have a solid reason

philie
August 20th, 2011, 02:06 PM
not*

fred
August 20th, 2011, 02:08 PM
It would have been easier for him just to have claimed. That way, he would have had definate Doctor protection.

Not solid thinking. It could make him an instant cult target? So many things wrong with showing what you are, but also so many helpful things about it. With the Illuminati leader still intact, showing your hand is a difficult thing to do.

chocopaw
August 20th, 2011, 02:09 PM
And tell me one reason to wait 1 more day and lose 4-5 people of the town, if you know a mafia for sure.
Well whatever.

Who are you referring to? Procyon?

It would have been...

Thank you. :)

fred
August 20th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Vote Count

Philie (8) - CaressMeTenderly, fred, chocopaw, Crimson, Auckmid, vornskr, Clawtrocity, oops_ur_dead

vornksr
August 20th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Who are you referring to? Procyon?

No, she means why would Yayap not have revealed yesterday that he had investigated her?

(B/c no one would have believed him, after the Crimson fiasco last game, & then he'd get culted/killed anyway. Not that the approach he took worked any better...)

McJesus
August 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
also it is worth noting that since we are assuming the Napoli mafia took out Yayyap

Death descriptions says he was killed by mafia, Silican has confirmed janitor so assuming that Napoli is not a janitor then the death would have been mafia. It doesn't matter, the point is that the mafia panicked over the yayyap's accusations.

Not like I am the one who started assuming this

Pretty bad night for town.

Let me get this straight ...
Northstar = Executed by the jailor
Yayap = Killed by Napoli mafia
SilentShadow = Killed by Sicilian mafia

Then we're missing another sk skill and I wonder why no one has shot divemaster.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
fail on last vote count = (8)
Vote count

Philie ( 8 ) - CaressMeTenderly, fred, chocopaw, Crimson, Auckmid, vornskr, Clawtrocity, oops_ur_dead

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Ok well, since she claimed citi I guess there's nothing that stops us from lynching now.

However, I still think that all townies should wait to cast their votes and see if we can still get some additional informations. Remember we have a janitor and we could miss lots of important things. We can't solely rely on the coroner, he will probably die as soon as he make his first claim.

McJesus
August 20th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Well I guess that kind of seals it

-vote phillie

philie
August 20th, 2011, 02:15 PM
how much is hammer?

Also procylon=definitely the sk, but you dot have to lynch him since he's afk anyway

vornksr
August 20th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Death descriptions says he was killed by mafia

Moreover, he was tortured & killed, just like Raiden was yesterday. So there's one mafia that tortures its victims, and also hasn't sanitized yet. That strongly implies orange.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM
-Unvote Philie

Philie ( 8 ) - CaressMeTenderly, chocopaw, Crimson, Auckmid, vornskr, Clawtrocity, oops_ur_dead, McPwnage

I'm agreeing that Philie is being lynched way too quickly, against my previous thoughts. I'd like to hear more of what the town has to say about -other- current events, as Illidan suggests. It would benefit us greatly to hear more information, and it's literally only been a little over an hour since the day started.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM
also, you might wanna keep me alive for now since you have 48 real life hours to figure a lot of shit out

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 02:25 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????lynch philie ....

but don't rush to it... the day has just begun and we should hear from everybody first.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 02:28 PM
you should not only hear from everybody first. I suggest you not vote for at least 24 hours since im like 3 votes from dying here

Zack
August 20th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Where is the logic people? For mafia to shoot the accuser is a common and simple tactic to get the one he accused lynched. This is a trick without a doubt, Yapyap did not name Philie in his last will at all.

Yes, its his last will from night 1, but if he truly had info on Philie he would have changed his last will to a simple non-role conclusive one, in case of being janitored: "Lynch Philie, she must be scum". I would have done that in his place.

I am not convinced that Philie is scum, and therefore I refuse to vote her.

I can see why you want to lynch her, she claimed citizen, which cannot be proven without a living Mason - something that we might not have anymore. But if she is citizen we lose another townie. Should we take that risk? Are you that deadset on lynching Philie?

I have more melons for you by the way, speak if you want any. As for that death note, its most likely another trick, although there's a small chance for it to be truth.

McJesus
August 20th, 2011, 02:31 PM
clearly we still have masons if you want to check the remaining role list.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM
clearly we still have masons if you want to check the remaining role list.

there could be masons.... in case zane was actually citizen.. which we won't find out for some time...

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Where is the logic people? For mafia to shoot the accuser is a common and simple tactic to get the one he accused lynched. This is a trick without a doubt, Yapyap did not name Philie in his last will at all.

There's multiple evidence from Yayap and his yesterday posts. He said so many times "you have to blindly follow me" and such. There's still a possibility philie was framed day1, but it's slim.
I still think he was an huge mistake from him to not update the last will, but what's done is done.

@McPwnage: omg, get a clue. That's the supposed mason number if all masons recruiting were successfull. We have no clear evidence at the moment that there's even a single mason alive.

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 02:41 PM

Yes, its his last will from night 1, but if he truly had info on Philie he would have changed his last will to a simple non-role conclusive one, in case of being janitored: "Lynch Philie, she must be scum". I would have done that in his place.

I can see why you want to lynch her, she claimed citizen, which cannot be proven without a living Mason - something that we might not have anymore. But if she is citizen we lose another townie. Should we take that risk? Are you that deadset on lynching Philie?

I have more melons for you by the way, speak if you want any. As for that death note, its most likely another trick, although there's a small chance for it to be truth.

I find this extremely scummy. You're COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that YapYap is the SHERIFF. Yes, the SHERIFF was the accuser. That makes his accusation much more powerful than just some random joe. I also find IncaKiller's claim of a possible framer somewhat suspicious. I think the likelyhood is pretty damn low, and it'd be targetted at more experienced players. The fact you threw that in just because despite thinking she's slightly guilty is like you're trying to mislead the town and make them reconsider their vote while seeming to be strong on the Philie wagon yourself.

As for Procyon, he isn't AFK. He posted. I don't think he's just not doing anything as the SK. The SK hasn't been jailed, obviously. So, I'm thinking there's a chance that he's roleblocked, or intentionally not killing. The word of a sheriff is stronger than the word of a mafia, but we need to keep the mafia's claim in mind. There is a reason they'd want to get rid of him if he's opposing godfather/serial killer. I'd suggest an investigation or the like, but that'd draw a framer, possibly.

