PDA

View Full Version : Night 2

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Here we are again.

Everyone did a great job.

Me and Oops are somewhat suspicious of each other, but I nailed that claim in the butt by role claiming people for them. I updated my google docs where everyone has a role and what I think you guys are percieved as.

First question: Who's here and not jailed?
Who should we kill?
Who should we check?
Who should we clean?

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Darth I noticed your ...'s good job on that. Let's try to check someone who's not going to get killed.

Here are some names
fred
SAS
Elixir

I'm suggesting we clean Zane since I think he'll either be mismason'd or killed by the other mafia out of fear. If he dies I'll know who he targeted if he puts it in his will.

Mod question: I thought the coroner couldn't see the cause of death as that was common knowledge unless the body is cleaned. Will I be able to see how he dies?

I then believe we should kill someone completely random this time. Last time I was scared Narks was going to get me killed, but no one else is in danger of killing me.

I have a vest from Deo who's the armorsmith so there's no need to kill him yet. He may even put me in his will that I knew he was armorsmith and would kill him.

Should I use the vest today? I have a good chance of being attacked by a gunsmith gun or SK today and I don't think Deo will give me any more vests nor will a doctor heal me. My plan was to act as town as possible and throw out accusations like I always do and hope that at least one of them is right. It's harder playing as Mafia since the chances of you finding another bad guy is smaller than it is if you're town.

Goonswarm
August 19th, 2011, 12:26 PM
The coroner will get a detailed cause of death. If kingdom the killing kingdom will be revealed.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Alright, that's good to know...We gotta find this coroner quick.

Oops I tried to figure it out during day chat and I think we communicated it well, but just to make sure you weren't role blocked/witched were you?

oops_ur_dead
August 19th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Nope.

oops_ur_dead
August 19th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Did you actually find the jailer, btw, or was that a lie?

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 12:51 PM
It's Vorn, Yayap, or Crimson.

If Yayap isn't lying that is. I took his clues and I think it's one of those three.

However he could of been bullshitting since I highly doubt he could PM Goon/False and get the info back that he said he got.

Darth Sand
August 19th, 2011, 02:15 PM
hi, first of all: i'm not jailed.

i don't have that much time to talk this night unfortunately (another forum mafia player is here, i don't want him to see that i'm posting in nightchat and i'll be at gamescom). but i'll look here and post what i think about the developments later.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Darth go ahead and check Elixir

It won't be final, but at least there won't be a problem later on not checking anyone.

Darth Sand
August 19th, 2011, 02:33 PM
so
it doesn't really matter if the coroner knows the exact cause of death... as long as it isn't cleaned, you will know anyway as long as you remember who we killed ;) when he is cleaned, it could become more difficult, but let's just hope that you convinced the town at that point enough for a good guess + that you can give them the last will

cleaning zane = killing him as well? because he is also likely to be healed, so one kill might very well not do it

i think you should use your vest tonight

i'll continue my .... stuff and i'll look into the code stuff as soon as possible. if i don't get it figure it out till the night ends, i'll give you the information in the old way. additional note: if i get bewitched, i'll write witch, if i find amnesiac/witch, i will use amnesiac.

oops_ur_dead
August 19th, 2011, 02:42 PM
I'm too lazy to check. What was the result of Sand's n1 check?

Darth Sand
August 19th, 2011, 02:45 PM
that raiden was already dead ;)

oops_ur_dead
August 19th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Oh I'm an idiot.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Technically we should kill and clean Zane, but he does have the chance of being healed.

We have the risk of him targeting any of us and if I know Raiden I know he left a list of people to try and Mason with me being on top of the list.

Just to be sure oops you didn't put any test things in Day 2 for the cipher did you? I just ran a check to see if you put anything and came up with nothing.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 04:05 PM
vote Send Clawtrocity to kill Elixir
Clean Elixir

Darth check MileS

MileS has a good chance of being doctor/coroner I THINK

Elixir is random enough target that I don't think will draw any attention to them.

