Procyon
Rumpel
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha
Severn
vornksr
Zack
Zane

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 2nd of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.
Narks (Citizen) - Died Day 2 – 3rd of May, 1776; 2:43 PM – Heart attack and seizures.
NorthStar(Citizen) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 9:17 PM - Executed by a Jailor.
Yayap(Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 3rd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.
SilentShadow (? ? ?) - ? ? ?

Unknown Roles List:
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed)
Swiss Guard (Sheriff)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Physician (Doctor)
Physician (Doctor)
Gunsmith
Armorsmith
Jailor (4 executions left)
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Sicilian King (GF)
Sicilian Consigliere
Sicilian Janitor(3 Cleanings Left)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Napoli Framer
Napoli Random*
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader)
Serial Killer
Witch
Amnesiac
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

**One person was cleaned, so there is one less person than the unknown list shows.

Raiden
August 20th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Welcome to all the new deads.

@Yayap: i have a lot to tell you, but not enough time :) will be back in a few hours.

I want to know claw's role, so meanwhile

vote Clawtrocity

i'll explain everything later.

NorthStar
August 20th, 2011, 12:15 PM
I hate this Jailor.

NorthStar
August 20th, 2011, 12:15 PM
I hate this Jailor.

LOL I CAN STILL POST HERE EVEN THOUGH I'M DEAD, YES! IMMA GHOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. No spoilers though.

NorthStar
August 20th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Oh crap I didn't read False's thread nevermind. :o

NorthStar
August 20th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Why're you guys all so quiet!

NorthStar
August 20th, 2011, 01:04 PM
-vote Jailor I wanna see his role.

FalseTruth
August 20th, 2011, 01:05 PM
-vote Jailor I wanna see his role.

You can't. You have to vote for a name.

NorthStar
August 20th, 2011, 01:05 PM
-vote NorthStar

NorthStar
August 20th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Hurr, fine, -vote phillie

NorthStar
August 20th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Can I instill a back up vote? If phillie is lynched I would like to vote for Elixir's role.

FalseTruth
August 20th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Can I instill a back up vote? If phillie is lynched I would like to vote for Elixir's role.

Nope.

NorthStar
August 20th, 2011, 01:14 PM
-vote Elixir

SilentShadow
August 20th, 2011, 03:30 PM
-vote Crimson. I think he's jailor but I want to know. I used to think it was fred but I now know he isn't.

BTW I said I was citizen and still took a hit by mafia. Claw's logic = failure.

(I really am Citizen and there is nothing useful to coroner for searching me :( )

Goonswarm
August 20th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Something fun for you dead people to stew on.

The Jester was given a gun last night.

SilentShadow
August 20th, 2011, 03:47 PM
I'm going to try and guess some people to roles here.
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed) - Elixer
Swiss Guard (Sheriff) - Deolrin
Royal Investigator (Investigator) - MrSmarter
Royal Investigator (Investigator) - Inca_Killa
Physician (Doctor) - CaressMeTenderly
Physician (Doctor) - MileS
Gunsmith - Ganondorf
Armorsmith - vornskr
Jailor - Crimson
Coroner - Zack
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen - Zane
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen - Rumple
Citizen - Clawtrocity
Citizen - Deathfire123
Citizen - SilentShadow (I'm cleaned :/)
Citizen - oops_ur_dead
Sicilian King (GF) - Darth Sand
Sicilian Consigliere - AscendedOne
Sicilian Janitor - chocopaw
Sicilian Random* - phille
Napoli King (GF) - McPwnage
Napoli Consort - fred
Napoli Framer - S.A.S.cnl.Alpha
Napoli Random* - Severn
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader) - Auckmid
Serial Killer - Procyon
Witch - Illidan
Amnesiac - monster
Jester - Divemaster127

Let me know how I did :)

SilentShadow
August 20th, 2011, 03:48 PM
LOL I can't wait to see what the jester does with it xD

Raiden
August 20th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Ah, right, yayap isn't here. Well i must tell you guys, in my 100% personal opinion, that's not the way you play as town.