McJesus
August 20th, 2011, 02:42 PM
ok sorry i misunderstood a basic game mechanic. Recuriting happens before killing so as long as Raiden got a recruit off we are good.

Deolrin
August 20th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Alright... I'll be leaving soon, but here's what I have so far:

Procyon - I don't find it hard to believe that death note. I've suspected him since his very first post. He claimed that 'they stole 30 minutes off his night', which means he DOES have an action, most likely. All he did so far is troll and post short one-liners, and very few of those, too. Being AFK for a while is not a reason good enough to troll. In addition, we're lacking SK kills, and Procyon was AFK during Night 1. He might be AFK right now, too, or he may have been role-blocked by a Consort, after her Mafia discovered that he's immune to kills Night 1.
HOWEVER, Philie being scum is A LOT more evident. We should wait with lynching Procyon until after Philie is dead.

Philie - I agree with everything most people said about Yapyap having discovered her as an evil role at night 1. I believe she has to be lynched. Some interesting things to note: Zack, Darth Sand and Illidan are all rather reluctant at lynching Philie, with Zack outright claiming that the Mafia that killed Yapyap is tricking us. Please note that all three of them were accused in one way or another by people such as Clawtrocity and Yapyap during day 2. In the event that Philie is scum, I believe those three should be the next suspects.

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Actually, I'm not quite sure how the framer affects investigators. It'd also be highly beneficial for them to HIDE an SK.

Inca_Killa
August 20th, 2011, 02:44 PM

I find this extremely scummy. You're COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that YapYap is the SHERIFF. Yes, the SHERIFF was the accuser. That makes his accusation much more powerful than just some random joe. I also find IncaKiller's claim of a possible framer somewhat suspicious. I think the likelyhood is pretty damn low, and it'd be targetted at more experienced players. The fact you threw that in just because despite thinking she's slightly guilty is like you're trying to mislead the town and make them reconsider their vote while seeming to be strong on the Philie wagon yourself.

As for Procyon, he isn't AFK. He posted. I don't think he's just not doing anything as the SK. The SK hasn't been jailed, obviously. So, I'm thinking there's a chance that he's roleblocked, or intentionally not killing. The word of a sheriff is stronger than the word of a mafia, but we need to keep the mafia's claim in mind. There is a reason they'd want to get rid of him if he's opposing godfather/serial killer. I'd suggest an investigation or the like, but that'd draw a framer, possibly.

I never claimed their was framer, my bad. What I claimed is the mafia might have killed Yapyap to make Phillie look like mafia. Not an actual framer :P.

Deolrin
August 20th, 2011, 02:44 PM
-vote philie

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 02:45 PM
I agree with Deolrin, for the most part. I wouldn't overlook Inca Killer, and Illidan doesn't strike me as scum, just a smart town player. We don't exactly want to skip day 3 so quickly, anyways. I'm not sure if Darth Sand does either, but Zack is definitely high on my list. He had an actual reason last day for not voting Phillie. Now he really doesn't. It's a weak reason.

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Philie - I agree with everything most people said about Yapyap having discovered her as an evil role at night 1. I believe she has to be lynched. Some interesting things to note: Zack, Darth Sand and Illidan are all rather reluctant at lynching Philie, with Zack outright claiming that the Mafia that killed Yapyap is tricking us. Please note that all three of them were accused in one way or another by people such as Clawtrocity and Yapyap during day 2. In the event that Philie is scum, I believe those three should be the next suspects.

Seriously? WTF.

I've said like a million time we should lynch her today.

If you don't have time to read my posts, then don't accuse me. You made useless posts yesterday and you're making useless posts today.

If you're really town you will understand my reluctance to lynch when only a few hours have passed since the start of the day.

CaressMeTenderly

I never claimed their was framer, my bad. What I claimed is the mafia might have killed Yapyap to make Phillie look like mafia. Not an actual framer :P.

All right, I see. I think I touched up on that before: Yapyap is the sheriff. His argument on Phillie was weak. I'm pretty definitive he investigated Phillie N1.

CaressMeTenderly
-unvote Phillie
Not lynching already.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Vote Count

Philie ( 8 ) - , chocopaw, Crimson, Auckmid, vornskr, Clawtrocity, oops_ur_dead, McPwnage, Deolrin

if this is wrong..please correct me :(

McJesus
August 20th, 2011, 02:50 PM

Zack I can see your point, Darth Sand only said to wait to see how things turn out in the day earlier before phillie posted and Illidan doesn't seem that reluctant to lynch Phillie shy of acutally voting for her. I would say Zack should be the primary investigation target as I agree his defending of Phillie is rather suspicous.

That being said if Phillie does turn out to be a citizen the bets are off in terms of what to do.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 02:50 PM
I want you to keep in mind that Yayap accused a whole bunch of people besides me.
He also knew who jailer was.
If that isnt a jailed claim, then its his da vinci voodoo and everyone can find it if you look well enough.

Inca_Killa
August 20th, 2011, 02:51 PM
I agree with Deolrin, for the most part. I wouldn't overlook Inca Killer, and Illidan doesn't strike me as scum, just a smart town player. We don't exactly want to skip day 3 so quickly, anyways. I'm not sure if Darth Sand does either, but Zack is definitely high on my list. He had an actual reason last day for not voting Phillie. Now he really doesn't. It's a weak reason.

Don't get me wrong, I was just listing a possibility I saw. I think we should Lynch phillie but not until its been 24h.

chocopaw
August 20th, 2011, 02:52 PM
unvote philie
vote Procyon

Still ~90% sure she's guilty, but I don't want her lynched too fast, and I want Procyon to defend.

Philie ( 7 ) - Crimson, Auckmid, vornskr, Clawtrocity, oops_ur_dead, McPwnage, Deolrin
Procyon ( 1 ) - chocopaw

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 02:53 PM
deolrin.... i clearly said "lynch philie"

i'll vote her.. just not now, because i don't want the day to end so soon.... we don't have to let it last 48 hours, but some people are asleep right now and for them the day didn't even start... wait for those people and then lynch philie...
don't distort what people are saying, please...

philie
August 20th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Now its getting interesting. I feel like last games mrsmarter, bam, and depending on my role you see the rest of them
Sorry but im bitter and half-troll now, nothing to lose

vornksr
August 20th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Well, it looks like we're not going to have trouble getting the votes to lynch philie. So for now:

unvote philie

Vote Count

Philie ( 6 ) - Crimson, Auckmid, Clawtrocity, oops_ur_dead, McPwnage, Deolrin
Procyon ( 1 ) - chocopaw

She still should be lynched, but after there's been time to discuss.

