PDA

View Full Version : Night 0: Your ship is on the way to the Cinco Island

FM Ferengi
February 18th, 2013, 12:39 AM
Welcome to the Pirate Ship! You are now on the way to Cinco Island. According to the treasure map, there is a hidden loot somewhere in this island. But that insland is already inhabited, and there is a small town on the edge. Apparently the treasure is buried somewhere inside the town, and you will need to check out every house and nook to find it. Of course the islanders are not willing to give out to Pirates that easily! So you need to kill then all in order to be able to obtain the secret treasure.

The Marine Battleship is on pursuit of you, and once they arrive on the island, they will erect a blockade to prevent you from escaping. So you need to kill then as well.

You are not without allies, though. You have learned about hidden group of Rebels who wish to oppose the World Goverment. Those revolutionaires do not follow the world laws, so you might use their assistance. They are hostile to the Marines as well.

Additionally, you can instead choose to ally with Cipher Pol No 9, a group of assassins sent by the World Goverment to eliminate all traces of rebellion. Like you, they also want to slaughter every member of town (including Rebels), so they can also be of good help. Be aware that they might have contacts with Marines as well, so make sure those two groups will not make an alliance with each other.

Even if Marines and Town are eliminated, your team still needs to survive until the game ends... though you might be already considering yourselves as winners at that point.

List of team members:

Pirate Captain (Bear King) - Crocodile
First Mate (Pin Joker) - Cyborg Franky
Janitor (Boo Jack) - X Drake
Framer (Honey Queen) - Urouge

Discuss your strategy while you ship is still on the way! And... keep you wits about you, because players will be able to lynch during Day 1.

FM Pin Joker
February 23rd, 2013, 11:47 AM
So sad no one else here has a chance for Pirate MVP.

FM Honey Queen
February 23rd, 2013, 02:57 PM
What we should focus on: Eliminate some of the marines, then most of the town. As long as we outnumber the Marines CP9 will have to side with us. We have to be on our toes, cuz if we do eliminate the rebels will side with green town.

It's in our best interest to go for the joint win by forcing both factions to ally with us and eliminating the town in a systematic manner.

And lolz, roles stayed the same, i even got to be a Pirate again, cept diff role =\

to quote TOuma. FUUKOOO DAAA

FM Pin Joker
February 23rd, 2013, 04:34 PM
Who is who?

FM Boo Jack
February 23rd, 2013, 04:52 PM
T.T Here we go again!

FM Ferengi
February 24th, 2013, 12:31 AM
I'll tell you one thing. Your team's behavior hasn't even changed after we rerolled the roles - you are a typical lurker team.

Bear King has not posted yet, but he is exactly the same Bear King as he was in our first game attempt. You might want to slap him up. He apparently has not received his new role card yet, so I'll just send PM to him again just in case.

FM Honey Queen
February 24th, 2013, 05:24 AM
i won't lurk once game gets rolling. I skip day 0/1 aka trollday every time