Yayap, you keeping secrets and accusing people with next to no motives hurted the town the most, except for clawtrocity. It doesn't matter if philie was or was not a scum role, you can't hope to lynch people with nothing at your side. Mafia knows that you are town, but the rest of the town doesn't, thus you don't get healed and in fact you died. If you had anything of better value on philie (a sheriff read) you should have revealed. If not, let the citizens do the work.

Northstar, you did nothing but trolling, you were suspicious as hell, you were either citizen or a very bad guy. I had you listed as the sk for that reason.

SilentShadow, you did quite fine in my eyes. You could have done a lot more, but you have done nothing wrong.

I wish i could post my new list, but unfortunately i got that list on my desktop, while now i'm on a laptop away from home. I will post a new list tomorrow when i'm back.

Anyway, now that the mods confirmed that the jester has a gun, i'm 99% sure that it's clawtrocity. I take a breath of relief at that thought, because if he was town... lol. I want to be sure tho, so my vote on him stands.

Also i am quite sure that illidan is a "powerless" power role, like amnesiac, mayor or coroner (powerless until now). Definitely not anti-town and not a citizen, but i can have that read because i know very well his reasoning style.

Speaking of the amnesiac... i didn't see any announce, i suppose he didn't made up his mind yet.

Raiden
August 20th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Also i don't know if i am allowed to tell, but i guess so since the mods told it to me first...

Zane was not a citizen, thus he's not a mason. Actually he might be the jester, he was a good target for the gunsmith too, lol. Not sure about clawtrocity anymore.

Raiden
August 20th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Ah, i just finished reading day 3 stuff. So philie is indeed mafia. I appreciate how apparently only the mafia and illidan caught up to my screams for life, given that i had like 60+% chance of dying.
Whoever are the doctors, they are probably new to the forum mafia environment.

Aaaaaaaaand deolrin is most probably, like 99.99%, the armorsmith. Procyon orange GF. I do believe AscendedOne is a sheriff but i think he's also culted. Elixir probably cult leader. Fred consigliere.

Crimson another wonderful candidate as jester. As i said, there are more trolls than there are bad guys in this game.

SilentShadow
August 20th, 2011, 08:29 PM
For a while I thought fred was the jailor. He was happy to ahve no lynch in the beginning of day 2. He also strongly followed Yayap saying he saw what Yayap was trying to say. Now that I think about this........ fred is a high chance of framer. He could have framed phille and when Yayap came out and accused phille with reasons he couldn't explain fred knew that Yayap was an investigative role and caught phille as mafia under his frame so he said he could see what Yayap's logic was. But Yayap said he doubted fred could see it (his logic was a sheriff reading and he didn't want to reveal). Now that we know these things it would be so helpful to be living. Well fuck let's hope the town does well :D

SilentShadow
August 20th, 2011, 08:34 PM
I'm going to try and guess some people to roles here.
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed) - Elixer
Swiss Guard (Sheriff) - Deolrin
Royal Investigator (Investigator) - MrSmarter
Royal Investigator (Investigator) - Inca_Killa
Physician (Doctor) - CaressMeTenderly
Physician (Doctor) - MileS
Gunsmith - Ganondorf
Armorsmith - vornskr
Jailor - Crimson
Coroner - Zack
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen - Zane Divemaster127
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen - Rumple
Citizen - Clawtrocity
Citizen - Deathfire123
Citizen - SilentShadow (I'm cleaned :/)
Citizen - oops_ur_dead
Sicilian King (GF) - Darth Sand
Sicilian Consigliere - AscendedOne
Sicilian Janitor - chocopaw
Sicilian Random* - phille
Napoli King (GF) - McPwnage
Napoli Consort - fred S.A.S.cnl.Alpha
Napoli Framer - S.A.S.cnl.Alpha fred
Napoli Random* - Severn
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader) - Auckmid
Serial Killer - Procyon
Witch - Illidan
Amnesiac - monster
Jester - Divemaster127 Zane

Let me know how I did :)

Revised.

FalseTruth
August 20th, 2011, 08:50 PM
4/28 correct. Not gonna say any more than that because it would ruin the fun :)

SilentShadow
August 20th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Well did the revisions add any or remove any that were correct?

FalseTruth
August 20th, 2011, 11:35 PM
I used your revised list to tell you how many you got right.