Zack
August 20th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I don't see how me disagreeing with the reasons to lynch Philie makes me a suspect.

Lets assume she is mafia and i'm on her team, would I really step up to her defense so blatantly and make myself a target? Think a little more carefully here. I would never be that stupid.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Oh the mafia would love for me to die as soon as possible. That way nobody would have enough time to announce any more findings. 3 investigative roles still in.
Also elixir is the second person that i know of who was afk last night

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 02:57 PM
I don't see how me disagreeing with the reasons to lynch Philie makes me a suspect.

Lets assume she is mafia and i'm on her team, would I really step up to her defense so blatantly and make myself a target? Think a little more carefully here. I would never be that stupid.

WIFOM.
Fuck off.

McJesus
August 20th, 2011, 02:58 PM
how do you know elixir was afk?

philie
August 20th, 2011, 03:00 PM
i havent seen him thats how
he also acts very shady and probably is cult leader

philie
August 20th, 2011, 03:04 PM
+his profile, hasnt been used for 30 hrs like

Illidan
August 20th, 2011, 03:07 PM
@philie: uh? I see Last Active: Today at 09:01:22 AM. Now it's 6 AM forum-time so it's more like 9 hours.

By the way, it's time for me to go. I'm glad town finally saw the light and stopped the bandwagoning, we need time to discuss and for everyone in whatever timezone they are to log in and say whatever they want to say. I encourage everyone to speak, also if it's the smallest thing: everything can help.
Tomorrow we'll lynch philie.

Cya

Illidan
6 PM*

Clawtrocity
i havent seen him thats how
he also acts very shady and probably is cult leader

This is interesting. What makes you think he's the cult leader? It's mostly odd becasue I specifically have Elixir pegged as Cult leader in my notes. I also like how you're acting like the day is almost over. You're just over 50% of the way lynched. Most of the people are reluctant to lynch early. You won't be lynched for a day and a half probably.

Anyway, I'm more interested in what Procyon has to say if anything about the death note claim. Remember that not only could another Mafia have sent that to frame procyon...Procyon could of literally written that himself as a way to clear himself of being a killer. As Caress just mentioned: WIFOM is basically the Mafia's silent weapon.

divemaster127
August 20th, 2011, 03:08 PM
vote phillie

fred
August 20th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Vote Count (15 needed to lynch)

Philie ( 7 ) - Crimson, Auckmid, Clawtrocity, oops_ur_dead, McPwnage, Deolrin, divemaster127
Procyon ( 1 ) - chocopaw

oops_ur_dead
August 20th, 2011, 03:11 PM
philie is getting lynched today, there's no doubt about that. It's very likely that she is mafia.

I am suspicious about Procyon and Zack.

One of the mafia believes Procyon to be SK/GF. I think that if a mafia knew this info, then they would want to release it, because they would be unable to kill Procyon themselves, and it would benefit both the town and the accusing mafia if Procyon was lynched. Furthermore, Procyon being SK makes sense, due to his AFK-ness and the lack of SK kills.

Meanwhile, I am suspicious of Zack for the very reason that he claims that he isn't: because he's defending philie. It's quite clear that philie is probably mafia, and that Yayap's last will was from night one. Furthermore, he claims that him defending philie means that he isn't mafia because that's too obvious, which is a bullshit WIFOM argument and you know it. However, this is more of a hunch.

By the way, for future reference, if you don't update your last will every night, could you at least append what night you made the will so that we can have context? Thanks.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 03:12 PM
zzzz they gonna lynch me anyway.
And why isnt chocopaws vote on me? thought it was

divemaster127
August 20th, 2011, 03:14 PM
He Unvoted to vote pyro on to try to get him to defend himself

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 03:19 PM
He wants procyon to defend. I don't know why he swapped now seeing as how procyon isn't online.

However, I'd like to wait for his defense as well even though I'm sure it will be:

"im not gf/sk
-vote philie"

@Deo Given what's happened do you trust me again? I know I lied directly to your face and you're the only one who caught it somehow, but it'd be nice knowing you're on my good side again. Not saying that if you still don't trust me you're bad, but if you don't trust me then I'd be likely to assume you're trusting someone else who may or not be the head of an exclusive club.

If you don't understand what I'm saying then ignore it. It's mostly for deo anyway.

Procyon
August 20th, 2011, 03:24 PM
lol

Procyon
August 20th, 2011, 03:24 PM
what happened

philie
August 20th, 2011, 03:25 PM
mafia would let the sk flourish, to reduce town vote count, and then sell him out as a day lynch
They wouldnt want him dead now. Plus they can kill him at night now that his vest is gone
Also, who would attack afk procylon night 1?

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 03:26 PM
lol

I am disappoint.

Don't worry. You're safe for today because of philie. It's just odd that the mafia would label you in a death note out of 32 available players.

Were you attacked N1 and possibly healed or were you not even attacked at all and Mafia just trying to frame some random person?

Procyon
August 20th, 2011, 03:30 PM
i am the godfather

come get me

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 03:31 PM
...Fucking fuck

fred
August 20th, 2011, 03:31 PM
For some reason... I don't doubt that.

Inca_Killa
August 20th, 2011, 03:32 PM
i am the godfather

come get me

He's not really a council member is he? he sounds like a huge troll, basically a mini narks. Just more afk than narks was.

Whoever has a gun now you have two good choices! :D

Zack
August 20th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Sigh, think what you must. I've said what I had to say, lynch philie, see she is town, then watch me say "I told you so".

Care for some melons while we wait?

On a side note, wtf Procyon? You just did a Narks. I think.

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Procyon got hacked by Narks. Mods check the IP I swear it to be true!!

Procyon
August 20th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Joking around is considered trolling now?

Procyon
August 20th, 2011, 03:36 PM
I mean, when you think of it, anything that's said, no matter what it is, is just another part of the game.

oops_ur_dead
i am the godfather

come get me

He's not really a council member is he?

He's one of the COM veterans, as is I, SAS, CaressMeTenderly, Narks, Rev, and Boots.

Inca_Killa
Joking around is considered trolling now?

your jokes are in bad taste, you sound like a sc2 pub troll honestly.

Procyon
August 20th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I have some important info to share, but I won't be revealing it now.

CaressMeTenderly
Yeah, these kids have absolutely no idea what a troll is.
Lolololol.
They should've seen my EPIC DELETING OF THE FORUMS AND BANNING ADMINS.