I'll use my vest tonight and then I'll probably be dead. I'm not planning on living past night 3, but who knows what will happen tonight.

With the new cipher tool and the fact that none of us have been linked together at all yet we should be in fine shape. I really hope the cult leader doesn't come after any of us...All the town needs is the cult to have one mafia player from one mafia team and they basically win. Look what happened to False last game. I know you can't tell us if you're culted, but we lose if any of us get culted.

oops_ur_dead
August 19th, 2011, 04:08 PM
No, I didn't.
I also second killing Elixir. He seems like a good target.
I'm updating that database thing I made last night now. It should be ready within the hour.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Also, I noticed you hinting at shit all game. If you wanna broadcast it to the game it's fine at this point.

"IF ONLY THERE WAS A WAY TO GO THROUGH THESE MOUNDS OF POSTS!!" lol

It'll stop giving people like Philie and excuse to suck and Illidan won't be able to lie as well.

Just tell them it gets updated after a day ends or something and it should be good. I MIGHT give out the google docs at the end as if I'm pissed off and pull a FM1 Claw. I'll just pissed and reveal everything as if I'm town and hope a doctor heals me this time.

I'll claim citizen and we'll see where it goes. I'm planning on faking citizen even under a "You're a coroner/janitor" Unless we find the coroner and I clean him. I'll just say I must of been fucking framed which means Red's random is a framer or orange's random is a janitor. If the Amnesiac doesn't take the mason then I'll make a cool last will explaining that our team is in no danger of losing and I was the only person under suspicion to try to get him to take my place.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Also no names in last wills. If you put any names in there it can accidentally clear people you wanna frame or frame people you wanna clear with WIFOM logic. No names at all.

oops_ur_dead
August 19th, 2011, 04:24 PM
My "hinting" was serious. I can't keep track of 30-something players. It overwhelms me :S

oops_ur_dead
August 19th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Don't worry. My last will is goatse.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Oh god I hope orange mafia has a janitor and cleans you lololololololol

FalseTruth
August 19th, 2011, 05:13 PM
vote Send Clawtrocity to kill Elixir
Clean Elixir

Darth check MileS

MileS has a good chance of being doctor/coroner I THINK

Elixir is random enough target that I don't think will draw any attention to them.

I'll use my vest tonight and then I'll probably be dead. I'm not planning on living past night 3, but who knows what will happen tonight.

With the new cipher tool and the fact that none of us have been linked together at all yet we should be in fine shape. I really hope the cult leader doesn't come after any of us...All the town needs is the cult to have one mafia player from one mafia team and they basically win. Look what happened to False last game. I know you can't tell us if you're culted, but we lose if any of us get culted.

Yo, you are the janitor. If you are sent to do the killing, you can't clean. That's how it works. You can send the mafioso or the GF to do the killing if you still want to clean.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Yo, fuck you I didn't see that anywhere in the rule book. If I wanna kill and clean I should be able to kill and clean yo

vote Send oops to kill Elixir

How's that homie?

McJesus
August 19th, 2011, 05:25 PM
first off not jailed just busy today, let me read up and get a full post

FalseTruth
August 19th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Yo, fuck you I didn't see that anywhere in the rule book. If I wanna kill and clean I should be able to kill and clean yo

vote Send oops to kill Elixir

How's that homie?

lol, sounds good. I am just following Elixir's method of performing night kills, so don't blame me. Also, Darth has to formally say check MileS. After that, you guys should be good in terms of your night actions.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 05:33 PM
OH FUCK YES

Ok not super genius or whatever, but here's a neat thing

Darth can put the encoded message in his signature. I just tried it and it worked. He can use his sig for the role of elixir.

As long as he just uses "Elixir is Blank/Blank" then it shouldn't hit the character limit. It took up about 160 characters for that one message.

