PDA

View Full Version : Night 1.5

FM Ferengi
February 26th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Soul King Brook has been blindfolded and dragged into the brig. His life is now in Jailor's hands...

FM Hina
February 26th, 2013, 04:57 PM
role

FM Soul King Brook
February 27th, 2013, 06:57 AM
hey, i am only citizen. why did you chose me? will marines side with town?

FM Soul King Brook
February 27th, 2013, 07:05 AM
and also sorry for the late response. i only checked once yesterday, that was 1 hour after the day ended and there was no message yet

FM Hina
February 27th, 2013, 09:15 AM
hey, i am only citizen.
why should i believe you?

why did you chose me?
first post

will marines side with town?
we have intentions of being able to cooperate with the town

FM Soul King Brook
February 27th, 2013, 12:41 PM
why should i believe you?

i don't know, but it is the truth

we have intentions of being able to cooperate with the town
as far as i am concerned, i'd rather like to side with the marines than the rebels but i don't know how the other townies see it

also, if you trust me, you might want to share some clues or tell me what i should do. if your team has a message for town, tell me.
btw, should i tell the others that i was jailed? or should i conceal it to confirm your role if necessary

FM Hina
February 27th, 2013, 10:42 PM
marines have decided to release you. however, do NOT reveal that you were jailed. while we have decided not to release you, you are too much of an unknown for us to trust you with any information at this point in the game

FM Hina
February 27th, 2013, 10:44 PM
marines have decided to release you. however, do NOT reveal that you were jailed. while we have decided not to execute you, you are too much of an unknown for us to trust you with any information at this point in the game

typo

FM Soul King Brook
February 27th, 2013, 11:16 PM
allright