SilentShadow
August 21st, 2011, 12:33 AM
That doesn't answer my question.... Did my revisions make a difference of any kind?

Dark.Revenant
August 21st, 2011, 02:27 AM
That's for you to figure out, SilentShadow.

Raiden
August 21st, 2011, 05:51 AM
I beg you all, vote claw. I cannot live with the thought of him being town, if that is true, he's like the worst noob in the known universe. Now that he claims gunwielder i am more inclined to believe he's jester, but i need to confirm that. I would love him as a jester, but oh god i'm gonna prepare a 6 pages post against him if he's town.

FalseTruth
August 21st, 2011, 11:18 AM
Day ended. No lynch for the dead :)

Learn to cooperate!

Raiden
August 21st, 2011, 11:20 AM
Well there was not many chances to cooperate with an afk guy and a hopeless troll. Even if silent cared enough to listen to me, we would never have reached the majority :P

FalseTruth
August 21st, 2011, 11:56 AM
You can still discuss until day 3

Raiden
August 21st, 2011, 12:00 PM
I am about to post my second role guess, however i can see how abusing of your "correct guesses" can be exploited. I am not posting more than 1 list per day, and i do not demand (nor it is my right, but what i mean is that i won't get upset) that you confirm the roles. I would still appreciate it, although i would actually prefer to have claw's role confirmed (lol)

FalseTruth
August 21st, 2011, 12:09 PM
I am about to post my second role guess, however i can see how abusing of your "correct guesses" can be exploited. I am not posting more than 1 list per day, and i do not demand (nor it is my right, but what i mean is that i won't get upset) that you confirm the roles. I would still appreciate it, although i would actually prefer to have claw's role confirmed (lol)

Go ahead and post it, I think I'll make a formal rule that each person can only make 1 per day.

Raiden
August 21st, 2011, 12:22 PM
Sicilian Godfather = Ganondorf
Sicilian Consigliere = Fred
Sicilian Janitor = Darth Sand
Sicilian Random (Framer) = Zack
Napoli Godfather = Procyon
Napoli Consort = MrSmarter
Napoli Framer = philie
Napoli Random (Mafioso) = SAS
Cult Leader = severn
Serial Killer = Inca_Killa
Witch = vornksr
Amnesiac = Elixir
Jester = Clawtrocity
Mayor = Illidan
Sheriff = AscendedOne (Culted)
Investigator = monster
Investigator = CaressMeTenderly
Doctor = Zane
Doctor = McPwnage
Gunsmith = MileS
Armorsmith = Deolrin (Culted)
Jailor = Crimson
Coroner = oops_ur_dead
Citizen = Rumpel
Citizen = Auckmid
Citizen = divemaster127
Citizen = chocopaw
Citizen = Deathfire123

This. I feel a lot more confident about a lot of people, so roles are more accurately described.

FalseTruth
August 21st, 2011, 01:01 PM
7/28 not including your (culted) sub-alignment.

Raiden
August 21st, 2011, 01:02 PM
Improving. Yeah actually the culted part is quite tricky, you should definitely not consider it. That's more about my notes than actual guesses.

I still think i have some correct read on bad guys, but they are misplaced. More to come next day.

Raiden
August 21st, 2011, 01:23 PM
Hi philie :D welcome aboard. Were my apologies not enough for you? :( i didn't really mean any harm, you know? I would have recruited you if i were cult leader!

philie
August 21st, 2011, 02:23 PM
^^
Ok i dont know how welcome the spoilers are, i will still try and not reveal my bretheren.
Raiden, its nothing personal. The godfather saw Rumpels claim, narks jestering and your pure town intentions - and decided by hitting you he will most certainly not hit any kind of shady guy.

We also blocked Rumpel for his doctor claim and Claw for his gun BS. Sadly, claw only looked fucked up to us alone, and investigative roles decided to solely spy on the girls that night.

Also False, care to reveal if yayap had any info on me or just was trolling? im 100% sure he was just taking a wild guess even if hes right.

Our +1 is a Mafioso.