CaressMeTenderly
And yes, Procyon is a long standing COM member that didn't abuse his powers so he's a council member you fucking fuck delete forums

Inca_Killa
August 20th, 2011, 03:38 PM

Oh Ok.

If you expect me to beg, Fuck you.

If you are town, you will reveal that info for the good of all of us, and not hold it back because of your pettiness.

Sorry to be so aggressive/mean but that is ridiculous.

Procyon
August 20th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Don't let my withheld info influence your actions.

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 03:39 PM

fucking
mind
tricks

Inca_Killa
August 20th, 2011, 03:40 PM

Wasn't going too

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 03:43 PM
We're completely off topic, though.
If Philie reveals as mafia, Zack becomes a pretty damn high suspect. If not, he still becomes a high suspect for buddying and defending without any real reason to at this point. He's also shirking back because of that and is afraid of being lynched, hence the defeatist attitude. He has no actual argument that he's put forth and isn't trying to persuade people. He's passively defending, which isn't all that townie.

Procyon is more than likely the SK, or was doc'd. We can't ignore that. Right now, though, Philie is the obvious choice. Tomorrow, it seems like Procyon or Zack are high targets, though we'll see what new information is revealed.

oops_ur_dead
August 20th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I'm not convinced Procyon was doc'd. He was afk the entire first day, so he wouldn't have been a good doc target.

oops_ur_dead
August 20th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Yeah, these kids have absolutely no idea what a troll is.
Lolololol.
They should've seen my EPIC DELETING OF THE FORUMS AND BANNING ADMINS.

Or the ccog Chronicles olololololo

philie
August 20th, 2011, 03:49 PM
I'm pretty sure the mafia is first in line to say how obvious of a mafia find i was.
Its still not obvious to me, and im so mad at yayap right now cause of his last will he promised.
I'm re-reading his notes and it looks clear as fuck to me he didnt suspect me until the very end. I seemed a bit higher priority to him than a list of other people, but he was as happy to lynch them as me

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Narks claimed an attack, and I'm inclined to believe him, so yeah, probably not, unless Rumpel was lying about his doc claim.

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 03:53 PM
By the way, the roles were NOT assigned randomly, I'm pretty sure.

So, since Claw was given two useless town roles the first two Forum Mafias, he is probably the Mafia that tried to kill Narks, seeing as Claw didn't want Narks in the game in the first place.

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Narks getting hit isn't surprising. People don't like trolls. Lots of people could've targeted him.

Inca_Killa
August 20th, 2011, 03:55 PM
By the way, the roles were NOT assigned randomly, I'm pretty sure.

So, since Claw was given two useless town roles the first two Forum Mafias, he is probably the Mafia that tried to kill Narks, seeing as Claw didn't want Narks in the game in the first place.

He would have to convince his entire maf team that attacking a troll who wastes tons of the town's time is beneficial. That or be the King and overide whatever anyone else said like a dick. He could always be SK, which would be more probable if he REALLY wanted to kill narks so bad and narks ended up being healed/jailed.

AscendedOne
August 20th, 2011, 03:57 PM
I'm the second sheriff. I detected Darth sand day 1 as a member of the mafia. I had wanted to keep quiet about it for a day hoping the jailor wouldn't be a failor. After seeing how Darth sand acted on day 2. I have no doubt he is a member of the mafia. Addtionally mc pwnage has come up clean. I will NOT rely on the jailor any longer. The more time that passes is the more time to get him culted. Now I wonder if we should kill pryocon instead of darth sand, or maybe even phille.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Well.. changing topics

Cult: Maybe we should focus slightly on the cult to try and bring us more clues on who they are. They're running rampant at the moment, so finding the leader is a must. There are a couple of posts made early on that strike me as being suspicious, so I'll drag them out from my notes.

1. "Well bedtime for me. All I can say is it would be nice for a few citis to claim and give masons some targets. And that the jailor had better jail. If you dont know who to jail, jail someone to protect them." -MrSmarter

* To me, this posts begs one of three things. 1. He is a mason, asking to be recruited to expose the cult. 2. He is the cult leader, looking for the people that he may want to avoid recruiting. 3. He is a citizen himself, which is very plausible. He hasn't said much of value the entire game, so to me he is a great suspect.

2. "anyways I say we put pressure on the lurkers to talk, who hasn't really said anything yet?" -McPwnage

* This said during day II...and now Procyon has been stated in a death note. For some reason this just sticks out to me. I don't know why but McPwnage -could- have had something to do with the Procyon fiasco. I don't have any solid evidence to back it up, naturally.

3. "yes hi
hello

yes hello " - S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

* This is one of only 2 posts he has made. The other post asks about whether Amnesiac can become a non-player role. Possible candidate for amnesiac, as he's biding his time and keeping focus off of himself.

All of these thoughts are mere speculation, but I feel I needed to state that yes, I am indeed keeping watch.

Inca_Killa
August 20th, 2011, 04:04 PM
I'm the second sheriff. I detected Darth sand day 1 as a member of the mafia. I had wanted to keep quiet about it for a day hoping the jailor wouldn't be a failor. After seeing how Darth sand acted on day 2. I have no doubt he is a member of the mafia. Addtionally mc pwnage has come up clean. I will NOT rely on the jailor any longer. The more time that passes is the more time to get him culted. Now I wonder if we should kill pryocon instead of darth sand, or maybe even phille.

Jailors will always be Failors.

In Sc2,

and in forum mafia. :).

AscendedOne
August 20th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Oh and addtionally, I didn't want narks to be lynched because I had #1 doubted him to be evil, #2 because it would mess up jailor. Which appears like it would have been a good thing....

MileS
August 20th, 2011, 04:05 PM
I didn't buy the case on philie yesterday because I thought it was really nitpicky and there wasn't really anything philie had done to go on, and I felt there were better targets (divemaster, maybe zack, i still think ascended is suspicious) than philie. Yayap's focus on philie instead of other targets that I felt were just as or more scummy yesterday leads me to believe that he had a guilty on philie, so I'm completely down with a philie lynch.

I think Procyon is probably evil, regardless of his alignment he certainly hasn't volunteered much thus far.

Just saw Ascended's claim. I thought the way he acted upon being accused on Day 1 was suspicious, but maybe he was just afraid of dying as a power role? Not sure. I don't think Mafia claiming sheriff to pick off Darth_Sand is likely, so I think he's either Executioner or Sheriff, leaning toward sheriff. I guess Jester could also be a possibility. Despite Ascended's claim, I still think philie is the best target.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 20th, 2011, 04:06 PM
i am the french king, are you mad. off with your head

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Ascended this information does us nothing unless you're suggesting we not lynch philie and go for Darth.