McJesus
August 19th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Where did you get vorn yapyap or crimson, if that is the case I would go for vorn or crimson... crimson ideally. If we get rid of jailor we can relax a lot more about no lynch days.

also put in the deathnote Ascendedone *or substitute other name here* is invunurable at night

McJesus
August 19th, 2011, 05:36 PM
btw claw we need to talk about you not acting like obvious mafia... stop acting like obvious mafia /talk

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 05:41 PM
OH YEAH OOPS

DO THAT

Write the death note to False saying someone is immune at night

We don't need to do that shit in our will we can do it in the death notes.

It has to be the person sent doing the killing.

I'd suggest like Proc, SAS, Zack, or someone else that hasn't talked a lot, but is on people's radar.

Also McPwnage I'm not acting like an obvious mafia. Some people are going to always think I'm mafia regardless of the game because they have they're metaglasses on. I'm pretty sure I can avoid almost any lynch as long as someone doesn't accuse me. You have to notice that only 3-4 people are even suspicious of me and the majority of others are actually defending me. I'm going to definitely tone it down, but if one of my suspicions was right then I'm 100% in the clear.

oops_ur_dead
August 19th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I'll go for Zack
-death note
ZACK IS IMMUNE. LYNCH HIM FOR MUTUTAL BENEFIT.

McJesus
August 19th, 2011, 05:51 PM
ok so questions are who to kill, who to accuse and who not to clean. I like Elixir and would prefer killing him later. If we want a random kill go for ganondorf for always making Link's life diffulcult. Or what about yapyap, it is hard to get a read on him but his bullshit is entertaining and I'm starting to think he is anti town so we should keep him alive. I think Yapyap and Rumpel are the obvious heal targets not Zane, we should go after zane.

As for the deathnote what about divemaster? People are allready suspicous of him, we should figure out a good target for that.

random note whenever anyone says death note I always think back to the anime

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Zane, Yayap, Ganon, and Rumpel all seem like more obvious targets to attack.

I have a feeling Darth or McPwnage could die since both of you have contributed about the same as someone like Elixir.

Elixir is in the low 20's in terms of activity and awareness. I think killing Elixir MAY be a good chance to hit a town power role staying quiet to gather info.

I'll be able to get his will and post any info through encoding. Darth will be able to tell us what MileS is and the town will have to worry about Zack possibly being a GF/SK

Plus I need as many people who trust me to stay alive, Vorn, monster, Yayap, ganon, and a few others have faith in me and will defend me I think in case some sheriff pops up and claims I'm Mafia.

FalseTruth
August 19th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Remember that McPwnage has the deciding vote on who to kill, Darth has the deciding vote on who to check, Claw has the deciding vote on who to sanitize, and oops writes the death note.

This is in no way a democracy.

McJesus
August 19th, 2011, 06:03 PM
bitch please I haz night immunity

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Well you won't die, but you'll get accusations flying around at you.

Anyway, me and oops both think Elixir is the right call.

Do it. Kill Elixir.

oops_ur_dead
August 19th, 2011, 06:14 PM
I updated the database.
By the way, I'm not going to reveal it to the public. With our new cipher in place, I'm afraid that if I reveal it to the public that the database will fuck up somehow and spill our secret the next time I update.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Going to watch some football.

Oh I keep forgetting this, I do have a gun. I'm just not using it so the gunsmith doesn't know which person he gave the gun to shot the person. That way he have the ability to double kill one night.

I made the lie about getting no items so I'd be attacked and to draw out the armorsmith like I did. I was waiting for the gunsmith to show up too, but he never did.

McJesus
August 19th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I would actually suggest killing CaressMeTenderly after reading the first 30odd pages again, if Ganon trusts you then we can keep him alive.

basically I disagree with killing Elixir and am trying to find a good new target.

McJesus
August 19th, 2011, 06:36 PM
-send oops to kill CaressMeTenderly
-send claw clean caressmetenderly

official order, willing to change it but I'm going to do other stuff for now.

Also where are we going to put our codes and what are we coding? we should make that clear before the night is up. Darth Sand put the code in your sig as to what the role of your invest target is.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Fuck you McPwnage.