Night 2 the Godfather went nuts. He decided to set me up for good by killing Yayap. we framed illidan since he was helping me for some reason, and blocked Zane since the Gf now was terrified of masons.

philie
August 21st, 2011, 02:40 PM
Also, the mob yelling how obviously mafia i am after yayaps death is 100% mafia trying to beat that last spike into my coffin. Fred =possibly consigliere, for showing up as soon as people started wondering who would be a more accurate lynch between me and Sand.

Raiden
August 21st, 2011, 03:06 PM
I knew it, this game will never have proper doctors.

Well, it's ok if you don't want to spoiler, i believe it's your choice, you have no restraints. Also, yeah that's what i thought about fred too. But... what about the sk? If you didn't block him and he wasn't in jail, wtf?

At least my mason ploy is fucking up some minds.

Yayap
August 21st, 2011, 08:32 PM
I am back from the races. Ah... I am dead, what a surprise.

I see that Philie is dead.. no surprise since I am dead.

Btw, I checked Miles day1. Not Philie. Was I BSing? not really, but my logic is still too complicated to comprehend. I curious to find out how many on my suspect list are actual scum.

And yes, I do know who the jailor is 100%.

False.... do you want me to reveal that info? I read about the dead man voting thingy.... but this would be a almost a spoiler to the dead.

Yayap
August 21st, 2011, 08:34 PM
on a side note... damn, I have allot of reading to do. Not sure I want to take as many notes now though.

FalseTruth
August 21st, 2011, 08:45 PM
I am back from the races. Ah... I am dead, what a surprise.

I see that Philie is dead.. no surprise since I am dead.

Btw, I checked Miles day1. Not Philie. Was I BSing? not really, but my logic is still too complicated to comprehend. I curious to find out how many on my suspect list are actual scum.

And yes, I do know who the jailor is 100%.

False.... do you want me to reveal that info? I read about the dead man voting thingy.... but this would be a almost a spoiler to the dead.

Play as though you are still the sheriff and want all scum dead-lynched. If you would reveal to 3 townies + 1 mafia + future dead who the jailor is, go right ahead. I only advise that mafia or cult not reveal their allies.

fun, fun, fun

Oh lol, I just remembered I need to update the story.

Yayap
August 21st, 2011, 08:53 PM
Crimson is Jailor!
Looks like Raiden was smart enough to read my facepalm. lol. I wonder how many living players saw it.
Miles came up innocent to my check. And from day chat, I doubt he is GF or Cullt leader.

SilentShadow
August 21st, 2011, 09:20 PM
Aha! I knew he was jailor after day 3. Day 2 I thought it was fred.

Please explain your logic on phille. I don't give any shits whether or not you think I can comprehend it, I just want to see some damn proof that you could never give us.

philie
August 21st, 2011, 09:25 PM
Well i knew it. It was so crystal clear TO EVERYONE that I am scum now, that if I wasn't, it wouldn't mTter. nice job there with the last will. Next time you might not be so lucky
My godfather tho, I have no idea what he was thinking making me the obvious lynch target next day. I was pretty sure you're bullshitting, and let's face it, your superior reasoning is called a hunch. The very same superior reaSoning of yours had claw branded town and look at him now, threatening to shoot sheriffs and what not.
As of crimson, yeah jailors pet sounds like something. He tonight is a safe target to cult, and I hope they heard my plea, along with the mafia about Zack.
Also I have a suspicion that Zane is cult leader now that faith spoiled to me that elixir isn't. Claw- jester. Rumpel maybe red mafia, I think we accidentally blocked his kill

philie
August 21st, 2011, 09:29 PM
Scratch that, mafia attacked procylon, procylon attacked gf, most likely oops

Goonswarm
August 21st, 2011, 09:37 PM
Jester has decided to use his gun tonight!

Will there be lulz?

Will there be herpderp?

Only time will tell.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 12:03 AM
So just to get this clear, I said I suspect those people. The town was looking to lynch someone rather than jail, so I posted the ones I was watching closer than others at the time.

It's nothing personal Philie, but you seemed to be the easiest to convince the town as scum compared to the rest. And no, I didn't check you and no, I didn't see Freds coded message. Your first post actually made me think you were going to be a good town player.