You have to see it from our angle that a dead 100% sheriff put pressure on someone and you're just claiming it.

However, since you role claimed I'm assuming you're going to push us toward the Darth lynch instead. I'll be waiting for a counter-claim, but right now I'm perfectly fine with this lynch as it probably gives us more information than the philie lynch anyway. Also don't forget that Illuminati leader, GF, and SK all appear innocent to sheriff I THINK. Don't quote me on that as I've been wrong on rules before.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????What does everyone think we should do now?

AscendedOne
August 20th, 2011, 04:07 PM
There is no executioner miles. You wont get anything double kills or any crap like that out of lynching my target.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Well that makes 3 posts for S.A.S. That confirms that he is in fact lurking, at the least.

Elixir
August 20th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Just caught up here. Don't know why the hell I'm being implicated here, especially by a near 100% proven mafia. I'm going to go out and admit I got witched last night.

@Crimson they were random. Pretty sure Goon n False Aren't going to cheat.

@Claw I'm interested to hear why I've been pegged as cult leader. I said what everyone else seemed to be omitting yesterday while wasting their fucking time with da Vinci code readings trying to better deduce what could have happened Gameplay wise. Everything else had already been mentioned.

Pretty sure that yayap found a positive hit, and I don't doubt that death note saying Proc is immune. He couldn't have a vest on night 1 so sk / king probs

Anyway -vote philie

Stupid 4 posts while I was posting.

AscendedOne making a bold claim here, I think it best to follow it up... Let's face it the framer would have frames a big name like me, claw or Proc on night 1. I say we force a defense.

-unvote philie
-vote Darth Sand

MileS
August 20th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Wow, was thinking of last game for some reason. I definitely buy Ascended's sheriff claim, in that case.

I like either lynch to be honest. Darth is a definite mafia is Ascended is sheriff, whereas with philie we're simply interpreting Yayap's intentions.

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Ascended this information does us nothing unless you're suggesting we not lynch philie and go for Darth.

You have to see it from our angle that a dead 100% sheriff put pressure on someone and you're just claiming it.

However, since you role claimed I'm assuming you're going to push us toward the Darth lynch instead. I'll be waiting for a counter-claim, but right now I'm perfectly fine with this lynch as it probably gives us more information than the philie lynch anyway. Also don't forget that Illuminati leader, GF, and SK all appear innocent to sheriff I THINK. Don't quote me on that as I've been wrong on rules before.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????What does everyone think we should do now?

Lol, ignores what I say.

Zack
Passive defense? You guys are deadset on lynching Philie, I told you why you shouldn't and you say I am trying to distract the town so I stop at this. From the getgo the "evidence" against Philie was shady at best, even if the guy was Sheriff he never explicitly stated "Philie is mafia", not even in his last will, I call this Sheriff a foolish sheriff who has only hurt the town, and not helped.

Oh boy, a wild AscendedOne appears. What will you do?

1. Follow the sheriff

2. Persist on lynching Philie

3. Lynch Procyon

4. Eat melons

P.S. Buddying? Interesting how you give this specific mafia tactic relevance while the "kill the accuser" tactic seems irrelevant to you just because the accuser was Sheriff. You say I have no reason, well, you keep thinking that.

Crimson
I know they aren't randomly chosen. No way there are. Think about it.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 04:13 PM
I'm willing to reveal something now to the town, despite the fact that it's PROBABLY a dumb move. Seeing as we lost a sheriff, but still have our doctors, I'm willing to role reveal. We are into day 3. There's a reason that I have backed up Yayap since his first vote on Philie, and she JUST proved a point to me. She's claiming citizen, which i know to be NOT TRUE. When I urged you guys to check posts carefully, there was a reason that I was hoping everyone would find.

I investigated Philie on night 1. It's a very odd coincidence that she was probably checked by 2 people at random. Want proof? Well one of my previous posts had a message encoded into it, or as Elixir says, "They're basing it on da Vinci shit."

The message:

"Perhaps he is leaning in error. It seems fairly remarkable, at my experience, rendering our roles already. Rarely may one retain speculation, moving in their haste. "

P h i l i e i s f r a m e r o r a r m o r s m i t h

Do you really need anymore proof? Yes I know it is superfluous to make you want to lynch philie even more, but I feel that it is necessary to let you know that I am an investigator now. I have a feeling that the mafia will be on my tail shortly after Yayap, for backing him up so boldy.

If Ascended is indeed the sheriff, then we have yet another mafia pegged. If this is true then, 2 mafia found. We're on a good path then.

Zack, I don't see why you are backing up Philie so much. SHE IS NOT A CITIZEN.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Crimson, unless you care to explain how mrsmarter is investigator twice

MileS
August 20th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Alright, I definitely think philie is the safer kill then.

Claw, why do you think the darth lynch gives more information than philie? Lots of people have interacted with philie in some way due to her being a hot topic on day 1.

AscendedOne
August 20th, 2011, 04:17 PM
-vote darthsand

I do want to lynch darthsand, but I'd like to delay it for like 8 hours to give some dicussion time......

Inca_Killa
August 20th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Wow, more devinci code bullshit. -_-. I almost feel like quitting because I don't have All day to analyze every post for some secret bullshit code. When I joined this I thought it was going to be much different, much more intelligent and not about metagaming 90% of the time and the rest of the time hiding your info in stupid codes and retarded little short stories.

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Philie, that was when Elixit was hosting.

God knows what Falsetruth and Goon have been doing.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Inca: Sometimes hiding things in your posts can benefit you later in the game. I did it so that I could later remove doubt on my roleclaim. There is strategy in everything that I do, and to do it this way was the best way for me to remove all doubt.

AscendedOne
August 20th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Lynch one shoot the other? Assuming someone has a gun anyways.

chocopaw
August 20th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Shit just got real.

Zack, gimme a melon plz.

This behavior should be an auto-lynch from now on.

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Gunsmith, I'm actually town. Ask Monster. He'd know...

I will shoot Darth Sand.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 04:22 PM
If you are indeed a Sheriff, Ascended, then Philie would be the more likely choice. Assuming that neither of us dies tomorrow, the framer can impede investigations. While Darth Sand is not a sure bet, Philie is. I and Yayap have pretty much confirmed this.