You can't send me to clean

You're fucking culted aren't you? You tryin to play me like a bitch? Elixir is getting shot one way or another. Your move.

McJesus
August 19th, 2011, 07:38 PM
ok fine you can send yourself to clean, what is the big deal I don't want to kill elixir... I don't have a good enough read on him to know if he is town or not however I am prettysure caress is town. Why do you want elixir dead so bad?

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 07:44 PM
I don't, but now I really want you to send oops to kill Elixir so I know you're not culted. That's a pretty culty thing to do.

Like I said. If you don't send oops I'll go ahead and use my gun. I really don't want to use my gun yet, but if you're gonna act all culty then I will.

However, My reasoning is exactly what you say. Why kill someone that you can read when instead we should be killing someone we can't. That way it's random enough to not bring any suspicion to any of us. Caress sort of made fun of me and I don't want Illidan to use that as an excuse as to why Caress is dead.

Literally Elixir is one of the only players that hasn't mentioned any of us.

Let's do it up end the night early possibly.

McJesus
August 19th, 2011, 09:49 PM
If I was culted I would flat out say so and be like guess what guys, we work for the cult now. I just want to get better read on elixir and try not to kill the witch or amnesiac both of which could help us out in the future

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 09:59 PM
No it'd be against your alignment to do that. If you were on the cult you'd work for the cult and we'd still work for the mafia.

You're culted. I'm shooting Elixir and you'll die as well. Oh well. We lost this game because Elixir got lucky. Don't give any of our names out when you die.

McJesus
August 19th, 2011, 10:08 PM
lol im seriously not culted, we can kill elixir night 3 if there isn't a better target.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Fine, whatever

I lied about the gun anyway. You better not be fucking me like a bitch bret

Do MrSmarter

Kill and clean him

Check MileS, Elixir, or Procyon

Does that sound good?

FalseTruth
August 19th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Okay, so far I have:

1) Send oops_ur_dead to kill CaressMeTenderly.
2) Clawtrocity clean Elixir

Don't have Darth's action yet.

oops death note is: ZACK IS IMMUNE. LYNCH HIM FOR MUTUTAL BENEFIT.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 10:55 PM
We're waiting on McPwnage to agree on a target.

I'm not cleaning anyone currently.

FalseTruth
August 19th, 2011, 10:56 PM
We're waiting on McPwnage to agree on a target.

I'm not cleaning anyone currently.

You didn't cancel your clean, so if Elixir happens to die, he will get cleaned.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Cancel clean fuck you false lolololololol

We got plenty of time though.

FalseTruth
August 19th, 2011, 10:59 PM
13 hours yup. Take all the time you want, I have to write up Day 3 now.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 11:01 PM
Are you able to tell us when we're one of the last to submit again or is that too much information?

FalseTruth
August 19th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Are you able to tell us when we're one of the last to submit again or is that too much information?

If you really want us to...

Night 2 completion is currently pending based on the final actions your Kingdom decides to carry out. There is 0 rush if you would like more discussion time, however we may begin day 3 once your actions are submitted.

Clawtrocity
August 19th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Again, I'd like night to be over as fast as possible. We don't really need much time to talk as we need time to figure out all that's going on during the day.

Clean CaressMeTenderly

for now unless McPwnage comes back.

Also Darth still needs to come back to check someone.

Darth updated list of people to check

Elixir
SAS
Procyon
MrSmarter
chocopaw
vornksr
MileS

Literally pick any name on that list. I don't think any of them should be framed and remember to double and triple check your signature before you save it. If you accidentally put the actual text in instead of the encoded text then we're fucked.

Just put "X is Y or Z" and make it whatever your signature currently says.