Your posts went from smart and calculated to sloppy and misinforming. 2 diff personalities just didn't fit the character sheet.

I'm reading day III and posting some of the things I know from reading between lines. (not looking for coded msgs with first letters etc.)

I'd add McPwnage to my suspect list.

So far,

Mafia :
Philie - confirmed
McPwnage - 80% sure = GodFather
chocopaw - 75% sure
Monster - 75% sure (25% cult)
Inca_Killa - 90% sure
Darth Sand 99% sure - Ascended says hes sheriff and says darth is mafia (oh look, I said that day 2!)
Vornskr - 95% sure that he is mafia

Crimson is Jailor 100% sure (not revealing how I figured that out)
Deolrin is armorsmith/gunsmith 80% sure (thus the lie claw said was that he got no items)
Zane - Jester 60% sure

people with guns:
Zane n2 - 75% sure (jester)
Claw n1 - 50% sure

people with armor
Claw n1 - 66% sure
Zane n2 - 15% sure

Fred claims investigator that checked Philie, makes sense now how he "saw my logic" even if I didn't check her. 99% investigator 1% consig
Deathfire - investigator/consig 66%/33%
AscendedOne - 90% sheriff

Claws role: I still can't tell, I don't think he is the jester. I think Zane will shoot Claw so that Claw can't reveal to town his suspicious activity.

can't wait for day IV.

I didn't take any serious notes like day 1 but my findings are still proving to be right if the detecting roles aren't lying. I'd laugh my head off if I got them all right.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 12:34 AM
Yayap, your reasoning skills are not into question, what i said is that it's not the way you play as a town. I still believe i am correct about that. I must say, i didn't pay as much attention as i would if i have been alive, but i can see where the game is going regardless of people's actual roles. Half of the players are trolling, most of those are town. Just look at northstar for example. The other half of town roles are playing alone, with the belief that they are the smartest guys in the world, and not only that makes the others not believe in you, but it also gets you killed. If you are a power role, that's not the best course of action.

That's also what claw is doing if he's not jester/mafia, only x100 times worse. He should have learned his lesson in fm1 where, while he guessed a lot of roles correctly, no one believed him and he got roleblocked and murdered. As a doctor. If he turns out to be jester/mafia tho, he'll be my mvp for this game.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 12:39 AM
Also I have a suspicion that Zane is cult leader now that faith spoiled to me that elixir isn't. Claw- jester. Rumpel maybe red mafia, I think we accidentally blocked his kill

Uh, no, zane is either jester (a good chance, but i strongly hope he isn't) or a town power role. Or amnesiac (don't think so), or perhaps witch (if witch doesn't autokill masons)

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 12:43 AM
Yayap, your reasoning skills are not into question, what i said is that it's not the way you play as a town. I still believe i am correct about that.

Normally, I would agree with you. But because I was going away for a few days and the biggest concern was me being culted, I decided to give all I had before anyone would doubt it being falsified. I really wish I had more time. I was sorta hoping for a doc heal but wasn't going to push it to not reveal the doctors and I was still uncertain of Zane's role... but I'm quite sure that he is not a mason now that I read day III and the dead chat. Didn't want to jeopardize his heal when I didn't know if the masons were still in the game.

I find it funny that Claw figured out my role but had the wrong reasoning. I never checked Philie.

I still don't know why Crimson decided to kill NorthStar. He's playing exactly the same as last game: lurking. And although thats not helping, I spelled out much bigger targets for him.

And I can bet that Claw saw the jailor claim Crimson did to make me facepalm.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 12:48 AM
If I had to take a guess at Rumple: Not an organized team role.

SK: 45% - investigators would see knives which he conveniently already defended himself for. + revealing that he was RB might gain favor with some town instead of mafia exposing him.

Doc: 20% - the slim chance he didn't lie

Cit: 35% - The more obvious choice as a town player.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 01:18 AM
Cult fear is also wrong reasoning to me. I mean, as a power role you don't really care if you are being recruited, as long as the cult is in good shape (mason leader dead n1, no cultist dead, i'd say pretty good shape there). Now i'm not really talking to you, there has been someone who used this logic as well. Can't remember who he was.