Elixir
August 20th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Lynch one shoot the other? Assuming someone has a gun anyways.

If were going to do this then we should lynch philie because framing happens before killing. Which would have been done yesterday if everyone didnt da Vinci this shit up.

AscendedOne
August 20th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Yayap should have willed it, he could still be framed. Meh we can lynch my guy tommorow or somethin.
unvote
Will revote once we have some more dicussion time.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 04:24 PM
as i see it, the following happened:
philie was very close to being lynched....
then suddenly, someone claims to be the second sheriff and he accuses me... a person that didn't write much yet and yapyap said about me that i possibly could be evil.. so it's not likely that i get defended by other people (they either know nothing about me or they don't want to be linked to me).... so i'm a good target for a "random" accusation...
what's basically happening now is this: attention is drawn away from philie and the town will be divided on who to lynch once again.

AscendedOne
August 20th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I wrote plenty during the first two days. During this day however, I wasn't on intill 3 pm (my time 1.5 hours ago). I dont see your point......

philie
August 20th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Ascended, think carefully who is the most beneficial kill. The wisdom lies right in front of you.

Also Elixir is cult leader for not taking sides and keeping neutral, trying not to piss anybody off.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 04:30 PM
I wrote plenty during the first two days. During this day however, I wasn't on intill 3 pm (my time 1.5 hours ago). I dont see your point......

i was also talking about me and that i didn't post much...

philie
August 20th, 2011, 04:32 PM
That's a funny coincidence. It appears i didnt even need to frame her...

AscendedOne
August 20th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Oh.... Still I have no doubts of you being mafia. Could also be culted considering that was a day one investigation.

AscendedOne
August 20th, 2011, 04:33 PM
That's a funny coincidence. It appears i didnt even need to frame her...

I'll take that as a confession......

philie
August 20th, 2011, 04:37 PM
There is a very slim chance for my lies to fall in place, as illidan has noted.

Zack
August 20th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Hm, what Sand has to say does make sense. Should we believe AscendedOne's role claim?

Nobody was defending Philie before, so I assumed she really is town, thus I stepped to her defense. And look, I have drawn a natural defender to the front, who brings a diffrent target to the table.

There are two options here:

1. Philie could really be the Armorsmith who claimed citizen to avoid cult/death and to try to avoid lynch. In this scenario Darth Sand is most likely Mafia and AscendedOne really is Sheriff. fred might be consigliere here.

2. Then again Philie could still be mafia, now that I see someone bringing a new direct accusation to the discussion, if this didn't happen I would definatley insist that she is town, not anymore. In this scenario AscendedOne is trying to split the town votes to prevent a lynch from happening, and is most likely not the Sheriff, he might even be the Jester. fred is really investigator here.

Wait what? Philie care to explain...?

Auckmid
August 20th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Darth and Phile both look like fine targets. I say we lynch 1 now, then shoot the other tonight.

Elixir
August 20th, 2011, 04:41 PM
-unvote Darth Sand
-vote philie

Lets get this over and done with then. shoot Darth.

And as to all these cult leader claims, I implore an invest to check me, (sheriff will find non sus if I was the leader/town). When you see the result remember that I was witched today.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 04:43 PM
You're missing the point, and i like it. You better lynch me though because i was given the gun,

Elixir
August 20th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Philie ( 8 ) - Crimson, Auckmid, Clawtrocity, oops_ur_dead, McPwnage, Deolrin, divemaster127, Elixir
Procyon ( 1 ) - chocopaw
Darth Sand (1) - AscendedOne

fred
August 20th, 2011, 04:44 PM
This day has been very enlightening, hasn't it?

AscendedOne
August 20th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Philie ( 8 ) - Crimson, Auckmid, Clawtrocity, oops_ur_dead, McPwnage, Deolrin, divemaster127, Elixir
Procyon ( 1 ) - chocopaw
Darth Sand (1) - AscendedOne

I unvoted, or did I do it improperly?

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 04:45 PM
You guys forget there are two different mafia teams.
Let Darth Sand be mafia. If he really is, the other mafia team is going to take him out without a doubt, or the serial killer, if active, will.
If he's still alive, we can have our investigator do a check up on him. Don't waste your gun on him. You can A: Test the Procyon = SK/GF theory or B: Test the DiveMaster = Jester theory C: Test Zack = Mafia theory, which is MORE THAN LIKELY given his huge defense of a FALSE CLAIMED CITIZEN.

I find it odd AscendedOne veered to DarthSand instead of philie, though. Anyways, the doctors should be on what I'm pretty convinced HAS to be the investigator. As for our sheriff claim, there's been no counter claim, so he too, is important. However, if Rumpel is the doc, he's getting roleblocked anyways. What's the dealio on him anyways? The doc claim strikes me as odd, and then the roleblock, and then the no SK kill...
Rumpel is a candidate for SK, if you ask me.

Anyways, Philie is CONFIRMED mafia. A sheriff AND investigator.
We need to lynch Philie today. Tomorrow, we should take a look at the following, if alive:

Procyon
Darth Sand
Zack
Rumpel
AscendedOne

If we really need confirmation, we can shoot Darth Sand, but honestly, I think we should confirm Procyon = SK by taking a shot at him so we don't need to have this bullshit. If he's SK, he's out of his bullet vest. If he stays alive, he's the godfather, and this means he is a MUCH bigger target than anyone else.

chocopaw
August 20th, 2011, 04:47 PM

Okay how many times has it been stated that this is the most scummy thing to say?

I like philies fatalistic trolling. :D I don't like procyons stupid trolling. I'm pretty sure now he is scum, until he decides to put up a proper defense.

AscendedOne
August 20th, 2011, 04:48 PM
If we really need confirmation, we can shoot Darth Sand, but honestly, I think we should confirm Procyon = SK by taking a shot at him so we don't need to have this bullshit. If he's SK, he's out of his bullet vest. If he stays alive, he's the godfather, and this means he is a MUCH bigger target than anyone else.

Classic witch trials. If he lives, hes a witch. If he dies, then he was innocent. I doubt that hes a sk in all honesty, I believe a mafia is roleblocking the SK as we speak. I'm personally leaning toward GF.

Elixir
August 20th, 2011, 04:49 PM

Okay how many times has it been stated that this is the most scummy thing to say?

I like philies fatalistic trolling. :D I don't like procyons stupid trolling. I'm pretty sure now he is scum, until he decides to put up a proper defense.