Remember to be looking for encoded messages often. I'll use my first or second post to put an encoded message about the last will. In fact I'll just say it now. I'll use each word in my first sentance of my first post as a different part of the will depending on how long the will is. Hopefully it shouldn't break.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 12:38 AM
damn, if i submit my action now, the night will be over but i don't know if i will be back on time -.-

i don't think you should point towards zack with death notes because zack is the one person that will definitely be linked to clawtrocity.

i also couldn't look into the code yet, sorry if that becomes a problem later...

I'll wait as long as I can with my nightaction but submit it before I have to go.

McPwnage sound culted, he wouldn't defend Elixir that much I think... and I know I have a good chance to die, I don't have a last will for now, because there's nothing to say right now... if you have an idea, tell me.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 12:54 AM
FalseTruth, Goonswarm... could I do the following? Give Clawtrocity the ability to decide my target for tonight, because I want the death note to be changed. I probably won't be able to be online when the other people are back...

Goonswarm
August 20th, 2011, 12:56 AM
FalseTruth, Goonswarm... could I do the following? Give Clawtrocity the ability to decide my target for tonight, because I want the death note to be changed. I probably won't be able to be online when the other people are back...

The only person that can pick your target for you is the witch. You will need to decide yourself.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 12:57 AM
okay, thanks for the info.

FalseTruth
August 20th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Just pick a target and ask us not to end night by a specified time of your choosing. We will try to do our best to stick to that.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 01:11 AM
Well, it doesn't look like McPwnage will allow us to kill Elixir, so
check Elixier

It would be great if you didn't end the night before the official end because I will have a chance then to come back on time, but of course that's now for you to decide.

FalseTruth
August 20th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Well, it doesn't look like McPwnage will allow us to kill Elixir, so
check Elixier

It would be great if you didn't end the night before the official end because I will have a chance then to come back on time, but of course that's now for you to decide.

Well, I'm going to sleep now, so unless Goon tries to end night by himself, you guys will have a good 8 hours to figure stuff out.

Darth Sand
August 20th, 2011, 01:45 AM

btw, guys: zane, may he be mason or not, is no threat tonight, he won't be able to come online, so no mismason will happen

McJesus
August 20th, 2011, 08:30 AM
I'm up after a nice sleep, so we agree to kill caress?

also I just want to get a better read on elixir, if he dies I'm not going to die so I don't really give a shit as much as I've implied. If a better target doesn't appear we will kill him tomorrow night and I really doubt he is cult leader in the first place. I've just got a gut feeling about this honestly, lol. Ok so we cool?

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Oops change your death note to someone else on the quiet list like MrSmarter, SAS, or Proc

McPwnage Caress is a bad choice. Half the town thinks he's a troll and he's going to be linked to me.

Inca_Killer
NorthStar
SilentShadow

These are all better ideas.

Going out to lunch, but please reconsider a different person.

I'll be back well before the time limit and we'll be able to finalize something

unclean CaressMeTenderly

This is just to prevent the night from going while I'm gone.

Checking Elixir is a fine idea.

oops_ur_dead
August 20th, 2011, 08:53 AM
-death note
PROCYON IS IMMUNE TO NIGHTKILLS. HE IS GODFATHER OR SERIAL KILLER. LYNCH HIM FOR MUTUTAL BENEFIT.

McJesus
August 20th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Ok sure, I'll let you pick which of the three I send oops to kill

-unsend oops to kill caress

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 09:16 AM
silent then

Clean Silent

FalseTruth
August 20th, 2011, 09:38 AM
2.5 hours left.

McJesus
August 20th, 2011, 09:52 AM
-send oops to kill silentshadow

FalseTruth
August 20th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Send oops_ur_dead to kill SilentShadow
Clean SilentShadow
Check Elixir

Death Note: PROCYON IS IMMUNE TO NIGHTKILLS. HE IS GODFATHER OR SERIAL KILLER. LYNCH HIM FOR MUTUTAL BENEFIT.

Clawtrocity
August 20th, 2011, 10:37 AM
LOOKS GOOD BRO

I'm going to lay low today and only directly respond to people saying my name.

I need you guys to talk more. You're all on oops's quiet list. That's bad.