But well let's get into business, why do you think choco is mafia? The other guys we sort of agree, except for monster and mcpwnage. I keep flipping them from town to mafia, i don't have a clear read on them.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 01:22 AM
Oh and also why deathfire as investigative role?

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 01:28 AM
Cult fear is also wrong reasoning to me. I mean, as a power role you don't really care if you are being recruited, as long as the cult is in good shape (mason leader dead n1, no cultist dead, i'd say pretty good shape there). Now i'm not really talking to you, there has been someone who used this logic as well. Can't remember who he was.

But well let's get into business, why do you think choco is mafia? The other guys we sort of agree, except for monster and mcpwnage. I keep flipping them from town to mafia, i don't have a clear read on them.

I didn't fear the cult personally, but I really didn't want to win as cult. I find the cult too strong, I prefer the underdogs.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 01:30 AM
A lot of people have been afk night 1&2
As for the sloppiness, well I can't promise you I would always be sharp as a town role. You got lucky and hit many names right, the gf panicked and wanted you killed even though that will kill me too. If it was my call, I'd have you framed at best And kill one of my defenders. After you died everyone jumped on claws bs that you must have been hinting something.
Also claw is the most jesterous jester ever. He subtly counterclaimed ascended in sheriff
And I know for a fact sand is mafia, and ascended is right, because I never frAmed her

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 01:40 AM
Given a few more days and I would have pieced it all together. Your GF did the right call by killing me.
I bet both mafia teams went nuts night 2 because I'm quite sure I named a few on both sides.
To bad I can't tell the living that McPwnage as either the GF or Cult Leader.

He's got to be immune to detection since someone checked him but I'm 80% sure that he is also scum.

BTW, my day 2 last will might be posted day 4, Goon didn't forward it to FalseTruth. Then you'll see the work I did on it.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 01:43 AM
A lot of people have been afk night 1&2
As for the sloppiness, well I can't promise you I would always be sharp as a town role. You got lucky and hit many names right, the gf panicked and wanted you killed even though that will kill me too. If it was my call, I'd have you framed at best And kill one of my defenders. After you died everyone jumped on claws bs that you must have been hinting something.
Also claw is the most jesterous jester ever. He subtly counterclaimed ascended in sheriff
And I know for a fact sand is mafia, and ascended is right, because I never frAmed her

Are you implying that McPwnage is orange GF and Darth Sand is the janitor (or red random)?

Also lol @ yayap still believing he's the best player in the world.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 01:56 AM
I wonder if the mafia teams were assigned, equally balAnced so to say
If my theory is right I might know the whole red team now, instead of only 2 ppl.
Also monster acts flAwlessly town, I'd be surprised if he wasnt

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 02:06 AM
Ah, sorry, just realized it now. Chocopaw is the orange gf.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 02:12 AM
Fishing for info eh? He's not, he would never betray me like this

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 02:36 AM
Lol yeah, i'm actually only playing for info here. If i were to play properly, i would never lynch claw.

It's ok if you don't want to answer me :P but right now i saw chocopaw as the most likely. He also did his best to protect you, and asked very specific questions that would fit in a orange gf personality (asked rumpel if he was blocked) and i know for a fact that at least one among him, auckmid or deathfire123 is not citizen. He claimed citizen day 2, when the mason died. The fact that you said yayap got lucky with a lot of names suggest that it's one among him, mcpwnage or inca_killa. Vornksr too, but... well, i don't really believe it's vornksr.

Now, McPwnage and deathfire voted you very early, i wouldn't join the bandwagon that soon if i were your gf. Choco voted you, but then retracted. That makes sense. vornksr voted you late, but i still don't believe it's him.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 03:33 AM
Oh, omg, i forgot about my random guess on my first list. Vornksr was the orange gf. Well it's definitely him or choco, but now i'm much more inclined towards him. I should really pay more attention to stuff, but i haven't got enough time. Still, choco might be on your team, maybe the mafioso.