Vote me if you think I'm scum. Thats how this works isnt it?

fred
August 20th, 2011, 04:49 PM
At this point we should almost exclusively ignore Philie's information type claims, that is, of course if you truly believe I'm the investigator.

AscendedOne
August 20th, 2011, 04:52 PM
BRB making a trip to the store.

chocopaw
Guys, NINE votes on philie already, 15 needed.

I appeal to pro-towns to unvote, at least two or three, or else you go afk for an hour and come back to find yourself at night because the philietrain was faster than you expected.

McJesus
The way I think we should do things is get phillie today, and darth sand tomorrow. Phillie's citizen claim has allready proven to be false by investigator I think that is damning enough evidence as it is.

CaressMeTenderly

Classic witch trials. If he lives, hes a witch. If he dies, then he was innocent. I doubt that hes a sk in all honesty, I believe a mafia is roleblocking the SK as we speak. I'm personally leaning toward GF.

And nothing of value shall be lost, because the mafia is more than likely to try and deplete their opposition, and the docs will be on confirmed town roles. I'd be surprised if the mafia would be dumb enough to hit confirmed investigators/sheriffs because they're no doubt going to have a doc on them, and the roleblockers should be more concerned about blocking the other mafia roles than Rumpel, if he is the doctor, or either of the investigative roles. The mafia ignoring each other will end up hurting them as there's nothing restricting one side from killing the other. No point shooting Zack and then finding out someone else hit him too. Rather hit the possible SK or the guy who's immune so the town knows to lynch him, or get rid of someone trolling.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Caress, no mafia would kill another mafia at night. Not with your hoard willing to lynch them instead
Its funny cause 2 girls got checked night 1. This community is sexist
Also dont try looking like voice of reason and trying to delay Sand's death. If shes not as clear case to you as i am, ask her to roleclaim

Zack
August 20th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Assumptions are getting out of hand here. Caress I just said I now believe Philie could be mafia, but CONFIRMED? You say that as if Yapyap said in a very clear manner "Philie is mafia", when all he did was inidicate that she is some kind of scum. With someone attempting to direct a lynch at someone other than her, then yes its now possible she is mafia, or even cult - has a team, although if fred's findings are real then IF she is scum she's mafia.

Saying confirmed is like saying 100%, and saying 100% is rather scummy Caress. You are fairly quick to accuse me, I don't see anyone else saying that i'm so suspicious except for you. You might be scum yourself, pretending to be an involved townie to gain town cred and doctor heals.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 04:57 PM
okay, now we have...

a confirmed sheriff (yapyap) accusing philie
a claimed sheriff (ascendedone) accusing me
a claimed investigator (fred) supporting the confirmed sheriff (a very safe thing to do, aight?)
another person (caress) is very fast to be sure of certain roles...
zack is just defending everybody.. im inclined to think of him as jester now... but who knows?

i'm still not voting for philie (but i will).... because this day seems to reveal a lot.. but in the end, the first thing to do is to trust the only proven investigative role (yapyap)...

philie
August 20th, 2011, 04:59 PM
And fred, dont you go discredit my claims. Its still in my interest to defeat the cult and opposing mafia, and i would love to help the town to it. As far as i know, you could be a consigliere bussing me right now.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Caress, no mafia would kill another mafia at night. Not with your hoard willing to lynch them instead
Its funny cause 2 girls got checked night 1. This community is sexist
Also dont try looking like voice of reason and trying to delay Sand's death. If shes not as clear case to you as i am, ask her to roleclaim

they didn't even know that until you said it now... how is that sexist?
please stop your trolling and don't be mad :/

philie
August 20th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Oh and Zack is good.

Crimson
AscendedOne - Sheriff
Auckmid - ???/possible cult.
CaressMeTenderly - ??? mafia.
chocopaw - mafia
Clawtrocity - godfather
Crimson - ???
Darth_Sand - mafia
Deathfire123 - gunsmith
Deolrin - cult
divemaster127 - jester
Elixir - cultist
fred - investigator
Ganondorf - serial killer
Illidan - citizen
Inca_Killa - armorsmith
MileS - physician
monster - physician
McPwnage - coroner
MrSmarter - jailor
oops_ur_dead - cult
philie - framer
Procyon - invest
Rumpel - citizen
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha - troll
Severn - mafia
vornksr - mayor
Zack - mafia
Zane - Mason, If not, most likely mafia.

vornksr
As far as i know, you could be a consigliere bussing me right now.

Really unlikely. If he was the consig, then on n2 the red mafia would have killed you & sanitized. Then they'd know by your will whether you were armorsmith or framer & possibly have a role for their gf to hide behind.

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Assumptions are getting out of hand here. Caress I just said I now believe Philie could be mafia, but CONFIRMED? You say that as if Yapyap said in a very clear manner "Philie is mafia", when all he did was inidicate that she is some kind of scum. With someone attempting to direct a lynch at someone other than her, then yes its now possible she is mafia, or even cult - has a team, although if fred's findings are real then IF she is scum she's mafia.

Saying confirmed is like saying 100%, and saying 100% is rather scummy Caress. You are fairly quick to accuse me, I don't see anyone else saying that i'm so suspicious except for you. You might be scum yourself, pretending to be an involved townie to gain town cred and doctor heals.

Ah.
Here we go.
The OMGUS finger pointing.
A dead sheriff who was on Phillie, along with a claimed investigator? Yeah, buddy, I'm going to use heavy words like confirmed.
You're a pretty high candidate for mafia, IMO, and this post just confirms that. "OH MY GOD YOU ACCUSED ME YOU'RE ACTUALLY MAFIA PRETENDING TO BE PROACTIVE TOWN TO GAIN CREDIBILITY"

I almost responded to Philie, but I just realized it's better to ignore her.

CaressMeTenderly
August 20th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Where is Zane, again?

fred
August 20th, 2011, 05:04 PM
okay, now we have...

a confirmed sheriff (yapyap) accusing philie
a claimed sheriff (ascendedone) accusing me
a claimed investigator (fred) supporting the confirmed sheriff (a very safe thing to do, aight?)
another person (caress) is very fast to be sure of certain roles...
zack is just defending everybody.. im inclined to think of him as jester now... but who knows?

i'm still not voting for philie (but i will).... because this day seems to reveal a lot.. but in the end, the first thing to do is to trust the only proven investigative role (yapyap)...

