PDA

View Full Version : NorthStar

Jailor
August 19th, 2011, 01:49 PM
there is no escape. you are fucked.

FalseTruth
August 19th, 2011, 02:07 PM
NorthStar pm'd his defense to me so here it is.

Hello Jailor, I'm a Citizen, would you like me to forward my "role" message as proof? I have nothing to say right now as, I'm the most useless role at night, but during the day, I'm a force to be reckoned with. I hope you find it in your heart to spare your fellow citizen of Roma, and we can unite Italia together after this ordeal is over. Kthxbai!

To NorthStar: DR removed your old topic for reasons he chooses to hide from you. Please discuss in this new topic.

Jailor
August 19th, 2011, 02:17 PM
i am def going to exe you.

-execute NorthStar

NorthStar
August 19th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Go suck a dick. *sniff*

Jailor
August 19th, 2011, 05:43 PM
A lie cannot live.

Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.

God not only plays dice, He also sometimes throws the dice where they cannot be seen.

NorthStar
August 19th, 2011, 07:38 PM
A lie cannot live.

Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.

God not only plays dice, He also sometimes throws the dice where they cannot be seen.

But what if the liar isn't a liar? What if the dice was never thrown? What if the man HAS chosen the right path, what will be the outcome of such choices?