PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} 1-S2-1-1114195; 1-S2-1-1072760; 1-S2-1-2913515; 1-S2-1-4218540; 1-S2-1-2228684

Coyote
February 28th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Account Name: Kafungalung
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1114195
In-Game Name: Gianni

Crimes Committed: Skyping, Cheating, Game-Throwing

My Account Name: Coyote
Summary: Gianni was my gf and he told me several times that if i didnt stop abstaining i would die, i then get burned by arson (he also said arson wants me dead right before i die to arson)(i was only person to die to arson). In addition, Gianni had very unusual control over the vote, having managed to lynch obvious jailors.
He also quite bluntly told me to guilty obvious town over town chat and said he was gf over town chat before win was assured.9472

CortoMontez
March 1st, 2013, 05:53 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
Kafungalung: 1-S2-1-1114195 is correct.

Respective Hotkeys

Kafungalung: CTRL + 3 (Gianni, Godfather)
Xtban: CTRL + 4 (Severino, Veteran)
Bigrick: CTRL + 5 (Ciro, Arsonist)

After the Review
Kafungalung and Bigrick have the same clan-tag (SM4BI)
Night 1: Sideburn jails player 10 (flvv), who claims GF in jail and is executed. Player 10 is infact framer. Kafungal appears to be afk, but is targetted to player 4 (who is night immune). xtban does not alert. Bigrick does not douse. Darkness watches player 1.
Day 2: Kafunga, xtban and bigrick vote for player 6 at the same time, after player 6 is accused of lying about being veteran. However ultimately there is no trial.
Night 2: Sideburn jails player 14, who is apparently afk, and executes him for not responding to his requests for his role. Player 14 (pensuke) is infact doctor. kafungal kills player 2 after it being suggested by his blackmailer. xtban alerts. bigrick douses player 2. darkness watches player 11.
Day 3: Sideburn hero reveals as jailor, claiming that the doctor he executed wouldn't claim a role. Kafungalung, xtban and bigrick all vote for player 11 blindly and simultaneously. Player 11 claims invest on trial, revealing player 7 as cult/mason. Player 7 publicly claims cult when asked. The three (kafungal, xtban, bigrick) vote guilty, and are the only ones to do so. When player 11 is pardonned, all three vote for player 7 at the exact same time. Two guilty, with one abstaining.
Night 3: Kafungal tells the blackmailer to stop abstaining. xtban alerts. bigrick douses player 1, who dies to veteran that night.
Day 4: Sideburn publicly says that he is going to kill kafungal. All three vote for Sideburn as soon as voting opens. All three vote guilty at the trial, and are the only three to do so.
Night 4: Bigrick douses player 15 (the blackmailer). kafungal says 'this will teach you to abstain every day bitch', implying he knows the BMer will be doused. xtban alerts.
Day 5: Kafungal publicly says 'kk vote 9', and all three vote player 9 as soon as voting opens. Player 9 is lynched with all three guiltying, and flips jailor.
Night 5: xtban alerts. bigrick burns the blackmailer. kafungal says 'your dead bitch arson wants you dead' to the blackmailer.
Day 6: xtban helps to vote up kafungal, although bigrick and kafungal vote player 4. kafungal is lynched 2-1, with xtban abstaining and bigrick voting innocent. It is apparently to allow the executioner to win, since kafungal is the executioner's target.
Night 6: xtban alerts. bigrick douses xtban and dies.
Day 7: Town wins.

Further Analysis
Voting shows clear and blatant skyping between Kafungalung, xtban and Bigrick (who are all adjacent). Kafungalung knowing Bigrick's actions is the icing on the cake.
flvv griefed by deliberately getting himself killed by the jailor by claiming godfather.
pensuke afk griefed, depriving the town of a doctor and causing a jailor to waste an execution. This is a less severe grief since town still won, and had less intent.

Players Added to Report
flvv: 1-S2-1-4218540
pensuke: 1-S2-1-2228684
Xtban: 1-S2-1-1072760
Bigrick: 1-S2-1-2913515

Game Result
Town won.

Player Offenses
Kafungalung: 1x Cheating
Xtban: 1x Cheating
Bigrick: 1x Cheating
flvv: 1x Griefing
Pensuke: 1x Griefing (minor)

Previous Offences
None for any of the five.

Recommended Action
Watch-list for Kafungalung, XTban and Bigrick.
On-Hold for flvv and Pensuke.

fred
March 3rd, 2013, 05:20 AM
Kafungalung: 1x Cheating
Xtban: 1x Cheating
Bigrick: 1x Cheating

2x Watchlist