@Darth Sand

My post providing my investigation on Philie happened BEFORE Yayap posted his vote on Philie. Care to explain the safety of that? :)

Darth Sand
crimson: wow... not even realizing that zane can't be mafia..

philie
Oh I'm simply having fun right now
Dont be mad you, better roleclaim if you're so pure, who knows, maybe you get the last investigator to announce himself

chocopaw

With restraint. He bullshitted a lot, hell we still don't even know if he really investigated philie because he did not renew his last will. But as I see it she just confirmed being mafia? Yay, one doubt off our minds.

Guys I understand that philie and Sand are the highest valued targets now, but please don't let the pressure on Procyon down.

Oh and btw, leave Zack alone! All he does is being cautious, rational and providing us with tasty melons.

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 05:06 PM
I, kid no one wondering, many of nark's shit trolling everyday ruined.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 05:07 PM
@Darth Sand

My post providing my investigation on Philie happened BEFORE Yayap posted his vote on Philie. Care to explain the safety of that? :)

i overread that, sorry... i take it back.. you could still be consig, but the time to find that out shouldn't be now...

fred
August 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Orly crimson?

CaressMeTenderly

I know monster?
Stop the fucking da vinci shit btw.

Elixir

I know monster?
Stop the fucking da vinci shit btw.

I love that my term has caught on.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Using the same code is about useless now, as the cat's out of the bag :P I no longer have reason to use it, either.

CaressMeTenderly
It is pretty catchy.

Crimson
LOL, it wasnt a code!

I meant to say ruined last game

philie
August 20th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Well Vornskr, you're too keen to assume im the orange mafia. I could be the red mafia's +1 you know

fred
August 20th, 2011, 05:11 PM
If you happen to be the red mafia's +1 then that takes something out of the equation for us...but also provides us with another annoyance knowing that there are 2 framers about. Either way we're bound to find out.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Also stop your da vinci bullshit, its like you are having donor powers

Zack
August 20th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Thanks choco, at least someone understands me, heh.

Caress i'm providing possibilities, I did not say you are "confirmed" scum trying to gain town cred, I said you might be.

You people are ignoring the fact that Yapyap did not name Philie as a mafia directly, she CAN be mafia now, but that isn't confirmed. If she's the armorsmith the town will suffer a heavy blow. Yes, for her to claim citizen when she is not is fairly anti-town, but sometimes townies make such wierd moves. In the case of Armorsmith, I can understand this, apparently you can't.

Philie are you admitting being mafia? Answer with a simple yes or no please.

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 05:14 PM
I would like to point our Serial Killer out.

http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=171

philie
August 20th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Zack, dont dance around. I am mafia, and you're a brilliant doc.
@witch, you might wanna point the doctor at Sand tonight, that way the lynching can be dragged.

oops_ur_dead
August 20th, 2011, 05:16 PM
If we really need confirmation, we can shoot Darth Sand, but honestly, I think we should confirm Procyon = SK by taking a shot at him so we don't need to have this bullshit. If he's SK, he's out of his bullet vest.

Quick correction: If Procyon gets shot and he's SK, then he dies. His first vest would have been used up when the mafia attacked him and found that he was immune (assuming they are telling the truth).

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????I think that lynching philie today is a better option, since we have a confirmed sherrif and a probable investigator against her. We can deal with Procyon and Darth later.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Oops, i confessed. Dont give all that credit to them

oops_ur_dead
August 20th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Oh, then I guess there is no case.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 05:19 PM
So yeah, witch save Sand, Amnesiac if you want to join mafia, you might want to wait for a better candidate than my corpse

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Zane is the Serial Killer

fred
August 20th, 2011, 05:21 PM
@ Philie

Attribute my investigation of you relative to your location on the list of names. When given a giant list of random options, I'm more inclined to pick someone 3/4th of the way down a list, every time. Psychology can explain that one to you.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 05:21 PM
the serial killer would cause a mismason, right?
so zane can't be sk.... stop trolling

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 05:22 PM
how could he not be serial killer?

philie
August 20th, 2011, 05:22 PM
I just realized... could amnesiac take mayor/cultist?
Cultist amnesiac must be OP

Zack
August 20th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Philie just admitted being mafia, so that pretty much seals her fate. I'm not a doctor Philie wtf, are you trying to get me shot at night? lol

I don't understand why you confessed though, thats the attitude of a quitter! Make it a little bit more interesting will you?

omg stop spamming, i'm trying to post...

oops_ur_dead
August 20th, 2011, 05:25 PM

Because Raiden mason'd Zane. We could tell from the death description that Raiden's death was not a mismason. Thus, Zane cannot be Mafia, SK, or Cult Leader.

Crimson
August 20th, 2011, 05:27 PM

Because Raiden mason'd Zane. We could tell from the death description that Raiden's death was not a mismason. Thus, Zane cannot be Mafia, SK, or Cult Leader.

Uh, the fuck you smoking?

Its unconfirmed whether Zane was a mismason or mason'd unless something was edited.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 05:28 PM
You're a doctor, because you're jestering like mad. And you're a good player Zack. You wouldnt let that be obvious.
I confessed because it was a clear case, and nothing would save me. I was caught lying and accused by 2 investigative roles. I also feel that Darth Sand has more to contribute to the scum community

philie
August 20th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Also, i killed Raiden as revenge for last game. Now we cool.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 05:30 PM
So there is now no doubt that I am an Investigative role now. As for whether I'm Consigliere or Investigator, that's for you guys to determine. I suggest you think of me as the Investigator, though. It's pretty obvious that I've been sided with the town.

philie
August 20th, 2011, 05:32 PM
I didnt really kill him as revenge tho. He died because he was desperate to live.

Auckmid
August 20th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Phile, I would like to ask you a question. You may have posted it earlier, but I can't find it. Are you a member of the Mafia family which killed SilentShadow, and left the death note about him?

philie
August 20th, 2011, 05:36 PM
That you will have to find out after i die.

Zack
August 20th, 2011, 05:44 PM
I was biased to defend you Philie, for reasons you should know by now. I tried to save you from death night 1 the previous forum mafia as well. I never get too convincing do I, and I even made myself insanely suspicious this time around due to this, heh. Should have sat quietly in the corner with my melons.

Erm, anyone want melons? Also, I say again, not a doctor.

fred
August 20th, 2011, 05:48 PM
I'll take some melons :) I hear they are quite tasty.

Also: The mood of this day is very, very dark. We could use a little light in here!

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 05:49 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????i have go to bed now .....

i will vote for philie tomorrow and i hope that you people won't cut the day off so early..
remember, early nights help everybody but town...