PDA

View Full Version : FM Players Attention Notice

FM Ferengi
February 23rd, 2013, 12:56 AM
Attention to all players! We are now going to reset everyone's role due to emergency issues. The reason for resetting the game roles is because one of the players found out the approximate faction identities of other players. To make it clear to you, I'll show this game issue right now to Raptorblaze and everyone here before any other player finds about it:

8971 - Pirate Captain
8974 - Hidden Pirate
8975 - Hidden Pirate
8976 - Hidden Pirate
8977 - Infiltrator
8978 - Hidden CP9
8979 - Hidden CP9
8980 - Hidden CP9
8981 - Navy Admiral
8982 - Hidden Marine
8983 - Hidden Marine
8984 - Hidden Marine
8985 - Rebel Leader
8986 - Rebel Scout

I just listed all the faction members. That Raptorblaze accidentally created game accounts in the wrong order. He should have created then in alpabetical order. Normally, game should have proceeding smootmly. But when analyzing day posts, the Rebel Leader found out relations between those numbers. And based on this list, Wet Haired Caribou found out the approximate faction members. This goes out of question. We are resetting everyone's roles here.

Please log off your game accounts. It will take some time before we reset the game passwords. When we'll get ready again, you will receive your new game account with your new role. After that we will make a new Night 0 that will last 24 hours, then start another Day 1 that will last 48 hours with lynch enabled.

It's not our fault, players are simply becoming more inventive. Now after we reset the game roles, we can be sure that nothing like this happens ever again.

FM Ferengi
February 23rd, 2013, 03:41 AM
Raptorblaze is still offline for now, so I'll deal with the passwords myself before he comes back. Please wait for some time, we need to place things in order. Good thing it's a weekend now.

FM Ferengi
February 23rd, 2013, 06:13 AM
Alirght, I'm going to send new accounts to faction members once again. Players that are about to receive Town/Neutral cards should wait a little more. Night 0 starts now, and new team members can now start conversations with each other. Night 0 will last 24 hours and end at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=24.02.2013+19.00+MSK

Raptorblaze
February 23rd, 2013, 06:52 AM
Meh, my bad. At least I set it up so re-rolling roles is extremely easy via ACP.

For the curious: We've decided to forego another Day 0, you will be allowed to lynch the first day.

FM Ferengi
February 23rd, 2013, 07:08 AM
Yeah, we thought that we were completely prepared. But when Rebel Leader suddenly "cracked the code" of the game, he asked himself to be modkilled and replaced. Raptorblaze was not around at the time I received message from him, so I had to make decison on my own. I had to do it before anyone else could "crack" it. And becuase I turned myself nervous, the first post turned into that.

By the way, we also have another news: We have managed to eliminate KevinPowers from the game. Yeah, he was in game, and he was one of the faction members. But with him out of picture and game being restarted we can now play safely again. We once again apologize for any inconveniencies that were caused.

FM Ferengi
February 23rd, 2013, 11:12 AM
Alright, all role cards have been given back to players. Refer to RP of Night 0 again if you want.

From here on, there won't be any hold-ups. If any other player finds a similar issue like before, we will probably just swallow it, replace that player if possible and continue the game as usual. All for your sake guys!