I was also thinking that if it is so, procyon can't be the red gf, so it must be either the sk or a "powerless" power role investigated by the consigliere night 1. Since i find it hard to investigate a 8-day afk guy, i'm inclined to say he's the sk.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 03:44 AM
aaaaaaaaaaand probably vorn is also culted. He'd make for a very good n1 target. He wanted to kill a presumed sheriff (who can find cult) and he didn't attempt a citizen claim (masons might still be in play).
I wonder why choco claimed citizen then, now that investigators work in a very different manner and philie was already on the way to die (no framer = hard times).

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 04:02 AM
*You should still be trying to lynch members of opposing factions and trying to fulfill your win condition.

Uhm, i also didn't pay enough attention to this. Ok, i won't vote for claw next day.

(4th post in a row, sorry)

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 05:37 AM
Haha now good job, you about got them all. So actually, yayap guessed out the whole team AND a few others who are red mafia in my opinion
That's why the theory mAfia families were balanced by hosts, Inka and divemaster look like same kind of deal, me and sand, Choco and Fred, vorn and, well some kind of player who is expected of. By the way I don't think he's culted, but what he did was reAlly Fucking weird for non cult or just bad plAy.
I'm so surprised the mighty yayap who wrote down all the mafia with zero clues just sone gay cyphers still trusts in a major troll of clawtrocity

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 06:19 AM
As i said, it's not about their reasoning skills, i know they are proficient in that department. Their town play, not that much. I would be surprised if town wins this game. Not saying that it's just their fault, the doctors also did their part. I am willing to include myself in the noob townies list if Zane is jester, but really... in a blind game, i would say there are like 15 jester in this town. NorthStar (before he died), divemaster, Rumpel, Zack, Crimson (before he was confirmed jailor), Inca_Killa, not to mention Clawtrocity and Zane, they are ALL awesome jester candidates.

Now about the red mafia... Darth Sand is almost surely the janitor/random. I believe Fred is consigliere. I'm not sure about divemaster, he looks more clueless than scum and now that i think about it he might be a doctor, lol. I also don't like mcpwnage as a gf, and since ascended cleared him, i don't know what to think about him. Zack, on the other hand, will be most probably checked tonight now that the framer is dead. I think he's a bad guy who doesn't fear checks, otherwise he wouldn't have defended you so boldly. Possible red GF or Witch?
Also monster looked suspicious day 1 and early day 2, but now he sort of fixed it for me. The other bad guys in my eyes are SAS (bad or citizen), severn, MrSmarter (bad or citizen). I am confident that Elixir is the amnesiac and that he will take that framer spot.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 08:39 AM
As i tried to point out, before i got killed, it would be good of the witch to control either a doc or a gun weilder Claw to save sand..
now i assume only 1 gun is out since nobody is stupid enough to pass it night 1, and i dont actually know if gunsmith could use it himself

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 08:53 AM
If i remember correct, witch doesn't control item usage, only your standard night action.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 09:07 AM
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed) - Elixir
Swiss Guard (Sheriff) - Ascended
Royal Investigator (Investigator) monster
Royal Investigator (Investigator) caress
Physician (Doctor) - zack
Physician (Doctor) - miles
Gunsmith - Ganondorf
Armorsmith - cleaned
Jailor (4 executions left) - crimson
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Citizen - deolrin
Citizen - severn
Citizen - auckmid
Citizen - rumpel
Citizen - deathfire
Citizen - sas
Sicilian King (GF)oops
Sicilian Consigliere - fred
Sicilian Janitor(3 Cleanings Left) divemaster
Sicilian Random* Sand
Napoli King (GF) vorn
Napoli Consort choco
Napoli Random* inca
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader) mrsmarter
Serial Killer - procylon
Witch - mcpwnage
Amnesiac - Illidan
Jester - claw

thats my bet for now

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 09:10 AM
You might want to fix silentshadow, who confirmed he was a citizen, and you forgot about Zane :)

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 09:13 AM
that sucks
also red mafia is extremely OP compared to ours. teh sanitized role might aswell be an investigative/doc now that i think of it

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 09:15 AM
oh, why sanitize citizen, thats weird.
sas is armorsmith then, zane might be coroner afterall

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 09:25 AM
Well they must have killed at random. If we assume that Fred is consigliere and he investigated you, killing you would have been a waste since you'd have been almost certainly be lynched day 3, as in fact you were. That left the red mafia without a proper target, thus they went random (on a claimed citizen, but well...).

I was also wondering about Procyon. I am sure night 1 ended early, and there have been multiple people claming that he has been offline until after the start of day 2. If this is true, he can't be sk. Maybe they think he's the coroner or the mayor, and they never actually attacked him.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 09:39 AM
hes been afk both nights without the sk kill tho. so was zane, but you werent counterkilled, so he couldnt be

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 09:46 AM
other than that, night 1 could possibly end a couple of hours after the start since my frame action was the last one for the night. Later the mods corrected themselves saying they can't end it anyway for other reasons

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 09:58 AM
4/25 @ philie. Not including your Napoli team.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 10:00 AM
Well, then indeed the night ended early, the mods were only efficient enough not to clean Procyon in the eyes of everyone else. However, i am 100% sure that ALL actions were sent early. Procyon as mayor or coroner seems more than a possibility. Anyway i think that by day 4 we'll have all the roles known in this chat.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 10:03 AM
Well, then indeed the night ended early, the mods were only efficient enough not to clean Procyon in the eyes of everyone else. However, i am 100% sure that ALL actions were sent early. Procyon as mayor or coroner seems more than a possibility. Anyway i think that by day 4 we'll have all the roles known in this chat.

Unfortunately, probably not. 4 town dying tonight, no baddies.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 10:36 AM
Thought so, cult will probably score a perfect win like fm1. I'm not even hoping anymore... still, 4 people dead will at least narrow the choices.

FalseTruth
August 22nd, 2011, 10:52 AM
Thought so, cult will probably score a perfect win like fm1. I'm not even hoping anymore... still, 4 people dead will at least narrow the choices.

Remember that there are generally 3 deaths per night + gun kills + jailor execution. If the cult leader happens to get shot, even once, cult cannot win.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 11:18 AM
Well, i believe the cult will in control of all the kills VERY soon. I believe one of the kings is culted already, and as soon as they find one of the other mafia, he will point out the other king to the cult leader. SK will get lynched, and the gunsmith has probably been shot right now, or will be soon enough.

My guesses for today's corpses: Illidan, Deolrin, Crimson, Rumpel.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 11:20 AM
And i will go as far as saying Crimson has been shot by the jester, Deolrin by the orange mafia, Illidan by the red mafia (sanitized) and Rumpel by the sk.

(i know i overdid it, but that's how i enjoy this game now :P)

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 11:23 AM
Im inclined to believe vorn the godfather was recruited night 1.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 11:31 AM
hmm... if I had to guess who is getting shot tonight:
Claw, seems too untrustworthy for a doc save - and most likely has items
Fred, docs are spread thin between invest, sheriff, and zane
AscendedOne, same as Fred
Crimson, I don't think docs picked up that he is the jailor and I think the mafia did

Both Docs are probably still on Zane

Goonswarm
August 22nd, 2011, 11:35 AM
hmm... if I had to guess who is getting shot tonight:
Claw, seems too untrustworthy for a doc save - and most likely has items
Fred, docs are spread thin between invest, sheriff, and zane
AscendedOne, same as Fred
Crimson, I don't think docs picked up that he is the jailor and I think the mafia did

Both Docs are probably still on Zane

0/4

RP is done, pm's are going out. Day 4 should begin soon. I wrote a wall of text for todays RP. Day name = Massacre.

philie
August 22nd, 2011, 11:38 AM
ill be laughing my ass off if claw is really jester and shoots ascended. Ill be laughing harder if i find out the docs healed him.
False pls, spoil the doc targets^^

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 11:39 AM
Hm... i wonder if night will start early. Kills have already been decided, so gfs-janitor-sk-witch-jester as well as doctors have already sent their actions. The coroner had no real choices to make, there are no masons... only amnesiac, consort, Red random, investigative roles and smiths are left. Possibly the jailor? Anyway i don't see anything that more time would solve for those roles.

2 new replies: fail, day starting soon.

Raiden
August 22nd, 2011, 11:43 AM
hah, prepare to welcome auckmid, he got the same bug that i got when i died.

Yayap
August 22nd, 2011, 11:45 AM
yup, mods are most likely changing his profile settings from alive to dead